I, panda, the strongest plush...

By Xiaoshuo_

Panda Xuan Xiaomeng has practiced to a great height, and on the day of crossing the catastrophe, she was smas... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 187

Chapter 161 - 170

144 3 0
By Xiaoshuo_

_
Chapter 161

    ◎Follow the plan ◎

    The turbulent wind blows through the noisy square outside the city. On the stage, disciples from various sects exchanged and competed livelyly.

    The square was crowded with people.

    On both sides of the city gate, under the high platform used to watch the ring below, a man and a woman with exactly the same appearance, each holding a handful of melon seeds, eating with gusto. Two pairs of big, agile eyes shot around curiously. Beside them, there was a three-headed young lady looking around with her immature round face.

    All the cultivators who saw these three people were surprised. Because, all three of them exuded a strong demonic aura, and one could tell they were from the demon clan at a glance.

    The Wanzong Conference is a grand event for the human race, and the appearance of the monster race on this occasion is indeed somewhat eye-catching.

    "Xuan Xiaomeng, did you find anything?" Flying Tiger held his head and sucked his nose hard.

    Xuan Xiaomeng, Xuan Xiaohei, and the little fox can all distinguish the identity of the Nirvana Sect villain by their breath, but the Flying Tiger can't. I don't know if it's because of race. He sniffed for a long time, except for the smell of human sweat. Just smelled nothing.

    Of course, this may be a bit exaggerated, everyone is a monk, and the moon is clear and bright, so how can there be sweat.

    Xuan Xiaomeng spat out the melon seed shells in her mouth, and with her big watery eyes, she glanced at the sixth table and said, "Yes, there are quite a few small shrimps, and the big guy has found several.

    " What are you waiting for, quickly record it." Fei Tianhu glanced at the direction where Xuan Xiaomeng was looking, and urged.

    Xuan Xiaomeng stuffed the melon seeds in her hand to Xuan Xiaohei, clapped her little hands, spread her palms, and a crystal clear picture stone suddenly appeared in her palm.

    She took the picture stone and looked at it curiously, curled her lips, and thought to herself that four cases are four cases, even such a good thing as the picture stone can be taken out, this thing is almost comparable to the mobile phone she has seen in her previous life.

    She had heard from Hua Qing before that there was such a strange stone on the mainland that could record images, but she had never seen it because Xiaoshan didn't have one.

    Xuan Xiaomeng took the picture stone, activated the stone in her hand according to the method Xuanyuan Nihuang taught her, then pointed at the sixth ring to take a photo, then changed hands and took a photo of all the other people in the square who were different again.

    After taking photos, she put the stones into the space.

    This photo stone was given to them by Emperor Xuanyuan Ni before going out today. Yesterday Fei Tianhu told Xuanyuan Zou what Xuan Xiaomeng had made up in his brain, and Xuanyuan Zou felt that the matter was important, so he turned around and told Xuanyuan Nihuang about it.

    Xuanyuan Nihuang learned that the brothers and sisters of Xuan Xiaomeng could see through the disguise of the Nirvana Sect old ghost with his breath, so he went to the room where Xuan Xiaomeng's little beasts lived with a sullen face, and then took Xuan Xiaomeng blindly in the Huanyu Palace. Strolled around.

    After a circle, in Wuxiangzong and Zhenfuzong, without accident, a total of two high-level old ghosts were found out.

    The bodies occupied by these two old ghosts are all in the Composite state.

    As soon as the two old ghosts were found out, the four sect masters knew that it was over, and the plan of the Wanzong Conference had been exposed.

    After all, the two old ghosts who were captured knew the real purpose behind the Wanzong Conference. Since they knew, how could they not inform other companions hiding in the dark.

    But after being notified, these people still pretended to be ignorant and flocked to Lueqian City, no doubt they wanted to make trouble by taking advantage of the Wanzong Conference.

    Thinking that the Nirvana Sect would take advantage of the opportunity to cause trouble, the suzerains of Xuanyuan Nihuang were in a state of desperation.

    It was because last night, they didn't survive. Once the two old ghosts were caught, they blew themselves up on the spot before interrogation.

    Xuan Xiaomeng even donated the eight souls in her gourd, but they disappeared without asking any questions.

    These ghosts seem to have been tabooed.

    Once interrogated, a blue flame would suddenly rise from the soul body, and then the soul would be scattered by the direct burning of the blue flame.

    Even soul searching is useless.

    As soon as the soul searching technique is used, the ghast will explode immediately.

    For this reason, the four cases have not received any news.

    The four sects learned that the purpose of the Wanzong Conference had been exposed, and they discussed overnight, planning to use their tactics to wipe out all the members of the Nirvana sect who came to the Wanzong Conference this time.

    No, Xuan Xiaomeng and Xuan Xiaohei were assigned a task like this, they went out for a stroll, and recorded all the monks above the Nirvana Sect's Nascent Soul, so that they could defeat the four sects one by one.

    People from the Nirvana sect are not familiar with the brothers and sisters of the Xuan family.

    Although Xuan Xiaomeng and Xuan Xiaohei destroyed the plan of the Nirvana Sect in the Blood Mist Mountain in Ningzhun City, the two little guys were not outstanding at that time, and what's more, the Nirvana Sect members who were present at that time were all eradicated by the four sects , The two little guys have hidden merit and fame, and very few people outside know their existence.

    If they hadn't caused a lot of trouble on the way to Lueyu City, others would not know about them.

    The four sects don't care about the conspiracy behind the Nirvana sect now, anyway, if they are found out, they will be killed, and if they are all killed, naturally there will be no troubles. Just in case of eradication of the Nirvana sect evildoers, people were sent to patrol the hundreds of miles of the city.

    Xuan Xiaomeng recorded good and bad guys, looked around with small eyes, snatched the melon seeds from Xuan Xiaohei's hand, and walked slowly towards the tenth ring with small steps.

    There were a lot of people in the tenth ring, Xuan Xiaomeng couldn't see the situation there clearly, but she had a good nose, and this side seemed to have a taste of life.

    Li Fan is not Xuan Xiaomeng's main owner, Xuan Xiaomeng has the most contact with him in the Dapan Secret Realm, although he smells Li Fan, Xuan Xiaomeng is a little uncertain.

    Because the man's aura was at the Golden Core level just now, she had to come over to confirm.

    Speaking of which, Xuanyuanzong's people are just unreliable.

    Last night, she asked them to help her find someone from Xiao Shan, but when she woke up, there was no news, so she had to find someone by herself.

    "Li Fan has appeared here?" Stepping into the tenth ring, Fei Tianhu and Xuan Xiaohei also smelled the aura that belonged exclusively to Li Fan.

    "You have also smelled it, it seems that this bear smelled it right."

    Xuan Xiaomeng sniffed in the air, distinguishing the traces of the breath, and said: "Go to the west, let's go and have a look." Then

    , the three friends searched for the breath left on the scene, and walked slowly to the west go.

    The afterglow of the sunset glow falls on the earth.

    In the woods two hundred miles to the west.

    On the top of a tree, a figure stands motionless, arms folded, standing above it.

    The whole body of this figure is covered by a black robe. On top of his head is a hood that is similar to Jun Tianze's, but his face is not always hidden in the hood like Jun Tianze's, but is naked. exposed to the air.

    The person on the top of the tree has a handsome face, under a pair of knife-edged brows, deep pool eyes, looking into the distance without focus.

    The figure of this person is so lonely that it can't be said that he is alone and helpless, as if he has been abandoned by the world, he only looks at him anxiously, and feels worried.

    Under the trunk of the big tree he was standing on, dozens of corpses were scattered here and there.

    These corpses died tragically, and almost none of them were whole. Limbs were forcibly torn apart and thrown to the ground. They seemed to have suffered a lot before they died, and their blood-stained faces were extremely ferocious.

    Outside the woods, Li Fan was holding a dark bead, frowning, worriedly, following the shimmer of light from the bead, he walked into the woods step by step.

    As soon as he stepped in, a breeze blew from the trees, and in the supposedly tasteless air, the pungent smell of blood rushed into his nostrils.

    He raised his head, his eyes were stern, and then he jumped up and quickly shuttled into the forest.

    Not long after the flight, at the end of the line of sight, the blood-stained soil and fallen leaves appeared, and the uncondensed blood drops on the branches were still falling drop by drop.

    Li Fan clung to one of the trees, followed the bloodstains on the ground to the top of the tree. When he saw the man standing alone on the top of the tree, his gentle eyes showed deep pain.

    "Rong Jie." Li Fan's voice was complicated, calling out to the person on the tree.

    It's only been a while, the little beast who was carefree and ate Fengbao lotus seeds together with Xuan Xiaomeng was forced to grow up to this point.

    The whispering sound woke up the people on the top of the tree.

    Rong Jie bowed his head, looking at the person who called him under the tree with dark eyes.

    Li Fan sighed deeply in his heart, jumped up and landed opposite Rong Jie.

    He looked pitifully at this little beast that had suddenly undergone drastic changes and had grown into a distressed little beast in a short period of time.

    "Rong Jie, the suzerain is worried about you and asked you to go back to the sect with me. For revenge, the suzerain has opened the forbidden area, and the seniors have all come out of the mountain. You don't have to fight alone." This little leopard is only a hundred years old,

    but Forcibly improving the cultivation base due to hatred. Even though he has the strength of Mahayana, in their hearts, he is just a little beast.

    He wasn't old enough to do it all.

    "Thank you to the suzerain for me. My enmity with Nirvana Sect has nothing to do with Xiao Shan." A green voice came from Rong Jie's pale lips.

    "The suzerain has already intervened. If you don't want to worry the suzerain, you can go back with me." Li Fan persuaded.

    He didn't lie to Rongjie. After the past between Senior Brother Kanyan and Nirvana Sect was uncovered, the suzerain wanted to intervene. After the □□jie family was also destroyed, the suzerain couldn't suppress it completely.

    After Rongjie forcibly improved his strength and left Xiaoshan after crossing the catastrophe, the suzerain opened the forbidden area.

    Please get out of the forbidden area and help all the big monsters.

    All the big monsters have gone to Suzhou now, hunting down the remnants of Nirvana Sect.

    Before they set off from Xiaoshan, they received news from Suzhou that Rongjie was not in Suzhou. The suzerain guessed that Rong Jie might appear at the Wanzong Conference, and before leaving, he handed him a dark pearl that the Yinbao clan had given him. Let him rely on the dark pearl to find Rongjie and let Rongjie return to Xiaoshan.

    Today, the enmity between Xiao Shan and Nirvana Sect is no longer a matter of Rong Jie alone.

    Rong Jie was silent and did not answer Li Fan's words.

    The woods were silent, except for the sound of the wind blowing past the ears.

    But at this moment, a sinister voice suddenly sounded in the woods.

    "Little Yunyun Leopard, hand over the Nine Cloud Cauldron, and I will spare you."

    Following the sound, a powerful palm force stirred the wind and cloud, and it came down from the sky.

    The applause was so powerful that before the figure appeared, it destroyed the forest in the forest.

    Li Fan, who had just entered the Golden Core Realm not long ago, was shocked by a palm that flew from outside the sky, making his mouth vomit and bright red.

    Seeing this, Rong Jie's deep eyes flickered instantly, and with a flick of his robe, Li Fan was immediately knocked back by a hundred feet, and then he raised his palms, and a small copper tripod appeared in his palms.

    "If you want the Nine Cloud Cauldron, it depends on whether you are qualified to take it." The cold voice of Bingzhu falling to the ground was filled with hidden resentment.

    On the small cauldron, nine clouds of evil mist emerged in an instant with the stimulation of his skill.

    The instant the nine evil clouds appeared, they turned into nine ferocious leopard heads, roaring, and rushed towards the direction of the sound.

    In the distance, following Li Fan's aura, the three of Xuan Xiaomeng, who came over leisurely, heard the leopard's unique furious sound before stepping into the woods.

    "Rong Jie?"

    The three of them paused for a moment, and immediately ran towards the direction where the noise came from.

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-02-25 11:51:48~2022-02-25 18:07:25~Thanks to the little angels who

    irrigated the nutrient solution : 15 bottles of mousse;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

    ◎Latest comments:

    [The little leopard is so pitiful...Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow OK! The nutrient solution is in hand, is there any more? ! ]

    [Humph! ! Look, for the sake of working so hard for you to renew, I'll give you more nutrient solution! Yes, come on! ! ! ]

    [Scattering flowers]

    [Claw]

    [Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo poor little leopard and senior brother]

    [I'm just as miserable as little leopard today]

    [Press paws]

    [Ahhhhh, help little leopard beat ghosts to death! ! beat! ! ! ]

    [Leopard is too miserable]

    [Who is Li Fan? 】

    【Sahua Sahua Sahua Sahua】

    【Sahua】

    【Crowd】

    【(???'?)σ???】

    【Come on! 】

    -End-

_
Chapter 162

    ◎Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    ...

    The confrontation between evil spirit and evil spirit drove out the last ray of light. As soon as Xuan Xiaomeng and the three entered the woods, their vision was completely covered.

    Even if they have night vision ability, they are completely blocked by the evil spirit that blocks the sky and the sun.

    The three looked cold and stepped into the air on the wind.

    Not far ahead, the waves of evil energy were turbulent, colliding with each other. Li Fan was so shocked by these two forces that he retreated every step of the way, and there was no room for him to intervene in the battle between the two sides.

    As soon as Xuan Xiaomeng flew into the air, she saw Li Fan who was vomiting blood and was crushed and flew upside down.

    Her big black eyes narrowed suddenly, and she flung out Yu Ruyi, which they had been using recently for their journey.

    Yu Ruyi flew out, with a faint radiance, tearing apart the evil spirit permeating the space like a bamboo, and then, she caught Li Fan firmly.

    As soon as she caught it, Yu Ruyi immediately stretched out a small shield to protect Li Fan firmly inside.

    In mid-air, Rong Jie was like a nighthawk, striding like a shooting star, flying around at a speed that was completely unpredictable, fighting with the evil cultivator of the Composite Realm.

    The three Xuan Xiaomengs hadn't arrived at the scene, they just glanced at the situation from a distance, raised their arms, rushed to the top, and decisively joined the battle.

    After killing enemies so many times, Xuan Xiaomeng no longer considers herself a little trash.

    Although she has small arms and legs, she has a lot of treasures in her pocket. The villain has high strength, but luck and treasures are also a kind of strength. Whoever stipulates a fight must fight recklessly.

    Winning by smashing magic weapons is also winning...

    The girl's ear buns are flying, showing a slightly heroic appearance, and immediately opened her magical pocket of Doraemon.

    She raised her paw, threw her very handy jade bamboo to Xuan Xiaohei, and shouted deeply angrily: "Brother Xiong, catch him, and beat him to death."

    "Tiger, give it to me, it will rip his skin apart." Immediately, a very tough black whip, like a black dragon, flew into the hands of the Flying Tiger.

    Flying Tiger glanced at the caught whip, and stared in disbelief, just because... he smelled a strong dragon's breath on this black whip.

    This is not the time to be distracted, Flying Tiger put Zhang Xiaozhengtai's face in his face, looked at Xuan Xiaomeng in surprise, and rushed into the battle circle with a whip.

    Although Rong Jie's cultivation is at the Mahayana level, his Mahayana level is too much water, and against the evil cultivator at the peak of the body, he just doesn't fall behind.

    The evil cultivator who came after Rong Jie's breath was still looking for a chance to get rid of Rong Jie.

    Because, he has noticed that Yunyun Leopard's cub has high skill, but he is not familiar with it, and he has extremely little practical experience. As a result, before the opportunity was found, three domineering auras came from behind at the same time.

    Sensing the strong wind coming from behind, the fit old ghost didn't turn his head back, and he backhanded, turning three palms, and slapped out impressively.

    As soon as the power of this sneak attack was dissipated, a strong wind suddenly swept towards his waist.

    The fit old ghost didn't care about the waist attack, because the nine-headed Xieyun leopard mobilized by Rong Jie had three of them pounced on him with the power of devouring people.

    Sometimes, experience can be harmful, and having experience does not mean that you will definitely judge and prepare.

    The fit old ghost gave up the power in his waist that belonged to the state of concentration, and concentrated on fighting the enemy Rongjie, but he didn't want to, the tiger in the state of concentration was holding a big killer in different time and space.

    The strong wind swept across, and a black whip, with a murderous look, suddenly hit the fit old ghost's waist.

    I don't know what kind of power was mixed with this whip, but it made this old ghost in the Composite Realm feel as if his spirit and soul were torn apart, and his liver and gallbladder were shattered.

    "Ah—"

    A sharp and miserable scream rose suddenly, resounding through the night.

    The pain eroded the bone marrow, and the soul of the body state appeared chaos for a moment. But at this moment, Xuanxiao Hei Yuzhu let go, and the emerald green light beam was majestic, piercing through the evil energy suddenly, and hammered at his chest suddenly.

    The force of ten thousand jun suddenly collided, and Leng Shengsheng knocked the fit old ghost backwards several feet.

    It was good that he didn't fly upside down, but this time he flew upside down, he would have fallen into the hands of Xuan Xiaomeng, who was standing far away and was about to launch a sneak attack.

