Multiple Anime reacts to COTE

By shadowmonarch325

As I said , quintessential quintuplets, Oregairu, Kaguya sama: Love is war, Hyouka, Rascal does not dream of... More

Prologue
1. ANHS: The school of your dreams
2. Introduction and shopping
3. Classroom of the elite
4. Two-faced bitch
5. Manabu vs Kiyo
6. What it means to be human
New story
Spoilers for yr 2 vol 7
7. Rankings
8. Buying the test papers
9. Saving the dog.
10. Love master
Yr 2 vol 7 illustrations 1
Yr 2 vol 7 illustrations 2
Yr 2 vol 7 illustrations 3
Yr 2 vol 7 illustrations 4
11. Saving Sakura
12. Horrible Human
13. Dragon boy vs Horikita verbal fight
14. Chabashira's blackmail
15. Tool Monologue
16. The end of the yr 1 island exam
17. Icarus
18. Karuizawa Kei's Soliloquy

19. Another exam?

9K 282 211
By shadowmonarch325

Skip Until the cruise exam

Kuze: "Ok, I see. Karuizawa is really a good actor."

Hachiman: "I agree. It's fascinating, she's not showing a single moment of weakness."

Kaguya: "I'm interested in why they called students at different rendezvous."

Alisa: "Maybe a new exam."

Arisu: "You're right, Alisa-san."

Oreki: "Why do I feel like Ayanokouji noticed Karuizawa's weak side?"

Everyone looked at Oreki and again at the screen. Everyone except Ryuuen and Arisu felt a jolt on their backs. If Ayanokouji knew what happened to Karuizawa, he's going to use her ruthlessly, maybe destroy her mentally?

Ryuuen: "Kukuku, you really are smart Oreki. Too smart for your own good."

Ez: "Alright, let's start the video."

I walked to the second deck, just as the message had instructed. I arrived at my destination about five minutes before the designated time. There were several students wandering the normally deserted level. I saw some people I couldn't identify enter a nearby room. It was more than one or two people. They came up to the designated deck and disappeared into the other rooms.

"Are those students from another class?" I wondered.

At first, I thought about waiting in front of the entrance, but things might have already gotten started inside. More than anything else, I didn't want other students to see me, so I decided to act. A reply came immediately after I knocked.

"Enter."

I stepped into the room. The homeroom teacher for Class A, Mashima-sensei, wearing a well-tailored suit, sat before me in a chair. My eyes lowered to a small table on which some materials waited. Two male students sat before Mashima-sensei as well. Both were my classmates from Class D.

"So, one of the remaining two spots belongs to Ayanokouji-dono, I see! Most agreeable!"

Yui: "You know, this Sotomura-kun is identical to you, Chuuni-chan."

Zamiozuka took a hit.

Yukinoshita: "Too identical and also creepy like him as well."

Zamiozuka died mentally. He looked at his comrade Hachiman to revive him. To his dismay, Hachiman averted his eyes from him.

Chika: "He's similar to you as well, Ishigami-kun." Chika tried to destroy Ishigami.

Onodera: "I think Ishigami is not that spineless. He has rather a sharp tongue though."

Ishigami was pissed: "I wonder... how are you a human Fujiwara-senpai? Are you sure you're not a mutation of a donkey and a human? You look like a human, but you behave like a donkey. After knowing you, from the bottom of my heart, I can say how people considered a narcissistic selfish bitch as a normal cute girl?"

Chika cried into Kaguya's chest "BAAHHHH, KAGUYA-SAN. YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON ON MY SIDE. SAVE ME FROM ISHIGAMI, THE MONSTER.

No, she isn't.

Everyone sweatdropped how sharp-tongue Ishigami was. He has a mouth that can make even adults cry.

Onodera: "See, I told you."

Even Ryuuen and Arisu sweatdropped.

Kaguya: "Ishigami-kun!" She slightly glared at the young man. Chika is one of Kaguya's first friends despite how annoying she is.

Ishigami gulped his saliva.

Iino: "Don't worry, Fujiwara-senpai. I haven't lost my respect for you "Yet".

Chika: "Yet? What does it mean?"

Miku looked at Ishigami: "You know Ishigami-kun. Your sharp tongue... it can give you an unpleasant death."

