SuperGirl: Leviathan returns...

By JuliannaSeagram

This story takes places in the future, National city has been peaceful lately. Kara living her best life as... More

Leviathan Rises!
Super-Friends VS. The New Leviathan:
A new generation✨
It's a new day!/Confesson❤️
First Date❤️⚡️
Feelings❤️:
Prom💙Night✨!
Graduation🎓!
Plans for the Future✨:
The new Legion of Superheroes!
Isabel's dream🌀wedding💍
Tribred twins

Attack💥at NC High🏫School!

44 2 2
By JuliannaSeagram

~{Chapter 1}~*This chapter is set in the futurein National🏙City When a new generation of Heroes is born rising up to save the day from a New Threat coming their way! Many years have passed, and things have been peaceful... a lot has changed in their lives for the better! I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

*Kara is crushing it as Editor-In-Chief/Ace Reporter and as Supergirl too. Miss Grant assigned her to a top story in Central City and she's just the reporter to get the job done!* Alex took over the leadership at the Tower, and Esme is now 17 years old and has mastered her mimic powers. Her moms have trained her to be a Hero! just like them maybe even better... And she wants to be an Artist someday as her day job.*
*John and Magann are happily💗married💍and they live in National City together with their son "Jacob" who is 16 years old now. He's both green and white Martian. Also, John is the Director at the DEO again and shows his son the ropes cause someone Jacob is going to get recruited by his father to be an excellent agent after he graduates from high school of course!* Lena helps humans, Aliens, and meta-humans alike with her magic✨🧪all around the world🌎and she helps out with the Superfriends now and then at the Tower too.* with Kara being out of town for 2 weeks now following a lead on a story... and she left the others in charge of keeping the City safe. But things have been peaceful with no big bad or threats lately, and they kinda miss it saving the day together as a Family!* Brainy and Nia happily💗 married💍with their daughter and son "Isabel and Noah Dox" who are teenagers now... they have both grown up so much!

Isabel is 16 years old she's kind-hearted💖, courageous, brave, fearless, a hero at heart, and Optimistic! Just like her mother. Noah is the same age as his sister... he's compassionate❤️, caring, good, a hero at heart as well, selfless, and a 12th-level-intellect! Just like his father. Also, Brainy and Nia have been training their kids to be amazing heroes... Isabel has come a long way in her training to become the next Dreamer! She has mastered interpreting her dreams✨, harnessing dream🌀energy, astral🌌projecting, and even Lucid🌙dreaming.
Brainy taught her and Noah about the Coluan💚powers/abilities✨they possess since both are half-Coluan. Noah was more coluan than Isabel because when her dream powers manifested it changed her in many ways such as her intelligence but she was smart in her own way... and still had some of her Coluan abilities like super speed⏩, super strength💪, flight✈️, and hyper-metabolism. Both have come such a long way in their training getting closer to becoming full-fledged Superheroes! Just like their parents maybe even better... as Brainy was in the process of making their supersuits... not yet completed but soon. So, Isabel and Noah Dox attend National City High School together with their best friends "Esme' and Jacob" and have been best friends since all their parents were.

*The classes they all take together at NC High*
Isabel and Noah take Biology 3🧫 Chemistry 3🔬, and, Algebra📖. both smart, top of their class, and are juniors. She takes 2-D art🎨🖼
with Esme, and takes American🇺🇸History📜with Jacob, and they're all in PE class together! Her brother, Noah takes Physics and Earth Science, also, he's also on the football🏈team with Jacob and they're both incredible at it... his sister, Isabel is on the Volleyball🏐team and she's amazing at it! Soon They'll all be graduating together next year when they're seniors. But what about after that?...
Noah already knows what he wants to do when he graduates next year and that's to be a Scientist! to help out at the tower with Alex someday when he's ready. As for Isabel, she hasn't given it much thought... Other than destined to be the Dreamer🌀 Like her mom. She still hasn't decided on what career or job she wants to do... but Isabel has so many options! Like being a Reporter Inspiring people and exposing the truth. Like her Mom And Kara do at CatCo. Or working at the DEO? Stopping treats and protecting Earth🌎. Like her father used to do when he quit to be there for his family. She could do what Noah is planning on doing by being a Scientist using intellect to make new discoveries, helping others, and helping the world🌎in their own way! Or even better, she can discover on her own what she wants by Finding her own path to see what suits her best! following her heart💙, her instincts, And beyond her wildest dreams✨. She'll figure it out eventually... She's a smart girl!

