My Little Assistant [kv]❤💜

By HirumoniBsty

Kim Taehyung, a cute little bubbly innocent 23 years old guy who doesn't know anything about the outside worl... More

Introduction
Chapter ❤01❤
Chapter ❤02❤
Chapter ❤03❤
Chapter ❤04❤
Chapter ❤05❤
Chapter ❤06❤
Chapter ❤07❤
Chapter ❤08❤
Chapter ❤09❤
Chapter ❤10❤
Chapter ❤11❤
Chapter ❤12❤
Chapter ❤13❤
Chapter ❤14❤
Chapter ❤15❤
Chapter ❤16❤
Chapter ❤17❤
Chapter ❤18❤
Chapter ❤19❤
Chapter ❤20❤
Chapter ❤21❤
Chapter ❤22❤
Chapter ❤23❤
Chapter ❤24❤
Chapter❤25❤
Chapter ❤26❤
Q/A
Chapter ❤27❤
Chapter ❤28❤
Chapter ❤29❤
Chapter ❤30❤
Chapter ❤31❤
Chapter ❤32❤
Chapter ❤33❤
Chapter ❤34❤
Chapter❤35❤
Chapter ❤36❤
Chapter❤37❤
Chapter ❤38❤
Chapter❤39❤
Chapter❤40❤
Chapter ❤41❤
Chapter❤42❤
Chapter❤43❤️
Chapter❤️44❤️
Chapter❤️45❤️
Chapter❤️46❤️
Chapter❤️47❤️
Chapter❤️48❤️
Chapter❤️49❤️
Chapter❤️50❤️
Chapter❤️51❤
Chapter ❤52❤
Chapter ❤️53❤️
Chapter ❤54❤
Chapter ❤️55❤️
Chapter ❤56❤
Chapter ❤57❤
Chapter ❤️58❤️
Chapter ❤60❤
Chapter❤61❤

Chapter ❤59❤ [m]

26.5K 845 499
By HirumoniBsty

Author's POV 

Namjoon peeked from one of the pillars, tugging down his black goggles to his nose tip. Then from the other side, Jungkook's head peaked out, squinting his eyes as they surveyed the vast compound of the mall. 

"Where are they?" Namjoon pulled out a small binocular from his bag, scanning the whole area for certain two people. 

"I don't know." 

"I didn't ask you though." 

Jungkook shot Namjoon a death glare at his reply but the older one stayed unbothered and kept searching for his son and Wang. And just then he spotted Mark and Jackson near the fountain, "There—" But the scene wasn't pleasant for the papa's heart. "What the fuck." 

"What? Where? Tell me?" Jungkook moved his neck up, down, side to side just to have a glimpse of his brother. 

With gritted teeth, Namjoon just placed his hand on Jungkook's head, ducking it down harshly before turning it towards the couple's direction, cheek pressed against the pillar, "What the fuck." Jungkook hissed in both pain and protectiveness. 

There was Mark in Jackson's arms, faces so close, just a little push and they would be kissing. 

Jungkook and Namjoon fume, if it was some anime show there would be smoke coming out of their noses, flames in their eyes. 

They came out of the pillar and stormed towards the couple but a group of security guards came their way, stopping them. Jungkook and Namjoon halted and stared at the men with furrowed eyebrows. 

"Excuse me, but we have been watching you two for a while now and you guys seem suspicious to us." One of them said firmly. 

Namjoon and Jungkook's lips twitch in objection. They looked at each other then back to the guards and said at the same time. 

"Excuse me?" 

"You two are excused. Grab them and take them to the staff room." The same guard ordered the others. 

"Wait what?" Jungkook hissed, jerking away when they tried to grab him. "Do you guys even know who we are?!" He hissed again as they grabbed him by his arms. The head guard scanned the CEOs from head to toe and their outfits certainly gave off a creepy vibe with all blackness and especially that binocular in one of their hands. 

Namjoon glared at the men trying to grab him. "I'll make y'all lose your jobs if you dare to touch me." 

"Take them." The head guard sighed and walked away. 

The guards grabbed them and started taking them somewhere while they struggled in the guards' hold, watching Mark and Jackson walking away without an acknowledgment of them being held hostage.

••••••••

Yoongi rubbed his temple in complete stress because of his friends who are like big bosses lecturing the security guards and manager of the mall who were continuously bowing down and apologizing to Jungkook and Namjoon. 