Ishigami shivered.

It was Sotomura who uttered that strange, nerdy greeting. People affectionately referred to him as "The Professor." An overweight first-year high school student with glasses, he fit the stereotypical image of a male otaku perfectly.

He was very knowledgeable about history and machinery, though much of his speech, his actual words, and his inflection all came off as unintelligible. Despite that, he was somehow able to communicate with others.

"This is rather odd, isn't it? Ayanokouji?"

Nino: "I don't know why but I hate that nerd."

Yukino: "Maybe because of how arrogant and shallow-minded he is."

Nino: "I think you are right, Yukinoshita-san."

Yukimura, another of my roommates on the ship, sat next to the Professor. The Professor and Yukimura. Normally, you wouldn't find the two of them together. I wondered why they were here. What had we gotten ourselves into?

"What are you doing? Hurry and take a seat." Mashima-sensei spoke without looking at me. I silently took a seat next to Yukimura. One vacant seat beside me piqued my interest. At first glance, I guessed that we had been put into groups of one teacher and four students, but...why such small groups? Maybe the as-of-yet-unseen fourth student would shed light on the situation.

"We are still waiting on one more. Please sit quietly."

I got the feeling that this definitely wasn't a trivial matter. There was a storm coming, the curtain rising on a new test. A powerful omen. No matter what we might have expected, it was obvious that this test would be something entirely different.

Ordinarily, it would be normal for everyone to receive the test's rules at the same time to ensure fairness. Whether it was a written exam at our desks or survival on an uninhabited island, that was the norm. But here we were, in a private, enclosed space. Why did they want us in small groups? Was I was worrying too much and too early? No matter how much I agonized over it, I probably wouldn't find any answers by myself. I sat down in the chair. None of us spoke. Although we hadn't yet passed the appointed time, I really wanted the mystery person to hurry up and get here.

Mayaka: "Damn, this guy can think of so many useless things."

Masha: "He is a genius in strategizing but, he's too anxious."

Maruo: 'Well, it's his first time on a cruise and a group.'

Touya: "You know, Chisaki. Ayanokouji's an enigma, right?"

Chisaki: "Yeah. He's a cold-blooded genius. But when it comes to the most common things, he's a complete idiot. What about it?"

Kuze: "I think something's wrong with it. That place filled with white... what does it mean?"

Ryuuen: 'Maybe a lab rat? Let's keep it as a second option. Just what is he? Sakayanagi knows about Ayanokouji. But she won't open her mouth.' Ryuuen just sighed in annoyance.

There was a clock in the shape of a music box, a common feature in every room on this ship. Silence hung heavy all around us. Before long, it would be 18:00. Mashima-sensei glanced at the clock only once, calm as you like. Simultaneously, someone knocked at the door. Mashima-sensei told that person to enter, and the door slowly opened.

"Pardon the intrusion!" With that, Karuizawa entered the room. I'd expected our fourth person would be from Class D, but I hadn't expected Karuizawa. I'd thought another guy would be joining us. This was completely unexpected.

Iroha: "Ohh."

Yuki: "I feel something bad's gonna happen."

Ez: 'Spread your legs is what's gonna happen.'

"Huh? What's going on? Why are Yukimura-kun and these other guys here?" she asked.My thoughts exactly. I couldn't hide my bewilderment over being included in this bizarre gathering. The Professor didn't seem to worry, but Yukimura looked puzzled."I believe you were told punctuality was key, and yet you're late. Hurry and take your seat,"

Mashima-sensei said.

"Okay."Karuizawa's response indicated that she wasn't thrilled to be here and didn't much care what the teacher thought. She sat down and, after studying the three of us, lifted the chair and moved it a little further away from me. I felt somewhat depressed that she wanted to get away from me.

"Sotomura, Yukimura, Ayanokouji, and Karuizawa, from Class D. Without further ado, I will now explain the special test."Good; at least we were getting an explanation after all. However, the reasoning behind selecting this group of four was still a mystery. We were in a private room, too. I had a bad feeling about this.

"W-wait a minute. I don't understand. What do you mean, explain a test? The test was already over, right? Also, what's the deal with these guys? This is really weird."