    Seeing the villain flying towards her, Xuan Xiaomeng's big clear eyes suddenly lit up, without any hesitation, she decisively sacrificed the Buddha's Crystal, and then pushed him down with a single tower.

    With this suppression, the world immediately became quiet, and half of the evil energy intertwined in the space disappeared in an instant.

    Quiet, so quiet that the earth is as quiet as no one.

    The four beasts present and Li Fan, who was protected by Yu Ruyi, moved in unison and looked down at the ground. In an instant, the tower expanded into a ten-foot-high crystal tower.

    "Dead?"

    Xuan Xiaohei tilted his head while carrying Polygonatum on his shoulders, and glanced at the ground in disbelief.

    Xuan Xiaomeng raised her small hand, touched the small bag on her head, and said a little uncertainly: "I should be dead." As she

    spoke, the corners of her mouth twitched slightly.

    In her memory, Patriarch Xuanle held this tower and acted like heaven and earth, and every time she made a move, she would definitely kill the enemy by leapfrogging. At that time, she still had some doubts. Looking at it now...the Buddha Pagoda is indeed a Buddha Pagoda.

    This old ghost was a full step higher than her, but in the end he was suppressed by her, and he died without even a chance to catch his breath.

    The Futu Pagoda is so powerful, why don't you go back and use this tower to hit the Dark Cloud Abyss, and knock out all the old ghosts hiding in the Dark Cloud Abyss?

    As soon as this idea came up, Xuan Xiaomeng blinked, and dismissed the idea from her little head.

    Still don't want it anymore, Ruichang is in Dark Cloud Abyss. Hit the dark cloud with the pagoda, in case the meat bun beats the dog, there will be no return, the ancestor Xuanle will cry to death.

    "Dead." Rong Jie's voice sounded in the air.

    There was no emotion in this voice, and it was cold in its greenness, creating a faint chill in the air.

    Xuan Xiaomeng trembled from the sound, turned around abruptly, and looked at the young man who was slowly stepping out of the evil spirit.

    The hood on the boy's head fell off during the battle, exposing the truth he had been covering up.

    The young man's appearance is handsome and tender, his eyebrows are like blades, his eyes are like a deep pool, revealing loneliness, and his long black hair hangs down vertically like silk. The most striking thing about the boy without the hood was his appearance and temperament, but the pair of pointed black animal ears on the top of his head.

    Seeing this pair of beast ears, Xuan Xiaomeng's big bright eyes immediately turned red.

    Her heart seemed to be blocked by something, it was sore and astringent, which made Xuan Xiaomeng extremely uncomfortable.

    "Fall, Rong Jie, you, you..."

    Xuan Xiaohei was swaggeringly carrying the jade bamboo, but when he saw the animal ears on Rong Jie's head, his heart trembled, he stuttered and couldn't speak.

    Fei Tianhu pursed his mouth and stared closely at Rong Jie's animal ears with big round eyes.

    Everyone is a demon, and they know better than anyone the consequences of incomplete transformation.

    Looking at the monster races in the Fengnan Continent, which transformation form has leftover animal form.

    The animal form is the animal form, and the human form can only be the human form. If the transformation form is half human and half animal, it proves that the transformation has an accident, and this monster... its lifespan is coming to an end.

    Rong Jie didn't have much time.

    He is also different from those who can turn into ghost cultivators after death, and their souls still remain in the human world. He is... he is, once his life is over, his soul will fly away.

    On Yu Ruyi not far away, when Li Fan saw Rong Jie's beast ears, he was also so shocked that he couldn't recover for a long time.

    That day Rong Jie left Xiaoshan directly from the place where he crossed the tribulation, and even the suzerain had never seen Rong Jie's transformed form.

    Rong Jie is still a little leopard in his early 100s...

    "Rong Jie, what's wrong with you?"

    Xuan Xiaomeng's big eyes were wet, and tears rolled down his cheeks. She jumped into the air and flew to Rong Jie's side.

    The little head was raised slightly, looking at his ears helplessly.

    Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo- , small buddy

    ...

    His hands were cold, so cold that there was no warmth at all.

    He pursed his lips, organized his words, and said: "Don't cry, this is my own choice."

    Xuan Xiaomeng sniffed her little nose and sobbed sadly: "What do you choose, aren't you the smartest among us?" , Why did you hit your head and choose a dead end. You still have a big revenge, and your life is gone, and you still have revenge." By this time, almost everyone

    present had guessed that Rong Jie was half human and half What happened to the beast.

    Rong Jie's situation must have been caused by forcibly improving his cultivation.

    A small beast that is only in the Yaodan realm, its meridians have not yet fully expanded, and it receives huge power. It is not easy for him to survive the rampage of these forces.

    Moreover, at that time, he was still crossing the kalpa of transformation because of his forced cultivation.

    Xuan Xiaomeng couldn't even imagine what kind of narrow escape he was in his Transformation Tribulation...

    Looking at his little friend who was sad for him, Rong Jie pursed his lips.

    Twist the hood up with the backhand, cover the animal ears on the head, didn't say anything, just said: "Xuan Xiaomeng, you go back to Lueqian City, it's not safe here." "Why?" Rong Jie

    was

    silent .

    He has too many enemies, too powerful, and they all want to hunt him down. He didn't want and didn't want to involve Xuan Xiaomeng in this.

    The last thing the clan sent to Xiaoshan was a piece of inheritance, a piece of kung fu left by the ancestors, and a piece of... the Nine Cloud Cauldron refined with dark beads at the expense of the clan's life and death.

    All the clansmen died, but none of the dark pearls that the evil cultivators wanted to seize fell into their hands.

    The old ancestor's intention at the beginning should be to use the Nine-Going Cauldron to protect him, but the Nine-Cloud Cauldron refined by collecting all the dark beads of the tribe is also a treasure that evil cultivators dream of.

    Because, this cauldron can be used to train souls and weapons, and even the pills produced are better than those produced by ordinary evil cultivators using sorcery.

    "Rong Jie, Nirvana Sect's methods are cruel, and even the beasts are hard to guard against. If you don't want us to worry, just tell the truth." Flying Tiger looked at Rong Jie who didn't want to say more, and said in a deep voice.

    Don't look at Rong Jie's cultivation base is higher than Flying Tiger's now, but in Xiaoshan, Flying Tiger was the most vicious, and the little beasts were often beaten by him. At that time, everyone looked forward to him, but now in another place, the long-established Flying Tiger still works.     Flying Tiger's round face turned cold, and Rong Jie hesitated and said: "The evil cultivators of Nirvana Sect can find me by following the breath of Jiuyunding. I, I use myself as bait to hunt them here." That's when he     appeared The reason for the Wanzong Conference.     There are too many Nirvana sect evil spirits in Suzhou, if he goes there, it will be like a sheep entering the tiger's mouth, but the Ten Thousand Sect Assembly is different, at least, if the Nirvana sect old ghosts here want to kill him, they have to come one by one.     With his current strength, as long as he doesn't fall into endless group battles, he can kill the old ghosts who come to him one by one.     The author has something to say:     Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-02-25 18:07:25~2022-02-26 11:56:53~Thanks to the little     angels who irrigated the nutrient solution : xxxx-zyy 20 bottles; Qiqi Witch Qi 10 bottles; Wutong Qingying 2 bottles;     thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!     ◎Latest comments:

    [Sprinkle]

    [Isn't there a little leopard, isn't there still the soil, you can reshape the body]

    [Woohoohoohoo, little leopard, do not want]

    [Rescue the little leopard]

    [Yo, the cooperation is okay]

    [Liner]

    [It's a little pitiful, bear to help]

    [(???'?)σ???]

    [Claw] [

    Scattering Flowers]

    [Wooooow, Sahua Sahua Sahua Sahua]

    [Xiaomeng uses your luck Beast characteristics saved Rong Jie from danger]

    [It's okay, it's okay]

    【! ! ! ! ! ! ! Leopard don't want it, I will spend my whole life supporting you, may the nutrient solution guide your way forward! 】

    -End-

_
Chapter 163

    ◎Think of a way to save Rongjie◎

    The little friend used himself as bait to catch the old ghost of the Nirvana sect. Xuan Xiaomeng and Fei Tianhu disagreed.

    Xuan Xiaomeng wiped her sour eyes, and grabbed Rong Jie's cuff.

    "Rong Jie, go back to Luexi City with us first. The four sects want to catch all the old ghosts who came to the Wanzong Conference this time. Xuan Xiaohei and I can distinguish evil cultivators. If you go with us, you will kill them anyway. Where are you?" Killing is the same."

    Rong Jie's lifespan is numbered.

    Xuan Xiaomeng looked through the memories of her two lifetimes, but couldn't find a way to save him.

    Whether it was in her previous life or in this life, she had never heard of it, and there is still hope for him in this situation.

    Xuan Xiaomeng was at a loss and didn't know what to do.

    The only thing she can do now is to help her friends and kill a few more villains to vent her hatred.

    Rong Jie lowered his head, the expression on his face was completely covered by the dark hood, he stood stubbornly on the spot, unwilling to follow Xuan Xiaomeng to visit the city.

    Xuan Xiaomeng couldn't allow him to refuse, she dragged Rong Jie out of the woods.

    As soon as he came out of the woods, he saw a handsome and slightly embarrassed monk standing not far away.

    Seeing the people guarding outside the woods, Xuan Xiaomeng's pent-up anger was completely ignited.

    At the moment when everyone was holding their breath and guarding, the little white palm sucked in the air, snatched the long whip from Flying Tiger's hand, raised his hand and swung the whip.

    This whip contained the little girl's anger that could not be vented, and with a stern stroke, it directly whipped the golden core evil cultivator, so that his body collapsed and his mind and soul were scattered. The evil soul that had no time to escape finally turned into a wisp of evil smoke and dissipated in the air.

    "The evil cultivator should be killed." Xuan Xiaomeng flew away another evil cultivator who was found, lowered his head, and looked at the whip in his hand.

    Not knowing what she found, she turned around and handed the whip to Rong Jie.

    "You're good at this whip. It's a whip for beating souls. It's designed to beat people's souls. It's even more effective in beating those evil cultivators who rob the magpie's nest. From now on, you can whip them one by one, so that they have this life or the next life." Xuan

    Xiao When Meng said the word 'in the future', the emotions that had just been suppressed rushed to her heart again, and her black eyes were red again.

    The little friend doesn't have much future...

    Xuan Xiaomeng, whose eyes were red, no matter how hard to suppress, suddenly changed into a beast shape, and hugged Rongjie's leg tightly.

    The tight force, as if once let go, the little friend will never come back.

    "Hey, Leopard, why are you so stupid. It is said that a gentleman takes revenge, ten years is not too late, we are monsters, we have a long life span, as long as we are alive, we have a chance to take revenge. Now...you want you to die." Rong

    Jie What happened, Xuan Xiaomeng was so sad that she couldn't control herself.

    The years when amnesia fell into Xiaoshan Beast Sect were the happiest and happiest years of her two lives combined, and every little friend of Beast Sect was her good friend. Among these good friends, Hu Hu, Bai Shu, and Rong Jie are the three with whom she has the best relationship.

    She doesn't want them to die, she wants to soar up with them, go to the heaven together, live forever together, and don't leave even a little friend behind.

    "Sister Xiong, don't cry. When you cry, Ben Xiong wants to cry too." My sister cried so badly that Xuanxiao's black eyes turned sour, and he couldn't control it.

    Xuan Xiaomeng's heartbroken cry made Rongjie at a loss. He lowered his head and looked at Xuan Xiaomeng nervously.

    He stretched out his hand and patted Xuan Xiaomeng's head nervously.

    It was fine if he didn't touch it, but when he touched it, the cold palm on top of his head stimulated Xuan Xiaomeng.

    The little weeping sound became more and more uncontrollable.

    Rong Jie raised his head and looked at the only owner present.

    Looking at the sobbing little teddy bear, Li Fan was heartbroken, he sighed deeply, and hugged the teddy bear holding Rong Jie's calf into his arms.

    "It's useless to be sad, I haven't reached the end yet. Go to Lueqian City first, and I will send a letter to the suzerain immediately to see if the suzerain can do anything." Rong Jie's situation is not optimistic, and it depends on whether the suzerain can do anything

    .

    If even the suzerain is helpless, then Rongjie...

    "Yes, go back, go back to Huaqing, Huaqing must have a solution."

    When Li Fan mentioned Huaqing, Xuan Xiaomeng seemed to see hope, her fluffy head She rubbed against Li Fan violently, wiping all the teardrops from her black eyes onto Li Fan's lapel, and then attracted Yu Ruyi, who jumped up in a hurry, took another person and three beasts, and ran towards Lueyu City.

    On the way back, Xuan Xiaomeng lay beside Rongjie the whole time, motionless.

    But Rong Jie...has been unable to transform into a beast body, and now half-human and half-beast is the only form he can maintain.

    Sudden great changes, Rong Jie changed.

    He became taciturn, sat on Yu Ruyi, and didn't say a word.

    In the body, there is loneliness all the time.

    He didn't even ask what Xuan Xiaomeng had experienced in the past three years after leaving Xiaoshan, nor did he ask where Bai Shu had gone. He just sat there, resting one hand lightly on Xuan Xiaomeng's satin-like fur, quietly looking into the distance.

    The atmosphere is very stuffy, so stuffy that the beast's heart panics.

    But no one spoke to break the dullness.

    On the way, Xuan Xiaomeng met Xuanyuan Jifeng and another monk.

    They sensed that the aftermath of power exploded here, and they came to check the situation. Xuanyuan Jifeng was a little annoyed when he saw Xuan Xiaomeng and the others appearing so far away from Lueqian City. As a result, Xuan Xiaomeng didn't lose his eyes, and drove Yu Ruyi across the sky quickly, heading towards Lueqian City.

    After returning to the city, Li Fan asked Xuan Xiaomeng to go directly to Longyu Tower.

    This Longyulou is a restaurant and inn, located in a street on the left side of Lueku City. The disciples who came out of Xiaoshan, except for Shen Bao and another Jindan Daoist, the remaining eight people settled in Longyulou.

    Because Peacock was murdered halfway, and got lost with the main force, another Jindan Daoist accompanied Shen Bao to find Peacock, but he was not in Lueqian City for the time being.

    "Li Fan, write a letter for Benxiong and send it to Beiyuan Beast Sect."

    In the wing room on the second floor of Longyu Building, Li Fan was sitting in front of the desk, writing the letter quickly.

    This letter is addressed to Huaqing. What was written in the letter was Rongjie's current situation, and he asked for a solution.

    Xuan Xiaohei glanced worriedly at the rambunctious girl who had always stayed by Rongjie's side, gritted her teeth, and was about to brazenly ask Beiyuan Beast Sect for help.

    The two sects on the mainland who are most familiar with the situation of the Yaozu don't believe it, and they can't deal with Rongjie's problem.

    On one side, Xuan Xiaomeng raised her head listlessly: "For the same letter, write a letter to Xiong Xiong and send it to Feiyunque."

    Xuan Le's ancestor was a ghost fairy. To become a fairy with the identity of a demon, maybe the ancestors have a way.

    "You don't need to be busy. I know my situation. Xiaomeng, I still have ten years to live. Within ten years, I will wipe out the remnants of the Nirvana sect." Rong Jie looked at the people who were worried about him, closed his eyes, Said quietly.

    Xuan Xiaomeng slapped Rong Jie's feet with a slap: "Rong Jie, I won't hit you. If you want revenge, you have to see the situation clearly. Do you think you can get rid of those dead old ghosts within ten years? Ten years!" If you want to take revenge, you must live longer than those dead ghosts."

    After Xuan Xiaomeng said, the demon yuan swung and transformed into a human form.

    Then he walked with his back on his back, looked at Rongjie with a sad face, and walked up and down anxiously with small steps.

    Walked around for a while, seemed to think of something, went to Li Fan and followed, and handed the spirit beast rings of Bai Shu and Peacock to Li Fan: "Li Fan, let Bai Shu and Peacock out.

    " ,walk around.

    "Emma, ​​Xuan Xiaomeng, you are really going to become a fairy, and Rong Jie is still in the city." "

    Quack, Rong Jie, where have you been, everyone is worried about you?"

    When Bai Shu and Peacock showed up, they immediately cared about Rong Jie.

    Xuan Xiaomeng didn't have time to talk to them at the moment, her little head tried to recall her own memory, thinking about how to solve Rongjie's problems.

    However, after searching through all the memories, I still couldn't find any information about this.

    Xuan Xiaomeng became decadent, her bear's heart clenched tightly, and she panicked.

    The pale moon hangs high, and the moonlight lightly falls from the window.

    Xuan Xiaomeng leaned against the window, frowning tightly, looking out of the window. There was no sound of conversation in the room. After communicating with each other for three years and what happened when everyone separated, Bai Shu also inadvertently saw Rong Jie's animal ears.

    Her reaction was the same as that of Xuan Xiaomeng and the others. When she saw the pair of ears, she immediately became hoarse.

    Xuan Xiaomeng looked at the moon with big eyes, with a look of regret.

    Is Rong Jie really hopeless?

