Thread Of Love ✓

By shadynightx_

Amaya came outside and her eyes widened at the sight, Rudra's dress shirt was wet, he was holding something i... More

P R E F A C E
A/N - His Sweetheart ~ A tale of vengeful love
1| Amaya Shekhawat
2| Rishika's Engagement
3| Rudra Rajvansh
4| Accident
5| The sorrow surrounds us
7| Marriage?
8| His ignorance
9| Sweet dish
10| Progress
11| Rudra A pee catcher?
12| Lunch Date
13| Stalker
14| Taking care of Mr. Rajvansh
15| Amaya is angry
16| Missing Her
17| Aadat ban gayi ho tum
18| Apology accepted?
19| Honeymoon
20| Healthy bleeding
21| Rudra the masterchef
22| Sinful Desires
23| Deewana Devar
24| Her Adorable Husband
25| Future Wife
26| His Confession
27| Krish spoke his first word
28| Her Manmohana
29| Special Brownies
30| Amaya wants to make love
31| Virgin Mary is a Man now
32| Rudra demands fairness
33| Breathy Moans and Perverted Thoughts
34| Engagement
35| I love you
36| Krishi wants a sibling
37| Why did you eat my baby shishter?
38|Marriage proposal
39|Krishi's chikoo
40| Chikoo's Namkaran
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
A/N - Jab Krish Met Vrinda

6| Krish matters to both of them.

9.6K 683 33
By shadynightx_

"Mom, Krishi is crying, I'm not able to calm him down" Mihira came downstairs running at her mother who was sitting staring blankly at the wall.

A lone tear slipped from Arpita's eyes but she wiped it and took a wailing Krish from Mihira to calm him down.

She roamed around, carring him, showed him portraits, people yet nothing worked. He was crying to be with his mother.

Looking at him Arpita felt like crying, herself. How could god be so cruel?

"Aunty, give Krishi to me, you look tired, I'll try to calm him down" Amaya forwarded her hand to Arpita to pass Krish to her.

After taking a wailing Krish in her arms Amaya walked outside the mansion, towards the garden.

"My Krishi is crying, is this how he going to welcome his favourite Maasi?" Amaya made a pout staring at Krish. He stopped crying but was sobbing lightly.

(Aunt)

Amaya didn't stop walking, she was going here and there rocking Krish back and forth, "Krishi doesn't even smile at Maasi, Ab toh maasi ko rona aa raha hai" She made a fake crying face to which Krish started talking in gibberish.

(Now aunt is feeling like crying)

"Ahuuu aeeeh" He brushed her nose and lips with his tiny hands and smiled at her. Amaya wanted to cry, looking at this innocent baby, the memories of her sister were flooding through her mind.

How could god snatch an innocent child's parents at this tender age?

"Now Maasi and Krishi will go inside the house, bahar thandi lag rahi hai" Krish said something in gibberish trying to give his maasi a coherent reply to which she chuckled.

(It's cold outside)

Krish had always been close to Amaya, whenever Rishika visited Amaya's home after Krish's birth, Krish would leave Rishika and stay with Amaya.

He never searched for his mother in Amaya's presence, it was only when he was hungry he needed his mother otherwise He didn't want his mom or dad.

Their bond was always special.

"Amaya?" Sanskriti, who was sitting beside Arpita called Amaya.

"Ji aunty?"

"Did Krish sleep?"

"No, but he has calmed down, I think you can take him" Amaya walked to them and gave Krish to Arpita, once landing on Arpita's lap Krish stared at Amaya, his lips wobbled and he began crying on top of his lungs.

"Krishi krishi, bacche shant" Arpita rocked him back and forth but no use, Sankriti took Krish from Arpita and walked here and there to calm him down but he cried even louder.

(Baby calm down)

"Krishi, come Maasi ke paas aajao, apni daadis ko tang nahi karte" Sankriti gave Krish to Amaya and she walked around the hall carrying him.

(Come to aunt, you should not trouble your grandmothers)

"Mera baccha, now shant, why are you crying my love?" She rocked him back and forth while talking in babyish voice. Krish stopped crying and stared at her face.

(My baby, now calm down)

He touched her face with his tiny hands then put his thumb finger inside his mouth, not once his eyes left Amaya as if she would disappear if he looked away.

She then stared at the ladies who were sitting there, looking lost. The males of the family had gone for Kusharg and Rishika's cremation, in their family females were not allowed to witness cremation of family members.

She then stared at Krish, he looked exactly like his father though he had his mother's eyes and smile.

She pulled him to her chest and kissed his head.

She went where everyone was sitting and sat next to her mom and buaji. Krish rested on her lap sucking on his thumb finger.

It was evening when the males of the family returned after the last rituals of the family.