*Today- (2045)*
*On a Thursday morning*
*8:12 a.m.*
Nia had just left for work an hour ago, as Brainy stayed home to make breakfast🍳🥓🥞🥛☕️☕️ for their kids when they woke up... speaking of Isabel, she was still asleep and mumbled in her sleep dreaming✨of the impossible! In her dream, Isabel was in the dream🌀realm, running through the forest and hearing voices🗣chanting✨around her then she quickly stopped at the sight of Leviathan speaking in their ancient alien language creating 6 different sculptures🗿of known elements🔅of the earth🌎coming to life right before her very eyes... but also new elements that they have created. "But why? Was this a memory before they were defeated by my father or something more?!" Isabel thought💭to herself softly. The elemental sculptures were made of Ice🧊, Water🌊, Nature🌿with flowers💐🌷🌺around it with green vines merged inside it, floating in mid-air symbolizes Gravity🪐💫, colors/expressions that symbolize Emotions/feelings, and the shadow staff fused with a 3rd seeing eye👁‍🗨inside of the last sculpture. Isabel was in shock and confused at the same. of why her dream showed her this. suddenly, Leviathan's chants got louder! as the six (6) sculptures started to glow🔆brightly... and not in a good way. Then she realized her dream must be showing her this for a reason! "This must be a memory from before Dad defeated Leviathan And my dream is showing me this... because it wants me to! Maybe there's something that my mom and dad didn't predict would happen that night. by the looks of it, they're doing some kind of ritual. I just wish I knew what that was..." Isabel said to herself Questioning what it was exactly. Then, the sculptures changed form turning into humans: 1 male and 5 females separately wearing suits/outfits that symbolize Themselves of their elemental powers. "We're the New Leviathan! And we will not fail you. Rama Khan," They said in unison loud and proud. Rama Khan chuckled lightly. "I'm counting on You all! Finish what we started and when the time comes rise up." he said with a vengeance look in his eyes. Isabel gasped awake from what she saw in her dream unable to interpret it for the first time. she felt weak and helpless from when her powers first manifested! And hasn't felt this way in a long time. As she looked at her brother Noah, sitting on his bed, all dressed for school.
Which isn't for 2 hours. "Morning Isabel,"Noah said softly with a smile. "Morning," Isabel replied to him softly with a sad look. He noticed the look on her face. Noah's expression turned to worry as he said. "Is everything ok? I heard you talking in your sleep. Did you have a bad dream?" He asked concerned. Isabel sighed and said. "Well, sort of you could say but this is one dream I can't interpret." She said sadly, feeling doubtful about herself again like she had in the past... "And if I can't interpret my dream. How can I possibly be the next dreamer?! And live up to mom's legacy. If I can't do that then I don't know what to think". Isabel thought sadly.

