In The End ✶ Derek Hale

By hellfiresoulss

After being away from Beacon Hills for six years, Marlo Stilinski finally returns but with secrets, talents a... More

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬, 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐬
𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗪𝗢
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗦𝗜𝗫
forty nine

fifteen

1.9K 41 6
By hellfiresoulss

015 — unleashed

season three —
episode four

DEREK NOW STANDING in front of Marlo in a protective stance growls at the unknown stranger at Marlo's doorstep, "How did you find my address and why are you here?" Marlo snarls.

"My step-father wanted me to make sure you weren't leaving Beacon Hills anytime soon so I stopped by and had to find out myself" the stranger shrugs earning a growl off the alpha still standing in front of Marlo.

The stranger now looking at the alpha and vampire with raised eyebrows; "Oh, Derek this is Riley, Riley; this is Derek" Marlo says introducing the males who are looking at each other.

Derek now scoffs aware of who the stranger is and growls again; "You're the one who betrayed her and got her turned into a vampire?" Derek seethes resulting in Marlo smirking knowing she has a protective male friend beside her.

"Guilty as charged my dearest alpha" Riley says clicking his teeth; "Better yet, why are you at Marlo's doorstep stalking her?" Derek asks.

"I'm not stalking her, no, no, I'm just looking out for my old friend" Riley answers earning a scoff from Marlo herself; "You need to leave, you're not welcome here" Marlo says.

Riley just chuckles and walks forward towards her now as Derek steps in front of her again; Marlo just puts her hands on Derek's arms holding him in place.

"I'm leaving, chill out, don't go all rapid dog on me" Riley snarls at the werewolf chuckling before patting him on the chest.

"Mhm, Marlo I understand your heartbreak over this man, his broad and has some muscles" Riley says pressing the elevator's button looking at them.

"Although you didn't care when you were fucking me" he then smirks; earning an eye roll of Marlo and a disgusted scoff off Derek.

"I didn't fuck you Riley, yes we shared some feelings for one another but then you ruined that by having me get bitten by your step father" Marlo says shaking her head.

"Mhm good times" Riley says entering the elevator now and smirking at the two; "See you around M, Derek" Riley says waving in a sarcastic way as the doors close.

"Psychopath" Marlo mutters now entering her apartment; "Sorry about him Der, his evil" Marlo says adjusting her clothes again as their moment got ruined.

"You were with him when you ran away from here all those years ago?" Derek asks shyly; "Yeah, him and I had some things in common, you know heartbreak, being forgotten" Marlo says.

Derek just looks at the vampire with a sad pouty face, "You didn't leave because I was hanging with Paige did you?" Derek then asks; "Nope, I left because you ditched me for Paige when you two were hanging around each other all the time" Marlo grumbles.

"I'm sorry Lo, I didn't realise" Derek sighs. "That's fine; most of your time then relied on Paige anyways, you forgot your best friend and ditched her for someone else" Marlo says shrugging grabbing two glasses from behind her and pouring herself some wine and holding the bottle up asking Derek silently who just nods.

"Why didn't you just say something?" Derek asks, "Because you two always around one another and honestly I think I was jealous; we kissed the night before you two became closer; I guess I felt used and betrayed" Marlo says sadly now.

"Lo, I loved you more than Paige; you became distant after the kiss so I thought you didn't want that to happen and Paige was just there; I'm sorry" Derek says grabbing the vampire's hand.

Marlo just nods and kisses his knuckles; "It's okay Der, we both learned and unfortunately lost something in the end; Paige's death ruined both of us and me turning vampire wasn't good either" Marlo says sitting on the stool beside Derek now.

They both sigh as the memories of their pasts hit them; "I miss her you know? A lot" Marlo says; "Yeah me too, it was my fault she died" Derek says.

"Thats bullshit and you know it, it wasn't your fault at all; you didn't know the bite would kill her okay?" Marlo says grabbing the scruffy man's face and making him look up at her; he just nods sadly.

