I, panda, the strongest plush...

Από Xiaoshuo_

Panda Xuan Xiaomeng has practiced to a great height, and on the day of crossing the catastrophe, she was smas... Περισσότερα

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 187

Chapter 101 - 110

241 3 0
Από Xiaoshuo_

_
Chapter 101

    ◎Don't teach Xiong Xiong's brother ◎

    Xuanyuan Zou lowered his head, glanced at the panicked bear on his lap, his brows twitched slightly, moved his feet, and dragged the bear to sit on the couch.

    Xuan Xiaohei knew him well, seeing Xuanyuan Zou sitting down, using all four limbs together, crawling into Xuanyuan Zou's arms, and then buried his head into his chest, looking like he was frightened to death of a bear, yelling non-stop.

    Xuanyuan Zou looked at the bear in his arms with a complicated expression, hesitated for a moment, and landed his big palm on Xuan Xiaohei's thick bear's back.

    "Don't be afraid, your business has been dealt with by me, and no one will manipulate you in the future."

    Xuanyuan Zou lightly stroked Xuan Xiaohei's smooth fur, hesitated for a moment, sternly reprimanded him, and said: "Xuan Xiaohei Xiao Hei, men don’t cry when they have tears, you can’t just cry when you encounter problems, you have to use your brain and find a solution.”

    Xuanyuan Zou sighed and said earnestly: “Your parents are still waiting for you to save, your sister Xiu Because although you are higher than you, you are an older brother, and you cannot put all the burden on your sister."

    Xuan Xiaomeng was raised too naively by the Xiaoshan Beast Sect, and it was impossible for him to break her back, but Xuan Xiaomeng However, Hei still has the hope of correcting

    the two bears, Xuan Xiaomeng is the younger sister, and he is the older brother, so the older brother must have the responsibility of the older brother. According to his observations during this period, the two bears seem to have not figured out their identities.

    When Xuan Xiaohei was in trouble, he would only look for Xuan Xiaomeng, and even acted like a baby to Xuan Xiaomeng...

    This is not a brother, even a younger brother would not be like him. What confuses him even more is that these two auspicious beasts like to cry...

    Whenever there is something that can't be solved, they should hug their heads and cry a few times before talking.

    He has lived for two thousand years, and he has never seen such a crying monster.

    Once Xuan Xiaohei heard that no one would manipulate him, the water mist in his little eyes stopped as soon as he said it, and he stopped shivering. He raised his eyes and stared at Xuanyuan Zou suspiciously: "This bear is a bear, and it's not a two-legged beast, why can't it cry."

    On the side, Xuan Xiaomeng was also puzzled, and stared at Xuanyuan with her ears closed. Zou.

    Xuanyuan Zou: "You are about to become an adult, if you cry every now and then, you will lose the face of your auspicious beasts." "

    Who said that, no, you lied to the bear."

    Xuan Xiaohei stared at her small eyes, and retorted angrily: "My father Xiong Mama Xiong said that bears that can cry can only eat."

    Xuan Xiaomeng nodded in agreement: "Yes, this is the housekeeping skill of the Xiongxiong clan, which is even stronger than your domain."

    This bear can't even be killed . Give up, when she was at the zoo in her previous life, she relied on fighting for favor with a group of bears.

    If the owner doesn't pay attention to her, she just needs to beep twice, and she will get whatever she wants.

    This is the unique skill of their panda clan.

    Xuan Xiaomeng felt that Xuanyuan Zou couldn't let Xuanyuan teach her Brother Xiong.

    A somersault fell to Xuanyuan Zou's feet, the little paw grabbed Xuan Xiaohei's tail and dragged him out of Xuanyuan Zou's embrace.

    "Senior Xuanyuan, you have your own rules of survival, and Xiong Xiong also has his own rules of survival. You can't teach me Brother Xiong indiscriminately. If you fail to teach me, Brother Xiong will be useless.

    " After grabbing it out, Xuan Xiaomeng dragged Xuan Xiaohei behind her, and said seriously with a stern face.

    It is not a race, so what are you teaching.

    Her brother Xiong is a bit naive, he can't even act like a baby as well as she does, so don't let it go, isn't that going to cut off his way of life?

    If he can't speak, how can he hug his thigh, how can he let you stand up for him.

    ... The brain circuit of the bear is too strange for ordinary people to understand.

    Xuanyuan Zou: "...??"

    I can't keep up with the train of thought of these two bears.

    He kindly taught Xuan Xiaohei, but in their eyes, he became a liar and a bad teacher.

    Xuan Xiaomeng didn't care what Xuanyuan Zou was thinking, turned his chubby head, pointed at Xuan Xiaohei, and said seriously: "Brother Xiong, you can't listen to Senior Xuanyuan's nonsense, we are bears, not two-legged , the way of life is different. In the past, in the Panda Secret Realm, did father and mother bear hug their heads and hum, every time, good things would come out of our inheritance hole and be given to them.” “This

    is Don’t lose your unique skills.”

    Xuan Xiaohei patted the bear’s belly and assured: “Don’t worry, sister Xiong, I’m already familiar with how to speak, and I will never lose it.”

    Xuan Xiaomeng hummed, turned around, Xiaoyan looked at Xuanyuan Zou's body strangely, then grabbed Xuan Xiaohei's ear and dragged him outside the tent.

    This old man Xuanyuan is good, but his head is worse than that of a bear, so he wants to tame a bear into a human...

    Hiss - that's not possible, people have too many troubles, if Brother Xiong is like a human, he can't grow into a head Worrying Bear.

    Who would like a frowning bear...

    In the future, brother Xiong must be kept away from old man Xuanyuan, but don't let him teach him badly.

    Xuanyuan Zou looked at the two bears walking away, and couldn't recover.

    After a long time, he shook his head and smiled helplessly.

    In the air, the tyrannical beast breath of monsters is getting heavier and heavier. Judging by the beast breath, the attack of the city by the beast tide is probably in sight.

    The atmosphere in Ningzhun City became more and more tense. On the other side of the city wall, almost every once in a while, a man covered in blood came back into the city from outside the city with his sword.

    The situation was urgent, Xuanyuanzong no longer allowed disciples below the foundation to go out of the city alone, and if they wanted to go out to hunt, they had to be accompanied by Jindan monks.

    The beast breath permeating the air aroused the beast nature in the monster clan's body, Xuan Xiaomeng's little beasts were ready to move, and wanted to leave the city to participate in this hunting activity.

    Xuan Xiaomeng squatted in Xuanyuanzong's big tent and watched for four days. Seeing that the Beiyuan Beast Sect had not summoned Xuan Xiaohei secretly, she felt that the curse on her brother Xiong's head should really be gone. Bai Shu, accompanied by Flying Tiger, left the city.

    Lei Huang and Feng Snake were still recovering from their wounds, Kan Yan seemed to be afraid of something, he didn't go out of the city, he only told Flying Tiger not to be reckless, and only killed monsters outside Wuhuo Mountains.

    On Xuanyuanzong's side, Xuanyuan Jifeng and Mu Jianzong's Zhuang Fu went out early and returned late every day. Every time they came back, they were covered with beast blood. It seemed that they had gone out of the city to kill monsters, while Xuanyuan Zou was fighting with several people in the city. Let's investigate the matter of the beast king in the mountain together.

    Beast kings come and go, they can't be careless. The few powerful men in Ningzhun City are hurrying up to investigate the information of the Beastmaster. Not to mention how much you need to know about these beast kings, but at least you have to test out the strength of the beast kings. If possible, it is best to get rid of one or two of the beast kings before the beast horde comes.

    Following the step-by-step investigations of the powerful sects, the upper echelons of the various sects have begun to suspect the cause of this beast tide.

    Because, like Xuan Xiaomeng, they discovered the blood mist in the southeast of Mount Wuhuo.

    The blood mist was very thick and wide in scope, fully occupying a mountain top.

    The real situation of this mountain has not been found out by several great powers. The only thing that is clear is that the six beast kings are all gathered on this mountain.

    They tried to test it when they were investigating, but as soon as the true essence got close to the blood mist, it would immediately turn into nothingness. No matter how powerful the palm is, there is no way to shake the blood mist in the slightest.

    This shocked the people who investigated the Beastmaster. Fortunately, the beast horde hadn't officially started yet. All the sects predicted the situation and sent letters to ask for support.

    Xuanyuanzong is no exception.

    Originally, Xuanyuanzong was the one who called for the siege of the beast tide in Ningzhun City, but because of the difference in the mountains here, Xuanyuan Zou Feixin returned to the sect and asked Xuanyuan Nihuang to send more people to support Ningzhuncheng. After Xuanyuan Nihuang received Xuanyuan Zou's flying letter, he was silent for a stick of incense, and immediately notified the other three sects of the current situation of Ningzhun City through the unique contact information of the four sects.

    Since the other three sects found out that there are many old ghosts in the sect, the four sects have become closely connected. The four sect masters all believe that someone is trying to disrupt the Fengnan Continent. Now, no matter what the abnormal situation is, the four sects Zong Du was extra vigilant.

    Strange to say, the beast hordes of Ningzhun City had already gathered in the mountains, but they stopped advancing strangely. Except for the low-level monsters harassing Ningzhun City, the high-level monsters have never been mobilized on a large scale.

    This strange phenomenon intensified the uneasy atmosphere in Ningzhun City.

    Outside the city gate, a tiger, a fox, and two bears, with crystal cards obtained from Xuanyuanzong that recorded the number of enemies killed, swayed out of the city.

    In the past few days, more and more monks have gone out of the city to kill monsters, and even the monks in the Nascent Soul Realm have been mobilized. Everyone seems to want to deal with the low-level beast monsters first, so as to reduce the pressure when the beast tide comes.

    The so-called Yuanjia Road is narrow, Xuan Xiaomeng's four beasts left Ningzhun City, ran happily for half an hour, and found a place with many low-level monsters, ready to show their skills, but turned around, only to find that not far away, Beiyuan People from the Beast Sect were actually hunting there.

    It was no coincidence that this wave of disciples who came out to practice their hands was exactly Yin Mingyi and his group.

    A group of people and a group of beasts were separated by a long distance, and they looked at each other, as if they were angry with children, they all turned their heads away and killed the monsters individually.

    Fighting between monsters and monsters is really the most primitive and bloodiest melee combat, without any skills at all.

    The roar continued, and the fight was full of dust and dust, so fierce that the people who killed the monsters nearby gave way to them in shock.

    This area is full of low-level monsters. The fight between Xuan Xiaomeng and the three looked fierce, but they killed them easily. They were completely crushing the monsters.

    That's right, three people.

    Bai Shuxiu was low, Fei Tianhu asked her to be responsible for picking up the corpses, collecting the monsters they killed, and eating them by herself later, or selling them for money, anyway, they should not be wasted.

    Especially the demon pill, not a single one should be wasted.

    There are countless spirit beasts in the Xiaoshan Beast Sect, they don't need them, they can bring them back to other beasts in the Sect.

    Bai Shu is a fox with a lot of thieves in his head.

    When he was busy collecting the monsters killed by his own family, he secretly poked and smuggled one or two of the monsters killed by others into his universe bag while others were not paying attention.

    Both Xuan Xiaomeng and Flying Tiger are monster cultivators, and when they killed low-level monsters, they could fly one with two slaps. The Flying Tiger was so powerful that it could kill three times with one hit.

    As soon as the two paws are swung out, two monster beasts will die under his claws, and the same is true for the tiger's mouth. As long as any monster with no eyes hits his mouth, its throat will be torn 100%.

    Xuan Xiaomeng was slightly inferior, she was a quiet bear, so she was not as bloody as the Flying Tiger.

    Xuan Xiaohei...he is the one who roars the most and rolls the most.

    After only killing a few little monsters, his most lovable fur can no longer be seen in its original color.

    Everyone is concentrating on killing monsters.

    Killing and killing, Xuan Xiaomeng, who has always been sensitive to the six senses, didn't know what he found. Just as he slapped a little monster in front of him to death, he shook his head and jumped onto the back of the Flying Tiger.

    As soon as she sat on the back of the Flying Tiger, Xuan Xiaomeng's small eyes immediately became alert in all directions.

    "Brother Xiong, Fox, come here." While on alert, Xuan Xiaomeng also called Xuan Xiaohei and Bai Shu.

    When the two beasts heard Xuan Xiaomeng calling them, they rushed towards the Flying Tiger without even thinking about it. .

    Flying Tiger and Xuan Xiaomeng have always had a tacit understanding, the moment Xuan Xiaomeng yelled, his animal shape suddenly became larger, and Xuan Xiaohei and Bai Shu immediately climbed onto his tiger's back.

    When the two sat firmly, the Flying Tiger flew into the air immediately.     All of this was completed in almost two breaths, until it was in mid-air, Flying Tiger asked calmly, " Xiaomeng

    , what's the matter?"

Heiyan looked down at the ground, and said in a low voice: "There are villains. In one stick of incense time, Xiong Xiong noticed the eyes that looked at us twelve times."

    "...Fall, damn Beiyuan Beast Sect, you still want to kidnap the bear. No, I will settle the score with them." Xuan Xiaohei subconsciously looked at the Beiyuan Beast Sect's people with small eyes when he heard that there were villains.

    Xuan Xiaomeng had a sullen face, and said very seriously: "It's not from the Beiyuan Beast Sect. Xiongxiong sensed that his eyes were full of killing intent, and it was aimed at the tiger, not you." The author has something to say: Thank you

    in

    2022-01 -26 11:25:54~2022-01-26 18:03:26 During the period, I voted for the overlord vote or the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution~

    Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: Lazy 10 bottles; 28089163 8 bottles ; 1088975 3 bottles; 33679774, 51916286 2 bottles;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

    ◎Latest comments:

    [It must be the Mu family again]

    "It's not a two-legged beast again", let the author catch a big bug~] [

    Come on, come on] [Scattering

    flowers]

    [Nirvana sect is coming]

    [Check in]

    [Scattering flowers]

    [( ???'?)σ???]

    [My language is too lacking, I can only punch in to show my likes]

    [Scattering flowers]

    [Can’t see enough]

    [Press claws]

    [Scattering flowers]

    [oh, Xiongxiong and friends Why are you always missed?

    [Cute and lovely]

    -End-

_
Chapter 102

    ◎The bear's paws itch, the bear's paws itch ◎

    Xuan Xiaomeng's small eyes are focused on the ground, she is sure that the eyes that poked and peeped at them were full of murderous intent.

    The killing intent was not strong, and it was easily overlooked in the surrounding mountains full of chilling atmosphere.

    At first, Xuan Xiaomeng thought that the people from Beiyuan Beast Sect couldn't get the bear, so she wanted to kill the bear. Paying close attention to the Beiyuan Beast Sect, he found that they only used the eyes of accusing her brother of being a heartless person, and they were not murderous when they were looking at them.

    And just now, when she looked over for the last time, she caught that the gaze was not aimed at the bear, but at the tiger.

    —Some villains want to kill the tiger!

    When Xuan Xiaohei heard that it wasn't the Beiyuan Beast Sect who was robbing the bear, the anger on the bear's face suddenly paused, and he accepted it as soon as he said it.

    He hooked his head and looked around: "Who is so bold and dares to attack the tiger?"

    No one responded to his words, the fox and the tiger both squinted their eyes and watched the ground carefully. After looking for a long time, I didn't find anything suspicious.

    The monks on the ground were all trying their best to kill the monsters, except for Yin Mingyi and Qi Zifeng from Beiyuan Beast Sect who looked up at them from time to time, no one noticed them.

    "Xiaomeng, are you delusional?" Bai Shu was suspicious, combing the blood stains on the fur with her tender tongue.

    The monks nearby were all busy killing monsters, so no one was looking at them.

    Flying Tiger's eyes were vigilant: "Xiaomeng didn't feel wrong, my king also faintly sensed the murderous aura..."

    The murderous aura just passed by, he thought it was a murderous aura aimed at monsters.

    However, if Xuan Xiaomeng said that someone has malicious intentions towards him, then there must be villains trying to plot against him. Mao Xiong's six senses, like her strength, are a mystery, although they always come up strangely, they never make mistakes.

    "Don't you all see where the villain is?"

    Xuan Xiaohei trembled, his neck shrank, and he said in a nonchalant manner: "Hiss—the villain must be very powerful, tiger, hurry, hurry, go back to the city, it's too dangerous outside." Bai Shu looked at the retreating

    bear , the fox's eyes slanted, and a paw scratched Xuan Xiaohei's face: "Xuan Xiaohei, can you make a difference? You are a bear, not a mouse. After all, you are also a spirit beast that is about to cross the catastrophe. You are so timid, Xuan Xiaohei You have lost Xiaomeng's face."

    Why doesn't this fat bear have the guts to be a bear?

    In the past, she still wanted to marry Xuan Xiaomeng's brother, just for luck, but now... ummm, let's forget it.