    [If you can be saved, it depends on whether you dare to break through. 】

    Tiandao, who has been annoyed by Xuan Xiaomeng's worried voice for a whole night, couldn't help but speak.

    The sound from the sea of ​​consciousness caused Xuan Xiaomeng's suffocating chest to be filled with fresh air in an instant.

    [Grandpa Tiandao, Rong Jie can still save him? 】

    【This little leopard was born in Anyunyuan, and of course the only thing that can save him is Anquyuan. In the depths of the dark cloud abyss, there is a special grass that grows in an evil cloud, and the inside is extremely dangerous, even if you hold the pagoda, it will be difficult for you to break through, unless you can restore your cultivation base in the fairyland within ten years , and then go to take down this evil grass, otherwise, this little leopard will definitely die. ]

    [My ancestor is a ghost fairy, and Xiong Xiong can ask his ancestor to help pick it. 】

    Ten years of cultivating to the demon fairyland...

    Even if she sleeps on her spiritual veins and cultivates, she can't be so fast, so I'm afraid I have to trouble my ancestors for this job.

    [Although your ancestor is a ghost, he cannot step into the dark cloud abyss. Once he steps in, the laws of heaven and earth will find him. If he is found by the law, he will either die in the lower realm, or return to the immortal realm. He still has to suppress the demons. If you are not afraid of his death, or want the demons to run rampant in the lower realms, you can let him take it. ]

    [Why? 】Xuan Xiaomeng is confused.

    Why didn't she know that Xuan Le's ancestor still had this kind of restraint.

    [Because the dark cloud abyss was created by your ancestors to hide his ghostly aura. 】

    How could the order of the Three Realms be so easily destroyed?

    He can stay in the lower realm for a long time without being rejected by the law, because the law has not found him. And the one who helps him shield the law is the Dark Cloud Abyss. Once he enters the Dark Cloud Abyss, his breath will be locked by the laws of heaven and earth.

    [Grandpa Tiandao, you are not kind. The secret is you, the law is you, my ancestor worked so hard to maintain the balance of the lower realm for you, but you want to cheat him. 】

    Xuan Xiaomeng is angry.

    Who did the ancestors suppress the demons for, not for the way of heaven.

    To put it bluntly, he is working for Tiandao for nothing. If Tiandao doesn't protect him, he will use the law to kill him.

    There is no such thing as a bear.

    [Whoever told you the secrets and laws are mine. ]

    [Isn't it? 】Xuan Xiaomeng blinked.

    In the previous life, the way of heaven, destiny, secrets, and laws were all one, and everyone was under the control of the way of heaven, and no one could escape.

    Tiandao was heartbroken, and also remembered the rules of Tiandao next door.

    [Of course not, the clues are given to you, if you don’t want your friend to die, just practice hard. ]

    [Ben Xiong has worked very hard. 】

    How long did it take for her to recover her memory, she jumped from the demon core to the peak of

    concentration, how fast... Xiuwei. 】

    The author has something to say:

    Thank you for the little angel who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution for me during 2022-02-26 11:56:53~2022-02-26 17:13:29~Thanks to the little angel for the

    irrigation nutrient solution : 10 bottles of Aguigui; 8 bottles of Fenghen; 2 bottles of Ghost Ji;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

    ◎Latest comments:

    [You don't update the text, how can I buy the text, I don't buy the text, how can there be nutrient solution, what do you think! ]

    [Guest officer, the nutrient solution you ordered, our store accepts payment by renewal. 】

    【Ha ha ha ha, roll it up and roll it up】

    【Scattering flowers】

    【(???'?)σ???】

    【Everyone and everything wants to roll it up hard】

    【Thank you for your hard work】

    【Crowd】

    【 Xiong Xiong is working hard for his friends]

    [Come on, Xiong Xiong! ]

    [What are you doing if the bear doesn't sleep]

    [Guest officer, the nutrient solution you ordered, our store accepts payment by renewal. ]

    [Try to sleep hehe]

    [Scattering flowers]

    [Long Xiong's practice is not active enough, so she has to be forced by something, not strong enough. 】

    -End-

_
Chapter 164

    ◎Fighting hard ◎

    The sky is refracted, and the land is mottled.

    After communicating with Tiandao, the anxiety on Xuan Xiaomeng's cheeks finally dissipated, and her dark eyes regained their luster.

    She tilted her head and looked at the other friends in the room.

    Rong Jie didn't have much longevity, and everyone was very uncomfortable. The atmosphere in the hut was heavy, and everyone was listless and unable to lift their spirits. And Rong Jie lowered his head, hiding all his emotions in the hood, not knowing what he was thinking.

    "Don't be in a daze, there is still Rongjie to save. Get up and work. After finishing the work, let's go back to Tianxi Mountain. Within ten years, Ben Xiong will definitely save Rongjie." Xuan Xiaomeng's gnashing of teeth voice broke the The room was quiet.

    Perhaps the next task was too heavy, so she rolled up her sleeves, looking desperate.

    "Is there help?"

    Everyone turned their eyes in unison, and they all fell on Xuan Xiaomeng.

    "Yes, there is help. There is something in Dark Cloud Abyss that can relieve Rongjie's problems, but it is extremely dangerous. We can't break in at the moment. Hurry up and get rid of the dead old ghosts of the Wanzong Conference, and then, You all go to Tianxi Mountain with Ben Xiong, stay by Xiong Xiong's side to practice, don't be lazy."

    Everyone works hard together, and I don't believe that we can't save Rongjie.

    Bai Shu looked at Xuan Xiaomeng suspiciously: "You didn't go to Dark Clouds, how did you know?"

    Xuan Xiaomeng glanced at Bai Shu sideways: "Never mind how Xiongxiong knew, anyway, as long as Rongjie can be saved." "

    Xiong Sister, did the one above your head tell you?" Xuan Xiaohei blinked her small eyes twice quickly as she looked at the girl who had been silent all night and then suddenly knew that Rong Jie was going to save her.

    Xuan Xiaomeng nodded her head, the black and white hair bands on the double snail bun gently rippling with the master's movements.

    Xuan Xiaohei's eyes lit up: "Then what are you waiting for, do it."

    "If it's dangerous, it's better to go back to Xiaoshan and ask Huaqing for help. Or I go back to Beiyuan and let my ancestors dispatch." Bai Shu looked at the two brothers and sisters strangely, without asking the truth, and turned to say.

    "Anyunyuan is now the territory of the Nirvana Sect, and there is still a Ruichang living in it. Your ancestor and Huaqing went there and never returned. Don't think about it, only Ben Xiong can break into that place." Xuan said. Xiao Meng raised her steps and walked out of the room: "Bai Shu, Peacock, we are going to work, you go to find the owner."     Since Tiandao said, it is necessary to recover the strength of the previous life before going to the dark cloud. It must be extremely dangerous inside, and no one can go there, and can only wait for her to break into the fairyland by herself. God said that if she worked hard for ten years, she would be able to break into the dark cloud abyss. As long as she didn't be lazy within ten years, she should be able to recover her previous life's cultivation.     This time, he fought hard.     Inside the room, Flying Tiger and Xuan Xiaohei appeared in human form, and then they left the room with Rong Jie.     Xuan Xiaomeng left the room, not in a hurry to go to the square outside the city, but went to the Huanyu Hall first.     Find the four suzerains who are discussing things in the Hall of Universe, and give them the photo stone that was recorded yesterday. Then he took another photo stone, took his friends to the gate of the city, and continued to work.     The four sects made a plan to catch all the old ghosts who appeared in the Nirvana sect this time, and naturally they would not give the other party a chance to escape.     With their unusual noses, Xuan Xiaomeng and Xuan Xiaohei recorded all the old ghosts who entered the city. The suzerain of the Taihua Fuzong joined forces with the masters of formations in the sect, and spent six days quietly setting up several chain formations in Shouling Valley and Lueyu City.     On the day when these chain formations were set up, the four sects suddenly announced that the ten thousand sect assembly would be held tomorrow.     As long as the monks of all sects can pass the formation in the Shouling Valley, they can enter the Haotian Tower to practice.     The news announced by the four cases made all the personnel very surprised.     They have always thought that this Wanzong Conference is to select people who are not weak in contemporary talent and strength to enter the Haotian Tower through the competition in the ring. Unexpectedly, the four sects only used formations to screen candidates for experience training.

    The Wanzong Conference, why does it sound like a joke?

    However, due to the long-standing prestige of the four sects, everyone was suspicious but only dared to discuss it in private, and did not put it on the surface.

    The four sects also guessed that each sect would have doubts, and Lan Yushan's majestic and resonant voice resounded all over the city at the right time: "Fengnan evil spirits are at work, there are remnants of the Nirvana sect doing evil before, and there is Wan Moyuan ready to move. The situation is serious, My four sects opened the Haotian Tower for the purpose of cultivating younger generations, not for any other reason."

    As soon as the reason came out, the doubts in everyone's hearts immediately faded away.

    A few months ago, Suzhou Wanmo Yuan suddenly appeared strange. It is said that the situation inside was more serious than before, and there appeared demons that they had never seen before.

    These demons have been trying to break through the defense line of the monks and climb to the ground. And there is the Nirvana Sect...

    The evils caused by the remnants of the Nirvana Sect are more shocking than the demons. They are like devils in the dark, always taking advantage of people's absence, tearing their hearts and souls apart, and their cruel methods are outrageous.

    The Wanzong Conference started as soon as it was said, and it came very suddenly. On the next day, personnel from various sects gathered in the square outside the city, and then went to Shouling Valley in an orderly manner.

    There were a lot of people coming to the Wanzong Conference this time, tens of thousands by visual inspection, and their cultivation bases were almost all based on building foundations and golden cores. Only a few elders who led their disciples to participate in the conference had higher cultivation bases.

    During this period, Xuan Xiaomeng finally met her owner Shen Bao.

    I haven't seen Shen Bao for three years, when Xuan Xiaomeng saw him, she was so rare that she turned into a greasy little bear, rolling in Shen Bao's arms all the time, and asked Shen Bao to wash her hair.

    Shen Bao has a gentle temperament, and he likes his own animals very much. No matter what Xuan Xiaomeng asked, he never refused, and he combed her fur carefully.

    After being separated for such a long time, Shen Bao's strength has reached the late stage of foundation establishment, and he is still one step away from the peak of foundation establishment. If he keeps maintaining this speed of training, he should be able to become a golden elixir within ten years.

    The time we meet is always short.

    Xuan Xiaomeng knew very well that it might be a few years before we meet again after this haste.

    Before going to Shouling Valley, Shen Bao gave Xuan Xiaomeng a lot of small Qiankun bags, which were full of bamboo shoots from the spiritual bamboo in Futian Valley in recent years.

    Although Xuan Xiaomeng is not in Xiaoshan, Shen Bao takes care of the Lingtian dutifully. After practicing every day, he would look at it, then dig out the fresh bamboo shoots and save them for Xuan Xiaomeng.

    The bamboo shoots produced in three years are enough for Xuan Xiaomeng to cause misfortune for a long time.

    Xuan Xiaomeng has grown up, although there is still some gap in mind between adults and adults, but she is not as heartless as before. After receiving Shen Bao's gift, my heart was warm, but my eyes were still a little bit astringent.

    Hey, she can't bear to part with Shen Bao.

    But if you can't bear it, you have to give up. Brother Xiong has no inheritance and can't continue to practice. She also wants to practice saving Rongjie...

    Wuwuwu, it's all caused by those villains. If everyone is practicing in peace, don't be so No matter how bad her thoughts are, she can stay in Xiaoshan all the time, and then practice slowly.

    Xuan Xiaomeng was sad, and watched Shen Bao and other owners go to Shouling Valley.

    How can Xiaoshan disciples go out without beasts, Peacock returns to Shen Bao's side, and escorts Shen Bao into the Haotian Tower.

    Seeing people off, Xuan Xiaomeng felt uncomfortable, and a pair of dark eyes showed hostility because of the separation.

    The little guy gritted his teeth, flicked his round head, and ran towards a mountain peak on the left side of Shouling Valley.

    And on the peak of this mountain, Xuanyuan Nihuang was leading a Sanxian, two Transcendence Tribulations, and five Mahayana monks, waiting in full force. Not only this mountain top, but also the other two directions of Shouling Valley, the monks of Fuzong and Wuxiangzong also occupied a peak. Everyone is serious, watching the valley road of Shouling Valley below.

    And on the other side of the square in Luexi City, Yishan Sword Sect also set up a net, ready to catch those conspiratorial and sneaky people in one go.

    "Boom—"

    A strange bell sounded melodiously in the valley road of Shouling Valley when Xuan Xiaomeng just stepped into this place and joined Xuanyuanzong.

    In the narrow and long valley road, as the sound of the bell spread, there was a sudden change in the team that was queuing up to enter the Haotian Tower for training. Everyone saw beside them, the brothers in their sect, as if they had been possessed by an evil spirit, they pointed their swords at their own people in an instant.

    The accident happened suddenly, and it was caught off guard. In just one breath, hundreds of disciples were killed.

    Blood mist immediately filled the space.

    Countless scattered qi and blood, following the start of the killing, drifted little by little, and rushed towards the hundreds of miles of Shouling Valley.

    The killing came frighteningly, but it ended quickly.

    On the towering Haotian Tower in front of you, there is a mirror that is obviously full of sinister aura, but also inexplicably majestic, suddenly the mirror light flickers, illuminating the entire valley road in a few breaths.

    This mirror is extremely weird, but just by looking at it, it casts a ray of evil on those who did it.

    As the mirror light flashed, the master of Fu Zong saw that the time had come, and at the same time used his skills to open all the formations buried in the valley earlier.

    As soon as this formation was activated, the light in Shouling Valley was dazzling, and the disciples of various sects who were caught off guard were thrown into Haotian Tower one by one.

    At the scene, only those who were burned by the mirror light were left behind.

    The disciple who was passed into the Haotian Tower was still in shock, completely unable to understand what happened just now.

    "The practice has officially started. After the third floor of the Haotian Tower, there will be teleportation arrays coming out from each floor. If you wait for a rest, you can go out of the tower by yourself." A loud voice resounded in the tower, and then disappeared .

    All the disciples looked at each other, full of doubts, and started their journey of experience.

    Outside the pagoda, after Fu Zong sent a group of unrelated people into the pagoda, Wuxiang Zong and Xuanyuan Zong who stayed here immediately attacked.

    The Nirvana Sect snatchers who came to participate in the Wanzong Conference did not have high cultivation levels. The high-ranking monks just slapped the valley together, crushing the bodies of those old ghosts into flesh and blood.

    The Shouling Valley, which was still sunny and sunny just now, was exaggerated with evil spirits, and countless evil spirits jumped out of their bodies, ready to escape. However, since Fu Zong had tampered here in advance, how could he give them a chance to escape.     In the Fu Zong camp, an old Taoist flew through the air, waving a few small flags in his hands. When the flag moved, a spiritual light appeared in the valley road, and countless evil souls were strangled to death by the spiritual light in an instant.     On the top of the mountain, people from the Wuxiang Sect and the Nirvana Sect flew towards the square of Lueyu City as soon as they started to move in the Fu Sect.     Just like what Xuan Xiaomeng said, those who seized the house below the Golden Core Realm were all Xiao Xiami, and the real big heads in this battle were those old ghosts above the Nascent Soul.     Xuan Xiaomeng has not just wandered around in Lueqian City for the past few days.     She almost recorded all the old ghosts above Nascent Soul in the whole city. At this time, these people were all in the square of Lueyu City, and they were all dragged away by the people of Yishan Sword Sect.     Regardless of the purpose of these old ghosts coming to the city, the four sects will not give them a chance to implement it.     The author has something to say:     Thanks to the little angels who voted for me during the period of 2022-02-26 17:13:29~2022-02-27 12:01:29~Thanks to the little angels who voted for me to irrigate the nutrient     solution : 28089163 10 bottles; 5 bottles of white peach oolong, love to eat pancakes; 2 bottles of throb, girl ~ don't cry;     thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!     ◎Latest comments:     [Moonlight in front of the bed, more texts in Jinjiang, watered with nutrient solution, doubled code words~] [Come on, come on     ]     [Punch in]     [Bang Xiong is really trying to work hard this time, before I was not diligent enough, go Let's practice in seclusion, save the little friends, and take revenge on the big villain. 】    【I will spend my whole life supporting you, and may the nutrient solution guide your way forward! 】

    [Manual star eye. Give you more water, please thrive, little sapling. ]

    [Scattering Flowers]

    [Cow, a litter]

    [Scattering Flowers, Scattering Flowers, Scattering Flowers]

    [Claws]

    [Scattering Flowers]

    [(???'?)σ???]

    [Or Xiaomeng, they are amazing]

    [ Sahua]

    -End-

_
Chapter 165

    ◎She has to be a hardworking bear ◎

    Slightly on the city square.

    The elders of the various sects who sent the gatekeepers to Shouling Valley returned to the square in disarray, and saw a group of people suddenly pouring out of the city.

    These people, dressed in indigo Taoist robes, walked in unison, blocked the city gate at an extremely fast speed, and surrounded the entire square.