He looks at Marlo again with love in his eyes; Marlo looks up at him now from her glass; "Why are you looking at me with those eyes?" Marlo asks.

"What eyes?" Derek smirks smugly; "Those god damn eyes" Marlo says pointing at him now.

Derek just chuckles and kisses the woman's forehead before sighing; "Guess I better head downstairs and help Cora huh?" Derek asks; "Yeah that's not weird at all, you saying that; have fun though" Marlo says walking into her bedroom; "You don't wanna help me?" Derek asks.

"Nope, I'm going to shower and change out of the destroyed clothes" Marlo says; "Fuck it" Derek mumbles walking into her room seeing her in a bra and panties again; and grabs her arm and forces her to turn around before slamming his lips onto her again for the second time tonight.

Marlo just gasps at the contact and kisses him back; "Okay I'm really going now" Derek says smiling at the woman he just kissed; "Okay, see you" Marlo says smiling and blushing.

Derek walks backwards to the entrance way before leaving the apartment and a very happy and blushing Marlo behind; she breaths out and undoes her bra and slips out of her panties and getting into the shower now washing the day away, realising what Derek said earlier in the night.

She's Deucalion's daughter and a werewolf; she bites her lip in worry and sighs out letting the water pour over her face; that's something she'll deal with another time.

She just had the best kiss of her life with Derek; she giggles again remembering before wrapping her hair in a towel and putting on dry clothes and grabbing her glass that's now empty and walks into the kitchen.

Grabbing a strawberry from the fridge and a bottle of water walking back into her bedroom to rest for the night.

The next morning both Derek and Marlo enter the school; they plan on making sure the teacher from last night is alright; as the doors bang close.

Alerting the teacher who goes by Jennifer Blake that someone is also here with her; she looks around in fright; but continues walking in the school hallways to her classroom; but getting the terrifying feeling someone is behind her she rushes her walk and opens her classroom door.

Breathing out in relief before turning around letting out a scream seeing Marlo and Derek standing behind her; grabbing a nearby tool; "What do you two want? You guys gonna threaten me? Tell me that no one's gonna believe me? Try to scare me?" She says looking at the eyebrow raise from Derek and the amused look off Marlo.

"Kill me?" She whispers out; Marlo steps forward alongside Derek; "We were going to see if you were okay?" Marlo says.

"Physically or emotionally? Though I guess that presupposes I was emotionally okay before any of this and according to my therapist, that's been debatable for a long time" Jennifer says.

Derek smiles and Marlo laughs softly at the stammering of the woman.

Derek then steps forward and Jennifer who is still weary of the two in the room with her looks at Derek's hand fearfully; before realising his only trying to grab the stick she's currently holding.

"I think you're gonna be okay" Derek says getting the stick and moving it away from the scared teacher.

Jennifer just smiles at the attractive male in front of her and woman as well.

"Obviously, you've never taught high school, in twenty minutes, I have to start two dozens teenagers on the crucible and I honestly have no idea what I'm gonna say" Jennifer says.

"Well, why don't you start by telling them that it's an allegory for McCarthyism?" Derek says earning a look from Marlo and Jennifer.

"Is that a subtle way of suggesting that I shouldn't say anything? Because I won't" Jennifer says.

Derek walks forwards and hands the stick back to Jennifer and looks at her in slight amusement and smiles at the woman; receiving a smile back from Jennifer as well before both Derek and Marlo go to the door to leave.

"Who are you two?" Jennifer asks; "I'm Derek, and that's Marlo" Derek says pointing to Marlo in front of him; "Jennifer" Jennifer introduces herself to the two.

Marlo just smiles and politely waves at the teacher; noticing she is checking Derek out though she raises her eyebrows and Jennifer sees and immediately back tracks her eyes from the back of Derek's figure.

