I, panda, the strongest plush...

By Xiaoshuo_

Panda Xuan Xiaomeng has practiced to a great height, and on the day of crossing the catastrophe, she was smas... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 187

Chapter 141 - 150

148 3 0
By Xiaoshuo_

_
Chapter 141

    ◎Xuan Xiaomeng: Brother Xiong wanted to die, and it was another day of beating. ◎

    The operation of Xuanfeng's appearance stunned a group of people. Everyone in the sky and on the ground forgot to react, and all stared at the snowdrift under Xiaoxuefeng in a daze.

    Xuan Xiaomeng and Xuan Xiaohei were so shocked that they forgot to save their father.

    And the Fox King couple in the sky, because of Xuanfeng's coquettish manipulation, they didn't notice the return of the daughter they had been thinking about for the first time.

    When a biting cold wind swept across the ice and snow, a group of people who had been pressed the pause button came back to life.

    "Silly father..."

    Xuan Xiaomeng yelled excitedly, and her fat short legs hopped and rushed towards the snowdrift.

    This surprise really came unexpectedly.

    Mao Tuanzi didn't think about it at all. When he first arrived at Bingyuan, he didn't even bother to find it, so his father brought it up by himself.

    "Ha, ha, ha, dad, why are you so stupid, you can still bury yourself by running away."

    Xuan Xiaohei rushed towards the snowdrift.

    As soon as the two siblings reached the snow bank, they began to shovel the snow hard in an attempt to rescue their father.

    Bai Shu and Fei Tianhu looked at the majestic appearance, but as a result, Xiong Daddy, who was so majestic that he buried himself in just a second, both faces were in a daze.

    They felt that there might be a reason why Xuan Xiaohei was so naive.

    The two beasts glanced at each other, and hurried up to help their little friend save their father.

    In the sky, the fox king and his wife stared straight at the little fox running together on the ground.

    Su Muyu stared at the lively little fox on the ground, with tears in his eyes, and with a sway, he walked towards the four little beasts who were digging snow to save the bear step by step.

    Her eyes have been lovingly watching the little girl struggling to pull the snow in front of the snowdrift.

    Such a lively girl was something she never dreamed of.

    Fox King Kouzi was silent, just quietly looking at his daughter.

    Beside the snowdrift, the four little beasts worked for a long time before they finally dug out the father Xiong who was thrown dizzy, sticking out his tongue and holding his head.

    The father Xiong who was dug out seems to have not recovered at the moment, his small eyes are dull, and he looks suspicious of Xiongsheng.

    Xuanfeng was really suspicious of Xiong Sheng.

    From the moment he stepped out of the ancestor's ice palace, he felt something was wrong.

    Something was wrong, and the bear didn't know.

    Now, this feeling of wrongness is stronger than before.

    It's strange, he is God's favorite auspicious beast, why did he come out this time and get bad luck?

    It hasn't been a day since he came out, and his bear's head is about to be thrown into a daze. How could this kind of situation of falling while walking happen to them?

    Something weird...

    "Papa Xiong, Papa Xiong..." Xuan Xiaohei gritted his teeth and bit Xuanfeng's ear.

    I don't want to bite a few times, but my father didn't respond, he was still dumbfounded.

    Xuan Xiaohei let go of his father's ears, squinted his eyes at Xuanfeng's hairy face as big as a washbasin, then narrowed his small eyes, wanting to cry or not, and said: "Mengmeng, it's over, Daddy Xiong fell to his head and was caught I fell stupid."

    "Father, dad...what's wrong with you?"

    Xuan Xiaomeng grabbed Xuanfeng's pinch of bear hair with her little claws, and also felt that her bear father might have fallen stupid.

    Otherwise, how could there be no reaction at all.

    "What can I do, I must have been thrown stupid." Xuan Xiaoheihan sat next to Xuan Feng's head, eyes hooked, with melancholy on Mao's face.

    As soon as the words of "falling stupid" came out, the big fat bear, which was paralyzed and sluggish, came to life.

    As soon as he came back to life, the big fat bear's paw swung his arms and slapped Xuan Xiaohei without even thinking about it.

    "You are stupid, even your father is not stupid."

    Xuan Xiaohei, who was begging for a beating, finally found his own father. As a result, he was slapped by his own father when they met.

    "Oh, oh, why do you hit me, I call you, you don't answer, are you stupid or what?"

    Xuan Xiaohei was whipped all over the place, and as soon as he got up, he kicked his nose and eyes, a vicious tiger He rushed to eat, threw himself behind Xuanfeng's buttocks, opened his mouth and bit on it.

    It seems to be biting hard, holding Dad Xiong's bear meat, and shaking his head violently.

    ... This is typical of my father not hitting me for three days! !

    Chou Chow, it's all caught up.

    My father is not a man, he kicked Xuan Xiaohei's forehead with his hind legs, and then turned over and sat up.

    As soon as he sat up, he pushed Xuan Xiaomeng onto the bear's leg.

    Xuanfeng looked at the little girl's thin body, and suddenly felt sad.

    "Hey, Mengmeng, why are you so skinny, you have no flesh left. Did you get bullied by some bastard? Tell dad, dad will beat him to death." Xuanfeng looked only a little bit thinner than himself

    . The girl with slightly bigger bear legs has red eyes.

    His eyes were full of anger.

    He felt that the kid must have been bullied by someone because he had no father or mother these years.

    He remembered that when he died, his daughter also weighed fifty or sixty catties, but now...it doesn't weigh at all.

    Just how much has his daughter suffered...

    "Yeah, daddy Xiong, you have suffered." Xuan Xiaomeng's small eyes were watery, and she buried her head in Xuanfeng's bear fur.

    She really felt that her daddy was suffering.

    They were all beaten into dead bears by the villain Ruichang, and their bodies were wiped out. Now, there is only a soul left.

    Wait... Hun...

    Father Xiong is obviously a Hun, how can he hug her, and beat Xuan Xiaohei...

    Ah Piao's body cannot be touched.

    Xuan Xiaomeng sucked in her little nose, but she didn't know what she had inhaled. The water in her little eyes couldn't be covered, and the teardrops rolled out in strings, and the black hair outside her eye sockets was instantly wet.

    "Hawking——Papa Xiong, why did you become a ghost?"

    Things are getting serious...

    Papa Xiong's ghost has become a ghost, so how can you save him.

    If you become a ghost, you can only cultivate the way of ghosts, and the way of ghosts can cultivate your soul. It is impossible to have a physical body for a lifetime.

    Even if it looked the same as when it was alive, it was still a dead bear.

    The most frightening thing is that the number of calamities in the ghost realm is several times higher than that of demons and humans. If you are not careful, you will die in the calamity. I know about my family's affairs. They are not very smart in Xiong Xiong's family. With Dad Xiong's brain, can they avoid those catastrophes?

    "No, it's not a ghost, it's still a demon spirit." Xuanfeng sniffed, and gently patted Xuan Xiaomeng's head with his fat paws.

    Xuan Xiaomeng is too small now, this size is about the same size as when she was seven or eight months old. Xuanfeng patted tremblingly, fearing that he would not be able to control his strength, he patted the girl in his arms into a meatloaf.

    This kind of thing has never happened.

    When Xiao Hei was young, he patted him just because he was happy, but in the end, the slap made Xiao He faint. This dizziness lasted for two days. That time, his hair was almost pulled out by his wife.

    Later, when Xuan Xiaohei grew up, every time he did something stupid, his wife beat him up.

    It is said that the reason why Xiao Hei is so stupid is that he shot Xiao Hei stupid at that time.

    He also felt that the reason why his idiot son was so idiot might have something to do with the previous shoot.

    So, at this moment, he really didn't dare to let go of Xuan Xiaomeng's patting, for fear that something wrong would happen to his daughter if he photographed her.

    "Then where did your ghost energy come from?"

    Xuan Xiaomeng changed her posture, lying on Xuanfeng's stomach, raised her head, and looked at him suspiciously.

    "Given by the ancestor, let me come out to find you."

    Xuanfeng hooked the bear's head, and looked at the little bear on his stomach seriously with small eyes. After reading it, the nails retracted into the meat pads, and the thick fingers checked Xuan Xiaomeng's body.

    "Hey, daddy Xiong, you favor girls over boys. You hit me when you meet me. I'm going to run away from home. I don't want you as a father.

    " Xuan Xiaohei, who had kicked and slid all the way, crawled back, and when he came back, he looked at Xuanfeng accusingly.

    Xuanfeng tilted his head, grabbed the bear's paw, and took Xuan Xiaohei into his arms without any seriousness, and then hugged a bear with his left hand and right hand: "What's wrong with beating you, your parents are not here, you are an older brother, you have to take care of it." Sister, take a look, how thin your sister is now, do you think you should hit her?"

    After finishing speaking, Xuanfeng threw his little cub into the air with a toss of his paw, and then turned over and got up. As soon as he got up, the two cubs who were thrown up landed firmly on his back.

    "Let's go, Father Xiong will take you to find your mother Xiong."

    Finally found the cub, the fat daughter-in-law has been worried about the two cubs, don't worry about other things in advance, let the fat wife take a look at the cub first.

    Father Xiong carried his baby on his back and left as soon as he said he wanted to. Except for Xuan Xiaomeng and his brother and sister, all the other beasts were treated as air by him, and he didn't even look at them.

    "Father Xiong..."

    Xuan Xiaomeng also forgot about her little goblin and little friends, and intimately climbed up to Xuanfeng's forehead, took out a section of bamboo from the space, and wanted to feed it to Xuanfeng.

    As a result, as soon as the bamboo was handed over, Xuanfeng only salivated and sniffed the smell, then turned his head.

    "Father is a dead bear, he can't eat bamboo anymore, Mengmeng can eat it by himself." Xuanfeng's small eyes showed sentimentality.

    But the sentimentality only stayed in his eyes for a second, and then disappeared.

    Carefree bears, sentimental such sentiments, are not for them.

    Even if there is, I won't take it to heart. Just like when Xuan Xiaomeng knew they were dead, she was only sad for two days.

    Xuan Xiaomeng is also a heartless person, looking at the bamboo in her hand, and then at her own father, she really started to eat the bamboo by herself.

    "Father Xiong, how did you and Mama Xiong get to Bingyuan? I searched for you for a long time but couldn't find it." Xuan Xiaomeng asked while eating bamboo.

    Seeing Xuan Xiaomeng eating bamboo, Xuan Xiaohei took out a bamboo shoot and picked it up to eat.

    Xuanfeng stepped on the ice and snow tremblingly, fearing that he would fall into the ice pit inexplicably as he walked.

    As he walked, he said: "There was an old ancestor in our clan who lived here once. This old ancestor was very powerful. He calculated that our clan would have a catastrophe, so he left the secret technique in the clan. Me and your mother bear The demon soul was drawn into the old ancestor's former cave."

    Xuan Xiaomeng: "That is to say, from the very beginning, Father Xiong put his back on Bingyuan's side..."

    The three bears whispered and left the gate. Gang, went to the north of Bingyuan.

    Behind them, Jun Tianze slowly followed with Fei Tianhu and the little fox, without bothering the three father and son who had gathered together.

    And Bai Shu...

    Just like the wolf guards didn't know her, she was also lame this time, so she didn't recognize the Fox King couple in human form.

    There is no way, she has lived in Xiaoshan for nearly two hundred years, and when she first entered Xiaoshan, her fox father and mother visited her several times, and every time they met, they were in the shape of a beast. Bai Shu didn't even know that her parents were in human form. What is it like.

    The fox king and his wife, who were ignored by their own cub, saw that the cub arrived at the door but didn't enter, and followed that silly big bear's ass and walked away slowly. The couple couldn't recover.

    When they came back to their senses and saw the direction the big bear was going, the corners of their eyes couldn't stop twitching violently.

    This bear...how did it go to the ice sea?

    On the other side of the icy sea, thousands of miles are frozen, belonging to the Ice Origin Jedi, and there are countless snow clan monsters inside. Is this big bear going to bring its own cub to die?

    The author has something to say: Thanks to     the little angels who

    voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution for me during 2022-02-14 18:52:44~2022-02-15 11:53:43

: 50 bottles of fish; 40 bottles of orange peel; 30 bottles of AOA tears in the rain; 28 bottles of Manman; 20 bottles of Huamanqing; ! ! ! , Yan, Don’t Chase the Bus, Girl ~ Don’t Cry 5 bottles; 2 bottles of Zizimo

    ; My support, I will continue to work hard!

    ◎Latest comments:

    [Onlookers]

    [Scattering flowers]

    [(???'?)σ???]

    [It’s so rare now]

    [Irrigate the nutrient solution to Da Da, will it grow a big fat? ! 】

    【I will spend my whole life supporting you, and may the nutrient solution guide your way forward! ]

    [Thousands of rivers and mountains are always in love, can I give you an extra bottle? OK! Bright moonlight in front of the bed, more texts on the Jinjiang River, watered with nutrient solution, the code word doubled~]

    [Press the paw ~]

    [You can find it, if you follow it, your luck will be better. ]

    [Hahahahaha]

    [It's not easy! Manual star eye. Give you more water, please thrive, little sapling. ]

    [Ding ding ding, your nutrient solution has arrived, please update and check! 】

    【Finally reunited with Daddy Xiong~ It’s not easy~ The moonlight in front of the bed, the text goes to Jinjiang, watered with nutrient solution, the code word doubles~]

    【Are you sure you can find the way to Mama Bear? But Mengmeier's good luck should be much better than Xiong's bad luck! 】

    【Good-looking and good-looking】

    -End-

_
Chapter 142

    ◎It's over, my Bai family is a fool. ◎

    Bai Shao looked at the direction Xuanfeng was walking, but he didn't react.

    The couple glanced at each other, raised their steps, and hurriedly followed. They wanted to see what this bear soul was going to do in the Ice Sea Jedi.

    The Fox King and his wife thought that Xiong Hun's goal was the Ice Sea Jedi, but they couldn't reach it after walking for a stick of incense. They were shocked to find that he had miraculously turned a corner at the snow peak in front of him, and crossed it from the other side of the snow peak. sentry post, walked towards Fox Palace.

    Seeing the direction he was going, the couple were not in a hurry to take Bai Shu back to the palace, and stayed behind invisibly.

    They thought they hid it well, but they didn't know that Jun Tianze and the four beasts above the concentration level had discovered them. But seeing that they have no malicious intentions, just ignore them.

    The only one who didn't find them was their daughter.

    On the endless ice, a big bear slowly walked forward with three small animals on its back.

    He walked in a very strange direction, going east for a while, then west for a while, without any rules, and beside him, he followed a little tiger with wings.

    Not long after Father Xiong appeared, Jun Tianze returned to the magic bamboo space. Xuanfeng heard from Xuan Xiaomeng that the little fox was her little friend. Seeing that the little guy was just a monk in the demon realm, he accompanied his daughter to brave the ice and snow. Shu was also thrown onto his back and picked up.

    After walking for almost an hour, the father and son who met each other finished explaining the encounters of these years of separation.

    When Father Xiong heard that it was Xuan Xiaohei, not Xuan Xiaomeng, who was sent to Beiyuan, he became a little suspicious of Xiong Sheng.

    But he resolutely refused to admit that it was his fault for sending the wrong baby, and insisted on putting the blame on Xuan Xiaohei.

    When he sent them away from the secret realm, it was Xuan Xiaohei's lack of 'rules' that made him send the wrong baby.

    According to the habits of the two brothers and sisters, the one who ran the fastest when encountering troubles before must be Xuan Xiaomeng. Never once has the son outrunned the daughter.

    When something happened in the secret realm, he saw two cubs running towards him. He raised his arms according to the usual habit of cubs. The one in front was sent to Beiyuan, and the one behind was sent to Xiaoshan. How could it be wrong.

    Xuan Xiaomeng and Xuan Xiaohei: "...??"

    You have been co-authoring for more than a hundred years, and you are always recognizing bears in the order of our front and back.

    Is there such an unreliable father?

    When the secret realm collapsed, Xuan Xiaohei was frightened too much. He had never outrun his own sister in a hundred years of his life, but he won for the first time. As a result... the reward for winning was photographed from Beiyuan, It was also contracted by others and became a beast in other people's homes.