    The husband of Princess Bingyuanxuehu must be a hero up to heaven and earth, not a timid and shameless bear like Xuan Xiaohei.

    It's just a pity about his luck. Although this guy's luck is not as good as Xuan Xiaomeng's, he is better than her and Tiger.

    "Come on, let's go down and continue killing monsters. This king wants to see who is planning on this king." Without finding the villain, the tiger's tiger nature came up, and he decided to use his body as bait to catch meat buns.

    That's right, meat buns.

    In Fei Tianhu's view, the villain in the dark is no different from a meat bun, as long as he dares to move, they will definitely let him come and go.

    The Flying Tiger is completely unafraid of the villains hiding in the dark.

    He and Xuan Xiaomeng are now as powerful as Nascent Soul, and Xuan Xiaomeng still has a weird power ball on his body, even if it is a monk at the Composite Realm who is planning to attack him, he is not afraid.

    The last villain in the Composite Realm couldn't resist the big killer in Xuan Xiaomeng's hands even when he opened the domain. This one who hides in the dark doesn't even dare to show his face, let alone resist... Xuan Xiaomeng has no objection

    .

    The little head nodded, patted the Flying Tiger's head with its paws, and said seriously with a stern face: "Well, I have been short of money recently. You have to work hard to catch the bad guys. I want to make a fortune." The fastest way to get

    rich , is robbery.

    But Xiong Xiong is a good bear, so he will not do bad things like robbery. But if the robbers were bad guys, Xiong Xiong would have no psychological burden.

    Although she made a fortune a while ago, and her purse is no longer empty, she is still very poor compared to the previous period when the top-grade spirit stones were piled up in rows and top-grade spirit stones were piled up. She is still counting on saving money to buy Yaotie, and she doesn't know when she will save enough money.

    Fei Tianhu knew that Xuan Xiaomeng's spirit stones had been given to Lei Huang, and upon hearing her words, he knew what she was planning.

    "I try my best."

    The Flying Tiger spread its wings, landed back to the ground, and then began to kill the monsters again.

    At first everyone pretended to be nonchalant, looking no different from just now. But Xuan Xiaohei was a coward in the team. As soon as he landed, he was cunning and his small eyes aimed randomly. It's okay to glance randomly, but Mao's face is shining brightly, with the look of villains haunting.

    With his look on his face, the villains must be so stupid to not notice that they found him.

    ... Xuan Xiaomeng and Bai Shu couldn't pretend anymore.

    Eyes widened, the two tacitly grabbed a bear's ear, threatening Xuan Xiaohei ferociously, telling him to pretend that if he dared to reveal their intentions to deceive the villain, they would beat him up.

    Xuan Xiaohei: "...??"

    Under repeated threats from Xuan Xiaomeng and Bai Shu, Xuan Xiaohei was finally able to cooperate with them.

    He cooperated, but he didn't know if the people hiding in the dark knew that they were guarding against him. Behind them, the few people couldn't feel the killing intent against the Flying Tiger anymore.

    When the fishing failed, Xuan Xiaomeng was so angry that she wanted to hammer the bear.

    It was so hard to bump into an opportunity to make a fortune, and it was lost by Brother Han just like that, the bear's paw itches, the bear's paw itches... The sky

    gradually dimmed, the twilight was hazy, and the dark red sunset glowed with ominous signs, reflecting the earth.

    In the Wuhuo Mountains, beast roars came and went, and the monsters in the mountains came alive with the darkening sky.

    The Wuhuo Mountains, where monsters gather, are extremely dangerous at night. As soon as the sun slanted, the monks who cleaned up the low-level monsters nearby stopped their attacks one after another, preparing to return to the city.

    Xuan Xiaomeng's four little beasts are no exception.

    After fishing for most of the afternoon, it turned out to be lonely, and the mood of several people was a little low. Lying in a depression outside the mountains, they helped each other comb their fur, and were ready to clean up before returning to the city.

    Bai Shu and Xuan Xiaomeng's Mao Mao was not very dirty, and there was not much blood on it. After the two combed, one sat there gnawing bamboo, and the other lay down there to eat spiritual grass, waiting quietly for Xuan Xiaohei and Flying Tiger.

    When the tiger and the bear were almost done, the four of them started to go back to the city.

    Just a few steps away, Xuan Xiaohei, who was walking in the front with high spirits, suddenly stopped when Xiongjiujiu squinted his ears, and looked towards the woods on the left side with frowning eyes.

    After watching for two seconds, a low and deep beast roar rolled out of his throat, and immediately, his plump body, like a flying ball, rolled and rolled, and rushed madly towards the woods on the left.

    "Brother Xiong, where are you going?"

    Seeing Xuan Xiaohei whose expression changed suddenly and ran away without saying hello, Xuan Xiaomeng shouted while hugging the bamboo.

    "Yin Mingyi is in danger." Xuan Xiaohei said in a low voice while running.

    Xuan Xiaomeng froze, tilted her head, and looked at Bai Shu and Fei Tianhu with small eyes inquiringly.

    Yin Mingyi is in danger, what does it matter to her brother Xiong?

    Doesn't her brother Xiong hate Yin Mingyi very much, why is she getting nervous now?

    Bai Shu ate the spirit grass in his hand in one gulp, and bowed his limbs: "Xuan Xiaohei is still his contracted beast, so it's fine at ordinary times, it doesn't matter if she doesn't care. But now... your brother is in such a hurry, Yin Mingyi must be Encountered some life-threatening crisis."

    "Xuan Xiaohei and Yin Mingyi have a contractual power, if Yin Mingyi dies, Xuan Xiaohei will also be seriously injured, let's go and take a look."

    Bai Shu explained, He pulled his legs and chased in the direction where Xuan Xiaohei left.

    When Xuan Xiaomeng heard this, her little ears perked up, and with a whimper, she stuffed the bamboo into the space, and then rushed towards the woods.

    For the two-legged beasts of the Northern Origin Beast Sect, life and death have nothing to do with bears, but brother Xiong can't do it if she is involved...

    ...wrecked, how could saving people be such a mess.

    No, when she is rescued, Xiong Xiong must beat her to vent her anger.

    In the woods, two fifth-order monster beasts, blood wind wolves, are wantonly devouring two groups of monks who left the woods later.

    These two groups of monks are all low-level monks, and the ones with the highest cultivation level are their leader, the two Jindan monks.

    These two Jindan monks are trying their best to protect their disciples. But the strength of the fifth-level monsters is comparable to that of Nascent Soul, and two golden cores against two fifth-level monsters are like hitting a stone with an egg, and there is no way to shake the two blood wind wolves.

    Even Zhou Xuan seemed so powerless.

    Watered by all kinds of blood, on the wet ground that had turned dark red, the little disciples ran wildly, trying to escape to ascend to heaven, but the two blood wind wolves were extremely cunning, rushing left and right, as if they wanted to drive these two groups of people, into the mountains.

    Xuan Xiaomeng and the others came a step late.

    When the four of them arrived at the scene, one of the two golden core monks had his arm torn apart by the blood wind wolf and swallowed it.

    Xuan Xiaohei rushed to the scene first.

    As soon as he arrived at the scene, he saw that his unqualified owner had been stepped on the ground by the wolf's paws, and he was about to bite her head with his bloody mouth. With a roar, Xuan Xiaohei dug the soil twice, a vicious tiger pounced on the food, and its thick bear paw suddenly hit the blood wind wolf's chin.

    Kacha—

    a crackling sound, at a critical moment, Xuan Xiaohei's palm slapped the Blood Wind Wolf's jaw off.

    As soon as he succeeded, Xuan Xiaohei stretched out his claws, hooked Yin Mingyi's lapel, and hurriedly dragged him out of the wolf's feet.

    At the same time, the three of Xuan Xiaomeng also rushed into the woods.

    As soon as the four spirit beasts appeared, the fresh demonic aura immediately attracted the attention of the two evil wolves.

    The two wolves turned their heads and stared greedily at the four beasts, with saliva dripping from their mouths.

    Xuan Xiaomeng gritted her teeth viciously, looked at the Flying Tiger with her small eyes, then roared angrily, suddenly changed into a big animal shape, a circle bigger than the two blood wind wolves, and rushed towards the blood wind wolf aggressively .

    As soon as he rushed over, the bear's paw slapped and slapped the blood wind wolf fiercely.

    The two wolves wanted to have a big meal at first, but they ate a panda punch instead. In the end, not only did the prey not eat it, but they contributed two high-grade beast pills to the prey.

    One bear and one tiger, with enough prestige, under the grateful eyes of the crowd, they completely called it a day and went home.

    Before leaving, Xuan Xiaomeng swung Yin Mingyi's claws and caught Yin Mingyi on the back of Flying Tiger's bear. Then she held her little black fist and bulged her eyes, threatening her fiercely.

    Anyway, that meant that she was not allowed to leave the city again. If Xiong knows that she dares to put herself in danger again, she will beat her.

    Yin Mingyi shrunk her neck in shock from Xuan Xiaomeng's aggressive appearance. She shrunk all the way to the back of Xuan Xiaohei's buttocks before she felt safe.

    Xuan Xiaohei was saving people, but after saving people, he completely ignored Yin Mingyi, didn't even give her an extra eye, and lay on the back of the Flying Tiger, grooming his fur.

    Yin Mingyi was sad.

    Ben came to save her with a black and white bear, because he was reluctant to bear her as a contractor, but in the end...

    one person and four beasts returned to the gate of the city in a strange atmosphere.

    In the evening, there were more people returning to the city. Four beasts and one person lined up for a while before it was their turn to enter the city. The paws of the four beasts had just stepped into the city gate, and they didn't know what they found. Xuan Xiaomeng, Flying Tiger, and Bai Shu paused their paws, and all glanced at the gate of the city.

    As for Xuan Xiaohei...

    Lan Xiong reacted a little slower, and when he realized the situation and looked out of the city, his friends had already withdrawn their gaze.

    Xuan Xiaohei's reaction, followed by Yin Mingyi, naturally saw it.

    Yin Mingyi glanced suspiciously outside the city, and saw Xuan Xiaohei was staring at someone, her small eyes were completely unrestrained, she frowned, and quickly reached out to cover Xuan Xiaohei's eyes tightly.

    "Your bad habit, why can't you change it? How many times have I taught you that you can't look at people with this kind of eyes. That person is the Yuanying Zhenjun of Nirvana Sect. He has a bad temper. If you look at him like this, be careful that he hits you "

    The author has something to say:

    Thank you for the little angel who voted for me or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-01-26 18:03:26~2022-01-27 12:02:19~Thank you for the

    irrigation nutrient solution Little Angel: 53236383, 10 bottles of 47875378; 3 bottles of 33679774; 1 bottle of single pig;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

    ◎Latest comments:

    [Thousands of words can't express my heart, I can only try my best to water you with nutrient solution, you can feel my endless affection! There is a good article, I will never forget it when I see it, pour the nutrient solution, and be frivolous for it]

    [

    Scattering Flowers] [Scattering Flowers]

    [Scattering Flowers]

    [It seems that Yin Mingyi really loves Brother Xiong, and is cute The sister-in-law is gone, hahaha]

    [Scattering flowers! 】

    【I like it so much, chirping】

    【(???'?)σ???】

    【Sahuahua】

    【Haha, Miss Yin doesn’t know the strength of spirit beasts, haha】

    【Sahua】

    【Good-looking】

    【Come on】

    【Xiao Hei is stupid】

    -End-

_
Chapter 103

    ◎Xiong Cub, hurry up and grab the beads◎

    Xuan Xiaohei was very upset when Yin Mingyi covered his eyes, let out a threatening growl, and shook the bear's head violently.

    Having raised Xuan Xiaohei for two or three years, Yin Mingyi knew very well what kind of virtue Xuan Xiaohei is, the more he shakes his head, the tighter she covers it, just to prevent him from looking at Nirvana Sect with those unbeaten eyes. people.

    Nirvana Sect is the sect second only to the Four Great Sects. Back then when her elder brother went out to practice, she listened to her father's instructions to her elder brother, and when she went out, even if she offended the members of the Four Great Sects, she could not provoke the Nirvana Sect. Zong's people are friends.

    When her father said this, his expression was very serious.

    It seems that in her father's mind, the Nirvana Sect is more difficult to deal with than the Four Sects.

    Xuan Xiaohei is a cowardly bear.

    He was struggling to prevent Yin Mingyi from covering his eyes. As a result, Yin Mingyi said that he was going to be beaten, and immediately stopped shaking his head and stopped struggling. He turned his thick neck and quickly pointed his head at the street in the city, and his small eyes stopped aiming randomly.

    "Nirvana sect?"

    Xuan Xiaomeng tilted her head, pulled her ears, and looked at Yin Mingyi.

    Yin Mingyi nodded, lowered her voice, and said in a low voice: "We entered Ningzhun City at the same time as Nirvana Sect. I have seen him before.

    " After entering the city to set up camp, her father told them to stay away from the Nirvana Sect as much as possible when they went hunting, and not to go together with people from the Nirvana Sect.

    When Xuan Xiaomeng heard this, Xiong nodded his head lightly, and enlightenment flashed in his eyes.

    People from the Nirvana sect...

    no wonder there is killing intent in their eyes when they look at them. This guy must know that Kanyan is from Xiaoshan Beast Sect.

    Although Kanyan's reputation is not obvious to the outside world, the three monster clans he contracted with are really famous in the mainland.

    The mutated tiger with long wings is the only one in the world, and the Thunder Phoenix of the Phoenix Clan is also the only Phoenix Clan that walks in the world and has been contracted by someone. The Wind Snake is mysterious and few people have seen it. I only know that he is the Crowned Wind Snake.

    The three unique contracted beasts, even if Kanyan himself did not become famous on the mainland, the monster clan he has contracted with is enough for people to have heard his name, but everyone calls him a Beast Sect .

    Everyone only knows that the great apprentice of the master of the Xiaoshan Beast Sect has contracted three monster clans with excellent bloodlines.

    Xuan Xiaomeng figured out who was watching them, her black eyes revealed annoyance, her little paws stretched and retracted, she really wanted to get out a magic ball right now, and blast the bad guys into the sky.

    Nirvana is too bad.

    It's a good plan, and now I'm still thinking about the Flying Tiger...

    Xuan Xiaomeng glanced at the many people who entered the city, and blew on the mustache next to his nose, feeling that the timing was wrong.

    Forget it, wait for him to place an order later, and Ben Xiong will blow him away again.

    Mao Xiong turned around, shook his butt, and prepared to go back to the camp. When he left, his nose was still sniffing the air, wanting to see if this person also had a peculiar smell.

    The people who were taken away during this period of time had a strange smell on their bodies. She wanted to take a look at this person from Nirvana Sect. Under the human skin, was it a human or a ghost... After sniffing a few times, she found that the other person was covered in blood of monsters and beasts

    . There is no other smell, she shook her head, swung her four legs, and walked towards Xuanyuanzong's big tent with her inner horoscope that her six relatives did not recognize.

    At the gate of the city, a man with sword eyebrows and phoenix eyes stared at the direction where a man and four beasts were running, his brows were furrowed, and his eyes were full of evil.

    Xuanyuanzong...

    Could it be that Mu Jingyan is in Xuanyuanzong's camp?

    The man didn't know what he thought of, his expression changed cryptically, the footsteps that were about to enter the city turned abruptly, and walked towards the Wuhuo Mountains again.

    The matter of getting rid of Mu Jingyan cannot be delayed any longer.

    If it continues, if Xuanyuanzong intervenes, the suzerain's plan may be ruined by this brat.

    After entering the city, Yin Mingyi sent the four beasts to Xuanyuanzong's big tent, looking at the big fat bear who entered the tent without looking back, the little girl showed disappointment on her face.

    Her father has already said that the black and white bear is Xuanyuanzong's beast. She forcibly contracted Xuanyuanzong's beast, and Xuanyuanzong didn't care about her.

    Breaking the contract, breaking the contract...

    It's not easy to meet a spirit beast who likes everything, even being stupid, but in the end...

    After breaking the contract, she might not have the chance to see him again.

    Little heartless, fed him for three years, but in the end he didn't recognize anyone at all.

    Feed the unfamiliar white-eyed bear.

    Yin Mingyi stomped her feet and returned to the Beiyuan Beast Sect's camp sadly.

    Back at Xuanyuanzong's camp, Feitianhu went directly to Kanyan's tent. Xuan Xiaomeng saw that he had gone, so he didn't go to look for Kanyan again. Anyway, Feitianhu would tell Kanyan about meeting the Nirvana sect.

    Xuan Xiaomeng asked Bai Shu to take out the universe bag, two bears and a fox, and began to count today's harvest.

    Today's delivery, to be honest, except for the last two blood wind wolves who contributed more precious beast pills, the value of other low-level monster beast pills is the same. They can sell for some money, but they can't sell much.

    But Xuan Xiaomeng didn't plan to sell the beast pill, they didn't need it, but the other friends in the sect could use it.