The vampire and werewolf walk off smiling at each other; "Did you just get jealous she was eyeing me off as I walked away?" Derek asks amused; "What? No, no way" Marlo says denying she was jealous.

"I was just curious as to see she was watching you walk away from her; she was blushing" Marlo says shrugging earning a chuckle from Derek.

"Okay you weren't jealous at all then" Derek laughs; earning a playful punch from Marlo; "If anything I don't blame her, the way you look walking off is hot" Marlo mumbles.

"Even better without clothes on" she then whispers but Derek with supernatural hearing hears and chuckles at her amused by her confidence today.

"Oh did you know that Riley is a new deputy so he'll be sticking around?" Derek asks; Marlo just groans; "Yeah and his stupid asshole of a stepfather is in Beacon Hills too; Chris told me" Marlo mutters earning a shocked look from Derek.

"You talked to Chris Argent?" Derek asks. "Yeah last night while you and the boys were running around the woods leaving the emitters for Cora and Boyd" Marlo says looking at him now; Derek just nods.

"Oh yeah fair enough" he says; "If Riley's a deputy that means his working with my dad; the sheriff" Marlo mumbles worried for her adoptive father's safety.

"Don't worry Lo, Noah's safe" Derek says bringing the woman into his chest for a hug; she just sighs deeply; "Yeah I know it's just he doesn't know about the supernatural yet so I'm worried" Marlo says into his chest.

Derek now sighs as well before kissing her forehead; Marlo looks up him now from his chest and smiles; he leans down kissing her again.

"Mhm I'm never going to get sick of that" Marlo says adjusting her head again; "Me neither" Derek says happily wrapping his arms around Marlo's figure.

A little while later the lacrosse team plus some other students go on their run but eventually end up finding the body of the boy from Scott's workplace leaving the boys and the twins horrified.

Sheriff Stilinski and a few of his deputies turn up a few minutes after being called and clear off the section so they're able to do there work; deputy marshall looks at the teens body and realises what his dealing with and needs to tell his step father immediately.

He takes a note and makes sure he will do that later on; now Marlo and Derek also know James and him are in town; he doesn't have to be in hiding anymore.

Back at Derek's loft, Cora is doing pull ups worrying the alpha and her older brother slightly; "Stop, you're not done healing" Derek says. "Yeah? I'm done lying around" Cora says finishing her pulls ups; "Then sit" Derek demands.

"Are you gonna help me go after them?" Cora ask; Derek who is now not in the mood for her moodiness uses his foot to knock her hand out from underneath her;  leaving the younger werewolf angry.

Cora immediately gets up and tries fighting the alpha only for him to block every hit and holds her arms keeping her from hitting him; "Come on fight back!" Cora yells looking at her older brother who is looking at her with an unamused look.

"I came back for this? I can't believe I got my ass thrown in a vault for three months for you and Marlo; all those rumours I heard. A powerful alpha and vampire, one of the Hales and an original; building a pack, do you know how long I waited to hear something like that? Do you have any idea how it felt to find out you and Marlo were alive?" Cora says disappointedly.

Derek who is looking at the floor in guilt, remorse and hurt; "I'm sorry to disappoint you" Derek says folding his arms over his chest looking at his younger sister; the alarm suddenly blares behind them.

"What's that?" Cora asks; "Trouble" Derek answers as the alpha Ennis opens the sliding door to Derek's loft growling at the two in the main area.

Cora who isn't in the mood for any more bullshit runs forward growling as well; "No, wait, wait" Derek yells; Cora not listening runs to the alpha and he immediately throws her back onto the ground of the loft, the teenage girl grunts.

"Ready for a rematch" Ennis says to the alpha; Derek goes to step forward but hears something at the doorway revealing Kali who is now entering as well growling.

Derek goes forward now to fight only for Kali to swipe her long toenails across the area trying to hit Derek; he steps back seeing that's her method; and grabs onto her leg throwing her away from him only for her to do a side flip and land perfectly on her feet.