Miyuki: "So, it really is a new special exam."

Hiratsuka: "Man, I feel bad for the teachers. They have literally no time."

Ryuuen: "Go to hell. We're the ones who're working hard. Although it is fun though."

Hiratsuka: "Don't speak to me like that, you precocious brat. And are you an M or what?"

Ez: "Pfft— Masochistic Dragon boy."

Arisu: "Fufufu."

Everyone started to chuckle.

Ryuuen started to point his finger at Ez: "As a matter of fact, eat shit." He pointed towards Kuze "Eat shit." To Alya "Eat shit." To Miyuki "Eat shit." To Hiratsuka "Eat shit." They all gasped

Hiratsuka: "How dare you!"

Kuze: "What did I do?" Yuki glared at Ryuuen for insulting her beloved brother.

Alya: "Excuse me! Please don't use such vile language. There are children.." She pointed towards Raiha and Kaede

Ryuuen: "Fuck off and eat shit."

Ishizaki: "Ryyuen-san!"

Albert: "Boss!"

Kaguya: "You dare to insult the president—"

Ryuuen: "Shut up and eat shit."

Miyuki: "RYUUEN!"

Ryuuen: "Eat shit with Ez."

Ez gasped out loud

Ryuuen pointed to Arisu: "You eat shit."

Arisu: "I'll wipe that smug out of your face." She glared at him

To Fujiwara, Ryuuen: "Fuck off, eat shit." To the quints and Maruo: "Definitely eat shit."

Maruo/ Chika/ Quints: "You entitled prick"

He once again looked at Ez: "Eat your own shit."

Ez: "I ain't gonna eat one iota of shit."

Katsuragi: "Ryuuen, stop."

Ryuuen: "Eat johnny's shit."

After eating shit session.

"Karuizawa, unable to listen to anyone else talk, immediately barraged Mashima-sensei with questions. I wondered if she'd even read the message properly."I will not answer any questions at this time. Be quiet and listen." Sure enough, Mashima-sensei looked coldly at Karuizawa."Jeez, all right. Fine, I'll shut up."Mashima-sensei had a reputation of being rather cold to his students. Even now, he seemed aloof during a simple explanation. My own homeroom teacher, Chabashira-sensei, was also indifferent, cold, and didn't provide any support to her students. Like her, Mashima-sensei didn't seem like the kind of teacher who would provide a shoulder for Class A students to cry on. The only definite difference between the teachers was that in comparison to Chabashira-sensei, who seemed unmotivated and unnaturally uncooperative, Mashima-sensei was impossible to read. I wondered if he kept everyone at a certain fixed distance, no matter who they were."In this special test, all the first-year students will be divided into twelve groups based on the signs of the Zodiac. Everyone will participate within their respective group. The purpose of this examination is to test your thinking."

Hiratsuka: "Hmm, he's quite hot. Say, You kids from class-A."

Snek: "Y-yes."

Arisu feels quite disturbed since she guessed what the teacher is gonna say.

Hiratsuka: "Is this Mashima-sensei single?"

Ryuuen: "This is the biggest piece of dog shit I've ever heard."

Kamuro: "I don't know what to say about it."

Ibuki: "Same here."

Kito: "This is the biggest piece of dog sh—"

Ryuuen threw a pillow at him: "Hey asswipe, I used the phrase already."

Kito: "Oh, fuck off, Ryuuen."

Ryuuen: "You wanna go?"

Kito: "Bring it on."

Katsuragi: "Stop both of you."

Snek: "Uhh, we don't know. Mashima-sensei keeps things about him private."

Hiratsuka slumped: "That's too bad."

Everyone: 'Someone just marry her.' They looked at her pitifully.