    But in a few breaths, the entire square outside the city revealed a stern sword intent.

    The atmosphere was extremely strange, the people who were familiar with the conversation stopped, and looked at the people of Jianzong thoughtfully.

    But at this time, Luan Jianjun, the lord of the Sword Sect, stepped on the flying sword, and appeared on the high platform of the square in a dignified manner.

    As soon as he appeared, he saw seven giant swords holding up to the sky suddenly appeared on the high platform.

    These seven handles are the representative of the rights of the suzerain of Jianzong, and at the same time, they are also the seven swords of the Big Dipper that Luan Jianjun has learned.

    As soon as the seven swords appeared, the air above the square suddenly became treacherous, and the entire space seemed to be shaken by the seven swords.

    The land that had been breezy just now was filled with murderous aura in an instant.

    Luan Jianjun lowered his sword eyes, glanced at the square, and immediately rushed to the top, standing in midair.

    "Sect Master Luan, what is your sword sect's intention?"

    Jian sect's obvious intention to make trouble was shocking, and some people couldn't help asking.

    Luan Jianjun didn't say anything, he groaned softly, put his two fingers together, and swiped in the air. Following his movements, the seven dharma swords behind him flew into the air in an instant, pointing at the entire square in the shape of a Big Dipper.

    "The remnants of the Nirvana sect, come and punish me."

    A voice with a long-lasting majesty rang out in mid-air. The sharp swords transformed from countless sword intents, following the sound of his falling, seemed to pierce the entire earth, overwhelming the sky and covering the ground, rushing towards the square.

    Seeing this, all the people in the square turned pale with fright, and panicked to resist.

    But at this moment, everyone discovered that although Luan Jianjun's sword was powerful and seemed to attack indiscriminately, it actually targeted only a small number of people.

    Beidou Sword Intent only injured twenty or thirty monks in the field.

    These people are either the elders of a faction or the True Monarch Yuanying. The most powerful belong to the two Mahayana monks.

    Everyone is not aware of it.

    —— Nirvana Sect?

    What do these injured people have to do with Nirvana Sect?

    "Luan Jianjun, what is the meaning of your sword sect?" A Mahayana monk who was scratched by the sword's intent, with a fierce look in his eyes, swooped into the air and asked Luan Jianjun slyly.

    Luan Jianjun lightly raised the curtains of his eyes, with a calm expression on his face: "Elder Qiu, are you... still Elder Qiu?"

    After finishing speaking, Luan Jianjun moved the seven swords.

    The brazen sword intent pierced the sky and poured towards the person who questioned him.

    At the same time, Xuanyuan Nihuang's passionate voice suddenly resounded throughout the square: "The people who were injured by the sword intent in the field are all those who were taken away by the Nirvana sect. Changyizong Suke, Yangyangzong Changjin, Fengtai Men Xingnan..."

    A series of names of sects and monks came from Emperor Xuanyuan Ni, and immediately after that, all the other members of the three sects poured into the square.

    As soon as the members of the three sects arrived, the disciples of the Jian sect who surrounded the square fired their swords at the same time. A huge sword array locked the entire square in an instant.

    "The remnants of the Nirvana sect, you are unforgivably guilty of murdering and seizing your soul. Today is the day for you to be punished." After Xuanyuan Nihuang finished calling his name, Lan Xishan raised his palm and patted another Mahayana monk without any hesitation. past.

    Other people in the square, after Xuanyuan Nihuang's three suzerains appeared and pointed their swords at those injured, their doubts about Luan Jianjun dissipated, and they turned around to be wary of the people around them.     The Mahayana monk who was attacked by Lan Yushan swooped into the sky, avoided the ultimate move, and sneered: "There is no excuse for inflicting crimes, your four sects are powerful, and you want to eradicate me, just to put it bluntly, it is so grandiose to frame us ..."

    "Framing, huh, my four sects don't have the time to frame you." Xuanyuan Nihuang interrupted this person, jumped up, caught up with him, and immediately struck out.

    When Xuanyuan Nihuang moved, all the great powers of the three sects moved.

    The battle started instantly.

    Xuan Xiaomeng, who came back with Xuanyuanzong, had been holding back her anger for several days.

    Finally when it was time to vent its anger, Little Bear gritted his teeth, transformed into a human form with a whimper, stepped on the back of the Flying Tiger, and said angrily: "Tiger, fly higher, this bear wants to zoom in." On the other side

    , Rong Jie and Xuan Xiaohei each held a long whip, and the other arrogantly clenched the magic bamboo, and they also joined the battle.

    An evil cultivator is an evil cultivator, no matter how well he hides after taking the house, in a real fight, his flaws will be exposed to some extent.

    After Rong Jie whipped the Nascent Soul out of his body, the evil spirit emanating from it immediately confirmed the words of the four sect masters.

    Those who were still hesitating at the moment lost all hesitation and immediately joined the battle.

    And Xuan Xiaomeng stepped on the flying tiger, flew into the air, and rubbed her demon power ball.

    The Yaoli ball is used one less than the other, Xuan Xiaomeng hasn't used it for a long time, so she saves it up and prepares to use it at critical times.

    But right now, Xuan Xiaomeng felt that it could be used.

    Xuan Xiaomeng agitated Baozi's face, and with all her strength, she kneaded ten Yaoli balls into one.

    Back then, with four demon power balls, she had blown away a fit old ghost, but now ten of them are squeezed into one... You

    will know what the consequences will be if you think about it.

    "On the ground on the left, let it, let it hit the ground, don't blame me for not reminding you." A clear and loud voice like a yellow warbler hit the ground.

    The sound was so loud that it carried Yaoyuan and spread throughout the square.

    The people fighting fiercely on the left subconsciously looked up when they heard the sound.

    At a glance, the girl who spoke didn't see it, but saw a round power ball smashing down from the sky with shocking force.

    Before the ball landed, everyone felt the power of the overlapping pressure.

    A group of people were shocked and pulled away immediately.

    The three evil cultivators of the Nirvana sect who were besieged were also shocked by this terrifying power, and wanted to get away without thinking. However, those who besieged them did not give them a chance to escape.

    While retreating, everyone lashed out at the Nirvana Sect old ghost.

    Countless palms shot down together, Leng Sheng cut off the retreat of the old ghosts, when the ball of Xuan Xiaomeng's demon power came down, the old ghosts in that direction, one by one, could not escape.

    Boom—

    a loud bang, and the earth moved. The square on the left was suddenly dusty.

    Boiling sand covered the sight, and no one could see clearly what was going on inside the place hit by the power ball.

    However, there was a person who didn't run too far because he couldn't get out in time, but was hit by the power ball and flew backwards by dozens of feet.

    There was too much movement here, and the people fighting in the square paused for a moment, and then turned their gazes to this side...

    A ball of demon power killed Xuan Xiaomeng, who was three old ghosts who had fit together. Looking up, she saw that there was a Huashen bullying her brother Xiong, she rolled her arm, took out a magic ball, and threw it over.

    Xuan Xiaomeng couldn't control the force of the Yaoli ball's explosion, so, as always, she called Xuan Xiaohei before throwing it over.

    Xuan Xiaohei knew very well what his sister was throwing at him, so he took a hasty look, abandoned the enemy resolutely, and flew away.

    This is a siege without any suspense.

    The evil cultivators of the Nirvana sect are stirring up wind and rain on the mainland, making people panic. It's not that they are so powerful, but that they hide in the dark, making it difficult for people to guard against them.

    Sneaky people, once exposed to the sun, it will be difficult to make waves.

    These people were all picked out in advance by the brothers and sisters of the Xuan family. They faced the enemy head-on, and the four sects were not afraid of them at all.

    Following the last Mahayana cultivator's Nascent Soul being slain by Luan Jianjun with a single sword, the battle to exterminate evil officially came to an end.

    From the beginning to the end, it took less than two hours in total. No one on the righteous path even died, only a few who were weak and suffered some injuries.

    The shiny square, because of this battle, has a bit more chilling meaning.

    All the evil cultivators were wiped out, and Xuanyuan Nihuang's four sect masters stood on the high platform, looking at the high-level leaders of the various sects below.

    Lan Chushan stepped forward, glanced at the elders of the sects below who didn't know the details, and said solemnly: "You must have been wondering why my four sects opened the Haotian Tower to let the more talented people from each sect enter the tower for experience, right? "

    The square was completely silent, and everyone looked at each other in blank dismay.

    They really don't know why.

    The training tower owned by the four sects has always been flocked to by people.

    Haotian Tower will be opened to the public every three years, but the number of places is limited, only ten places. This quota is only given to the top ten people who have the highest performance in killing demons in Wanmoyuan, excluding the four sects.

    The quota is not limited to sects or casual cultivators, but limited to cultivation bases. You must be a monk below Jindan to have the opportunity to enter the Haotian Tower.

    As long as the merit is enough, you can get a place. And those who have gone in and experienced, after coming out of the tower, their practice will be twice the result with half the effort.

    Lan Chushan said: "Four years ago, some outstanding disciples of our sect recruited people to assassinate them, and their bodies were taken away by others, so they checked the sect themselves. If you don't check, you don't know. After checking, you find out that the people who were taken away in the sect As many as dozens of people. The four sects except Xuanyuanzong, the other three sects are all recruited by murderers. My four sects suspect that some people may also be killed in each sect, but Fengnan Continent is too big, and it is impossible for my four sects to investigate one by one, so I decided The Wanzong Conference."

    "Later on the beast tide in Ningzhun City, the four sects exposed the Nirvana sect's conspiracy, and realized that those who were taken away were no longer limited to disciples, and high-ranking monks were also taken away, and the first person who found out was the great elder of the Penglai sect As soon as Lan

    Chushan finished speaking, Wen Pei of Penglai Sect stepped forward and confirmed, "The great elder of my sect disappeared for no reason more than three years ago."

    Lan Chushan nodded to Wen Pei, and then looked Look at Luan Jianjun.

    Luan Jianjun understood, and the seven magic swords were lifted into the air at the same time, and the mighty sword intent poured down in an instant, hitting the sword array that the disciples of the Sword Sect had hand in hand.

    As soon as his sword intent poured into the sword formation, the entire square was completely sealed off in an instant.

    I don't know what kind of sword array this is. The sword intent soars rapidly at the edge of the square, cutting off the square from the sky and the earth. Even Sanxian's divine sense can't peek into the real situation on the square.

    After sealing off the air mechanism in the square, Lan Chushan continued: "Everyone, the situation in the Fengnan Continent is severe. After this battle, the old ghosts of the Nirvana Sect are almost wiped out. But they are not the real crisis we are facing. , Our real crisis is Suzhou Dark Cloud Abyss and Ten Thousand Devils Cave." "     Everyone only knows that on the day Nirvana Sect was destroyed, someone rescued the remaining people of Nirvana Sect and took them to Dark Cloud Abyss, but You don’t know that this person came from the upper heaven, and the Tao is being destroyed. If he goes out of the dark to the abyss, the Fengnan Continent will surely fall. Also, under the Ten Thousand Demons Cave, there is a foreign demon world. The reason for the recent changes in the Ten Thousand Demons Cave is It's a big demon from the alien demon world who climbed out of the abyss." "     If you don't want the Fengnan Continent to sink, then you can fight against the evil together with my four sects. This seat and the other three sect masters will stay here long before retiring." Zhou, if the sects are interested, they can go directly to Suzhou."     The evil disaster and Ruichang made the four sects Fengnan feel nervous, if it continues to deteriorate, Fengnan will be in danger.     This is no longer something that the four sects can resist. People living on this continent have the responsibility to protect Fengnan.     The people who can appear on the square are all outstanding people from various sects. Lan Chushan hopes that those present can take back what he said today to their respective heads, and everyone will work together to prevent evil.

    This is also the result of discussions between the four cases in the past few days.

    What Xuanyuan Zou said about the boundary membrane was too terrifying, so they couldn't help but pay attention to it.

    What Lan Chushan said made the people in the square uneasy.

    The demon clan, the upper heaven realm...

    just the demon clan, everyone has always known that there are demon clans under the Wanmo Cave, but the upper heaven realm...

    that is the highest realm of the three realms in the legend.

    How did people from the upper realm cross the fairy realm and come to the lower realm?

    Can the lower realm withstand their power?

    Everyone was shocked and couldn't recover for a long time.

    After Lan Yushan finished speaking, Luan Jianjun waved his hand and removed the sword array that blocked the air movement in the square. The four sect masters looked at each other and flew back into the city.

    Xuanyuan Zou was also about to go back to the city, but he was stopped by Xuan Xiaomeng and Fei Tianhu just as he jumped.

    "Senior Xuanyuan, this bear wants to go back to Tianxi Mountain, you don't have to accompany us, we will take care of ourselves." Xuan Xiaomeng can't wait for a moment now, and only wants to go back to Tianxi Mountain.

    Go back to inherit the inheritance, and then practice with peace of mind.

    Xuan Xiaomeng has an inheritance from her previous life, and she is good at inheriting it, but now she wants to inherit this inheritance.

    After inheriting the inheritance, whether she can beat Ruichang will not be mentioned for the time being, but with one more inheritance, in the future, she will have a better chance of entering the dark cloud abyss and obtaining the grass that Tiandao said.

    Rongjie's life is more important than beating Ruichang to death.

    In order for her little friend not to die, she must be a hardworking bear.

    "After a while, Huaqing may come to Lueqian City. You can help Benxiong with a word to him, and say that Benxiong has found a way to save Rongjie, and tell him not to worry. Also, if Feiyunque There is a letter sent to the city, please find someone to send it to Tianxi Mountain."

    The author said:

    Thanks to the little angel who voted for me as the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-02-27 12:01:29~2022-02-27 18:02:07~Thanks to the

    little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: Bingxi 6 3 bottles; 33679774 1 bottle;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

    ◎Latest comment:

    [Moonlight in front of the bed, Jinjiang for more text, watered with nutrient solution, doubling the number of words~ I have come to see you with the nutrient solution in my arms, hand over the manuscript! ! ! ]

    [How long will it take, I've read it many times]

    [You don't update the text, how can I buy the text, I don't buy the text, how can there be nutrient solution, what do you think! The author has a big brain hole, come and have a bottle of nutrient solution and continue brainstorming ~]

    [Wait]

    [Wait for more]

    [I'm stuck, I'll update in the evening]

    [Press the paw~]

    [Scatter flowers]

    [Little bear It's about to rise...]

    [Sahua]

    [Come on, come

    on] [Awow, Sahua, Sahua, Sahua]

    [Ding Ding Ding, your nutrient solution has arrived, please update and check! 】

    【Mengmeng is finally getting serious! 】

    【Brave bear is not afraid of difficulties】

    -End-

_
Chapter 166

    ◎Xiong Sheng was imprisoned in an iron cage for the first time ◎

    Xuan Xiaomeng wanted to go on the road by himself, Xuanyuan Zou frowned and wanted to object.

    But the little girl didn't give him a chance to refuse. After speaking, she invited Yu Ruyi and Bai Shu who were waiting in the city, and hurried away with her little friends.

    Yu Ruyi's speed is controlled by Xuan Xiaomeng, she decides whether to be fast or slow, but within a few breaths, several beasts rushed to the transfer formation a few hundred miles away from the city. When Xuanyuan Zou came after him, the little fellows had already left in the teleportation array.

    Leaving Lueyu City, Xuan Xiaomeng found a rope from her own space, put one end on Rong Jie's wrist, and tied the other end on her fat short legs.

    At this moment, Xuan Xiaomeng is particularly worried that her little friend will be blinded by hatred, and will not take his own life seriously, and go to Suzhou and the Nirvana Sect to leave old ghosts to fight for their lives.

    Just in case, she could only put Rong Jie on her body.

    She walked swiftly, and the four masters who returned to the city became anxious when they learned that she had left Xuanyuan Zou and left with a few companions.

    Now the four sects all know that the little bear that came out of Xiaoshan is safe in Fengnan, and it will repair the boundary membrane as long as it has enough cultivation. The matter of the boundary membrane is related to Fengnan's safety, how can she be allowed to walk outside alone, if something happens, where will they find a second person who can mend the boundary membrane.

    So, the four caring suzerains didn't stop, and hurriedly sent people to chase after them.

    But this time, they failed to catch up with the bear who was in a hurry to go home.

    Xuan Xiaomeng wanted to go back to the bear's den wholeheartedly, she no longer walked away slowly like when she came to Lueyu City. On the way back to the bear's den, she encountered a city and entered the city, and when there was no city teleportation array to sit on, she drove Yu Ruyi and drove as fast as she could.

    That rushing posture, in the eyes of those who don't know it, is like a star across the sky.

    It took Xuan Xiaomeng more than a month to cross the two continents of Dongli and Guning, and arrived at Mohai, which borders the realm of cultivation and the land of Dayi.

    The sea breeze is blowing, and the waves are rolling and churning.

    The border waters of Xiliang country.

    On the beach, the sound of gongs and drums resounded passionately. Inside the strong iron cage, four small beasts were wet all over and their hair was sticking to their skins. They were wrapped in iron chains and locked in the iron cage.

    Next to the iron cage, on a wooden stake, a strange man with a pair of animal ears on his head was tied up in five knots.