"Sis, it's ok. I can help just tell me what you saw And I'll walk you through. We're in this together! Remember? You and I against the world." Noah said inspiring to let his sister know she's not in this alone. They have each other. "Stronger together!" Isabel nodded agreed with her brother. And he's right. She's not in this alone. He's here for her like always since they were kids started their training early and they're an Brother and Sister crime fighting duo! Just like they talked about before, A dream they always had together... both knowing they'd be amazing heroes someday just like their parents. she told him what she saw in her dream as he nodded in understanding why Isabel was so stressed out about her dream by this. "I see that and I understand why you're having trouble interpreting your dream." Noah said very understanding in a soft voice. "Yeah, I know. It doesn't matter any sense! Leviathan was defeated a long time ago, and Dad beat them!" Isabel said frustrated and confused about her Dream. "we have to tell dad about this. Maybe Mom had the same dream as you did and knows more about it." Noah suggested. Isabel sighed as she said. "If that were true, I would have seen her in my dream. But I didn't..." She replied with a sad look. Isabel and Noah tried putting their brains together to what her dream was about? Till they heard a knock at their bedroom door🚪and heard their father's voice say. "You two up yet? breakfast is ready!" Brainy said in a cheerful greeting voice to his 2 children. They both nodded at each other that they should tell their him about this and why... Isabel stood up from her bed and walked to the door and said out loud for their father to hear. "Yeah, we're up! We'll be out soon," Isabel shouted out through the door and Brainy nodded and understood and waited in the kitchen until they came out. She went into her walk-in closet got dressed for the day and put on a floral shirt, jeans👖, and a light blue jacket. Then, brushed her hair out beautifully✨looking in a mirror🪞and came out of her walk-in closet, put her shoes👟on... Isabel nodded at Noah alerting him that she was ready to tell Dad. they opened their door and walked into the kitchen to see their dad and both said. "Morning, Dad." Isabel and Noah said in unison looking at their father and giving him a sad look. "What's wrong?" Brainy asked like a concerned father. He Looking at his kids worriedly... Isabel turned to Noah and he nodded back at her. She looked back at their Dad taking a deep breath and said. "Dad, there's something we have to tell you," Isabel said softly.

*An hour later*
Isabel, Noah, and, Brainy sat on the couch🛋️together and explained to him about Her dream and what she saw in a memory of Leviathan which he defeated 16 years ago, which didn't make sense to him either. "I see. Well, your mom had the same dream before she left for work but even she couldn't figure it out. But I'm sure there's nothing to worry about. besides it was just a vision🌌. It's not set in stone yet? Which means that it could be prevented..." Brainy said wisely. Isabel and Noah nodded in understanding. But she was still worried. They sat down at the table together and ate breakfast as a family. After breakfast Isabel and Noah grabbed their backpacks👜🎒Heading to the door waving bye to their dad. And both walked out and used their flight power to fly to School. Every alien kid is allowed to do that with their powers now. Times have changed over the years... so aliens and humans live in harmony together all around the globe🌍.