"Twelve groups based on the signs of the Zodiac? That meant Class D was divided into three groups, and those three groups would represent three of the twelve signs. Apparently this would test our "thinking." They wanted to test our ability to think, and to process information thoroughly. Was that it?"What do you mean by 'test our thinking'?" Karuizawa, unable to stay silent, reflexively spoke up with another question."I've already told you. I will not be answering any questions."After Mashima-sensei's second warning, Karuizawa seemed to feel the gravity of our situation. Although she looked blatantly unhappy, she shut her mouth and listened. I didn't know how seriously Yukimura and the Professor took all this, but they remained silent."Society needs three fundamental qualities in order to progress: action, thinking, and teamwork. Those with the necessary qualities will become wonderful adults. The previous exam on the uninhabited island focused heavily on testing your teamwork. However, we shall now test your thinking in four ways: your ability to thoroughly process information, which is an essential component of this test. Your ability to analyze your current situation and clarify the task at hand. The ability to solve the ———— (Skipping all this shit. Straight to the exam.)
"Sorry to keep you waiting! Urrp! Urp! If you eat three heavy meals for lunch, you'll naturally have a full belly. I considered going on a diet, but it seemed futile," said the Professor. He walked up to me while patting his full belly, which was more swollen than usual. He met Yukimura and me right in front of the appointed room.

"You're rather relaxed, considering the test has just begun. Me, I can hardly eat.""If you're not at full strength, there'll be trouble. It's like choosing a higher difficulty setting in a video game, wouldn't you say?" the Professor responded.

"Stop talking like that. It's weird," said Yukimura.Of course, all the Professor's talk sounded like arcane magic to people who weren't accustomed to nerd culture.

Once you got used to it, it was fine. However, if I tried joining in right now, I'd probably antagonize Yukimura, so I decided to refrain.

Chika: "Yeah stop that. It's creepy."

Hachiman: "If you're saying he is creepy. What are you?"

Sakuta: "Creepy bitch."

Chika: "Creepy loners. Entitled self-proclaimed smart-asses."

They both were struck by an arrow.

Yukino and Mai comforted them even if they deserve it.

"Oh ho! Hmm, dost thou not care for my linguistic idiosyncrasies? Well then, Yukimura-dono, what wouldst thou like?" The Professor seemed like he wanted to antagonize Yukimura.

"Whatever, I don't care. Just talk normal."

"From now on, I shall be like the protagonist who appears weak, but secretly has massive strength. I normally have no motivation, but I'll become a completely OP cheater with enough power to destroy the entire world. I mean, I'm just following the current trends!" the Professor mused.

Zamiozuka started crying.

Yotsuba: "What's wrong, Zamiozuka-kun?"

Zamiozuka: "I found a brother."

The other otakus: 'I feel you, man.' But they didn't want to embarrass themselves

The normies looked at Zamiozuka with pity and slight disgust,

Miura: "I can't ever understand Otakus."

The Professor seemed like he wanted to become some mystery character from a game or anime. I no longer understood what in the world he was talking about. If we'd been in a gag manga right now, this would be the moment when Yukimura's glasses would probably crack.

Yukimura stormed away from us. The Professor and I hurried after him."Ayanokouji. There's something I wish to ask you. Please give me a straight answer," said the Professor.

The Professor was talking like he was Takakura Ken or something, like he really was the protagonist of a story. He even had the same brooding expression. I had to hold myself back from instinctively calling him "Ken-san."

"You want to ask me something?"

"I've considered what kind of speech patterns you might like. Of course, a pleasant dialect that a cute heroine character uses would be good," said the Professor. He spoke in a very cool, stoic way, but his words were the same as always.

"No, I don't have a favorite speech pattern or anything. Not especially, anyway," I answered. For someone who was born and raised in Tokyo, I didn't really know much about other dialects and the like."Have you perhaps encountered a speech pattern that felt moe?" the Professor asked."

Ichika: "You know, I only heard this dialect in some anime I used to watch."

Hayasaka (A/N: I almost forgot about her.): What do you watch now?"

Ichika: "Some Netflix series, Top-rated movies, Romance series, recently I started watching Vinland Saga, Attack on Titan, and Demon slayer. I liked their themes although demon slayer's theme is light the narration and the comedy were good."

Ishigami: "Ichika-san, if you these anime, you should also watch Jujutsu kaisen and Chainsaw man. Though Chainsaw man has some adult scenes, the manga after season 1 is peak."

Ichika: "It's already on my watchlist, Ishigami-kun. I will watch them after finishing demon slayer."

Hayasaka: "Hmm." 'He said he is not familiar with the outside world, huh? Kiyotaka-kun, are you really his son?'