    Xuan Xiaohei didn't want this reward at all.

    Bai Shu and Fei Tianhu looked at the three father and son who pushed each other, and they were already numb...

    a nest of fools.

    No wonder Xuan Xiaohei was so outrageous. It turned out that his father was even more outrageous than him.

    ——My own baby can make mistakes! !

    The pot was pushed back and forth, until finally it was left alone.

    There was a little delay between the father and son, and they hugged each other and wept sadly for a while.

    Bai Shu, Flying Tiger: "...!!!"

    Inherited, 100% hereditary.

    The little friend's father is nothing like a father...

    The father and son Sanxiong, who had finished crying with headaches, finally set out on the road.

    "Father Xiong, where is Mama Bear? How long will it take us to get there?"

    The bears in the Xuan family are really weird bears. The bamboo eats the bamboo, and the bear bears the bear, there is no barrier at all. After Xuan Xiaomeng finished eating a section of bamboo, she obediently lay on her father's back, then frowned and carefully observed the surrounding environment.

    Everything was white, Xuan Xiaomeng, who stepped into the ice source for the first time, looked at it for a while, but couldn't see anything.

    Apart from feeling that her father's route was a bit weird, she just felt that her father seemed to be very unlucky.

    Not long after she left, her father was thrown three times.

    Once, I almost failed to climb out... Hera

    Xuanfeng looked at the six roads, looked at the endless icebergs in front of him, and said confidently: "Hurry up, Ben Xiong came out of the ancestor's underground palace, until he found You guys, it only takes two or three hours, if there are no accidents, you will be able to see Mama Xiong in two hours."

    Xuan Xiaomeng and Xuan Xiaohei said, thinking it's almost time...

    the one on the side When Flying Tiger heard Xuanfeng's words, the tiger's eyes showed a trace of suspicion.

    He turned his head and looked at a small ice peak not far away, always feeling that something was wrong.

    It seems that they passed by this little snow peak not long ago.

    But this is just the Flying Tiger's suspicion, not sure. After all, the vast ice source and the snow-capped mountains all looked alike, and it was the first time he had seen such snow-capped peaks in all his years of life, and he couldn't fully distinguish them.

    "Father Xiong, are we going in the wrong direction? Xiong Xiong thinks that we have passed this place before." Xuan Xiaomeng squeezed her small ears, and her small eyes frowned at the snowy peak that Flying Tiger was looking at.

    After reading it, he shrugged his nose.

    Xuan Xiaomeng's doubts deepened after smelling the air that belonged to them alone.

    "I haven't been there before. The mountains in Bingyuan look the same. Mengmeng must have made a mistake." Xuanfeng's small eyes flickered, and he said with confidence.

    After finishing his speech, he turned around and walked around Xuefeng to the other side.

    "Father, you must have misunderstood the recipe. This place smells like us." Xuan Xiaohei lay on Father Xiong's back, probably because it was too cold, and hugged Bai Shu into his arms.

    Speaking of which, among the five-headed beasts, the only one who didn't feel cold was Bai Shu.

    Although Bai Shu grew up in Xiaoshan, where the four seasons are like spring, the snow fox is a snow fox, not afraid of the cold by nature, once entering the ice source, it adapts to the cold of the icy world.

    "How could your father have taken the wrong direction?" Xuanfeng said with a straight face, resolutely refusing to admit that he had gone in the wrong direction, flicking his tail, he continued to move forward with the cubs on his back.

    "Uncle Xiong, have you lost your way?" The white fox nestled under Xuan Xiaohei's bear paw, and had been watching for a while.

    Now, she is very sure that her little friend's father is going in the wrong direction.

    From the time of departure to the present, he has traveled in four directions, east, west, north, south, and they walked back and forth, with the center point being the outpost where they met before.

    "...??" Xuanfeng looked at the sky and the earth with clear eyes, and stopped talking.

    Boys, can you tell the truth without seeing that he is looking for a way?

    The Fox King and his wife, who followed the five-headed beasts invisibly, were completely stunned when they saw the bears going around from Xizhao Peak to Ping Peak.

    Su Muyu: "This idiot, where is he going behind my back?" "I don't know,     queen

    , the sun is about to set, are you still following him?"

They can't tell the difference between southeast and northwest.

    It is simply a joke in the world for the monster clan to get lost.

    The eyes can't see clearly, what are the two holes on the nose used for? If you sniff in the air, you can recognize the direction.

    A group of idiots...

    But among this group of idiots, there is another one who is his daughter.

    He Xuehu is famous for his wisdom in the monster clan, so her daughter has become a stupid fox.

    Bai Shao went crazy, he didn't plan to follow these idiots anymore, his figure flickered, blocking Xuanfeng's way.

    As soon as he stopped the bear, Bai Shao stretched out his hand, ready to suck his silly girl over, but before he could reach out, he saw the big bear's eyes brighten, and he ran towards him excitedly as if reunited after a long absence.

    Bai Shao Yimu was a little unresponsive.

    "Oh, male fox, I met you again. You came just in time. Benxiong asks you, where was the place where you met me just now?" Bai Shao looked at the happily running

    bear, thinking that What was he going to do? In the end, he asked for directions again.

    Just ask for directions, but the words that come out of your mouth are particularly worthy of beating.

    The male fox...

    Hehe, he is a noble snow fox. No one has ever dared to call him that since he was born.

    Bai Shao's face turned cold, feeling that he was being provoked.

    But here, Su Muyu's figure also appeared in Xuanfeng's sight.

    When Xuanfeng saw Su Muyu, he greeted him warmly: "Mother Fox, you are here too."

    Su Muyu paused, and the corners of his long and narrow eyes slightly frowned.

    As soon as he frowned, he suddenly saw the little girl obediently staying on Xuanfeng's back, before the anger was brewed, she rested.

    Su Muyu forced a smile: "This fellow Taoist, do you want to go back to the place where we met just now?"

    Xuanfeng nodded his head.

    Ask for directions, but deny that you are lost.

    "Go straight in this direction, and you will arrive." Su Muyu pointed to the left.

    After pointing, he raised his eyes and looked at his little girl.

    However, Bai Shu, who is usually shrewd, is acting stupid now.

    Bai Shu squinted his eyes, and sniffed the air suspiciously.

    After sniffing, he didn't know what to tell, let's forget that he didn't recognize his own mother, and gave Su Muyu a disgusted look.

    After watching the people, he put his ear next to Xuan Xiaohei's and whispered: "These two foxes have the smell of my father and mother, but they are a bit messy, and they also smell like other foxes. They must be partners. To lure/understand my father and mother."

    "What do you mean?" Xuan Xiaohei got excited, his small eyes secretly glanced at Su Muyu, and said, "Your mother's queen and father's eyes won't be a problem, right? He Kanyan's figure is good, they can see it."

    "Don't talk nonsense, my mother's eyes are fine." Bai Shu patted Xuan Xiaohei's paw, and said: "My father's eyes are the only problem. My mother said that the reason why I almost died when I was born was because of his eyes." Blind, I mistook a bad fox for a good one, and that’s why I was born early.”

    The little fox and Xuan Xiaohei muttered and communicated, but they couldn’t bear it. Except for her, everyone else was a demon, and their hearing was more sensitive than hers, even if she No matter how softly you speak, everyone can hear you.

    Bai Shao, Su Mu said: "...!!!"

    It's over, my Bai family is a fool.

    The author has something to say:

    Thank you for the little angel who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution for me during 2022-02-15 11:53:43~2022-02-15 17:08:15~Thanks to the little angel for the

    irrigation nutrient solution : There are always people who want to harm me, 30 bottles of Shaohua Dance Fleeting Years; 10 bottles of mousse, equal number; 7 bottles of zero; 1 bottle of light cloud, clear wind and clear light;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

    ◎Latest comment:

    [Hahahahaha hiccup, the Hanhanxuan family has mixed in a Bai family Hanhan]

    [Hahahahahaha, Sahua Sahua Sahua, I’m holding the nutrient solution to see you, hurry up! The manuscript depositor hand it over! ! ! ]

    [Crowd watching pouring nutrient solution into the small tree pit, will towering trees grow? ]

    [Sahua Ding Ding Ding, your nutrient solution has arrived, please update and check! ]

    [Hahahahahahahahaha]

    [A family who lowered the IQ]

    [Nutritional solution (1/1) achieved it, there is a chance to drop the update, please ask the knight to continue]

    [Immediately, the Xuan family was banned from playing together, Lower IQ]

    [Hahahahahahahaha pouring nutrient solution into the small tree pit, will towering trees grow? 】

    【Press the paw】

    【The bright moonlight in front of the bed, the Jinjiang River, the nutrient solution, the code word doubled~]

    【Hahahahahaha】

    【Drink this bottle of nutrient solution, and fight 33,000 tomorrow! ]

    [Hahahahahahahaha]

    【Laughing Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhboad

    in?

_
Chapter 143

    ◎A family of bears, why is there such a big difference in luck? ◎

    The Fox King couple felt dizzy when they saw their own daughter who regarded them as goblins.

    I couldn't believe it, this fox that even my parents couldn't recognize was their daughter.

    The couple were very surprised.

    I don't know what they thought of, they turned their eyes together, and glared angrily at the Xuan family father and son.

    This angry look made the three bears of the Xuan family bewildered.

    Su Muyu let out a long breath, frowned his long and narrow phoenix eyes, and sucked in his big palm, wanting to bring his daughter back.

    "What are you doing, you want to snatch the fox?"

    As soon as the suction came out of his sleeve, Xuan Xiaohei seemed to have noticed something, grabbed Bai Shu's tail with his claws tightly, and pulled Bai Shu back forcefully.

    As soon as he pulled back, Xuan Xiaohei hugged Bai Shu tightly, and then glared at them viciously.

    "Ho Ho Ho—Okay, this bear still thinks you are good foxes, but you are also evil-hearted, and dare to snatch the cubs in front of this bear." After asking the way, Xuanfeng, who was about to turn around

    , Seeing that these two coquettish foxes dared to snatch the beast from his bear's back, they opened their mouths wide and let out an angry bear cry.

    Xiong Xiao's voice was thick and powerful, revealing the power that belongs to the Mahayana realm.

    Xuan Xiaomeng and Fei Tianhu also arched their backs, staring at the Fox King couple with bared teeth.

    "Chirp, chirp -- back away, I want to snatch the little fox, and I'll beat you up."

    Xuan Xiaomeng roared fiercely. After yelling, he directly took out a demon power ball from the space and squeezed it in his hand.

    These two foxes are both late-stage demons of Body Tempering Mirror. If there is no accident, they should soon pass the catastrophe and become a Mahayana demon cultivator. On their side, although Father Xiong still has the coercion of the Mahayana realm, but... the demon soul is weak, and its real combat power may not even be able to defeat Xuan Xiaohei. Therefore, as soon as Xuan Xiaomeng made a move, he was ready to make a big move. Blast the two foxes into the sky.

    "...Xuan Xiaomeng, put away the things in your hands, put them away. This thing is too powerful, it will blow up my fox's den." Bai Shu, who was hugged back by Xuan Xiaohei, was still in shock. When she turned her head, she saw The little friend actually pinched her big killer in his hand.

    Bai Shu glared, and immediately asked Xuan Xiaomeng to put away the Yaoli ball.

    Are you kidding, the power of this thing is too terrifying, there is nothing in the ice source, and there are the most snow mountains. Pianxue Mountain is the most unbearable, what if something goes wrong and her father, queen and queen are buried.

    Xuan Xiaomeng blinked, glanced at the Yaoli ball, then at Bai Shu, put the Yaoli ball back decisively, and then took out the magic bamboo.

    Su Muyu looked at the silly girl on the bear's back, feeling powerless, her body flickered, and she transformed into her own body.

    This is an extremely beautiful white fox. The white fox has a huge body, a fluffy tail, and graceful lines. Seeing the original shape of this fox, the brothers and sisters of the Xuan family and the Flying Tiger were all taken aback for a moment.

    After being stupefied, the three pairs of eyes turned to Bai Shu suspiciously.

    It's just because the original shape of this big fox is like an enlarged version of Bai Shu.

    "Xiao Shushu, come here." Su Muyu said in a deep voice as soon as he showed his original shape. While speaking, he glanced unsuspectingly at the two sons of the Xuan family.

    The Xuehu family is based in the world with intelligence. When her daughter was born, she was still eccentric and extremely intelligent. But I didn't want to think that after only one or two hundred years, I would... grow stupid.

    The daughter is so stupid, it must have something to do with the two bears.

    No, I have to take it back and teach it carefully, if they continue to be so stupid, the face of their Snow Fox Clan will be lost.

    Bai Shu looked at Su Muyu who had changed into his original form, and seemed to finally realize that this was her own mother, with gleaming fox eyes, she leaped out of Xuan Xiaohei's embrace, screaming and ran towards Su Muyu.

    "Mother, mother, are you here to pick me up?"

    Looking at the girl who was running excitedly, Su Muyu finally showed a trace of relief on her face, and thought to herself: Fortunately, the girl is not so stupid that she can't even recognize her animal shape come out.

    However, within a second of this comfort, he froze when he heard the wailing from the little girl's mouth.

    Su Muyu: "...???"

    The old lady gave birth to a fox, maybe a fox... She is not a wolf, so what is her name! ! !

    Su Muyu's paws are itchy, and he really wants to hit the bear.

    She felt that the wailing of the girl must have learned from Xiong.

    "Yes, mother will pick you up later."

    Su Muyu inhaled and exhaled, trying to stabilize his tone. With a flash of his figure, he changed into a human form to catch his little girl, and then without looking at the three bears and tigers over there, he hugged Bai Shu and flew towards the fox palace.

    She couldn't let her daughter be with these demons anymore, and she was worried that... her daughter would not be rescued.

    "Mother, mother, my little friend is still there..."

    "Oh, big fox, where are you taking Bai Shu?"

    As soon as he flew through the air, Su Muyu saw the bear cub begging to be beaten on the ground. , holding his head high, looking at his little girl reluctantly.

    Su Muyu's eyes were dark, he touched the daughter in his arms, and said gently: "Your little friend seems to have something to do, the queen mother has been separated from you for a long time, and I miss you very much, you and the queen mother will go back to Fox Palace first, waiting for your friend After finishing the work, I will ask your father to invite them to the Fox Palace."

    Bai Shu nodded her head, thinking that what her mother said was reasonable. Stretching out his head from Su Muyu's arms, he called out to Xuan Xiaohei and Xuan Xiaomeng: "Xuan Xiaomeng, my mother and I have gone back to the Fox Palace. After you find your mother, come to the Fox Palace to pick me up." "Go to the Fox Palace.

    " Go, go, when Xiong Xiong is about to leave, I will pick you up."

    Xuan Xiaomeng looked at the little friend who was taken away by her mother, without any reluctance, on the contrary, she was very happy for Bai Shu. When I was in Xiaoshan, although my little friend didn’t say anything, she kept talking about her father and king. It’s not hard to see that she actually missed her parents very much. Now that she finally came back, as a good friend, she is naturally Don't disturb her reunion with her parents.

    After hearing the conversation between the girl and the bear, Su Muyu, who was walking away on the wind, raised his red lips lightly, and a sneer appeared on his lips.

    She still wants to pick up her daughter. It's a beautiful idea...

    "Bai Shao, send them to the Shenshan Mountain. When you turn around, keep an eye on them. When they finish their work, send them out of the ice source immediately. They must not be allowed to come back to find Xiao Shushu." Su Muyu sent a sound transmission with his spiritual consciousness to the Fox King who had not yet left on the ground.

    After hearing this, the fox king glanced at the silly bears, and felt that his wife's idea was good.

    Bai Shao's eyes turned slightly, and then he smiled like a spring breeze, stepped forward two steps, and hugged Xuanfeng: "Brother Xiong, this king is Bai Shu's father, seeing you rushing to Bingyuan, there may be important things to do , this king is very familiar with Bingyuan, how about sending Brother Xiong for a ride?" "

    Just say that you are so strange to follow behind this bear, so you are here to pick up the little fox. Okay, let's lead the way." Sure,

    Xuan Xiao Heizui owes this, it is 100% hereditary Xuanfeng.

