The eldest princess made high...

By Xiaoshuo_

Ji Lanyue, the eldest princess of Zhaoning, died accidentally. She transmigrated into a novel written by late... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77

Chapter 11

1.9K 41 1
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 11 Preliminary Rating Broadcast

    Yang Qing is a girl who especially likes to follow talent shows. She has watched "Assemble", "Tomorrow's Thoughts", "Idol Trainees" and so on that have been broadcast in the past two years.

    "Dreams Blooming" is a talent show that she is looking forward to, because it has been well publicized before. Although there are too many advertisements, it is annoying, but she still understands it very clearly.

    Especially the beautiful sisters who participated this time, their faces are really beautiful!

    Yang Qing turned on the computer, held snacks, and watched the show on time.

    "The artist's personal photos are pretty nice, but I don't know if they were posted in the post-production, or it's just like that." She muttered, wishing to start right away.

    The contestant uniform of "Dream Blooming" is a small pink suit and short skirt. A special designer was hired to avoid the shortcomings and try to show the beauty of the wearer.

    Most of the episodes were aired by single-choice positions, but the editing was pretty good, mixed with the contestants' evaluations of others, sometimes seeing the person I like come in, and excitedly grabbing the sleeve of the person next to me.

    This appearance is no different from fans who chase after stars.

    And when Ji Lanyue stepped in, Yang Qing's eyes lit up.

    "Oh oh oh, I know this young lady! She's so eye-catching!"

    She was talking about the early publicity. Ji Lanyue's location is very good, and the promotional photos are very good-looking. People who are interested in "Dream Blooming" will usually see Ji Lanyue.

    People with experience will know, oh, this person may be the one that the program group wants to promote.

    Most of the people who came in in front chose a position that was neither high nor low. If a more powerful player came in to introduce themselves, many people would exclaim in a low voice with envy.

    Even if they don't know who this person is, they still know some companies.

    When Ji Lanyue came in, she mentioned that she was from Star Entertainment. Dozens of people in the audience were surprised.

    "Oh my god, she's from Xinglang!"

    "A big company, a big company, this is really a big company!"

    "Oh my god!"

    Ji Lanyue didn't make her debut, and she didn't have any fame on the Internet before. They didn't know Ji Lanyue, but they were all smart and Will not say such content.

    Seeing Ji Lanyue going straight up to the first seat, many people covered their mouths with surprise and admiration in their eyes.

    The camera glanced at a few people, and it can be seen that the expressions of these people are still a bit tangled and unnatural.

    And Ji Lanyue was also very rude. After sitting down, she didn't feel any nervousness or caution, as if this seat was her exclusive.

    Yang Qing: "I love this young lady, she looks so powerful!" She

    opened the barrage and Weibo, and she originally wanted to find a friend, but she didn't expect to witness the spit and tear.

    [Oh, you dare to sit in the first seat, this young lady is amazing]

    [Hahahahahaha looks like a vase, she looks very good, but Lian Shiyiwen only dares to sit in the next row, this young lady who has no such person Really courageous]

    [I'm afraid you want black and red, right? Anyway, it is the first seat, and it will be a wave of enthusiasm for at least a week]

    Probably because the performance of the people in front is too modest, it is rare for Ji Lanyue, who is a little arrogant, to be besieged.

    Of course, there are those who oppose it and those who support it. Yang Qing was very angry when she saw it, and she immediately opened her account and began to refute.

    [Stop making trouble, who doesn't want to win in the show, what's wrong with sitting first, do you think you have the courage? 】

    In addition to her, there are naturally others, and it was very lively for a while.

    With a large audience base, everyone has different ideas, which is normal. Deliberately finding fault is not counted, some people just like to be modest, and some people just like to have ambition written on their faces.

    After all were seated, the instructor appeared. Their stage brought a lot of enthusiasm, and fans of the four also squatted in front of the screen, waiting for them.

    Zhai Meng himself is an idol with both strength and popularity. Although he also came out of the bloody storm, his reputation as a whole is relatively good now.

    When the program team contacted him, one of the purposes was Zhai Meng's fan base and commercial value.

    When the person named the first person performed first, the barrage went crazy.

    【Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, you must have the ability to be the first if you dare to sit first】

    【Wow, wow, it's about to show its original shape】

    【Looking forward to Ji Lanyue's performance! Ladies and gentlemen, come on! ]

    [Yueyue, ah ah ah ah ah ah ah cubs really look good]

    [I still think Zhu Ying is suitable for sitting first. When the camera brought her just now, Zhu Ying was clearly stunned. 】

    Yang Qing was looking forward to it. She liked Ji Lanyue the first time she saw her, and felt that this person was particularly in line with her aesthetics.

    After concentrating on watching Ji Lanyue's "White Peach Oolong", she wished she could order a white peach oolong milk tea right now.     "Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo so that this

    is so cute is too sweet! Oh my god, a trainee who has only been in for seven days? She sings so steadily and performs so well on stage!” She became excited: “I’ve decided to pick you!