"Well, Professor, what about you? Do you have a speech pattern you like?" I asked."Of course. I'll rank them. In third place would be 'Even if you say so, Kudo!' That's the old stand-by, the Kansai-ben! It tends to give a somewhat tough or crude impression, but it's the obvious choice. It's an essential dialect. In second place is the beautiful girl from a snowy country, the Hokkaido-ben! When they say, 'Oh, sorry for the trouble, thanks,' and stuff like that, it just makes me swoon! Those unique phrases are so moe they make me want to die! It also gets points because it's not used very widely in the 2D world!" exclaimed the Professor.Uh oh. I had almost no clue what anything he said meant. But before I was able to collect my thoughts on the matter, the Professor freely segued into the final part of his announcement, using his lips to make a bizarre drumroll sound.

Uesugi: "Ugh, disgusting. Who the hell falls in love with a girl that's not even real?"

Ishigami, Zamiozuka, Kuze, and Haru took a shot in the heart and were coughing out blood.

Hachiman: "Zamiozuka, you alright?"

Alisa: "Kuze-kun, a-are you okay?"

Kaguya: "Ishigami-kun, why are you laying on the ground? We didn't even beat you yet."

Raiha patted her brother's shoulder. "Onii-chan, just like Ishigami-san, you have a sharp tongue as well. If you eventually do this, you'll die an unpleasant death."

Fuutarou didn't understand what his sister was even speaking about.

Unfortunately, he was talking in a language I didn't speak, but his passion came through loud and clear. At any rate, we'd killed some time. We arrived at a second-level room with a nameplate that read "Rabbit." The test had just begun, so the hallways were packed with students. Even so, it didn't feel cramped, most likely because the ship was so large.

"The time for screwing around ended yesterday. From here on out, we need to fight for ourselves and for our classes." Yukimura directed that statement toward the Professor, but I nodded in acknowledgement.

"Ugh. No matter how you look at it, we really do have the worst team."Karuizawa entered the room, casting her eyes away from us. We had eleven people, Karuizawa included, and all sat in chairs arranged in a big circle. Given the low number of vacant spots, we were likely the last to arrive. I didn't know everyone's names, but aside from Ichinose and Ibuki, there was another student I recognized.

It was the boy from Class A who I'd bumped into completely by chance during the previous test, who'd proposed that I betray Class D. I hardly recognized any of the other guys or girls. Rivals up until today, we suddenly had to cooperate with each other.Naturally, the other classes were puzzled as well, not just Class D. Students mostly divided into natural groups based on their class, but Karuizawa and Ibuki both sat a little further away, as if isolating themselves."Why did they...?" I muttered."What's the matter, Ayanokouji? Something on your mind?""It's nothing," I said.

I'd thought for sure that Karuizawa would confront Ibuki the moment she saw her. After all, Ibuki Mio had stolen Karuizawa's underwear back on the island. You'd think she'd want revenge, but... Well, maybe Karuizawa was more mature than I'd thought, or maybe she'd already gotten her revenge. In any case, it was all rather unnatural.

Haruno: "Alright."

Oreki: "The devil noticed it." 'How the hell can he see past such small changes? It is making me believe like he's some omniscient being.'

Masha: "I-I'm sure Ayanokouji-kun's not that cruel to threaten her."

Arisu/ Ryuuen: 'Oh, she's in for it.'

"Before I could speak, a voice came through the ship's loudspeakers."The first group discussion begins now."A short, concise announcement. Naturally, no one was taking the lead. An awkward pall hung over the room. Then Ichinose Honami cracked a small smile and stood up."Your attention, please! I don't know most of you, but I think we ought to introduce ourselves. After all, there are probably people here who haven't met before," she said."

Kei: "She's really the social butterfly."

Ryuuen: "Kuku, and useless."

Arisu: "Yes. Her kindness is a liability."

Ez: 'I want to see your reaction to yr 2 vol 9. Still... Yandere Ichinose is scary.'

