The eldest princess made high...

By Xiaoshuo_

Ji Lanyue, the eldest princess of Zhaoning, died accidentally. She transmigrated into a novel written by late... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77

Chapter 2

2.5K 41 5
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 2 Ji Lanyue

    Du Zhong looked at the eldest lady in front of him and felt a headache.

    He knew that something like this would happen.

    Qiu Xinglu took over Xinglang Entertainment for more than three years, and now the company's operations are booming. Not long ago, the TV series he invested in became a hit, and he took advantage of the situation and launched two leading roles and three supporting roles.

    The investment object he is fighting for is definitely an existence that can shake the circle by stomping his feet.

    As for Ji Lanyue's Ji character, only the investment bank under the Zhaoxuan Group is worthy of such a status.

    Du Zhong was only 30 years old, and he was able to become one of the three major agents in Xinglang Entertainment. Naturally, he had great means and connections. It was precisely because of this that he knew what Ji Lanyue's identity meant.

    This is the real young lady!

    He tried to reason with Ji Lanyue: "Miss Ji, it's like this, we need a meeting to discuss the arrangement of debut..."

    Ji Lanyue held his chin: "But I just want to enter "Dream Blooming."

    Du Zhong: "... Although this draft is good, it is really not suitable for you."

    Ji Lanyue: "I know." How can a small show be worthy of Ben Gong?

    Du Zhong: "So don't..."

    Ji Lanyue: "But I just want to go, let's not talk about it, it's settled."

    Du Zhong: "..."

    He can put harsh words to restrict other artists, but Facing such a young lady who is comparable to his ancestor, what can he do?

    Qiu Xinglu dared to entrust such an important person to him. On the one hand, he believed in his ability, and on the other hand, he was promoting him.

    It must be good for him to have a relationship with Ji Lanyue.

    This truth, needless to say, Du Zhong understands.

    He nodded aggrievedly: "Okay, then I will lead the team to make follow-up arrangements for you."

    After remembering this matter, Du Zhong mentioned again: "What about the S-level TV series..."

    Ji Lanyue: "Is time in a hurry?"

    Du Zhong understood what she meant, and shook his head: ""Dream Bloom" is signing up, one week The list will be determined later. The process will take about two to three months, and the filming of "Qingshuang" will be three months later at the earliest."

    Now we are in contact with the leading actors and main supporting actors, and there are other roles to choose after the schedule is set. After everything is settled, it will take three months. At that time, there will be a script reading meeting first.

    After all, it will take at least four months.

    Ji Lanyue said casually: "That's mine too."

    Du Zhong: "...Okay." This project is a privilege given to him by Qiu Xinglu, no matter whether Ji Lanyue has acting skills or not, as long as she is willing, it is a female one.

    Take out an S-level TV series to praise people, and she won't be able to get rid of her reputation as a resource bar.

    But you can use Bai Fumei's character design, and the current fans still like this.

    Du Zhong secretly determined the future direction.

    ·

    The memory in her mind is too chaotic, Ji Lanyue curiously holds the phone, looking over and over again.

    She knew what it was, and she had seen how the previous Ji Lanyue used it. But still feel miraculous.

    It turns out that later generations have become like this! It's amazing! Ji Lanyue thought in a good mood.

    There is also a small bag on the body, which is really cute, and the material is comfortable to the touch, I don't know what it is made of.

    It's really nice here, it would be even better if you could bring Adi to take a look.

    Ji Lanyue rejected Qiu Xinglu's proposal to treat guests to dinner, saying that he had something to do next and was leaving.

    Qiu Xinglu didn't stop him either, and made an appointment readily.

    Walking out of the office, Ji Lanyue took Ji's lawyer and walked towards the elevator, with a smile on his lips, looking bright and bright.

    Although the people I met along the way didn't know her, most of them would turn their heads in amazement and stare at her for a long time because of her outstanding appearance.

    "Ding——"

    The elevator reached this floor, and after the door opened, two people walked out.

    Ji Lanyue glanced lightly.

    Clear eyebrows, tall figure, and a slight woody fragrance. No one she has met since she came here can compare with this person in terms of appearance, figure and temperament.

    The people inside came out, and Ji Lanyue walked in calmly.

    She praised the stranger a little bit in her heart, she stood in the middle of the elevator, outside the closed door, it was the man who turned to look at her.

