Hot Nights With An Incubus

By Seolwah

SPG (Mature Content) Nabuhay siya sa lumang panahon at nagkaroon ng malaking pagkakamali na makipag relasyon... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
Author's Note
Author's Note
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15

CHAPTER 11

357 10 2
By Seolwah

"Nhg.. Ah--"

He kiss her as if her lips is the only way to breath while making her breathless on the other.

Sinapo niya ang magkabilang pisngi nito at sinubukang ilayo ang mukha para makabawi ng hininga pero gamit ang isang kamay ay gumanti ito at hinawakan ang panga niya para lalong laliman ang halik nito.

Is he serious? She's going to suffocate at this rate.

"N-Need to b-bre--"

"Hah.."

"Ngh.. Haa."

"J-Juval--"

She can't seem to budge him off despite using a maximum of her strength and curse herself because despite having a hard time breathing due to his kisses, it only makes her lips down there salivate at how passionate he's so into her.

"C-Can't brea--"

"Hmm."

A tongue enter her mouth and her head starts spinning. What was he doing to her? Are kisses supposed to make you lose your wits end like this?

I can't breath....

This feeling is so good that she wants to experience them a million times more so she can't die while only doing it once is she?

She clasped his face so hard this time at gamit ang lahat ng lakas niya ay pinilit niyang itulak pababa ang mukha nito at hindi niya tinigilan hanggat hindi nito pinapakawalan ang mga labi niya.

Finally, after almost using all the strength of her arm muscle, she manage to break free from their kiss and immediately gasp for air.

"What was that?" she asked him incredulous only to realize that she had pushed his face so hard on her breast and it might be his turn now to suffocate.

"Oh, sorry. We're going at it so intensely I pushed you too hard." aniya habang inaangat ang mukha nito.

Pinanayuan siya ng balahibo.

His face looks crazed.

He was breathing heavily but it does not seem to be due to out of breath katulad ng nangyari sa kanya.

It's more of like he's controlling something he can no longer suppress.

"If you want me on your breast darling, all you have to do is ask."

"No, I didn't mean--"

Still using one hand, Juval pull up the end of her blouse up to her neck exposing her supple chest in his plain view. Okay...despite being a virgin.. she had Cole and others before him that she shares intimate moments like this so it's not new for her to be exposed like that.

Pero bakit pakiramdam niya ay iyon ang unang beses na naging hubad siya sa harap ng isang lalaki? Dang, she even still had her bra on--

*ripped*

Did he just torn them off?

Her thoughts stilled at the moment at napatingin na lang sa bra niyang initsa ni Juval sa ere. As if loosing patience sa dami ng sagabal para magawa nito ang gusto nito.

He singlehandedly ripped them off her. So much strength that it immediately gave away she didn't even felt them. He's a beast. Napalunok siya. This man in front of her is so hot and wild. What would happen if she gets too close and burn from the scorching flame.

"I think we should stop--"

He chuckle completely cutting her off.

"Stop? Oh darling.." he said with eyes full of intensity. "We don't stop until we're satisfied."

She panicked.

She was not yet prepared mentally to do it with him all the way. They need to stop now--

Juval suckle her nipples making her throw her head with her mouth parted open.

Or not.

Hindi ba at ito naman din ang gusto niyang mangyari? Her virginity and lack of experience is bugging her off she wants to lose them. Hindi ba at kailan lang ay naisip niyang makipag hooked up na lang. Then why would she think of stopping this.

He continues to suckle her while re-adjusting her position on his hips making her moan in pleasure when a material hits her wet center.

Both of them knew.

This is the spot.

Oh no. Will she really do it?

Have sex with a man he just met not long ago?

Wait. Do they even have a condom?

So many thoughts are plaguing in her mind when Juval growl in his ears.

"Hush... Don't sweat it. I can make you cum without putting it in and satisfy the both of us."

Her heart swell.

Despite looking so intense and knowing that if he pushed her to the brink ay mapapapayag siya nito at mapipilit sa gusto nitong mangyari, he was still intently looking at her reactions enough para mapagtanto nito ang pagdadalawang isip niya.

Other males would jump on their chances.

How the heck did she stumble such a fine man?

Juval was gritting his teeth.

Being an incubus makes their sense of smell extremely sensitive to lust and Alesana is bathing in them.

He can easily ripped his jeans and enter her right now and do the deed. So easy yet so crucial.

He kept reading her thoughts and although she's so into it, she had a lot of doubts about it.

Hindi siya pwedeng magkamali. Kailangan niyang siguraduhin na kapag kinuha niya ang pagka birhen nito ay mawawala ang bisa ng sumpa.

Nakapaghintay na siya ng ilang milenya para dito, ano na lang ba ang ilan pang mga araw o linggo para makasigurado?

He needs to proceed with the plan and make her fall for him. Hard. Yun lang ang naiisip niyang siguadong paraan para gumana ang balak na pag angkin dito.

He can't have her with her mind clouded and not fully succumb to the thought of giving herself to him.

Hindi na niya kakayanin pang maghintay ng kung ilang libong taon muli. She needs Alesana now. In this timeline.

Isa pa, mukhang hindi din naman niya kakailanganing maghintay ng matagal.

Apparently, this period of time does not care much for marriage before having a sexual intercourse.

Sa panahong ginagalawan niya noon ay tanging mga babaing bayaran lamang ang maaaring gumawa ng ganoon. What a fine world to live in right now. This is the perfect time for him. There are so many mortals to feast on!

Take your time with her..

Isa pa, he didn't need to enter her just to spill. The smell of her and the wetness of her soaking his pants is making his shaft bulge enough and tingly for release.