    This strange man looked young, about sixteen or seventeen years old, his hair wet by sea water was pressed against his cheeks, and the pair of protruding ears on his head made people more and more frightening.

    Not far from the iron cage and the strange man, many people surrounded him in a circle. These people, men, women, young and old, all had horror on their faces.

    "My lord, this is a monster. If you don't burn him quickly, he will definitely bring disaster to our Qiling County."

    An old man with a strange walking stick walked out of the crowd tremblingly, supported by someone. .

    The stick in his hand was very strange, it was actually a skeleton head, with two red gemstones inlaid in the two eye sockets in the center of the bone.

    At the front of the crowd, the county magistrate, wearing an official cap and with a pot belly, squinted his neck to look at the iron cage and the strange man who was tied up, and then immediately withdrew his eyes.

    "Wizard, are they really monsters?"

    The old man who was called a wizard nodded, as if to prove that he was not talking nonsense, the old man asked the magistrate with a sullen face, "Have you ever seen a person with animal ears and wings?" The tiger?"

    The magistrate shook his head.

    Wizard: "My lord, let's burn them quickly while they are unconscious. If they wake up, we may not be able to catch them." "Then

    what are you waiting for, hurry up and burn them quickly." Frightened by the old wizard's words, he took two steps back and urged.

    "Ah Bing, go and light the fire." The old wizard pondered.

    Hearing the words, the young man who helped him answered, picked up the torch stuck on the ground, walked tremblingly to the middle of the beach, and threw the torch into the firewood pile.

    The dry wood was ignited by the fire, and it crackled in a short while.

    The sorcerer walked around the fire with a cane and muttered twice, took out a burning firewood from the fire, and walked over to the boy who was tied to the stake.

    "Roar..."

    Just as the old wizard was about to approach the young man, a menacing tiger's howl suddenly sounded in the iron cage.

    The sound of the tiger echoed by the sea, and in the iron cage, upon waking up, he saw a bad old man holding a torch to burn Rongjie.

    The seaside was still calm just now, and with his flapping wings, the sea breeze suddenly swept across.

    The sand on the beach instantly fills the sky.

    "Which bastard tied up Uncle Xiong?"

    Xuan Xiaohei, who had just recovered his strength after pouted his buttocks and adjusted his breath for a long time, was awakened by the roar of the tiger.

    Just as he opened his small eyes, before he opened his eyes, he saw the big iron chains on his short legs.

    Xuan Xiaohei's small eyes bulged, and he scolded unexpectedly.

    "Emma...Xuan Xiaomeng, we are locked in a cage." Xuan Xiaohei's voice fell, and Bai Shu's surprised voice suddenly sounded.

    "...Xiong Xiong is really locked in a cage." Xuan Xiaomeng raised her paw, looked at the iron chain on her leg, and stared unsteadily.

    It was the first time she had been locked in a cage with both feet after walking around for so long.

    These two-legged ones, what do you want to do with their cages?

    Do you want to eat bear meat?

    Bah, bah, bah, insane! ! !

    They are demons, they even eat the flesh of demons, these two-legged ones are too cruel.

    "Flying Tiger, you're not worth it. You only carried us a stick of incense, and you carried us all into the sea."

    Xuan Xiaohei tore off the iron chain on his leg, and grinned at the Flying Tiger complainingly.

    Fei Tianhu resolutely refused to admit that he was incompetent, glared at Xuan Xiaohei, and retorted: "What's the matter with the king, the aura in the land of the Great Remains has disappeared, and the king did not expect that the pressure here is so heavy. It won’t take long to fly.” “Don’t make excuses, if you have no ability, you just have no ability. If it     weren’t

    for you, we would have fallen into the sea and been locked in a cage with two feet.”

The bear's den is in this place where no bird shits, and it's harder to come back than the monk in the story of Xiongmei, it's not easy." Speaking of falling into the sea, Xuan Xiaohei couldn't get angry.

    Within three days of going out to sea from Guningzhou, they felt that the aura was getting thinner and thinner, and it became difficult to breathe. Not only that, but the coercion of heaven and earth suddenly increased, like several mountains, pressing on his back, almost crushing him into a dead bear.

    After floating in the sea for almost a month, I finally got used to the days of lacking spiritual energy and carrying mountains on my shoulders.

    Seeing that they were about to reach the mainland, in the end, they were chased into dogs by a big fish that came out of the sea.

    That big fish was more ferocious than a tiger, and wanted to eat bears and tigers, so frightened him that the bear's gall almost burst.

    For more than a month, they had been relying on Yaoyuan to support Yu Ruyi on their way, and the Yaoyuan was empty, so they didn't have the strength to kill the fish. Flying Tiger volunteered, saying that it was not far from the shore, and he carried them ashore.

    It is said that Wangshan is a dead horse, and the land is clearly in front of him, but he has been flying for a long time and has not arrived. The flying tiger's useless wings softened in mid-air, and then...

    no more, everyone fell into the sea together...

    "Pa——"

    a bear claw hit Xuan Xiaohei's head unceremoniously.

    "The Tang monk has to go through ninety-nine and eighty-one difficulties to learn the scriptures. What are we?" Xuan Xiaomeng glanced at her brother sideways, and with a short leg, she broke the iron chain on her leg, and then tilted her little Head, looking out of the cage.

    Seeing not far from the iron cage, a group of mortals shouting for their lives, a group of horses grazing suddenly jumped out of Xuan Xiaomeng's heart...

    On the other side of the sea where Jin Dan was walking everywhere, Xiong Xiong hadn't been locked in a cage with two feet, but when he arrived at the land of the Great Remains, he was locked in an iron cage by a mortal who was not a threat.

    No one would believe the words...

    The voices of the little beasts fighting among themselves rang out on the beach, and the onlookers, who were blinded by the yellow sand, heard these voices and ran away in a hurry.

    "Monster, monster..."

    "The monster is going to eat people, run away."

    A group of people swarmed and fled. Just now, the wizard who had to walk with a cane and had to be supported by others ran faster than anyone else.

    The one who ran the slowest was the fat head and big ears of the magistrate.

    The county magistrate, who was well nourished and developed horizontally, was burdened by his body, and Leng Shengsheng fell to the back of the crowd.

    "...??" The little beasts just woke up.

    What do you run with two feet?

    On the wooden post, Rong Jie, who woke up, broke the iron chain with a little force, and lightly grabbed the air with his palm, and slipped over to the county magistrate who was running at the back.

    At the same time, the four little animals that were locked in the iron cage also ran out of the iron cage majestically.

    "These two feet are so fleshy, and they are fat, thicker than this bear." As soon as Xuan Xiaohei got out of the iron cage, his small eyes looked at the magistrate in surprise.

    The curious look in his eyes made the magistrate's scalp tingle, and he wished he could knock himself out.

    The magistrate of this county is not tall, maybe less than 1.7 meters by visual inspection, but he is really fat, so fat that he can't see his chin. Xuan Xiaohei didn't notice anything else, but he noticed the whole body of the magistrate.

    He is also considered a knowledgeable bear.

    After wandering away from the bear's den for so many years, this county magistrate is the most fleshy person he has ever met, so the bear's eyes straightened in surprise.

    "It is indeed fatter than you."

    Xuan Xiaomeng's round head nodded twice in agreement.

    In her previous life and this life, she always felt that a bear must have meat to look good.

    But now...

    still can't grow too much flesh, look at the two feet in front of her, her face is so fleshy, her eyes are squeezed into a slit, smaller than her bear eyes.

    Too ugly, Xiong Xiong can't be so fat.

    There seems to be something wrong with this comparison! !

    ... Can a bear compare with a human?

    "The two-legged one, where is this place?" Rong Jie looked at the county magistrate strangely, and with a push, he threw the magistrate onto the sand and asked in a deep voice.

    The magistrate who was thrown to the ground rolled his eyes and finally passed out.

    "Dizzy?"

    Bai Shu nimbly jumped to the side of the magistrate, put his paw under his nose to test it, and asked in surprise.

    Dizzy, dizzy...

    two feet fainted by fright?

    Emma, ​​it's the first time she's grown up and met someone who was stunned by them.

    "This man is so timid, Xuan Xiaomeng, let's go ahead and find someone with two legs to ask for directions." Flying Tiger looked at the fainted magistrate with disgust, and said.

    "Don't be foolish."

    Xuan Xiaomeng's figure flickered and turned into a human body: "They all take human form. Xuanyuan Jifeng said that the Land of Great Remains is different from the mainland on the other side of the sea. There are only mortals here and no monks. If we don't want to If you are chased by someone as a monster, you have to transform into two legs to walk."

    "We are monsters in the first place." Xuan Xiao Hei Yao turned into a human form with a swing.

    Bai Shu: "We don't know which direction Tianxi Mountain is in, so we should first ask the person with both feet before we can continue on our way." Xuan

    Xiaomeng stepped on the sand, walked up to the county magistrate, stretched out her foot and kicked it twice: " Hey, hey, wake up, don't wake up, this bear really eats you."

    "Don't eat me, don't eat me..."

    I don't know if the county magistrate is really dizzy or just pretending to be dizzy. As soon as Xuan Xiaomeng said that he wanted to eat him, he woke up in shock, got up nimbly, and begged his grandpa to tell his grandma: "My lord, my lord, don't eat me, it's none of my business, I didn't arrest you. Floating ashore in the sea."

    Xuan Xiaomeng: "Ben Xiong didn't say you caught us."

    Just now everyone just adjusted the internal energy, not really dizzy, they are aware of the outside world, but they didn't notice the danger, so feel at ease That's all.

    Who knew that the two-legged beasts in the land of the Great Remains were not friendly at all... They entered into meditation to adjust their breathing, but they fell into their way.

    Xuan Xiaomeng kept a stern face, with a vicious look, and said, "I'm asking you something, and I will let you go if I answer honestly.

    " Dare to hide it." The county magistrate hurriedly said when he heard that there was a chance of being released.

    "Which direction is Kunwu country?" Xuan Xiaomeng asked crisply.

    Xuan Xiaomeng is lazy and not very smart, but as long as it is something she cares about, she will keep it in her heart.

    Xuanyuan Jifeng was living in Xiaoshan that day, and he mentioned that there is a country called Kunwu Country in the secular world of the Land of Great Relics. The royal family of this country is the guardian of Xuanyuan Zong outside Tianxi Mountain. When Tianxi Mountain was destroyed, it became a jeopardy for thousands of miles, and this country also disappeared.

    But this matter has only been about ten years since now. Even if such a huge country is destroyed, people living in this land will still have memories of it. As long as she knows the direction of Kunwu country, she can find the way back to the bear's den.

    "My lord, Kunwu country was razed to the ground by heaven's punishment ten years ago. Now, there is no Kunwu country." The

    county magistrate heard Xuan Xiaomeng asked about Kunwu country, and replied in a daze.

    Kunwu country, it was the richest country among the five countries, but it did too many bad things and was destroyed by flints from the sky.

    Ten years later, it has become the land that all four countries want to own. Recently, there have been constant frictions among the four countries, and they all want to take that unclaimed land as their own.

    Xuan Xiaomeng's eyes showed anger when he heard the word "Heaven's Punishment".

    The fair face turned from a false murderer to a real murderer: "God's punishment, hum, even a piece of broken stone dares to be called God's punishment. That bear moved a mountain and filled your country, can it also be called it?" Heaven's punishment."

    As for Ruichang, a demon that even heaven can't tolerate, what he did is not qualified to be called heaven's punishment.

    The county magistrate shuddered at Xuan Xiaomeng's words, his expression changed, and he hurriedly said: "Your Majesty is kind and kind, how could he do such immoral things?

    " Xiong is kind-hearted. I don’t want to scare you, tell me, which direction is Kunwu country, and how to get there?”

    Speaking of which, Xuan Xiaomeng’s transformations are really deceptive.

    Xuan Xiaomeng and Xuan Xiaohei share the same face, their cheeks are fleshy, their eyes are bright and clear, and they look at humans and animals harmlessly. The Flying Tiger is scary in animal form, but after transforming into a little kid, he is also a very cute little kid. This combination looks at the face, and no one will be afraid.

    The county magistrate was confused by these three non-threatening faces, and most of the fear in his heart flew away inexplicably.

    "Kunwu Country is located in the northern part of Xiliang Country, in the center of Dongyuan Continent, and the distance is very long. It takes three months to take a carriage." The county magistrate rubbed his hands and said.

    "Two or three months? Then if we fly, how long will it take?" Xuan Xiaomeng frowned.

    It's all at the door of the house, and there are still two or three months to go...

    To take back what I said earlier, returning to the bear's den is indeed more difficult than Tang Seng's study.

    The county magistrate was dumbfounded: "...??"

    The ghost knows how long it will take you to fly, but he can't fly.

    "Sister Xiong, we are not familiar with this place, so I asked this man who is fatter than this bear for a map." Xuan Xiaohei interjected.

    "There is a map in the small county government office, look..." The county magistrate is not afraid of returning home, but he still doesn't want to deal with monsters, he just wants to send these plague gods away as soon as possible.

    Hearing that Liangjia was willing to help, Polite Bear went online immediately.

    "Then trouble uncle to run, Xiong Xiong won't let uncle help in vain, Xiong Xiong will exchange things with you." The

    county magistrate looked at the girl who had always called herself Xiong, heaved a sigh of relief, and led a few small animals to the city. walk in.

    Xuan Xiaomeng did not take the county magistrate's things for nothing, and exchanged maps with the county magistrate by using a preserved fresh bamboo shoot. Then he studied the map, rode his brother, and left the remote town of Xiliang Country without leaving a moment.

    The county magistrate who had made a deal with the monster, looked numb at the forced bamboo shoots in his hand.

    After seeing off a few people, he took the bamboo shoots and smelled them nonchalantly.

    A faint bamboo fragrance burst into the nose, and the chubby county magistrate was completely dumbfounded.

    "My lord, what should I do with these bamboo shoots?"

    On one side, the master, who had recovered from the weird incident of monsters reasoning and thanking gifts, stared at the bamboo shoots and asked.

    "Fry it, let's fry it!"

    The county magistrate came back to his senses, stuffed the bamboo shoots to the master, and got into the carriage with the same hands and feet.

    No matter what the thank you gift is, it's good that these monsters can be reasonable, and I hope they can give some big gifts... The

    county magistrate returned to the county office, sat in front of the table for a long time, and immediately picked up his pen and put him under his jurisdiction. When he found out about the monster, he wrote a memorial and sent it to the imperial court in a hurry.

    On the former site of Kunwu Kingdom, the four kingdoms are hoarding soldiers. I hope the emperor can be faster, but don't let the generals hoarding troops in Kunwu mess with these monsters.

    Xuan Xiaomeng and the others were so busy on their way that they didn't know what the magistrate had done.

    The lack of aura in the land of Dayi is a desperate place in the eyes of cultivators. Here, Xuan Xiaomeng dare not even rush to sit on Yu Ruyi. Because the aura between heaven and earth is not enough for her to control the magic weapon, if she is on the way, she can only rely on the support of the Yaoyuan.

    But Yaoyuan can't be used indiscriminately.

    Once used, it is extremely difficult to get it back. They still don't know what happened to the Tianxi Mountain that was blasted by the old devil Ruichang, so they have to save some strength to deal with possible dangers.

    The only thing to be thankful for is that Xuan Xiaohei snatched a lot of things from the villains when he went to Lueqian City. The spirit stone in their pockets is the only thing they can replenish their spirit power.

    In order to arrive at Kunwu as soon as possible, Xuan Xiaomeng turned into a beast shape, climbed mountains and ridges, and walked straight ahead by comparing the map.

    Fortunately, everyone is a beast, so they are naturally familiar with the mountains and forests, so it is not difficult to travel.

    Of course, those who are familiar with the mountains and forests do not include Xuan Xiaohei.

    After entering the land of the Great Remains, Xuan Xiaomeng realized later that her brother Xiong actually had the attribute of a road idiot.

    With such an idiotic attribute, even the lucky cheats they carry can't save them...

    It's amazing!

    Because it was a direct journey, it took only three months to reach Kunwu, and it took only two months to reach the destination.

    The distance to the bear den is getting closer and closer, and the two bears who have been away from home for ten years have not yet felt a sense of nostalgia in their hearts. They are one step ahead, and they are shocked by the plunder and the tragic deeds of the four border countries on the Kunwu border.

    Ten years ago, the Kunwu Kingdom was bombarded by a flying stone from the sky. Thousands of miles away, there will always be some people who are lucky enough to save their lives.

    They are considered to be ominous people because of "God's Punishment", and none of the four countries is willing to accept them. These people who have lost their country and family have no one to rely on to survive in the gap between the four countries.

    They have no country and no family, and they have become the inferior people who are slaughtered.

    Their lives are worse than animals...

    In a small town on the Kunwu border, Xuan Xiaomeng and Xuan Xiaohei looked at a woman in a yellow shirt who was escorted out of the town in shackles and chains by a group of soldiers.

    The woman's complexion was bleak, her eyes were dim and colorless, like a walking dead. The soldiers who escorted him had a hippie smile on their faces, and said unbearable words in their mouths.