Derek now in his full alpha mode growls at the other female alpha signalling for her to continue, she then looks at the pole beside her head and jumps up breaking it off in the progress; hitting Derek over and over making him fall stomach first on the ground.

Kali not giving him the time to get up and recover; throws the pole through Derek's upper torso, Derek howls out in pain as he bleeds on the floor; he hears Deucalion enter his loft now.

"Everybody done? Because just listening to that was exhausting" He says to Ennis who is still holding Cora by the jaw and Kali who is holding the metal pole which is through Derek's torso.

"So" Deucalion says as Derek looks up at him; "Let's chat" he says smirking; "Sorry about this Derek, I asked Kali to be gentle but" Deucalion says motioning to the pole; "This is me being gentle" Kali says tightening her grip on the pole leaving Derek groaning in pain.

"Let her go" he says weakly; Deucalion then motions for Ennis to let Cora go; Ennis does so; Cora then runs to try and help her brother who is bleeding out at the moment; he shakes his head muttering a no and tries to do a pointing gesture upstairs signalling for Cora to try and get Marlo's attention.

Cora understands almost immediately and secretly taps the metal she's standing beside four times in a pattern so Marlo can become aware they're in danger.

She just hopes Marlo gets it in time; "See we're not unreasonable" Deucalion says; "What do you want? You wanna kill me?" Derek asks in pain.

"You really think I'm that boring? Don't throw me in with sociopaths like your uncle, I'm a man with far more vision than simple murder. In fact, I'm here to show you how much vision a blind man can have" Deucalion says taking off his sunglasses and flashing his alpha red eyes at the alpha in pain.

Marlo who is upstairs understood the message of four taps in the metal; she understands one of them are injured and don't need immediate help but soon will; she is aware the alphas are below her.

She is aware her birth father is below her as well; she drinks one of the blood bags knowing she needs to be strong before softly tapping the metal letting whoever did it know she understands.

As time continues to pass and the message Cora silently hears she sees Derek coughing up blood; "You're killing him!" Cora yells; "Not yet, little sister, but I could, who knows if it's five minutes of five hours before it's too late to take this thing out? But just to be on the safe side, Duke, you might want to get to the point" Kali says.

"Now, you see the one problem with being in an alpha pack, everybody wants to make the decisions, me, I'm more about discovering new talents, like you, like Marlo" Deucalion says; "Not interested" Derek grunts out.

"Yeah me neither" Marlo says making her entrance now alerting the alphas; she sees how much Derek is injured and tries to stay strong even though the blood and him in pain is worrying her; "But you guys haven't even heard my pitch" Deucalion says.

"You want me to kill my own pack?" Derek answers his breathing unsteady; "No. I want you to kill one of them; do that and I won't have to ask you to the kill the others; you'll do it on your own, I did it, Ennis did, Kali did, tell him what it's like Kali, to kill one of your own" Deucalion says.

"Mm, liberating" Kali answers; "Listen to her Derek, you really want to stay beholden to a couple of maladjusted teenagers and unhinged vampire who's getting her werewolves abilities, bound to become a liability? And believe me, they will become a liability; in fact; I have a feeling one of them's getting himself into trouble right now" Deucalion says.

Marlo who's had enough of all this shit takes a step forward to her real father; "Hmm and does it really look like the vampire who has a hidden werewolf side gives a fuck right now? No, let Derek go" Marlo snarls at the woman holding the pole in her partners torso.

"It's fine Lo, just stay back" Derek mumbles out with blood dripping from his mouth; "She really is your weak spot huh Derek?" Kali asks adjusting the pole again leaving Derek bleeding and grunting more.

"I might be his weak spot but that's because he has a heart unlike you; you heartless bitch" Marlo snarls. "Language child, respect your father" Deucalion says now hearing a very loud scoff and laugh.