    ”

They have other views.

    Either I think Ji Lanyue has tuned, or I think she has disrespected the stage for the past seven days. Others have been practicing for four or five years, and you came up in such a short time.

    Yang Qing doesn't care about them, anyway, some people have a gloomy mind and feel uncomfortable when they see everything.

    "Dream Blooming" has long said that if you don't tune the sound, what it looks like on the spot will be what it looks like on the air. This is also the difference between the program group and other drafts.

    For this reason, the program team has spent a lot of effort, and the microphone and radio equipment are the best.

    First to perform, first to be praised, first A. Ji Lanyue really stole the limelight, and the hot searches about her quickly rose, and she was in the front row with "Dream Blooming".

    On Du Zhong's side, they kept an eye on the show all the time, immediately suppressed any bad comments, and specially arranged people to guide the direction of the wind.

    In this entry of #纪兰月#, so far there are some relatively positive words.

    Yang Qing took out a pack of snacks and continued to read happily.

    For some reason, she found that Ji Lanyue had a lot of shots. When other people were performing on the stage, Ji Lanyue watched the performance seriously from time to time.

    It's not very frequent, but Yang Qing likes her the most at the moment, and she really hopes to see her more, so she noticed this aspect.

    "Yueyue's attitude is so serious! Recording is so hard, but she can still maintain this." She sighed.

    Although he knew that it might be a problem with the editing of the program group, but from Ji Lanyue's eyes, Yang Qing could really see her seriousness and concentration.

    It's like a student listening to the teacher's class. If possible, Ji Lanyue would like to have a small notebook and pen to record her thoughts.

    Yang Qing shook his head suddenly: "Why did I have such a strange idea?"

    In fact, the next stage is also very good, but it is much worse than Ji Lanyue. Moreover, there was a car accident scene, and the singing had nine twists and eighteen turns, which was shocking.

    【...Mistake, it turned out that it was really a microphone? ]

    [I thought at least to give a pad, dare you just sing? ]

    [To be honest, I had the illusion that I can do it myself...]

    [Upstairs, you are not an illusion, the KTV queen is asking for a fight! ]

    The perfect stage is hard to come by, but things like broken sounds and car accidents are always the easiest to get excited about. After a while, boring people automatically put this on the trending list.

    So another group of people came to watch.

    [Come here here for the name, it turns out that there are really shows that dare to sing on the mic, but now even commercial performances are lip-syncing]

    [My mother, this young lady, I have boasted about her singing skills before... forget it I’m tired, I’m tired]

    If you don’t watch the barrage and Weibo content of those intentionally scolding black players, in fact, this show is still very happy to watch.

    Yang Qing had already expected that someone would edit the car accident video collection next.

    After all, there are 30 or 40 stages, it is impossible to just have two or three car accident scenes. Singing and dancing, if you don't tune, most people are actually unstable.

    Thinking of this, Yang Qing felt that Ji Lanyue was really amazing. She was the first to go on stage, and she was not stage frightened at all.

    Got an A rating, still so calm.

    This young lady has a superior appearance, a stable mentality, and a strong aura, and she sings such a sweet song without any sense of disobedience.

    Yang Qing: You are so strong, what more do you want?

    The rating stage was recorded one month in advance, and now it may be time for the first stage, and then you can vote for the contestants!

    Yang Qing was very excited. Her video website members have always been there, and she is only waiting for the day when the voting channel will be opened.

    I thought this was the end of the excitement, but I didn't expect that there was another Wang Zha waiting for the audience.

    Ji Lanyue's expression rarely changed when Zhu Ying and the girl group Shangguan Lu performed. She was no longer serious and open-minded as before, but had a slight flash of disdain, and her attitude was "just so" and "so-so".

    Yang Qing was stunned. Looking again, sure enough, someone began to scold again.

    [One thing to say, Zhu Ying's stage is currently the best]

    [Farewell, is Min Qingyan's team invincible? Young lady, the drum kit is on]

    【What's Ji Lanyue's expression like? She didn't have any difficulty in acting, how dare she do this? ]

    [How do you know that it wasn't the post-editing that caused the trouble, and you brought over the shots from when people were resting?]

    Anyway, there are all kinds of things to say, and I noticed that Ji Lanyue had been serious before, and Yang Qing wasn't the only one.

    Others were as puzzled as she was, not knowing why Ji Lanyue behaved like this suddenly. You know, even in the few car accident performances just now, Ji Lanyue, who passed by in a flash, respected the contestants.

    Yang Qing shook her head: "It seems that it was edited maliciously. I thought this show was going to be about people, but I didn't expect it to go crazy and make trouble." Well, people who

    make shows now don't care about black and white for the sake of popularity.

    But Yang Qing felt a little awkward again. She is a little optimistic about Ji Lanyue, and she really hopes that this person is perfect, or at least you are a flawless person in front of the camera.