    Gu Chou, he wants others to lead the way, but his tone is arrogant, as if Bai Shao is a fox from the Xuan family, he is not polite at all.

    No one knew what Bai Shao was thinking, but his face didn't change much anyway. With a nod, he took the Xuan family father and son, plus the Flying Tiger, to the Divine Mountain.

    The Fox King and his wife seem to be very afraid of the snow mountain where the ice palace is located. Even the survival of the ice source, the couple take this mountain as a benchmark. As for the reason, it has been too long for the fox king to be clear. Anyway, there is a training from the ancestors. If there is a change in the snow peak where the ice palace is located, it means that a disaster is about to happen in the ice source. earn a living.

    Shenshan is not too far from Fox Palace, with Bai Shao who is familiar with the road leading the way, the group arrived quickly.

    Bai Shao is a cunning fox.

    In the snowdrift under the sacred mountain, when he first saw Xuanfeng, he and Su Muyu were speculating on Xuanfeng's identity. Now because of Bai Shu, the bears are less guarded against him, and on the way to send the three members of the Xuan family to Shenshan, they have been spying on Xuanfeng's words both openly and secretly.

    Han Xiong was not rescued, and he almost confessed how many hairs he had on his body along the way.

    Of course, Bai Shao didn't take advantage of it either.

    Both Xuan Xiaomeng and Xuan Xiaohei were curious about what kind of Fox Palace Master Bai Shu was talking about. Along the way, the siblings never stopped talking. Xuanfeng sold his family's situation, and Bai Shao, who thought he was smart, was unknowingly also sold by Xuan Xiaomeng and Xuan Xiaohei, who questioned him without hesitation, and sold his family's Fox Palace situation.

    When Bai Shao sent the three members of the Xuan family and Fei Tianhu to the foot of Shenshan Mountain, he came back to his senses and was terrified. Looking at the eyes of the two bear cubs, they became flickering, revealing an indescribable weirdness.

    It never occurred to him that he would fall into the hands of two silly bears.

    Every question these two cubs asked seemed insignificant, but together they covered almost the entire terrain and patrol of his fox palace.

    He even unknowingly exposed all the forces hidden in his fox palace.

    The two cubs were very skillful in asking questions.

    Why is Bai Shu's ancestor very powerful? How many ancestors does she have? Do all the ancestors like Bai Shu?

    After hearing this, he was still emotional about the relationship between his daughter and his little partner, and without thinking about it, he replied: Not much, not much, her thirty ancestors love him very much... This conversation is terribly frightening to think about...

    he and his wife Maybe I was mistaken, maybe the stupidity is just the protective color of this family.

    Smart people are easy to brainstorm.

    Xuan Xiaomeng and Xuan Xiaohei are not interested in knowing how many hidden forces their family has.

    The siblings just wanted to count how many good things Bai Shu could get back this trip.

    When Ning Zhuncheng was in Ningzhun City, Bai Shu was greedy for Xuan Xiaomeng's demon power ball. She once said proudly that when she returned to Bingyuan, she would ask her ancestors for a nameplate each. At that time, she would also be able to throw a big killer .

    Sending the person to Shenshan, Bai Shao said goodbye to the three members of the Xuan family immediately on the grounds that he had something to do.

    It was said to be farewell, but in fact it was hidden in the dark, wanting to see the ancestors that Xuanfeng said.

    The history of Shenshan in Bingyuan is too long. It is said that the fact that the fox clan can become king in Bingyuan has something to do with this Shenshan. But the old bear just said that there are their ancestors in this mountain...

    Xuanfeng sent Bai Shao away, put the cub on his back on the ground, then shook his head, raised his head and shouted: " Old ancestor, open the door, open the door, the cubs have found..."

    Xiong Xiaosheng rushed into the night.

    I don't know if the sound is too loud, the main peak of Xuefeng is fine, there is no vibration, but the small Xuefeng on both sides can't stand Xuanfeng's shouting, the snow on the peak is rumbling layer by layer. The ground collapsed.

    Lying on the ground, waiting for the two bears and the boy Flying Tiger who were waiting for Daddy to take them to see their mother, they felt the ground tremble, as if something had rolled from above.

    The three little guys raised their heads together and looked at the Xuefeng on both sides where there was movement. ,

    Sweeping his gaze over, the three beasts stared, and immediately ran around.

    The three beasts ran extremely fast, and just after running for more than ten meters, the snow on the mountain collapsed to the place where they stayed just now.

    When they escaped safely from the snowfall, they turned around and saw that the old bear who had caused the small avalanche had been buried by the snow again...

    This time the burial was not too deep, and the fat bear's buttocks were still outside the snow.

    Flying Tiger was dumbfounded: "...?"

    The Xiong family, why is there such a big difference in luck?

    Xuan Xiaohei, Xuan Xiaomeng: "...?"

    ...Fall, my Xuan family actually has such a bad luck bear, did Xiong father not worship the old grandpa of heaven!

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution during 2022-02-15 17:08:15~2022-02-16 11:44:58~

    Thanks to the little angels of irrigation nutrient solution: 20 bottles of Ling Huaer; 14 bottles of God said I am the most pure; 10 bottles of talking about Ping Ping Niao Niao, Ao Shuangzhi^Strawberry Flavored Baozi, Haha, Gu Bei; 8 bottles of Fenghen; White Peach Oolong , 5 bottles of Kennet; 4 bottles of 36907991; 2 bottles of Autumn Water Ruoxia; 1 bottle of Jiuju Woxin, Wuyue, Bingbao, 33679774, Yundanfengqing, Qingxi, momo, Xiaomo; thank you very much for your support

    , I will continue to work hard!

    ◎Latest comments:

    [Press the paw]

    [Papa Xiong whose luck has been robbed is so pitiful...]

    ​​[Hahahaha, it’s so difficult, Papa Xiong, Sahua Sahua Sahua Sahua]

    [Can you make 20 coins? My heart is not dark about the deal! ]

    [Sahuahua]

    [Hahahahaha, Daddy Xiong is so miserable]

    [Sahua]

    [Hahaha]

    [Luck is so important]

    [Crowd]

    [Thousands of words can’t express my heart, I can only use nutrition hard You can feel my endless love when I pour the liquid on you! ]

    [Looking good and looking good]

    [Scattering flowers]

    [Drink this bottle of nutrient solution, and fight another 33,000 tomorrow! 】

    【Poor Daddy Xiong, all luck has been drawn out】

    -End-

_
Chapter 144

    ◎It's not easy for Xuan Xiaohei to live to this day. ◎

    Xuan Xiaomeng sat on the snow with his ears closed, looking suspiciously at the other side with his small eyes, struggling to shake his short tail, trying to climb out of the snow to his own father.

    He tilted his head and watched for a while, maybe he wanted to understand something, and there was a trace of sadness in the little hairball's eyeballs.

    Her little shoulders drooped, and mist seeped out of her dark eyes.

    Along the way, Father Xiong had a lot of bad luck, either fell into a pit, or was buried in the snow, and there were many situations. Although it was not a big danger, it was extremely difficult. Their family is a very lucky family, and Xiong's father's situation...it seems that he has no luck at all.

    Ruichang took away the luck of Father Xiong and Mother Xiong, and it also affected their demon souls.

    No, I have to find a way to make up for the lost luck of Father Xiong.

    With something in mind, Xuan Xiaomeng got up, swung her little butt and walked to the edge of the snowdrift, then opened her mouth to grab Xuanfeng's hind leg, and pulled her father with all her strength, trying to pull him out of the snowdrift.

    Seeing this, Xuan Xiaohei hurried forward to help.

    This is a bear without filial piety, Xuan Xiaomeng bit the leg, but Xuan Xiaohei directly grabbed his own father's short tail.

    Tail, can it be bitten?

    Xuanfeng, who was buried half of his body by the snow, felt that his tail was about to break off.

    Not far away, Bai Shao, who was stealthily spying on the movements of a few beasts, looked at Xuan Xiaohei's fierceness in biting his father's tail. For some reason, he suddenly felt the same, and somehow felt that his fox's tail was also a little hairy. It hurts.

    The two cubs, plus a big tiger, had sex, worked together, and finally dragged Xuanfeng out of the snowdrift.     "

    Aoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomatic     _ The little guy who knocked the fat bear out of the snowdrift was kicked in the face and door without even taking a breath.

    With this kick, I don't know how much strength Xuanfeng used, he just kicked the three little beasts over several times.

    Then...

    no more! !

    Xuanfeng let out a loud roar, and there was a thud on the top of his head, and another large cloud of snow fell down. As soon as he took a breath of fresh air, half of his body was covered in snow again.

    Being kicked mercilessly by her own father, Xuan Xiaomeng, who was kicked dizzily, is not going to save her father anymore.

    Humming, chirping, he got up, panting, and shouted: "Father Han, daddy, can you crawl out by yourself?"

    Dad like this is too much trouble, for the sake of her face, it's better not to get close to Han father.

    "Haw... I can crawl out."

    This time, Xuanfeng was not buried too deep, and although his voice was muffled in the snowdrift, it could still be heard.

    When Xuan Xiaomeng heard the reply, she stroked her forehead with lingering fear, pulled out a bamboo from the space, peeled the shell, and said: "Then you crawl out by yourself, you kicked Xiong Xiong's face just now, and Xiong Xiong's face hurts, I don’t have the strength to save you.”

    “Uncle Xiong’s face hurts too, silly dad, you’re so unreliable, if I’m kicked to death by you, you’ll have no descendants.” Xuan Xiaohei didn’t want to talk to his dad any more, and sat down. Go to Xuan Xiaomeng's side, and eat bamboo with her own sister.

    Flying Tiger looked at the snowdrift, then at the ruthless brothers and sisters of the Xuan family, flapped its wings, and dragged out a piece of monster meat from the space.

    The three little guys sat in a row and started cooking.

    "Which one bit the bear's tail just now?" Father Xiong asked who the cub who bit his tail was while saving himself.

    Xuan Xiaomeng bit the bamboo, unconscionably betrayed her brother, and said: "Xuan Xiaohei bit it."

    Xuan Xiaohei blinked, tilted his head twice, and the Flying Tiger put a pot on his back: "It's not a bear." What the uncle bit was bitten by a big tiger."

    Flying Tiger: "...??"

    Ben Tiger is just a soy saucer, so it's none of his business.

    This pot, the flying tiger will not carry it.

    He viciously swallowed a piece of monster meat: "It's not this tiger, if it was bitten by this tiger, Uncle Xiong, your tail may have been broken, it was bitten by Xuan Xiaohei." "Okay, Xuan Xiaohei, I

    will I know it was you, an unfilial son, who bit me." With a bang, Xuanfeng finally succeeded in saving himself, and sat up with a whimper.

    As soon as he sat up, he lifted the bear's paw, and slapped Xuan Xiaohei fiercely from a long distance away.

    I don't know how much strength he used, but Xuan Xiaohei's eyes circled and his eyes stared straight.

    "Hiss—bad dad, take it easy. I'm stupid, this son has to be raised by you."

    Xuan Xiaomeng looked at Brother Xiong who was stupefied by his father's slap and couldn't recover. , Swallowing her throat, she felt a little pain in her forehead.

    Xuanfeng looked at Xuan Xiaohei of Lengshen, his small eyes flashed with guilt, and he immediately turned his head away: "Stupid or not, it's not that I and your mother are raising it." "Raise,

    raise, raise, you have Mr. Xiong Humph, when I see Mama Xiong, I will definitely tell Mama Xiong that you hit me again." Xuan Xiaohei glanced at Xuanfeng aggrievedly, and gnawed a mouthful of bamboo viciously as if to vent.

    After nibbling, he moved his paws, and angrily threw a bear's butt to his father.

    Xuanfeng looked at his troubled son, and gestured with his bear's paw a few times. From that look, he seemed to want to give Xuan Xiaohei another two slaps.

    Seeing this, Xuan Xiaomeng quickly stuffed the last piece of bamboo into his mouth, then slammed onto the back of the Flying Tiger: "Let's stay away, brother Xiong is stupid, he will be hammered.

    " Nest out.

    Seeing Xuanfeng's actions, Xuan Xiaomeng knew that her brother was about to suffer, and as expected, when they flew into the air, Xuan Xiaohei was pressed down by her father, biting, flinging, and even patting... ...crazy beating! !

    "It's really not easy for Xuan Xiaohei to survive until now." In mid-air, the Flying Tiger flapped its wings, and Xuan Xiaohei sweated a lot.

    Hiss—

    seriously suspect that Xuan Xiaohei picked it up, otherwise why would Uncle Xiong be so willing to beat him.

    Xuan Xiaomeng nodded approvingly: "That's right, it's not easy for Xiong Xiong to survive."

    What's that, this is just a bear father, and the bear mother hasn't participated yet. Back then, she and Xuan Xiaohei had often been blackmailed by Mama Xiong.

    Mother Xiong doesn't know how to take babies. When they were young, she often stepped on them. She stepped on them. When she held them to eat bamboo, she often slipped her hands, and the bamboo fell and hit them.

    Mama Xiong always said Brother Xiong was stupid and was beaten by Papa Xiong. But she felt that their litter was not very smart, and they were all beaten by their own mother when they were still milk bears.

    Her father is like this, she and Brother Xiong are also like this, Mama Xiong...Mama Xiong is better than Papa Xiong, but not much better, she is not smart anyway, according to the rules, Mama Xiong must have been beaten by her grandma There is nothing wrong with this

    calculation method! !

    The sky gradually dimmed, and the afterglow of the setting sun made the ice surface dazzling. In the dark, Bai Shao looked at the fat bear who was beating his son over there, turned around numbly, and turned around to the Fox Palace with his hands and feet.

    Forget it, he and his wife may really be overwhelmed.

    If there is a problem with this litter of bears, he will move his head down and use it as a bench for his wife.

    After Xuanfeng hammered his son, his whole body felt refreshed.

    Pressing his son under his belly, he left his head outside, paralyzed and ready to raise his voice, calling for the ancestor to open the door.

    The voice was still in his throat, as if he had thought of something, he blinked and shouted to Xuan Xiaomeng above his head.

    "Mengmeng, come and ask the ancestor to open the door." Xuanfeng stood up and dragged the crying son Xiong carefully away from the snow mountain.

    After walking for a while, it was visually estimated that even an avalanche would not be able to bury the bear. Father Xiong, who is very good at playing with cubs, crushed Xuan Xiaohei under his belly again.

    It was the first time for the flying tiger in the sky to see Xiong playing with its cubs.

    Seeing Xuan Xiaohei, who was so crushed by his own father that he couldn't turn over, but was still alive and kicking, trying to turn his head and bite twice, he didn't know what to say anymore.

    "Open Sesame, ancestor, ancestor, you guys are here, open the door quickly."

    Xuan Bumeng was very obedient, and as soon as Xuanfeng finished speaking, she obediently pointed at the snow mountain and called for the ancestor to open the door.

    But in other words, if you look at this iceberg, it is either ice or snow. Where can the door be opened for them?

    After shouting, Xuan Xiaomeng waited for a while, but there was no movement on the iceberg.

    She tilted her head, stared at the snow mountain and squeezed her ears, then opened her voice and shouted: "Ancestor, are you at home, please open the door quickly, it's too cold outside, the bear is going to freeze to death.

    " Several times, there was no movement on the mountain.

    My daughter shouted, finally Xuanfeng was not buried by the snow.

    Xue didn't bury him, but he couldn't stand his stomach, and there was an unfilial son. Just when he was fully focused on the snow-capped mountain, Xuan Xiaohei, who was being pressed under his belly, bit Xuanfeng in a tricky manner. Xuanfeng screamed, and his limbs slapped the ground in pain.

    There was a crisp click!

    The ice cube cracked inch by inch, and the father and son fell into the ice pit with a thud.

    In mid-air, Flying Tiger and Xuan Xiaomeng heard Xuanfeng's voice, turned their heads and looked...

    Oh, the dead Xuan Xiaohei was hammered again.

    When Xuanfeng suppressed the arrogant Xuan Xiaohei again, Xuan Xiaomeng and Flying Tiger also returned to the ice from midair.

