Attack On Titan 4 (aot x oc)

Від bnha-kny-jjk

Evelyn Jaeger is the 25 year old, older sister of 9 year old Eren Jaeger. The two live in the Shiganshina Dis... Більше

evelyn
1- The Other Side of the Sea
2- Midnight Train
3- The Door of Hope
4- From One Hand to Another
5- Declaration of War
6- The War Hammer Titan
7- Assault
8- Assassin's Bullet
9- Brave Volunteers
10- A Sound Argument
11- Deceiver
12- Guides
13- Children of the Forest
14- Savagery
16- Above and Below
17- Judgement
18- Sneak Attack
19- Two Brothers
20- Memories of the Future
21- From You, 2000 Years Ago
22- Thaw
23- Sunset
24- Pride
25- Night of the End
26- Traitor
27- Retrospective
28- The Dawn of Humanity
29- Titans Really Are Incredible
30- The Battle of Heaven and Earth

15- Sole Salvation

313 8 0
Від bnha-kny-jjk

--- the year of 832 ---

"Take a good look Evelyn. You too Zeke. This is Liberio, where we live" Grisha says as he, Dina, Zeke and Evelyn look out upon Liberio, "compared to the world, it's like a tiny birdcage. Since we can't leave, we have to live here until we die. You two, wouldn't you like to leave?".

"Yeah, I would" Zeke says as he looks down.

"Me too, me too" Evelyn says excitedly.

"Oh, what's this? We hardly ever get visitors this early. I'll come back later" a cleaner says as he comes out on the rooftop.

"It's okay. We're on our way out" Grisha says as he looks at the man.

"Oh, Eldians?" the man says as he notices their armbands, throwing his bucket of water at them.

"What? We got permission to leave the walls!" Grisha says as he and Dina cover Zeke and Evelyn.

"It's my job to clean the tower and get rid of trash" the man says as he glares at the four of them, "you came in here and defiled it, you devils! Your kind slaughtered countless lives! Yet you're here, pumping out kids?".

The four of them leave the tower as they walk back to the internment zone, hearing all sorts of slurs being shouted at them.

"Remember this well, you two" Grisha says through gritted teeth, "this is the outside world. If you don't like it, you've got to change it! The two of you are going to save everyone!".

The next day, Zeke goes to warrior training whilst Evelyn is taught by the Restorationists about the importance of being free.

"How was training, Zeke?" Grisha asks as he, Dina and Evelyn go pick up Zeke from training.

"It's really tough" Zeke says as he holds Dina's hand

"I see. But I know you can be a warrior" Grisha says with a small smile.

"Because you have a special power" Dina says as she looks at Zeke.

"And most importantly, you're our son!" Grisha says as he looks at Zeke.

Due to an emergency meeting at the Restorationists, Grisha and Dina take Zeke and Evelyn to their grandparents' house.

"Father. Mother. Thank you for watching the two of them" Grisha says as Zeke and Evelyn stand in front of him.

"Yeah" Grisha's Father says as Zeke and Evelyn run straight by him.

"I baked your favourite pie today" Grisha's Mother says as she hugs the two of them.

"Yes!" Evelyn and Zeke say happily.

"Is it your social dance club again? They both miss you" Grisha's Father says as he looks at Grisha and Dina.

"But it's for the wellness of Liberio" Grisha says as he looks at his Father, "someday, I'm sure the two of them will understand why we're doing this".

After dinner, Grisha's Father starts to teach the two of them something.

"This is the Tragedy of Lago that occurred 1,200 years ago" Grisha's Father says as he shows the two of them a book, "after Lago was destroyed in a single day, the titans went on to cause the Horrors of Valle and Ravaging of Monte. Marleyans in the tens of thousands were killed by Eldia. What's more, the people who escaped Lago fled to the countryside. However, the Eldian Empire put titans along the path, and at daybreak, the titans rose and attacked the--".

"Yeah, we know. A lot of people died" Zeke says as he looks down.

"Is your Father teaching you our actual history?" Grisha's Father asks in shock.

"He said Eldians did horrible things to Marleyans, so we have to atone for it" Evelyn says as she looks down as well.

"Zeke, do you want to become a warrior and fight for Marley?" Grisha's Father asks as he looks at Zeke.

"Yeah. I want to be a warrior" Zeke says as he glances to the side, "that way, Evelyn won't have to fight too hard".

"Well, I think it's bedtime" Grisha's Father says as he looks at his wife.

"Oh! Next time you're here, I'll read you the cat house book!" Grisha's Mother says as she looks at Zeke and Evelyn.