    There are hundreds of beasts in the house waiting to be fed, and no matter how small the mosquito is, it is still meat, so Xiong Xiong does not dislike it.

    When counting the harvest, Xuan Xiaomeng thought of the two-legged beast she met at the gate of the city.

    According to what she knew, the people of Nirvana Sect seemed to be local tyrants, chirping, what a pity, if they met these two-legged beasts in Wuhuo Mountain, Xiong Xiong might still get rich today. Encountered at the gate of the city, it is impossible for Xiong Xiong to rob the bad guys in front of so many people.

    Forget it, after leaving the city tomorrow, I will try my best to catch the bad guys, try to catch the bad guys out, and make Xiong Xiong rich.

    Xuan Xiaomeng wanted to make a windfall to expand her purse, but some people couldn't wait after seeing the tent they entered.

    The night is dark and the stars are few and far between.

    Under the cold moon inlaid in the night, the dim moonlight glowed with some strange coquettishness.

    In the middle of the night, everything was silent. Suddenly, a resounding bell resounded over Ningzhun City.

    The bell rang more than ten times in a row, one higher than the other, with a strong sense of urgency.

    In the various tents, no matter whether they were asleep or in dormancy, the moment they heard the sound of the bell, they all put on their clothes and rushed out of the camp. As soon as they rushed out, they would not have time to gather, so they hurriedly fended off their swords Fly to the tower.

    Xuan Xiaomeng, Xuan Xiaohei and a fox were sleeping on the bed. When the bell rang for the third time, the two bears woke up with a start. When they woke up, they didn't look at or think about anything, and immediately rolled away. to one place, and hugged each other tightly.

    It's okay to hug, but the two bears are still shivering, trying to squeeze their heads under the bear's belly.

    Xuan Xiaohei's body was clumsy, and he couldn't grab Xuan Xiaomeng, and his head couldn't be buried under his belly, so he could only rest on Xuan Xiaomeng's round head.

    He hugged Xuan Xiaomeng tightly with his four paws, comforting his frightened bear gall.

    "What are you brothers and sisters doing, stop hugging, get up quickly, monsters are attacking the city." Bai Shu, who was also awakened, squatted at the door of the tent, with her head held high, cautiously looking at the sky.

    "Siege? Fell, scared to death, and thought something happened."

    Xuan Xiaomeng was in shock. When he heard the monster attacking the city, the frightened little bear immediately returned to its place, and pushed Xuan Xiaomeng away with one paw. Hei rolled off the ground and walked outside the tent.

    "Two-legged beasts have a lot of things to do, and monsters attack cities and kill them. No matter what bell you ring, your soul will be scared away by Uncle Xiong." Xuan Xiaohei patted Mao's belly funnyly, slid down the soft couch, and came to the edge of the tent .

    Bai Shu looked at the two siblings who were terrified by the sound of the bell, and couldn't help but roll up his fox eyes.

    Such a cowardly bear was actually met by her, and once he met, he met two...

    What Bai Shu was complaining about, Xuan Xiaomeng and Xuan Xiaohei didn't know. The three beasts sat in front of the tent, looking at the night sky.

    In mid-air, Yu Jian flew past more and more monks, the bell continued to ring, and the roar of the beast clan was also mixed with the ringing bell.

    In the air, the ubiquitous breath of violent beasts began to make the blood of the three beasts gradually boil.

    It was as if there was something that was tempting them and exciting them, but at the same time... wanted to see blood, want to destroy.

    This feeling is very abnormal...

    They are monsters, not monsters. From the moment they gather their spirits and enlighten their wisdom, the orc factor has been suppressed. There may be blood phagocytosis, but they will never give birth to a destructive heart.

    Once this kind of mentality arises, Xuan Xiaomeng suddenly feels that something big is about to happen.

    Xuan Xiaomeng's small eyes were tightly frowned, and her hairy face was serious: "Bai Shu, there is something wrong with the beast's breathing, you go back to the spirit beast ring, don't come out." The boiling

    animal blood gave Mao Xiong a faint ominous omen in his heart.

    This kind of ominous feeling has only been bred in this life when the Panda Secret Realm is shaking and Xiong Daddy photographs her out of the Secret Realm.

    Xuan Xiaomeng shook her head, her little paws uneasily pinched her little ears.

    On the side, Xuan Xiaohei also seemed to be a little uncomfortable. Han sat at the door, pulling his forelimbs on his hind limbs, and kept pulling on his bear paws. At the same time, his small eyes were full of panic.

    Obviously, Xuan Xiaohei also sensed something was wrong.

    "En."

    Bai Shu's eyes were red, he hummed, and entered the spirit beast ring without thinking.

    Bai Shu is not stupid, she is the Ice Origin Snow Fox, their blood only boils when they advance and seek a mate, but now...

    On this side, Xuan Xiaomeng was calling Bai Shu to return to the spirit beast ring, while on the other side, Kanyan forced the Flying Tiger into the spirit beast ring.

    Because Flying Tiger was affected by the beast's breath, his reaction was greater than Bai Shu's, and his tiger's eyes had turned red. After a while, he actually showed signs of turning into a monster.

    Flying Tiger is a mutated monster race, and its own beast blood is more manic than other monster races. At the beginning, he couldn't overcome the calamity for a long time, but he couldn't appease his beast blood. Although the catastrophe has been successfully overcome, it is still difficult to suppress under the temptation of the strange beast breath all over the sky.

    Kan Yan forcefully stuffed the Flying Tiger back into the animal ring, then turned around and entered the tent where Xuan Xiaomeng was.

    As soon as he came in, Kanyan said with a serious expression: "Xiaomeng, you also return to the spirit beast ring."

    Xuan Xiaomeng shook his head: "This bear can't go back, this bear..."

    At this point, Xuan Xiaomeng paused and stopped. I don't know what to say.

    The beast breath in the air made Xiong uncomfortable, but there was a voice in Xuan Xiaomeng's heart telling him that she could not return to the spirit beast ring.

    Why she couldn't go back, she didn't know...

    Anyway, she couldn't go back.

    Just when Xuan Xiaomeng was wondering, in her mind, the voice that had appeared in the secret realm was like a thunderbolt, and it rolled in her sea of ​​consciousness with a bang.

    No, this time, even Xuan Xiaohei was not let go, the two brothers and sisters heard the voice...

    "Two bear cubs, there is a shining bead in the mountain, and this bead is the key to the resurrection of your father and mother. Hurry up and grab it back."

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2022-01-27 12:02:19~2022-01-28 11:34:28~

    Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 12 bottles of who am I; 4 bottles of Ba La La energy; 1 bottle of single pig; thank you

    very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

    ◎Latest comments:

    [Grandpa Tiandao came to spoiler]

    [There will be four bears in the future]

    [Scattering flowers]

    [Since drinking the nutrient solution, I don’t want to do anything other than update. I drank this bottle of nutrient solution and will fight again tomorrow Wansan! ]

    [Press the paw~]

    [Heavenly, this is a blatant preference]

    [Sister Xiong and Brother Xiong]

    [No update last night, Da Da, it’s not a holiday yet, don’t be lazy]

    [Scattering flowers]

    [Scattering flowers~~~ ]

    [Both heads are about to rise up]

    [Press the paw]

    [I still want to see it, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

    blah. 】

    【Come on, kill the bad guys! 】

    -End-

_
Chapter 104

    ◎…The two swollen bears are hopeless. ◎

    The voice rolling in the sea of ​​consciousness is very familiar, and Xuan Xiaomeng knew who it was when he heard it.

    She tilted her little ears, and suddenly entered a state of sluggishness, communicating with the voice in her head.

    "Grandpa Tiandao, where is that bead? It can really revive my father and mother?" Tiandao,

    who was called grandpa face to face, said: "...??"

    ——This bear can really do something!

    Calling Grandpa is not counted, but you have to add an old word in front of Grandpa.

    [Find it yourself. This bead is the key to the resurrection of your parents, so you must grab it. If you can't grab it, it will be more difficult for your parents to resurrect, but if you can grab it, the resurrection will be easier. Also, your parents' demon souls are still in the lower realm, get the beads, and quickly find their demon souls. After you find them, hand over the beads and demon souls to the bamboo spirit in your space, he knows what to do. 】

    "Grandpa Tiandao, where are my parents' ghosts? Where should Xiongxiong go to find them?" Xuan Xiaomeng's small eyes lit up, and she immediately grasped the key point in Tiandao's words.

    The demon souls of Father Xiong and Mama Xiong are still there. Could it be that their demon souls are in Tianxi Mountain?

    No, Xuanyuan Jifeng has been to the secret realm of Tianxi Mountain, if the ghost of Father Xiong and Mother Xiong is in the bear den, it is impossible for Xuanyuan Jifeng not to tell her.

    [Based on feeling, find it by yourself. 】 Xuan Xiaomeng was a little disappointed when he heard this, and said, "Grandpa Tiandao still knows about little goblins.     Could it be

    that little goblins have a way to resurrect Father Xiong and Mama Xiong?"

He will do it. 】

    After Tiandao finished speaking, he stopped talking.

    All that needs to be said has been said, whether the two big bears can be resurrected depends on whether the little bear, who has collected the luck of the two worlds for a lifetime, can use luck to help them resurrect.

    Xuan Xiaomeng yelled a few times, but there was no response from the Dao of Heaven, and her spiritual consciousness returned to her physical body angrily. A pair of eyes suddenly came alive, and with a curl of her little tail, she transformed into a human shape with a swish, and lightly twirled her small toes, landing gracefully on Xuan Xiaohei's bear's back.

    "Brother Xiong, what are you waiting for, hurry up and go grab the treasure." Xuan Xiaomeng snorted coquettishly.

    Xuan Xiaohei's small, slack eyes came into focus the moment Xuan Xiaomeng's toes stepped on the bear's back.

    He turned his bear's head back, his eyes fixed on Xuan Xiaomeng's face, and asked in disbelief: "Sister Xiong, that voice just now..." The voice that

    exploded in his head just now almost didn't scare Xuan Xiaohei. Had to roll, if Xuan Xiaomeng hadn't heard Xuan Xiaomeng bluntly calling the other party Tiandao Grandpa, Xuan Xiaohei would have thought that he was also taken away by the Two-legged Beast.

    The way of heaven...

    ——Sister Xiong's ability to act coquettishly and cute is simply too good.

    Even Tiandao, she can get in touch, dare to call Tiandao Grandpa...

    Hey, he finally understood that hugging anyone's legs is worse than hugging Xiongmei's legs.

    From now on, he must not offend Sister Xiong, he will beat Sister Xiong wherever she points.

    "It's what you heard." Xuan Xiaomeng stepped on Xuan Xiaomeng's back, tilted her head, and looked at Kanyan.

    The humanoid Xuan Xiaomeng's eyes are black and big, clear and clear. When looking at people, even if they just glance at them lightly, they give people a feeling of concentration.

    "Kanyan, Xiongxiong and brother have something to do, so let's go first."

    The girl's voice is not as immature as when she was in animal form, but soft and delicate, very pleasant to the ears.

    She wears a lovely double-snail bun on her head, which looks like two small ears in animal shape, standing high on the top of her head, and the two ribbons of invisible material are blowing with the wind along with the bun on the side of the ears. Fair skin, like jade, with a little baby fat face, exuding a delicate naive look.

    Xuan Xiaomeng said hello to her big breeder, gently took her small light white hand, and a piece of dark jade bamboo suddenly appeared in her hand.

    Black and white complement each other, inexplicably appropriate.

    As soon as Yuzhu started, Xuan Xiaomeng waved her small hand.

    Below him, Xuan Xiaohei understood and dug the ground twice, the fat bear body suddenly flew into the air, and flew towards the tower with Xuan Xiaomeng on its back.

    Under the dark sky, the girl riding a bear looks like a general rushing to the battlefield. She has a cute face, but she looks heroic.

    Kanyan's eyes fixed on the two brothers and sisters who were leaving, his eyes lightly frowned, and he cast a spell to conjure up an ordinary face, and flew towards the tower with his sword.

    On the way to the outside of the city, Xuan Xiaomeng and Xuan Xiaohei faintly heard the roar of beasts coming from the big tent of Beiyuan Beast Sect below.

    "Sister Xiong, the beast's breath is very strange, and it can lure our blood-eating nature." Xuan Xiaohei glanced at the big tent of the Northern Origin Beast Sect, and said with a rare thought.

    "Well, but it doesn't affect us much."

    Xuan Xiaomeng hummed lightly.

    Eyes tilted to the camp tent below, watching the numerous spirit beasts rushing around in the tent, roaring and ignoring the power of the contract, trying to resist the contractor, Xuan Xiaomeng frowned lightly, her clear eyes flashed thoughtfully.

    The beast horde in Ningzhun City is indeed a problem.

    Looking at it like this, the problem is still very big. I don't know if Xuanyuan Zou and the others have investigated for so long, and they have not found anything.

    "Well, after Grandpa Tiandao spoke just now, the irritability in Ben Xiong's heart disappeared. Sister Xiong, where are we going now?

    " Looking at the cute and cute little face, he said righteously: "The key to resurrecting our father and mother lies in the mountains. Let's leave the monsters alone and go into the mountains to snatch treasures." Xuan Xiaohei's small eyes were timid: "There are so many in the mountains

    . Monster, can we get in?"

    Just the two bears, can they break into the mountain?

    Don't become a monster's meal before entering the mountain...

    "We have Grandfather Tiandao to protect us, we will definitely get in." Xuan Xiaomeng said confidently with her little head raised.

    With such big and thick legs protecting her, she dared to venture into Wanmoyuan. A Wuhuo Mountain, Xiong Xiong is not afraid, if it is not possible, Xiong Xiong uses the demon power ball to blast out a way out, anyway, he will go in anyway.

    "Yes, with the protection of Grandpa Tiandao, we, brothers and sisters, will be invincible in the world together."

    Xuan Xiaohei's small eyes lit up, and he nodded in agreement.

    ... Two bloated bears, hopeless.

    In the field of Tiandao, Grandpa Tiandao's eyes were numb after listening to the conversation of the two little guys.

    After a while, a flash of lightning and silver thunder suddenly galloped out of the void domain space with its teeth and claws.

    Holding the silver lightning, Tiandao lowered his eyes, glanced at the bear carrying the girl, and then at the lightning in his hand. After thinking for a while, he lightly pinched the silver lightning with his fingers, crushing the silver lightning, and then summoned a thicker one, A thunderbolt that is stronger and more powerful than the silver lightning.

    Looking at the thunder and lightning, Tiandao nodded in satisfaction.

    Grandpa Tiandao will definitely protect you, but you'd better not let me protect you, Grandpa is afraid that you will not be able to bear it... The

    two bears of the Xuan family were about to rush into the deep mountains, but when they arrived at the tower, they were surrounded by dense monsters. The beast was so frightened that it almost fell from the sky.

    There were countless monsters besieging the city, and the howls of the monsters were deafening, as if they were about to shatter the sky, extremely frightening.

    Some of the monsters outside the city were as big as a hill, and some were as small as Xuan Xiaohei, but regardless of the size of the monsters, none of the monsters that attacked the city were below the third rank.

    It seems that the monster beasts below the third rank were all killed before the real beast siege besieged the city.

    In the mid-air of Ningzhun City, a light blue aura mask firmly protected Chicheng. The monsters outside the city were desperately hitting the aura mask. They seemed to want to break through the cover and enter the city to kill.

    At the same time, the cultivators from various families who defended against the monsters have left the city one after another to start a fight with the monsters.

    Up to now, the main force to resist the monsters has been replaced by Jindan and Nascent Soul monks from various sects. This level of beast siege, Qi training and foundation building monks are completely unable to play. If they force their cultivation, they will not even be able to get out of the city gate, and they will be shaken by the violent hissing of monsters Crashed, out of my wits.

    Just as the beast siege had just begun, the ground was filled with a strong smell of blood. ,

    There are too many monsters outside the city, this time, not only Xuan Xiaohei was frightened to death, Xuan Xiaomeng was also frightened by too many monsters, staggered, almost fell off Xuan Xiaohei's back.

    As soon as Xuan Xiaohei went up to the tower, without even thinking about it, he rushed to a shadow under the eaves corner of the tower. Xuan Xiaomeng waited for him to get to his seat, and jumped off her brother Xiong's back with limp legs. Then he moved his feet and hid behind the big stone pillar of the tower.

    The two bears who were ambitious just now and were ready to show off their skills to grab the treasure, didn't even get out of the city gate, so they hid in fear.

    "Fall, is the beast tide so terrifying?"

    Xuan Xiaohei curled up his buttocks, lifted Xuan Xiaomeng's gorgeous black and white magic robe, and covered his head.

    Xuan Xiaomeng caressed her face, and said with lingering fear, "It seems, yes, it's a little scary." The

    two bears who faced the beast tide for the first time had never seen such a big scene before, and they were all terrified.