    A tiger and a bear, lying far away from Xuanfeng and Xuan Xiaohei.

    "Father Xiong, did you go to the wrong place and can't open the door?"

    Xuan Xiaomeng knows the temperament of her brother Xiong and Dad Xiong too well, she doesn't want to get close to them at all. Experience tells her that if they get close, it may not be father and son who will fight later.

    "That's right, it's here. Where I was buried not long ago, the snowdrift is still there." Xuanfeng glanced at a big snowdrift not far away, and then looked at the iceberg with worried eyes.

    Mistake, mistake...

    I walked too hastily when I came out, and I forgot to ask my ancestor how he returned to the ice palace.

    What should I do if no one answers when I shout now.

    Could it be that they have to wait here all the time.

    It's icy and snowy, he's fine, anyway, he's used to staying in the ice palace, and has adapted to the cold, but what about the two cubs.

    Xuanfeng was melancholy.

    However, it was useless for him to be melancholy.

    Xuan Le returned to Feiyun Tower, counting the time, and returned to the Ice Palace after half a month. When he returned to the Ice Palace, with a sweep of his consciousness, he saw three bears, a tiger and a fox sitting in a row at the door of the house, facing the cold wind and heavy snow.

    He didn't pay attention to the tiger and the fox, but his own cub was so pitiful that even his eyelashes were covered with snow.

    Xuan Le: "...??"

    Is this pretending to be pitiful for him?

    Two little bears in the state of concentration and one old bear can block out the wind and snow by throwing a cover at will. Why do they need to make themselves so embarrassed?

    Xuan Le was worried.

    Thinking about later, he must teach these little brats who play tricks on him a lesson.

    As soon as this idea arose, the memory suddenly ran back to the life in the secret place of Tianxi Mountain.

    Xuan Le slapped his forehead, and laughed: "You're playing tricks, you're overestimating them. These brats have completely inherited the attributes of the bears in the den. They must have forgotten to cover themselves.

    " Said, or their own family knows their own family best.

    The three-headed bears of the Xuan family who were waiting outside to open the door knew to release the Yaoyuan to keep out the cold, but they forgot that the Yaoyuan can avoid the snow. If it wasn't for this morning, when Bai Shu came to see them from the Fox Palace, they would move a little, and when Xuan Le came back, what they were looking at would not be bears, but a few bear snowmen.

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or irrigated nutrient solution for me during 2022-02-16 11:44:58~2022-02-16 16:55:08~Thanks to the little angel who

    irrigated nutrient solution : 20 bottles of Blossom Pinellia; 3 bottles of 1088975; 1 bottle of 48499553, 33679774;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

    ◎Latest comment:

    [Fool]

    [Oh Ho Ho, hahahaha, Sahua Sahua Sahua Sahua]

    [Hey, number one]

    [Hahahahahahahaha stupid?]

    [Sahua]

    [Hahahahaha]

    [Stupid ]

    [It's not easy to live, no wonder you play yourself as a cherished species]

    [Hahahahahahahahaha]

    [

    [Hahahahahaha, the whole family is so stupid]

    [Water the nutrient solution to Da Da, will it grow fat and fat? ! ]

    [Pandas play by themselves hahaha]

    [Sometimes I doubt how the bears grow up]

    [Crowd]

    -End-

_
Chapter 145

    ◎"Butt as a bench?" ◎

    Xuan Le sat on the chair, with deep eyes, after carefully observing the two cubs outside the underground palace, he was a little surprised when he saw a bear among them, the small one looked like a milk bear After a while,

    he closed his eyelids lightly, and said in a low voice, "Come in."

    Why is the body of a bear in his early hundred years so small?

    Could it be that he practiced some strange technique?

    But these two cubs are extremely talented, in their early 100s, they are already at the Concentration Realm, this kind of talent is unprecedented in their family, and there will be no one in the future.

    Even if he is a hundred years old, he has only just entered the transformation state.

    This is the result of his hard work.

    Xuan Le's words fell, and outside the ice peak, a black vortex took shape in an instant.

    In the vortex, a corridor of stone steps with no end in sight stretches out from it. With the opening of the vortex, Xuan Le's words also came out from inside.

    "Old Ancestor, you finally opened the door. If you don't see it again, your cub will freeze into a bear."

    Looking at the winding stone steps, Xuanfeng's small eyes sparkled, and after the light was finished, he revealed Strong complaints.

    The old ancestor is too unreliable!

    It took so long to open the door for them.

    "You unreliable ancestor, hehe, he must have hid in a corner and slept soundly. He slept so soundly that he couldn't even wake up." Xuan Xiaohei shook his head and grinned twice.

    Xuan Xiaomeng also felt that what her brother Xiong said was reasonable, and her chubby head agreed. Not knowing what to think of, Mao Tuanzi glanced into the vortex with his eyes wide open.     After watching for a while, Xuan Xiaomeng turned her head, put her ear next to Xuan Xiaohei's, and said in a low voice: "Brother Xiong, if you don't want to be hammered, listen to Xiong Xiong's words. After entering, don't talk too much." These days, Brother Xiong     is Really didn't get hammered by her own father, it made her heart ache for him.

    My own father hammered the baby, no matter how he hammered it, it was impossible to really beat the baby to death, but the ancestors were not sure, if the strike was not light or heavy, Brother Xiong would be finished.

    "Why should you speak less?" Xuan Xiaohei didn't understand Xuan Xiaomeng's painstaking efforts, so he tilted his head and gave her a strange sideways glance.

    Xuan Xiaomeng looked at his innocent and helpless brother, rolled his eyes, raised his paw, and gently pulled his ear.

    "If you are not afraid of being beaten to death, then you can just say it, Xiong Xiong will not care about you then." Xuan Xiaomeng turned her face away, not planning to remind her brother again.

    Hmph, if you get beaten for talking nonsense after you go in, don't say she didn't remind him in advance.

    There is no harm without comparison.

    A nest of bears, pulled out to see, Xuan Xiaomeng is the most reliable one.

    It's just unbelievable.

    The stone steps stretched and fell to the snow, Xuanfeng put his son and daughter on his back, shook his head, and strode up the stone steps.

    After stepping on it, he looked back at the flying tiger and the fox: "Little tiger and fox, let's go, it's cold outside, go in and have a seat."

    The tiger and the fox didn't care too much. Without even thinking about it, they really followed up the stone ladder.

    The Fox King couple, who sent their daughter over to play with their friends, saw their daughter walking towards the stone steps stupidly from a distance.

    "Mother?" Bai Shu frowned slightly, and looked at Su Muyu suspiciously.

    Su Muyu: "Your friend is going to see your family, what are you going to do, go back to the Fox Palace with your mother first, and then come and play with them after they come out." Bai Shu tilted his head, his eyes revealed a strange look: "The queen mother is here to defend against the mystery

    . Xiaomeng and the others?"

    She is not stupid, it's just that Xiao Shan's comfortable life gives her little time to think. In the past half a month, she has clearly felt that their father, queen mother and queen mother are deliberately separating her from her little friends.

    They... don't seem to like Xuan Xiaomeng and Xuan Xiaohei.

    "No."

    Su Muyu paused for a moment, glanced at the vortex that was about to disappear in front of him, and then said: "They went in, and they will come out at some point, the queen mother finally reunited with you, and she doesn't want to be separated from you again. "

    Although she was talking to Bai Shu, her thoughts had gone to nowhere.

    Su Mu returned to his senses, hugged Bai Shu in his arms, and said, "Go back to the Fox Palace first, the sacred mountain is not far from my Fox Palace, as long as they come out, the queen mother and your father will definitely tell you.

    " Glancing at Su Muyu, he said with deep meaning: "My mother, the owners of Xiaoshan have treated me very well. Although they have a way to take back my life that should have died early, they can't change my innate talent. Xuan Xiaomeng went to Xiaoshan six or seven years ago, and I, from the middle stage of body training six or seven years ago, became a fox at the peak of the demon core. Mother, I want to live, live for a long time, I don't want to live There is no tomorrow after today..."

    Bai Shu didn't seem to say anything, but he seemed to say something.

    After finishing speaking, he slumped and closed his eyes.

    Before Xuan Xiaomeng entered Xiaoshan, she had lived in Xiaoshan for nearly two hundred years. After such a long time, her cultivation has only increased by one level. This is the result of her never neglecting and practicing hard.

    But since playing together with Xuan Xiaomeng, her long-suffering body has inexplicably improved, and, miraculously, it only took six or seven years to cultivate from the body training state to the completion of the demon core.     If she practiced at this level according to her previous speed, she might not be able to reach this level by the end of her life. Because, the body-forging state only has a lifespan of two hundred and thirty years. If within these two hundred and thirty years, she cannot break through the body-forging and enter the demon core, then her life... Seeing the prosperity of the world, she does not want to die, she wants to die     . Live for a long time.     And the only one who can keep her alive is a little friend who has Wangyou skills...     Su Muyu heard the little girl mention "early death", her eyes flashed with pain, she turned her head, and gave Fox King Bai a vicious look Shao, holding Bai Shu in his arms, turned back to the Fox Palace.

    Although her daughter's premature death was caused by herself, the source was caused by Bai Shao.

    This is a bloody story.

    The fox king is tall and handsome, and the things in the fox palace are coveted. A scene where a beauty saves the hero and the fox king repays his kindness finally leads to the fox king being restrained, and the fox's life is almost lost. The queen of the fox was pregnant with Liujia, and went on the field in armor, and fought with a female fox for half a month. Although the evil fox with ulterior motives was crushed to death, the fetus in the womb was almost unsafe, and almost died when it was born.

    Be it human race or monster race, the higher the cultivation level, the harder it is to leave blood. Bai Shao and Su Muyu knew very well that they would never have any more children in this life, so even if it was a crooked little fox, they liked it very much. In order for their daughter to survive, they would not hesitate to send the child to the hospital. Xiaoshan.

    In recent years, they have not reported much hope.

    ... They have been waiting for the bad news from Xiaoshan.

    As a parent, no one has the desire to hope that their children will become dragons.

    In the past, Su Muyu only hoped that his daughter would be alive, but after seeing her alive and kicking, she also hoped that her daughter would be smart, so she subconsciously wanted to keep away from the bear who was leading her stupidly.

    Outside the snow mountain, Xuan Xiaomeng in the ice palace didn't know what the three members of Fox King's family were talking about in private.

    Step into the ice palace and walk through the dark corridor.

    When the eyes widened again, three bears and one tiger, they saw a man with a strong figure and strong facial features sitting on the dilapidated throne of the Ice Palace.

    This man had a deep ghostly aura, and his handsome face was rendered a bit more sinister by his ghostly aura.

    Xuan Xiaomeng, Xuan Xiaohei, and Flying Tiger, the three beasts that came out of Xiaoshan, when they saw this man, subconsciously tensed up, they rolled off Xuanfeng's back, and stood guardedly at the entrance of the hall, Did not go in with Xuanfeng.

    "You really have something wrong with your father Xiong's eyes."

    Flying Tiger fixed his eyes on the man on the throne, arched his body, and looked ready to go.

    Xuan Xiaomeng gritted her teeth, and immediately opened the offensive.

    "Xiong Xiong also thinks there is a problem. Which eye does he have? It can be seen that this person belongs to Xiong Xiong's ancestor."

    Xuan Xiaomeng felt that the matter was overwhelmed.

    ——They were all cheated by their own father.

    The person sitting on top has such a ghostly aura, it's not a good thing at first glance, how could my father recognize him as an ancestor...

    He asked his father earlier, where did the ghost aura come from, and his father said it belonged to the ancestor Ghostly, she didn't suspect much at the time, but now... Whether the person sitting on top is the ancestor or not, they have to check.

    Hmm, there's really nothing to check.

    They are auspicious beasts, and their aura is extremely peaceful. Even if they are dead ghosts, it is impossible for them to have such a big ghost aura and... murderous aura.

    That's right, it's killing intent.

    The killing breath, as if they had just come down from the battlefield, was so heavy that it was hard for them to ignore it.

    "Father is too unreliable. If the dead old ghost sitting on it is our ancestor, I will use my buttocks as a stool for him." Xuan Xiaohei leaned close to Xuan Xiaomeng, gritted his teeth, and sighed softly. There was the deterrent sound of the solitary bear.

    The three beasts were all besieged by the tide of beasts in Ningzhun City. I will not mention what happened to the Flying Tiger for the time being, but Xuan Xiaomeng and Xuan Xiaohei really gained knowledge in Ningzhun City.

    This kind of knowledge is not only about monsters, but also about people's likes and dislikes and vigilance. Now, they are no longer bears that can be fished away with a bamboo stick.

    Xuan Le's ghostly aura is so heavy that when the three little beasts saw him, they immediately regarded him as a bad guy.

    "Sit on the butt as a bench?"

    On the throne, looking at the two little boys on guard, Xuan Le smiled.

    The big palm grabbed lightly in the air, and Xuan Xiaohei was sucked onto the couch. Immediately, his sitting posture changed, and he really took Xuan Xiaohei's bear buttocks as a bench and sat down: "This proposal is not bad."

    After saying that, Xuan slapped Xuan Xiaohei's ass with a slap: "It's not bad, it looks very strong.

    " The person spanked, Xuan Xiaohei stared at him angrily, turned around and bit Xuan Le.

    However, his biting force was undoubtedly scratching for Xuan Le who had stepped into the ghost fairyland, not to mention not causing any scars, and even got a bear tooth knocked.

    "The old ancestor hit it lightly, if he was beaten to death, our Xuan family will have no children or grandchildren." Xuanfeng looked at his son who had been slapped, realized his conscience, and hurriedly said.

    As worthy of a litter of bears, the tone of their speech is exactly the same.

    The bears of the Xuan family really have brain circuits that ordinary people can't understand.

    Outside the ice palace, Xuanfeng hammered his son so hard that if someone else beat his son, he began to feel distressed.

    In fact, Xuan Xiaomeng also has this kind of mentality. She feels that it is okay to beat her brother no matter how she beats her, but if her father beats her, she is afraid that her father will beat her brother Xiong to death.

    Xuan Le ignored Xuan Feng, and glanced at Xuan Xiaomeng with his abyss-like eyes: "You dug the top of the Buddha Pagoda in Mengshan, right? When you dug, how many crystals were moved?" The author has something to

    say

    : Thanks to the little angels who voted for me as the overlord or irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-02-16 16:55:08~2022-02-17 10:43:49~Thanks to the

    little angels of irrigation nutrient solution: tsing 20 bottles ; Feifei, Screening, 44468964 10 bottles; Qingxi, Little Apple? 2 bottles; 33679774, Wutong Qingying, throb, 42554712, Bingbao, □□iling 1 bottle; Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work

    hard of!

    ◎The latest comment:

    ", Xuan Feng Pa" is a big catch for the author ~

    it should be Xuan Le]

    [Reminder for update]

    [Scattering Flowers]

    [Crowd Watching]

    [This ancestor is definitely an outlier among bears]

    [Scattering Flowers]

    [Looking good-looking]

    [Press the paw]

    [Scattering Flowers]

    [What happened to this panda ancestor]

    [Ding Ding Ding, you The nutrient solution has arrived, please update and check! ]

    [Brother Xiong, I have a mouth]

    [Brother Xiong's mouth hahaha]

    [Pfft my own baby is still delicious hahaha]

    [(???'?)σ???]

    -End-

_
Chapter 146

    ◎Xiong Xiong just wants to be a sloth bear◎The

    sound of Xuan Le fell, and he swept his sleeves, and swept Xuan Xiaomeng and Fei Tianhu who were at the gate of the palace into the palace, and then looked outside the ice palace.

    That sharp knife-like gaze made Bai Shao, who was about to observe the sacred mountain up close, feel his heart tighten.

    Bai Shao didn't leave the snow mountain where the ice palace is located with Su Muyu. He and Su Muyu have a good understanding as a couple of thousands of years. Su Muyu took Bai Shu away but didn't call him.

    As a result, as soon as he got close, he noticed the sight that seemed to be hanging above his head.

