๐Œ๐˜ ๐’๐€๐•๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐‘ | แด›แด€แด‡แด‹แดแดแด‹

By avkjmn

[ ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐„๐ƒ๐ˆ๐“๐„๐ƒ] A story where jungkook a mafia boss become taehyung's saviour, love, husband his every... More

Intro
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19 (M)
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
Final
Epilogue

17

3.8K 131 4
By avkjmn

Ignore mistakes please-

-

Soon they reached to their mansion.

Taehyung, who was slept in Jungkook arms tightly clung to him.

Other members came out of the car helping Jungkook to got out of the car.

Jimin came out running towards them worriedly looking at all of them.

"Is he okay", Jimin asked looking at taehyung's sleeping figure.

Can't say anything now, we have to wait for him until he wakes up.

Jungkook said while walked pass others members to get inside the mansion.

Other members are still confused that how did Jungkook get to know where is that Kim hiding and where they kept taehyung.

But nonetheless they kept their mouth shut for the time being.

They also went inside one by one.

It's already evening and all the chaos are died down, finally.

Jin who got shot on his lower abdominal finally woke up after 6 hours.

They all met him expect taekook. Namjoon explained jinmin to what happened.

They all sigh in relief that finally the Kim's are captured and taehyung is back safely.

__

Jungkook laid taehyung on bed carefully.

Then he went to their wodrobe to get some clean clothes for tae.

That's when he noticed blood on his shirt and also on taehyung's hands.

He remembered that one of the man stabbed him on his back. But then he shrugged off for now to get treated his wound and the pain is not that and he can bare that for now. He have to focus on taehyung for now, that is more important.

Jungkook cleaned taehyung with a wet cloth and made him wear some sweat pants and sweat shirt.

Taehyung is still asleep, so he left him and went downstairs to get his wound treated.

Jimin called their doctor to treat Jungkook's wound.

Jungkook talked with Jin and assure him that everything is fine for now.

They all are worried for taehyung.

Jungkook did noticed all the hickeys and the slap marks on taehyung's body. He controlled his anger to not to kill that bastard with his bare hands this instant.

__

The doctor came and treated Jungkook's wound, then stitched the wound and gave him some prescription.

After that they all call it a night and left to their respective rooms.

Jungkook told them that he will talk to them tomorrow and tell them everything.

__

Jungkook entered his room and hear taehyung's broken voice, who is pleading in his sleep and crying.

Please don't.

Don't touch me.

Please.

Don't.

Jungkook's heart broke seeing this side of his angel.

He quickly rushed to him and engulf him in his arms.

Bun, wake up.

He shaked taehyung a little, who woke up with gasp.

Taehyung started to cry more in jungkook's arms when he felt the same warmth.

Shhh bun, look at me.

I'm here everything is all right now, you are save now see.

He lift taehyung's chin up to look at him clearly. He caresses his cheek where is the red mark of a slap.

Taehyung hissed a little when jungkook's thumb caresses his cheek because of pain.

Let's get you to eat something, hmm.

Saying that he hold taehyung and made him sit on his lap, putting his arms around his neck and legs on either side of his waist and then he stood up with taehyung securely in his arms.

What my baby wants to eat?

Jungkook asked in a baby voice to make taehyung's mood better and not to think what happened today with him.

Are you ignoring me now baby? I'm sad.

Jungkook spoke again in a sad tune when he didn't get any response.

Taehyung looked up to face Jungkook who was pouting cutely. His heart skipped a beat seeing Jungkook this close and he is freaking pouting damnit!!!!

Babbbyyyyyy!!!!

Jungkook whined loudly to make taehyung to talk to him.

But taehyung was still in daze looking at his husband, who is acting childishly in-front of him.

Soon they reached to the kitchen and Jungkook made him taehyung to sit on kitchen counter. He parted taehyung's legs a bit and stood between legs.

Want me to make japchae for you?

Jungkook spoke again hopping taehyung to say something.

Taehyung just nodded his head.

Okay give me some minutes, I will make them quickly.

Saying that he pecked on taehyung's lips softly and moved away to get the ingredients to make japchae.

After half an hour everything is done, Jungkook set everything on the dining table and lift taehyung and walked back to the dining table.

He sat on chair with taehyung on his lap.

Aaaa~

Jungkook opened his mouth and motioning taehyung to do the same just like we feed a little kid.

Taehyung opened his mouth slowly and Jungkook feed him some noodles.

Soon they finished their dinner with Jungkook feeding taehyung like he is a baby his baby. He also ate some.

Collecting the dishes he put them in washing basin and walked backed to taehyung and again lift him up and walked back to their bedroom.

They entered in the restroom and Jungkook gave taehyung his toothbrush and his own in his hands.

They completed their night routine and Jungkook changed his clothes wearing a sweat pants only.

But taehyung noticed the big patch on Jungkook's back when he was putting his dirty clothes in the laundry basket.

Kookie.

Jungkook froze on his spot when he hear taehyung's sad voice and it's the first time he spoke after coming back from that shitty house.

Jungkook rushed to taehyung who is looking at him with his glassy eyes anytime going to break, lips wobbly.

Bun, what happened?

Jungkook asked in panic.

Y-our ba-ck

Taehyung replied while pointing his finger to Jungkook's back.

Baby that's nothing don't worry and please don't cry, hmm.

He said while wiping taehyung's cry and rubbing his back softly.

It's gonna be alright soon, so can be a good boy for me and stop crying.

It's all m-y fault, taehyung sobbed looking down.

And how this is all your fault?

Jungkook asked raising a brow.

You shouldn't have come to save me. It's all happened because of me. He hiccuped while saying that.

Leave m-e, I'm dir-ty now.

Jungkook pulled taehyung more to himself who is sitting on the washing slab. He slammed his lips with taehyung's kissing him softly.

But taehyung didn't kiss him back.

Jungkook squeezed taehyung inner thigh who moans and opened his mouth and Jungkook took the opportunity to slid his tongue inside taehyung's hot mouth.

Tasting every corner of his hot mouth.

Taehyung just moaned due to the pleasure.

Soon after tasting taehyung fully Jungkook backed away, looking at taehyung intensely.

If you dared to say that again, I'm not gonna stop just by a kiss, petal.

Taehyung gulped looking at Jungkook's serious face with dark eyes and his deep husky voice.

Getting his all the courage, taehyung spoke again.

Koo-kie, ma-ke love to me, make me to for-get that dir-ty touch ple-ase.

________

Smut?? 🤡
I'm going to end this story soon 😃

Take care 💜

-Mimi ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 6.1K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
5.4K 262 15
There was a mafiaso named kim taehyung the leader of the world wide known mafia gang viper with so much fame,money and most importantly power.He is r...
1.1M 45.6K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
242K 9.1K 24
Hey, Mommy," -Jeonyul "I'm not your mommy, kid and stop calling me a mommy okay?" -Taehyung Where Jeon Jeonyul, son of popular CEO Jeon Jeongguk fou...