My dear Princess

Por nidhi181002

Isha singh Raizadha is a girl from one of the renowned business families of Rajasthan. She completed her mas... Más

Characters
1.The Party
2. Brother vs Sister
3. The Wedding Proposal
4. The Wedding
5.Pag phere
6. Trauma
8. The Security
9. Blackmail
10. I failed!
11. Hurt
12. A Chance
13. Face-Off
14. Ice cream date
15. A Chat!
16. What is she up to?
17. A spat!
18. A friend!
19. Friends outing
20. Spilling the beans!
21. First kiss!
New Book Announcement!
22. Accusation!
23. Past!
24. Happy Birthday!
25. Gifts!
26. Proposal!
27. Hacker
28. Hide me/her!
29. Abirs' Arrest
30. It was all Planned!
31. Calm down Abhinav!
32. Abir is back
33. Date
34. Let's paint!
35. Dance!
36. Will you be able to save her till coronation?
37. Why is he here?
38. That dreadful day
39. Fireflies
40. Blissful!
41. Aftercare!
42. Pranking him
43. He's in love
44. A chase
45. It won't take long
46. Avoiding her
47. Ishas' plan & Abhisheks' love
48. Only you are allowed to help her!
49. Angry men
50. Apologize to her!
51. The Hawan and Apologies
52. His past
53. His Punishment
54. Hail to the King and Queen
55. Plan in action
56. Not my family!
57. The end of enemies
58. Seduce?
59. Our time together
Epilogue
Epilogue II

7. Starting a job

30.6K 1.1K 19
Por nidhi181002

Abhinav

When I woke up in the morning, she was not beside me.

I rushed down to search for her but I saw her mixing batter. She is looking cute in a messy bun with some batter on her nose.

She looked at me.

"Good morning!" she wished me.

I nodded again. Stupid me. Why did  I do that?

"Excellent!" She said in an irritated tone.

"Get freshen up. Let's have breakfast." Ishaan said making his way to the kitchen from the back.

He went in had some water and splashed some on Isha. She turned on the tap and splashed some back at him.

"Ishaan!" Dad called and Ishaan came out of the kitchen. 

Other wise I am very sure they both would have started a water war in the kitchen.

I went back to get ready. I got ready in my three-piece suit and got down.

We had our breakfast.

"Ishaan, are you coming? " I asked. We both planned to visit the production team of our new product.

"Yes. Let's go. Isha, are you coming?" He asked looking at the stairs.

It's her first day in her dad's office. She informed me about her willingness to work with her dad. I am actually very happy that she informed me and didn't ask for my permission. She valued and respected me because of which she let me know about her plans at the same time she didn't feel inferior to me so she didn't ask for my permission. And I don't have any right to allow or restrain her from doing something she wants to.

After 5 minutes she came down.

She is looking elegant in her dress with that high ponytail.  We came out of the house.

"Bhai.." She said in a sweet tone.

"Not happening cheeku!" Ishaan replied in a stern voice.

"Bhai please na.. Trust me."

"I trust you but not today. We are getting late."

I stood there absolutely clueless about what they were talking about. 

I cleared my throat making my presence recognized.

"Let's go," Ishaan said looking at me.

"Bhai please.." she said again making a cute face with puppy eyes.

"Okay!" Ishaan finally agreed and I still don't know for what.

She screeched in joy and ran towards the car.

We followed her. 

She got into the driver's seat and I finally realized what the bickering was about.

We settled in the car.

"So excited for your first assignment cheeku?" Ishaan asked.

"Yes, bhai! Very much."She replied.

"By the way what position is it?" I asked.

"It will be decided after evaluating her performance for a month," Ishaan replied making me take my eyes off my tab.

"What?" I asked confused.

"It's her restraining period Abhi. Dad said that he can't just give her a position before she proves herself just for being his daughter."

I am really happy with her father's decision. One should prove their capabilities before enjoying the privileges.

Finally, we reached their office. We dropped her off collected some files and left to meet the production team.

She went back with Ishaan and I have to pick her up now.

I went to their home and spent some time with them and finally, we left after saying goodbye to her parents and Ishaan.