"Father? Father, mhm nope, you're the devil, you're not my father" Marlo says in a pissed off tone.

"You're killing my boyfriend! Now either you pull the pole out of him or I break a bone or two in your little werewolf bitch Kali" Marlo states walking forwards.

Cora smirks knowing they've messed with the wrong woman now; Deucalion just smirks hearing the way his daughter is speaking to him and his pack members.

"Mhm the word boyfriend just comes out in your vocabulary and I don't think you realise the meaning of it little hybrid" Deucalion says earning a scoff from his daughter now.

Marlo who is growing angry with the way the lead alpha keeps telling his story to Derek while his bleeding out and bloods now leaving his mouth even more.

Marlo starts growling like a wolf not noticing she's doing it either; Deucalion now hearing the growl leave Marlo's throat smirks, knowing his plan is slowly starting.

Deucalion gets down to the groaning man on the floor and grabs the back of his head to make him look at the lead alpha; Deucalion moves his hand around Derek's face.

"Hmm, you were right Kali, he looks like his mother" he says and then continues telling another story leaving Marlo and Cora getting more angrier.

"I am the alpha of alphas, I am the apex of apex predators, I am death, destroyer of worlds. I am the demon wolf" Deucalion yells out having thunder crack behind him.

Marlo just rolls her eyes, "Yeah, yeah, now can you please for the love of god, get the pole out of my fucking boyfriend!" Marlo snarls at the woman.

Kali takes the pole out of Derek's torso, Deucalion mutters something along the lines of he hates when his sunglasses shatter due to his yelling and then looks at Marlo saying something to her she doesn't understand because she rushes to Derek without a moment to think about it, the alphas leave and Cora rushes to her brother as well.

"You're okay babe, you're okay, just rest" Marlo says as he falls into her lap now, he just looks at the roof of his loft breathing out in pain.

Marlo just runs her fingers through his hair as he looks at her finally; Cora sits beside them and hopes her brother heals.

"Hey, don't fall asleep on me okay? Drink this" Marlo says biting her wrist letting Derek have some of her blood to help speed up his healing process; after he finishes and rests again he smiles at her.

"What?" Marlo asks; "You called me your boyfriend" Derek continues smiling at her.

Marlo just laughs and kisses him even though Cora is watching them.

Marlo then looks at the young woman and smiles as well grabbing her hand to bring her closer to her brother; "His going to be okay Cor" Marlo says.

Derek eventually falls asleep after a while out of exhaustion and weakness but he's healed so that's the main thing, both Marlo and Cora help him to his bed to continue resting.

He continues latching onto to Marlo's hand as she sits beside him and Cora on the end of the bed, "Thank you Mar" Cora says to the vampire who is looking at her brother in pure love.

"It's all good Cor, his okay now" Marlo says hugging the young woman and looking at the alpha who is resting on his bed. "I can't believe Deucalion is your father" Cora says.

Marlo just scoffs; "Yeah; me either but his not someone I care about at all, my real family is the sheriff, Stiles and you guys" Marlo says honestly and Cora smiles in return.

They both wait for the male to wake up so they can continue on with the rest of their day knowing the alpha is okay, "You can go if you want Mar" Cora says; "Nah I'm not leaving him" Marlo says politely.

Derek just groans waking up now, the first person he sees is Marlo, "You can go back up to your apartment now and continue studying, sorry for stressing you out Lo" Derek says as she rubs her hand against his jawline.

Marlo nods and kisses him again; "If you need anything, don't hesitate to call me okay?" Marlo says.

Derek nods knowing she might not agree with what he has to do tonight, she leaves and enters her apartment again going back to her lounge chair and grabbing the papers she was studying earlier; sighing deeply to herself.

Night soon approaches and Isaac arrives back at the loft belonging to Derek; "I don't get it, did something happen?" Isaac asks since the alpha; his alpha is kicking him out of the loft.