    "Little fox, leave, they will come out after three years." The voice of Xuan Le's spiritual sense surged on the snow-capped mountain, hitting Bai Shao's ear like thunder.

    As the sound fell, outside Xuefeng, the majestic king of the fox clan was shocked ten miles away by a sound.

    Bai Shao's pupils shrank suddenly, filled with astonishment.

    He stabilized his body and stood there for a while, feeling the strong wind blowing from the sacred mountain, lowered his brows, and turned back to the Fox Palace.

    In the ice palace, Xuan Xiaomeng and Fei Tianhu rolled into the palace uncontrollably.

    "Ghost fairy?"

    Sensing the strength of the people in the palace, Xuan Xiaomeng's face was horrified, and she forgot to react, her small eyes stared straight at Xuan Le.

    ...Fall, this old ghost is actually a ghost fairy! ! !

    Wait, why are there 'immortals' on Fengnan Continent?

    Fengnan is only the lower realm of the Three Realms, and the laws of the lower realm reject the power of immortals. All monks who have survived the Ascension Tribulation must ascend to the upper realm.

    If you don't want to ascend, you will lose your body and become a loose immortal.

    Sanxian is the limit that Fengnan Continent can bear. The 'ghost' in front of him is not Sanxian, but a real ghost fairy.

    Xuan Xiaomeng was a little confused.

    --This unscientific! !

    "The little guy's eyesight is not bad, he is more promising than your father." Xuan Le's eyes showed appreciation.

    As expected of the third successor of the Futu Pagoda, he can see through his soul and body cultivation at a glance. I'm afraid this little guy can really reverse the disaster of their clan's extermination.

    Xuan Le's ghostly spirit swayed slightly, revealing her soul.

    A ghostly bear with a ferocious expression just appeared in front of Xuan Xiaomeng.

    This bear soul is extremely powerful.

    As soon as he appeared, the powerful soul breath filled the entire hall overwhelmingly.

    Looking at this person's primordial spirit, Xuan Xiaomeng and Xuan Xiaohei's doubts were gone.

    Although this bear is a bit vicious, it is indeed the ancestor.

    Xuan Xiaomeng squinted her small eyes, staring at the ghost bear strangely.

    Ghost energy rose from Ghost Bear's body, and there was a deep scar on his forehead. This scar is very hideous, it ruins the round head that everyone loves, and makes him look particularly difficult to mess with.     Xuan Le moved the bear body, controlled the power to

    suppress Xuan Xiaohei, stuck out her tongue, licked a wound on the sole of her foot, and continued to ask: "When digging the top of the pagoda, how many crystals were moved?"

The wound on the palm was very new and hadn't healed in time, ghostly aura overflowed from the wound one by one, it looked like a person was bleeding.

    "The top of the pagoda?" Xuan Xiaomeng was confused.

    Immediately, as if thinking of something, he spread his paws, and grabbed the unknown thing dug at the bottom of the blood pool of the Beast Sect of Beiyuan, and grabbed it in his hand.

    "Is this what you're talking about?" Xuan Xiaomeng couldn't get up right now, she secretly glanced at Xuan Le's wound, and then quickly turned her gaze away.

    Hiss, such a big wound made her paws hurt.

    This old ancestor licked so violently, isn't he afraid of getting hurt again?

    Also, who the hell is this old ancestor? It's so terrifying...

    Xuan Xiaomeng raised her paw, looked at the thing in her hand, and said dully     : "Is this a part of the pagoda?

    "

Under Yunque, after the demons were dug out from the top of the tower, they became restless and wanted to overturn Feiyunque and climb out of the abyss. Presumably, the sky crystal blocking the hole in the boundary membrane at the bottom of Mengshan has loosened.

    "It didn't move, all the Tianjing are still in place."

    Futu Tianjing, Futu Tianjing, without Xuan Le's explanation, Xuan Xiaomeng knew what Tianjing he was referring to.

    "Well, that's good."

    As long as it doesn't move, the demon under the hole won't be able to crawl out. When she fuses with the Buddha Heaven Crystal, she can directly activate the Buddha Tower to repair the boundary membrane.

    Xuan Le fell silent after saying this.

    I don't know what I'm thinking, Xuan Xiaohei groaned under his stomach, trying to get out from under his stomach.

    In the hall, the atmosphere was a little silent.

    After a while, Xuanfeng opened his eyes again, and slapped the bear's paw in the air. Xuanfeng, Xuan Xiaohei and Flying Tiger all slapped to the stone room where Mother Xiong raised her soul, leaving only Xuan Xiaomeng in place.

    Xuan Le turned into a human form, lightly grabbed her hand in the air, and lifted Xuan Xiaomeng to her side.

    "Little brat, what's your name?" Xuan Le asked as he ran his palm lightly along Xuan Xiaomeng's fur.

    Xuan Xiaomeng: "My name is Xuan Xiaomeng, what's the name of my ancestor."

    "My name is Xuan Le."

    Xuan Le introduced himself, and said, "Your father is unreliable. He only told me that Tianxi Mountain was destroyed. The enemy doesn't even know who it is. Little guy, you're pretty smart, you should have investigated something, tell me, who destroyed Tianxi Mountain, and what is the purpose of that person?"

    Four bears came to the ice palace, the other two dead bears looked dull, and the other cub looked hopelessly naive, only this little bear had bright eyes and didn't look stupid, she She is also the successor of the Buddha Heavenly Crystal. She must have investigated after Tianxi Mountain was destroyed.

    Xuan Xiaomeng is the best at climbing the pole.

    Although the ghost bear next to him is a little scary, but I can't bear it because it is my ancestor.

    Xuan Xiaomeng narrowed her small eyes, looked at Xuan Le with aggrieved eyes, hooked her claws on his arm, and activated the blazing complaint skill.

    Twitching and twitching, he told Xuanfeng in detail about his life in the past few years. In it, it was emphasized that Ruichang took away the luck of their Xiongxiong family and coveted the Buddha Tianjing, and wanted to destroy the Three Realms.

    Xuan Le looked at the bear who was crying and complaining, and suddenly felt that everything was over.

    Just now I thought this little guy was smart, but it turns out...

    ——It's all the same! ! !

    In the panda family, there is no second bear with a clear mind like him.

    "Ruichang?"

    Hearing Xuan Xiaomeng's words, Xuan Le pondered for a while, looked down at Xuan Xiaomeng, and said, "It's hard for you.

    " It has already affected the demon soul." Xuan Xiaomeng complained, sniffed, and changed his face in a second, very melancholy.

    Xuan Xiaomeng's words made Xuanfeng a little surprised.

    This little bear...

    is he smart or stupid?

    He can see Xuanfeng's problem, but his temperament is immature.

    "I see."

    Xuan Le put away his doubts, and did not continue the topic of Ruichang.

    Turning to Xuan Xiaomeng, he said: "Xuan Xiaomeng, I don't have much time, so I'll make a long story short. I am the second successor of the Buddha Crystal, and I once smashed the Buddha Crystal into pieces. You have retreated in the Ice Palace for three years, Integrate the top of the Buddha Pagoda. After the fusion, you will know what your Dao is. After realizing the Dao, even if Ruichang is a god and demon who came down from the heaven, you don’t have to be afraid of him.” “Why did you smash the Buddha’s sky

    ? Crystal." Xuan Xiaomeng was startled.

    With a flick of his attention, he shifted his attention from the old devil Ruichang to the important things that his ancestors had done.

    Can the Heavenly Crystal of the Buddha be smashed?

    Isn't this thing given by Grandpa Tiandao? They can break it if they want to?

    Xuan Le: "Use it to block the hole in the boundary membrane."

    "Boundary membrane?"

    The news scared the bear, Xuan Xiaomeng squeaked, and knocked his head on Xuan Le's throne.

    "Three, is the boundary membrane of the Three Realms broken?"

    Xuan Le: "It is not the boundary membrane of the Three Realms that is broken, but the boundary membrane of the Three Realms and other worlds.

    " If you are scared, you will become a dead bear." Xuan Xiaomeng gave Xuanfeng a sideways look, and patted her chest.

    Xiong was scared to death, she thought it was because the boundary membrane of the Three Realms was broken, and the sky above her head would fall down without waiting for Ruichang to destroy the world.

    Xuan Le: "It's a long story."

    Xuan Xiaomeng took out a piece of bamboo from the space, ready to shock herself: "Then you make a long story short."

    Xuan Le smiled, looked at the somewhat contradictory little bear beside him, and said : "To make a long story short, there is a demon clan outside the Three Realms. This demon clan tried to invade the Fengnan Continent ten thousand years ago. Your ancestor and I pushed them back into the abyss by myself. The way to push them back, It was knocking the sky crystal on the top of the pagoda and using it to block the hole in the boundary membrane. Now that the top of the tower has been dug out by you, the sky crystal that blocked the hole seems to be a little loose, and the demons are about to move again. Your ancestors and I In the past half month, I entered the territory of the demons from other worlds and killed ten in and ten out."

    Having said this, Xuan Le paused for a moment, and said again: "Back then, when I knocked on it, it ate me back and turned me into a ghost fairy, and I still have sequelae. Inherited, then you should quickly merge, as long as the Buddha Sky Crystal is complete, the backlash from your ancestors will naturally disappear. Also, after the fusion, go back to Mengshan, and give the Sky Crystal that I blocked the hole in the two realms to All melted into the boundary membrane. If the boundary membranes of these two realms are not completely repaired, I am afraid that your ancestors will not be able to be ghosts." "

    Demon race?" Xuan Xiaomeng opened her small eyes: "Is it Su Zhouwan? The demon in the demon abyss?"

    "Yes, it seems to be smart."

    Xuan Le patted Xuan Xiaomeng's head: "I found out that the timing of the demon clan was wrong. At that time, the Futu Tianjing had returned to the clan and could not be manipulated by me. , I can only knock on Tianjing to block the magic path opened by the demons, but it is not finished, and a little slit is leaked, so Suzhou is like that. Hurry up and practice, after the practice, first repair the boundary membrane Good."

    Xuan Xiaomeng tilted her head, smacked her lips, and said: "This task is a bit heavy. Father Xiong and Mother Xiong have found it. Xiong Xiong only wants to be a sloth bear. Otherwise, old ancestor, you can take out the Buddha Crystal Go make it up yourself."

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2022-02-17 10:43:49~2022-02-17 18:09:37~

    Thanks to the little angel of irrigation nutrient solution:!!! 5 bottles; 1088975 3 bottles; 33679774 1 bottle;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

    ◎Latest comments:

    [Old Ancestor: The Xuan family doesn’t have a reliable bear except me]

    [Hahahahaha]

    [I’m still young and ignorant, isn’t this looking for a fight?]

    [Since drinking the nutrient solution, I don’t want to do anything other than update of. ]

    [Hey, after reading the big article, I went to TikTok to find the video of rolling bamboo shoots... that's too immersive~]

    [It's not enough to watch, please come on and make more! ! ]

    [Slap with the palm, finish spreading flowers]

    [Claw]

    [Guest officer, the nutrient solution you ordered, our store accepts payment by renewal. ]

    [It's all over, hahahahahaha]

    [Scattering flowers] [

    Crowd watching]

    [The corner of the ancestor's mouth twitched, and he slapped the bear in the pit with a slap]

    [Hahaha you unreliable bear]

    [Scattering flowers]

    -End-

_
Chapter 147

    ◎I'm cheating myself! ! ◎

    Xuan Xiaomeng really felt that this task was a bit heavy. She can't carry it on her small shoulders, she is a bear who has just been in a state of concentration, how can she have the ability to mend the boundary membrane.

    Xuan Xiaomeng is not stupid.

    If her boundary membrane could be repaired by a bear in the state of concentration, the ancestor sitting beside her would not be reduced to a ghost fairy.

    The ancestor must be bluffing the bear.

    The first step is to let her fuse with the pagoda. After she has fused with the Futu Pagoda, the second step must be to close her small black room and let her practice hard.

    Practice is definitely necessary, but the rhythm has to be decided by herself, so she doesn't want to be locked in a small dark room.

    Xuan Le looked at the bear who was eating bamboo and letting him mend the boundary membrane leisurely, his expression froze for a moment.

    "Sloth bear?" Xuan Le was annoyed.

    The corners of the mouth twitched slightly, and the palms under the robe were tightly squeezed, controlling the desire to hit the bear.

    After pinching it a few times, I couldn't control it anymore. I stretched out my palm, lifted it up and slapped Xuan Xiaomeng's head.

    Just as she was about to pat the bear's head, Xuan Le looked at the bear, which was only about seven or eight months old in size, withdrew her strength slightly, and slapped Xuan Xiaomeng on the forehead.

    It's too small to hit too hard...

    "Ah, old ancestor, why are you hitting Xiongxiong?"

    Heck——

    Xuan Xiaomeng hit his head on the seat, and the dark circles under his eyes slid down.

    "Old Ancestor, you are a fairy, you can't hit a bear casually, you will kill the bear." Xuan Xiaomeng was dizzy, tilted her head, and looked at Xuan Le accusingly with her small eyes.

    "It's better to kill him, and I can worry less about it." Xuan Le was furious, and glanced at the little hairy dumpling.

    He exhaled deeply, feeling deeply tired: "Replenish the boundary membrane, only the owner of the Buddha Sky Crystal can repair it."

    Xuan Xiaomeng pursed her mouth, hummed and said in a low voice: "Take it out and put it in your body, you will be the owner.

    " The tower was smashed, so I don't believe that he can't mend the hole in the boundary membrane.

    He must have wanted to be the hands-off shopkeeper and enslave Xiong Xiong to work.

    After saying this, Xuan Xiaomeng's black eyes jumped with excitement.

    Feel so smart!

    The old ancestor went to mend the hole, Xiong Xiong practiced slowly and steadily, so that Xiong Xiong didn't have to work hard, and he could hand over things like the Buddha Crystal, which would kill Xiong's life at any time.

    Well, although she is not very clear about the combat power of the Fengnan Continent, she is sure of one thing. The ancestor in front of him is definitely ranked first in the Fengnan Continent in combat power, and even Sanxian can't beat him.

    Didn't Ruichang want to snatch the Heavenly Crystal of the Buddha? Come on, come and snatch it from the old ancestor.

    A demon soul that is suppressed by the law and bound in the body, a ghost fairy that can also exist in Fengnan... Xiong Xiong wants to see how the Ruichang demon will snatch the Buddha's crystal from the ancestor.

    Listening to the little guy's words, Xuan Le's chest was stuffed.

    Turning his head, he looked at the little guy with strange eyes.

    Why is this little hairball so sure that he can take out the Buddha Crystal?

    He can indeed take out this thing, and he can indeed use the Buddha Sky Crystal to repair the boundary membrane, but...he has no time...

    After all, he is the second successor of the Buddha Sky Crystal. It can be brought back, but it takes too long, and he can't afford it.

    Back then, if he had had enough time, he would not be a ghost now.

    Returning to Tianjing, without a thousand or eight hundred years, it is impossible to succeed. At that time, the demons had completely torn apart the boundary membrane, and the life and death of Fengnan Continent was imminent. Without any hesitation, he dismantled the crystal and violently blocked the hole.

    Again, he doesn't have time... let alone a thousand or eight hundred years, he can't afford it for a year now.

    Without him to suppress Fei Yunque, he would be overthrown by the demons within a year at most, and Fengnan Continent would really be over by then.

    Therefore, this little bear has to do it himself.

    "Don't think about what you have, the sky crystal can't be taken out, you have to go to it yourself." Xuan Le closed her eyes lightly, counting the time, and prepared to go back to Feiyun Que.

    Xuan Xiaomeng tilted her little ears, leaned towards Xuan Le, and muttered: "I'm lying to Xiong Xiong, I don't believe that Tianjing can't get it out." Don't ask her why she knew, instinctively,

    she just knew that the freshly baked ancestor was bluffing her .

    "The fact is that you can't get it out."

    Xuan Le's spiritual sense swept out of the ice palace, his eyes fell on the direction of Suzhou, and said: "You focus on retreat, your father's bear soul is weak, I take him to Feiyun Que to nourish his soul , your brother and that tiger, I will take them away together, and after three years, I will come to the Ice Palace to release you."

