JJ Maybank imagines

By ItsJJsBtch

โœจhousekeepingโœจ ~~ ๐Ÿคชstupid things have good outcomes all the time ~~ ๐Ÿ˜กif im the one mediating we've hit rock... More

A/N
kook turned pogue
no pogue on pogue macking
psycho
thats my girl
self inflicted
don't go
staring
shark week
inhaler
bruises
drugged at midsummers
baby
baby (pt. 2)
baby (pt. 3)
baby (pt. 4)
liquor
drunk
haunted
kiss and make up
heartbeat
A/n
commit
practice
car wash
trauma
family
blame
broken promise
A/n
gone
gone (pt. 2)
phone number
sick
surfing
use me
dreamer
what could've been
chasing you
chasing you (pt. 2)
filming uh-oh
hate
interview
knight in cargo shorts
drowning
trust
A/n
panic attack
kitty hawk
mrs. maybank
drunk driving
months go by
months go by (pt. 2)
mrs. badass
long distance
bodyshame
seatbelt
butterflies
surfs up
in sickness and health
best friends to lovers
arguments
missing
missing (pt. 2)
missing (pt. 3)
clean
clean (pt. 2)
i'm with you
dating your sister
dating your sister (pt. 2)
break it up
take it out on me
love, your sis
turbulence
needy
poguelandia
me and mine
dumbass
when we were young
fire
soccer
surfer boy
i'm sorry
revenge
mine? yours.
i'll protect him
kook party
home
i object
stunt
tubing
no hands
a forever thing
scared to be happy
spa day
see you later
see you later (pt. 2)
lets run away
red carpet
love story
safe place
sweet dreams
ambulance rescue
falling in love
teach me how to love
daddy dearest
my best friend
i'll protect her
i'll protect her (pt. 2)
control
drunk talk

admit it

7.5K 73 38
By ItsJJsBtch

admit it: kie and pope make a plan to get jj to admit his feelings for y/n when she's too stubborn to believe he loves her
———
this isn't a request but it seems like everyone is needing some fluff and also enjoy nervous jj so im here to deliver<3
also, make sure you're reading the povs so you know who's perspective were in, im trying something new specifically for this imagine
———

Kiaras pov

"And you're sure this is going to work?" I asked Pope as we sat on the picnic tables by his house. Him and I made a plan to finally get JJ and Y/n, the two most oblivious people in the entire world, to admit their feelings for each other. We all know how they feel, we've had it figured out since day one. The only people that don't know are themselves.

"I'm sure, all you have to do is go over to her house, call me and put it on speaker." Pope explained and I nodded my head in understanding. After years of watching them nervously flirt then pull away from each other, it was time to get the ball rolling.

"And JJ will be here soon?" I questioned to make sure the plan wouldn't have any holes and would go off without a hitch.

"Any minute now, you should get to Y/n's." I said my goodbyes and quickly made my way to her house, I knew she would be home since her parents were gone and she had the entire house to herself for the weekend.

I knocked on the door and waited for her to swing it open.

Y/n's pov

Three knocks on my front door made me shut my music off and pause cleaning my room. Did I invite someone over and forget? Shuffling down the stairs I opened the door to see one of my favorite people, "Kie? Hey! I didn't know you were coming over."

"I was on my way home and figured I'd come hang out." She walked into the house and it took me a second to put two and two together as I closed the door.

"You live in the opposite direction of my house," I explained and pointed the opposite direction, "You don't have to make an excuse to come over, you guys are welcome here whenever." She smiled at me an almost nervous looking smile. I shrugged off her odd behavior and gestured for her to follow me to my room where I was putting laundry away.

"I gotta call Pope." Kie plopped onto my bed stomach first and went through her contacts. Since she was going to be on the phone I kept my music paused and sat next to her, letting my head rest onto her shoulder as she clicked the speaker button waiting for him to pick up.

"I don't get why you're trying to get me to talk about Y/n when you already know how I feel." It was JJ's voice coming through the phone and I furrowed my brows at Kiara. I should've known she was up to something when she popped in unannounced. I went to speak but Kie muted us and I sat up.

"What are you up to?" I questioned. I was now sitting criss-cross above her.

"Do you trust me?" She asked. Pope and JJ's voice was muffled in the background since my focus was on Kie.

I nodded my head, "Of course I do."

"Then just listen," She gestured to the phone, "I get that you're all 'I hate love' and stuff but I know you love JJ and I also know he loves you, too."

"Kie, he doesn't—"

"Fine, alright. We're really doing this?" JJ's voice caught my attention and I could hear his voice becoming more serious, "The first time I saw her I was riding my dirt bike through town..."

JJ's pov

I smiled at the memory as I spoke, Pope relaxed on his bed listening intently, "I was so distracted by her I crashed into a garbage can.." Looking down to my lap I couldn't help but smile, "I was in love with her before I hit the ground."

"What do you love about her?" Pope asked. I didn't understand why all of a sudden he was trying to pry my feelings into the open. It was weird, I didn't like talking about my emotions and being vulnerable. Whenever I let myself be happy about something it gets taken away from me and I couldn't let that happen with Y/n.

