The tarnished trio (vanoss cr...

By wildyo

during the summer vanoss, wildcat, and delirious were checking out some museum stuff of fun. until vanoss bum... More

Author's note
chapter 1: the hooded figure
chapter 2: the golden invite
Bio
chapter 3: the lands between part 1
chapter 4: the lands between part 2
chapter 5: the lands between part 3
chapter 6: storm hill
chapter 7: margit the fell
chapter 8: The roundtable
chapter 9: The sorcerer
chapter 10: Stormveil castle
chapter 11: the witch and the knight
chapter 12: The grafted king
chapter 13: path of dragons
chapter 14: the mystic lake
chapter 15: the glintstone beast
chapter 16: academy of sorcery
chapter 17: the full moon queen
chapter 18: power of remembrance
chapter 19: a call to castle morne
chapter 20: the old warrior
chapter 21: exploring the south
chapter 22: Caria Manor
chapter 23: exploring the Manor
chapter 24: the witch quest, part 1
chapter 25: the witch quest, part 2
chapter 26: the witch quest, part 3

chapter 27: Siofra River

35 1 0
By wildyo

By the misty woods we see wildcat and delirious as they make their way to look for a small structure. Seluvis said it's a well lift that will take them to an underground place where blaidd is. He doesn't know what dangers lurk in the underground, but it's up to wildcat and delirious to see what they will face. Delirious got two new spells and two of them are frost witch magic. The first is the glintstone ice shard and the second the freezing mist. As they roam the misty woods they head further down the path, but they up seeing it to their left. A big door is seen as they go and open it to reveal a lift. They get on and activate the pressure plate to head down, they aren't sure how far they'll be going down so they decided to make a conversation.

Wildcat: so you got new magic huh?

Delirious: well ya... I can now do ice magic

Wildcat: sweet, what else did Seluvis had for sale?

Delirious: there's is also these spells called carian magic and it's something to do with floating magic swords. Sounds cool but I didn't have enough runes for it

Wildcat: right, you think we should get something for Evan down here?

Delirious: I don't know what to find down here for Evan, maybe a new incantation magic?

Wildcat: we'll see

As the lift continues to go down they see a faint opening that reveals what's out their. Then it reveals the top of the underground ceiling. The place they are looking at is huge like if a city is being built here. The only thing illuminating the place are the multiple lights on the top celling of this humongous cave. It's almost as it there stars and it's like there looking at space or the cosmos itself. Eventually they see it no more as they arrive at the bottom of the ground. As they get off the lift they see a site of grace near them and a written word on the rock. Delirious goes to activate the site of grace and wildcat goes to read what the word says.

Wildcat: Siofra river, is this where we are?

Delirious: I think so

Wildcat: wow... This place is amazing

Delirious: how big is this underground world?

Wildcat: one way to find out

Delirious and wildcat goes and head to the ruin up ahead. Around them they see stuff to gather and new areas to explore. As they get to the area they see a new enemy type moving about. They looked like stone creatures with blue like bubbles on their backs. All of them hold spears and they move slowly in the ruins.

Delirious: what are they?

Wildcat: let me see what the merchant note says *goes through it and sees what they are* aha, they're called claymen's

Delirious: claymen's?

Wildcat: ya, beings made of clay

Delirious: oh they shouldn't be that hard to kill

Wildcat: well let's see

Wildcat pulls out his bloodhound curved sword and delirious his staff and his sword. They go after the one claymen as wildcat strikes at the claymen. But it didn't kill it as it only left a big scar of the claymen. Delirious cast his new spell, which is the glintstone ice shard and shoots it at the claymen. This did harm to it as it moves back, then the others moves towards them as a slow rate. With their spears ready they use their strength to throw it at then like a harpoon, but wildcat and delirious moves out of the way. Delirious cast a freezing mist as it covers the area they were at into an ice cloud. As the claymen's wonder in it they all of a sudden get struck my the cold of the ice cloud. Wildcat goes and strikes at all of them as with the help of the ice magic it made it easy to kill them. The claymen's fall to the ground as their bodies melted,  Leaving only their spears behind. Delirious picks up their spears and examine it.

Delirious: a gift for Evan?