"Who the fuck does something like this?" Yoongi hissed at his friends who looked at them without any ounce of shame. 

"We?" Jungkook blinked at him while pointing at himself. Yoongi hissed more at the innocent look the younger one had because he was far from being innocent. 

"Seriously? I didn't expect two successful CEOs skyrocketing companies to be stalking their own son and brother!" Yoongi exclaimed, putting hands on his hips with a very done face, glaring up at the bulky men. 

Namjoon grinned cheekily at him. Yoongi huffed, "Now? Can we go? Or you two want to spend a night here, the godfather of Crabs and as cold as ice Mr. J-Cold?" 

The security guards and manager covered their mouths to muffle their laughs as Namjoon and Jungkook gave him a very weird look at the not-so-endearment. Yoongi simply shrugged and left. 

"Mark!" Jungkook gasped, eyes widening with Namjoon following after him. 

"Dang it." Namjoon cursed under his breath. Jungkook gave them a very dangerous glare, they immediately ducked their head down in fear. "Fuck this mall," Jungkook growled and stormed outside in search of his little brother. 

A; They were just doing their jobs though….. 
N+J; Fuck off
A, gasping; NO, YOU TWO FUCK OFF! WHAT DID I DO? 

Namjoon followed after him. They let out a breath of relief but gasps stuck in their throats when Namjoon came back and took his binoculars from the desk and left after glaring at every single person. 

"Where can they be now?" Namjoon asked no one in particular as he and Jungkook searched in the toys section for kids (not adults mfs). But hearing his question Jungkook again answered, "I don't know shit." 

"How many times do I have to tell you I didn't ask you, motherfucker." Namjoon hissed.

"Then ask in your intelligent mind, no need to voice out, fucker." Jungkook hissed back. 

Yoongi, standing at the end of the shelf where his dear friends were arguing, rubbed his skull in frustration. He felt like if he stayed a little longer he would faint due to overload frustration and a strong urge to punch those two deepshits straight in the faces. He thought only Jungkook owned that title but it seemed like Namjoon was no better. 

Like did they really think Mark and Jackson would still be in this Mall? Yoongi shook his head as the two kept going on with their ridiculous argument. He moved away from there and spotted a teddy bear on a glass shelf. He smiled to himself and went there, already imagining the wide smile on Jimin's face when he would give it to him. 

Jungkook opened his mouth to retort but his gaze fell onto his brother and he clasped a hand over Namjoon's mouth and dragged him behind the shelf. 

Namjoon wiggled to get free but man, Jungkook got some muscles too. 

"Look over there, papa-in-law." Jungkook glared at the hands that were on his brother's waist. Namjoon glared at him and then looked at MarkSon and his glare intensified, he cursed behind Jungkook's hand. 

"Yeah like I'm cursing too but can you stop spitting on my hand?" Jungkook pulled his hand off the older man's mouth, lips twisted in pure disgust as he looked at his hand. 

Namjoon sneered but Jungkook quickly wiped his hand on his shoulder. Namjoon hopped back at that, "Why the fuck?" 

"Because that's your spit," Jungkook stated as a matter of fact. 

Namjoon was about to retort when he noticed Jackson caressing Mark's cheeks, and his son was blushing. His eyes widened, ready to sprint off toward them but Jungkook immediately held him back by interlocking his arms around his. 

"That fucker—" Namjoon was loud and Jungkook didn't want any attention on them again like before. "Shhh." 

Jungkook said but when he saw that Jackson was about to kiss Mark, his eyes widened and he was letting the older man go and himself ready to go and strangle Jackson Wang from China. Fuck, he would send him to hell. 

But Yoongi came running to them, eyes wide. He grabbed the back of Jungkook's collar and hooked one leg around Namjoon's leg. 

"Can't I leave you two just for 2 minutes only?" Yoongi whined, the position he was in was so weird. 

Namjoon attempted to run but Yoongi grabbed his hair, pulling him back to his place. Namjoon cried out in pain. Jungkook tried too so he tugged on his back collar, pulling him back with all his power that made the younger one choke. 

"Why God why?" Yoongi complained, faking a cry.

"I can never be wrong, ha." Someone said from behind. 

