I, panda, the strongest plush...

Xiaoshuo_ tarafından

Panda Xuan Xiaomeng has practiced to a great height, and on the day of crossing the catastrophe, she was smas... Daha Fazla

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 187

Chapter 71 - 80

282 3 0
Xiaoshuo_ tarafından

_
Chapter 71

    ◎Bear life is getting more and more difficult! ◎

    Xu Hao looked at the greeting card in his hand, suppressed the shock in his heart, and with a normal expression on his face, he smiled and said, "It's my honor in Xiaoshan that the three suzerains came to Xiaoshan in person. Three little friends, when will the three suzerains arrive?"

    So solemnly handing over the greeting card to Xiao Shan, what kind of medicine is being sold in the three gourds?

    Gong Cen said: "Half an hour later."

    The three suzerains had already arrived in Yukang Town, and with the status of the three sects, they could have directly visited the door, but because Lan Chu was kind in asking others, he didn't even say hello, and suddenly It was too abrupt to come to the door, so the disciple was asked to hand over the greeting card first.

    "Little friend, I'll inform our suzerain right away." Xu Hao put away the greeting card, glanced at Gong Cen and the three of them, and flew directly to Donghua Hall with Yu Jian.

    In the side hall of Donghua Hall, Hua Qing was sitting in front of the table, holding a cup of spiritual tea in his hand. The tea was already cold, but he didn't drink it. His deep eyes fell outside the window, thinking about Xuan Xiaomeng.

    The existence of the Xiaomeng brothers and sisters is related to the safety of the Three Realms. The demon named Ruichang covets the Futu Tianjing, and will definitely find Xiaomeng again. Although the Beast Sect has a big demon in command, in the end, it depends on others and not on itself. Judging by Xiaomeng's situation, it should not be long Crossing the form of robbery.

    After the Transformation Tribulation, it's time for the little guy to go out and practice.

    There is also her elder brother...

    the contract is in her body, if the contract is not understood, and she falls back to the Northern Origin Beast Sect, it will be quite difficult to regain her freedom.

    Also, according to what Xiaomeng said, the two brothers and sisters were sent out of the Auspicious Beast Realm by their father at the same time. Why did one of the two brothers and sisters appear in Xiaoshan and the other in Beiyuan? The two brothers and sisters of their father were sent to the two beast sects separately. Is there any other meaning in this...

    "Sovereign." Xu Hao stepped into the hall, called Hua Qing, and said seriously: "The three sect masters sent Greetings, arrive at Xiaoshan after a stick of incense."

    Hua Qing's thoughts were interrupted, he put the teacup on the table, and asked doubtfully, "Which three sects?"

    Xu Hao frowned: "Jianzong, Xuanyuanzong, and No Xiangzong..."

    Hua Qing was stunned, and looked at Xu Hao in surprise: "The three suzerains are here?"

    Xu Hao nodded cautiously.

    Hua Qing's eyes sank, he thought for a while, and said, "I'm going to meet the three suzerains. You tell all the real people who haven't retreated to go to the main hall and wait for the three suzerains." After saying that, Hua Qing stepped out of the side

    hall .

    With a serious expression, he analyzed the intention of the three suzerains to visit Xiaoshan in person.

    Xiaoshan is just a sect that has fallen. What is the intention of these three great Buddhas coming to Xiaoshan together? Could it be that they already knew that the accident in Dapan Secret Realm was related to the Beast Sect, so they came to inquire about the crime?

    No, if you ask for a crime, you will not politely hand over the invitation. Could it be that you want to see Xiaomeng?

    The four sects are connected with each other. Xuanyuanzong knew about Xiaomeng's existence, and immediately suspected that the change in the Auspicious Beast Secret Realm had something to do with the Heavenly Crystal of the Buddha.

    Forget it, let's wait and see, if they have no bad intentions towards Xiaomeng, maybe he can use their power to eliminate Ruichang, who is a threat to Xiaomeng.

    Full of worries, Hua Qing walked to the front gate of the mountain to welcome the three patriarchs.

    In Guanglan Peak's Zhaoyang Pond, a wet little bear stands under the silver tree with two hind legs upright. The small bear paws are like two iron claws, tightly clasping the tail of the silver python on the tree. The pointed nails, which were colder than snake scales, threateningly traced the snake scale pattern on the silver python's tail.

    "Hiss, hiss——Xuan Xiaomeng, the snake didn't hit you, you want to settle the score, go find the snake tortoise and the rabbit."

    Hei Jian's triangular eyes widened, the snake's flesh trembled, and he didn't dare to move.

    He faltered, spat out the three-pronged snake letter, and hurriedly dumped the pot.

    Hiss, tail hurts -

    the dead bear must have pulled his scales off.

    Xuan Xiaomeng stared at Hei Jian with her small eyes, and there was a playful resentment on her hairy face: "Hei Jian, it's a pity that Xiong Xiong always misses you wherever he goes, and even helped you deal with the big villain Heng Fujiang who will cheat you in the future." Oh, you actually asked others to beat me."

    "...!!" Hei Jian laughed inwardly.

    Was Heng Fujiang removed for him?

    Obviously for her own sake. This dead bear, his ability to talk nonsense in a serious manner has really become more and more powerful. If he didn't know the situation, he might have believed her nonsense.

    Xuan Xiaomeng gave up on retracting the sharp nails that threatened Hei Jian, and with two claws, he dragged Hei Jian's snake tail with all his might, stunned, and dragged the big snake wrapped around the silver tree off the tree.

