POMEGRANATE, addams

By madebyrach

Mother, let me tell you a secret Your flowers always died in my hands And I hated being the goddess of spri... More

𝖕𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖌𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖊
𝖈𝖆𝖘𝖙
𝖆𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖘
𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙
𝖘𝖞𝖓𝖔𝖕𝖘𝖎𝖘
𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖕𝖎𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖍𝖆𝖘
𝖎. 𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖘
𝖎𝖎. 𝖔𝖚𝖙𝖈𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖘, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖐𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘
𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖆 𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖓𝖘
𝖎𝖛. 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖓 𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖍
𝖛. 𝖙𝖔𝖎𝖑 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖇𝖑𝖊
𝖛𝖎. 𝖉𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑 𝖋𝖆𝖈𝖊, 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑 𝖊𝖞𝖊𝖘
𝖛𝖎𝖎. 𝖕𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖙 𝖎𝖙, 𝖇𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐
𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖎𝖘
𝖎𝖝. 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖉 𝖇𝖔𝖞 𝖜𝖆𝖑𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌
𝖝. 𝖉𝖔𝖚𝖇𝖑𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖇𝖑𝖊
𝖝𝖎. 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌
𝖝𝖎𝖎. 𝖒𝖔𝖓 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗
𝖝𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖇𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
𝖝𝖎𝖛. 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖍𝖔𝖑𝖞 𝖜𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗
𝖝𝖛. 𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖉𝖔𝖙𝖊 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖙 𝖒𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖑𝖞
𝖝𝖛𝖎. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖒𝖇𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖘
𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎. 𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝖉𝖊𝖓
𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖔𝖔𝖕𝖘𝖎𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖎𝖘𝖞
𝖝𝖎𝖝. 𝖋𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖊
𝖝𝖝. 𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖇𝖞 𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖊
𝖝𝖝𝖎. 𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖓 𝖚𝖕, 𝖇𝖚𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖈𝖚𝖕
𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖎. 𝖇𝖊𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖓𝖌 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉
𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖛. 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖜𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗
𝖝𝖝𝖛. 𝖆𝖖𝖚𝖆 𝖙𝖔𝖋𝖆𝖓𝖆
𝖝𝖝𝖛𝖎. 𝖇𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖓𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍
𝖝𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖒𝖚𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖗
𝖝𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖘𝖎𝖝 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖙 𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗
𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖝. 𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖘 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖗𝖆𝖛𝖊
𝖝𝖝𝖝. 𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖎𝖘 𝖇𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖘
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖎. 𝖘𝖈𝖔𝖗𝖕𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖘
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖎. 𝖘𝖍𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖆 𝖒𝖚𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖗
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑𝖘 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖆 𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖛𝖎𝖛𝖊
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖛. 𝖆 𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖋𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖔𝖋 𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖓
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖛. 𝖋𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖍𝖞𝖉𝖊
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖛𝖎. 𝖙𝖜𝖔 𝖇𝖎𝖗𝖉𝖘, 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖓𝖊
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎. 𝖕𝖔𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝖎𝖘 𝖆 𝖜𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖓'𝖘 𝖜𝖊𝖆𝖕𝖔𝖓
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖇𝖚𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖇𝖗𝖎𝖉𝖌𝖊𝖘
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖝. 𝖛𝖎𝖔𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘
𝖝𝖑. 𝖛𝖎𝖔𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘
𝖝𝖑𝖎. 𝖗𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖑 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖆 𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊
𝖝𝖑𝖎𝖎. 𝖘𝖑𝖊𝖊𝖕𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖇𝖊𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖞
𝖝𝖑𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖇𝖑𝖆𝖒𝖊 𝖒𝖊
𝖝𝖑𝖎𝖛. 𝖓𝖔 𝖇𝖔𝖉𝖞, 𝖓𝖔 𝖈𝖗𝖎𝖒𝖊
𝖝𝖑𝖛. 𝖜𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖘 𝖆 𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗
𝖝𝖑𝖛𝖎. 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖙𝖔𝖗
𝖝𝖑𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖊𝖗, 𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖆𝖒𝖊
𝖝𝖑𝖎𝖝. 𝖆 𝖒𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖕𝖎𝖊𝖈𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖊𝖉𝖞
𝖑. 𝖙𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍 𝖉𝖔 𝖚𝖘 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙
𝖑𝖎. 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑𝖘 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊
𝖑𝖎𝖎. 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖎𝖘 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖆 𝖘𝖆𝖚𝖓𝖆
𝖑𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖒𝖎 𝖆𝖒𝖔𝖗, 𝖒𝖎 𝖛𝖎𝖉𝖆
𝖑𝖎𝖛. 𝖘𝖚𝖈𝖍 𝖘𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖙 𝖘𝖔𝖗𝖗𝖔𝖜
𝖑𝖛. 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍
𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 ↠ 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖍𝖔𝖙𝖔 𝖇𝖔𝖔𝖙𝖍
𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 ↠ 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖘
𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 ↠ 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖈

𝖝𝖑𝖛𝖎𝖎. 𝖈𝖗𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖕𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖘𝖍𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙

12.1K 497 15
By madebyrach

Persephone was not pleased. Wednesday had been expelled which meant that Hades had won their bet... Oh, and she had lost a roommate and a friend. Hades and Persephone had been spared from expulsion but that didn't mean they were completely off the hook. Persephone's punishment was to be orchestrated by Miss Thornhill, who was more than happy to subject the girl to helping out around the greenhouse the next morning. Persephone believed that her sentence was very lenient compared to Wednesday's. Hades was anxious that he would be separated from the girl as he had become reluctant to let her out of his sight.

Wednesday had snuck out one final time to visit Xavier in his cell. It was her last attempt to find any information about what Tyler might be up to. Unfortunately, but unsurprisingly, Xavier was unwilling to help the girl who had falsely accused him of being a monster and helped put him in jail. The group was at a dead end. Wednesday was leaving Hades and Persephone at the school with no knowledge of what was coming. A physical pain ached in the goth girl's heart as she felt like she was abandoning her family at the school and leaving them vulnerable to this attack. She felt so powerless, a feeling that she doesn't particularly enjoy.

Enid, Hades and Persephone were helping Wednesday pack away her stuff. So many memories being encased in black trunks. Wednesday's iconic typewriter dinged as it was shut inside its case, and Persephone realised she would miss the familiar mechanical ticks it would make. Enid sadly picks up one of Wednesday's taxidermied works. "I can't believe I'm going to miss your creepy, lifeless eyes waking me up every morning. It won't be the same without you." Persephone can't tell whether the statement was meant for the disturbing creature or for Wednesday as the comment works for both of them.

Wednesday takes a deep breath, steeling herself for her next words. "So I assume you'll be moving in with Yoko. Leaving me in the past."

"Not ever. I'm not abandoning Sephy again." Enid denies passionately. "What about you? Will you forget about us?"

"Enid... the mark you have left on me is indelible." Wednesday begins, making Enid tear up at the significant words. "Anytime I grow nauseous at the sight of a rainbow or hear a pop song that makes my ears bleed, I'll think of you."

Enid tries to hold back her emotions. "Thanks. I guess."

"And Persephone..." Persephone looks up in surprise, not expecting Wednesday to mention her. "You and I are more than friends... we're like a really small gang." Persephone giggles at the small joke as Wednesday tries her hardest to make her next words as sincere as possible. "Thank you for having my back... Amiga."

Persephone smiles sadly, knowing that she would miss Wednesday and all the crazy trouble she tangles herself in. "My life was pretty boring until you two psychos showed up." Persephone nudges Hades, who stands next to her and wraps his arm around her shoulder. "Thank you for all the near-death experiences, Amiga."

Wednesday turns away to grab something but discreetly wipes away a tear that was trying to escape her eye. "I always believed relying on other people to be a sign of weakness. That inevitably they would lead me to disappointment. Turns out I've been the disappointment."

"Are you kidding me?" Enid exclaims, stepping forward. "I've learned so much from you. Part of it is admittedly criminal behaviour, but... most people spend their entire lives pretending to give zero effs, and you literally never had an eff to give. Any chance you've got some sort of sneaky plan to elude Weems?"

"Xavier's right." Wednesday seems dejected as Xavier's harsh words had cut deeper than they thought. "This prophecy cannot come true if I'm not here. But it kills me to leave when Tyler is still walking around free."

"If he tries anything, we have a school full of gorgons, vampires and werewolves, ready and waiting." Enid points out, confident that they could eliminate the threat.

"Plus, Sephy and I will still be here." Hades reminds his sister, squeezing Persephone's shoulder. "We're not going down easily."

Enid beams at the words of support. "We've got this, Wednesday. I promise." Wednesday doesn't seem fully convinced but decides not to voice her doubts. "On a good note, I got a text from Eugene's moms. He woke up last night. Maybe Weems'll let you drop by on your way to the station."

Thing's sharp snapping catches everyone's attention. He motions that it's time to go which makes Wednesday close the lid of her final trunk. "I think we're all set."

Thing crawls forward as Enid addresses him, "Thing, I'm going to miss our makeup tutorials. And you better keep sending me moisturising tips. Stay in touch, okay?" Enid and Persephone both get the opportunity to fist bump the hand before he crawls into Wednesday's backpack.