"It's just not gonna work with both of you here, I've got Cora now, it's too much, I need you out tonight." Derek states mainly for the safety of his beta as well considering Deucalion wants him to kill one member of his pack.

"Where am I suppose to go?" Isaac scoffs at Derek who is looking out the window as the rain pours down outside; "Somewhere else" Derek says; "Did I do something wrong, Derek?" Isaac asks.

Derek turns around snapping; "You're doing something wrong now by not leaving" Derek says, "Ah, come on" Isaac mumbles, "Just get out" Derek says; "Derek, please" Isaac says, "Get out" Derek then demands softly, "Come on" Isaac says walking towards the alpha.

"Go!" Derek yells throwing a glass at the teens head leaving Isaac shuddering in fear because that's what his father use to do, he grabs his belongings and leaves the loft, leaving the moody alpha behind.

He gets into the elevator going down forgetting Marlo's above Derek's loft; he then glances up and sees her lights on and goes back into the building over to the lifts hoping Marlo will allow him to stay there for a few nights owing her a favour.

Marlo looks out her window from her bedroom at the rain outside she hears a soft knock on her front door, she gets up and walks to it, revealing a slightly wet Isaac.

"Are you okay?" She says looking at the bag in the boys arms; he looks up at her sadly now; "Uh, I was wondering if I could ask you a favour, if not that's fine I can go to Scott's" Isaac mumbles.

The vampire just looks at the beta sadly and lets him into her apartment; "Of course you can stay here Isaac, no favours need to be returned, your family" Marlo says.

Isaac then looks up at the mother like figure and smiles, she motions to the guest bedroom; "It's all yours" Marlo says, he walks over to the bedroom door and enters but not before thanking Marlo for allowing him to stay with her.

Marlo just smiles and nods, she looks at the doorway wondering why Derek just kicked the beta out, she gets up in a fury and go down to Derek's loft; and enters "Isaac, I said leave" Derek mutters; "Not Isaac" Marlo snarls.

Derek now aware of who is at his door turns around in shock at seeing a pissed off Marlo Stilinski, "You kicked Isaac out?" Marlo asks; "It's too much with Cora and him in the same loft so yes I did" Derek replies not wanting to lie to his girlfriend.

"Soo that's why he turned up at my doorstep drenched in water and crying, because you kicked him out?" Marlo asks folding her arms over her torso in a pissed way; "I fucked up and threw a glass at his head" Derek mumbles now to the vampire and woman in the room.

"Mhm, what the fuck Der?" Marlo says angrily, "I know baby, I know I'm sorry" Derek says noticing the scowling look his getting off the vampire.

"You really did fuck up Der, you need to apologise tomorrow" Marlo demands getting a nod from Derek and she walks up and kisses him again for the third or fourth time day.

"Now get some more rest and I'll see you tomorrow okay babe?" Marlo says walking out, "Will do Lo" Derek says to her retreating figure and just sighs to himself.

"You're finally together now?" A voice says startling the male who is looking at the where the woman's figure previously was.

"I think so, we haven't really fully talked about things yet" Derek says, "Finally Derek, I remember how you use to look at her when you thought no one was looking" Cora says.

Derek just smiles and nods going into the area his bed currently is and getting ready to rest like Marlo told him too.

°°
𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒔𝒔 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒔!
................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 176 21
Katherine Lightwood the girl who left Beacon Hills a year ago with her family try to control her powers. She left her best friends Scott Mccall and...
1.8K 28 30
~ DISCONTINUED ~ She was well known around the supernatural community. Most of them with knowledge knew all too well who she was. Or at least until s...
448K 17.5K 25
"I've always found you kind of heartless." "What's the point of having a heart if it doesn't even work?" ● ● ● With Derek turning teens left and righ...
73.8K 2K 31
The past might find it's way back to you. But if your Immortal... Well, that's a whole different story... Alice Harper was in her old town, starting...