    In the field of Tiandao, seeing the two bears shrinking their heads and hiding their heads, Tiandao spread his palms, and the purple thunder crackled in his hands, and there was a crazy sound.

    But at this moment, Xuan Xiaomeng, who had stabilized for a while, pinched Polygonatum, and poked Xuan Xiaohei's exposed hairy buttocks.

    "Brother Xiong, don't hide, come out quickly, you also heard from Grandpa Tiandao that the key to saving our father and mother bear lies in the mountains, even for father father and mother bear, we have to fight hard." For Xuan

    Xiaomeng As far as she is concerned, as long as it is not Lei, other things, no matter how afraid she is, she dares to give it a try and make a breakthrough.

    After getting over the initial fear, she was a bold bear again.

    "This bear is afraid."

    Xuan Xiaohei stretched out his head, looked outside the city, then tightened his neck and hid at Xuan Xiaomeng's feet.

    Xuan Xiaomeng is not afraid anymore, so she doesn't care whether Xuan Xiaohei is afraid or not, she tapped Xuan Xiaohei's buttocks lightly with a bamboo stick: "Think about our bear father and bear mother, give this bear a shot." Xuan Xiaohei

    roared , Xuan Xiaomeng's petite body, like a flying swallow, jumped off the city wall and rushed into the group of monsters.

    As soon as she left, the space where she was originally was slightly shaken, and a black shadow suddenly appeared.

    The black shadow is somewhat transparent and not solid. He lightly pressed the hood, and looked at the girl who rushed into the group of monster beasts and turned over a fifth-level monster beast cleanly with a bamboo stick. Stretching out his magic robe, he kicked Xuan Xiaohei, who was hiding behind the pillar, towards Xuan Xiaomeng precisely.

    A roaring bear sounded suddenly, and on Xuan Xiaomeng's left, the sixth-order monster that was trying to sneak attack her, was thrown into the pit by the fat bear flying from the sky.

    On the stone pillar of the city tower, Jun Tianze stood still, his robe fluttering in the wind, and his eyes under the hood were staring at the southeast sky.

    On the sky over there, nine strange stars lined up in a straight line, shining with the faint light of demon rule.

    Every time these nine stars flicker, the blood energy in the mid-air of Ning Zhun City will be drawn, slowly drifting to the sky over there.

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-01-28 11:34:28~2022-01-28 17:55:10~Thanks to the little

    angels who cast mines : 1 dumpling;

    thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 35 bottles of 囡囡; 18 bottles of Xiaomo; 10 bottles of Aoshuangzhi^strawberry flavored buns; 9 bottles of Evans; 2 bottles of 50907156, 42676358; Pig 1 bottle;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

    ◎Latest comments:

    [A Guduo! ]

    "Two little ears," catch a big bug for the author ~ ears]

    [Is that you, Agudo? ? ? ]

    [Agudo, die laughing]

    [Xiong Xiaomeng, come on]

    [Come on, come on! ! Let's go! ! ]

    [Scattering Flowers]

    [Bear Bear belongs to everyone, I don’t want her to talk about love]

    [Oh Roar]

    [Scattering Flowers]

    [Han Xiong Shock (dogo)]

    [I really love Bear so cute, help! ! ! 】

    【Come on】

    【Claw】

    【(???'?)σ???]

    -End-

_
Chapter 105

    ◎Raising power◎

    Under the dark night, countless blood energy gathered in one place strangely, the southeast sky was covered with a thick layer of blood-colored mist, and the blood mist became thicker and thicker with the killing in Ningzhun City, and there was even The image of boiling.

    Jun Tianze raised his head slightly, his pale face was made even more bleak by the moonlight, and his eagle eyes, like dots of ink, stared at the sky coldly.

    After a while, his eyes narrowed, and his bony hands gently pressed down on the hood. Immediately, the space rippled slightly, and his figure had landed outside the city wall.

    He turned his head, glanced at the smart girl who was holding his body, and slayed all over the place. He raised his footsteps, walked past the hordes of beasts as if there was nothing, and then walked southeast.

    The seemingly slow pace, but in a few breaths, he walked a few miles.

    However, it's only a few miles away.

    When he was about to step into the Wuhuo Mountains, his forward steps seemed to be locked by magic chains, and a strong and unshakable pulling force quickly pulled him back to Xuan Xiaomeng's side.

    Under Ning Zhun's city, beasts roared to the sky.

    Xuan Xiaomeng grabbed Xuan Xiaohei's tail, and was about to pull her fat brother Xiong out of the pit.

    The side space is slightly distorted. She seemed to feel something, she tilted her head, and looked suspiciously at her side with her big watery eyes.

    Seeing that there was only a Golden Core cultivator beside her, fighting with a monster, she blinked, and quickly turned around to pull Xuan Xiaohe out of the pit.

    Xuan Xiaohei, who was dragged out of the pit by his sister, was ashen-faced, with scarlet blood dripping from the two bear paws, and he was holding a dark gray beast tightly in his arms.

    "Ah, bah bah bah, which bastard sneaked up on Uncle Xiong." As soon as he came out, Xuan Xiaohei stared at the bear's eyes and looked at the stone pillars on the tower.

    Xuan Xiaohei is so angry.

    He obviously hid well, but he was kicked into the pile of monsters by some bad guy.

    Fortunately, he reacted quickly, hit the monster beast, and before the monster reacted, he quickly hammered the monster unconscious, otherwise, he would definitely be bitten by the monster beast.

    There is no doubt that Xuan Xiaohei is timid, but at the same time, like Xuan Xiaomeng, he is a bear who likes good things.

    Hammering the monster unconscious, without even thinking about it, he moved his claws and took out the beast pill.

    And it was very fast, just after Xuan Xiaomeng dragged him out of the pit, he brought out a beast pill.

    Jun Tianze, who was forcibly pulled back to Xuan Xiaomeng's side from a few miles away, the moment he heard Xuan Xiaohei's bastard sound, a black light flashed in his eyes, and he stared quietly at Xuan Xiaohei.

    Xuan Xiaohei didn't know if he sensed his gaze, his neck shrank, he trembled, and he rolled to Xuan Xiaomeng's feet.

    "Sister Xiong, the sixth-level beast pill, is gray, and has the same attributes as Rongjie."

    Xuan Xiaohei huddled at Xuan Xiaomeng's feet, and looked around furtively, but found no villains who wanted to take Xiong's life. He spat, hugged the beast pill, his small eyes sparkled, showed off, and stuffed the beast pill into the Qiankun bag.

    Xuan Xiaomeng has no time to talk to him right now.

    Seeing that the Golden Core cultivator who was fighting with monsters around her was about to be bitten by a fifth-order monster, her small eyes bulged, her toes twirled lightly, and with a swoosh, she stepped on the shoulder of that Golden Core cultivator. Beat the head of the monster on the opposite side to pieces.

    Looking at the arm with little strength, the fleshy arm just pulled it casually, and easily dealt with a monster.

    This careless way of killing the enemy stunned the Golden Core cultivator whose face was covered in blood from the monster.

    The Golden Core cultivator turned his head slightly, glanced at the girl on his shoulder, and then at the monster that fell down in front of him, his head was a little dazed.

    On the side, Xuan Xiao Hei Xiong flicked his buttocks, and quickly ran to the corpse, and raised his sharp claws in the air, blood flowed from the abdomen of the monster's corpse, and a round beast pill rolled out from the monster's abdomen.

    Without even thinking about it, Xuan Xiaohei stuffed the demon pill into the Qiankun bag.

    Xuan Xiaomeng knocked over a monster, looked up at the dark sky, determined the direction, suddenly jumped into the air, and stepped on Xuan Xiaohei's back: "Brother Xiong, go to the left, go.

    " It is southeast.

    Grandpa Tiandao said that the key to resurrecting Father Xiong and Mama Xiong lies in the mountains. Wuhuo Mountain is extremely vast, in such a large mountain, looking for an unknown pearl is tantamount to finding a needle in a haystack.

    But she went into the mountain with the big tiger earlier, and although she didn't finish Wuhuo Mountain, Xuan Xiaomeng felt that the bead mentioned by Grandpa Tiandao should be in that weird blood mist.

    Beads are treasures, and where there are treasures, there are some abnormalities. Maybe this blood mist is the abnormality caused by that bead.

    Go over and have a look first, if there is no one, she will look in another direction.

    Xuan Xiaohei roared twice, pawed the ground with his limbs, and then ran to the left with Xuan Xiaomeng on his back.

    There were too many monsters, and Xuan Xiaohei only took two steps before he was blocked by a seventh-level monster that was salivating and coveting them.

    This is a particularly large Chiyan pig. That huge body is bigger than the seven Xuan Xiaohei.

    The red hair of the Chiyan pig was like steel needles, and it stood up ferociously all over the body. A pair of eyes protruded from the eye sockets, and there were bloodstains on the sharp fangs at the corners of the mouth.

    This red fire pig seemed to be staring at Xuan Xiaomeng and Xuan Xiaohei, its red eyes greedily fixed on the brothers and sisters of the Xuan family.

    Xuan Xiaohei looked at the big guy who was blocking the way in front of him, and when he froze his neck, he wanted to run away.

    As a result, before the four legs could run out, her chubby head was trampled on by her kissing sister.

    "Brother Xiong, grow bigger."

    A delicate voice came from above his head.

    Xuan Xiaohei's scalp was numb, and the bear's bile trembled from fright.

    The heavy step on his head let him know that his little sister has become aggressive and wants to kill a pig.

    He roared twice, and against his thumping little liver, he poured his demonic energy into his body, and suddenly he became a man about the size of a red fire pig.

    As soon as Xuan Xiao Hei Xiong grew bigger, a pure black ribbon of unknown material floated to his eyes, and then tightly covered his dark circles.

    "Sister Xiong, I won't be able to see it anymore." Xuan Xiaohei was frightened, and raised a paw, trying to pull off the black silk that covered his eyes.

    With so many monsters around him, Miss Xiong blindfolded him...

    What is Miss Xiong going to do, what is she going to do?

    Do you want me to close my eyes and be a monster's meal?

    The ice-cold Yuzhu gently lowered Xuan Xiaohei's paw: "Don't tear it apart, listen to me, you don't care about anything, don't ask, you can go wherever I tell you to go." Xuan

    Xiaomeng He knows his own brother's temperament too well.

    Not blindfolded, she was very worried. In the middle of the fight, her brother suddenly ran away in fear.

    Blindfold the bear's eyes, if he can't see it, he won't be so afraid.

    After finishing speaking, Xuan Xiaomeng stepped on Xuan Xiaohei's forehead, her voice was slightly cold: "Brother Xiong, charge forward." After shouting, the

    little girl on Xiong's head seemed to be worried that her brother would be disobedient, Zhu Zi He also poked his brother's ear.

    Xuan Xiaohei, who was blindfolded and couldn't see anything, could only hear the roars of beasts soaring into the sky and the sounds of fighting, but Xuan Xiaomeng's voice, in his ears at this moment, was exceptionally clear and loud, The roar of beasts all over the sky seemed to be blocked by the voice of his own sister.

    Not to mention, the blindfolded bear really became bolder.

    As soon as Xuan Xiaomeng's voice fell, the enlarged bear dug the ground twice, and dug out a cloud of dust, then rushed out carrying Xuan Xiaomeng.

    In front, the seventh-level Chi Yanzhu looked at the bear rushing towards it, then arched its head violently, and slammed into the big fat bear.

    The fangs that were as long as spears were about to stab Xuan Xiaohei in the face. But at this moment, a piece of fine black Polygonatum slammed on the Chi Yanzhu's tusk with a tricky angle.

    There was a loud click.

    The two sharp fangs near Chi Yanzhu's mouth snapped off at the same time and hit the ground.

    The moment the red fire pig's tusks fell off, the fat bear, who was blindfolded and unable to see anything, ruthlessly bumped into the red fire pig's head.

    It is said that Xuan Xiaomeng's strength is a mystery, but Xuan Xiaohei's strength is not weak.

    There is a girl who is magical everywhere, so his strength is naturally set off, and it is not very conspicuous.

    The red fire pig's tusks were gone, and its head was still knocked dizzy. It shook its head twice, and opened its bloody mouth, trying to swallow the two bears on the opposite side.

    In the end, what greeted him was the girl's second stick.

    This bamboo stick directly beat the pig's head to the ground.

    Chi Yanzhu's head was dizzy, and Lixie hit the ground.

    As soon as it fell, a beam of blue light flickered, and a figure quickly put the fangs on the ground into the bag.

    The fangs of seventh-level monsters and high-grade training materials cannot be discarded.

    The pig's fangs were taken away, and the animal pill was also taken away by the guy who suddenly came out to pick up the leak.

    Xuan Xiaomeng looked at her things, and was followed by two beast feet, her small eyes twitched, and her claws grabbed in the air, and the bad guy who took advantage of her was caught on the bear's back, ready to snatch her things back .

    The person who came to pick up Xuan Xiaomeng's leak was none other than the Golden Core cultivator who was rescued by Xuan Xiaomeng just now.

    The Golden Core cultivator seemed unaware of Xuan Xiaomeng's motives, he put his head on Xiong's head, stroked his face, and sat down directly on Xuan Xiaohei's forehead without being polite at all.

    "Xiaomeng, you are amazing, thank you for saving me."

    Xuan Xiaomeng was a little confused: "...??"

    Who is this, does this bear know him?

    Just as he was wondering, the Jindan monk said again: "This is the second time you have saved me. In the Dapan secret realm, it was thanks to you for saving me. If it wasn't for you, I'm afraid I would have died in the Dapan secret realm." Xuan

    Xuan Xiaomeng: "...??"

    The Great Pan Secret Realm...

    Has Ben Xiong ever saved anyone in the Great Pan Secret Realm?

    Xuan Xiaomeng was puzzled, her watery eyes stared closely at this familiar Golden Core cultivator.

    Not to mention, take a second look, this face is really familiar.

    However, familiarity is familiarity, Xuan Xiaomeng still can't remember who he is.

    Fortunately, this familiar Jindan monk didn't confuse Xuan Xiaomeng for long. He only heard him say: "My name is Xuanyuan Meng, and we killed Hengfu River together.

    " Xiaomeng suddenly remembered who this person was.

    Isn't this the sudden attack in the Dapan secret realm to help Lifan kill one of Hengfujiang's monks?

    "Even if you help Benxiong kill Heng Fujiang, you can't snatch this bear's things."

    People, I recognize them, but even if they are acquaintances, they don't want to take advantage of Benxiong.

    "...??"

    Xuanyuan Meng was stunned, then he came to his senses and said, "I didn't steal your things, I just saw that you didn't have time to collect them, so I put them away for you first." Xuan Xiaomeng blinked and looked at

    Xuanyuan Meng looked and saw that he didn't seem to be lying to her. Her little head was tilted, and the ribbon on her head was fluttering in the wind.

    "Then you follow Benxiong. Benxiong kills one. You pick one up for Benxiong. Let's settle the score later. I'll give you one share." Xuanyuan Meng couldn't help it when he heard the girl's sweet voice calling herself Benxiong

    . Not handsome.

    When Xuan Xiaomeng finished speaking, regardless of Xuanyuanmeng's answer or not, she pointed the jade bamboo to the left and yelled crisply: "Brother Xiong, go to the left." The author has something to say

    :

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for me to overlord or irrigate nutrient solution during 2022-01-28 17:55:10~2022-01-29 11:17:56~Thanks to the little angels who voted mines:

    Kaporka 1 porphyrin porphyrin;

    thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 89 bottles of AOA tears in the rain; 10 bottles of don’t chase the bus; 5 bottles of pickled fish

    ; Will continue to work hard!

    ◎Latest comments:

    [Scattering Flowers]

    [Sorrow]

    [Hugs]

    [Huh! ! Look, for the sake of working so hard for you to renew, I'll give you more nutrient solution! Yes, come on! ! ! ]

    [Sorrows]

    [Haha]

    [Crowd]

    [Another day to wait for an update]

    [Come on Duck]

    [

    [(???'?)σ???]

    [It’s hard to see such a wonderful place in one go ]

    [Young age]

    [Wow, 23 is such a pity]

    -End-

_
Chapter 106

    ◎Xuan Xiaohei, this bear is going to be killed by your stupidity ◎

    Xuanyuan Meng was forced to be a strong man, a little confused.

    Just as he was about to say that it would be good for him to kill the monsters himself, so as not to take advantage of Xuan Xiaomeng, but before he could say anything, the fat bear under him rushed out aggressively.

    And the place where Fat Bear rushed over was still on the left where the most high-level monsters were.

    For Xuan Xiaohei who was blindfolded, the bear gallbladder seemed really fat.

    Before, I couldn't be cowardly, but now I heard Xuan Xiaomeng shout. The bear raised its head, and the imposing bear roared, then turned to the left, and rushed out with a whimper.

    With the tyrannical force that rushed out, Leng Shengsheng directly knocked the fourth-order monster blocking the way in front of him into the air.

