Going Red - An Auslly Fanfict...

By ausllywriter

Red; the color of love. You see red when they're talking to another person. You see red when you kiss them go... More

one - falling at your feet
two - after school
three - intense gym
five - arcade
six - strange days
seven - partying
eight - drinking
nine - next morning
ten - warming up
eleven - concerning
twelve - studying
thirteen - only lasts a while
fourteen - sibling talks
fifteen - realization in apologies
sixteen - returning enemy
seventeen - time to tell
eighteen - bad days
nineteen - help
twenty - better days
twenty-one - dinner
twenty-two - first date
twenty-three - disastrous love
twenty-four - strengths
note
twenty-five - valentine's activities
twenty-six - he's not like him
twenty-seven - bad return
twenty-eight - confessed apology
twenty-nine - fearful
thirty - thoughts
thirty-one - court
thirty-two - celebration
thirty-three - end

four - moon's girl

1.4K 102 34
By ausllywriter

The worst part of starting a new story is that you start off with not a lot of reads and votes and it's a bit annoying, but then I remember that it's gonna take some time. Anywho, here's an update, although I didn't reach 100 reads on the last chapter yet.

I sit on the school's stairs, watching people crowd about the two angered boys growling like monsters, shouting hateful words at each other.

Third day here and there's already drama, which is probably irrelevant and unnecessary. I don't understand how people can just sit there- no, crowd around them and watch this. I understand it's entertaining, I really do, I've had my fair share of crowding around and fighting others, but really, we're Juniors. We shouldn't have to beat someone's ass just to prove a point.

Sighing, I stand up when the first fist is thrown. I'm not into the whole 'knocking someone out until you're both barely breathing' thing anymore. I know this by experience.

That's why I'm turning around, because of my experience in fights. I remember the first time I heard someone chanting 'fight!' repeated, someone went home with a bullet in their leg.

I might not give a shit about anyone here, but it's fun fucking with the fucked up world. Making everyone and everything good is like torture to the world. But hey, I like torturing things that like torturing others.

I make my way in the middle of the circle and push the two boys away, almost getting hit myself. "The fuck is your problems?!" I scream l, pushing them farther away from each other.

Wow, I never noticed I was strong enough to handle two boys who're trying to maul each other.

I push them back farther away from each. When I feel like they're not going to struggle to hit the other one anymore, I let them go. "Why the hell were you fight?" I ask, looking at the both of them. "Your eye is swelling and your nose is gushing out with blood." I speak, digging in my bag for a tissue. I hand it to him and the guy mutters a 'thanks'.

"Why were you fighting?" I asked the guy with the swelling eye.

"My girlfriend was cheating on with this dumbass." He says with force. I feel the other guy about yo attack so I place my hand on his chest and push him away.

"So why are you fighting him? How do you know he was as clueless as you? Why don't you yell at your cheating, unfaithful ass girlfriend instead of beating on him? Ever thought of that?"

"Don't talk about me like that!" Some screeches, stepping in front of me. I almost laugh out loud as I see her. It's the bimbo from gym class. "I couldn't choose just one of them!"

I remember the crowd of people around us when they start muttering things about us. Saying that I was just a show-out. Wow, I love how society works.

"Look at you," I exclaim, fed up with everyone's bullshit and she just seemed to be right in front of me, so why not take it off on her? "You're a fucking slut! You just admitting to having two fucking boyfriends, but everyone wants to say some shit about me?! I can see your hard-ass nipple through your tight ass shirt; where a bra next time! I'm just trying to stop two fucking guys from fight over a whore!" I scream, making everyone silence.

"Dude, she's right," one of the boys who were fighting says, breaking the silence. "we were wasting our time on a whore."

I realize what I said in my little outburst and groans. "No, I-I didn't mean it like that--"

"No, you were right," the other guy says with a shrug. "Now that I look at her, I have no idea why I was even into her."

The bimbo screeches once again. Suddenly, I'm on the ground and she's on top of me, scratching my face and pulling my hair.