"You and Thing take care of each other." Hades orders his sister, not wanting to admit that he's sad to see her and Thing go. Wednesday buckles up her bag and replies with an affirmative nod. Taking one final glance around her side of the room, Wednesday reminisces about the good memories she made during her time. She's surprisingly sad to be leaving it all behind.

Enid lets her emotions get the better of her as she takes quick steps towards Wednesday. "So, we're gonna..." Wednesday steps back to avoid the hug that Enid was trying to send her way. "You're right. Not hugging is kind of our thing."

◇ ◇ ◇

The trio descend the stairs to find Bianca and a few of the Nightshades waiting at the bottom.

"The plan wasn't to get you expelled." Bianca explains, gesturing to the people behind her. "We're sorry."

Wednesday ignores the apology and instead leaves them with a warning. "The Nightshades need to be ready for what's coming. Or a lot of people are going to die." Confused and concerned glances are shared among the Nightshade members. They hadn't expected the situation to be so serious.

Miss Thornhill came sprinting down the corridor, a large pot plant nestled in her arms. Persephone didn't miss the way Hades tensed next to her. He still didn't trust the woman. "I'm so glad I caught you. I was weeding my wolfsbane, and I just completely lost track of time. This is a parting gift." The plant was thrust into Wednesday's arms.

"White oleander." Persephone notes, familiar with the poisonous plant.

Wednesday's eyes widened in interest. "One of nature's deadliest."

"It also symbolises destiny and renewal." Thornhill explains, smiling at the two girls. "You're a very talented young woman, Wednesday. I can't wait to see what you do next."

Weems' iconic heels click closer to the group. "Wednesday. This time I'm personally escorting you to your train." Her familiar painted red smile was present on her face.

"I have one final favour." Wednesday requests, making the smile drop into a sneer.

"Good luck, Weds." Persephone mumbles to her friend, sensing the animosity between the two.

Weems plastered on a fake smile directed towards the other two students. "Hades, Persephone, I do believe it is time for the two of you to head to your own punishment."

Miss Thornhill nods along. "Indeed. Come along, Persephone." She gestures for the girl to follow her as she heads back down the corridor. Sending a brief, longing glance to Hades, Persephone speeds after her teacher. "I have a couple of tasks for us to complete so hopefully we will have a productive time together."

Hades' eyes follow his girl as she heads down the corridor, his fists unknowingly clenched by his sides. Principal Weems notices his rigid posture and narrows her eyes in concern. The Addams boy mumbles sharply to himself, not caring if anyone hears him, "I don't trust that woman."

Three pairs of eyes now follow the redhead as she talks in an animated fashion to Persephone. Wednesday pays particular attention to the red boots covering her feet, noting that they were a very unique choice of footwear and not something many people would go for. Something in Hades' gut screams at him to not let Persephone go with that woman, but he has no proof that Miss Thornhill is hiding something. A hunch is not convincing evidence.

"I think we've had enough false accusations for one semester." Weems declares, clasping her hands together. "Mr Addams, I think it's time you head to your punishment before you join your sister in being expelled."

Hades and Wednesday exchange a look with each other as Weems storms out. Wednesday and Hades always trust each other's judgement. They will always defend their sibling, even when they're at each other's throats. This glance shared between them spoke the words they didn't need to say outloud. If you don't trust her, I don't trust her. A quick nod from both of them and Wednesday is heading out of the doors of Nevermore.

Hades' gaze shifts to the corridor that Persephone had now disappeared from. Miss Thornhill was far too eager to be in charge of Persephone's punishment. Something about this situation did not sit well with Hades Addams. "I have a terrible feeling about this." He murmurs to himself with his jaw clenched.

Against all his better judgement, he walks away from the corridor. He trusted Persephone with every fibre of his being and he knew that she possesses more power than she believes she does. Hades just has to hope his instincts are wrong...

But he's definitely not going to his punishment. Nevermore hasn't changed him that much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 241 12
ON HOLD/NOT WRITING UNTIL SZN 2!! Marked complete. don't report for infrequent chapters please!- one shot fanfiction inspired by the netflix series...
14.4K 347 37
Isolation can be devastating. But love...can destroy everything around you. For Persephone, isolation is being kept under the suffocating gaze of h...
15.3K 469 25
"I asked him for it. For the blood, the rust, for the sin. I didn't want the pearls other girls talked about, or the fine marble of palaces, or even...
3.1K 47 31
Opal had a normal life. She considered herself to be invisible, irrelevant to the ones who mattered the most to her, so she shut herself off. She sto...