"Yay!" Evelyn says excitedly.

The next day, Zeke finishes his warrior training. He walks out of the building and into the courtyard as he looks around at all of the son's being picked up by their Father's.

"Zeke!" Evelyn yells as she runs over.

"Evelyn. What are you doing here?" Zeke asks as he watches his sister.

"Mum's making dinner early and Dad's busy in his office. I didn't want you to have to walk home on your own so I came here to get you" Evelyn says as she stops in front of him.

"It's dangerous for you to walk on your own this late at night" Zeke says as he looks at her.

"It's okay. It's the same for you" Evelyn says as she grabs his hand, "come on. Lets go home".

The two of them arrive home as they go straight to Grisha's office.

"Dad! I finished early today! Let's-" Zeke says as he and Evelyn go into Grisha's office.

"Oh, good. We'll be able to study more" Grisha says as he looks down at his work.

"Right..." Zeke says as he looks down.

"In other words, the Tragedy of Lago never happened" Grisha explains to Evelyn and Zeke after dinner, "the Ravaging of Monte and Horrors of Valle are stories made up by Marleyans, too. Eldians have never had such cruel customs or culture. After all--".

"The Founder Ymir wouldn't want that" Evelyn says as she looks at Grisha.

"It's unthinkable" Zeke says as he looks at Grisha.

"That's right! You're both catching on!" Grisha says as he pats them both on the head.

"Yeah!" Zeke and Evelyn say excitedly.

The next day, Zeke walks back from getting ripped into by Commander Magath when a ball rolls in front of his feet.

"Hey! You there! Can you toss that ball back?" a man asks from his right side.

Zeke bends down and picks up the ball as he throws it to the man, the man catching it.

"You've got a good arm for a kid!" the man says with a small chuckle, "here!" the man says as he throws the ball back to Zeke, catching it, "nice catch! I'm sick of throwing off the wall. You mind playing for a bit?".

"A red armband! You're--?" Zeke says as he spots the red armband on the man's arm.

"One of the Marleyan warriors you're aiming to be" the man says happily, "though, since my Beast titan isn't too helpful in war, I mostly just play catch around here. The name's Tom Ksaver. I work in titan research. So, what's your name?".

"Zeke Jaeger!" Zeke says as he throws the ball back to Tom.

"Zeke, your throw has some heat! You'd be a good pitcher" Tom says as he catches the ball.

Zeke gasps happily as he starts to talk to Tom. After their chat, Zeke runs home.

"I'm home, Dad! Guess what?" he yells as he runs inside the house.

"That's not what you told me!" Grisha yells as Zeke looks in that direction, spotting Evelyn sitting outside the room, covering her ears.

"Evelyn, what's wrong?" Zeke asks as he runs over to Evelyn.

"Dad's shouting. I don't like it" Evelyn says as he crouches down to her.

"It's okay, Evelyn. Here" Zeke says as he sits down next to Evelyn and puts his arm around her.

"What gives, Grice? If Zeke isn't chosen, the plan is finished" Grisha says as Zeke listens in on the conversation.

"But the Owl said they can't influence the decision unless Zeke has decent scores" Grice says as he looks at Grisha.

"I know! A chance like this comes once in a century!" Grisha says as he looks at Grice.

"Doesn't Zeke still have a shot, though?" Dina asks as she makes some dinner.

"Yeah, he might. If Zeke steps up--" Grisha says as he holds his head.

The door creaks open as the three of them spot Zeke and Evelyn standing there.

"I'm sorry" Zeke says as he looks up at the three of them.

"Zeke" Evelyn says as she squeezes Zeke's hand.

"Zeke! I know you can do it! After all, you're our son!" Grisha says as he holds Zeke's shoulders.

The next day, Zeke is in warrior training when he sees Grisha, Dina and Evelyn watching him. Zeke stops for a moment as he looks at them. Grisha looks at Zeke in horror at his lack of skill to keep up with the rest of the candidates. Grisha starts to walk away as Dina follows him. Evelyn looks back at Grisha and Dina as Zeke looks down.

"You can do it, Zeke!" Evelyn yells as he looks up at his sister, "I believe in you!".

"Damn it! It's bullshit!" Grisha yells as Zeke comes home to find Grisha yelling the house down.

"Don't say that. He's trying his best!" Dina says as she tries to calm Grisha down.

"He'll never be a warrior like this!" Grisha yells as he punches the wall.

"Dad, you should have seen Zeke today!" Evelyn says as she looks at Grisha, "when I cheered him on, he sped up and he surpassed them all. Maybe if we cheered him on!".