They looked behind. Two pairs of eyes were wide in fear and one pair was so relieved. Yeah right. Those two pairs of eyes belonged to Namjoon and Jungkook because, behind them, Kim Seokjin was standing with hands on his hips and a smile that seemed too sweet to be able to digest. 

"Thank God!" Yoongi cried, "Handle these two. I can't anymore, they have embarrassed me enough." He said, letting go of the two. Both Namjoon and Jungkook shot him a death glare but he just harshly pushed them toward Jin. 

"I knew it when you said you got some work to do that you two are up to something." Jin gave them a very polite smile but his eyes held the wrath that was gonna unleash on them. Jungkook and Namjoon gulped. 

They winced when their ears were pulled so hard. "I warned you two before that don't spoil Mark's date but you two are here, doing it." Jin gritted out in a hushed tone so MarkSon or anyone nearby couldn't hear them. 

"Baby, no. You've got us wrong." Namjoon tried to reason out. 

"Yes, hyung." Jungkook hurriedly said, supporting the lie. "We were just making sure he is alright." 

"Making sure he is alright?" Jin cocked an eyebrow, using more strength. They cried in pain. 

"This doesn't seem like you guys were doing what you are saying or else Yoongi would not call me nor did he have to hold you two up like that." 

"Right." Yoongi nodded, agreeing. 

They shot him a glare of betrayal but winced when they were forced to look at Jin. 

"Punishment is awaiting, my dear ones." Jin gave them a very tight-lipped smile.

And that is how Kim Namjoon and Jeon Jungkook are cleaning the whole mansion without any maid's help and Yoongi enjoying his life while lazily sprawling on the sofa with a basket of tangerines on his tummy. Maybe he was purposely throwing the peels on the already-mopped floors just to get glares from both Namjoon and Jungkook. 

But they could not do anything when Jin was behind them all the time and gave those fake coughs just to warn them when they lifted the mopper and tried to beat Yoongi with it. 

"Look, there's dust in that corner. Go clean it." Yoongi pointed at the corner of the coffee table, chewing on the juicy fruit. 

"But we already—" 

*cough* 

They groaned, going to the table and cleaning the same corner Yoongi pointed at for the 5th time. 

••••••

"Dada." 

Jungkook immediately looked at his boyfriend who was by the door, head down, shyly playing with his fingers.

"Flower, why are you standing there? Come here." Jungkook got up from his office chair as the little one began taking slow steps toward him. 

"What happened?" Jungkook reached out for his hand as soon as they were standing close. Taehyung, still shy, peaked at him through his eyelashes. 

"What's this?" Taehyung gazes down. 

Furrowing, Jungkook looked at where Taehyung hinted and his eyes widened as he choked on nothing. 

There, fuck, there was a visible dent in his pants. And fuck, fuck, it didn't help that Taehyung was wearing a fucking tight pants. Fuck. Fuck. What the fuck. How the fuck. 

A; aren't there too many fucks—
Jk; fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck.
A; nvm☺️ (evil plots plotting) 

"F-Flower, how, wh-when. How?" Jungkook was speechless, too stunned to utter properly. 

"I don't know." Taehyung pulled his hand out of Jungkook's grasp and covered his face, the tips of his ears turning red. "I was just thinking about our kiss last night we shared and my weewee started reacting weirdly." 

"But why were you thinking about our kiss when you were gone to eat lunch? That too in the cafeteria?" Jungkook's wide eyes didn't dare to look down again. 

Taehyung blushed even more. "I-I don't know. It hurts, dada. Please help." He looked at him with those pleading puppy eyes that had Jungkook weak to his knees. But how can he help him without himself getting a hard-on? Fuck. 

"Ba-Baby, I think you should go to Jin hyung for help." 

"He isn't here, dada. Even papa isn't here." Taehyung whined. "Jiminie said they are out for a date. And asking Jiminie for help won't be helped. He will make fun of my weewee." He crossed his hands over his chest with a pout. 

Jungkook cursed inside his head and inhaled as deeply as he could. 

"It looks like yours, dada! but still small though." Taehyung frowned, eyes on his weewee. 

Jungkook choked, immediately clasping a hand over his mouth to stifle the scream of embarrassment he was about to let out because of the little's words. He seriously wanted the floor to break apart and plunge him down. 

"F-flower." He cleared his throat, "Go to the bathroom and take a cold shower. It will help you." He said. 