    "Feiyun Que?" Xuan Xiaomeng looked at Xuan Le in surprise.

    Xuan Xiaomeng is familiar with Feiyunque.

    Of course, only its name is familiar.

    After all, Feiyun Tower is the place in the book that Heng Fujiang attacked with all his might. Now the book can no longer be called a book, and the plot doesn't know where it goes, but this place is still very important.

    In the later period, Hengfujiang was replaced by Ruichang, and the one who attacked Feiyunque was undoubtedly the old devil Ruichang.

    "Wait, old ancestor, my father Xiong can't go to Feiyun Que. He and Mama Xiong still have a chance to be resurrected. If they are too contaminated with ghost energy, they won't be able to be resurrected in the future." Xuan Xiaomeng withdrew her thoughts from Feiyun Que, out loud.

    "Resurrection?"

    Xuan Le was surprised, frowned and said: "Resurrection has a way against the heavens, and it will definitely come back, it's not right." The

    karma of resurrection is too great, even if they are auspicious beasts, it is difficult to bear such karma.

    Anyway, they are already dead, so the demon soul can be strengthened, and it will be enough to switch to the ghost way.

    "There will be no backlash. This is what Grandpa Tiandao told Xiong Xiong." Xuan Xiaomeng shook his head and continued to gnaw on the bamboo.

    How could the method given by Grandpa Tiandao backfire.

    When Xuan Le heard this, a flash of enlightenment flashed in his eyes.

    Reaching out his hand, he touched Xuan Xiaomeng's head lightly: "Then resurrect, Tiandao will contact you next time, and you can ask him for the ancestor, whether he cares about the disaster of the demon race in the other world, I don't care. But let’s just let it go.”

    Having inherited the Heavenly Crystal of the Buddha, Xuan Le naturally knew that the bear carrying the Heavenly Crystal of the Buddha has the ability to communicate with heaven.

    Coincidentally, he also wanted to ask what was going on with this alien demon race.

    The demons have been around for thousands of years, but the Dao of Heaven has been letting it go. According to the normal operation of the Dao of Heaven, the person who slays demons should have been born a long time ago, but now, the demons are still making trouble.

    The Xuan family, one old and one young, were talking about the Demon Race in the Ice Palace, in the empty space of the Heavenly Dao Domain.

    The figure with white hair and a face that cannot be seen clearly is like a motionless sculpture, with eyes lightly closed, listening quietly to the voices of the two bears in the lower realm.

    The person who came into being...

    ——Isn't that you?

    A nest of sloth bears in the Xuan family mutated into a diligent one like you, who trained too fast for the wheel of fate to keep up. When the demons were conceived, you ascended and unloaded the Buddha Crystal, making it impossible to repair the boundary membrane, allowing the demons to crawl out of the demon lair.

    The destiny is not over, so I want to jump out of the destiny, but now he says he doesn't care about it...

    In the ice palace, Xuan Le didn't have much time, and Xuan Xiaomeng briefly introduced Feiyunque, then took Xuan Xiaohei and Fei Tianhu away domineeringly ice palace.

    Xuan Xiaohei refused to leave.

    When he was caught and slipped away, he was beaten and kicked, and rolled around, howling as if he was about to be killed.

    But the old ancestor couldn't bear the hard fist, so he didn't give him a chance to refuse, slipped one in each hand, and took the bear and tiger away.

    She didn't say anything when she left, but Xuan Xiaomeng felt that her brother and her friends were miserable.

    She heard just now that Feiyunque, the place of ghost cultivation, was created by the ancestors, and its purpose was to suppress the demons. He also often ran into the territory of the demons to fight and kill. When his brother and the tiger went, they would be thrown into the demon cave by the ancestors 100%.

    Hiss—

    it's a good thing she doesn't have to go.

    Fighting and killing are not suitable for bears at all.

    Xuan Xiaomeng was heartbroken for her brother for a second, and immediately ran into the stone room to see her mother bear after the heartache was over.

    The mother bear's soul is really weak, and she has completely lost consciousness at the moment. The bear soul is flickering, and it looks like it may disappear at any time.

    Xuanfeng lay down beside Mama Xiong with a dejected expression, with sadness on his face.

    I am afraid that the fat daughter-in-law will not be able to pass.

    "Mengmeng, I want to take your mother back to Tianxi Mountain." Xuanfeng bowed his head and said decadently.

    Tianxi Mountain is their birthplace and also their resting place.

    Even if the soul is scattered, it must be scattered in the secret realm of Tianxi Mountain.

    "What are you doing when you go back? If you don't go back, you and Mama Bear will nourish your souls. When your souls are almost raised, you will shape your body. After 180 years, you will be lively bears again." Grandpa Tiandao

    said , as long as you hand over the Nirvana Pearl and the demon souls of your parents to Jun Tianze, Jun Tianze will know how to revive them.

    Xuan Xiaomeng didn't know what Jun Tianze's method was, but the procedure for resurrection was the same.

    Cultivating the soul, shaping the body, and then resurrecting...

    the process may be different, but the steps are the same.

    Mama Xiong has a weak soul, but Xuan Xiaomeng, who has no conscience, is in no hurry. After she finished speaking, she flipped her paws, took out the magic bamboo, and tapped the magic bamboo twice with her little fingernails.

    The space swayed slightly, and Jun Tianze's figure suddenly appeared in the stone room.

    As soon as Xuan Xiaomeng saw Jun Tianze, she got out in a hurry, hung Jun Tianze's legs, first took a couple of mouthfuls of his scent, and then coquettishly said: "Little fairy, my father and mother are Can't they be resurrected, can you help Xiong Xiong revive them?"

    The coquettish behavior of a hairy dumpling is irresistible to anyone, let alone a demon soul with the strongest love and hatred.

    Jun Tianze glanced at the demon souls of Xuanfeng and Mama Xiong, and said in a low voice: "With Nirvana Zhu, it is not difficult to revive them. But Xiaomeng, you have to think about it, the world is orderly, and it is difficult to bear the cause and effect after resurrection."

    Xuan Xiaomeng's small eyes were sparkling, and she was not worried about cause and effect at all.

    "It's okay, you will be resurrected."

    Grandpa Tiandao personally told her that Father Xiong and Mother Xiong can be resurrected, and if they are guaranteed, even if there is cause and effect, it will not fall on Xiong Xiong's head.

    So, she is not afraid at all.

    Tiandao: "... ??"

    - Tired of good intentions! !

    Why did I make the oath of the way of heaven that the way of heaven and the auspicious beasts coexist in the first place.

    You got yourself into trouble! !

    Dig a hole and bury yourself, this kind of stupid thing can't be known by the next door.

    Xuanfeng heard the conversation between his daughter and the man in black, his small eyes lit up, and he looked at Jun Tianze hopefully.

    He knows who this person is.

    On the way back to the Ice Palace, his little girl told him that this man is a big guy with big, big legs, and he can hold all the bears of the Xuan family hanging on his legs. leg.

    With such thick legs, he must have a way to revive him and his wife.

    Well, although he is a dead bear now, who wants to die if he can live!

    "The magic bamboo space is the place where I raise my soul. I will raise the soul first, and then talk about the resurrection." Said Jun Tianze, with a wave of his hand, he collected all the demon souls of father and mother into the magic bamboo. in space.

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for me to overlord or irrigate nutrient solution during 2022-02-17 18:09:37~2022-02-18 11:40:16~Thanks to the little

    angels who cast mines : 1 spinning bear;

    thanks to the little angels who irrigate the nutrient solution: Sanshui Kemu, _Qingyuexuan_20 bottles; 5 bottles of Zimo; 3 bottles of momo; 2 bottles of throb; 33679774, Bingbao, 1 bottle of Qingxi ;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

    ◎Latest comments:

    "With Nirvana Zhu" I will catch a big bug for the author~

    Pearl]

    [Scattering flowers]

    [Hahahahaha, good evening]

    [(???'?)σ???]

    [Crowd]

    [Koukou What is it? ]

    [Good-looking and beautiful]

    [The old ancestor is worthy of being the old ancestor]

    [The old ancestor is indeed worthy of being the old ancestor, he turned into a ghost because of being too hardworking] [The bright moonlight

    in front of the bed, the text goes to Jinjiang, the nutrient solution is poured, and the code words are doubled Fan~]

    [Scattering Flowers]

    [Claws]

    [The panda family likes to hug thighs except for the ancestors]

    [Scattering Flowers]

    -End-

_
Chapter 148

    ◎Auspicious Beast and Heaven are really close. ◎

    In the Ice Palace, Jun Tianze put the demon souls of Father Xiong and Mama Xiong into the magic bamboo space, glanced at Xuan Xiaomeng, and returned to the magic bamboo space to settle the two demon souls.

    In the huge ice palace, the building was emptied immediately, only Xuan Xiaomeng was left with a little bear.

    All the people around him suddenly left, Xuan Xiaomeng felt a little uncomfortable.

    The little bear sighed, walked to the main hall with his buttocks swinging, and climbed onto the tattered throne. Then he took out a medicinal plant that he didn't know from the space, and ate it listlessly.

    After eating, the little guy's eyes drooped, and with his paws in his mouth, he lay down on the throne and fell into a samadhi.

    Before the ancestor left just now, he transferred the memory of the Buddha Sky Crystal to her so that she could re-train the broken Buddha Sky Crystal.

    She has to sort out her memory first, and then look around, where to start practicing.

    She is not afraid of people's ridicule when she speaks out, everyone says that Buddha Heavenly Crystal is here with her, but she, the righteous master, has not seen what Buddha Heavenly Crystal looks like until now.

    After so long, she finally saw the true face of Buddha Tianjing in Mount Lu through the memory of her ancestor Du.

    It was a small and exquisite crystal tower that blinded her little bear's eyes. It was really small, and it was not as long as her body by visual inspection. It was so shiny that it was hard to see clearly.

    Produced by Tiandao, it must be a high-quality product.

    Xuan Xiaomeng only knows that this tower is not only beautiful, but also powerful.

    In the picture, the ancestor who became a ghost cultivator, holding this shiny tower, ventured into the deep sea, entered the devil's abyss, disturbed the sky, and hammered the ground, so majestic. He even ran single-handedly to a certain deep mountain occupied by monsters, and killed all the beast kings on that mountain with his own power.

    Seeing the picture in his mind, Xuan Xiaomeng was eager to fight, and his blood was boiling.

    Emma, ​​it turns out that my Xuan family actually produced such an awesome bear...

    Mmm, it's all right, Xiong Xiong's life is safe.

    It doesn't matter whether the ancestor is a ghost bear or a demon bear now, this strength is leveraged. Xiong Xiong has another thick thigh, and this thick thigh can still be hammered at a glance.

    The little goblin is too powerful to act recklessly until the moment of life and death, but the ancestor has no scruples in this regard, he can hammer Ruijing whenever he wants.

    Haw haw, Xiong Xiong has to work harder to get rid of the backlash from the old ancestor. When the time comes, take the old ancestor and the little goblin to hammer the old devil in Ruichang.

    The little goblin is in charge, and the old ancestor is in charge of the hammer, so I don't believe it, and that old devil can't be done like this.

    In the quiet ice palace, the space shook slightly, Jun Tianze settled Xuanfeng and Mama Xiong, and appeared again. As soon as he came out, he saw Little Bear lying on the throne alone.

    He frowned lightly, and there was an unknown feeling in his heart.

    Since meeting this little bear, the little bear's side has never been deserted. No matter when and where, there are always laughter and laughter beside her. It is the first time that she is alone like today.

    Little bears are not suitable for being alone...

    Jun Tianze pursed his lips tightly, and as he swept his magic robe slightly in the air, the icy underground palace suddenly shone with dazzling light. Countless ice flowers bloomed all over the palace in an instant as if moistened by nectar.

    With the blooming of these ice flowers, the loneliness of the whole palace disappeared instantly, and the ice palace seemed to be infused with life, and there was no longer a trace of desertedness.

    The icy throne on which Xuan Xiaomeng lay on her stomach with her little hands turned into a pink little bear's den, and beside the little bear's den, there was a rocking chair made of bamboo.

    Tables, chairs, beds, couches... everything you need is there, everything is available.

    In a corner of the hall, there were even a few little rabbits. As for where the rabbits came from, only Jun Tianze knew.

    Jun Tianze moved without making any noise, and came to the little bear's den, lowered his eyes, and watched Xuan Xiaomeng quietly for a while, then closed his eyes slightly, sat down on the bamboo chair and settled down.

    His demon soul has almost been raised, and only when the demon body is completely molded, the soul and body can be reunited.

    Therefore, he is not in a hurry now. However, he can't leave the magic bamboo space for too long, and he only has a little time to accompany her every day.

    Xuan Xiaomeng sorted out the memories left by Xuan Le, looking for a way to fuse the Buddha Heavenly Crystal.

    This sorting took a full month.

    A month later, after appreciating the domineering demeanor of her ancestor, she finally found a way to refine the spire of the pagoda in his memory.

    Xuan Xiaomeng slowly breathed out, the dark circles under her eyes trembled slightly, showing signs of sobriety.

    As soon as her breathing changed from long to heavy, Jun Tianze's figure reappeared beside the bear's den.

    Before Xuan Xiaomeng could open her eyes, the fragrance of cold bamboo lingered in her nose. When she opened her eyes, she saw a green bamboo shoot with huge energy.

    This bamboo shoot was something Xuan Xiaomeng had never eaten before, and the spiritual power contained in it was astounding. The freshly baked bamboo shoots seemed to have been washed by spiritual energy, and they looked like they were shining.

    After concentrating for a month, Xuan Xiaomeng's spiritual sense is a little tired, which needs to be replenished. As soon as he woke up, he was not surprised by the big change in his environment, so he chirped happily a few times.

    The chubby body was made of jelly, with a miraculous twist, he sat up, then stretched out his claws, picked up the bamboo shoots and stuffed them into his mouth.

    "Little goblin, what kind of bamboo shoots are these? They are delicious." Xuan Xiaomeng was a little surprised that she had something to eat as soon as she woke up, and she was accompanied by someone.

    She thought that she would have to stay alone in the ice palace for the past three years.

    After all, the little goblin has other things to do herself, so it is impossible for her to be with her all the time. Although she is a bear who can endure loneliness, she doesn't like loneliness.

    Jun Tianze sat on the bamboo chair, lifted Xuan Xiaomeng out of the bear's den, and hugged her into his arms.

    "This is the diluted holy bamboo, which is just right for you to eat now." Tiandao threw two holy bamboos into the space, but the power of the holy bamboos was too great, and the little bear in the concentration state couldn't bear it at all.

    It took him a few days to conceive again, and now she will be fine after eating.

    "Sacred bamboo?" Xuan Xiaomeng blinked: "Didn't you say that this kind of bamboo only grows in the upper heaven?"

    Jun Tianze's eyes showed warmth, and he didn't answer Xuan Xiaomeng's topic.

    Xuan Xiaomeng didn't have the time to get to the bottom of things when there was something to eat.

    "Xiaomeng gave me the Nirvana Pearl, did you know from the beginning that I had a way to revive your parents?" Jun Tianze asked the little bear in his arms softly.

    Xuan Xiaomeng nodded her head.

    Jun Tianze gently stroked the silky fur on the bear's back, and seemed to ask, "Heaven told you?"

    Xuan Xiaomeng didn't answer, but held her head up, blinking her small eyes.

    He didn't say anything, but his clever eyes let Jun Tianze know that he guessed right.

    Since she and Xuan Xiaohei were struck by the mysterious lightning, after waking up, Tiandao threw the sacred bamboo into the magic bamboo space, and he guessed that there must be some kind of communication channel between Tiandao and Ruishou.

    It's just that this kind of connection cannot be detected by others.

    Ruishou and Tiandao are really close.

    Even the resurrection of the Three Realms is something against the heavens, yet Tiandao would tell her.

    It seems that Tiandao should have made him the idea from the very beginning to help Xiaoxiong revive his parents.

    Otherwise, Little Bear would not be allowed to grab the Nirvana Pearl.

    With the Nirvana Pearl, resurrection will no longer be difficult.

    The most difficult thing is cause and effect, but...the theory of cause and effect, the way of heaven that dominates the three days, I am afraid that I will not be willing to fall on Xiaomeng.