    "Sister Xiong, why is my heart so tight?" Xuan Xiaohei kept following the woman in the yellow shirt, always feeling that there was something pulling him.

    Xuan Xiaomeng covered her chest, frowned and said, "Ben Xiong is also very uncomfortable."

    Not only was she uncomfortable, but once she arrived in Kunwu territory, she felt the lingering sorrow in the world.

    This sorrow hovered around the world, as if waiting for something...

    "What's wrong with you?" Flying Tiger looked at the two brothers and sisters who were standing still, and asked.

    Rong Jie followed the eyes of the two, looked at the town entrance, and the woman who was being escorted staggered away: "Xiaomeng knows her?"

    Xuan Xiaomeng shook his head: "I don't know?"

    Bai Shu urged, wagging his tail "Let's go quickly, we're almost at Tianxi Mountain."

    Bai Shu called to leave, but Xuan Xiaomeng and Xuan Xiaohei didn't move, their eyes still fixed on the woman.

    But at this moment, the beasts with sharp ears suddenly heard a weeping voice of dissuasion from the nearby house.

    "Third Young Master, don't be impulsive."

    "Second Sister can't be taken away by them." A suppressed voice sounded angry.

    As soon as the voice reached the ears of Xuan Xiaomeng brother and sister, both of them looked away from the escorted girl and turned to the house.

    "Third Young Master, Second Miss is willing to expose herself because of you. You can't let Second Miss' hard work go to waste." The dissuading voice sounded again.

    "If they want to kill them, kill them, Mother Seven, don't let Second Sister suffer. Little San begs you, let me go out, I'll attract their attention. If you bring Second Sister back to the capital, even if we die, we will die in Lincheng. "

    The young man's words were like a trapped beast, and the despair in his voice made Xuan Xiaomeng feel uncomfortable.

    Xuan Xiaomeng's face was dark: "Brother Xiong, take them to the front and wait for Ben Xiong, and Ben Xiong will bring back that sister just now."

    Xuan Xiaomeng didn't know why she was influenced by the woman in yellow and the voice, but as a bear who always followed her will, Xuan Xiaomeng knew that the two siblings had a causal relationship with their Xuan family.

    Where this cause and effect came from, she does not know for the time being.

    All she knew was that the bear's den was in Tianxi Mountain, and Tianxi Mountain was in Kunwu. If she guessed correctly, this pair of siblings should be from Kunwu, because only Kunwu could have a causal relationship with their Xuan family.

    The author has something to say:

    I'm sorry dears, Kavin got so stuck today that I didn't post it until now.

    ——Thank

    you to the little angel who voted for me as the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-02-27 18:02:07~2022-02-28 20:26:37~Thanks to the

    little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: Wind 8 bottles of trace; 6 bottles of Sauvignon Blanc; 5 bottles of 49067898, Jiuli, sunny, 28089163; 4 bottles of Tingting; 3 bottles of Wuyue and Yingyi Qiyu; 1 bottle of throb; thank you very much for your support, I

    will Keep up the good work!

    ◎Latest comments:

    [Irrigate the nutrient solution to Da Da, will it grow fat and fat? ! 】

    ""Instinct didn't say yes" to catch a big bug for the author~]

    【(???'?)σ???】

    【Scattering Flowers】

    【Scattering Flowers, Sahua, Sahua, Sahua】

    【"Master" to the author Big catch~

    "Master"]

    [Are there any more today? Not enough to watch]

    [Punch in]

    [This comment has timed out and has not been reviewed by the system, and it will be automatically blocked by the system. It will be displayed after the review is passed!]

    [To help this country Did Jianguo become a national treasure and auspicious beast?】

    [Onlookers]

    [Come on, come on]

    [Drink this bottle of nutrient solution, and fight another 33,000 tomorrow! Come on, Xiaomeng]

    [Punch in]

    [It's a former guardian, a member of the royal family, it still has something to do with it. 】

    -End-

_
Chapter 167

    ◎Two-way guardian ◎

    Xuan Xiaomeng confessed, with a calm face, strode out of the town.

    Although this small town is remote, it already belongs to the territory of Kunwu. Stepping out of the small town and looking at it, it is shocking.

    At the end of the line of sight is a ruin.

    The ruins, walls and houses collapsed, dilapidated and desolate. Ten years have passed, and it can still be seen from its current dilapidation what it has endured.

    Xuan Xiaomeng glanced at the dead and silent ruins, turned around, and trailed behind the soldiers and the woman in the yellow shirt not far or near.

    Walking past a hill with sparse grass and trees, Xuan Xiaomeng looked around, and from her pink mouth, there was an attack whistle that belonged to bears, and then she leaned over and rushed towards the soldiers.

    These soldiers had dirty eyes, and they were laughing at the woman in the yellow shirt wantonly, when they heard a bear barking behind them, they subconsciously pulled out their weapons and looked back. As a result, they saw a black and white shadow rushing towards them.     The speed of the shadow was as fast as lightning, but it arrived in front of them in a short time. The soldiers only felt a dull pain in their head, and then lost their minds, and fell to the ground like a paralyzed ooze.     Xuan Xiaomeng slapped the soldiers unconscious, then deftly resisted the woman in the yellow shirt, and ran to the other side of the hill.     This change brought the woman in the yellow shirt, whose thoughts had drifted away, back to reality.     But the woman didn't know what she had experienced, and was run away by Xuan Xiaomeng, still silent, a pair of eyes that had experienced hardships, staring blankly at the black and white skirts floating in the sight and the pair of uniforms that were alternating quickly. Weigh the legs.     Xuan Xiaomeng led the people, and just arrived at the back of the mountain, before she put the woman on her shoulders on the ground, on the top of the mountain, four shadows rushed towards her like swallows swooping down.     "Sister Xiong, someone is coming." Xuan Xiaohei rushed to Xuan Xiaomeng's side, and put the boy under his arm on the ground.     "Second sister."

    As soon as the boy's feet hit the ground, before he could figure out what was going on, he saw the girl on Xuan Xiaomeng's shoulder first, and he called out in surprise.

    When the woman heard the boy's voice, those eyes that were like stagnant water finally came alive. Her pupils shrank suddenly, her head was hanging, she turned around in astonishment, and looked at her younger brother.

    Xuan Xiaomeng put the girl on the ground, took two steps back, and stood beside Xuan Xiaohei.

    The woman landed on the ground, stepped forward in a panic, and blocked the boy with her body.

    The woman raised her head and looked at Xuan Xiaomeng and his group warily.

    Looking at the guarded eyes made Xuan Xiaomeng feel guilty.

    As soon as she felt guilty, Xuan Xiaomeng's face showed disbelief, she raised her eyes, and her big eyes also showed scrutiny.

    What happened to these two people, why did Benxiong feel guilty about them, and she didn't do anything to apologize to them.

    "Well, you are from Kunwu country, right? We are going to Tianxi Mountain, and we can't tell the direction, can you take us there?" Xuan Xiaomeng coughed, cleared his throat, and said calmly.

    While speaking, she took a step forward with her legs, reached out and gently broke the shackles on the woman's body.

    The woman in the yellow shirt looked at the shackles that fell to the ground, her eyes were slightly guarded, she bowed slightly, and offered a gift to Xuan Xiaomeng.

    Just in the middle of the ceremony, he seemed to think of something, his eyes were raised abruptly, and his gaze was on Xuan Xiaomeng's immature cheek.

    After a while, she lowered her head and said, "Thank you to the knights for your help     .

    "

Sister, we are going to Tianxi Mountain, can you show us the way?" "

    Tianxi Mountain?"

    the woman in yellow murmured, looking calmly at Xuan Xiaohei, Rong Jie, and Xiao Xiaohei. A flying tiger with a childish face.

    Immediately, with a confused expression, he said: "Tianxi Mountain was destroyed ten years ago. There, it has become a place of death. The fire has been burning for ten years, and it has not been extinguished. Several knights..." "Why is the fire so awesome

    ? Ten years?"

    Xuan Xiaohei was surprised when the yellow-shirted woman spoke halfway.

    When the sound fell, his small eyes stared abruptly: "Fall, our nest must have been burned too, right?" "

    Don't interrupt."

    Xuan Xiaomeng slapped Xuan Xiaohei on the head in greeting.

    The fleshy waist slightly twisted, knocked Xuan Xiaohe away, looked at the woman in the yellow shirt and said, "What's your name, Miss, I'm Xuan Xiaomeng, Tianxi Mountain is our home, even if it burns, we I have to go back and have a look."

    "Home..." The woman in the yellow shirt smiled miserably.

    The five little beasts, who don't understand the complex emotions of human beings, saw her smile, and their moods fluctuated for an instant.

    "Ten years ago, we lost our home." The woman in the yellow shirt closed her eyes heavily.

    Withdrawing the emotions in her eyes, the woman smiled bitterly: "Miss Xuan, my name is Xuanyuan Yu, listen to me, don't go back to Tianxi Mountain. The fire there has been burning for nearly ten years, and no one can withstand the high temperature of Tianxi Mountain. It's just Tutian..."

    Xuanyuan Yu didn't say anything about Tutian.

    But her talking eyes had already told Xuan Xiaomeng and the others that going there would only add casualties.

    Although living is lingering on his last breath, at least he is still alive...

    If it hadn't been for the past two years, the news that she and her third brother were still alive had leaked out. In exchange for the third brother's life, she didn't want to... When

    Xuan Xiaomeng heard Xuanyuan Yu's name, a flash of enlightenment flashed through her black and white eyes.

    "Xuanyuan...so that's the case."

    Xuan Xiaomeng chewed on the surname Xuanyuan, at this moment, she finally understood why she felt that these two people had a causal relationship with their Xuan family.

    On the way from Bingyuan to Mount Meng, Patriarch Xuan Le once mentioned to her that outside their bear den, there are mountain guards all year round. The guardians of the mountain are all crowned with Xuanyuanzong's surname, they come from the Kunwu royal family, and they are a man and a woman.

    Xuan Xiaomeng: "Miss sister is a member of the royal family of Kunwu Kingdom, right?"

    On Dongyuan's side, only the mountain guards would be crowned with the surname Xuanyuan, and these two siblings might be the mountain guards.

    No, no, the time is wrong.

    The Kunwu Kingdom has been destroyed for ten years. According to their ages, how old should they be when the country is destroyed, so they should be the next mountain guards.

    Xuanyuan Yu bowed his head and remained silent.

    Silence can answer Xuan Xiaomeng's question better than sound.

    Xuan Xiaomeng put her small hands behind her back, frowning tightly, and walked around in two circles.

    The atmosphere was a bit heavy at first, but a cute little girl acted like a grown man, and her uncongenial behavior, inexplicably, lightened the heaviness a bit.

    Xuan Xiaomeng walked for a while, looked back at Xuanyuan Yu and sighed, and when she finished sighing, she touched the bud on the top of her head again with a heavy heart.

    With that appearance, let alone Xuanyuan Yu's siblings, even her little friends were confused by her.

    "Since Miss Xuanyuan has given me the surname, she must have guessed something, let's go, let's go back together." After a

    long time, Xuan Xiaomeng finally stopped her incomprehensible movements and used a Said in the tone of a sad bear.

    "Sister Xiong, is there anything special about the surname Xuanyuan? Don't we know a lot of people with the surname Xuanyuan?"

    Xuan Xiaomeng turned her head, feeling tired for the first time that there was a brother with a bad brain. Xuanyuan Yu reported his surname, but he still didn't understand why they felt uncomfortable when they entered the Kunwu country.

    The lamentation that fills the sky is waiting for them to go home and rebuild their homes. And the Kunwu royal family, which has guarded the mountain for them for generations, is waiting for them to avenge them...

    Hey, the responsibility on Xiong Xiong's shoulders is getting heavier and heavier, and it will crush Xiong to death.

    It's all because Xiong's father and mother are incapable. If they were capable, there would be no need for Xiong Xiong to take care of these things.

    So tired, so tired...

    But no matter how tired you are, you have to do it. This is the common wish of the living and dead in Kunwu country. It is their Xuan family's debt to the guarding mountain clan and the dead in Kunwu country.

    Xuan Xiaomeng's paws were itchy, and she really wanted to beat her brother to be smarter.

    "Xuanyuan over there can be the same as Xuanyuan here. You have stayed with your ancestors for so long. Don't you know that the Kunwu royal family has been guarding our house for generations? We can always stay at home without being affected The external interference is due to their generations."

    "What, why doesn't this bear know?"

    Xuan Xiaohei's face was full of confusion, and his head couldn't keep up with his sister Xiong's thinking.

    Xuan Xiaomeng's small brows twitched and twitched, her little hands couldn't hold back, raised her arms, and punched Xuan Xiaohei's back with her fist.

    "Co-author, you really stayed by the ancestor's side for three years. Forget it, Brother Xiong, you just need to know that when Ruichang destroyed our bear den, he also destroyed Tianxi Mountain and Kunwu Kingdom at the same time."

    Xuan Xiaohei had a thick skin, and when he was punched with a fist, he turned his body. His small eyes bulged: "So, this Guo Ruichang is dead, and he can't get rid of it."

    Xuan Xiaomeng looked at his brother who missed the point, gritted his teeth, and said bluntly: "Kun Kingdom is ruined because of us." , as the last two bears of the Xuan family, we have an obligation to rebuild Kunwu."

    After finishing speaking, Xuan Xiaomeng changed hands, took Xuanyuan Yu's hand, and walked towards Tianxi Mountain: "Tianxi Mountain is our home. Burn it down and build another one, the same goes for Kunwu country, if it’s gone, let’s build another country.” He spoke boldly

    and raised his ambitions, as if he had planted seeds on this completely destroyed land.

    As the breeze blew, the sorrow that shrouded the land of Kunwu Kingdom rose into the air the moment her voice fell, and finally dissipated.

    Xuan Xiaomeng raised her head, staring in astonishment at the gradually dispelling haze above her head.

    ...Emma, ​​what did you say?

    No, do you really want to ask Xiong Xiong to build a country?

    This, this... Xiong Xiong just said casually, Grandpa Tiandao, don't be such a fool.

    Xuanyuan Yu and Xuanyuan Feng also seemed to have noticed the difference. The siblings raised their heads and looked complicatedly at the sunlight that broke through the clouds and slowly poured down.

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angel who voted for me as a bully or irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-02-28 20:26:37~2022-03-01 11:55:34~Thanks to the little

    angel who irrigates nutrient solution : 20 bottles of Huamanqing; 10 bottles of Black Cat and Leran; 5 bottles of Baitao Oolong and Waiting for the Next Station; 2 bottles of 37787821; 1 bottle of momo; thank you

    very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

    ◎Latest comments:

    [Good guy, cheat yourself! Come on, believe in yourself, it will definitely work! ]

    [Heavenly Way: Okay, I finally waited until you said it yourself]

    [Onlookers]

    [Generally, when will you update it now]

    [Daddy, come on and update]

    [Press your claws~ I’m pitting myself ragingly]

    [Waiting eagerly every day Update from the author, I really like Xuan Xiaomeng, I really want to rua ragingly, to comb her fur, take a bath and peel off the bamboo shoot shells] [Dear

    friends, I followed the outline in the afternoon, there is no code, there is no update tonight, and it will be updated on time tomorrow at noon]

    [ Wait for tomorrow's update]

    [Bear is so difficult, Sahua Sahua Sahua Sahua Sahua Sahua]

    [Really let them build a country]

    [(???'?)σ???]

    [Looking at you, looking at you]

    [It's not easy for Xiong Xiong to go home]

    [Mengmeng is very tired, can you help, Mengmeng is working too hard]

    -End-

_
Chapter 168

    ◎Tianxi Mountain◎

    The lament of the purge of the earth made Xuan Xiaomeng die of sorrow.

    Xuan Xiaomeng's brows were furrowed tightly, she pinched her fleshy little fingers, and muttered to herself while counting and counting...

    After counting, Xuan Xiaomeng's lips shrunk and she was about to cry.

    "Brother Xiong, Xiong Xiong will definitely be exhausted to death." Xuan Xiaomeng turned her head and hurriedly sought comfort from her brother.

    It's not that I don't know, but after doing the math, it turns out that Xiong Xiong still has so many things to do.

    Boundary mending membrane, the life of the little friend, now she is still crowed, taking the Jianguo thing on herself.

    Woohoo, everything is not easy, it will really be exhausting.

    Xuan Xiaohei's IQ is not online, and he doesn't understand how sad his own sister is. He tilts his head and asks foolishly: "Sister Xiong, why are you crying?

    " He glanced at Rongjie and Xuanyuan siblings.

    Sighing deeply, she ground her teeth a few times, and said sternly: "It's okay, let's go, and go back to Tianxi Mountain."

    After finishing speaking, Xuan Xiaomeng rolled up his sleeves and walked down the hill angrily. The appearance of "heroic sacrifice" made the few friends behind him look confused.

    Xuan Xiaohei chased after him: "Sister Xiong, we are going back to Tianxi Mountain, not to die, why are you acting like you are going to die a bear?" "

    Xuan Xiaohei, believe it or not, I will kick you back to Mother Bear In the stomach, let you reincarnate." Xuan Xiaomeng really felt that her brother was hopeless.