The little one looked at him, head tilted, "But dada, how does showering help? I have already showered this morning and I have to shower once I get home again. I will get cold if I shower too much in a day." He pouted. 

Jungkook had the urge to bang his head on the glass table. "Flower. My cute baby." He smiled tightly, "This is just one time, so it won't affect you. Go take a shower in the bathroom." He pointed at the back where the bathroom is located. 

Taehyung pouted but complied and immediately stripped off his clothes. 

Jungkook's eyes widened with a gasp leaving him as Taehyung stood before him in lace pink panty-like pants. LACE? PANTY-LIKE?? It didn't help because he could see the bulge very clearly now. Jungkook was close to short-circuiting. 

He held his breath as Taehyung ran to the bathroom. He suddenly remembered that the door wasn't closed so he immediately rushed to the door and closed it. He picked up Taehyung's clothes and neatly folded them, putting those aside on the table he sat on the chair and breathed out. 

The image wasn't leaving his mind. Jungkook groaned when he felt himself reacting, he groaned more when he noticed he was semi-hard. "Fuck." 

"Dada!" 

He hoped Taehyung's hard-on was gone but when he looked behind, he was coughing. He slapped his own head while staring at Taehyung who had decided to come out only in a towel wrapped around his torso and it was hardly covering those luscious thighs. 

"It isn't going away, dada." Taehyung had tears in his eyes now, "Am I sick, dada?" His lips wobbled as he ran to his boyfriend and settled himself on his lap, looking up at him with wide confused, and fearful eyes. 

"Baby." Jungkook gulped, keeping his hands to himself. 

"W-why isn't it going away? It is so uncomfy, dada. It even hurts now. What should I do?" Taehyung sniffled.

Jungkook sighed, placing a hand over the little's head, gently massaging his scalp, "It'll go away soon, love. Just stop thinking about it now. Okay?" 

"I don't like this, dada. When will it go away?" Taehyung whined, stomping his foot on the floor which made the towel that was barely covering his thigh rid up, fully exposing his half-exposed thighs. 

Jungkook's face became red when he noticed it. He reached for the towel to cover them but Taehyung held his hand, putting it right between his thighs which had the latter gasping. 

Taehyung pouted at him, completely ignoring the fact that his dada had become a tomato. 

The CEO looked at the little one's face, the uncomfortableness was clear on his face. He knew how uncomfortable it must be and knew it was the first boner the little one ever had. Jungkook unconsciously rubbed his thumb on Taehyung's thigh, gently caressing the skin. 

But it made Taehyung bite his lips, feeling a tingle running straight to his weewee. "D-dada." He mewled which had the older man freezing on the spot.

"Do it again, please." Taehyung looked at him, eyes hooded. Jungkook gulped seeing a flash of lust across those eyes. "D-do what, baby?" He asked, what did he do to get such a reaction from his innocent baby?

"Rub at my thighs. My weewee felt good." Taehyung mumbled with a pout. 

Jungkook gasped, immediately retreating his hands. Taehyung whined, "Dada, please." He reached for his hands, and in the process the towel unknotted and settled on his lap. Jungkook swallowed thickly, staring down at the little one's exposed upper body. It looked so soft, so tasty. His teeth ached to bite and run his tongue all around his body. His mouth was salivating. 

And all those thoughts caused his semi-hard dick to become fully erect. 

"Baby no." Jungkook still denied it, even though his whole being was aching to touch, mark, and claim this boy. 

Taehyung cried. The towel that was thankfully at least covering his intimate part had now fallen and he was completely bare in Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook took a sharp breath. Taehyung kept on saying he is smaller than him but that's not true. Damn. The little one was clean-shaven, with not even a single trace of any pubic hair. He blushed, averting his gaze from it to Taehyung's face. 

"O-okay, okay." Jungkook agreed. 

Taehyung sniffled, staring up at him with wide eyes. 

"But you have to trust me. And I expect you to not say anything about it to anyone because it's something that only should be between boyfriends. Okay. Will you promise?" 

The last time wasn't pleasant for Jungkook so of course, he had to remind Taehyung about it. He didn't need another ass beat. He got a head nod and a pinky finger hooked around his own pinky finger. 

Jungkook breathed in and slowly reached for Taehyung's cock, it was longer than average but not thick. His heartbeat increased in anticipation of how it would taste in his mouth. 