*At School*
*9:15 a.m.*
Isabel and Noah arrived at school and then met up with their best friends "Esmé and Jacob" they all walked into school together then Esme spotted Isabel's crush😍totally checking her out she has a crush on a Winathian "Logan Ranzz" who is Lightning⚡️Lad's/Lass's *Ancestor* he's "shockingly" Handsome, cute, Smart, funny, kind💗, and compassionate❤️. Isabel had a crush on him since freshman year but she didn't have the confidence to ask him out yet. And couldn't even if she wanted to... Due to his family⚡️history📜in the future✨. She hasn't even told her parents about it either😅. Only Esme, Jacob, and Noah knew because of how forbidden it would be. And How it could affect Logan Ranzz's future✨. So, I'm sure Brainy could relate to that Since he felt the same way when he first met Nia. In the end, he chose "LOVE❤️". Maybe Isabel had a chance at True Love too just like the kinda love her father and mother have. She and Noah heard the love story about their parents countless times... Both wanted to have that too. maybe Isabel could get that chance but She's afraid of telling them.
"Isabel, look Logan Ranzz is totally checking you out! Why not ask him out now? Besides I can tell from here he's really into you." Esme said excitedly, fangirling Trying to play matchmaker. Lol!😂 Isabel looked at her crush, then turned away and sighed. "Esme' I appreciate it, as much as I want to. I can't," She said sadly, not wanting to mess up the timeline. Like father like daughter. Am I right?😅 Besides her father Brainy, had told her and Noah about his adventures in the *31st century* as a legionnaire and his old friends in the future too. So Isabel pretty much knew everything about Logan Ranzz. His hobbies, interests, likes/dislikes, his powers⚡️, His family's history📜, And his future✨. But it could be wrong Due to the future changing in many good ways possible... Well, good things did come out When Brainy changed Nia's future for the better! when he decided to stay with her in *2021* and many years after that as they both were happy💗because of it. After all, if it weren't for him then Isabel and Noah wouldn't even be born. So Good things do come out of it in the end!😊"Because it could affect the space-time-continuum And Logan's future. But your dad had to do the same thing for your mom. Right? I'm sure he'll understand. After all, he risked space and time Just to be with your mom. Don't you think you deserve the same thing too? You've been in love with him since 9th grade, You won't know until you try. Isabel," Esme' said encouraging her best friend to ask her crush out On a date. Isabel thought about it for a while and then the school bell🔔rang... so she was too late and missed her chance! She closed her locker and walked off to class with her brother while looking back at Logan Ranzz as she blushed😳a bit when she did. Logan saw her walking away and looked at him. He signed sadly and then talked💬to his Twin Sister named "Amelia". Who also has had the same powers⚡️as him and they walk to their history class. Noah walks with his sister to their first class He looks at Amelia Ranzz in slow motion and just can't stop staring at her. Noah smiled lovely💗too then felt his heart💚beating like a jackhammer. He never felt like this before! And that's when he realized that this is what having a crush on someone feels like... Then he snapped out of it and went with his sister to 1 period together.
Like they always do at school!

*Isabel and Noah in their Algebra class for 3rd period*
Their teacher "Mrs. Garcia" teaches a lesson to the class about individual math🔢equations in their textbooks📖. Isabel and Noah Dox were crushing it in Algebra! Then everyone in the classroom heard a loud violent knock at the door🚪. All wondering who it is? When they saw the door become frozen❄️as ice🧊 surrounded it entirely... then it burst open landing on the floor smashed into millions of pieces of icicles of glass. Everyone in the room got up Screaming😱in fear But not Isabel and Noah as their parents taught them how to keep their cool in situations like this. Both looked at each other and nodded signaling to be prepared for anyone or anything that walks in through that door...
a mist of a chilly breeze filled the room, feeling like a blizzard inside when it cleared up. Revealing 5 new, improved powerful Leviathan: An ice🧊Queen👑bender, "Cindy" Nature🌿💐bender, "Flora" and their leader, "Minerva" the mind👁️‍🗨️bender in the doorway. Everyone was in shock! Including, Isabel. She immediately recognized the 3 women from her dream and realized what it was about. A gust of wind🌬was in the classroom leaving everyone cold🥶and shivering. They felt like their bodies were turning into popsicles while frozen with fear😰. Unable to move at this very moment... But Isabel and Noah were fine a little cold, but OK. Noah looks over at her, seeing his sister's expression on her face. He realized it too what she said/a drawing from her dream. Describing (6) people with unknown elemental powers. "But there were only (3) so Where's the rest of them?" Isabel thought💭to herself. Noah knew that must be them. Well 3 of them. For now...
"Well, is it me? Or is it a little bit cold in here..." Cindy said wickedly turning to Flora Not feeling cold at all. "Oh, yes, indeed. Why don't I lighten up the mood with a little flower💐and vine🌿power✨." Flora replied evilly with a small cackle and summoned nature-bending powers into the palm of her hand. Then their leader, Minerva stepped aside from them and said. "Now, Flora. That's not why we're here." She said ordered her to power down. Flora sighed annoyed. "Uh, I never get to have any fun... fine. You're the boss," She said stopping summoning her powers. Minerva walked into the classroom dramatically looking for 2 teenagers... "Isabel and Noah Dox" "Now, teens and Mrs. Garcia. Tell me are Isabel and Noah Dox here? Don't lie. We know they're here in this high school. So, Are they here? Or did we get the wrong room...? answer wisely. And your lives may be spared," Minerva said softly with an evil glare. Isabel and Noah were hiding under their desks as their classmates and teacher stood there in silence. They were protecting them when Mrs. Garcia stood up to the supervillains not to allow her students to not get hurt. They both saw their teacher standing up to the new Leviathan and couldn't allow her or their classmates to get hurt Because of them! they were only trying to protect them. Isabel and Noah knew they had to do something to help before it was too late! So they quietly whispered into each other's ears coming up with a plan of action...