    Xuan Xiaomeng's skirt fluttered with the wind, standing awe-inspiringly on her brother's forehead, whenever he encountered a monster blocking his way, he would directly send a stick to him without blinking his eyes.

    The host body of Jun Tianze can even knock out the dragon ancestors in the star magpie stone. How can the heads of these monsters withstand the knocking of the magic bamboo in the heavens? Monster beasts of the third to fifth ranks are almost like a stick. Harvesting one, the sixth-level monster needs two additional sticks to hammer it over.

    At the seventh level, you have to hammer three to four times. At the eighth level, you have not encountered monsters yet...

    Xuan Xiaohei is in charge of the charge, Xuan Xiaomeng knocks on the sap, Xuanyuan Meng collects beast pills and teeth, or the beasts of high-level monsters Skin and animal bones...

    One person and two beasts cooperate very well...

    But in fact, Xuanyuan Meng is very unwilling to cooperate.

    He is an early-stage Jindan cultivator mixed with water, and it is okay to kill third- and fourth-level monsters. If the level is higher, he is completely giving away the head. As a result, Xuan Xiaohei, who was blindfolded and didn't know what fear was, rushed into the pile of high-level monsters with people on his back.

    That's right, Xuanyuan Meng's golden pill was mixed with water.

    That day in the Great Pan Secret Realm, Emperor Xuanyuan Ni issued an order, saying that he and Xuanyuan Mu killed Heng Fujiang, and Zongli would give a reward.

    Xuanyuan Meng came out of the secret realm alive and returned to the sect. Emperor Xuanyuan Ni fulfilled his promise and asked the two of them to go to the forbidden area of ​​Xuanyuanzong. Although the ancestor spirits in Xuanyuanzong's forbidden area disappeared within six years, there are still many good things there.

    Xuanyuanmeng entered the forbidden area, but he didn't get the magic weapon, but he ate a crystal clear thing that couldn't be named.

    As soon as he ate that thing, his cultivation base continued to rise, and finally, Leng Shengsheng pushed his cultivation base to Jindan. He was promoted to Jindan, and because of his unstable cultivation, even the Jindan tribulation was survived under the protection of Xuanyuan Nihuang's royal aura.

    Because Du Jie was struck by only six lightning strikes, and the remaining three thunderbolts missed him, causing his golden core to be unstable. This time he came to Ningzhun City, in fact, he wanted to stabilize his golden core cultivation base through actual combat.

    Xuanyuan Meng was trembling and wanted to go back to the gate of the city several times, but he couldn't go back.

    Every time after collecting the materials and preparing to go back, Xuan Xiaomeng would forcibly drag him onto the bear's head.

    Unknowingly, one person and two beasts charged forward and tore a path through the group of monsters, getting closer and closer to the road on the left into the mountain.

    At the same time, Xuan Xiaomeng and Xuan Xiaohei also had many monster races on their way forward.

    The monster clan that gathered here were all great monsters above Concentration Realm. These big monsters had obviously worked on their own and fought alone before, but after fighting each other, they gathered around Xuan Xiaomeng brother and sister.

    And it's weird, when Xuan Xiaomeng moves forward, they move forward, when Xuan Xiaomeng stops, they stop...

    Anyway, they just don't pass Xuan Xiaomeng.

    Along the way, occasionally encounter monsters of eighth or ninth rank, whose strength crushes Xuan Xiaomeng, and they will work together to help Xuan Xiaomeng encircle and suppress this monster.

    After the siege, the loot was not collected, so Xuanyuan Meng was asked to collect it.

    Xuanyuan Meng: "...??"

    I always feel that something is wrong.

    Why are all the demon cultivators gathered in one place?

    Xuan Xiaomeng also sensed something was wrong after killing a bloody path.

    Looking at the big monsters flying in the air and fighting fiercely with the monsters, Xuan Xiaomeng was very confused.

    She wanted to enter the mountain to seize the treasure, so she kept going to the left to kill the enemy. Why do these big monsters also kill to the left?

    They... Could it be that they want to go into the mountains to grab the beads from her?

    Thinking of these monsters going to grab the beads from her, Xuan Xiaomeng's dark eyes widened instantly.

    His face almost bulged into a little bun.

    Bah, a group of animals want to snatch the beads of the resurrection of the father and the mother of the bear, and there is nothing wrong with it.

    Xiong Xiong wants to use his big moves to get rid of this group of ulterior motives.

    In order to get rid of the group of big monsters following her buttocks, Xuan Xiaomeng spread her small hands, and a demon power ball suddenly appeared in her palm.

    "Brother Xiong, stop for a while..." Xuan Xiaomeng called out to Xuan Xiaohei.

    When Xuan Xiaohei heard the words, he swung his bear flesh violently, and immediately stopped his limbs.

    The animal shape of a panda, no matter how big or small, is top-heavy, and there will always be some bumps when braking.

    Xuan Xiaomeng knew what effect her brother Xiong's brakes would have on the brakes, the moment Xuan Xiaohei stopped, she tugged Xuanyuan Meng beside her so that he would not fall to the ground.

    "Mengmeng, what are you going to do?"

    Xuan Xiaohei rushed all the way, flying many low-level monsters away.

    Although he couldn't see how much he was knocked into the air, he now felt that he was very majestic. When asking Xuan Xiaomeng something, she still had a good look, and roared with vicious aura.

    Xuan Xiaomeng glanced at the big monster nearby, and said with a snort: "Mengmeng wants to make a big move, Brother Xiong puts a cover to protect Mengmeng."

    Xuan Xiaohei nodded quickly after hearing this.

    With the luck of the demon force, he made a small cover to protect Xuan Xiaomeng tightly inside.

    Xuan Xiaomeng threw the magic bamboo into the space, and rubbed the magic ball vigorously with each hand, completely oblivious to the size of the cover Xuan Xiaohei made.

    Having had the experience of being blown back by the Yaoli ball once, Xuan Xiaomeng didn't dare to go big this time, only dared to rub two Yaoli balls.

    Squeezing the two monster power balls together, Xuan Xiaomeng's big eyes lit up, raised the monster power ball, and threw it with all his strength.

    The demon power ball in the tribulation period, plus it has been modified by the boss, the effect of throwing it out is almost like a meteorite from the sky.

    As soon as it was thrown, it exploded.

    The space seemed to be stirred by this powerful ball of demonic power, and there was a sense of tearing.

    When the demon cultivators nearby sensed this unusual power, they were horrified and hurriedly retreated.

    Monster beasts have no IQ and are real beasts. Between human cultivators and demon cultivators, they prefer to eat demon cultivators. Because there are more demon cultivators gathered in this area, naturally more monsters gathered here. A group of monsters who only know how to eat and destroy, opened their bloody mouths, and were about to eat a big meal, but they were caught by flying out of the sky. The monster power ball that came was blasted into blood mist.

    A ball of monster power, Leng Shengsheng killed two-thirds of the monsters within a diameter of 20 feet in front of him.

    “啊啊啊啊……玄小萌,你放的啥大招,你谋杀亲哥!!!!”

    妖兽被轰死一片,但驮着亲妹子的肥熊,也被妖力球强悍的力量, bounced back and flew away, turning into a flying bear.

    Because it flew out so suddenly, Xuanyuan Meng, who was sitting on top of his head, was caught off guard by a bump, and his body slid down from the bear's head uncontrollably.

    This area is full of high-level monsters. If he falls into the group of monster beasts, even the water splash will not be able to shake a single one, and he will immediately become a meal for the monster beasts.

    Xuanyuan Meng was startled, without even thinking about it, he stretched out his hands, and at the critical moment, he tightly hugged Xuan Xiaohei's bear's mouth, hanging under Xuan Xiaohei's mouth.

    Her own brother was blown away, and Xuan Xiaomeng was not bounced by the magic ball because of the body shield, and her body remained in place.

    But it's useful to stay in place...

    Brother Xiong was gone, her feet were hanging in the air, and she fell down uncontrollably.

    Looking at Feiyuan's brother, Xuan Xiaomeng didn't have any idea, and yelled angrily: "Xuan Xiaohei, I will be stupid to death by you!!!" Before she started,

    she asked her brother to make a protective cover Why is my brother being bounced back...

    Xuan Xiaomeng's eyes widened in anger, and she twisted her body in the air, attracting a gust of wind to support her body. As soon as she stabilized her small body, she stretched out her arms, leaped into the air, and chased Xuan Xiaohe closely, preparing to save the bear.

    "Ahhhhhh...!!"

    Xuan Xiaohei was still screaming.

    However, the voice seemed to be stuffed in his mouth because someone was in his mouth, so he couldn't yell out.

    It's fine if you can't shout out, and because you can't see the situation, you become extremely panicked.

    "Xiao Hei, Xiao Hei, hurry up, hurry up, there is a herd of monsters below, if they fall, we will be eaten... eat..." Xuanyuan Meng shouted anxiously when he saw

    Xuan Xiaohei was about to hit the ground .

    But unfortunately, he called out loneliness.

    Xuan Xiaohei's fat body fell to the ground with a bang without any surprise amidst his shouts.

    Unfortunately, where the two of them landed, there happened to be two monsters with their mouths open, waiting for them to fall into the mouth automatically.

    But monsters are monsters, and Xuan Xiaohei is in the state of becoming a big beast at the moment, his body is like a small tent, no matter how big the monster's mouth is, it is impossible to swallow Xuan Xiaohei.

    These two unintelligent wild beasts didn't eat their prey, but they were directly used as meat pads for Xuan Xiaohei.

    "Bang!"

    There was a loud noise!

    The dust and smoke flew, and the nearby monsters saw such a big and tempting mountain of meat descending from the sky, screaming excitedly, Xuan Xiaohei ran away.

    A few demon cultivators who fled because of the appearance of the demon power ball, saw the monster about to bite Xuan Xiaohei, and immediately rescued him without even thinking about it.

    This bear can't be chewed.

    Now, they are counting on these two bears with auspicious breaths to protect them. If there is only one bear missing, they don't know if they can protect them.

    For his own life, both bears must live, and neither should be missing.

    That's right, body protection.

    Xuan Xiaomeng thought that the demon cultivators were following her ass to snatch the beads that Grandpa Tiandao said from her, but in fact, these demon cultivators used their siblings as mascots to protect themselves.

    The ominous breath of beasts filled the sky, which made the group of big monsters aware of the strangeness.

    At the beginning, the blood of the demon cultivators was boiling with enthusiasm, but they thought it was too passionate to kill, and they didn't care too much. But as time passed, the demon cultivator discovered that the uncontrollable and magnified desire to kill and destroy was not excitement at all, but was affected by the beast breath all over the sky.

    ——This is not normal!

    They are all big monsters who have been baptized by the sky thunder, even if they go crazy, it is impossible for this kind of blood to boil.

    There is only one possibility for this abnormal situation, and that is that they are affected by the beast's breath... and are degenerating into monsters.

    Degenerating into a monster is something that any monster cultivator would be terrified of.

    This kind of thing will only happen to the mutated cubs of the monster clan, and it will never happen to normal monster cultivators.

    Just when they couldn't control themselves and their sanity was about to enter a situation where there was no distinction between friend and foe, two bears suddenly appeared and saved them.

    It was an indescribable feeling.

    The aura of these two bears is extremely peaceful, and this kind of peace can actually suppress their manic animal blood.

    So, slowly, the demon cultivators began to gather around the two bears.

    Misunderstandings arose just like that... In the end, everyone came together to rescue Fat Bear.

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for me to overlord or irrigate the nutrient solution during 2022-01-29 11:17:56~2022-01-29 19:07:11~Thanks to the little

    angels who cast mines : 1 sunny doll;     thanks

    to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 59 bottles of Qingyan; 50 bottles of Liluo; 13 bottles of Jiuli; 2 bottles of 33679774;

of!

    ◎Latest comments:

    [I was about to say that I was not in the lottery draw, but I remembered that I helped my mother make buns for several chapters in the past two days and didn’t

    buy

    it. Little Brother]

    "Seven Worlds" caught the author a big bug ~

    Level Seven]

    [Hahahahaha]

    [Press the paw]

    [Hahahahahahaha, fat bear]

    [(???'?)σ??? Nutrient solution ( 1/1) Achievements are achieved, there is a certain chance of dropping updates, please continue to work hard]

    [My brother Xiong is Mao Duo]

    [Manual star eyes. Give you more water, please thrive, little sapling. ]

    [Scattering Flowers]

    [You don't update the text, how can I buy the text, I don't buy the text, how can there be nutrient solution, what do you think! ]

    [After drinking this bottle of nutrient solution, we will fight another 33,000 tomorrow! 】

    【Rescue Fat Bear hahahahahaha】

    【Furry】

    -End-

_
Chapter 107

    ◎The debt owed to Xiong is not so easy to repay ◎

    All the demons join forces and work together. At a critical juncture, the first wave of monsters that wanted to eat bear meat were almost scattered away.

    But it's useless to scatter, now it's time for the beast horde to siege the city, and after a while, the monsters rushed towards Xuan Xiaohei excitedly.

    Seeing a group of monsters roaring towards her brother Xiong, Xuan Xiaomeng's eyes were full of panic, her feet picked up the wind, and she suddenly raised her strength to maximize her speed.

    While accelerating, a shield suddenly appeared on the light white palm.

    This area is full of high-level monsters, Xuan Xiaomeng knows very well that it is as difficult as going to heaven to save Xuan Xiaohei with her cultivation in the concentration state alone. Fortunately, Grandpa Tiandao had a kind heart and brought all the good things from her previous life here. Otherwise, her Brother Xiong would definitely confess to her here today.

    The shield that Xuan Xiaomeng casually took out from the space had a hideous appearance, like the head of a unicorn, with no visible material and a cyan appearance.

    Xuan Xiaomeng muttered, quickly chanted a mantra, and immediately threw the shield in her hand towards Xuan Xiaohei with a swish.

    As soon as the shield left her palm, it immediately became bigger and flew towards Xuan Xiaohei.

    When it flew above Xuan Xiaohei's head, the unicorn shield had become so big that it could just cover his animal shape. With a bang, the unicorn shield was like an iron pot cover, suddenly covering Xuan Xiaohei and Xuanyuan inside.

    Xuan Xiaomeng saw that Xuan Xiaohei was covered by a shield, and the tension in her dark eyes finally dissipated.

    Xuan Xiaomeng didn't know what kind of shield this unicorn shield was.

    She only knows that the things in her spirit beast space are all good things, which she inherited from her ancestors in her previous life.

    There are many, many such strange and powerful things that cannot be named in her space.

    Her ancestor in her previous life was a great god who followed the great god Chi You in the southern and northern expeditions, and fought seventy-two battles in three years... Mount.

    Although Chi You was defeated, the emaciated camel was bigger than the horse. Her ancestors had collected a lot of good things during the seventy-two battles.

    Things from the ancient times, even if brought to the cultivation world, are still treasures.

    Protected by a shield, her brother Xiong is safe.

    Xuan Xiaohei's life was safe, as soon as he hit the ground, the bear's head was still dizzy, when he heard a startling sound explode in his ears. The roar of beasts that filled my ears stopped abruptly, and besides Xuanyuan Meng's breathing, I couldn't hear any other sound.

    He shook his head, put his limbs on the ground, and tried to turn over and sit up.

    But there was something on the bear's back that I don't know what it was, it was too heavy, like a big mountain, it held him down tightly. He tried all his strength to suck/milk, but the bear still couldn't turn over.

    Xuan Xiao Hei wooden, retracted the Yao Yuan, turned the beast body back to its original shape, then sat down on the ground, stretched out its claws, and stretched the black ribbon covering the eyes.

    I don't know what this black ribbon is, he has changed back to his original animal shape, but the ribbon still tightly covers his eyes.

    Xuan Xiaohei pinched his ears with his little paw: "...??"

    Where did Miss Xiong get such a strange thing?

    "Xuanyuan Meng, Xuanyuan Meng..."

    Xuan Xiaohei couldn't pull off the ribbon with a few pulls. He turned his ears sideways and listened blankly to his surroundings.

    The surrounding area was quiet, without any danger, and even the beast's breath seemed to be shielded by something.

    Not aware of the danger, Xuan Xiaohei immediately breathed a sigh of relief.

    He gave up untying the ribbons on his eyes, stretched out his paws, and took out a spiritual bamboo from the Qiankun bag, ready to gnaw a bamboo to suppress his shock. While suppressing the shock, he also yelled Xuanyuan Meng twice.

    However, he hadn't passed the thunder calamity, and his throat hadn't yet melted, so Xuanyuan Meng couldn't understand what he was shouting.

    "Xuan Xiaohei, you, are you alright?" Xuanyuan Meng's voice with lingering fear rang out in the quiet space.

    "Haw—" It's okay!

    Hearing Xuan Xiaohei's chirping, Qingyue was powerful, Xuanyuan Meng's heart relaxed slightly, and he flicked his fingers to create a little light, illuminating the dark space.

