The Galaxial Hashira

By AnimeLover614

In the village of Swordsmiths, Y/n Haganezuka L/n leads an ordinary life as the daughter of a renowned swords... More

Information about Yin
Yandere Characters (Part 1)
Yandere Characters (Part 2)
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 2

2.6K 39 86
By AnimeLover614

I was running away from Tengen and his wives because something felt off... But I also wanted to go to see why Master Ubuyashiki called for all the hashira. I don't know why my estate is so far away! Eh whatever... After what seemed centuries, I reached Gyomei's estate. Ugh, this is gonna take a long time, might as well see if Gyomei is here! I knocked and surprisingly he opened the door.

"Oh Gyomei-san! Don't we have to go, to a meeting? "

"Yes, child... But I was praying... I finished so let's go now... "

I nodded silently while screaming inside my head.

Running is literally the worst when you have to reach master's estate since it's 500 miles (about 1287.5 kilometers) away from my home and you MUST come within 2 hours (So about 250 miles an hour which means I have to run 31.25 times the average speed of a man), and you have only reached 1/2 of the run in an hour. I fainted after going for 5 more miles.

When I opened my eyes, I saw I was being held bridal style by Gyomei. I then started heavily blushing and trying to get out, but he held me close.

📿🙏⛪ Gyomei Himejima POV's 📿🙏⛪

I was running alongside Y/n when I heard something fall down. I also stopped hearing her footsteps, so I went back to pick her up.

Her hair brushed my hand (if you are bald, I'm sorry) and it felt so soft, like clouds. I prayed for her to be kept safe forever before running too Oyakata-Sama's. She started cuddling closer to me and quietly snoring.

I guess the Galaxial Hashira needs sleep to strengthen her abilities and powers? I don't know, but there have been so many rumors about that...

After 15 minutes she stopped snoring and her head rose up. I then felt her body temperature rising and she then started squirming around, but I firmly had her. We were able to go to the meeting 15 minutes earlier than planned so I told her to get changed, because she plopped down on the mud area a while ago.

💭📚✏📄Author's POV💭📚✏📄

You pulled your sword out and said quietly while thinking,
"Seventh Form: 🌌👘Galactic Wardrobe🌌👘! "
Dust filled up the room and you had a new outfit change.
(You can change it if you want in any way)

(I imagine myself as this and yes I made the design)

I was about to go to a meeting until I saw Sanemi.

Sanemi had his head hung low while going to the meeting. I sneaked up and when I got close to him, I sprinted and hugged him.

"W-what?! Oh, it's you...I mean...LEAVE ME ALONE! "

"Sanemi-san...You really are a baka! I would have detected you in a matter of seconds! "

"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!!! "

"After you tell me what's wrong! "

He refused to say anything, so I tagged along with him to go to the meeting.

🌬🌬🌬 Sameni Shinazugawa's POV🌬🌬🌬

I can't believe she wanted to know what is wrong! I still can't believe that Genya tried talking with me! I am fuming with anger right now... But I felt a lot better when Y/n started following me. We went with all the other Hashiras and saw a kakushi trying to wake up. While Y/n was watching the kid in curiosity, I left to go get something when I saw a box with the aura of a demon.

🌌🌌🌌 Y/n's POV 🌌🌌🌌

While I was staring at the boy curious to know who he was, a kakushi started yelling at him to wake him up. I bit my lower lip and covered my ears thanks to the volume the kakushi used and refrained myself from saying something because I didn't want to cause a scene. I saw that Tengen Uzui just arrived, so I hid beside Gyomei, but he saw me of course and stood next to us... He said that after this was over, he wanted to talk with me... I think it may have been because I was in the middle of his wives' conflict.

When the kid woke up, Shinobu asked him,

"Before we begin the trial, why don't you explain the crime you have been accused-"

"There's no need for a trial! " Rengoku said, interrupting Shinobu.

"Huh?! " Me and Shinobu exclaimed.

"Protecting a demon is a clear violation! We can deal with this on our own! We shall execute them first! " He exclaimed.

" In that case, I'll decapitate them with style. I'll show you the most dramatic spray of blood ever! It'll be a spectacle. "

"Shut up before I decapitate you, Uzui-san! He's literally my age! " I whispered to him, which did make him shut up, so victory for me, I guess...