they stood up quickly and said together! "You want Us? COME AND GET US!!" Isabel and Noah shouted out in unison heroically. both used their superpowers together as one and jumped above the Ice❄️Bender, Nature🌿Bender, and, their👁‍🗨leader in slow-motion. They stick the landing posing ready to fight them in the hallway... Minerva ordered. "What are you two waiting for you?! GET THEM!!!" She shouted out.
"Right!" Cindy and Flora said in unison. Both ran out of the classroom and into the hall after them. Then their leader followed behind.
Mrs.Garcia escorted the rest of the class to an emergency exit door and sounded the alarm🚨for the whole school to evaluate to buy Isabel and Noah time to fight Leviathan since she knew who their parents were and they both could take care of themselves. the alarm goes off all around the school. Esme and Jacob got out of class quickly as they helped escort the civilians to safety. Out in the hallway, Isabel and Noah fought alongside each other when the school was being evaluated... then Logan Ranzz saw Isabel fighting bravely and he smiled. At that moment, He knew that he loved her. And helped his classmates to the emergency exit protecting them with his powers⚡️✨and his twin sister "Amelia" was there by his side helping too. Isabel focused on her powers, feeling the gauntlet bracelet her father Brainy, built for her. just like he did for her mother Nia, harnessing it! And she shot out multiple Dream🌀blasts at them around Her and Noah. anticipating their enemy's moves while protecting each other. The rest of the Leviathan members showed up to join in on the fight! They combined their powers together as one. Noah predicted that their combined powers would knock him and his sister out and calculated every simulation in his brain to prevent this from happening! Isabel noticed that too as She reacted quickly to protect Noah creating a dome of dream🌀energy✨surrounding her and her brother from any harm from Leviathan's combined powers. Noah was so amazed by what she did! Seeing that she mastered a dream dome protection shield. Which took their mom, Nia, a year to master. It only took Isabel a week to master! And was relieved that she had smart thinking in situations like this. "Wow, Smart Thinking!" Noah said excitedly impressed. Isabel chuckled lightly and said. "Thanks, Noah. I had to think of something... And I'm so glad I did." She said softly with a relieved smile. Isabel sighed in doubt. "This is what my dream was trying to tell me! And I couldn't interpret it," she said frustrated for not interpreting her dream correctly. Noah sighed and told his sister to stop beating herself up over this for as he said. "Sis, listen to me. Everyone makes mistakes what matters is to L-Le..." Isabel interrupted Noah. "Learn from our mistakes Yes, I know. But you're a 12th-Level-Intelligent. You don't make mistakes. I'm only half... I just have some coluan💚abilities." Isabel said sadly. "Isabel, that's not true and you know it! You have a combination of Mom's and Dad's smarts. You're just as Smart as I am," Noah paused with a smile and Isabel smiled too.