    It's not that you can't express your thoughts, but it's better not to be so obvious.

    Then look down.

    At the moment when Zhai Meng said "Class A is full, what should I do" with tangled and unconcealed joy, Yun Xinran's excitement of wanting to watch the excitement was magnified and displayed separately, anyone who saw it knew that this was It's time to do something.

    "Battle! Battle! Battle!" More than a hundred people shouted loudly, and even the four instructors participated.

    The BGM was added to this short segment, and the post-editing also deliberately intercepted the nine people who were previously rated as A-level.

    Except for Ji Lanyue, she is still indifferent.

    Yang Qing: "..."

    I never expected that this is the direction?

    Fortunately, the initial rating stage was released at one time, instead of being divided into two parts. Otherwise, it would be too uncomfortable to be stuck here!

    [Zhu Ying is domineering! Well done! Just to impress those who have no skills! ]

    [Such a young lady is too sassy! She can sing, dance, and play the zither, and the typhoon is good, so she will definitely make her debut] [

    emmmm Zhu Ying is really unrestrained]

    [Why do capable people restrain themselves? Isn't it just to compete here? Do you still have to be humble? ]

    The performance of Zhu Ying's team is really good, and they all debuted for three years, and they already have a fan base.

    And because of the previous camera editing, Ji Lanyue's expression clearly did not take this performance to heart. So many people were extremely excited when Zhu Ying proposed to fight Ji Lanyue.

    What's this? This is a slap in the face!

    Zhu Ying is far away, probably because she doesn't know what Ji Lanyue's expression is. But the audience and fans know it!

    The challenge is about to happen in a blink of an eye, and it is very likely that they will win. By then, Zhu Ying and Shangguan Yu will be in class A, and the other two will go from A to B. How exciting!

    Yang Qing was worried about Ji Lanyue, but before her brows furrowed, she heard Ji Lanyue's merciless reply.

    ——"Okay, I don't mind teaching you what the first level is."

    The tone was really gentle, but what he said really didn't give any face.

    Using softness to overcome rigidity is really something to watch.

    Yang Qing is not worried about her at all, Ji Lanyue must be capable!

    [Who doesn't know how to talk big, and you're number one. Now you've got nine A's, you're all at the same level, okay?]

    [How can this prove that you're number one? Are you going to play Zhu Ying? Content again? Hahahahaha, I don't even look at how many years of skill people have practiced]

    The barrage passed by, and the next moment, Ji Lanyue, who was standing on the stage, said that she wanted to play the zither.

    Yang Qing: "???"

    Yang Qing: "Hahahahahahahahahahaha, I really want to see the expression of the person who posted the barrage just now!"

    Ji Lanyue is so irritating that he is really acting out his specialty. Although I don't understand the technique or anything, from her playing, I can still feel that Ji Lanyue is stronger than Zhu Ying.

    [Yo, it's really playing the zither, so I'll bet on a bag of spicy strips, the dance is Zhu Ying's Dunhuang style, right?]

    [Is the front face swollen? This zither is so much better than Zhu Ying's is it?]

    [Damn it! This figure! Isn't she really the fairy who flew down from the Dunhuang murals? ! ! ]

    [Take my mother to see, Feitianwu is so beautiful]

    [! ! ! Bounce the lute! ! ! This pose is perfect! ! ! ]

    [I thought Zhu Ying's was pretty, but I didn't expect that Ji Lanyue really wanted to fly... This light leap is not just a performance, it just stepped on my heart]

    I also understood it very well in the later stage. I made a slow playback of Ji Lanyue's bouncing pipa dance, because there were many camera positions during the shooting, and it was played from various angles.

    It was just a light movement of two or three seconds, and it played abruptly for nearly twenty seconds. But the editing is not blunt, and it is well progressive and displayed.

    Finally came the annoyed face of Zhu Ying who was standing aside.

    [This gap, tsk tsk]

    [I love it, I love it, Ji Lanyue should have come to this dance from the very beginning, no one dares to challenge it]

    [Why doesn't she join the dance team? It's too buried]

    [Maybe they just like it]

    This slap in the face is real, but I didn't expect that the unscrupulous Zhu Ying was swollen. If she wasn't so arrogant, how could she give Ji Lanyue such a chance?

    Yang Qing: "Hahahahahahahahaha! Yes!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 1.9K 103
Author: a thin Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-08-17 Latest: Chapter 103 Through rebirth finished 313,000
148K 3.1K 71
Author: There is a river without thirst Category: Rebirth through time Li Huan wore a book and became the control group of the heroine's cousin in th...
115K 1.2K 41
On the first day Yun Shu officially started the task, the system told her. [You just need to remember the purpose of the mission, and everything...
7.2K 60 6
Short Title : LISFWFDO Alternate Title : 降智女配,在线等死[快穿] Status : Completed Author : Wei Ke Source : MTLNovel Novel Summary Every novel has a low IQ...