We reached our home and a guard opened the car door for us. 

"Why are they still here?" She asked looking at me.

Isha

We reached our home and a guard opened the door for me.

I came out and asked Abhinav the first question that popped into my mind.

"Why are they still here?"

"Who?" He asked raising a brow.

"The guards, servants, and all!" I replied.

"Because they work here." was his reply.

"All of them?" I asked in a surprised tone. When I saw them before I thought they were hired for wedding preparations. 

"Yes." He replied again.

"Why do you need these many guards? "

"your family has guards too."

"Yes. We have guards, not a complete army. Whom do you want to fight with these many people?"

"They are royal guards. They have been working here for generations."

I didn't know how to react so I just nodded and followed him.

We went inside our room and I was very tired from working so I quickly took a bath and changed into my nightwear. 

Then something caught my eye and I ran towards it. It's a swing. I love them.

There is a swing placed on the lawn. It's so beautiful and I love it.

"You have a swing!" I practically yelled.

He closed his ears.

"Why are you yelling? And yes we do have a swing."

"Sorry," I muttered and ran inside hiding my embarrassment. I was so happy to see the swing that I behaved like a kid.

But I don't remember seeing it on our wedding day. But again I was so tired and I didn't explore much. Maybe they just removed it for some reason.

I changed into my nightwear and came out. He was working on his laptop. He was so focused so I didn't dare to disturb him. I tip-toed to the bed and let the sleep take over. 

The next morning he was up before me or he didn't sleep at all. I got ready and went to the dining room. One of the three rooms I know the way to the other two is the kitchen and our bedroom. The remaining areas are still a puzzle to me.

"Good morning all!" I wished and they replied except that one.

I settled myself beside Abhigya. We had our breakfast with some conversation in the middle.

"Bye, everyone. I'm leaving for office." I wished them.

"Bhabi maa can I join you? I am getting bored at home and my holidays are not yet over." Abhigya asked.

"You can but you don't need to give me reasons," I replied. I know she wants to meet Bhai.

"Can I join you too?" Abir spoke.

"Of course!" I replied.

We all went to our office with Abir in the driving seat.

Soon after we reached I asked them to make themselves comfortable and went to do my job when they both left for Bhai's office.

After some time I saw Abir sulking alone near the coffee machine.

"What's up devar ji?" I asked mocking him. I know he's bored.

"Getting bored bhabi maa. And I didn't want to third-wheel between the lovebirds."

"Want to join me?"

He got back to his feet.

I took him to some of the supervision works and a few meetings I had to attend. He seemed to enjoy it for which I am glad.

We had lunch in Bhai's cabin and I understood what Abir meant when I saw them feeding each other. From when my bhai has become so clingy?

On our way home we went to buy some chocolates. I absolutely love them and I can live on them. We bought a few varieties and went home.

"Bhabi maa hide those chocolates or bhai will throw them away," Abir warned me.

"If he dares to touch my chocolates I will show him what made I am," I replied.

"Bhabi maa you don't know bhai. He can do anything."

"I dare him to do that!"

"Dare me to do what?" Came his voice from behind. 

He came towards us with his coat hanging on his arm and the first two buttons of his shirt undone.

"Not..Nothing. Absolutely nothing." I replied in a shaky tone.

Abir and Abhigya were giggling like idiots. But how did this man end up listening to my stupid conversations about him every time? 

He just walked away silently and I left a sigh of relief.

I didn't dare to look at the two people standing at me after I made a fool of myself in front of them so I just walked back to my room.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

772K 40.4K 54
I said in a low voice realising whom was i shouting "maaf kariyega main yeh sab nhi bolna chahati thi". He replied making me look at him "aap sab ku...
577K 26.8K 48
Arranged Marriages in India are common. Arranged Marriage between two powerpack business houses is common, as well. But what are the complications on...
675K 32.5K 65
Everyone deserves second chances, but not for the same mistakes ofcourse. How much it sucks when you know you should let go, but you can't because so...
69.5K 4K 38
Book 1 of sparkle series✨ Ruhika Rajvansh (25) :- CEO of Rajvansh Cooperation(worlds largest company and spread in all fields like Hospital, hotels,m...