Wildcat: I think the golden spear I gave him looks better then... These spears

Delirious: oh... Well I'll just give it to him

Wildcat: right, let's go explore a little and see what we find

Delirious: got it

Wildcat and delirious go and explore the ruins as they also face against the claymen's. Wildcat sees one with no spear, but as it looks at him it starts to cast its own magic. Smalls bubbles form on its hands as it creates a big bubble. Then it launches it at wildcat, he looks at it and moves away. The giant bubble explosion into a water like magic, wildcat goes and kills the claymen that cast the magic. He looks at the ruins and noticed something about it, it looks likes steps that goes to the top of the ruins. So makes his way up to the ruins, he also sees a strange golden centipede as he catches it. It didn't attack him at all and looking at it, it's shiny and beautiful. Wildcat puts the creature in his his bag and sees if it's valuable, he continues up the ruins as see a way around the structure. As he walks around on the structures integrity sees something glowing bright in an area, but two claymen's are seen. Both of which use magic as well, so wildcat need to be quick on his feet. 

Wildcat goes as the claymen's use their magic to launch giant bubble projectiles at him. Wildcat rolls to the spot they were on and attacks the claymen's. Once they were delt with he examines the room and sees a giant hole on the floor, leading back to the ground area. But on a broken pillar in the middle is those scarabs Beatle with a silver ball that emitting a blue glow. If he remembers correctly their ball contains something in them. Wildcat gets himself ready and raise his sword in the air, then he jumps off. As he lands he struck the silver ball in half as it flash a blue like with the beatle running away. The light fades as a paper floats in the air, wildcat takes it to see it was a sorcery spell. He goes to look for delirious as he returns to the spot he climbed at. From their he sees delirious walking to him with a bag of something he was carrying.

Wildcat: what did you find?

Delirious: I gathered theses, they look to be melted mushrooms

Wildcat: ok?

Delirious: maybe their good for crafting something

Wildcat: ok, well I got something for you

Delirious: what is it?

Wildcat: this *gives him a new spell*

Delirious: a new spell magic

Wildcat: yup

Delirious: *looks at it* Oracle Bubbles? Wait I can cast bubble magic

Wildcat: bubble magic? What good can that do?

Delirious: on here it's says this is a claymen sorcery

Wildcat: claymen sorcery? Like the ones theses creatures can do

Delirious: it's said to hold it in front of your face and blow a swarm of bubbles

Wildcat: oh, so like a bubble stick

Delirious: let me try it

Delirious follows the instructions and holds his staff in front of his face. Then he blows at it as a swarm of magic bubbles cover a small area and floats there.

Wildcat: wow, that looks nice

Delirious: hmmm, it's awesome and everything. There like floating mines

Wildcat: yup

Delirious: oh I almost forgot... Follow me

Delirious goes as wildcat follows him to see what delirious found. They go to where a stairs are and heads up the stairs to get to a lift. They activate it and it takes them up as wildcat though it would go deeper underground. It took a second to arrive at the top and see a little river bank going up to the path. They see small crabs digging up the ground, nothing dangerous at all. So they go down the steps and follow the little river up the path. Out of know where a giant crab surprise then from behind a tree and tries to strike with it's giant claw. Wildcat and delirious moves away as wildcat throws a flame pot at the crab and delirious casting his oracle bubbles to create a trap. The crab wipes the flame off and turns it's side to run at them, it hits the bubbles as it did minimal damage. The giant crab slams it's giant claw to hit one of them, delirious cast his freezing mist at the giant crab as parts of it freezes. The giant crabs claw freezes and as it lifts it's claw up it broke off. Wildcat goes and strikes at the soft part of the giant crab, killing it. Wildcat removes his sword and the crab falls on its back dead.

Delirious: whoa... Giant crabs

Wildcat: I saw one of them before, never fought them

Delirious: well now we did

Wildcat: hey, take a look at this

Wildcat continues up the path as delirious follows him. As they get to the top they are met with something astounding. A big open area as they can see some ruins and a giant ruin to their right. In front of them is a site of grace and they go to activate it. Once they did they look around to see what they are looking as the celling of the place has light that act as stars.