Taehyung's breath hitched as he gripped the forearm of Jungkook's hand that held his weewee, biting his lips. Jungkook's hands were slow but intentional, increasing and decreasing, the pace had Taehyung gasping. 

"D-dada." Taehyung gulped. Jungkook's free hand massaged his thighs and occasionally pinched the skin making the little squirm on his lap. Taehyung's ass was now on top of his hard dick. Jungkook grunted every time Taehyung squirmed and rubbed his ass against his dick. 

He never thought he would touch his innocent baby like this, I mean he knew he would one day but not like this. In his office. And hell, he just remembered that he has a meeting to attend in a few minutes. Dammit, he needed to be quick. 

Jungkook increased his movement, stroking him fast. Taehyung's head fell on his shoulder, moaning throatily near his ear. 

The sound. Damn. It was going straight to Jungkook's cock. He looked down at his baby's cook, it was leaking so much that his hand was covered in his juices, and the tip was angry red. Jungkook licked his lips thinking about what his baby would taste like. 

Fuck meetings. 

"Baby, can you sit on the table for dada?" 

Taehyung straightened himself, looking confused but he didn't say anything and just stood up, nearly toppling over. He just now realized his legs were shaking. Jungkook held him, the towel pooling on their feet. "Careful, my love." He gently guided him, helping him sit on the edge of the table he worked at.

Oh, Jungkook was so gonna keep recalling this very moment. 

Jungkook pushed his chair forward, looking up at the latter who was looking back at him with hooded eyes. His eyes traveled from Taehyung's face to his cock. Jungkook slowly parted the little's legs and latched his lips onto Taehyung's thighs, kissing, biting, nipping which had the latter biting on his lips as he kept watching his dada littering his thighs with bite marks. 

Those marks actually looked pretty on his tan skin, Taehyung was in awe. A moan slipped off his lips suddenly. He covered his mouth, embarrassed about why he made such a sound. 

The older man chuckled, pressing a gentle kiss over the mark he had made on the younger one's thigh, "Let it out, baby. Those sounds tell me how much you are liking what I am doing to you. So be loud." He urged. 

Taehyung blinked, blushing furiously as he nodded his head. Jungkook smiled, hand reaching to the angry leaking cock. Taehyung's breath caught up when the older one swiped his thumb over the slit. He looked at Jungkook, eyebrows furrowed a little with his breath laboring. 

"Do you feel it?" Jungkook asked slowly, giving a few strokes to the cock which was begging to release its juices. 

Taehyung gulped, slowly moving his head up and down, "F-feel weird but I-I likey, dada." He admitted, stuttering cutely. Jungkook let out a soft chuckle, endeared, "I'm glad to hear this. And how about this?"  

With that Jungkook took Taehyung's cock in his mouth. Taehyung gasped loudly, hands gripping the edge of the table tightly. 

"D-dada. What? That's dirty!" 

Jungkook chuckled, the vibration that was caused due to it made Taehyung shudder. Jungkook pulled away, "But that is how it'll go away, baby. I'll suck your weewee and milk you till nothing will leave in this. It won't hurt after that. I promise." 

"But— Oh!" Taehyung's lips formed in an 'O' when his dada engulfed his weewee in his mouth again and his eyes shut instantly. 

"Just focus on the feeling, baby." 

And Taehyung did. The way his dada's tongue was toying with his slit, he shivered. His hands reach to grip Jungkook's hair on their own. Jungkook closed his eyes, bobbing his head as the little one moaned and pulled his hair and the pain in his scalp felt so good. 

"D-dada, feels h-hot." 

It was cute how Taehyung would unconsciously lift his hips to thrust up with a whine. He opened his eyes to stare at Taehyung's face which was flushed red, he could see beads of tears in the corner of his closed eyes. He pulled back to breathe. 

Taehyung whined, wrapping his legs around Jungkook's neck, clumsily trying to thrust his leaking cock against his boyfriend's parted lips, eyes still closed. The action made Jungkook coo at the little man and without further delay, he started sucking on his cock. 

Taehyung mewled, throwing his head back, lips parting apart, eyes closed. It's tingly, all over his body. He had never felt like this before. 

Jungkook let his hands wander around his body, he squeezed his waist, kneading the flesh throughout. 

"Mmhmm." Taehyung moaned, the squeeze felt so delicious. He didn't know something mere like this could make his stomach erupt with butterflies too. But those butterflies were wilder than the ones he was used to having whenever he would look at his boyfriend. 