"Besides, Mom and Dad taught us to always have each other's backs. No matter what. Even when my Ancestral memory took over...Leaving me emotionless. You never gave up on me! And Dad tried to help me push through it. But it wasn't enough. Til you brought me back, And you were there for me when I needed my sister. also when you were struggling with your dream interpretation you didn't want Mom or Dad to find out that you were having a hard time. So you asked me to help And I did! I helped you through it. I was there for you when you needed your brother. that's what family's for! Helping each other in worst times, having each other's backs, and just being there for one another. We're a brother and sister duo after all. Just like we talked about when we were kids... So let's start by making that dream of ours... REALITY! let's show this New Leviathan what we're all about. "Together," Noah said inspirational with encouragement. Isabel smiled happily and had tears of joy🥹. Touched by her brother's heartfelt words. "Together! "El Mayarah," Isabel said with a bright smile. Then she dropped the dream dome and then converted it into a powerful dream🌀blast at Leviathan sending them flying in the air and hitting the school ground. But they got up quickly, ready to fight! so did Isabel and Noah too. Cindy created medium-sized icicles coming straight at them, Flora created a vine whip in her hand Controlling it at will, And Maya (a water🌊bender) summoned a wave with her powers and controlled it with her mind. As it comes straight to Isabel and Noah. But she was able to stop the wave from hitting them with a dream🌀energy blast! Just like her mom did as Dreamer stopped a tidal wave years ago back in the day. After that, Isabel and Noah dodged Cindy's icicles in mid-air in slow motion.

*Meanwhile with their parents*
Nia got home early from work to see Brainy had prepared a romantic candle-🕯️lunch❤️date. Which is expected... He's quite a romantic!
After Brainy's romantic❤️gesture, Nia laid her head on his shoulder lovely and hand-in-hand together as Husband and Wife. "This is nice. Brainy, I love this lying here with you... I could be like this with you Forever," Nia said softly in relaxation with a smile and just wanting this moment with Brainy, her husband, to last forever. He kissed his wife on her forehead and said. "I feel the same way. Nia, Just being with you, My wife. our life, and our family." Brainy said softly with a smile. Being right here with Nia felt right... as it warms his heart💚in so many ways possible. Nia smiled looking at him lovely. She then closed her eyes for a split second and had a dream🌀flash✨about
Isabel and Noah fighting the New Leviathan at their school heroically alongside each other! As she heard her son say. "I've got your back. Sis," Noah said heroically. "And I've got yours too. Noah," Isabel replied heroically too. Nia gasped lightly waking up from her dream! Brainy looked concerned about what she dreamt about... Was it good or bad?! She smiled happily and heard him say. "What happened? What do you dream?" Brainy asked worriedly. Nia sighed as she looked at her husband and said. "I saw Isabel and Noah at school and they were fighting the new leviathan together As partners. It was amazing! Brainy, You should have seen them I-I..."Nia said excitedly with optimism but she got interrupted by Brainy being an overprotective father😅. He stood up in shock and said troubled. "Wait! What? Sprock! We gotta go HELP THEM!!! They need us..." Brainy said as he was making his way to the door. When Nia stops in front of him
and says...

"Brainy, wait. Stop! maybe we should let them handle this. You didn't see what I saw... I think they're ready! I truly do. You've always been so protective of the people you love... First with our friends, then Me, and, now our kids too. And I love that about you. And sometimes I am that too with Isabel and Noah. But we always knew that this day would come. They have finally reached the end of their training. And are the Heroes they're always meant to be," Nia said wisely believing that Isabel and Noah were ready. Brainy nodded and smiled at Nia. He realizes that she's right. "You're right. Nia," Brainy said softly. Nia smiled at him when Brainy said that... he backed away from the door and sat on the couch with Nia again.

~{To be continued}~ *Sorry, I know this was a long chapter... But I hope you enjoyed it😅. Until next time!*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 28 12
Imagine finding out you have an 18-year-old child that was born 4 years ago. You may be think that, that doesn't match up. That isn't even the most m...
33.5K 884 15
It has been almost 250 years since the nuclear World War VI that wiped out the majority of humanity ended. Since then, a government has risen, callin...
311 24 17
Never in her wildest dreams, she would have thought that her past trauma would greatly affect her life. Annie... Annie... Those words were like need...
1K 25 20
Sometimes things are never meant to be. When Rini, Cain's first love, is supposedly killed by a car, everyone starts to hate him. The only thing is...