    Xuan Xiaomeng smacked her small mouth, glanced at the top of the Ice Palace with her small eyes, and said meaningfully: "Xiong Xiong didn't say anything!

    " Grandpa Tiandao can't settle accounts with Xiong Xiong.

    "Little fairy, how long will it take to revive my father and mother, and the soul in the soul card of Master Kanyan, how is it?" Xuan Xiaomeng buried her head and continued to gnaw on the bamboo.

    "Your parents' souls are seriously injured, even worse than Mu Jingnan's. It takes them a hundred years to raise their souls. After a hundred years, their souls enter the Nirvana Pearl, and with the power of the Nirvana Pearl, they can be resurrected in their bodies." Jun

    Tian After Ze explained, he continued: "I will use the soil to shape the flesh for your parents. After the flesh is shaped, you and Xuan Xiaohei will each sacrifice a drop of blood.

    " Please trouble the little goblin about the resurrection of Mom and Dad. "Xuan Xiaomeng listened carefully, and when Jun Tianze finished speaking, she kissed him affectionately.

    After finishing the three bamboo shoots contentedly, Mao Tuanzi retreated as soon as he said he would retreat, hugged the top of the pagoda, curled up in the new bear den, and entered the retreat mode.

    The snow mountain is isolated from the wind and snow, and the ice palace is quiet and peaceful. But the outside world is bloody, entering the most chaotic period in ten thousand years.

    The four sects questioned the Nirvana Sect, but in the end they led to a conspiracy that the Nirvana Sect had planned for thousands of years to overthrow the Fengnan Continent.

    It turned out that the Nirvana Sect, which was only inferior to the four sects, turned out to be a nest of evil cultivators. In the forbidden area of ​​their sect, there were countless spirit cards of the dead, and almost all of these spirit cards lived in an old ghost.

    What is even more unbelievable is that the old ghost in the spirit card does not know what kind of technique he has cultivated to split his spirit and soul, and take away different people at the same time, up to three people.

    They call it the art of Nirvana.

    Simultaneously seize three people, choose the Nirvana body that suits you best, and then strip off its talent, and the body will be completely reborn.

    This kind of seizing the house and placing the body is difficult to distinguish with the naked eye, and it has never been heard by everyone.

    The four sects came to ask about their crimes, but the Nirvana sect did not give any explanation, only the Tao, the different ways do not conspire with each other, the rebirth of Nirvana is the practice of the Nirvana sect, whether it is righteous or evil, the four sects have no control.

    Nirvana Sect's attitude is very tough, but its fists are not hard. Even if there are countless masters hidden in the sect, they can't shake the siege of the four sects. In just one day, the mountain gate was broken.

    During that half month, Nirvana Sect's blood flowed like a river.

    And Kanyan also found his... mother's body in the water prison of Nirvana Sect.

    As for his younger brother Mu Jingfeng, Kanyan never met him from the beginning to the end.

    Holding his mother's body, Kan Yan walked back to Yongyu Peak's former home step by step, and then burned Yongyu Peak to ashes amidst the sound of fighting all over the sky.

    Burned Yongyu Peak, but failed to take the enemy's life.

    Because, just when the Nirvana Sect was about to be destroyed, Ruichang, who had snatched the Nirvana body of the Nirvana Sect's first suzerain, suddenly appeared and took all the remaining people of the Nirvana Sect.

    Ruichang's appearance caught Si Zong by surprise.

    Although this person's strength is affected by his physical body, it is still an unshakable mountain.

    I don't know what kind of agreement the surviving Nirvana sect reached with Ruichang. In the end, all the surviving evil cultivators were taken to Dark Clouds by Ruichang.

    Nirvana sect is extinct, but it is not extinct.

    The Nirvana Sect with Ruichang in it seems to be on the shoulders of the other sects, kidnapping and killing the monks of each sect, digging out their hearts and refining their souls, and using cruel methods to make the whole cultivation world frightened.

    The Nirvana sect committed evil recklessly, but the four sects were unable to vigorously pursue it at this time. Because, there are still people who have been taken away by the Nirvana Sect in each sect. They have to clean up the inside before they can separate their minds from dealing with the remnants of the Nirvana Sect.

    The author has something to say:

    Thank you for the little angel who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution for me during 2022-02-18 11:40:16~2022-02-18 17:35:32~Thanks to the little angel for the

    irrigation nutrient solution : 1 bottle of Bingbao and Mingzhong;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

    ◎Latest comments:

    [Onlookers]

    [Moonlight in front of the bed, more texts in Jinjiang, watered with nutrient solution, doubled code words~]

    [Come on]

    [Feels like it's over]

    [Scattering flowers]

    [Looks good]

    [Drink this bottle of nutrient solution, and fight another 33,000 tomorrow! ]

    [Understood that this ancestor turned out to be Xiong Zhonglong Aotian]

    [Sahua, Sahua, Sahua, Sahua]

    [Sahua, Sahua]

    [Thousands of rivers and mountains are always love, can you give me an extra bottle? OK! ]

    [Bang Bang ]

    [Hmph! ! Look, for the sake of working so hard for you to renew, I'll give you more nutrient solution! Yes, come on! ! ! 】

    【Pour nutrient solution into the small tree pit, will towering trees grow? 】

    【How does it feel like it's about to end】

    -End-

_
Chapter 149

    ◎A bear without inheritance is not a complete bear. ◎

    Xuan Xiaomeng's retreat life is so leisurely that it makes people beat a bear.

    After sleeping for ten and a half months, he would wake up and let Jun Tianze feed him once. Occasionally, Jun Tianze would release Father Xiong's ghost to relieve Xuan Xiaomeng's boredom.

    There is food when you are hungry, and someone to accompany you when you wake up. The small life is not to mention how comfortable it is.

    I just miss Xuan Xiaohei occasionally.

    This is a heartless bear, her heart is a bit small, she can't hold too many people, even Shen Bao and Huaqing people who have raised her for six years have been left behind by her.

    Only when she eats bamboo and needs to move her mouth to peel it off, will she remember that she is also a bear with an owner.

    Back then, whenever Shen Bao saw her cooking, he would considerately shell the bear.

    She was having a good time. Xuan Xiaohei and Flying Tiger who were carried away by Xuan Le were not as lucky as her.

    From the moment they left the ice source, the two beasts lived in dire straits.

    Xuan Le is not a bear, and has no characteristics of the Xuan family at all. Xuan Xiaohei seriously suspects that he is not his ancestor, but some other bear in their bear's skin.

    As soon as the two beasts arrived at the ghostly Feiyun Que, they were thrown into the magic cave below Feiyun Que by Xuan Le.

    In Fengnan Continent, Feiyunque, which has been covered with a layer of mysterious sand, finally revealed the true face of Lushan Mountain.

    Feiyun Tower, which is rumored to be miraculous, is actually just a fairy mansion.

    A fairy mansion that can move and has an extremely vast territory.

    It's just that this Immortal Mansion is full of ghostly aura now, it's not like the fairy aura in the legend, that's all. Moreover, this fairy mansion is still suppressed above the leylines, and there happens to be a slit in the boundary membrane under this leylines.

    Xuan Xiaohei and Flying Tiger entered Feiyun Que, only to discover why Feiyun Que on the mainland is so mysterious.

    The reason... Fengnan Continent has few training resources suitable for ghost cultivators, and they have to grab it from others if they fancy it. However, the things produced in the demon world suppressed by Fei Yunque are very suitable for ghost cultivators. As a result, ghost cultivators seldom entered the Fengnan Continent, and they all nested in Feiyun Que. From time to time, they went to the Demon Race's territory to make a fortune for themselves to gain training resources.

    Of course, this is all relative.

    The ghost cultivators use the demons' territory as their back garden, and the demons of the demon clan treat the ghost cultivators like spicy noodles. If they are not lucky enough to be caught by the demons, they will have this life or no next life, and they will be directly turned into nutrients, and will be eaten by the demons. Eat it in your stomach.

    I don't know how Xuan Le manages Feiyun Que. There are as many ghost cultivators here as they are, and all of them are fighting mad. They are either training or killing demons. They want to go to Fengnan Continent. I don't even have the heart to make trouble. Compared with the Nirvana sect, which is in the name of justice but stirs up troubles in private, I don't know how much more secure it is.

    In fact, Fei Yunque doesn't need Xuan Le to manage it, his ghost cultivation is the best benchmark.

    Although everyone has said that ghosts can also become immortals, the fact is that among the monks who have become ghost cultivators, no one has been able to cultivate to the realm of ghosts and immortals.

    However, not being able to fix it does not mean that there is nothing.

    The master of their Feiyun Temple is not just a ghost, but also a ghost transformed from a demon cultivator.

    This is a real ghost fairy.

    Outsiders don't know, but the ghost cultivators living in Feiyun Que know that the Que Lord is a ghost fairy who has ascended to the upper realm, because they have seen him enter the land of the demons, from the demons to the fairyland, Then moved a lot of fairy stones from the fairy world.

    As for how he passed through the space between the two realms, and why he was not rejected by the laws of heaven, they were not clear, but the immortal stone that maintained the normal operation of Feiyun Que was indeed obtained by the Que Master from the Immortal Realm.

    With the existence of the former, ghost cultivators naturally want to become immortals, and they are more passionate about killing demons than humans.

    Another point is that they have merit in killing demons. They didn't notice this merit at the beginning, but as time went on, they discovered that the more demons they killed, the more natural it would be for them to practice.

    The appearance of Xuan Xiaohei and Flying Tiger made the field of ghost cultivation lively for several days.

    The reason is that from Xuan Xiaohei, they miraculously gave birth to a feeling that the Que Lord has fallen from the altar.

    As we all know, Xuan Le Quezhu has a decisive and indifferent temper, is a cultivator, and is extremely cold, either killing demons, or on the way to kill demons. The truth is so hideous that these subordinates are afraid.

    In the end, one day, a bear from the Que Lord's clan broke their fixed impression of the Que Lord.

    Crying and chirping at every turn, the cowardly and hanging-legged bear almost made their jaws drop in shock.

    This bear is arrogant and cowardly.

    When he first entered the Demon Realm, he opened his mouth in a majestic manner and said, "It's just a few little demons, but the ancestors still need to go in and out ten times."

    Then he roared, and rushed to kill with arrogance.

    After the demon with higher strength came out, the bear named Xuan Xiaohei showed him how cowardly a bear can be.

    The bear, who was obviously aggressive one moment ago and could not be pulled back, called out to the ancestor for help the next moment, and then rolled and crawled, rolling back in a way they had never seen before.

    It's fine to get back, he shouted to his ancestors for help, but miraculously hugged one of them's legs, but didn't let go.

    He also lifted people's robes, trying to get into other people's robes to hide himself. The kind that hides the head but does not hide the tail. Once you hide in it, you are guaranteed to see the buttocks and tail exposed outside the robe.

    That tail was wagging so fast, I don't know, I'm afraid I thought he was a dog and not a bear.

    Timidity doesn't count, but you owe it.

    Less than half a year after entering Feiyun Que, he almost offended the ghost cultivators in Feiyun Que with just one mouth.

    But they can't beat him yet.

    Every time I can't help but want to hit a bear, I'm sure I'll receive the cold and frightening knife from the Quezhu.

    While killing demons, the ghost cultivators of Feiyunque also had an additional task, which was to go to Fengnan Continent from time to time to find food for the extra bear at home.

    His food is strange, not a scarce commodity, but bamboo.

    Originally thought that the little bear eating bamboo was enough to scare the ghosts, but one day, they suddenly discovered that the aloof Quezhu actually...actually...stealed the little bear's bamboo... This discovery almost scared the ghosts even

    more die once.

    As a result, ghost cultivators who only come out once in a while, come out of Feiyun Que frequently.

    This directly caused the already chaotic Fengnan Continent to become more and more treacherous. All the sects were even speculating whether Fei Yunque wanted to take advantage of the Nirvana Sect's chaos, step in and climb to the mainland to stir up trouble.

    The outside world is turbulent, but the ice palace is still peaceful and serene.

    With Xuan Xiaomeng's entry, the Ice Palace has changed from being desolate at the beginning to full of vitality.

    There are flowers, grass, and countless small animals, and there is smoke and fire everywhere. Even under the control of the big boss Jun Tianze, there was an extra piece of snow bamboo in the ice palace that never saw the sun...

    Jun Tianze felt that where there is a bear, there must be bamboo.

    Moreover, beside the bamboo, he made a swing for the little bear, and a few trees with a lot of branches, so that the little bear could climb up and down.

    Three years passed in a flash, and Xuan Xiaomeng finally honestly prepared to incorporate the spire of the Buddha into his body within the deadline given by his ancestors.

    In fact, Xuan Xiaomeng was able to absorb the spire of the pagoda in the first year.

    But Xiong Lan...

    Xuan Xiaomeng felt that she couldn't be too diligent, if she was too diligent, she would definitely be caught by her ancestors and become a coolie bear.

    She is a bear with no ambitions.

    After the crisis of father and mother's complete death was resolved, she had no other pursuits other than not wanting to die and hammering Ruichang to death.

    If she absorbs the top of the pagoda in advance and makes the pagoda complete, she has an intuition that her ancestors will definitely not let her go.

    Before merging with the spire of the pagoda, Xuan Xiaomeng even thought of an excuse not to be enslaved by her ancestors.

    That is, she is going back to Tianxi Mountain to accept the inheritance.

    A bear without inheritance is not a complete bear.

    With such a powerful excuse, I don't believe that the old ancestor would let her a bear without inheritance do something big.

    Unless he really wants the Xuan family to become extinct...

    Very good, a very powerful reason, Xuan Le really has no way to refuse.

    Because, he had already discovered from Xuan Xiaohei that although his son had transformed, he had no inheritance...

    Xuan Xiaomeng picked an auspicious day, and then continued to sleep with his arms around the pagoda.

    Jun Tianze sat quietly on one side, looking coldly at Xuan Xiaomeng who was about to merge the Buddha Pagoda and make the Buddha Pagoda complete.

    Time passed, half a month later, the little bear in the bear's den glowed with shiny spots. The spire of the pagoda that she held in her arms began to appear and disappear.

    As the little bear took longer and longer breaths, the spire gradually blurred and submerged into the little bear dumpling's body.

    Just as the top of the tower disappeared completely, in Feiyun Que, Xuan Yue, who was lying on the throne and eating bamboo with a serious face, seemed to feel something.

    The dark circles under the eyes, which looked a bit fierce, suddenly turned horizontally, stuffed the bamboo into the space, turned into a human form, quickly made a mark with both hands, and enveloped the entire Feiyun Que.

    As soon as the French seal was finished, Feiyun Que began to vibrate.

    At the same time as the vibration, there was even faint carnival sounds from under the Feiyun Tower.

    Xuan Le was unmoved.

    The Buddha Pagoda was unified, and the sky crystal that fell from the pagoda tens of thousands of years ago was a little loose. Those idiots thought they could really climb out of the abyss.

    Xuan Le snorted coldly, turned into a ball of light and charged into Feiyun Que's teleportation array, heading towards the Ice Palace.

    Just when Xuan Le Huaguang left Feiyun Que, in the dark cloud abyss that also belongs to the Suzhou boundary, Ruijing, who was releasing the seal of the physical body to prevent the demon soul from being completely bound by the physical body, also sensed the aura of Futu Tianchang .

    His eyes darkened, he got up immediately, and turned into a beam of dark gray light and jumped out of Suzhou.

    At the same time, at the Ten Thousand Demon Continent in the middle of Suzhou, a powerful demon breath rushed out from the endless abyss. Like a dragon devouring people, it rampages and sweeps through the Ten Thousand Devils' Cave.

    The magic breath that rushed out was extremely tyrannical. Many monks who were doing missions in the Abyss of Myriad Demons had no time to retreat, and they were instantly charged by the magic breath and died directly.

    The cultivator who didn't die immediately, was infected by the devil's energy in just a few breaths, and became a monster without human beings or demons, without any sense of mind.

    On the white ice source, a virtual tower shining with peaceful light flickers on the top of the sacred mountain.