    The light dispersed, Xuanyuan Meng raised his eyes, and saw a bear sitting and eating bamboo three steps away.

    Xuanyuan Meng: "...??"

    His life is almost gone, he, he, he, still has the heart to eat bamboo?

    Xuanyuan's face was expressionless, and he moved mechanically to collect the beast pills of the two monsters in the space.

    Inside the tortoise shell, Xuan Xiaohei was eating bamboo with peace of mind. But Xuan Xiaomeng got angry because he almost fell into the mouth of a monster.

    The girl stepped on the wind and stood in the air out of thin air, her complicated black and white cassock fluttering with the wind.

    The black eyes were full of anger, as if looking at a dead object, they glanced down at the monster beasts colliding with the unicorn shield one after another.

    "Get out of the way."

    Xuan Xiaomeng shouted coquettishly, spreading her arms lightly, four balls of demonic power suddenly emerged from her jade-smooth palms.

    As soon as the demon power ball appeared, Xuan Xiaomeng half-closed her eyelids, circulated the demon energy, poured her own demon energy into the demon power ball, then took a deep drink, and suddenly pushed the four demon power balls to the ground.

    The Yaoli ball received force, carrying the girl's monstrous anger, and smashed it down from the sky.

    Seeing this, all the demon cultivators nearby who had personally experienced the power of the demon power ball were startled. Without even thinking about it, they pulled out and flew high into the air, trying to avoid this weird demon power ball.

    Xuan Xiaomeng is no exception, just after pushing the Yaoli ball out, her body is agile and soars into the sky, far away from the aftermath of the Yaoli ball.

    At the same time, on the ground, the space was slightly rippling, and Jun Tianze, who had always been hidden in the space and never showed up, glanced at the four balls of demon power that fell from the sky, and looked sideways at them, covering Xuan Xiaohei completely. The Qilin Shield at the bottom, frowning slightly, swayed lightly, and dodged to the side of the Qilin Shield.

    This little guy has too much confidence in her things. Her demon power ball has been modified by him, and the unicorn shield with no visible material may be difficult to resist.

    Jun Tian chose to probe, and was about to protect Xuan Xiaohei.

    As soon as his hand was placed on the unicorn shield, a blue light suddenly appeared on the shield, and a force he had never seen burst out from the unicorn shield, and a unicorn with a blurred head suddenly emerged from the shield, and then tightly Hold on to your shield.

    Jun Tianze was slightly startled, and looked at the weapon soul that jumped out of the unicorn shield in surprise.

    At the same time, the sound of the Yaoli ball exploding exploded rumblingly.

    Dust and sand were flying on the ground, and the sky was raining blood.

    Surrounding the shield, the roaring monster beasts were blown away in an instant, until there was no residue left of the monster beasts, and even their beast pills were completely wiped out.

    There was too much movement here, and the monks of Hakka Zong who were fighting against the monsters finally noticed the strange situation here.

    Everyone heard the roar, and took time to glance over here.

    I glanced over, couldn't see anything clearly, and saw a group of demon cultivators rushing into the air one by one, as if fleeing for their lives.

    Xuanyuan Jifeng in the distance had sharp eyes, and among the group of demon cultivators, he saw a round girl. This young girl has an unfamiliar face, big eyes, two small bags on her head, and a black and white cassock of invisible material... her

    outfit is fine, but Xuanyuan Jifeng feels strangely familiar with this outfit for no apparent reason.

    Xuanyuan Jifeng knew that Xuan Xiaomeng had already transformed, but he hadn't been able to see the transformed appearance until now. So, when he saw this girl, he immediately thought of Xuan Xiaomeng.

    The girl has a round figure, and she flies extremely fast, she passed several big monsters who were more advanced than her. Xuanyuan Jifeng frowned slightly, swung his magic sword vigorously, cut off the enemy's monster, pulled away and caught Xuan Xiaomeng and flew away.     At the same time, Kan Yan, who had changed his face, also found Xuan Xiaomeng. His actions were the same as Xuanyuan Jifeng's, killing the current beast monster, and running towards Xuan Xiaomeng.

    On Xuan Xiaomeng's side, four demon power balls fell down, causing the ground to tremble, killing all the monsters, but the big unicorn shield on the ground was as solid as gold, without any damage.

    The unicorn weapon spirit that rushed out of the shield also returned to the shield after the dust and smoke fell.

    Jun Tianze, who was standing on the side of the shield, glanced at the Qilin shield, raised his head slightly, and fixed his eyes on the sky, lost in thought surrounded by monsters.

    In the Tiandao domain of the Outer Territory, Tiandao looked at the unicorn shield thrown by Xuan Xiaomeng, and his eyes flashed with satisfaction.

    That's right, that's right, it's not in vain for him to take such painstaking efforts to send her to the Heavenly Dao next door to practice.

    I went there and found a lot of good things.

    Hey, the debt of favor is hard to repay...

    At the beginning, they obediently held up the pillars of heaven for him to help him achieve the Dao, and on the day he became Dao, they swore their oath to coexist with the Dao of Heaven.

    This family is very well-behaved, they stay peacefully in the Panda Secret Realm, they don't make troubles, they don't make troubles, and they never cause trouble for him.

    He didn't want to cause trouble, but...they themselves were his biggest trouble, and they clearly agreed to live together, but in the end they were too capable, and he almost played himself to the point of exterminating the clan, desperately trying to break his oath.

    Once the oath of heaven is broken, the coexistence relationship will no longer exist. If they are destroyed, then his Heavenly Dao will also be half dead.

    He had a headache, looked at the last four bears, and hesitated to discuss with Tiandao next door, smuggled two bears here, and continued the panda blood here.

    He worked hard and worked hard for their offspring. I don't want to just go to play chess with Tiandao next door, drink tea, and turn around, the little cutie under my nose is killed by Ruichang who repaired Dao and wanted to pierce him, so I just Only the soul of a little bear remained.

    Ruichang is the god and demon in the chaotic space of the upper heaven. Although he divided the three realms and achieved the Dao of Heaven, he has no strong restraint on the demon gods in the chaotic realm.

    He wiped out the panda clan that coexisted with Heaven, but he had nothing to do with him.

    Because these gods and demons are gods and demons that were conceived outside the Dao before the Dao of Heaven, their power is too strong, so powerful that they can become enlightened by themselves and change the wheel of life.

    His restraint on gods and demons is only at the moment when they become Dao, the moment when Tianlei casts Dao. Therefore, to get rid of Ruichang, we must either use the power of gods and demons and monks from the lower realms to get rid of him, or wait for his way of destruction to be completed and use thunder to forge the way, and kill him under the thunder of heaven.

    Back then, he racked his brains, went back in time, and rescued the panda family... He didn't want to, but he saved a lonely.

    Obviously they have already rescued the bears, and were thinking about how to keep them from exterminating the genocide, but they didn't want to, but after a deep thought, they looked down again, and the rescued bears died two more.

    This time, he was powerless to save them and had to rely on the remaining bears to save themselves.

    Fortunately, the little bear whose soul was still alive back then, experienced a little bit of experience under the heaven next door, and his brain seemed to grow a little bit. It seemed that he should be able to save himself successfully.

    Thinking of these pasts, Tiandao felt helpless, and Zi Lei pinched and crackled in his hand.

    This debt...is too difficult to repay!

    What Tiandao was thinking, Xuan Xiaomeng didn't know, and she didn't know the relationship between the four members of the Xuan family and Tiandao. She felt that Grandpa Tiandao must like her very much, and he was very kind to her, even giving everything from his previous life to her. She got it.

    After blasting a large group of monsters to death, Xuan Xiaomeng returned to the ground with a whimper after the aftermath of the monster power ball dissipated, and then immediately put the unicorn shield into the space.

    As soon as he finished collecting the Qilin Shield, in a blink of an eye, he saw Xuan Xiaohei sitting on the ground eating bamboo.

    Xuan Xiaomeng is so angry.

    She rescued him outside, but he ate bamboo inside...

    ——So angry, so angry.

    Xuan Xiaomeng's eyes widened, and he rushed to Xuan Xiaohei's side, snatched the bamboo, and grabbed Xuan Xiaohei's small ears: "Get bigger, and continue to charge to the left. The monsters on the left are clear, and hurry into the mountain."

    Xuan Xiaohei, a coward, worked very hard when he didn't hear the roar of beasts all over the sky. When he heard the roar of beasts, what else would he do?

    Before leaving, Xuan Xiaomeng even picked up Xuanyuan Meng on the bear's back.

    Xuan Xiaomeng and Xuan Xiaohei ran, and the group of big monsters who used their siblings as mascots, without even thinking about it, jumped up in the air, hula la and started chasing them.

    A group of monsters, led by two bears, ran straight into Wuhuo Mountain.

    On the other side, Kanyan and Xuanyuan Jifeng, who wanted to join Xuan Xiaomeng, got lonely together, and before they reached the place where the demon power ball exploded, their own bears had already pulled a group of demon cultivators into the mountain...

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-01-29 19:07:11~2022-01-30 12:21:13~Thanks to the little

    angels who cast mines : 1 creek;

    thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: Ao Shuangzhi^strawberry flavored buns, 10 bottles of 50155808; 5 bottles of Scarlet Snow; 3 bottles of 33679774; 1 bottle of Evans; thank you very much for your support, I

    will Keep up the good work!

    ◎Latest comment:

    [(???'?)σ???]

    [Wait for the next chapter, there are four minutes left! 】

    【Reminder, reminder, reminder】

    【After drinking this bottle of nutrient solution, we will fight another 33,000 tomorrow! ]

    [Dears, the next chapter is only half written, dears, wait a moment, it will be posted at eight o'clock at the latest. 】

    【I was angry when I beat you outside and ate inside】

    【Press the paw】

    【There is a good article, I will never forget it when I see it, pour nutrient solution, and be frivolous for it】

    [Rolling is the best! ????]

    [The hesitation should be hesitation]

    [Since drinking the nutrient solution, I don't want to do anything else except update. ]

    [I like it, I'll give you the nutrient solution~]

    [Humph! ! Look, for the sake of working so hard for you to renew, I'll give you more nutrient solution! Yes, come on! ! ! 】

    【Scattering Flowers】

    "I can't find any good things" I'll catch the author a lot~】

    -End-

_
Chapter 108

    ◎Xuan Xiaomeng: Free labor is really useful ◎

    In the dense forest, there is a gust of wind. The violent breath of beasts filled the sky, rendering the air restless.

    The sky is full of fishes, and after one night, the monsters from Wuhuo Mountain are still pouring into Ningzhun City.

    Xuan Xiaomeng rode her brother into the mountain in one breath, but there were still many monsters in the mountain, but they didn't all gather together like in Ningzhun City.

    After entering the mountain, Xuan Xiaomeng is not as diligent as when he was outside the city.

    She sat on her brother's forehead, swinging her little feet, grabbing her brother's ear with one hand, and pinching the fresh bamboo she snatched from Xuan Xiaohei with the other, tilting her head, looking back, left, and right with big Shui Ling eyes suspiciously, fighting bravely. The great monsters of the enemy.

    That's why Xuan Xiaomeng had no monsters to kill because these big monsters rushed to kill the enemy and cleared the way ahead.

    After looking at it for a while, I didn't understand why these big monsters escorted them into the mountain, and looked back, the tender bamboo stretched forward gently, and stuffed a section into Xuan Xiaohei's mouth.

    "Brother Xiong, Xuanyuan Meng, why are they following us?" Xuan Xiaomeng's dark eyes were full of doubts.

    Xuan Xiaohei took a bite of the bamboo fed by his sister, and shook his head: "I don't know, but they are free laborers, which just saves our energy, and Benxiong and you are also safer." Once entering the mountain, Xuan

    Xiao Meng took off the black silk straps from Xuan Xiaohei's eyes. The mountain forest is steep, she doesn't want to be carried by Xuan Xiaohei to bump into the mountain together.

    The black ribbon is also something in Xuan Xiaomeng's space, she doesn't know where it came from, but in her memory, a young general next to the Great God Chi You seems to have killed the enemy with this black ribbon blindfolded.

    Xuan Xiaohei, who had no black ribbon to cover his sight, became a cowardly bear again when he saw the high-level monster in the mountain.

    Carrying Xuan Xiaomeng and Xuanyuan Meng on their backs, they stepped lightly and deftly, for fear of stepping too hard and being discovered by monsters. If it wasn't clear that the sister sitting on top of his head would scratch his face when he got angry, he would definitely be so scared to climb up the tree and run for his life.

    "Brother Xiong is right, this free labor is easy to use."

    Xuan Xiaomeng nodded in agreement, and the two black and white hair bands around her ears swayed in the wind with her movements, looking really cute.

    Seeing someone working, Xuan Xiaomeng no longer maintains her human form. She transformed into a little bear and ate bamboo foolishly.

    Although she dislikes the weakness of the human form, sometimes the human form is more flexible than the animal form when fighting.

    The most important point is that her beast shape is a bit too small, and she has to keep running the monster element to make the beast shape bigger.

    It has to fight and maintain its animal shape, Xiong Xiong can't do both at the same time.

    In case something goes wrong, Yaoyuan can't maintain the swollen beast body, so she can return to her original size. She is not as big as a monster's claws, so if she shrinks, she will be trampled into a bear cake by the monster.

    Xiongbing's death was too tragic, which is why, when she was about to fight, she turned into a human form.

    On one side, Xuanyuan Meng lowered his head slightly, trembling, trying to minimize his sense of existence. If it wasn't for the bear fur on Xuan Xiaohei's body that couldn't hide people, he would have wanted to lie down and hide in Xuan Xiaohei's fur.

    ... These two bears are too good at avoiding suspicion.

    What Xuan Xiaohei was talking about, he didn't know, but Xuan Xiaomeng's sentence just now, "free labor is easy to use" has already aroused the dissatisfaction of the demons.

    The big monster who followed into the mountain almost fixed their eyes on the two bears.

    Xuanyuan Meng is very worried now, the three of them did not die at the hands of monsters, but at the hands of these big monsters...

    This is not Ningzhun City.

    In Ningzhun City, Xuan Xiaomeng and Xuan Xiaohei are protected by the seniors in the sect. No matter how angry the big monsters are, they can't do anything to the pair of Xiong brothers and sisters, but now... "Little guy, free labor is easy to use, isn't it?

    " ?”

    On the left, a demon cultivator who looks like a white deer but is not a deer walks towards Xuan Xiaomeng and Xuan Xiaohei with four feet like horseshoes.

    This is a snow-white monster with hair like a wolf, but a deer-like animal shape. In the center of her head, there is a sharp pure white horn, which is sharper than the fangs of a red flame pig.

    Forgive Xiong for being ignorant and ignorant, Xuan Xiaomeng doesn't know most of the monster clan in Fengnan Continent, and can't call out their names.

    Xuan Xiaomeng was blinded by this strange-looking monster, and had no idea what race she was.

    Xuan Xiaomeng raised the bear's paw, used the spirit bamboo on the paw to pinch the small ears, tilted her chubby head, and looked suspiciously at the demon who was stumped.

    "It's easy to use. However, I didn't want to use you, you guys followed me into the mountains." Xuan Xiaomeng said with a little temper, and continued to gnaw on the bamboo after speaking.

    When she wants to use them?

    If it wasn't for them insisting on following, she wouldn't be able to shake her off, she would not want to go with them.

    Xiong Xiong went into the mountain to snatch the beads, if the group of monsters saw the treasure and wanted to grab the treasure with her, she would have to waste a demon power ball and beat them up.

    They're not monsters, and they didn't get any rewards for being hammered. It's a waste of effort...

    There's nothing wrong with this idea!

    Lu Ru looked at the little bear who looked like a bear hat, covering the big bear's head, and laughed, and transformed into a human form with a twist of demon power.

    This is a banshee with a head of white hair and a glamorous appearance.

    She has a graceful figure and seductive charm, so beautiful that Xuan Xiaomeng is a little jealous.

    ...Because everyone is a demon, after she transformed into a chubby body, she was full of flesh and flesh, without a trace of skinny feeling, but the deer in front of her transformed into a form that caught people's eyes.

    Obviously, when she transformed, she was thinking about Miss Yu, why did she turn into a meat bun...

    Thinking of her chubby face, Xuan Xiaomeng grinned her teeth, chirped, put aside her small eyes, and gnawed seriously own bamboo.

    Hmph, she is not pretty in shape, but she is the prettiest in animal shape.

    In the future, she must try to change her body as little as possible.

    Lu Ru turned around and walked towards Xuan Xiaomeng.

    Liu raised her eyebrows, and jokingly said: "If you use it conveniently, why do you dislike it?"

    "Ah!"

    Lu Ru just leaned into Xuan Xiaohei, Xuan Xiaohei's nose was itchy, and he sneezed twice.