    The posture of looking back is also very good. Ji Lanyue's smile deepened.

    The door slowly closed, cutting off the sight of the two. Ji Lanyue was a little surprised by the sudden movement of the elevator going down, but fortunately she was able to hold on and was not frightened by this novel thing.

    ·

    Pei Yiqing came to find Qiu Xinglu today. He became famous from Xinglang, and later founded his own studio, but he didn't leave, and it was under the name of Xinglang Entertainment.

    As soon as the elevator door opened, the moment he raised his eyes, the smiling Ji Lanyue was like a shooting star across the night sky, lighting up the darkness.

    impressive.

    Even after staying in the entertainment industry for so long, Pei Yiqing has never met such a unique person.

    Unexpectedly, when he turned around, the other party was actually looking at him.

    Pei Yiqing asked the manager next to him, "Are you new?"

    Fang Kong, the manager, was confused: "She? I don't know! I haven't seen him before."

    Pei Yiqing lost interest in talking to him.

    Fang Kong: "...Your attitude of throwing it away after use, can you still get better?"

    Pei Yiqing said without any guilt, "You haven't been used, so what's your dissatisfaction?"

    Fang Kong burst into tears: "...I didn't do good deeds in eight lifetimes, and I only met you in this life."

    The two of them joked and went to Qiu Xinglu's office.     Ji Lanyue took advantage of this period of time to have a good understanding of today's social conditions, and with the memory of the original Ji Lanyue in her mind, she quickly integrated into this place

    .     Ji's parents are busy flying trapeze, each has important matters. One is in charge of the Zhaoxuan Group, and the other is the principal violinist of the Moria Orchestra, both of whom are often away from home.     There are grandparents and an elder brother in the family, and there is no lack of family affection.     Ji Lanyue disguised herself very well, and she didn't know what was going on. Anyway, no one could see that she was not the same person she was before.     After flipping through more than ten novels, she thought about the world and guessed that it might be a problem with the direction of the plot.     Ji Lanyue: "Is everything reasonable?"     Except for the hero and heroine, the development and changes of other people are insignificant and can be ignored.     Ji Lanyue, who felt neglected: "Tsk."     Xing Lang didn't arrange teammates for her, and directly let her compete alone as a trainee.     During this period of time, Ji Lanyue went to Xinglang's building, and practiced with the teacher in the dance classroom specially prepared for her.     Her appearance is very dominant, Du Zhong found the information of the contestants, and finally set a sweet song for her.     Ji Lanyue has no objection.     This kind of thing would definitely be better done by a professional. She was going to crush the former heroine Qu Qing, not to be crushed.     Besides, she is still very interested in the dances and music that are popular here.     Du Zhong thought that the eldest lady would express her opinion, but she never expected that it would go so smoothly. He was stunned at that time.     From this point of view, artists are still easy to bring along!

    He quickly arranged a choreography teacher and a vocal teacher, because he knew that Ji Lanyue practiced dancing and learning piano since childhood, and Du Zhong was not worried about her strength.

    On the stage of the talent show, it took the route of idol traffic, and after a lot of marketing in the later stage, coupled with Xinglang's own status, a debut position was not lost after all.

    ——He didn't expect that the eldest princess wanted to be number one.

    The muscle memory that has already been formed has helped Ji Lanyue a lot. A deeper understanding of past memories also made her more comfortable.

    The movements that were slightly unfamiliar the day before can be perfectly reproduced the next day.

    The vocal music teacher even discovered that this new trainee is really amazing, with superior conditions, rapid progress, and a malleable talent.

    In three days, she completed the week-long arrangement that she had prepared before, and Ji Lanyue was not lazy, so she simply asked the teacher to teach her some more things.

    Tired of dancing, she still held the tablet to watch some dance videos, and she even enjoyed the boring knowledge explanations.

    Life here is so good! Not only can you dress less and look good, but you can also dance the whole day openly!

    It's so easy to find a tutor! Oh no, find a teacher.

    Ji Lanyue: "Oh, I like this place so much."

    She shook her little feet and looked at the screen in her hand happily.

    The teacher at the side heard it and thought she was saying that practicing dance in the dance studio was very happy, and she also liked this kind of mentality. He smiled gratifiedly.