    The demons living on the ice source discovered its existence almost at the same time.

    The Huwang couple and Xuanyuan Zou, who was staying behind at the ice source, got up immediately and rushed towards the sacred mountain. As soon as the three of them arrived, they saw a dark gray beam piercing the sky and flying towards the end of the sky.

    Before the beam of light reached the holy mountain, a majestic palm shot out from the beam of light, attacking directly at their door with a terrifying killing intent.

    The three of them were astonished, and immediately mobilized their true energy to resist.

    The palm force that flew from the sky was powerful and astonishing. Before they were photographed, the ice layer on the ground was crushed to pieces. Three Mahayana masters were actually slapped by this palm so that they vomited blood on the spot and flew hundreds of feet uncontrollably.

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution during 2022-02-18 17:35:32~2022-02-19 11:52:30~

    Thanks     to the little angels of irrigation nutrient solution: Jiaoyang, 29187796 10 bottles; Talking Pingping Niaoyiao 6 bottles; 56681572 5 bottles; Wuyue 2 bottles; 33679774, Qingxi, Wutong Qingying, 19828779 1 bottle; Support, I will continue to work hard!

    ◎Latest comment:

    [Who, who gave it a slap]

    [The big villain is here again, keep fighting. ]

    [Onlookers]

    [Moonlight in front of the bed, Jinjiang for more text, watering with nutrient solution, doubling the codeword~]

    [Nutrient solution (1/1) achievement achieved, there is a certain chance of dropping and updating, please continue to work hard, knights]

    [ Good luck protection]

    [Scattering flowers]

    [Ah, the war is coming! Come on! ! ! ]

    [(???'?)σ???]

    [So smart hahaha]

    [Xiaomeng is amazing]

    [Scattering flowers]

    [Come on, come on! 】

    【Come on, come on】

    【Scatter flowers】

    -End-

_
Chapter 150

    ◎Whoever wins who's power◎

    Flying out of the sky with a palm, shaking the mountains and the earth shaking wildly.

    In the ice palace.

    He had just come out of the teleportation array, and hadn't recovered from the great change in the ice palace, and the surprise of a stranger in the ice palace, he felt the shock of the outside world in an instant.

    He frowned, glanced at Jun Tianze, and the bear who was lying in the little fan's nest at his head, turned around, and the figure had appeared in the midair of Shenshan Mountain.

    The stranger in the ice palace didn't have any ill intentions towards him, and the younger generation in the family seemed to trust him, otherwise, he wouldn't lie down at someone else's feet and settle down obediently, so that person shouldn't be someone with ulterior motives.

    On the contrary, the outside world, the thing hidden in the dark gray evil mist, looks more like looking for trouble.

    As soon as Xuan Le came out of the ice palace, Dang even sensed the power of the heavy pressure in midair.

    His eyes froze, he stood up, his palms were infused with real energy, and he raised his palms and pushed towards the bunch of dark gray evil energy on the high place.

    Stronger and purer power than a cultivator immediately filled the air. The strong palm force, carrying the wind and snow, crashed upwards, causing the sky to shake.

    Ruichang, who was surrounded by evil energy, was crushed to pieces the evil things that lingered around his body before the force of his palm hit him.

    Two powerful forces collided in the space and exploded. The space was stirred by these two forces, and signs of distortion appeared.

    The aftermath of the power rolled and rippled layer upon layer, sweeping across the land of ice origin.

    The three people in Xuanyuan, who were slapped by Ruichang's palm and were hundreds of feet away, just stabilized their bodies, but they couldn't bear the threat of force, and they pulled their legs and continued to retreat.

    But in a few breaths, the three of them withdrew from the range of the mountain, and stood in the air far away to watch the battle.

    Countless snow-capped mountains in the ice source were destroyed by these two forces, rolling and collapsing.

    Compared with three years ago, the ground trembled inexplicably, which was even more frightening.

    In the Ice Palace, Xuan Xiaomeng, who merged the Buddha Heavenly Crystal into one and inherited the merits gained from repairing the Buddha Pagoda, slowly opened his eyes.

    A pair of clear and clear eyes, as soon as they opened, the bottom of the pupils shone with light, as if reflecting the vast world, a divine radiance emerged.

    When Xuan Xiaomeng woke up, Jun Tianze, who had been with her for three years, came into sight.

    "Little goblin, little goblin, repaired the Buddha Tianjing." Xuan Xiaomeng called out to Jun Tianze affectionately, propping up her short legs before turning out of the bear's den, and suddenly, she was shaken and jolted. Had to fall out of the nest.

    Xu Shi had just woken up, and his head was still a little unclear. The bear that threw itself on its back was uncontrollable, and fell to Jun Tianze's feet.

    "...Fall, is the iceberg about to collapse?" Xuan Xiaomeng, who was dizzy from the fall, was still confused and didn't understand the situation.

    When Xuan Le came over just now, she was still in meditation, so she didn't know what happened outside.

    Jun Tianze: "Ruichang is here."

    "Dog nose? The raging bears are hiding under the ground, why can they still smell the smell and chase after them." Xuan Xiaomeng, who was paralyzed on the ground, was stunned when he heard that Ruichang was coming. For a second, the two rolled under Jun Tianze's robe, then squinted their eyes and looked outside the hall.

    "It should be aware of the coming of the Buddha Tower."

    The Buddha Tower was unified, and there was a vision in the sky. Ruichang, who had been setting the target on the Buddha Tower, would miss it.

    "Little fairy, what should we do now?"

    There was a dead old ghost blocked outside, what if he crashed into the snow mountain and ran into the ice palace?

    The little goblin is too powerful, and she can destroy the world with her hands, so she can't let go of her hands and feet to hammer Ruichang.

    If you can't let go, you can't hold Ruichang to death. This is an endless cycle...

    Jun Tianze bent over and hugged the little bear from the robe: "Don't worry, your ancestor is here, and he is fighting with him."

    Just as Xuan Xiaomeng was pulled into Jun Tianze's arms, she seemed to have discovered some new land, her small black eyes were focused on Jun Tianze's face under the hood.

    After pondering for a while, the little guy tilted his head, put his little ear to Jun Tianze's heart, and listened carefully.

    The slow but regular heartbeat made Xuan Xiaomeng's eyes widen in disbelief.

    "You, you... the little goblin has a heartbeat." Xuan Xiaomeng was dumbfounded.

    Jun Tianze stretched out his robe with his big palm, and gently patted the little furry bear's head.

    "When did you finish sculpting?" Xuan Xiaomeng was very happy for Jun Tianze.

    She opened her bright little eyes and looked at Jun Tianze in amazement. Half a month ago, the little goblin was still in a soul body, so after a night of sleep, the little goblin had a physical body.

    "Not long ago." Jun Tianze's voice was cold, but with a hint of joy.

    With the rest soil presented by Xiaoxiong, body shaping is no longer a difficult task.

    His demon body had already been refined a long time ago, and he hadn't been able to reshape it for so long, just because of the need to nourish the demon body.

    The demon body without vitality is just a fusion vessel, and it cannot be combined with the holy body. But the living demon body can be integrated into the holy body together with the spirit and soul, and become the real body of the god and demon.

    "Then..." Xuan Xiaomeng blinked her eyes, and turned her head to the outside of the hall: "Now, the little goblin, can he let go of his hands and feet and beat Ruichang bad guys?"

    With the little goblin's body, there shouldn't be any restrictions, right? Isn't it possible to beat Ruichang to death?

    Jun Tianze: "Ruichang has not been completely restrained by the physical body. Once his demon soul is freed, the Fengnan Continent will not be able to withstand my and his power."

    If the lower realm becomes a battlefield between him and Ruichang, there are only three moves. , without any depressive three moves, Fengnan Continent will be destroyed, so, unless it is a last resort, he will not fight Ruichang in the lower realm.

    The most appropriate way to kill Ruichang is to completely wipe out his demon soul when his soul and body are fused together, and the demon soul is affected by the body and tends to be ordinary.

    "It means that now is not the time to kill Ruichang?" Xuan Xiaomeng's eyes flashed disappointment.

    Why are there so many restrictions on killing this old ghost?

    Jun Tianze nodded: "Yes, but don't worry, within ten years, his demon soul will be completely weakened, and then it's time for you to vent your anger." Xuan Xiaomeng: "Little fairy, my ancestor is

    complete Guixian, what's going on outside now? Is it my ancestor who is the best or he is the best."

    Jun Tianze turned his eyes slightly, and his consciousness swept to the outside world: "Between brothers."

    Xuan Xiaomeng pursed her lips, not sure about the answer. Great satisfaction.

    "What about you, can you beat him fat without killing him?" "It's okay to

    beat him."

    "Then what are you waiting for, quick, quick, let's go to Ruichang." Xuan Xiaomeng's eyes widened Bright, immediately gearing up and urged.

    If you can't kill him, you can't kill him. First, hit him until he is paralyzed.

    Xuan Xiaomeng can now see that before Ruichang's demon soul weakens, she can't kill Ruichang, and likewise, Ruichang can't do anything about her.

    Because there is a little goblin by her side, the little goblin is the real thigh, more reliable thigh than the old man Tiandao.

    Looking at the excited little bear, Jun Tianze felt that it was time to vent his anger on the little bear.

    With a smile in his eyes, he led Xuan Xiaomeng lightly and left the ice palace.

    At the same time, all the virtual towers floating above the sacred mountain disappeared after Xuan Xiaomeng woke up. In the sky, a blizzard was raging all over the sky.

    The shattered ice slag, under the refraction of the sun, is like the brightest pearl, shining with dazzling light.

    In mid-air, where the sight was submerged by the wind and snow, two powerful forces collided fiercely, causing ripples.

    Jun Tianze took Xuan Xiaomeng out of the ice palace.

    As soon as he got out of the ice palace, he saw a soul body jump out of the little bear in his arms, and then excitedly ran in mid-air.

    Jun Tianze lowered his head, looked at the dumbfounded little bear, whose eyes were dimmed, and put the little bear's body into the robe, jumped up, and flew to the place where Xuan Le and Ruichang fought.

    At this time, Xuan Le and Rui Chang, who were in the fierce battle, were extremely shocked after checking each other's strength.

    "You are the god and demon who destroyed Tianxi Mountain and killed the cubs of our clan." After a few breaths of fighting, Xuan Le leaped forward, opened the distance between Ruichang, and a pair of hawks stared sharply at Ruichang.

    After sizing up the man, Xuan Le sneered and smiled: "Oh, the majestic gods and demons are nothing more than that."

    The gods and demons have become ordinary.

    An evil body chained and chained by countless seals, a broken demon soul.

    A phoenix in distress is not as good as a chicken, so it can only show off its prestige in the lower realm. If the god in front of him enters the fairyland, a flying fairy in the fairyland may crush him to death.

    "Ghosts?"

    After finding out the opponent's strength, Ruichang's eyes flashed with surprise.

    He looked up, scorning the sky.

    "The way of heaven is blatantly showing favoritism. If you let ghosts and immortals into the lower realms, isn't it afraid that the order of the three realms will be disrupted and the three realms will collapse?" Ruichang shouted and questioned heaven and earth.

    However, Tiandi would not answer his question.

    Xuan Le sneered: "It's not up to you, an old ghost, to decide whether or not chaos and order are in order. Old ghost, is the luck of my Xuan family easy to use? After using it for so long, it should be returned to the original owner.

    " Resurrection, as the ancestors, it is impossible to see them have bad luck every day after they are resurrected, so... If you take something from my Xuan family, you have to spit it out for me.

    Moreover, it is still double vomiting.

    Xuan Le let out a deep drink, and behind him, a blurred bear figure slowly emerged.

    This bear shadow is so big that it almost covers the sky.

    As soon as Xiong Ying appeared, his body was covered with golden merits, instantly illuminating half of the sky.

    Xuan Le made a seal with both hands, and Xiong Ying's closed eyes suddenly opened following his movement of seal.

    Bear Shadow growled.

    This roar, with a strange sound quality, rushed towards Ruichang in waves.

    At the same time, Ruichang only felt that the 'momentum' in his body that had been integrated with him was rushing out uncontrollably.

    "A little ghost fairy, wanting to seize the power of the deity, wishful thinking."

    Ruichang snorted coldly, clenched his five fingers tightly, and the lost 'momentum' instantly returned to its place.

    'Potential' is something that can only be cultivated by monks above the immortal.

    The simplest term for 'potential' is luck. The realm of comprehension belongs to the lower realm, and cultivators have not touched the edge, but cultivators who step into the ranks of "immortals" must cultivate their own potential, and the immortal realm has the potential to snatch others for themselves.

    Ruichang's 'potential' has been shattered after the holy and demon twins were beheaded by Jun Tianze.

    His current momentum is the result of turning Xuanfeng and his wife's luck in Tianxi Mountain, and the momentum he has cultivated is also the basis for him to return to the upper heaven. Xuanle wants to seize Ruichang's momentum, but how can Ruichang let him succeed? .

    The clenched five fingers not only gathered his own momentum, but also took advantage of the gap to plunder Xuan Le's momentum.

    Xuan Le was fearless, commanding her dharma body, Xiong Ying, to continue roaring, trying to shake Rui Chang's momentum out of her mind.

    But he didn't want to, at this moment, the immortal essence that had been lost for thousands of years suddenly rushed back, and the attack was fierce and fierce, so fierce that Xuan Le's hand, which cast the seal, appeared sluggish for a moment.

    Xuan Le frowned, and thought to herself: "I really don't know how to pick the time. Didn't you see that he was venting his anger on his son? He has been gone for thousands of years, so he won't wait for a while to come back."

    Xuan Le knocked on Tu Tianjing, and was bitten back by Tianjing. It doesn't matter if the physical soldiers turned into ghosts or immortals, and the meridians would rush back from time to time, and the immortal essence they had cultivated would often be lost during the backlash. Now that the Buddha Pagoda is unified, the backlash is gradually weakening. In the process of weakening, the immortal essence that was lost will have a backlash.

    At the critical moment, Xianyuan rushed back, which undoubtedly gave Ruichang his life.

    But at this moment, a little fairy soul unexpectedly climbed onto the top of Xiong Ying's head.

    This demon fairy soul is small and exquisite, only one foot long, just like a teddy bear.

    As soon as the fairy soul climbed to the top of Xiong Ying's head, she saw a crystal tower bigger than her suddenly appeared on her two paws. sedated.

    For a moment, the little demon soul returned to Balabala, took out a tattered small banner from the space, and then waved the small banner, following Xuanle's technique of plundering Ruichang's momentum, frantically absorbing Ruichang's momentum.

    The author has something to say: Thanks to     the little angels who

    voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-02-19 11:52:30~2022-02-19 17:58:51

: 88 bottles of Li Xiaohua; 10 bottles of Tianliang Wangbubao; 1 bottle of Bingbao, 33679774;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

    ◎Latest comments:

    [Scattering Flowers]

    [I came to see you with the nutrient solution in my arms, so hand over the depositor! ! ! 】

    【It's eight o'clock, it's eight o'clock! ]

    [When is it going to be updated at eight o'clock??]

    [Hasn't it been updated yet? ]

    [Is there any update today, wait, wait, wait]

    [There are still 12 minutes to wait! 】

    【Ask me how deeply I love you, the nutrient solution represents my heart~】

    [Bala, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah     blah

    . Or something like the five-party flag? ]

     [Chi You's descendants, the magic weapon of ancestors of all ages]

     [Dears, I have something to do in the morning, I haven't coded it yet, let's update together at night]     [My good things are too many to count]

     -End-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 144 15
  *Live·Gourmet·Territory* Interstellar actually only drinks nutrient solution and doesn't engage in food? ! Wen Mengle said that the future is brigh...
5.7K 62 10
As the youngest daughter of the Lord of Three Thousand Worlds, Yun Xiao was dragged by the system to complete the task of "Best Male No. N", disguise...
1.9M 68.2K 53
Woke up in the ancient era frightened the hell out of her. But she has to make a choice : Let the real plot take place or try to change it. ••• His p...
53.3K 1.3K 63
https://m.shubaow.net/152/152944/ Author: news Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-09-30 Latest: Chapter 63 End of text rebirth finishe...