Delirious: this place is amazing

Wildcat: it is

Delirious: it reminds me the movie.... Journey to the center of the earth

Wildcat: yup

Delirious: hey let's go to that giant ruin

Wildcat: ok

Delirious and wildcat goes to the giant ruins where there are eight pillars by the steps. When they got their they see a piece of paper stabbed on the structure, wildcat takes it to see its a map of this place.

Wildcat: a map of this place

Delirious: excellent

Wildcat: wait! Didn't Seluvis said blaidd is here

Delirious: he did say he would be down here

Wildcat: let's go look for him

Delirious: alright

Delirious and wildcat head out to find blaidd and see what threats to expect. In the distance they see floating balls of electricity. They go to where little of ruins are, until they are surprised by something new. Spectral creature that have horns and look more primal with fur clothing's on them. They wield axes made of what looks to be animal bones, mainly the jaw part of an animal. It swung it's bone axe at them as wildcat dodge out of the way and delirious stuck the spectral being with his sword. It shows that they can be killed as it's body disappears, leaving only the weapon and its fur clothing's. They both go and face two more of them as one has a bow in hand. It charges the arrow with magic and shoot it so quickly like a sniper bullet. But the arrow miss entirely as delirious almost got hit by it.

Delirious user his glintstone ice shard to kill the one with a bow and wildcat killed the last one. They had no idea what they just faced, they can't get a good look at them since they disappear when they die. But looking at their armor and their weapon, they look to be more primal. Their weapon is basically a branch that's is strapped to a animals jaw bone, quite impressive. Wildcat examines the fur armor and thought they look cool. After that they continue on to where a couple of trees are and to their surprised they see blaidd near the edge. They both run to him as blaidd turns to see them running.

Blaidd: ah... I knew you two come

Delirious: we did

Blaidd: wait... Where the other one, that Evan fella?

Wildcat: he's not available right now

Blaidd: dead?

Wildcat: no just.... Tired

Blaidd: ok. It's nice to see you two, but I don’t have much to report

Delirious: what? Why?

Blaidd: I can see bloody Nokron, right above me, but I’m absolutely stumped

Wildcat: huh?

Blaidd: look up and see for yourself

They look up at where blaidd is and can see what looks like a bridge way up on a cliff side.

Wildcat: it's up there

Delirious: is there a way up?

Blaidd: I’ve tried all the gateways, to no avail…

Wildcat: great! You have any plans?

Blaidd: Perhaps it’s time to ask Seluvis? I recall that spiteful little rat acting like he knew something… Let’s give him a squeeze. Show him just how sharp my teeth are…
I jest, I wouldn’t go that far. Besides, I should check on some things here. Leave this place to me. You just do what you feel is right. If either of us learns anything, we tell the other. Right?

Delirious: right

Blaidd: And if we reach a dead end, I suppose we go back to the source. Seluvis rarely gives a straight answer, the first time

Wildcat: ok, back to Seluvis it is

Blaidd: before you two go I want to share you two something

Wildcat: what?

Blaidd: did you see a giant ruin with eight pillars?

Delirious: ya we have

Blaidd: those eight pillars have blazers on them and the only way to light them is to light the eight blazers that are here on the ground

Wildcat: how do we light them?

Blaidd: with a torch or any fire incantations

Wildcat: ok, we have a torch

Blaidd: good, now go and light the blazers

Delirious: and what happened after?

Blaidd: face the beast these creatures worship

Wildcat: ok

After they talked to blaidd they head out to go look for and light the blazers. It seems the place they planned on going is out of their reach. Seluvis had the answer for it, but first the delirious and wildcat will need to take care of things that's down here and face whatever it is in store for them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.2K 3.7K 16
"Was Evan actually with Delirious?" Mini asked. Cartoonz knew that he had to tell them the truth, so he opened his mouth to say something, but someon...
1.4K 194 55
"...and a little bird told me our king has been spending too much time in Purgatory, meeting with certain archangels." I was sure I didn't hear him c...
77.2K 3.9K 46
Have you ever had a secret that had to be kept even from your closest friends. A secret that could tear apart of what fans had believed in one person...
82.2K 3.4K 29
H2O Delirious- Jonathan Vanoss Gaming- Evan Vanoss can't help but to think about those blue eyes he bumped into on that one mission to save the city...