It was just like her to immediately volunteer herself as the leader. It wasn't easy to take initiative and pull a group of people together, no matter how popular you were. The fact that we were enemies didn't make it any easier, but Ichinose didn't seem to dislike her role. If anything, she seemed to be having fun. Some of the Class A students appeared somewhat

"Is it really necessary to introduce ourselves, though? I don't think the school seriously meant that. I think it's fine if only the people who want to introduce themselves do it, right?"
"Well, if that's how you feel, Machida "Is it really necessary to introduce ourselves, though? I don't think the school seriously meant that. I think it's fine if only the people who want to introduce themselves do it, right?"
"Well, if that's how you feel, Machida-kun, I can't force you to do anything. However, a microphone might have been installed somewhere in the room to record everything we're saying, don't you think? If that's true, it may not be an issue for just the people who don't introduce themselves. The entire group might end up shouldering the blame," warned Ichinose

Yukino: "She's good."

Hashimoto: "Nah, it's just Machida is an idiot. He blindly followed Katsuragi at the start."

Katsuragi grumbled inwards

Ryuuen: "Don't worry Johnny."

She had a point. Individual non-cooperation here could be a problem for everyone. Put like that, not even Machida could refute her.
Ichinose introduced herself first. I tried to put a little effort into my self-introduction, remembering how I'd failed to introduce myself well during the entrance ceremony. But in the end, my introduction was just as monotonous.
"Hey there, Ayanokouji-kun. Looks like we're in the same group! I'm looking forward to working with you," said Ichinose.

Ishigami: 'Why the hell do I feel she's gonna simp for Ayanokouji?'

She probably meant to comfort and console me. I took my seat. Once everyone had finished, Ichinose spoke again.

"Now that we've finished, how do you think we should proceed? Please tell me if anyone disagrees with my taking the lead," said Ichinose.

Ichinose appeared ready for someone else to volunteer as leader. Of course, whoever opposed her would have to publicly volunteer him or herself. Some students might've been dissatisfied with how Ichinose handled things, but since they likely feared being burdened with leadership, no one raised their hand.

"Well, since it looks like no one especially wants the spot, I'll take the lead. To begin with, I think if there's any point that people don't understand or are worried about, we should all discuss it. If we don't, the situation will get worse over time. Does anyone have any questions?"

"There's something I'd like to talk to you all about. I'd like you all to assume that no one here is the VIP, and I'd like for us all to work together and clear this exam. In other words, I want to know if you think our best option is to pursue Outcome #1," said Ichinose. 

"What the heck are you talking about? Isn't that obvious?" snapped Karuizawa.

Hachiman: "Hell nah."

Sakuta: "Not everyone likes to play fair."

Yukino: "I'm sure Class-A tries for outcome #3, and Ryuuen-kun for #2."

(A/N: Man, this part is quite boring to give reactions for. So lets skip.)

"Hey, you're Karuizawa-san, right? There's something I wanted to ask you,"

 said Manabe. Karuizawa quickly looked up from her phone screen. She hadn't expected anyone to talk to her. 

"What?" she asked. 

"I might be mistaken, but...did you have a fight with Rika earlier in the summer?" 

Ryuuen: "Kuku, the process of toolification starts from here, huh?"

Yui: "Karuizawa-san is going to be in trouble."

Ibuki: 'Hmph! It is good that bitch MANABE WAS KICKED OUT FROM THE SCHOOL.''

Hachiman/Ishigami/ Sakuta: 'Ugh! This Manabe chick gives me bitch vibes.'

Hayasaka: 'Show me some Kiyotaka-kun coolness.'

Kaguya whispered to Hayasaka: "Hey, Hayasaka?"

Hayasaka: "Yes, Kaguya-sama?"

Kaguya: "What if Ayanokouji-kun has a girlfriend?"

Hayasaka: "It's simple." She smiled darkly. "I'll have to seduce him and steal him."

Kaguya sweatdropped at her sentence.

Nino: "Ugh! I don't like that Manabe girl."

Ryuuen: "I expelled her. It is going to be shown later. Your welcome."

Nino: "I feel sorry for her." She sympatised with Manabe.

Everyone except Class A just sweatdropped after hearing Ryuuen expelled a student thinking :  'Does this guy have no mercy. I feel bad for that girl.'

"Huh? What are you talking about? Who's Rika?" asked Karuizawa.

"She's a girl from our class who wears glasses. She has her hair up in a bun, like a dango. Remember her?"