"Nobody is going to cheer him on in war, Evelyn!" Grisha yells as Evelyn throws the door opens and runs out of the room.

"Zeke!" Evelyn says softly as she spots Zeke on the ground.

"I can't do this anymore, Evelyn" Zeke says as Evelyn kneels down, hugging him tightly, "he wants me to be something that I can't be".

"I know and I'm so sorry. But you can do this" Evelyn says as she wipes Zeke's tears, "if we want to be free, we have to put up with this. Your ruthless training, my endless nights of staying up late and studying, it will all pay off in the end, you'll see".

The next day, Zeke meets back up with Tom for another game of catch.

"You were a mess the other day" Tom says as he throws the ball to Zeke.

"It's not funny. They're just having me run errands now. It's over for me" Zeke says as he catches the ball.

"Seemed to me that you never wanted to be a warrior" Tom says as Zeke throws the ball to him.

"I have to become one, yet I totally failed" Zeke says as he looks down.

"No big deal. It's stupid for you to be a warrior" Tom says as he throws the ball to Zeke, "it's stupid to shorten your life for Marley and get sent to fight other nations".

"Why did you become a warrior?" Zeke asks as he looks around.

"To learn the secret of titans. I'm a researcher, you know" Tom says as he catches the ball Zeke threw, "everything starting when the Founder Ymir touched 'something', but what I wanted to know was the truth of it all-- enough to shorten my life to look through titan memories. That's why I'm pretty much useless when it comes to war. Compared to the mysteries of titans, hatred and war seem so trivial. That's why you and I aren't interested in their war games. We're just two decent people-- a real rarity in this world".

The next day, Zeke is doing some cleaning in the warrior candidate building when he overhears some soldiers.

"We finally got a lead. They're the 'Eldian Restorationists'" one of the men in the room says as Zeke hides out of the way, "it's a pretty large group. A traitor called 'The Owl' formed it. We've got a few hunches already. It's just a matter of time until we get some solid evidence".

That night, Zeke and his family gather around the table for dinner.

"Zeke. What's the matter?" Evelyn asks as she looks at Zeke who's barely touched his dinner.

"Oh, it's nothing. Just a stomach ache" Zeke says as he looks at Evelyn.

Zeke looks at Grisha who stares at him for a moment before looking away as Zeke gasps, understanding his Father is still disappointed in him.

"Dad, Mom... stop doing dangerous things. Stop dragging Evelyn into it too" Zeke says as Grisha and Dina gasp, "if they find out, we'll all be sent to paradise-- sent to the island of devils and made into titans".

"Have you learnt nothing I've taught you?" Grisha asks as he glares at Zeke, "is Evelyn the only one who's been listening to me all this time? Unless someone takes a stand, we'll live pitiful lives in this tiny cage".

"That's right. We're fighting for the future of all Eldians, including yours" Dina says as she looks at Zeke.

"Even if there's a chance I'll end up like Aunt Fay?" Zeke asks worriedly.

"Hey, Zeke. That's enough" Evelyn says as she looks at Zeke.

"Zeke! The only reason Fay died is because this world is twisted!" Grisha yells as he slams his fist down on the table, "we have to fight so nobody else ends up like her! We must restore the strength of Eldia and win our rights back!".

The next day, Zeke confides in Tom about his family.

"You're kidding me!" Tom says as he and Zeke sit down next to each other, "your parents and little sister are Restorationists? You'll all be sent to paradise!".

"Yeah" Zeke says quietly, "Mr Ksaver. Thanks for playing catch with me. Even when I'm a titan, I'll remember you" he says as he stands up, "well, goodbye".

"Report them" Tom says as Zeke starts to walk away, "it's your only hope! If you report them to Marley and prove your loyalty, you and your Grandparents might be spared".

"I could never do that!" Zeke says in disbelief.

"Zeke! Your parents have been terrible to you!" Tom says as he looks at Zeke, "and your sister is no better if she's going to become the leader of the Restorationists one day. They gave up on you and never cared how you felt! They... never loved you! Zeke, you've done nothing wrong. You're a smart kid. A good kid".

Tom takes Zeke to the military as he reveals to them about his family's truth. Zeke watches as they drag his Mother, Father and Evelyn out of the house.

"Zeke, please don't do this" Evelyn yells as she grabs hold of Zeke's hands.

"Get off of me! You're not my sister! You're just some stranger!" Zeke yells as he pushes her to the ground.

"Get up, come on!" one of the soldiers yells as he grabs Evelyn and pulls her away.