    "Hey, who are you, who is courteous for nothing, rape or steal? Then who, stand far away, stand far away, what did you put on your body, it smelled like Uncle Xiong." Xuan Xiaohei, a blind bear,

    big The beauty came closer, and even Xuan Xiaomeng, who was of the same sex, was a little jealous of her beauty, but he moved his butt in confusion and shrank back.

    Not to mention the disgust on Mao's face, he even stretched out his paw to cover his nose.

    Lu Ru: "...??"

    Today, we can't continue talking.

    What to do, the horns are itchy, I really want to bump these two bears into the air.

    Everyone even pushed her out, playing with the two bears, but in the end...

    Lu Ru was suffocated by Xuan Xiaohei's words.

    She wanted to find out what race the two bears were, and what the aura of peace on them was, but she didn't want to open her mouth and was stunned by the two bears.

    Not all demon cultivators who can survive the catastrophe of transformation and become great demons with their own strength are not as simple and straightforward as the spoiled demons like Xuan Xiaomeng brothers and sisters.

    These two bears can not be affected by anything in the environment full of strange beast breath, and they can also protect them with a peaceful breath. Maybe they know what is the thing in the beast breath that can make their blood rage.

    The weird thing that degenerates the monster race into a monster beast is simply annihilation for the monster race. Even the big monsters can't resist it, and the little monsters and spirit beasts can't resist it even more.

    Therefore, it must be destroyed.

    Right now, killing monsters is no longer their goal, the most important thing is to find out what makes them degenerate.

    Lu Ru stabilized her desire to beat the bear, Yaozhi's eyes turned suddenly, and she looked directly at Xuanyuan Meng on Xuan Xiaohei's head, ready to communicate with another person.

    "My dear fairy, the beast tide has just begun, and the monsters in the mountain will come down one after another. I don't know what's going on with you entering the mountain at this time? Also, why did these two little friends Xiong choose to go up the mountain at this time?" Lu Ru's voice was silky Mei, if you change to someone who is not strong enough, you may be tempted just by listening to the voice.

    Fortunately, Xuanyuanzong's disciples are quite decent, although they also think Lu Ru's voice is nice, but they have no other thoughts.

    Xuanyuan Meng glanced at Lu Ru, then looked down at Xuan Xiaomeng, didn't speak, just shook his head.

    He doesn't know why he entered the mountain!

    He is still in a daze, and he doesn't understand why, but he was dragged into the mountains by the pair of Xiong brothers and sisters.

    "You're inquiring about our purpose of entering the mountain, hum, I won't tell you." Xuan Xiaohei scratched his small eyes when he heard Lu Ru's words, and said in a daze.

    Hearing Xuan Xiaohei's reply, Xuan Xiaomeng's paws suddenly itched, without thinking about it, she slapped Xuan Xiaohei's forehead with a slap.

    "Shut up..."

    Brother Han, you already know that the banshee is playing tricks on them, so why do you have to reply like this? It's not clear that you are telling others that they have a purpose in entering the mountain?

    Xuan Xiaohei's eyes were dizzy from being photographed by Xuan Xiaomeng.

    Hiss—the bear sister hammered the bear, and the more she hammered, the more fierce she became.

    After filming Brother Han, Xuan Xiaomeng tilted her ears and looked at Lu Ru: "If you want to know why we entered the mountain, then you should tell Ben Xiong first, why are you following us?

    " : "There is nothing wrong with this. Since you two are also monsters, you should have noticed the abnormality of the beast's breath all over the sky. This beast's breath can degenerate my monster clan into a monster. I am waiting to enter the mountain to investigate the beast's breath."

    " Ha——"

    Xuan Xiaohei listened to the banshee in front of him saying that there was a problem with the beast's breath, and opened his mouth, and was about to speak, but Xuan Xiaomeng, who knew Brother Han's temper well, didn't give him a chance to speak.

    With the spirit bamboo in his hand, he hammered Xuan Xiaohei's nose with a slap, and pressed Xuan Xiaohei's open mouth down.

    "Of course this bear knows that there is a problem with the beast's breath, no problem, what is this bear going to the mountain for?" Xuan Xiaomeng stopped Xuan Xiaohei from talking, her small eyes rolled around, and said: "This bear also went to the mountain to investigate the situation, everyone has the same goal , or, look for them separately."

    Xuan Xiaomeng imitated the tone of the zoo owner's conversation in her previous life, and was about to turn on the fooling mode to fool these monsters away.

    There was nothing wrong with her words, but the expression on her face was too vivid, and the small eyes rolled too fast, too agile, Lu Ru saw the problem on her bear face without even turning her head.

    "It's dangerous in the mountains, so there's no need to separate. Let's go together, how about?"

    There is a problem, the two bears must know the reason for the abnormal breath, follow them, maybe they can get rid of that thing.

    "Everyone enters the mountain, why don't you just tell me without hesitation."

    Just as Lu Ru's voice fell, a cold voice suddenly came from the woods behind.

    A figure full of murderous intentions controlled the dharma sword, pierced the sky, and suddenly landed on top of Xuan Xiaohei's head.

    Kanyan's eyes were cold and his face was frosty, staring closely at Luru not far away.

    Kan Yan who rushed over had recovered his original face, Lu Ru stared at his face for a while, and a flash of enlightenment flashed in his eyes.

    She smiled coquettishly: "Who do I know? It turns out to be Zhenjun Kanyan of Xiaoshan Beast Sect."

    After finishing speaking, Lu Ru turned her eyes to look at Xuan Xiaomeng's brother and sister: "Zhenjun Kanyan has appeared here, presumably , These two should have gone to Xiaoshan."

    Xuan Xiaomeng chirped, but didn't reply to Lu Ru's words, her small body tilted, and she was skillfully hung on Kan Yan's lap.

    As soon as she hanged, all the monsters present immediately knew their relationship.

    The relationship between Xiaoshan Beast Sect and the Yaozu has always been harmonious, Kanyan's face is not well known to the human race, but many of the Yaozu know his face.

    The appearance of Kanyan made all the monsters breathe a sigh of relief.

    With him around, the two bears will definitely help them.

    The monsters in the vicinity have almost been wiped out by all the monsters, and all the monsters gathered around Luru, one of them said: "Zhen Yan Zhenjun, I will not hide the truth, the beast breath in the air is too crazy, let us wait to suppress the beast nature Degenerate into monsters. These two little friends have a peaceful breath, which can calm down our animal nature. I want to investigate clearly the reason for the strange beast breath, and I hope that Lord Kanyan can help me." The author has something to say:

    Thank

    you During the period of 2022-01-30 12:21:13~2022-01-30 20:03:30, the little angel who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution for me~ Thanks to the little

    angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: Zizimo 19 bottles ;10 bottles of Lingji and Screen Shadow; 5 bottles of Lili; 2 bottles of 33679774; 1 bottle of Ji Xiaomian and Evans;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

    ◎Latest comments:

    [You don't update the text, how can I buy the text, I don't buy the text, how can there be nutrient solution, what do you think! ]

    [Guest officer, the nutrient solution you ordered, our store accepts payment by renewal. ]

    [Scatter flowers! ! By the way, thank you for the red envelope you sent before, I

    'm so happy] [It's good to have someone, I also want a panda hanging]

    [Did you update today? more. Has the nutrient solution been watered? watered. 】

    【Scattering Flowers】

    【It can't be said to be an auspicious beast, what if there is a bad-hearted beast?】

    【Press the claws】

    【(???'?)σ???】

    【Scattering Flowers】

    【I'm all holding nutrition Lie came to see you, hand over the depositor! ! ! The Nutrient Solution (1/1) achievement has been achieved, there is a certain chance that it will be dropped and updated, please continue to work hard】

    [Moonlight in front of the bed, more texts in Jinjiang, watered with nutrient solution, doubled code words~]

    [Parents are here]

    [Chong Chong Chong]

    [Punch card]

    -End-

_
Chapter 109

    ◎Unscientific bear◎

    The big demon who speaks seems to respect Kan Yan very much.

    After Kanyan appeared, the others were thinking about how to ask Kanyan for help, but the monster in front of them, without any concealment, directly spoke of their crisis and asked Kanyan for help.

    Kan Yan's eyes moved lightly, and landed on the big monster who was talking. After looking at it for a while, he seemed to remember who he was, and said, "Xiong Mo, even you can't resist the tyranny of the beast's breath in the sky?" The male monster named Xiong     Mo Nodding his head, he said solemnly: "It's impossible to resist. When we were in Ningzhun City, we had no distinction between the enemy and ourselves. If these two little friends hadn't appeared in time and let us have a clear mind, what Ningzhun City is facing today will definitely be It won't be just a wave of beasts."     All the monsters present are big monsters.     Once they degenerate into monsters, their strength will be above the eighth or ninth rank, and even a beast king will be born. At that time...     Xiong Mo said, turned his head, looked at Xuan Xiaomeng and Xuan Xiaohei, and asked: "Both Little friend, when you entered the mountain, did you already know the reason for our strange behavior?"     Xuan Xiaomeng said coldly, so she ignored Xiong Mo.     Rubbing Kanyan's leg, let Kanyan make up his mind.     Kan Yan touched her fluffy head, he didn't want to be Xuan Xiaomeng's master, he just whispered: "Xiaomeng, this is Xiong Mo, who once practiced in Xiaoshan, and is Xiong Lie's relative.     " That annoying fat bear in Huaqing." Surprised, Xuan Xiaomeng tilted her head and glanced at Xiong Mo.     This is a burly male monster with a resolute appearance, and the human form after transformation is the man with eyebrows that Flying Tiger is thinking about.     There was a hint of a smile in Kan Yan's eyes: "Yeah."     Xuan Xiaomeng tilted her small ears, her small eyes squinted at Xiong Mo: "That can be considered a half-monster of our Beast Sect."     Xiong Mo smiled heartily: "Transfiguration Jingshi lived in Xiaoshan for more than ten years, so he is indeed a half-monster in Xiaoshan."

    Back then, after he entered the Transformation Realm, he needed to temper his body to survive the next thunder disaster. At that time, there was a couple in the clan who wanted to send their sick son to Xiaoshan to practice, so he went to Xiaoshan with the cheek, and Rubbed Xiaoshan's spiritual pool that can help spirit beasts temper their bodies.

    His talent is mediocre, if he does not use external force to temper his body, he will not be able to survive the transformation thunder tribulation at all. The little bear said that he was a half-monster in Xiaoshan, and he was right.

    "Half my own person, and also my own person, can my little friend tell you about the situation in the mountains?" Xiong Mo fell in love with Xuan Xiaomeng familiarly.

    After learning that Xuan Xiaomeng came from Xiaoshan, Xiong Mo took a break to find out about her peaceful aura.

    Most of the spirit beasts raised by Xiao Shan are somewhat different.

    The family member of his family who was practicing in Xiaoshan was sent to Xiaoshan to look for life because of abnormal meridians at birth, in order to keep him alive.

    Xiao Shan really lived up to his high expectations. After raising for a period of time, he actually raised his relatives, and also raised a bear with outstanding talent.

    Now they have all become the contracted spirit beasts of Xiaoshan Suzerain.

    "Little friend, try it, the sweet-scented osmanthus honey from Jinshou Mountain is the best in the world." Xiong Mo asked about the situation in the mountain, he was very good at things, and took out a jar of honey from the space.

    It's fine to touch it out, but with a lot of thought, I lifted the seal of the jar.

    As soon as it was opened, a strong honey fragrance floated into Xuan Xiaomeng's nose.

    Xuan Xiaomeng rolled her eyeballs, tilted her head, licked her lips with her little tongue, and Mao's face suddenly showed an expression of wanting to eat.

    After living in Xiaoshan for such a long time, if Xiong Mo didn't understand the nature of Xiaoshan's spiritual beasts as foodies, then he would live in vain for ten years.

    Looking at the coveted black and white bear, Xiong Mo smiled, stepped forward two steps, and handed the can of honey to Xuan Xiaomeng.

    "Chirp, chirp——for the sake of your sincerity, it's useless to tell you fiercely." Sure enough, Xuan Xiaomeng's small eyes lit up, her paws hurriedly let go of Kan Yan's leg, and hugged the honey jar.

    As soon as she hugged the jar, she stretched out her paw, dipped some yellow honey from the jar, and stuffed it into her mouth.

    "It's okay to tell you the reason, and it's okay to take you into the mountains, but the ugly words are up front. If you find any treasures after entering the mountains, you have to let me pick them first. I'm not greedy. There are so many treasures, so I will take three of them." No, this bear will only take one."

    Everyone: "...??"

    What kind of bear is this?

    She didn't know the specific situation in the mountain yet, so she asked for the treasure first.

    Xuan Xiaomeng also has her own vigilance.

    It's fine to take them into the mountains, but the beads must be your own, that's the key to saving Father Xiong and Mommy Xiong, and there can be no accidents.

    Xiong Mo glanced at all the demons around, saw that all the demons had no objection, nodded his head and said: "Yes, we just want to find out what makes us degenerate, and don't force others."

    Xuan Xiaomeng grinned, Lifting her fat and short arm, she raised her little finger, pointed at the sky, and said delicately, "You can't regret it, if you regret it, you will be struck by lightning." As soon as the

    word "leibei" fell, there was a crackling sound of thunder in the forest .

    A big tree next to it responded with a bang and fell down.

    "...!!"

    Xuan Xiaomeng's small eyes circled, bewildered.

    She shrank her neck, and without thinking, she opened the Kanyan coat and slipped in, revealing a small tail shaking and shaking outside.

    ...Falling, Xiong Xiong just said it casually, why does Grandpa Tiandao want to let go of thunder.

    I wonder if Xiong Xiong is most afraid of thunder?

    The demons were also confused.

    It's not them who swore, why did the sky really strike with thunder...

    That's right, at the moment Xuan Xiaomeng said "If you repent, you will be struck by lightning", all the monsters sensed that the law of heaven restrained them.

    The demons were suspicious, looked at the sky, saw that there was no more movement in the sky, turned their heads again, and looked at the bear that said it would be struck by lightning, but when they looked over, the bear didn't see it, they only saw a bear resting on the back of Kanyan's foot. , a small tail trembling vigorously.

    "Xiaomeng knows what's going on inside?"

    Kanyan bent over, lifted Xuan Xiaomeng up, and stroked the smooth fur of the little bear in his arms soothingly with his warm palms.

    Xuan Xiaomeng hung Kanyan's lapel with her claws, shook her head, and said, "I don't know. I only know that there is a problem with the breath of beasts in the sky. I suspect it has something to do with the blood mist we saw last time. "

    Lu Ru rolled his eyes and asked: "Aren't you affected by the beast's breath?

    " When he said that, a dazzling golden light floated on his body.

    In this golden light, the aura of divine light is extremely strong.

    After all, she patted her brother Xiong with her bear paw: "My brother was also baptized by the divine light under my thunder calamity."

    They are the beasts of Grandpa Tiandao, and they are protected by Grandpa Tiandao. not affect them.

    All the demons looked at the divine light on Mao Xiong's body and always felt that something was wrong.

    Can the Divine Light be stored and released?

    The big bear was not struck dead by lightning, but was baptized by divine light...

    ——This is unscientific!

    Why can't the divine light be stored after he crosses the catastrophe?

    Could it be that what they were going through was a fake robbery?

    The heads of all the monsters were knotted, and they always felt that the little bear was lying, but they couldn't find a reason to refute.

    After all, everything can be adulterated, but the divine light is absolutely impossible to be fake. The divine light of Little Bear almost blinded their eyes, it can be fake.

    After listening to Xuan Xiaomeng's words, Kanyan's black eyes dimmed, and he said suspiciously: "The blood mist is far away from here, and there are countless monsters in the mountains, so it's not appropriate to investigate now, Xiaomeng, go back to the city first, and wait until the beast tide is over. Go investigate."

    There were six beast kings in the blood mist.

    The six-headed beast kings have not appeared in Ningzhun City so far, so they should still be in the mountains, in case they meet the beast kings...

    Xuan Xiaomeng shook her head: "No, after the beast tide is over, I won't be able to investigate anything, don't ask How did Xiongxiong know, anyway, Xiongxiong knows."

    Just kidding, since Grandpa Tiandao notified her that there is a strange treasure in the mountain after the beast tide started, then this strange treasure will only appear during the beast tide, and if you miss it, Certainly not.

    After all, Xuan Xiaomeng rolled out of Kanyan's embrace, and without giving Kanyan a chance to speak, pulled Xuan Xiaohei's ear: "Brother Xiong, get bigger, let's continue to charge." Xuan Xiaohei

    roared With a roar, the animal form grew stronger again, carrying Xuan Xiaomeng on its back, and continued to move to the left.

    Seeing this, Kanyan summoned the Dharma sword, threw the fallen Xuanyuanmeng on the Dharma sword, and followed Xuan Xiaomeng without thinking.

    There is something different in the mountain, he must follow Xiaomeng closely, and he also wants to find out what is hidden in Wuhuo Mountain?