"I don't know her. Maybe you're thinking of someone else."

Karuizawa lowered her eyes back to her phone, as if deciding this conversation had nothing to do with her. However, the next words out of Manabe's mouth changed things.

"Isn't that strange, though? I'm sure we heard about it. We heard that Rika was bulled by a Class D girl named Karuizawa. Rika told us you cut in line and pushed her aside when she was waiting at the café."

"I don't know what you're talking about. Like, do you have some kind of problem with me?" asked Karuizawa.

Masha: "Karuizawa-san knows how to act arrogant and stuck-up. But she's afraid on the inside."

Alya: "Yeah, Masha. I can't blame Manabe-san since she is concerned about her friend."

Arisu: 'I wonder what kind of twisted method did Ayanokouji-kun use? If I'm correct he used Manabe-san to corner Karuizawa-san and then breaks Karuizawa-san and takes her soul hostage. Fufu, what a cruel method befitting him.'

"No, not really. I'm just checking to see if it's true. If it is true, though, I'd like you to apologize. Rika is the kind of girl to bottle everything up and stay quiet, so it's up to us to help her deal with situations like this." 

Apparently Karuizawa had a reputation as a troublemaker outside our class as well. Class C was hard to deal with as a whole, so this made for big trouble ahead. Karuizawa decided to ignore Manabe. Manabe, looking frustrated, turned her phone's camera toward Karuizawa. 

"You won't mind if we check with Rika then, will you? I mean, if it wasn't you, Karuizawa-san, then there won't be any problem, right?" asked Manabe. 

Karuizawa looked up and knocked the phone out of Manabe's hands. She must have done it more forcefully than she thought, because Manabe's phone tumbled to the ground, spinning as it fell. 

"What the hell?!" shouted Manabe. 

"That's what I should be saying! Don't just take pictures of me without permission. I already told you that you had the wrong person," Karuizawa snapped. Both sides claimed the other was wrong. The conflict was heating up. Ichinose watched it unfold, a bystander. It was as if she was trying to determine who was right and wrong. 

"What'll you do if my phone's broken?" shouted Manabe.

 "I don't know! Just ask the school for a new one," answered Karuizawa. 

"I have some really precious photos stored on that phone, though."

Kuze: "I know she's acting and all. She sure knows how to make people hate her."

Touya: "Her acting skills are top-class."

"After hurriedly picking up her phone, Manabe glared at Karuizawa with resentment. Two of the other Class C students, who'd been watching the situation unfold, came to help Manabe stare Karuizawa down.

 "What? Are you saying I'm the bad guy here?" asked Karuizawa. 

"If it wasn't you, you wouldn't get all angry and deny it like that, right? Let us take your picture," said Manabe. 

"But I don't want you to.

" I thought that Karuizawa would've answered Manabe more forcefully, but her words were surprisingly weak. Or rather, there was some fear mixed in with her "tough girl" act. It might've been my imagination, though.

Iroha: "Oh shit!"

Haruno: "Ayanokouji-kun did notice it. Now Karuizawa-chan's in for it."

Kei: "I feel bad for her. We share the same first name."

"Perhaps the reason you're denying it so much is because it's true?" asked Manabe.

 Manabe pointed her phone's camera at Karuizawa, as if intending to forcefully take her picture. The other two girls from Class C laughed like they were enjoying it. However, Ibuki didn't share their sentiment. She looked scornfully over at Manabe, showing her contempt. 

"Stupid," said Ibuki. 

"'Stupid'? What? This has nothing to do with you, Ibuki-san. You're not friends with Rika, after all." 

Oreki: "Ibuki, I have to say this. You are one of a kind."

Sakuta: "The sigma female."

Satoshi: "Despite being single with multiple girls against you. You have some steel nerves to roast that girl."

Mayaka: "Truly sigma."

Ibuki blushed after hearing so many compliments.

Ryuuen: "Kukuku, Ibuki. Do you want me to photoshop you into that gigachad memes."

Ibuki: "Fuck off, bastard. Don't ruin my moment."

Hiyori: "I'm happy that so many people are praising you, Ibuki-san."

Ibuki cuddles into Hiyori's chest bashfully.