    ·

    "Dreams Blooming" is a talent show that focuses on the debut of trainees. In this book, it is a springboard specially arranged for the heroine Qu Qing.

    One hundred contestants, after many performances and voting, finally selected the top nine to form a one-year girl group to participate in follow-up activities.

    The strength of the players varies, tearing apart, hyping, forming groups... Various methods emerge in endlessly.

    And Quqing is a holy white lotus blooming in this mud.

    She not only has the tough strength of riding the dust, but also is simple and kind and unpretentious. Every stage is undoubtedly the first place.

    In the end, it won a very high number of votes and made its debut smoothly.

    This kind of program map is a form of cultivation. It is a very fulfilling thing to watch the players you like work hard and win the debut position under your crazy votes.

    It will also make them love players more and strengthen the relationship between fans and idols.

    A very simple but very effective means of solid powder. During this period, the production team and the brand side can also get a lot of money and make their own reputation.

    And because of this process, Qu Qing has a lot of loyal fans, which laid the foundation for her later stardom.

    As for Ji Lanyue, here she is a villain who is jealous of Qu Qing's excellent grades.

    She joined this show because she likes the male protagonist Qiu Kai, but this person actually likes Qu Qing. Ji Lanyue refused to accept it, so she came too, thinking that I would show you who is the best.

    Unexpectedly, from the first ranking to the last, she was ruthlessly suppressed by Qu Qing.

    Later, it was revealed that Ji Lanyue was the daughter of the boss of the management. During the competition, her marketing methods were vigorous, and she bullied Qu Qing strongly, attracting a lot of fans for her.

    Ji Lanyue was also laughed at, saying that the eldest lady is nothing more than that, if Qu Qing had such a background, she would have been very successful in the entertainment industry.

    Turn the original Ji Lanyue Qi into pufferfish.

    The eldest princess is curious, with the advantage of this rich family - as seen in the novel - how can another Ji Lanyue be so weak?

    Looking at this configuration, Ji Lanyue is clearly a big heroine!

    No logic at all.

    But it doesn't matter, when she comes, Qu Qing won't be able to walk this way.

    "Miss, we're here." The driver sent her to the meeting place, opened the door for her, and someone else went to the trunk to salute and come out.

    Ji Lanyue got out of the car meanderingly, and the two pushed the suitcase, followed behind her, and walked towards the bus not far away.

    ·

    With half of the people in the car, Ji Lanyue doesn't like to be late. She likes to be orderly. Except for necessary occasions, she always arrives early.

    Stepping on the high-heeled car, the people sitting here heard the sound and looked up with aspirations.

    The next moment, they all gasped.

    This man is so beautiful, right?

    The slightly cramped carriage could not stop her aura, and the girls felt sour in their hearts at this time.

    Since Ji Lanyue was born, she was conferred the title of Princess Zhaoning, her mother was the most favored concubine, and her younger brother became the next emperor. Although it was only twenty years, she had seen too many occasions.

    After Jiji, she held several banquets together with the empress and concubine mother. The banquets were grand and luxurious, and the name of Princess Zhaoning had already been resounded throughout the grand ceremony.

    The younger brother ascended the throne, and she became the eldest princess of Zhaoning because of her status, and her limelight became even more brilliant. There are even more people who want to make her an idea of ​​becoming a son-in-law.

    Nothing can compare to this kind of bearing and the upbringing soaked in the bones.

    Ji Lanyue glanced at the seat and saw the heroine in a white skirt by the window.

    Raising her eyebrows slightly, she walked towards Qu Qing and chose a seat on the other side of the aisle.

    Qu Qing watched the aggressive contestant walking towards her. The opponent seemed to be looking at her, but didn't seem to see her. Before the complicated and entangled feelings were settled, the opponent sat on the opposite side of the aisle in the same row as her.

    Qu Qing's gaze followed Ji Lanyue's movements, and she was full of amazement.

    But immediately, Qu Qing silently clenched her fists.

    I must work hard! She cheers herself up.

    When the number of people arrived, the car started and headed towards the competition field. The two who sent Ji Lanyue here turned around and left.

    Ji Lanyue looked curiously at the passing scenery outside the window, temporarily ignoring the crowded seats.

    At the same time, he also ignored the seemingly absent looking around.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 101K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
435K 24K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
1.1M 28.4K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3.1M 256K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...