The house was gloomy after the big loss, both the families were adversly affected and shaken.

Rudra straight went to his study for some alone time, without sharing any word, he was quiet today, only replied when necessary. He was the closest to Kusharg, his death had affected him the most.

It was time for Amaya and her family to leave. Sheetal and Pranita stood up along with the children. Amaya handed Krish to Sanskriti but he held her arm not wanting to go away from her.

"Krishi bacche, maasi has to leave no? Now go to daadi" Krish started crying, clutching her arm hard, Amaya held him and hugged him to calm him down.

(Baby)

"Amaya bacche, I think you should stay here, Krishi wants to be with you and looking at the situation no one can calm him down, please beta" Arpita requested Amaya helplessly looking at Krish.

(Child)

"Aunty, please mat boliye, I'll stay here, Krishi is my priority" Arpita smiled lightly at her and followed Amaya's family outside to bid them.

(Don't say please)

"Krishi, you have become so adamant, didn't you?" Amaya playfully asked him and he smiled at her.

Looking at that innocent smile, she smiled back, for a while forgetting all her miseries, her loss, everything, just smiling at that innocent child.

***

It was dinner time and Amaya was feeding Krish, Sanskriti insisted Amaya to have dinner while she will feed Krish but looking at grumpy Krish on her lap she politely denied.

She asked them to have dinner and look after Krish when they were done.

Krish was done eating and so were most of the family members. Arpita came near Amaya and forwarded her hand to take Krish.

Amaya stood up and when Arpita was about to take Krish, he began crying loudly, Amaya instantly began rocking him back and forth while clutching him to her chest.

"Awle awle my baby, don't cry" She rubbed his back in a soothing manner and he calmed down.

Rudra came out of the study and witnessed the situation.

"Amaya" He called her name causing a strong shiver to run down her spine, his voice was so deep, so calm.

It was first time she was hearing his voice after 4 years, yet it was making her nervous.

He came infront of her, "Give Krish to me and you have your dinner" He said while his gaze was fixed at Krish, but, his mere presence was enough to distract her, to make her nervous, his voice made her knees weak, she felt her stomach twisting.

He looked totally normal, her presence did not bother him, her presence had no effect on him, but, there was a havoc inside her.

"But" She cleared her throat "You haven't had your dinner, have it then I'll have dinner"

"I'm not hungry, Amaya, give Krish to me, he has been troubling you since morning" Amaya nodded at him and forwarded Krish, quite unsure of Krish's reaction.

Their hands touched making her breath hitch but he on the other hand was the least bothered.

Krish, surprisingly, did not cry, instead he touched Rudra's face with his tiny little hands and buried his face inside his broad, muscular chest.

Why would he cry? After all Rudra was his chachu, who never thought twice before doing something that would bring a smile to Krish's face.

After Amaya, if he loved someone the most, it had to be Rudra.

Rudra patted Krish's back and went inside his room. Amaya smiled at the uncle-nephew duo and sat on the table unwillingly eating her food, even though she did not want to eat, she knew she would need energy to take care of Krish, till she was staying there.

Rudra locked the door of his room, he gazed at his bed and old memories flashed infront of him.

Kusharg jumped on the bed and grinned at Rudra who was working on his laptop with his signature scowl.

"Come on lil bro, stop scowling and laugh a bit" He grinned at him but Rudra just rolled his eyes.

"Come on big bro, be mature and get out of my room" Oh how much he would pay to get his bro out of his room.

He closed his eyes, leaned his back on the door and slid down to sit, now he would do anything to get his brother in his life.

To have him irritate him.

To have him pull his nose.

A lone tear escaped his eyes and he clutched Krish. He was vulnerable yet he couldn't show his this side to his family, they were already broken.

He wanted to yell, to scream, to pull his own hair, to cry but nothing came out.

He stared at Krish, who was now his responsibilty, he was his nephew until now but from now on Krish is his son.

He will do everything to keep him happy.

He had vowed to protect Krish and never let a single tear to escape from his eyes.

Thankyou so much NehalLaddha for voting on this story and supporting it ❤️🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 1K 32
Aditya Roy Kapoor is a billionarie , CEO of His company , Kapoor industries and can do anything to achieve the thing which is his. Aditya does not ha...
1.3M 64.2K 37
Ruhaan oberoi and sitara Khanna tied a knot of marriage six months back. A power couple for the outside world. But inside the four wall they are just...
98.5K 5.7K 34
"If you weren't happy marrying me as a deal then why did you ? To ruin my life or something like that perhaps since that's what everyone wants to do...
126K 4.4K 22
Rudra Raajveer Rajput X Aadhya Rao Rudra Raajveer Rajput Rudra Raajveer Rajput, a captivating and dangerous figure in the underworld. His presence d...