"I hate you, Zeke! You're not my brother! I hope you die!" Evelyn yells as tears stream down her face as she glares at Tom, "you did this, didn't you! You brainwashed him! I hate everyone on this god damn continent. One day, I'll come back. And I'll kill you all. I'll survive paradise... just you watch!".

Tom crouches down to Zeke and hugs him tightly as the two of them watch Evelyn be dragged into the carriage with her parents.

--- the year of 842 ---

"Woah. Take it easy on me, Zeke!" Tom says as he catches the ball Zeke just threw.

"Whoops. Did I throw too hard for a geezer?" Zeke retorts with a smirk.

"Hey! I'm not that old--!" Tom says as he tries to defend himself as he starts to cough.

"Mr Ksaver!" Zeke says worriedly.

"It won't be long until my term is over" Tom says as he looks at Zeke, "I didn't get to grow old, but I don't regret a life of research. I'll be able to release a compilation".

"Yeah? What about?" Zeke asks.

"The things the Founding titan did to the Subjects of Ymir" Tom says as he throws the ball to Zeke.

"Oh. Like rewriting their memories?" Zeke asks as he catches the ball.

"Not just the memories. It can change the anatomy of their bodies" Tom says with a small smile, "around six hundred years ago, a terrible pandemic devastated the population. But all of a sudden, the disease just vanished from the Eldian Empire. The King at the time used the Founding titan to change how their bodies work. No matter where we go, we Subjects of Ymir are like part of the Founding titan. Scary, right?".

"Then..." Zeke says as he looks down, remembering the words of the cleaner on that tower, "can the Founding titan make it so Subjects of Ymir can't bear children? If none of us were able to have kids, titans would be wiped out in one hundred years. The world wouldn't have to fear or be threatened by titans anymore. What's more, if we hadn't been born, we wouldn't have had to suffer!" he says as he throws the ball to Tom but he doesn't catch it, "Mr Ksaver?".

"I've never spoken about it, but I had a family once" Tom says as he looks down, "in my foolish youth, I removed my armband. And hiding the fact I was Eldian, I had a wife and kids. My wife was a Marleyan. I knew I couldn't hide it forever, but when my wife found out I was Eldian, she slit my son's throat and her own. Me becoming a warrior was merely a grandiose way to commit suicide, but... for thirteen years, I'm immersed myself in titan research, met you, played catch... it's been fun. I looked for my dead son in you. I ran from my sins with my titan powers! If only I hadn't been born in this world".

"I'll inherit the Beast titan" Zeke says as he looks at Tom, "not for Marley, but to retake the Founding titan and save the world! I'll free the world from the terror of titans and free all Eldians from suffering!".

A few weeks later, Zeke is turned into a pure titan and eats Tom Ksaver, inheriting the Beast titan.

I'll always be watching over you, Zeke.

Zeke remembers Tom's words as he dissipates from his titan.

"I'll find that someone, Father" Zeke says as he places his glasses on his face.

--- the year of 850 ---

"Eren Jaeger?" Zeke asks confused.

"Yes. Eren possesses the Founding titan" Reiner says as he looks at Zeke, "and in the basement of his house in Shiganshina, there's some sort of vital information".

"Did you hear Eren say anything about his Father?" Zeke asks as he looks at Reiner.

"I believe he said his Father was missing and that he's a Doctor" Bertolt says as he looks at Zeke, "he thought his sister was dead too, but she turned out to be alive. Reiner had tried to kill her on the first attack on Shiganshina, but she practically carved herself out of him. She was in a coma for five years though. And she has a strange power which allows her to copy different titan powers".

"Do you know what his sister's name is?" Zeke asks nervously.

"Yes. She's Captain Evelyn of the Scout Regiment. And she's powerful. Really powerful" Reiner says.

Zeke returns to his room on the ship as he sits down on his bed.

"Evelyn's alive?" Zeke asks in disbelief as he holds his head, "and 'that' Father's alive? That's can't be right. They were both sent to paradise. What about Mother? And what's this about Evelyn having some kind of power? I need to find her. I need to apologise and bring her back home. I have a little brother as well? The three of us, we've all be brainwashed by our Father. Someday, I'll come and rescue the two of you!".

--- the year of 854 ---

"You're starting to resemble Father a little bit" Zeke says as he walks over to Eren who sits on a bench in the hospital.

"It's been a long time, Zeke" Eren says as he looks up at Zeke.

"Eren, I got us some drinks" Evelyn says as she walks over.

"Evelyn" Zeke says in disbelief as he turns to look at Evelyn.