Wow, another bitch that fights like a bitch.

I push her off of me, resulting in her back hitting the hard ground. She groans and arches her back in pain. I stand and dust myself off before looking at the crowd of shocked people. I stomp her in her stomach, only once though, and spit in her face, then grab my bag and head inside.

Where the hell are the teachers?

- - - - -

"Hey," Austin says, greeting me at my locker. I give him a nod and open my locker. "So you can't speak to me after stomping Keli Yeller's ass to the ground? Okay, dude."

Gaping at him, I shove him, although a smile can't help but grow on my face. "How'd you know about that?! I could've sworn you weren't in that crowd of people!"

Austin chuckles and goes to open his locker. "I wasn't, but everyone was talking about something that went on this morning and I heard someone say 'Moon's girl totally just beat Keli's ass'."

"How'd you know they were referring to me?" I ask, leaning on the locker.

"Because it's almost the most obvious thing that everyone thinks we're dating." Austin says causally, making me shrug. If he doesn't care, neither should I.

"I didn't really mean to get physical with her, I was stopping a fight between these two boys that were fighting over someone who didn't deserve either of them, she screamed at me, people called me a show out, I had an outburst, and she tackled me to the ground but she's just as strong as an acorn, so I easily pushed her off."

Austin gives me an impressed nod. "You're probably the first person to put that chick in her spot. Most girls usually bow down to her for some reason, and I guess that attracts boys to her or something."

"Hey, Austin!" Someone calls, making the both of them us to look at the person running towards us.

Austin grins and gives the female a small side hug. "Hey, Danielle," he greets her and turn to me. "Ally, this is Danielle; my younger sister."

"It's nice to meet you." I speak, grinning at the girl.

Danielle smiles at her before turning to Austin. "Are you still up for performing for my fundraiser? I have to have everything prepared by Tuesday."

He nods and she squeals before hugging him once again. I laugh at the scene, but I also feel a little sting in my chest. I wish Laura and I were as close as they are. We used to be, but now we're really distant from each other.

"I have to get to morning detention, so I have to go." She says as she pulls away.

Austin raises an eyebrow. "How'd you get detention?"

"I spray painted my English teacher's car!" She exclaims and kisses his cheek before sprinting off.

I giggle at his shocked expression. "She's cute."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Let's just get to class."

- - - - -

I sigh as I take a seat in the chair of the principal's office. The bimbo, who I have discovered her name is Keli, sits next to me, glaring me down.

We were waiting for the principal to show up. I don't know why they pulled me out of biology for this. I don't even like biology, but it's better than breathing the same air as her.

"I know the side of my face is pretty attractive, but stop staring." I say, turning to look at her. I give her a sarcastic smile.

"You think you're all that because your moon's girl, but you're still a..." "A what?" "That doesn't matter. You're still irrelevant--" "I'm certainly relevant enough for you to know I'm 'Moon's girl'."

"Just shut up." She growls. "This is all your fault anyways. You didn't have to call me a whore or a slut. In front everyone."

"Maybe if you hadn't attacked me, you could've heard my apology. Everyone was murmuring about me, when you were caught using two guys; I got angry."

"Why'd you take your anger out on me? I mean, yes, I am a cheater, but I truly do like both of them. I was going to choose who I wanted to be with eventually, but they found out and... yeah." Keli explains.

I frown. She actually wasn't as big as a bitch as I thought she was. Now we're both going to get in trouble for--

"By the way, pull something else like that again, I will beat your fucking ass," She threatens, surprising me. She stands up from her spot and walks out with a mutter of, "I cannot believe that bitch."

"You fucking slut!" I yell, hopefully loud enough so she could hear it.

"Ms. Dawson!"

"Fuck."

- - - - -

I look up at Austin as he slides over a bag of fruit snacks as we're sitting at a table in the corner of the room at lunch. "Are you trying to seduce me with fruit snacks?"