"Alas, to see such a pitiful creature as this. I grieve for him. Perhaps it would have been better if he hadn't been born. " Gyomei added, making me a little more infuriated.

"Not you too..." I muttered.

The kid started looking away from the group and that Kakushi man said,

"Hey, you. The Hashira are speaking! What are you looking at? Your eyes should be over there. These are the nine highest-ranking swordsmen in the Demon Slayer Corps. "

The kid mumbled something that I think was,

"That's the Hashira? "

Gyomei said,

"Let's end his misery. "

Rengoku quickly added,

"Right! "

"And let's do it with flair! " Tengen added while I slightly pushed him.

The kid than said,

"Nezuko! Where did you take her? Nezuko! Zenitsu! Inosuke! Murata! "

"Never mind this boy... "

I jumped after hearing Obanai's voice, gosh he is creepy...

"What will we do with Tomioka-san? Seeing him stand there without any restraints is making me feel ill. Based on what Kocho-san told us, he's just as guilty of breaking the Corps Rules...How should we make him take responsibility? What kind of lesson shall we teach him? What do you have to say for yourself, Tomioka-san? "

There was a slight pause until Shinobu said,

"Oh, I think it's fine! He did come here without resisting. Let's come up with a penalty later! What I'm more interested in is hearing this boy's story. He's been traveling with a demon alongside him, despite being a demon slayer himself! I wish to hear why and hear it straight from this boy's mouth. What he has done is unquestionably against the Demon Slayer Corps Rules. You are aware of that aren't you? Kamado, Tanjiro... Why are you traveling with a demon, as a fellow demon slayer? "

"Who cares why? " Uzui said.

"I ******* care why, so shut the **** up!" I whispered angrily at him.

"You can take your time. Just answer the question! " Shinobu replied.

He tried to speak but couldn't. I reckon his jaw is probably broken. Shinobu gave him water and then we heard his story.

I didn't realize that tears were streaming down my face until Uzui wiped them off, and so I slapped him...

"Enough spare us these absurd ramblings! If she's family, it's no wonder you're defending her. I can't trust a single word you are spouting. I don't believe you for a moment."

"So sad... He's been possessed by a demon... Let us end this child's life and free him from his cursed existence... "

The Hashira and Tanjiro kept talking until Sanemi came in. I tilted my head because I saw he had brought a box with him.

"Well, well, well... What kind of fun do we have brewing here? Is that the moron that brought a demon alongside him? What the **** do you think you're trying to pull here exactly? " Sanemi said.

Another Kakushi told him to put it down, but he refused. My heart suddenly broke apart when I saw he stabbed the box and blood came out.

"NO! " I tried running to save the demon, but Tengen grabbed me.

"L-let me go! " I started tearing up and kept trying to escape, but I am not the best when it comes to physical state (I prefer swords of course)

Tanjiro headbutted Sanemi and I got kind of relieved. They kept arguing until Oyakata-sama arrived.

"My beloved children... I thank you for coming here this day...Good morning to you all. The weather is strikingly nice today. Perhaps with a blue sky? Finding ourselves here at the semiannual gathering with all the same faces, it brings me joy. "

I quickly bowed down along with the rest of the hashira and bit my lower lip when Sanemi pushed the kid to the ground. Sanemi was about to talk when I interrupted and said,

"I am pleased to see that you are looking as healthy as ever, oyakata-sama. I am so glad that you have continued to have an excellent fortune. I pray that it will stay like that."

"I thank you, L/n-san."

Sanemi and Oyakata-sama were talking about the kid. A wave of relief hit me when the master said that both the kid and demon have been sanctioned.

While almost everyone was opposed to this, I saw something glistening in the distance. I wonder... Could it really be that shiny... Did Mui already see it? It was so bright that I got knocked out.

📸📸📸 Tengen Uzui's POV 📸📸📸

After the meeting, I looked at Y/n and saw that her eyes turned fully white. I poked her forehead and she went back to normal.

🌌🌌🌌 Y/n's POV 🌌🌌🌌

I woke up after Uzui poked my forehead. He told me that Oyakata-sama called for me. I went and talked with him.