    Xuan Xiaohei snorted: "Mama bear is already a dead bear, can you kick it back?"

    Xuan Xiaomeng: "That's not necessarily the case. You'd better not be so stupid all the time. When Mama bear successfully raises the soul, cast the body." At that time, if you were still so stupid, Xiong Xiong couldn't bear it, and stuffed you back into her stomach, and walked again."

    Xuan Xiaohei: "If you want to go, let's go together, you are no smarter than Ben Xiong Go..."

    The brothers and sisters said one sentence to you, and one sentence to me, and walked away with each other.

    Xuanyuan Yu and his siblings looked at each other, followed them silently, and went down the mountain.

    These two siblings are not stupid to survive the sudden changes in Kunwu Kingdom and survive in the gap between the Four Kingdoms for ten years. If they are stupid, they will not be selected as the next generation of mountain guards.

    When Xuan Xiaomeng mentioned Tianxi Mountain, they had guesses in their hearts. In order to confirm this guess, Xuanyuan Yu even reported the name bestowed by the emperor's uncle.

    She just wanted to use this surname to test Xuan Xiaomeng and the others, to see how they would react.

    As expected, the person who rescued their siblings really came from Tianxi Mountain.

    Tianxi Mountain...

    that is the sacred mountain of the Kunwu royal family. Every generation, the royal family will send a princess and prince to guard this mountain.

    Why guard, they don't know.

    Because they are just the next mountain guards, and they have not come into contact with certain things.

    The only thing we know is that there are divine beasts in Tianxi Mountain, which protect the land of Kunwu, and those who guard the sacred mountain have the ability to make the four kingdoms fear.

    In the land of Dongyuan, courts and halls often change. Every few hundreds of years, the four surrounding countries will have military disasters, and only the people on the throne of Kunwu Kingdom, from the beginning to the end, are the Fu family. The reason is that the royal family guarding the mountain who was given the surname Xuanyuan has power beyond ordinary people, so that other countries dare not touch Kunwu.

    The group continued on the road. Xuanyuan Yu and Xuanyuan Feng were mortals with limited abilities. On this land destroyed by Ruichang, the two siblings had a very difficult time walking, which seriously affected Xuan Xiaomeng's and their progress.

    Xuan Xiaomeng wanted to rush back to Tianxi Mountain earlier, but she didn't care if it would scare the siblings, so she made Flying Tiger and Xuan Xiaohei change into animal forms on the spot, and carried them on the road.

    Seeing the animal shapes of Flying Tiger and Xuan Xiaoheihou, the two siblings froze for a moment, then obediently climbed onto their backs.

    The lingering haze in the eyes of the siblings finally completely disappeared with the appearance of Xuan Xiaomeng and the others in their animal form. On the way back, Xuan Xiaomeng also learned from them what life was like for the survivors after Kunwu Kingdom was destroyed.

    According to their brothers and sisters, it was miserable, utterly miserable.

    The Four Kingdoms did not accept the survivors of the Kunwu Kingdom, and the nobles took pleasure in torturing the survivors of the Kunwu Kingdom. Every once in a while, the few places on the border where the survivors can live will attract a wave of burning, killing and looting.

    Especially in the past two years, the Four Kingdoms learned from nowhere that after the mountain guards of Kunwu Kingdom and their heirs were alive, their behavior became even more outrageous.

    In the past, because they were afraid of heaven's punishment, they would not dare to rob people even if they killed them. But in the past two years, all young men and women who have been spotted will be snatched away.

    It is said that within the territory of the four countries, there is a place where young men and women from the Kunwu country are raised. It

    is self-evident where... where they have been robbed.

    Xuanyuan sister and brother's pathetic description frightened the faces of a few beasts who didn't know much. Xuan Xiaomeng even gritted her teeth and told the Xuanyuan brothers and sisters that she would definitely rescue those people.

    Bai Shu finally concluded that the people of the Four Kingdoms are more animals than these animals, and animals are not human beings, so there is no need to treat them as human beings.

    After walking for nearly ten days, Xuan Xiaomeng finally arrived at Tianxi Mountain.

    Tianxi Mountain, which once stood majestic and shrouded in sunlight all the time, has now been reduced to a small hillside.

    On the hillside, strange flames rose up.

    This fire seems to have risen from the ground. The hillside is bare, but it is still burning.

    Before everyone got close, they felt the heat wave boiling in the air.

    The little beasts are alright, they have Yaoyuan body protection, this little heat wave can't affect them, but the Xuanyuan siblings can't. Only when I saw Xishan Mountain from a distance, I was sweating profusely from the heat wave.

    Seeing this, Bai Shu waved his paw, and got two ice hockey balls for his siblings to hug.

    "Sister Xiong, is this our home?" Xuan Xiaohei looked at the hillside where the flames were rising, a little in disbelief.

    Xuan Xiaomeng didn't know if this was Tianxi Mountain, after all, she had never been out of a bear's den, and everything about Tianxi Mountain in her head was told by others.

    Xuan Xiaomeng was confused, her chubby head tilted, and she looked at Xuanyuan sister and brother.

    Xuanyuanfeng looked at the little bear in front of him, nodded and said, "This is Tianxi Mountain."

    Before the great change, he and his second sister had just been selected as the next guardians of the mountain. At that time, the elders in the mountain asked Seventh Mama to take him and his second sister down the mountain to travel around various countries. After four years, they could formally enter the mountain to cultivate.

    At that time, he was young, and when he first entered Tianxi Mountain, he was attracted by the different environment of Tianxi Mountain, so even if he only came once, he still had a deep impression on this place.

    Xuan Xiaomeng was shocked: "...I, my house is just a small hill?"

    "Master Xuan, this was not a hill before, but the highest mountain on the land of Dongyuan. The birds are singing and the flowers are fragrant, isolated from the world. It became like this after being hit by a rock from beyond the sky."

    Xuan Xiaohei breathed a sigh of relief after hearing this: "Let's just say, how could Benxiong's house be just a small hillside? Damn Ruichang, let's see what has happened to my door."

    Xuan Xiaomeng looked at the dilapidated door of her house: "Ruichang is not a man, and Xuanyuan chicken madness is not a good thing."

    He has been to Tianxi Mountain before, but left without doing anything, is there such a thing?

    It's fine if you don't help them clean up, and let the survivors of Kunwu country be displaced and bullied by villains from other countries.

    The royal family of Kunwu country is also theirs after all.

    Xuanyuan Jifeng: "...!!"

    ——I am wronged! !

    At that time, Ruichang's divine power was stirring up this place. As a monk in the Nascent Soul Stage, it was not easy for him to find the entrance of the Auspicious Beast Secret Realm with unknown power, so it was impossible for him to stay here for a long time. Once in and out, I don't care about it at all.

    What's more, he summoned the mountain guardian with a spell, but he summoned two corpses, and he couldn't even find the soul. He thought that the Kunwu royal family was dead.

    And because they want to investigate whether there are still auspicious beasts left, they don't have time to take care of these things.

    But no matter what the reasons were for him at the time, Xuan Xiaomeng took the blame for this bad thing.

    "Rang Rang, wait for Benxiong to put out the fire first, and then find the entrance." Xuan Xiaomeng patted Xuan Xiaohei away, and stepped forward, preparing to clean the door of the house first.

    Xuan Xiaohei took two steps back, giving the place to Xuan Xiaomeng.

    Xuan Xiaomeng glanced at the smoky hillside, her body swayed slightly, and she turned into a human figure, and suddenly jumped up and flew to the sky above the hillside.

    I don't know if the heat wave on the surface was driven by her power, soaring into the sky, and swept towards the little girl in mid-air.

    These fire waves are coming fiercely, Xuan Xiaomeng moves like a shooting star, quickly changing positions, avoiding the fire waves.

    When hiding, she also recruited the pagoda in her body.

    As soon as the pagoda came out, a mysterious force spread away, and the shining and peaceful light beam instantly suppressed the flames on the ground.

    Xuan Xiaomeng looked at the crystal tower floating in front of her chest, her big eyes were half-closed, and her light-white jade hands quickly formed seals.

    The Buddha Pagoda is bestowed by heaven, and it has the power of good fortune. As long as it is used properly, the destroyed Tianxi Mountain can be restored to its former appearance in just a few moments.

    After the fusion of the split pagodas, Xuan Xiaomeng knew everything about it and how to use it.

    After the seal was formed, Xuan Xiaomeng groaned softly, He Yi opened his eyes, and pushed the seal towards the pagoda.

    The Dharma seal is integrated into the body of the pagoda, and the charm of heaven and earth is centered on the pagoda, spreading all over the sky and fields in an instant, and all the flames below are extinguished in just two breaths.

    Immediately, the mountains and rivers changed.

    The dark hillside quickly melted away the messy surface, like a broken cocoon, rumbling inch by inch, growing from the ground.

    The barren and barren land, barren of grass, began to restore its original color little by little.

    At the same time, the Auspicious Beast Secret Realm hidden in the void seems to be also called by this power, rampaging, smashing through the tyrannical power of the void, and flying crazily to its original seat.

    And above that seat, a milky white crystal nucleus is emitting wisps of energy. As soon as these fortunes came out of the crystal nucleus, they were plundered by the boundless void.

    The walking speed in the secret realm is extremely fast, but it returns to its position in an instant.

    In the secret realm, the four fat bear souls who shamelessly hugged the black dragon patriarch's dragon claws and rolled around coquettishly, insisting that the black dragon patriarch find a way to take them to find the cub, fell uncontrollably due to the turbulence of the secret realm's return.

    "It's over...the scoundrels are coming again, and this bear is about to die." A bear soul that looked exactly like Xuanfeng grabbed the black dragon ancestor's beard with one paw, and screamed in horror.     "Ho Ho Ho... Which bastard, you can't get along with

    our Xuan family like this."

    "I haven't found the cub, I can't die." "

    It's over, we're going to be taken over by the pot.     " 01 11:55:34~2022-03-02 11:59:04 During the period, the little angel who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution for me~ Thanks to the little angel who cast the landmine:     1 scorpion;     thanks for the irrigation nutrient solution Little Angel: 60 bottles of Pupupu; 10 bottles of Butcher's Knife; 5 bottles of White Peach Oolong; 3 bottles of 56758275; 2 bottles of Yaoji;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

    ◎Latest comments:

    [(???'?)σ???]

    [Scattering Flowers]

    [Indeed, only Xuan Le is reliable]

    [Ask me how deeply I love you, the nutrient solution represents my heart~]

    [Nutrition The liquid is in hand, what is there to add? ! ]

    [Hahaha]

    [Punch in]

    [The author has a great brain, come and have a bottle of nutrient solution and continue brainstorming~]

    [Scattering flowers]

    [Hahahaha]

    [Is this Xuan Le's father? The style of this bear family is quite consistent. 】

    【A family of bears】

    【The nutrient solution is in hand, is there any more? ! ]

    [Hey, there are bears in it? 】

    【Add more】

    -End-

_
Chapter 169

    ◎Dare to grab the territory, I can't beat him to death◎

    Tianxi Mountain.

    Xuan Xiaomeng mobilized the pagoda to rebuild Tianxi Mountain with the power of the pagoda.

    Half an hour later, on the dilapidated land, a majestic mountain towered majestically.

    The towering giant peak, like a huge sword, pierces straight into the sky.

    The waterfall on the top of the mountain is like a galaxy rumbling down vertically, which is spectacular. The splashing water droplets make the water mist at the foot of the mountain hazy. earth.

    In the mountains, there are jagged rocks, green grass and wild flowers, and towering ancient trees.

    The mountain peak built with the power of good fortune, perhaps just completed, the whole giant peak is covered with a layer of hazy color, like a painting of brush and ink, which is exceptionally beautiful.

    This kind of power of good fortune, a few little beasts are not surprised.

    After all, there are all kinds of miracles in the cultivation world, and they can create things out of thin air, as long as they have enough skill, they can do it too. However, the Xuanyuan sisters and brothers are really intimidated by this magical power.

    The two were bewildered and foolish, looking at this sacred mountain that rose from the ground and seemed to have never disappeared from the land of Kunwu, they couldn't get back to their senses for a long time.

    After confirming that Tianxi Mountain had really returned to its original appearance, the siblings turned their heads and looked at the Kunwu land in the distance that was riddled with holes.

    In mid-air, Xuan Xiaomeng, who used the power of the Buddha to restore the original appearance of Tianxi Mountain, stared vaguely at the Buddha Tower with a pair of bright eyes, as if reflecting the vast universe. On the top of the pagoda, Jun Tianze pointed out that there is a place with Dao rhyme. Something seemed to be reflected in the little girl's clear eyes, attracting her full attention.

    In the eyes, the realm of chaos moves with time, and the world is born. The dew fell from the sky, the vegetation sprouted from the soil, and the earth gave birth to infinite vitality...

    The opportunity for the evolution of the world emerged in Xuan Xiaomeng's eyes. A person who is absent-minded, following the evolution of everything in his eyes, his pink lips slightly parted, and the word 'birth' came out lightly.

    The melodious voice resounded like a god.

    On the wasteland at the foot of Tianxi Mountain, a patch of greenery began to stretch out, swallowing the land destroyed by Ruichang inch by inch.

    But within a few breaths, the foot of Tianxi Mountain was full of greenery and returned to its original appearance.

    Immediately afterwards, wherever Xuan Xiaomeng's voice could convey, countless plants broke through the ground and rejuvenated.

    Not far away, watching Xuan Xiaomeng manipulating the Buddha Pagoda to rebuild Tianxi Mountain's several little beasts, shock appeared on their faces at the same time.

    "Xiong, Sister Xiong..."

    Xuan Xiaohei murmured, his eyes straightened in shock. Hearing Xuan Xiaohei's voice, Rong Jie suddenly covered Xuan Xiaohei's mouth with his cold palm without a trace of warmth.

    Rong Jie suppressed the trembling in his voice, and said in a low voice: "Don't disturb Xuan Xiaomeng."

    Xuan Xiaohei was puzzled, and looked at Rongjie questioningly with those same eyes as Xuan Xiaomeng.

    Rong Jie: "Xuan Xiaomeng must have received some enlightenment and entered the realm of enlightenment."

    Fei Tianhu and Bai Shu heard Rong Jie's answer and looked at him in puzzlement.

    "Don't ask me, I don't understand either. All I know is that at the end of the human race's cultivation, the cultivation is not the most important thing. The most important thing is what they have realized during their practice. This is called enlightenment by the human race." The old

    man In the inheritance sent by the ancestors to Xiaoshan, there is a scene of people enlightening, but it is too profound for him to understand.

    Moreover, there seems to be no monk in the world who has stepped into the realm of enlightenment. This kind of Taoism seems to have only existed a long time ago...

    The three little beasts didn't dare to say anything after hearing Rong Jie's words, and they all turned around and looked at Xuanyuan sister and brother warningly. The siblings are clever, and they understood what they meant with just one look, and they didn't dare to make a sound.

    Alternating day and night, the majestic glow broke through the dawn and swayed the earth wantonly.

    In mid-air, the girl who had stood there for two days and two nights, her eyes as clear as a spring, gradually regained her spirit. A moment later, there was a terrified cry, and the person standing in mid-air fell straight up uncontrollably.

    This scream broke the silence of Tianxi Mountain.

    "Sister Xiong..."

    This sudden change frightened Xuan Xiaohei who was waiting below, and he quickly stretched out his hand, trying to catch Xuan Xiaomeng.

    He is fast, Flying Tiger is faster than him.

    I saw the big tiger transformed into a beast in an instant, spread its wings and flew into the sky, catching Xuan Xiaomeng steadily.

    "Xuan Xiaomeng, what's the matter with you?" Flying Tiger caught the man, looked on the tiger's back, and asked worriedly.

    "It's a big problem. I'm weak in my hands and feet, but I'm still hungry."

    Xuan Xiaomeng was feeling weak all over, and responded weakly. He turned over on the back of the Flying Tiger, and then pulled a few high-grade spirit stones from the space, and grabbed them. Get it in your hand, ready to recover a little bit.

    When she recovered, her small eyes brightened, and she recalled the wonderful feeling in her head just now.

    That feeling was so mysterious that Xuan Xiaomeng couldn't express it in words.

    But she knew that she couldn't let this feeling go away, she had to deepen the impression immediately, this thing would be of great use to her in the future.

    Just do what you say, Xuan Xiaomeng absorbs the aura in the spirit stone in an instant, puts her little finger against her forehead, and engraves everything she sees in her eyes when she activates the power of good fortune in the pagoda, and prepares to turn her head slowly. Take your time and study.

    Just a few seconds after Xuan Xiaomeng finished recording his wonderful feeling, the air suddenly twisted next to Flying Tiger's tiger head, and a round head protruding out from the void.

    As soon as the chubby head was stretched out, he caught a glimpse of a huge tiger's head next to the head. When he glanced at it, he also saw a pair of wings growing on the tiger's body.

    "Old Ancestor, there is a flying tiger in front of our house..." The

    head came out of the void, its small eyes were shocked, howled, trembling with fright, and wanted to retract its head into the void.

    But he is fast, Flying Tiger is faster than him.