Evelyn frowns as she walks by the two of them.

"Evelyn" Zeke says softly as he follows her.

"You know, when Eren told me we were meeting you, I didn't want to believe it, but here we are" Evelyn says as she turns to look at Zeke.

"Evelyn. It's been years. You look so grown up" Zeke says as Evelyn runs at him and punches him.

"That's all you have to say to me?" Evelyn asks in disbelief, "not that you're sorry for betraying me? That you're not sorry for sending me to my death?".

"Evelyn, what I did... Mr Ksaver told me to. But he was right. What you were doing was wrong" Zeke says as he looks down.

"You know, you tried to kill our family, but we lived. Father and I were saved by The Owl and were sent to Paradis Island. We lived within the walls whilst Mother was turned into a titan. But five years after we lost Father, I was able to recover Mother. She's alive, Zeke. She's in a coma, but she's with us. You tried to kill your family but we stand strong" Evelyn says as she shows off her victories.

"That's enough, you two" Eren says as he stands in between them.

"Well, I just want to thank the two of you for meeting with me" Zeke says as he rests his back against the wall of the hospital, "my stance is exactly what Yelena told you. Do you support the Eldian euthanisation plan?".

"Four years ago, some of Dad's memories opened up to the two of us-" Eren says as he leans against the same wall as Zeke, "memories of when he slaughtered the wall's royal family. He crushed their little kids and smeared them like bugs. I felt it, too. If those kids lived, the royal family would retake the Founding titan. Bound by the vow of renouncing war, humanity within the walls would be doomed. Those kids dying is what let us live".

"I see. So you believe Father was right?" Zeke asks as Evelyn takes a seat on a bench nearby.

"No, he was wrong" Eren says as he looks down, "and I, the son that he raised, was wrong, too. If Eldians hadn't been born, this city-- these people wouldn't have to die in this plan of ours. There's been no greater salvation than never being born in this world".

"And Evelyn... what about you?" Zeke asks as he looks at her.

"I'm just sick of it all" Evelyn says as she looks down, "I'm sick of living in a world where my life is threatened every time I go anywhere. I just want to live my life with my family and my husband".

"You're married?" Zeke asks in shock.

"A year now. I love him. I don't want to lose him because of titans" Evelyn says as she looks at Zeke, "I let go of being a Restorationist when I lost my memories. I just want titans to be gone, even if that means never having children of my own".

As if I'd give up my future. I'm having children with Levi, even if it means I have to kill you both.

Evelyn says as she glares at her two brothers.

"I'll do it. I'll end the two thousand years of titan domination" Eren says as he looks at Zeke, "until then, I keep moving forward. Right, Brother?".

"Yeah. Yeah. Let's do it. The three of us together" Zeke says as he starts to tear up, "I wish I could shake your hand Eren, but it's best that we don't make contact just yet. So take this instead" he says as he throws Mr Ksaver's baseball to him, "Eren, we're going to save everyone".

--- present day ---

"Our sole salvation..." Zeke says as he looks up at the sky, "is Eldia's euthanisation".

"Did you say something? Euthanisation?" Levi asks as he looks back at Zeke.

"Yeah. The Eldian Euthanisation plan. The one I told Eren and Zeke I was behind. The one that would stop us from having children" Evelyn whispers to Levi.

"What bullshit" Levi says with a small smirk, "anyways, you're about to find yourself in a titan's mouth, listening to what it sounds like to be digested. Compared to how you stole the lives of our comrades, it sounds like a pleasant way to die".

"I didn't steal... I saved lives" Zeke says calmly as Evelyn stops the carts, releasing the horses as they run off, Levi looking at her confused, "the lives of the children they would bear... from this cruel world. Isn't that right, Mr Ksaver?" Zeke asks as he starts to move, "I hope you're watching me!".

Levi gasps as the wire comes lose. He grabs Evelyn and pushes her off the cart as the cart explodes.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

2.3K 45 10
Eva Yeager grew up with her brother and adoptive sister in Wall Maria until it was attacked by titans. After it was attacked she joined her brother a...
11.7K 515 22
Eren Jaeger, 17 year old teenager who just moved to Shiganshina with his adoptive sister, 17 (3 months older), and live with their best childhood fri...
660 23 41
Kenna Dressler lived the first ten years of her life in the safety and certainty of the walls. Then, the Colossal and Armored Titans broke through th...
151K 4K 15
Eren Jaeger has an older sister who joined the Scout Regiment against her mother and father's wishes. She leaves the Scouts to look after Armin, Eren...