⚫🟣 Kagaya Ubuyashiki's POV ⚫🟣

I felt Y/n's presence when she walked in each step was as light and quiet as a fluffy feather. We talked a little about an important mission she would have to look into after a few weeks (Rui). She listened and said,

"Okay, thank you very much, Oyakata-sama! " I just love the way she sounds. She left and my heart started to ache... I want her as my daughter... She is one of the kindest people I have ever met and loves children to her hearts content, according to her father... Well, alas, I better go before my wife gets mad. Goodbye!

🌌🌌🌌 Y/n's POV 🌌🌌🌌

Me and Mitsuri went to Swordsmith Village since we both were done with our current missions and went to a Hashira meeting.

Like always, I came to my father's house. He looked mad and kept mumbling,
"When I get over there, Tanjiro... You will regret ever breaking my precious beautiful swords... I'll slice up your throat with my knife and stab you so many times that you will wish that you never born..."

I tickled him and he lost his deep concentration.

"Let's not do that, dad... "

"Oh, Y/n! How I missed you! "

"I missed you too!"

"Would you like to stay here for a few days, until you get assigned a new mission? "

"Yes, but let me ask Mitsuri first! "

"Oh... That girl... "

🔪🔪🔪Hotaru Haganezuka's POV🔪🔪🔪

I absolutely hate Mitsuri... She's the reason on why Y/n left to become a demon slayer. She also made Y/n lose her natural beauty... and her hair and eye color changed all thanks to that good for nothing, Mitsuri...

After she left, my mood suddenly changed, and I focused on finishing my new precious sword... I swear if he dares break it again I will-

🌌🌌🌌 Y/n's POV 🌌🌌🌌

I was walking to the hot springs when I saw a kid that passed final selection along with Tanjiro...Genya.

"Hey, Genya-san! " I yelled.

He looked at me and started blushing heavily.

😈🔫 Genya Shinazugawa's POV 😈🔫

Da*nit! I hate puberty... She looks so beautiful... Argh... I feel my face heating up even more... My hands are heavily sweating... And my heart is beating so much faster than before.

"Are you okay? You're awfully red... Are you ill?" She ran to me but before she could touch me, I ran away.

🌌🌌🌌 Y/n's POV 🌌🌌🌌

I was about to follow him, but I believed that he needed some alone time. I finally found Mitsuri and told her that I would be staying here until my next mission.

"Oh... Okay then... Want to go to the hot springs? "

"Yes! "

❤❤❤Mitsuri Kanroji's POV❤❤❤

Haganezuka said I'm not allowed near their house anymore... How am I going to see Y/n? Argh!

⏰⏰⏰ An hour later ⏰⏰⏰

🌌🌌🌌 Y/n's POV 🌌🌌🌌

"Well, now that I have changed my clothes, I need to go before my dad kills me...Bye!" I replied and hugged her.

"Oh... Okay... Bye... " Mitsuri said, and I left after that. I arrived home and saw that dad was still working on the sword. I then grabbed a box from my bag and gave it to dad. I made him stop focusing on the sword by tickling him yet again and he asked what was inside the box.

"Open it to find out! " He opened it to find... 3 Mitarashi Dango!

He smiled and ate them, and I went up to my room. It still looked the same as before, so that made me happy. I looked at the small picture that had me, my dad... And my mom. I started receiving flashbacks of mom.

⚡⬅ Flashback⚡⬅

I was playing in the garden with mom. She showed me a secret spot where a beautiful blue flower bloomed.

As a little kid, I ate the flower and for some reason, mom started freaking out saying that I will be turned into a demon, but instead... I gave off an enchanting aura that no one could resist.

People in the Swordsmith Village admired my beauty, intelligence, and creativity though I never knew why...

⚡⬅ Flashback Ended⚡⬅

I couldn't get over mom's death after a demon killed her when she was getting something outside of the village, I miss her so much...I got ready to go to sleep, but for some strange reason, I felt like someone was watching me, but I decided to ignore it and drifted off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 16.8K 29
(EDITED) Jungkook found a boy on the beach... a very mysterious, yet innocent boy. He ended up falling in love with him, only to find out that boy wa...
25.2K 750 19
A story of two cousins, with different personalities and age difference of eight (8) years, who were betrothed since childhood. For their elders both...
308K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
345K 10.7K 51
Book 1: What happens when you somehow end up in the 'Hetalia World'? But the thing is, when you got there, you weren't the only one... Read to find o...