    The Flying Tiger didn't even see what was protruding from the corner of its eye, and subconsciously swung its tiger claws out.

    "Awow..."

    There was a piercing wailing sound, and the extra hairy head was pushed back into the void by the Flying Tiger.

    Pressing it back, Fei Tianhu was very shocked, looked at his tiger claws, and then looked at the space beside him.

    Xuan Xiaomeng, who was lying on his back with the dead body, was startled by the sudden extra voice beside him and sat up abruptly.

    Sitting up a step late, only a pair of fluffy black ears were seen.

    Those small fan-like black ears are very similar to her ears.

    "Bear, Brother Xiong, our bear den has been robbed."

    Xuan Xiaomeng said with wide eyes, frowning in horror at the place where her two ears disappeared, and said in disbelief.

    "Well, we have been away from home for a few years, and the nest was robbed by someone. Which bastard is so hateful, don't you have a nest? Snatch our nest." Xuan Xiaohei flew into the air, raised his arms, and slammed into the air beside Flying Tiger Smash.

    Xuan Xiaomeng touched the little bud on the top of her head: "I didn't see it clearly, but the one who grabbed the nest seems to look the same as us, and the ears are very similar." The one who shrank back just now must be a

    bear, must it be a bear...

    Strange , how could there be other bears in the bear den?

    She has lived in the bear den for more than a hundred years. Since she can remember, she has never seen other bears except her family of four. Where did this bear come from?

    How did he get into the bear den?

    The bear's den won't be really robbed by other bears...

    "Whether he looks like us or not, if he dares to grab the territory, I can't beat him to death." Xuan Xiaohei's big eyes bulged into beads, smashing it, Seriously.

    In the secret realm, the bear soul who was pushed back by the flying tiger's paw fell to the ground with his buttocks, and fell on his back.

    Turning around, hugging the thigh of the other bear soul, he said in horror, "Oh, my ancestors blocked a tiger at the door of our house. Its mouth was bigger than this bear's head. It wanted to eat the bear with its bloody mouth wide open. Scared to death. It's a bear."

    Xiong Hun, who was looking for comfort from his ancestor, met an ancestor who was more fearful than him.

    Hearing that there was a tiger outside, the oldest ancestor of the Xuan family was more cowardly than him. He was so frightened that he fell to the ground, then rolled and crawled, and ran to hug the black dragon ancestor's leg.

    "Fat dragon, fat dragon, there is a tiger outside, hurry up, hurry up and kill him."

    The ancestor of the black dragon: "...??"

    Every kind of ancestor, there is such a kind of cub, no wonder Xuan Xiaomeng is here When he was in Zongli, he was cowardly and arrogant.

    Dare to love a litter of bears, all of this virtue.

    Deceived, deceived...

    More than ten thousand years ago, he and his master entered the Auspicious Beast Realm, and the bear they called brothers and sisters at that time was not of this nature.

    That bear is brave and courageous, and also very smart, and he is more tactful than his master in dealing with people, why is it like this now?

    "Let go, I'll go and have a look."

    The black dragon patriarch exhaled, clenched his hands extremely restrained, fearing that he would lose control, he beat up these bears together.

    "Don't let it go, let it go, what if you run away by yourself?" The ancestor shook his head: "We have never been out of the bear's den. If you run away alone, who will take us to find the cubs?

    " Counting on this fat dragon to help find the last two cubs of his family, in case the fat dragon fools them and runs away by himself as soon as he goes out, the world is so big, where are the four souls going to find the cubs.

    One dragon and four souls were in a stalemate in the secret realm, but at this moment, several huge monsters smashed in arrogantly at the entrance of the secret realm.

    "Old ancestor, hurry up and find a way. This tiger must have come to grab the territory. We only have this nest in our house. We can't let the tiger snatch it away. If the cubs come back, they won't have a place to live."

    "What's the reminder, isn't this bear thinking of a way?"

    The old ancestor who said he was thinking of a way yelled at the junior, and the strength of hugging his legs became stronger and stronger: "Fat dragon, hurry up, hurry up, go out and bite him to death!" . "

    Heilong looked at the pendant on his leg, and he couldn't hold back his cravings.

    He took a deep breath, closed his eyes, dragged the bear on his lap, and limped towards the exit of the secret realm.

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution for me during 2022-03-02 11:59:04~2022-03-02

    17:49:23 : 18 bottles of Qianqian; 10 bottles of Xichang; 6 bottles of Evans

    ;

    ◎Latest comment:

    [Special case, only one]

    [You don't update the text, how can I buy the text, I don't buy the text, how can there be nutrient solution, what do you think! ]

    [There is only one special case]

    [Hahahahahahaha Sahua Sahua Sahua Sahua Sahua Sahua Sahua]

    [Is there a possibility that pandas eat bamboo because they are too lazy to hunt, what a trouble, they still eat bamboo Convenience]

    [Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooish Not enough to see! ! 】

    [Who gave you this idea, oh, the special case in the family]

    [Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha "】】】 ]

    [I haven't recognized each other]

    [Are you still today? ? ]

    [Hahahahahahahaha]

    [(???'?)σ???]

    [Hahahahaha, a bunch of bears, the one that is different is the one that mutates]

    【Punching in】

    【Scattering Flowers】

    -End-

_
Chapter 170

    ◎...Emma, ​​he beat up the old ancestor. ◎

    Beyond the secret realm, Xuan Xiaomeng also believed her brother's lies about grabbing the territory. After regaining her strength, she hurriedly got up and studied how to enter the secret realm.

    She and Xuan Xiaohei had never entered or exited through the passage of the secret realm seriously. No, they found the door to go home, but they didn't know how to open it.

    After studying for a while, Xuan Xiaomeng lost all patience, called her friends, smashed the sky together, and prepared to violently tear down the door and enter the house.

    Several people exerted force together, and the air in midair was distorted by them. But at this moment, a low dragon chant suddenly sounded in everyone's ears.

    The sound of the dragon's roar was as if Mount Tai was pressing down on the top, and it suddenly hit the bodies of several little fellows, hitting everyone present, except for Rong Jie, they all turned back into animal forms.

    The brothers and sisters of the Xuanyuan family on the ground were directly stunned by the sound.

    Xuan Xiaomeng was dizzy, and the rows of mosquito coils under the dark circles were spinning and turning, and almost fell to the ground uncontrollably.

    Rong Jie was the most cultivated among the group of beasts, he stabilized his mind a little, stepped forward, and resolutely blocked the little friends behind him.

    The earth is silent, only the sound of the wind echoes in the ears.

    A moment later, a huge dragon's breath rushed out of the void on a rampage.

    The breath of the dragon was very intense, covering the small beasts overwhelmingly. Immediately afterwards, a huge black dragon broke through the tiger's sky, and leaped wildly into the midair with heavy coercion.

    As soon as the dragon came out, the melodious dragon chant resounded through the sky, as if the heaven and the earth were stirred by him, Xuan Xiaomeng and the others couldn't hold their bodies any longer, Qi Qi was shaken by the dragon's breath and flew out backwards.

    Just halfway through the sound of the dragon whistle, it seemed that something had been discovered.

    The dragon's voice suddenly stopped, and its huge dragon eyes stared in surprise at the few small animals that were shaken by his dragon's breath and smashed to the ground.

    Startled, the black dragon patriarch hurriedly transformed into a human form, swept his long sleeves lightly, and retrieved a few small animals.

    "Why are you here?" Heilong asked in a deep voice as soon as he brought the cubs to his side.

    Several little beasts who were dizzy from the shock, just out of danger, they huddled together and stood in a group, examining the powerful soul in front of them uncertainly.

    In Xiaoshan, although everyone climbed the statue of Heilong Patriarch all day long, they were strangers to him. Even Fei Tianhu, who lived the longest in Xiaoshan, only saw Xuan Xiaomeng once when he knocked on the statue and shook him out.

    "Hei, the ancestor of the black dragon?" Xuan Xiaomeng squeezed her ears and called out tentatively.

    She had seen the human form of the ancestor of the black dragon before, but at that time her heart was completely attracted by the news of the father and mother, so she didn't pay much attention to him, so she was a little uncertain at the moment.

    "En."

    The black dragon patriarch nodded, his eyes swept over the few little beasts and the restored Tianxi Mountain, and a hint of doubt flashed in his pupils.

    "Oh, I didn't come here to grab the territory."

    Just as the black dragon patriarch was puzzled, a timid round head poked out from the passage of the secret realm, and as soon as it came out, the small eyes fell on Xuan Xiaomeng and Xuan Xiaohei body.

    "Old ancestor, old ancestor, our little boy is back." Xiong Hun nimbly crawled out of the passageway, and rushed towards Xuan Xiaomeng brothers and sisters enthusiastically.

    Although Xuan Xiaomeng and Xuan Xiaohei understood what he said, they didn't rush to him because they didn't know him.

    The two brothers and sisters flashed in unison, hanging on the legs of the black dragon patriarch, one left and one right, and then they had the same expression, frowned and looked at the bear who looked exactly like them.

    Xiong Hun jumped to nothing, leaned forward, made a comical chirp, and fell to the ground.

    Fortunately, the ancestor he was talking about came out quickly. He had just climbed out of the secret realm, and without seeing what was happening in front of him, he hurriedly ran over and grabbed the fat bear by the tail, dragging him back into the air.

    "It's such a big bear, and it's still frizzy in doing things." The old ancestor who came out, with a bear face, criticized seriously.

    "Old Ancestor, the cubs are back." Fat Bear didn't mind the attitude of the Ancestor at all, and looked at Xuan Xiaomeng and Xuan Xiaohei with sparkling eyes.

    The oldest ancestor also saw his own son, his upright face, like flipping through a book, suddenly turned into a mournful face.

    "You two bastards, where are you going? I'm worried about the old ancestor." The old ancestor had an even more exaggerated expression than Fat Xiongmao. Shamelessly, he burst into tears.

    Crying with snot and tears, how sad, how sad.

    "Hey, old ghost, let go of this bear, I'm going to be strangled into a dead bear by you."

    Xuan Xiaohei felt that he was going to die when he was tightly strangled by a bear that was a whole lap bigger than him. up.

    Xuan Xiaohei, who is so big, can't bear the loving hug of his ancestors, and Xuan Xiaomeng, who is so small, can't bear it even more. She was caught under the creaking nest by the fat bear soul, her eyes turned white, and she felt that the bear's neck was about to be cut off by the bear who claimed to be her ancestor.

    "Hawking——Brother Xiong, this bear... must be... a fake—"

    Xuan Xiaomeng stuck out her little tongue wildly, and was so strangled that her speech was broken.

    Xuan Xiaohei is a fool, when he heard Xuan Xiaomeng said that the bear who claimed to be his ancestor might be a fake, his small eyes widened, he swung his arms, and slapped the bear face of the ancestor of the Xuan family fiercely. Hello with a punch.

    "Aww..."

    The old ancestor was beaten, he hastily let go of the bear legs that hugged the two cubs, and covered his painful eyes.

    "Son, I'm your ancestor. If you dare to hit your ancestor, be careful when you're struck by lightning." The ancestor of the Xuan family covered his eyes and roared angrily.

    Xuan Xiaohei, who was finally able to breathe normally, clenched his fists and said fiercely: "Pretend to be my ancestor, believe it or not, I will kill you."

    Xuan Xiaomeng glanced at the ancestor of the Xuan family, and then at Xuan Xiaohei, she didn't know what she had found, she blinked and fell silent. Climbing the black dragon like a sculpture, he quickly climbed onto his black dragon's shoulders, then sat down leisurely, took out a bamboo, and gnawed it slowly as if watching a show.

    Xiong Xiong doesn't know if his ancestors are not his ancestors... Xiong Xiong only knows that if he dares to strangle Xiong Xiong's neck, he must fight back.

    It's not her father and mother, she won't let them.

    And Heilong, who knew the inside story, didn't make a sound at the moment.

    It is said that the wicked will be tortured by the wicked. He let these bears grind him for more than four years, and now, let their descendants grind him.

    When Xuan Xiaohei saw Xuan Xiaomeng gnawed on the bamboo, he immediately knew that his sister was supporting him in beating the bear. Sister Xiong supports it, so this bear must not be his ancestor.

    They are no longer the ancestors, so what are you waiting for, hit...

    Xuan Xiaohei, who has been to Feiyunque once, is even more reckless now. With a swing of his shoulders, he really beat up his ancestors.

    "Stinky boy, how dare you hit your ancestor?"

    The other two bears had just crawled out of the secret realm. When they raised their eyes, they saw the little boy they had been thinking about beating their oldest ancestor. They didn't even think about it. , roared, and joined the battle.

    In the blink of an eye, the five bears fought together.

    Xuan Xiaomeng sat on the shoulders of the black dragon, looking at the five bears whose souls were powerful but being hammered by Xuan Xiaohei, his eyes flashed with confusion.

    "It's almost enough, those four are really your ancestors." Heilong glanced at the soul bears who couldn't beat a Concentration Realm bear, and said to Xuan Xiaomeng.

    "Xiong Xiong knows." Xuan Xiaomeng smacked his lips: "Ancestor Black Dragon, why are they so weak."     Black Dragon

    shook his head: "I don't know, when I met them, they were so weak."

, squeezed his little ears twice, and chirped: "Brother Xiong, Xiong Xiong recognized them, they are really our ancestors."

    "What?"

    Xuan Xiaohei, who just kicked an old ancestor away, was dumbfounded.

    …Emma, ​​he beat the old ancestor.

    No, I can't blame my ancestors for no reason.

    Dumbfounded for a second, Xuan Xiaohei's eyes turned red, staring at the four bears accusingly.

    "Hey, you are not the ancestors of this bear. Are there any ancestors who wanted to kill the bear when they met?

    " Xiong, if you kill us, the Xuan family will have no sons and grandchildren, are you facing your ancestor?" "

    You are unfilial—"

    the oldest ancestor of the Xuan family who was beaten up by his unfilial sons and grandchildren was called unfilial , the hairy face was dull.

    "Yes, yes, Xiong Xiong's neck is still hurting, and he almost became a dead bear." Xuan Xiaomeng cooperated with a very serious hairy face while holding the bamboo in his paws.

    If the bamboo shavings sticking to the mouth can be wiped off, it will be more serious.

    "Your unfilial ancestor who wants to kill the cub, I don't want it." Xuan Xiaohei forcefully blamed his ancestor for being unfilial, turned around quickly, controlled his weak legs, and returned to the black dragon. .

    As soon as he went back, Xiaoyan glanced at Xuan Xiaomeng complainingly.

    Xuan Xiaomeng couldn't understand the look in her eyes that blamed her for not saying it earlier.     Xuan Xiaomeng comforted her in a low voice: "Xiong Xiong has never seen them before, how

    could he recognize them immediately, you didn't recognize them either."

    Xuan Xiaohei: "...!"

Painful, beat the old ancestor, and when the bear father and mother come back, they must beat him to death.

    The four bear spirits of the Xuan family, who had been sprayed by their unfilial sons and grandchildren, were in a daze, and it took a while to recover.

    "Old ancestor, it's over, it's over, these two cubs are so smart, are they mutated like the ancestor Xuan Le?" One of the bears came back to his senses and looked at the last two cubs of his family in shock.

    "If you mutate, you have to twist it back." The ancestor of the Xuan family gritted his teeth.

    "Let's go, go back first, we must bring them back, we can't let them mutate like Xuan Le. Xiong is too smart, he will do bad things, look at what Xuan Le did, give our precious Buddha Pagoda If it is broken, if there is nothing wrong with the pagoda, can the bear den be bombarded?"

    The author has something to say:

    Dear friends, I am a bit busy these days, and I will change once a day for the time being.

    Thank you to the little

    angels who voted for me or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-03-02 17:49:23~2022-03-03 11:41:14~ Thanks to the little angels who

    irrigated the nutrient solution: 20 bottles on Mondays; 10 bottles of Qi Qi Wu Wu Qi and Scarlet Snow; 2 bottles of Yao Ji;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

    ◎Latest comments:

    [Sahuahua]

    [Hahahaha the bear can’t be too smart]

    [Can’t be smart hahahaha, so what Long Wanian met was Xuan Le, right?]

    [Hahahahahaha, the bear can’t be too smart]

    [Sahua ]

    [Sahua Sahua Sahua Sahua]

    [(???'?)σ???]

    [Okay, waiting for you]

    [Punch in]

    [Stupid and cute offspring are attractive]

    [Hahaha! I like stupid and cute offspring]

    [Onlookers]

    【Too smart hahaha】

    -End-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 6.8K 35
"you are just a replacement, don't except anything from me" he said "agreed" she said not even bothering him with a glance "you will be my wife in na...
30K 475 55
Chi Yue became a student of the medical department of the Interstellar Galaxy Military Academy. The original owner came from a remote planet and was...
33K 469 20
https://m.shubaow.net/219/219042/ Author: Little Fan of Midsummer Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-10-22 Latest: Chapter 94 T...
15.7K 319 17
Jasmine has traveled through, and she has become an ugly little zombie in the novel "Doomsday Strikes: The Rebirth of the Female Protagonist"! Where...