Austin throws his head back and laughs. A grin remains in his face as he opens the bag. "No, you don't eat lunch, so I decide to buy you those. But if the seducing thing working, well, I'm not complaining." He says, popping one in his mouth. "Open."

I roll my eyes before opening my mouth, letting him throw a gummy snack in my mouth. I chew it for a bit and smiles before I say, "Strawberry. Nice."

He chuckles and grins at her, resulting in me grinning right back.

"Aw, look," a male voice says, interrupting the us. "Moon's girl is getting fed by Moon."

Austin and I both look up from each other to be met with someone taller than Austin, and probably more muscular, but Austin doesn't seem threatened by him. His hair's black and spiky with his tips dyed blond. He seems like a jock. Or just a jerk in general.

"Your hair's nice," I comment randomly, squirting my eyes as I examine him. "It's very creative."

The boy is somewhat surprised that I actually said a nice thing and touches his hair with a slight smile on his face. "My dad did it. I like it."

"I like it, too. It gives you some personality, you know?"

"Um, yeah," the spiky-haired boy says and waves as he back away. "I'll see you around, Moon's girl. Oh, and beating Keli's ass this morning, that was hot."

"Um, thanks! The name's Ally, by the way!" I call, almost rolling my eyes.

"See you, Ally!"

Austin stares at the girl in front of him and back at the walking away boy in shock. I turn back to Austin and raise an eyebrow at him. "How the hell did you do that?"

"Do what?" I asked, confusion filling my features.

"That's Freddie; the school's hugest jerk. I'm pretty sure he was going to tease us about dating, and then, he called you Ally. Your actual name. He doesn't call anyone by their first name." Austin speaks, still in shock.

Ally shrugs and chuckles. "I don't know if I've told you this, but I'm very good at studying people. I... pay attention to the little things someone does on daily basis. Or says."

"How'd you study Freddie?"

"I actually didn't," I say and scrunch my nose. "I really like his hair. It's nice."

Austin grins at me. "That was cute."

I grab the bag of fruit snacks and raise an eyebrow. "Me complimenting his hair? Do you have some type of fetish?"

"No," he chuckles out. "When you scrunched your nose up. That was cute."

"Oh," I say with laugh. "Well, thank you."

"Aw," another teasing voice says, interrupting us again. Austin and I both look up and sees Keli. I roll my eyes. "Look everybody! Moon's girl is blushing!" She says, faking her joy and saying it loud enough for people to hear. Almost everyone turns to us.

"You better get away from her before she beats your ass again." A boy warns, not trying to tease me, but actually warning her.

Keli scoffs. "She was probably just being a show off for her boyfriend; she is Moon's girl."

"Actually, I wasn't here this morning. I had to drop my younger sister off today." Austin joins in, slightly smirking at her.

"And her name's Ally! Maybe we should call you Richard's and Walker's girl!" Freddie shouts from across the room, making everyone laugh.

Keli looks at him in shock. The bimbo screeches before stomping out of the room, her heels loudly clicking on the floor. "You all are fucking idiots!"

Everyone goes back to what they were doing and I laugh when Austin nudges me. "Dammit, everyone's gonna start calling you 'Ally' now. I'm gonna miss the days when you were Moon's girl."

Ally laughs loudly and shoves him. Maybe school wasn't so bad after all.

Thank you all for all of the positive feedback! You're amaz-balls! Vote and comment, please!  Bye everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 305 41
You don't want to fall in love but you just do . Love's just unexpected. Especially when the girl you love's falling for you. Time's a bitch, but it...
22.3K 1K 32
Laura never knew anything about love. She has never fallen in love, and says its just a waste of time. (In this story, Vanessa doesn't exist). Then...
627 67 55
Well, this is a journal, so you found it. Can I say Happy reading into my life? The life of a kid who hates love. This is a love story, darling. Well...
199K 4K 22
Ross and Laura are really good friends. They have been working together on Austin and Ally for about two and a half years now. The show brought th...