"Open your eyes and look at me, baby." 

Taehyung did as told. Jungkook cursed in his mind, those tears in his eyes showed how good he was making him feel. He sucked harder, earning more of those throaty moans, they were so deep and it sent shivers up his spine. 

"Does it feel so good, baby? Do you want more?" Jungkook pulled back to ask it, hands working their magic on the latter's cock. 

Taehyung immediately nodded his hair making the other man laugh at his cuteness. "Even with such a lewd face, you amazed me with how cute you still look, baby." He said, shaking his head. 

"Ah!" Taehyung yelped when one of Jungkook's hands reached for his nipple. He bit down on his lips as he watched his nipples get twisted and rubbed one after one. 

Jungkook watched his face, crumbling at every strike of pleasure. Heat began to pool in Taehyung's lower region. "D-dada, I think I'm going to p-pee. Ah!" He flinched when Jungkook tugged his nipple. 

Jungkook didn't say anything and replaced his hand with his mouth, sucking harder than before, one hand now fondling his balls and the other reaching the dip of Tae's back. His mind kept chanting to make his baby cum hard. It was his first orgasm and he wanted to make it memorable for him. He was determined, he didn't mind the way the head of the cock was hitting the back of his throat, gagging him. 

"Dada. Dada. No!" Taehyung tried to push him away, hands tugging his boyfriend's hair desperately. "Please dada!" He cried, legs trembling, tears streaming down his face. 

"No. Dada!" Taehyung sobbed, unconsciously squeezing his thighs around his boyfriend's head. 

Jungkook felt it. Taehyung was close and with one last lick on his slit, his cock pulsated as ropes of hot cum shot out into Jungkook's mouth who swallowed. 

"DADDY AHH!!" Taehyung screamed, his whole body twitching uncontrollably. 

Soon after some seconds, Taehyung went pliant, almost falling back on the table. But Jungkook's hands on his back supported him to sit still, though his thighs were still shaking around his head. 

Jungkook pulled back, his neck and face red, lips glistening with spit, cum stained on the corner of his lips. He grinned as Taehyung stared into the void. He licked his lips. 

The CEO slowly stood up, keeping his hands around his baby so he wouldn't fall. "You did so good, baby. I love you." He captured the little's lips in a slow kiss. Taehyung hooked his arms around him, responding to the kiss absentmindedly, not even realizing that he was tasting himself in his boyfriend's mouth. 

Jungkook lifted him, going towards the sofa. The new office room had no secret room like the old one so he had to put the little one on the sofa who was fast to fall asleep after having his first orgasm, exhaustion hit him pretty fast. 

He went back to his table and grabbed Tae's clothes, going back to his lover, wearing him the shirt only because the right pants would make him feel uncomfy. 

Covering the little one with a comforter, Jungkook wiped the tears on his face and caressed his rosy cheeks and pressed a kiss to his forehead. 

"My little pearl." Jungkook smiled softly. 

••••••••

"Members have been waiting for you, hyung. And why did you change your clothes?" Yeonjun asked as he and Jungkook hurried to the meeting room. 

"I got some stain on my shirt," Jungkook said it wasn't a lie because he indeed got cum on his shirt. 

Yeonjun frowned, "And where is TaeTae?" 

Jungkook didn't answer and entered the room. Yeonjun trailed behind him.

"I apologize for being late, ladies and gentlemen. I was called in urgently at the last minute." Jungkook said as he sat on the chair for him which was the center and Yeonjun sat on his side.  

"It's fine, Mr. Jeon." One of the men said. 

"But Mr. Jeon, where is your assistant? Shouldn't he be here?" 

Jungkook looked at the lady who had asked him, "He was the urgent call I got." And there was a subtle smirk on his lips. 

And soon the meeting begins. He swiped his thumb over the bottom of his lip and chuckled. He could not wait for the day he would get to fully claim his little flower. The day they would get married, the night of their first night. 

_______________________________________________________________

So Hi🙂
I'm sorry😃
Hope it was good, take care, bye😃❤💜🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

670K 39.5K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...
440K 17.2K 59
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
443K 24.9K 75
Story by:cutegir2002 ______ A story where Kim Taehyung is frustrated with his current boss, and to get his frustration away his best friend Park Jimi...
262K 13K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...