"That's right. This absolutely has nothing to do with me. So I said what I thought as an outsider."Ibuki crossed her arms and looked away. Manabe didn't appear to care for Ibuki's attitude at all, but did not confront her. There was probably a clearly established hierarchy in Class C, and Ibuki was above Manabe.

"Anyway, just let me take your picture!" shouted Manabe.

"No, I don't want you to! Come on. Please, say something to her," Karuizawa pleaded. For some reason, she turned to Machida, begging him to intervene. 

"I won't forgive you if you take my picture without permission. What do you think, Machida-kun?"

"I agree. Manabe, Karuizawa has told you that she doesn't want you to take her picture. Stop it," Machida added.

"M-Machida-kun, this has nothing to do with you." Answered manabe.

"From what I've heard just now, I think you're the one in the wrong here, Manabe. Karuizawa told you she doesn't know what you're talking about, so it's wrong for you to forcefully take her picture. Don't you agree? I think it's best to talk to your friend again and confirm if the story is true." 

Judging this situation fairly, Machida was correct. I certainly understood Manabe's feelings in wanting to take the picture to ascertain the truth, but if the person tells you no, taking a picture without permission is rude. Confronted with that argument, Manabe and the other girls had no choice but to back down, though Manabe didn't seem wholly convinced.

 "Come on, lay off me. Thank you, Machida-kun," said Karuizawa. 

Karuizawa looked up at him, her eyes full of gratitude. Even though the Class A students had distanced themselves from the rest of the group, they weren't bad guys at all. Takemoto and the others didn't appear to be too interested, though. 

"All I did was the right thing." Machida blushed slightly. Perhaps this was the beginning of a new love? Karuizawa already had Hirata, though. Regardless, I got the feeling that the friction between Karuizawa and those Class C students would spark some real problems down the road.

Snek: "Heh. Machida's thirsty, huh?"

Oreki: "So, it increases the probability of Karuizawa and Hirata are not really dating?"

Iino: "Maybe, Oreki-san. But my problem is why is she so begullible with other boys while she's dating one even if it is fake."

Itsuki: "You're absolutely right, Iino-san. Relationships are sacred,"

Ishigami: " I don't wanna hear that coming from you dumbasses."

Itsuki/Iino: "Shut up, you creepy bang emo freak."

Ishigami was shot in the heart.

Ez: "Well, to the next video."

————————————————————————————–

CHAPTER 19 ENDS HERE.

SORRY FOR THE LONG DELAY.

I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE ANGRY BUT... DUDE, I'M IN A MEDICAL SCHOOL. I'M NOT GETTING TIME TO WRITE MY OWN NOVEL SERIES.

BUT BE HYPED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER, SINCE IT'S GOING TO BE SPREAD YOUR LEGS, LOL.

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT. I WAS NOT SATISFIED WITH THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE I THINK I GOT A WRITER'S BLOCK OR SOMETHING.

PLEASE VOTE AND SHARE

THANKS FOR READING

 VINLAND SAGA S2 WAS GOATED. VINLAND IS MY FAVOURITE MANGA RIGHT AFTER BERSERK AND I AM HAPPY FOR ITS AMAZING ANIMATION.

CHAINSAW MAN IS MY FAV ANIME, AND COTE IS MY FAV LN THOUGH.

EMINENCE IN SHADOW WAS AMAZING AS WELL. THE ANIME WAS PERFECTLY ADAPTED FROM LN WHICH IS UNIQUE FOR LN ADAPTATIONS.

PUBLISHED ON- MARCH 18 2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373K 11.8K 29
When Ayanokouji Kiyotaka wished for something that can interest him in his new school, he never expected that it would be something like this. After...
46.4K 790 27
Basically Original Cote Reacts to an alternative Cote timeline, which is based on my story called "Existence in Cote" ships.: Ayanokouji x harem Koen...
200K 4.6K 39
"Give it your best shot." (F/n) is the new girl. The different one. Pulls back yet still fights. At times bold and at times a coward. Experiencing m...
217K 3.8K 22
Just your normal reaction fic... probably not so normal. Takes place in the middle of y2v4.5 just before Ichinose got rejected cause...why not...? I'...