"What's up with the questions? Come on, man, let's go something." I tried changing the topic by standing up. He gave me a stern look and pointed to the chair. I sighed and sat back down.

"Answer the question. What do you love about her?" He repeated.

"Okay, uh," I stammered, "I love the way she blushes so easily around me, she's so innocent, but at the same time, she'd kill anyone that hurts me." Once I said the first thing I couldn't get myself to stop talking, "I love that she questions me and calls me out on my bullshit. She makes me feel like my life is actually worth something."

"That's for sure." Pope chuckled, knowing he's witnessed Y/n call me out multiple times. It wasn't a bad thing, she kept my head on straight, never let me do something she'd know I'd regret.

"It took me forever to figure her out, then right when I think I've got her she changes the game. She keeps me on my toes." I began thinking of the way she looks at me and got nervous so I began twisting the rings on my fingers, "She's got her whole life figured out and includes me in her future like a promise...."

Y/n's pov

I sat in shock while JJ spoke to Pope, I almost couldn't believe what I was hearing. I've never heard JJ speak so highly of me, usually it's us messing around and calling each other dumbasses. But this was love in its purest form.

"And dude...I'm not religious, but I can't help but feel like god handcrafted her just for me..."

I frantically stood up from my bed and shoved my phone in my back pocket. My hands were shaking and sweating from nervousness.

"Where are you going?" Kie asked, hanging up the phone call with Pope and looking at me with a hint of concern.

"Did you not just hear JJ?" I asked, "JJ Maybank said god handcrafted me just for him and you think I'm gonna sit here and do nothing?" Once the words left my lips Kiara let a smile form on her face.

"Let's go get your man." With her now standing we rushed down the stairs and to her car where she sped to Popes house.

We arrived at the Heyward's and I ran to Popes room, except they weren't there. The room was empty. A pit in my stomach formed and I felt even more nervous.

"Y/n!?" Kie caught my attention and I rushed out of my room, "The dock." I looked to my right and saw JJ and Pope sitting at the picnic tables on the dock and froze, "Go on." She nudged my shoulder and I found myself making slow, shaking footsteps towards them. My hands were held in front of me as I pulled at my fingertips.

"Y/n, Kie, hey!" Pope waved us over and JJ looked up. When his eyes met mine he stood up from the picnic table.

"I love you, too..." My voice was barely audible as I walked down the dock.

"What?" JJ asked.

With every step I got closer to him I felt my nerves slowly calm down.

"I love you, too." I said louder, this time more confident. When I was finally close enough I wrapped my arms around him, he hesitated at first but quickly wrapped his arms around my torso. I nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck, "I never knew that's why you crashed your dirt bike."

"What? How did you—" JJ pulled away and looked at Pope, "You—I knew something was up!" He exclaimed and ran his hands through his hair, "You weren't supposed to hear any of that." He swallowed the lump in his throat and turned slightly away from me, I could tell he was the nervous one now.

"JJ, I love you." I promised. I knew he had a hard time accepting love with the way life treated him, "I know that tomorrow isn't promise and every time either of us ever admit we love something it disappears, but I really think we can do this. We can—"

I was stopped by his soft lips pressing against mine. His fingers ran up the nape of my neck into my hair, his thumb traced my jawline. My hands held onto his, wanting to memorize the way they felt on my face. When he pulled away he rested his forehead against mine and with a shaky breath he whispered, "I love you, too."

Kiara and Pope began slow clapping and I jumped in place, completely forgetting they were even here, "I'd say our job here is done." Pope smiled and held his hand palm side up for Kie to high-five him.

"We better get recognition at your guys' wedding for being amazing matchmakers." Kie joked. As I laughed I felt JJ slip his hand into mine at our sides. I looked up to him and smiled, "You guys gonna kiss again or can we go get food?" 

Pope stood up, "Wait, you recorded that, right? The others are gonna wanna see this."

"You guys recorded that!?" I felt my cheeks become warm from embarrassment as the duo ran off towards Kie's car. I let out a sigh and JJ pulled me into his chest, his hand holding the back of my head, "Gotta give 'em props though, without them I would've never gotten you to admit it."

"Admit what exactly?" JJ asked. We slowly began walking up the dock and to the car where Pope and Kie were waiting for us, "That I love you?"

"Mhm." I hummed happily, "Then there wouldn't be a me and you."

"Me and you," He repeated, "I like the sound of that."

______________

Did something different with the povs and I actually don't hate it. I probably won't do it all the time though because it can become confusing if you don't notice who's pov you're in. I thought it was fitting for this imagine though!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

652K 6.6K 67
Outer Banks Imagines Brought to you by your favourite pogues ๐Ÿ–๏ธ Requests are open ๐Ÿ„โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ„
125K 769 55
All about JJ Maybank! Genres: ๐Ÿ’” = heartbreak/sad ๐Ÿ’› = happy ๐Ÿ’™ = fluff ๐ŸคŽ = bittersweet ๐Ÿงก = angst โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ = angry JJ - jj maybank x reader ...
113K 1K 17
Hey y'all, I'm Natalia. These are all posted from my tumblr. Go check that out because that's where I get most of my requests from, but I also take r...