Kulang ang salitang matagal na panahon para ilarawan ang kawalan niya ng pisikal na ugnayan sa kahit na sino. Saglit na haplos lang ni Alesana ay sapat na para dalhin siya sa kasukdulan.

Doing this with her with an actual physical body is on another level as well. He can touch her body firmly and felt her warmth flowing on him.

It felt so alive.

Nothing feels more alive than another persons warm skin against yours.

Inumpisahan niyang igalaw ang mga balakang habang nakasentro dito ang pagkalalaki niya na nababalutan pa din ng tela.

They are both drunk and driven by lust when they start humping each other he knew it won't last long before the both of them spill. Niyakap niya ito ng mahigpit at binilisan ang mga ulos.

"Ha-- ahh--.."

"Nng.."

His eyes focused on her smooth delicate neck.

F*ck.

He wants to bite her and leave a mark.

Hindi niya napigilan ang sarili at ibinaon ang mukha sa leeg nito habang mariing kagat ang ibabang labi.

I mustn't.....

Control it Juval...

He mustn't hurt her if ayaw niyang mag umpisang matakot ang babae at masira ang mga plano niya.

Biting is a thing most incubus enjoy when feasting on their preys as a claim of ownership that that person is already preyed by an incubus and basically telling others to fuck off.

Madalas ay lango na sa pagnanasa ang mga biktima nila at ginagawa iyon ng karamihan sa kanila habang nasa loob ng panaginip ng mga mortal kaya imbis na sakit ay sarap ang dinudulot nito. Magugulat na lang ang mga ito pagkagising na may mga pasa na sila sa ibat ibang parte ng katawan.

Because yes, they don't only engage in one single bite. They bite the body everywhere. The more the marks, the more the claim of ownership to that person.

And yes, they do have fangs. Like most creatures do aside from humans that's why the mortals need to be drunk and on the brink of release for them not to feel the pain.

"Hnng.. Haa--"

Naramdaman niyang binaon ni Alesana ang mga kamay nito sa buhok niya at lalo pa siyang idiniin sa leeg nito habang pinipigilang lumabas ang ungol sa mapupulang labi nito.

Shit! Don't temp me woman!

He's using all his life worth's self control to not succumb and bite her. Hindi din nakatulong ang mabangong halimuyak ng balat nito at ang mga mabining ungol na pilit nitong pinipigilang umalpas sa mga labi para tulungan siya.

They need to reach their climax soon before the last string holding his self control finally snaps.

It would be messy. He would ravish this pretty little neck of her for sure.

Binilisan niya ang pag ulos at diniin ng husto dito ang sarili. Sa lakas ay lumalangitngit ang kahoy na sinasandalan nila at nahulog ang ilang mga libro sa sahig.

He's coming..

He's close to release and he sense she's reaching hers too kaya walang patid na binilisan niya pa.

Mahigpit ang mga kapit na sinabayan siya ni Alesana making herself fix in that position and receive his thrust ng biglang tumuwid ang paa nito and he's almost certain that she's gonna scream when she reached her orgasm when suddenly he felt her teeth on his neck as she bite into it hard para marahil pigilan ang sigaw na dapat kakawala sa mga labi nito.

That did it for him.

He growl so feral before he shoots his seeds for the first time using a physical body. Pumintig ang buong katawan niya at halos ibaon na niya ang buong katawan ni Alesana sa kanya, panting and coiling at the very first experience after thousands of years.

Oh fuck it. His seeds seems to not stop from coming.

Well. It was indeed a thousand years worth.

Mabuti at nangyari ito habang nasa pisikal na anyo siya at hindi sa panaginip. Sa ganitong paraan ay nakaya niya pang paganahin ang lohikal na parte ng utak niya na malayong mangyari kung nasa totoong anyo siya where he is driven by instinct. He's a demon after all. With horns and wings, his claws lengthens. So that's what he will be everytime he visits her in her dreams. It's just that she had no recollection of him since he makes her forget all the time.

Thinking about it. He have to disguise himself even in her dreams now since wala na siyang balak pang burahin sa ala ala nito ang mukha niya.

Good thing I have a physical form right now or this woman will be knotted till the sun drops.

Because as an incubus, they knot when they release.

On selective mortals though that has the worst of luck to be fancied by a demon. And the outcome will be an abomination.

Just like what my father did.

Creating an abomination that neither belong or accepted anywhere.

Ng sa wakas ay medyo humupa na ang init na nararamdaman ay doon lang siya muling napatingin sa babae.

Lupaypay ito sa mga malikat niya habang may iilang malalim na mga paghinga. "Alesana." tawag niya dito at hinaplos ang pisngi nito.

She was flustered, her face of rosy cheeks color and those shimmering eyes screams that she just got fucked. Although they didn't, since he was still fully clothed. She can't say the same thing for her though.

Rubbing her cheeks seems to calm her and he sighed in relief as she seems to not regret what happened ng basahin niya ang utak nito.

"I hope the coffee at your place tomorrow still stands?"

She first looked taken aback before an easy smile formed her lips.

"Come by five."

Oh. Why did it suddenly cross his mind that that might be the longest tomorrow he will have to wait when he already experienced it in millennia.

🪴 Please vote and leave a comment⭐️
~ meow 🐈‍⬛

SEOLWAH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6M 217K 49
Rogue Saavedra, the arrogant city's young billionaire, becomes stranded on an unknown island. There he meets an illiterate jungle woman, Jane, who is...
347M 7.1M 80
This work of fiction may include potentially disturbing readings, scenes and discussions around topics such as sexual, self-harm, physical violence...
38.9K 3.2K 46
ELYU SERIES #2 The storms in San Juan, La Union are ruthless and tempestuous. Driven by her traumatic past, Avery Felicia Perez turned her heart into...
308K 5.1K 23
Dice and Madisson