    Ever since he was forced to enter Wuhuo Mountain, he had always felt that the weirdness in Wuhuo Mountain might have something to do with Nirvana Sect.

    Seeing the two bears running away, all the monsters ran after them without even thinking about it.

    These two bears are their life-saving talismans and they must be followed closely.

    The Wuhuo Mountain Range is the largest mountain range in Bashun Continent. The mountains are overlapping and extremely steep, and there are countless monsters in the mountains. Everyone stopped and went, killing all the way to the southeast.

    Fortunately, the demon cultivators who followed up the mountain were not weak. Although there were many monsters blocking the way, the group did not encounter any danger.

    After fighting for four days, everyone finally saw the strange blood mist that Xuan Xiaomeng was talking about.

    The blood mist was still a little away from them, but when it stood on the top of the mountain, it could already be seen.

    Everyone was cautious and wanted to send someone to investigate the situation under the blood mist.

    But he didn't want to, before the candidate was decided, he saw a steep peak at the end of his line of sight, which was cut off more than half by a sword light slanting down from the sky.

    "Is there someone here?"

    The demons were astonished.

    Kanyan stepped on the wind and stood high in the air: "A member of the four major sects?"

    The demons wondered: "Why are people from the four major sects here?"

    Kan Yan: "This blood fog is in the beast Before Chao officially attacked the city, he discovered that the human race's power had been trying to break through the blood mist earlier and find out the situation inside." After

    Xuanyuan Zou dealt with the matter of Xuan Xiaohei's contract that day, he never disappeared. As for the whereabouts, he heard from Xuanyuan Jifeng that senior Xuanyuan was investigating the blood mist together with various sect masters.

    On one side, Xuan Xiaomeng turned into a human form again.

    Her small mouth moved, like a little hamster, eating the sponge cake fed by some big monster.

    Glancing at the boiling blood mist in the distance, Xuan Xiaomeng's eyes widened, and she stuffed all the pastry in her hand into her mouth.

    Xuan Xiaomeng's cheeks fluttered, and she said angrily: "Hmph, this bear knows that there is a problem here. The smell of blood here is so thick and strong. There are human blood, demon blood, and animal blood..." The soft and delicate

    girl , Open the mouth of this bear, shut the mouth of this bear's speaking tone, it made all the demons who listened to this bear all the way couldn't help laughing.

    Before she could finish her sentence, Xuan Xiaomeng discovered something, and her fair face turned from puzzlement to shock.

    She turned her little head in astonishment, and hurriedly asked Kan Yan beside her: "...I fell, I smelled the blood of Sister Leihuang, Kanyan, Kanyan, where is Sister Leihuang, where is Sister Leihuang going?"

    The author has something to say:

    Dear friends, Chinese New Year is a bit busy. The chapter at noon can be more intimate on time, but there is no way to set the time for the chapter at night. If you don’t see an update at six o’clock, then dear friends, wait for eight/nine o’clock See you again when the clock ticks.

    ——My

    dear ones are bubbling, during the Spring Festival, Wenwen will drop red envelopes every day.

    Thanks to the little angel who voted for me as a king or irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-01-30 20:03:30~2022-01-31 11:45:51~Thanks to the

    little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: talk about Pingping 48 bottles of curling; 25 bottles of Yaliwei; 20 bottles of Beryl and sunny; 10 bottles of black cat; , 1 bottle of Whale Falling Bailang;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

    ◎Latest Comments:

    "Being too big" has caught the author a big bug ~

    getting bigger? ]

    [Keep updating]

    [Happy New Year]

    [Big Happy New Year Duck] [

    Happy New Year’s Eve]

    [Isn’t it updated tonight? If you don’t update the article, how can I buy the article? do it! Thousands of words can't express my heart, I can only try to water you with nutrient solution, you can feel my endless affection! ]

    [Happy New Year's Eve]

    [Is Emperor Lei all right! The author is Xiong Xiong's own mother, she will definitely not hurt Xiong Xiong's favorite people and animals]

    [Manual star eyes. Give you more water, please thrive, little sapling. ]

    [Scattering Flowers]

    [Happy New Year's Eve]

    [Scattering Flowers]

    [Come on]

    [Happy New Year, I should be fine, otherwise this big brother doesn't care, his beast. 】

    【Happy New Year】

    -End-

_
Chapter 110

    ◎"Bear, sister Xiong, our lives are over..." ◎

    "It's not the blood essence of Thunder Phoenix."

    As soon as Xuan Xiaomeng's anxious words fell, Kanyan frowned.

    At the same time, the space beside Kanyan was rippling, and a figure suddenly appeared.

    Behind him, the Thunder Phoenix cassock rolled up in the wind and appeared out of nowhere.

    Lei Huang's beauty is a flamboyant beauty, extremely aggressive, completely different from Lu Ru's beauty.

    As soon as she appeared, Xuan Xiaomeng's big eyes were full of doubts.

    Hey, is her sense of smell wrong?

    Sister Leihuang is in the spirit beast ring, whose phoenix blood essence is in the blood mist?

    Xuan Xiaomeng was puzzled, and subconsciously moved her legs slightly to the right.

    Worried is worried, but Xuan Xiaomeng is also afraid of Lei Huang.

    She was still terrified of the Thunder Phoenix who didn't let go of the Lightning Beast, there was no reason...

    As soon as the Thunder Phoenix came out, her sharp eyes stared down at the mountain that was tightly covered by the blood mist.     She pondered for a moment, seeming to be sure of Xuan Xiaomeng's words, and a savage look

    flashed in her long and narrow phoenix eyes: "There is indeed Phoenix blood in it."

Xiaomeng: "Xuan Xiaomeng, besides the phoenix blood essence, do you smell other essence blood?

    " Sensitive, able to distinguish between ordinary blood and essence blood at once, but few can do it.

    Neither can Thunder Phoenix.

    Lei Huang wanted to know, which clans' blood essences were still on that mountain.

    Xuan Xiaomeng shrugged her nose, and her fleshy face swelled: "There is only one kind of fine blood similar to yours, but there is more ordinary blood, and I can smell the blood of the human race, the blood of the demon race, and the blood of the demon race. There are also a lot of beasts."

    Speaking of this, Xuan Xiaomeng paused, and said: "There are other blood energy, but they can't tell the difference." The

    blood energy of human race, monster race and monster beast is the heaviest, but among them, there are other kinds of blood energy mixed in. The smell of blood, two of which are cold and unfamiliar, and one kind of blood is full of hostility...

    "The blood of several clans is concentrated in one place, what is going on in that blood mountain?" Lu Ru heard Xuan Xiao At Meng's words, Liu Mei tightened her eyebrows, and her charming face showed shock.

    "More than that, didn't you find out that there is only the beast king's beast breath here, but there is no beast breath that can induce our animal nature." Xiong Mo looked serious.

    As soon as the two finished speaking, the expressions of all the demons present became dignified.

    Indeed.

    After entering the mountain, the aura that could make them degenerate became weaker and weaker. When they arrived here, their blood was no longer dry, and only the breath of beast kings and beasts remained in the air.

    Could it be that they went to the wrong place?

    The thing that tempted the demon race to degenerate is not here?

    Just as the demons were puzzled, in the blood mountain at the end of the line of sight, several shocking bursts of true energy flew up.

    The surge of true energy was extremely majestic, and the aftermath of true energy rushed in layer upon layer, sweeping across the sky where they were.

    "Wind Snake, go take a look with me." Lei Huang raised his brows calmly, and softly called Wind Snake.

    Under the shadow behind Kanyan, a small black snake suddenly transformed into a human form with a flash of demonic light. As soon as the wind snake appeared, without saying a word, it swooped down towards the blood-smeared mountain.

    Seeing this, Lei Huang's demonic energy rippled, and instantly transformed into a beast body, and the blue feathers spread out gorgeously, and also flew towards the Blood Mountain.

    She flew away very fast, and flew away in a blink of an eye. At the same time, Xuan Xiaomeng, who was far away from Kanyan, disappeared in the same place when Lei Huang flew away.

    When Xuan Xiaohei, who had nothing to do and almost dozed off, realized that his own sister had already been taken away by Lei Huang's sharp claws.

    "Yeah, big bird, let go of me, sister bear."

    Xuan Xiaohei was startled, stepped on the wind on all fours, and chased after him, swinging the bear's butt.

    Bad bird, I have to check the situation myself, why did you take sister Xiong away.

    Xuan Xiaohei chased after his sister and ran away, but Kanyan had brought Xuanyuan Meng to stand on Leihuang's back at the same time as Leihuang spread its wings. The Xiaoshan Beast Sect had one person and four beasts, and they left without even saying hello.

    All the monsters looked at each other, and silently turned their attention to Xiong Mo.

    Xiong Mo: "Follow the past and have a look. The two-legged beasts in Xiaoshan know more about the Yaozu than our Yaozu. Follow them, maybe you will find out.

    " It is the human race in Xiaoshan who know how to raise cubs and understand the monster race best.

    A group of monster tribes felt that what Xiong Mo said was reasonable, and they used their own skills, and hurriedly chased after him.

    "Lei, Sister Leihuang, why are you catching Xiongxiong?"

    Xuan Xiaomeng, who was kidnapped, was trembling. On, changed back to animal form.

    The furry bear was in a small group, tightly clutching its ears with its two paws, and asked timidly.

    I don't know where she learned it from. She pulls her ears when she is confused, and she pulls her ears when she is afraid. When she is thinking about things and acting like a dull bear, she still pulls her ears.

    I have been pulling her ears for more than a hundred years, but I haven't seen her ears stretched out.

    The thunder phoenix's demonic energy poured into her demon eyes, staring closely at the blood mountain below, her sharp eyes seemed to break through the cover of the blood mist, and pry into the truth covered by the blood mist.

    While observing below, she asked Xuan Xiaomeng: "Why did you go to the mountain?"

    Xiaoxiong is always the best at avoiding trouble, and he is lazy even in training, and will never take things on himself, but this time However, she took the initiative to go out of the city to kill the enemy, and tried all means to blaze a way into the mountain.

    Such an anomaly, there must be something in the mountains that attracted her.

    Xuan Xiaomeng blinked: "Xiong Xiong went into the mountain to find a bead, and that bead belonged to the revived Xiong Xiong's parents."

    Although she was afraid of Lei Huang, in Xuan Xiaomeng's heart, Lei Huang was always her own.

    There is no need to hide from one's own people.

    Lei Huang: "Do you know what that bead looks like?"

    Xuan Xiaomeng shook her head, "I don't know, but Xiong Xiong has an intuition that the bead is down there, and what the group of demon cultivators are looking for is also down there.

    " Xiaomeng's intuition is as much a mystery as her strength.

    The divination technique of the suzerain of Wuxiang Sect may not be as accurate as the intuition of the bear on the paw.

    Lei Huang did not suspect him, and said in a cold voice: "The situation below is unclear. After entering the mountain, don't stay too far away from me and the wind snake." "Oh." Xuan Xiaomeng nodded obediently, and then said: "My brother Xiong

    also Here we come, what should I do, Brother Xiong?"

    Lei Huang shrank his phoenix eyes suddenly, and grabbed the empty paw in the air, and Xuan Xiaohei, who was behind them, was caught by Lei Huang's paw.

    "Xuan Xiaomeng, I will enter the mountain later. If the situation is not right, you and Xuan Xiaohei will return to the spirit beast ring immediately. I will pay attention to the beads you want." Just as Xuan Xiaohei was

    captured, the thunder phoenix roared. With a sound, it hovered in the sky for a while, and immediately dived into the blood mountain.

    "Roar—"

    A beast's roar suddenly resounded the moment Leihuang landed on the ground.

    In the space full of red, the tyrannical beast's breath rushed towards his face like a tumbling wave of blood.

    It was discussed by all the demons just now, and the strange beast breath that had disappeared reappeared now, even more intense than Ningzhun City, and it actually filled the entire space.

    This kind of beast breath is extremely strong, so strong that even Xuan Xiaomeng, who is not affected by the beast breath, has a momentary trance.

    Xuan Xiaohei did the same, as soon as he smelled the beast's breath, he subconsciously gritted his teeth. The eyes of Wind Snake and Lei Huang even showed bloodshot eyes.

    If Xuan Xiaomeng and Xuan Xiaohei hadn't released the Yao Yuan together, calmed down the agitation in their hearts, and brought them back to their senses with the peaceful aura in the Yao Yuan, these two people might have lost their minds.

    However, Xuanyuan Meng was stunned by the roar of other beasts as soon as he entered the bloody forest.

    As soon as they stabilized their minds, the group of people who landed had not yet seen the surrounding situation clearly. When they raised their eyes, they saw a giant blood wolf standing not far away.

    The blood wolf's eyes were red, and he was staring at them salivating.

    The beast shape of this blood wolf is huge, as big as it is, it is almost comparable to the pavilions of Xiaoshan Beast Sect Mingyue Platform.

    Xuan Xiaomeng: "...???"

    - Fell, so lucky?

    As soon as he came, he met a beast king, and there was no way for the bear to live...

    Seeing this wolf, the faces of the four beasts present were startled, and they held their breath. No one would have thought that where they landed, there was a beast king squatting silently.

    "Go quickly, this seat is broken." The wind snake came back to its original form, and the three-pronged snake spat out the letter and hissed.

    With one person and four beasts, Wind Snake is the most powerful, followed by Lei Huang and Kan Yan.

    Wind Snake thought about it, and prepared to stay behind to break the queen, but no matter how powerful the Wind Snake is, it is only at the Body Tempering Stage

    . It is tantamount to watching him die.

    Lei Huang couldn't do it, and Kan Yan couldn't do it either.

    Even Xuan Xiaomeng, a bear who doesn't have much contact with Wind Snake, can't help but watch Wind Snake send it away.

    "No, you are not the opponent of the Beastmaster."

    Lei Huang took a step forward and said, "You take Kanyan and Xiaomeng to go first, and I will use the Thunder Realm to drag it there first." "

    Your Thunder Realm was shattered last time. " It's cracked, it hasn't completely formed a boundary yet, it can't hold it back, you guys go quickly." The Wind Snake swept away the Thunder Phoenix with a sweep of its tail.

    As soon as Lei Feng was swept away, the blood wolf on the opposite side moved.

    It roared like a wolf, its huge body was like a hill, and suddenly one person and four beasts rushed over.

    Xuan Xiaomeng is okay, he is a big monster anyway, although the beast king's beast breath is very strong, but he can resist it, but Xuan Xiaohei can't, he has already hid behind Xuan Xiaomeng's ass.

    "Bear, sister bear, our bear's life is over..."

    Xuan Xiaohei trembled, holding Xuan Xiaomeng's tail in the bear's mouth, and dragged Xuan Xiaomeng vigorously, as if he wanted to drag Xuan Xiaomeng away.

    But the beast king is currently, the beast's breath can block their escape route, so how can they escape so easily.

    "No, I have good things, I can't lose my life..." Xuan Xiaomeng squeezed her little ears, and hurriedly opened her spirit beast space.

    It is impossible to lose one's life. With the Qilin shield on, everyone is safe.

    But what's the use of just staying in the shield, she went into the mountains to find beads, and was covered by the unicorn shield, how could she find beads.

    I have to find a way to kill this wolf...

    Yaoliqiu, this big killer is not bad.

    But because of her level of killing weapon, she was only concentrating on it and couldn't fully control it. She threw it quickly, but it was easy to lose control.

    In this blood-colored forest full of dangers, accidental injury will kill you, so, before the critical moment, you can't use it...

    Xuan Xiaomeng is here to pull his inventory, and the blood wolf in front, the wind snake has no hesitation , bravely and fearlessly rushed towards the blood wolf.

    At the same time, Lei Huang and Kan Yan also moved.

    One man and two beasts cooperated tacitly and attacked the blood wolf from three different directions at the same time.

    But... there is too much difference in strength.

    The three of them attacked with all their strength, which seemed like scratching an itch to the blood wolf.

    Except that the venom of the wind snake burned some flesh wounds on the top of the blood wolf's head. Before Thunder Phoenix's Lei and Kanyan's attacks landed on the blood wolf, they were sent flying by the blood wolf's paw.    

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

his heartless bride Από kim_snowflake

Ιστορικό φαντασίας

164K 6.8K 35
"you are just a replacement, don't except anything from me" he said "agreed" she said not even bothering him with a glance "you will be my wife in na...
Trap in a Book Από Song_smile

Ιστορικό φαντασίας

338K 9.2K 84
Her busy life soon comes to the end once she enters a small bookstore and finds her all-time favorite book. On the night she purchase the book, she p...
Entangled With The General Από 𝓡

Ιστορικό φαντασίας

1.9M 68.2K 53
Woke up in the ancient era frightened the hell out of her. But she has to make a choice : Let the real plot take place or try to change it. ••• His p...
33K 469 20
https://m.shubaow.net/219/219042/ Author: Little Fan of Midsummer Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-10-22 Latest: Chapter 94 T...