    "Big snake, this bear is about to cross the catastrophe. You only have half a year to temper your body. Give me the three months of your body tempering."

    Xuan Xiaomeng dragged the snake and threw Hei Jian into the Zhaoyang Pond. In the middle of the day, he also threw himself into the pool and swam around like a dog pawing.

    "Xuan Xiaomeng, didn't you say that we are good friends? You are the one who snatches things from good friends. If you want to snatch them, go snatch the Snake Turtle and Xuanling Rabbit." Hei Jian, who was thrown into the bottom of the pool, swayed The head of the snake emerged from the bottom of the pool with its tail, glaring at Xuan Xiaomeng angrily.

    Xuan Xiaomeng swam to the side of the underwater stone ladder, the bear sat down with its back against the pool wall, rubbed it against the wall for a while, and said in a milky voice: "I don't know them well, I don't want to have to talk to them every day when I am quenching my body." They fight."

    Hei Jian gritted his teeth: "Aren't you afraid that I will beat you?"

    Xuan Xiaomeng tilted her head and looked at Hei Jian: "Do you want to fight with me?" "

    ...!!" The corners of Hei Jian's eyes twitched, I really want to answer him. But seeing Xuan Xiaomeng tilting her cute head, she couldn't speak any words.

    Hei Jian's triangular eyes drooped, and he swam to Xuan Xiaomeng's side, worried: "You have improved so fast, you won't have any sequelae, right?"

    Xuan Xiaomeng spread her hands, and put a bunch of cold spiritual herbs suitable for Hei Jian on the side of the pool: "That's why I have to temper my body quickly. Don't say that Xiongxiong doesn't regard you as a friend, these are the things I picked in the secret realm. The ones that come out are all you can eat, here you are, from now on, you are not allowed to disturb Ben Xiong for six months, and you are responsible for the Xuanling Rabbit and Snake Turtle." Hei Jian was stunned, and said in a low voice

    : "Give it to me?"

    Xuan Xiaomeng gave him a bearish look: "If I don't give it to you, why should I take it out?"

    "Okay, six months, after six months, you have to come out of Zhaoyang Pond. These six Yue, this snake will keep an eye on the ugly tortoise and the rabbit for you, and never let them set foot on the Zhaoyang Pond." Hei Jian confirmed that Xuan Xiaomeng did not fool the snake, the snake's eyes lit up, and with a sweep of its tail, Hongshuangzhi filled it all up. She entered her spirit beast space, then happily climbed out of the pool to move the ground for Xuan Xiaomeng.

    As soon as he got out of the pool, he swept his tail and went down to Zhaoyang Pond.

    The spiritual herbs that Xuan Xiaomeng gave him were all good things. He had heard about them before, saying that the three disciples who entered the Dapan Secret Realm got a lot of Hongshuangzhi. He wanted to use these spiritual herbs to fight with those few A disciple for Hongshuangzhi.

    Hongshuangzhi has the effect of expanding the meridians, and his owner doesn't have much longevity. Although he knows that there is always a banquet in the world, he doesn't want to see Xu Hao stop at the golden core... He hopes Xu Hao will try again,

    he This is the golden elixir Dzogchen, expand the meridians, close a deadlock, maybe...

    Xuan Xiaomeng looked at the place where the space fluctuated just now, and blinked her small eyes.

    Emma, ​​Xiong Xiong seems to be an unqualified monster. She has been advanced for so long, and she forgot to open up her own spirit beast space.

    Taking advantage of the six months of tempering the body, open up the spirit beast space. In her previous life, she also had her own space, and she doesn't know if the space opened up again is the same space as in her previous life. If the space has not changed, hehehe, then maybe she can really complete the task issued by Grandpa Tiandao.

    Before preparing to quench the body, Xuan Xiaomeng held his head in his paws, and thought about it for a while with his small eyes. Pointy nails tapped Polygonatum a few times.

    "Little fairy, come out and ask you something." Xuan Xiaomeng stared at Yuzhu and called Jun Tianze.

    As for the Ruichang that Grandpa Tiandao asked her to get rid of, the little goblin seemed to know her, so she had to figure out what was going on with Ruichang first.

    As Xuan Xiaomeng's childish voice called out, in the transparent air, a human figure gradually emerged, and finally became a reality.

    Jun Tianze lowered his hood, hanging down Xuan Xiaomeng.

    "Little fairy, do you know Ruichang, right? Ruichang is the demon god of the upper heaven, you know him, do you also come from the upper heaven?" When Xuan Xiaomeng saw Jun Tianze, the first time she hugged her legs, Suck and suck first.

    However, inhaling the bamboo fragrance was a bit unsatisfactory for Xiong. After asking, she lightly bit Jun Tianze's leg with her sharp teeth.

    Yuanshen was bitten, Jun Tianze frowned, transformed, and lifted the wet little bear up.

    Touched by the spiritual energy, Xuan Xiaomeng's hair, which was full of water just now, suddenly became dry and fluffy.

    "How did Xiaomeng know about going to heaven?" Jun Tianze was surprised.

    Xuan Xiaomeng arched her head to Gongjun Tianze, and said with a baby voice: "Don't worry about how Xiongxiong knows, are you from the upper heaven, and how can you kill Ruichang?" No one knows about Grandpa Tiandao

    . Not to mention, Huaqing can't do it, and neither can Little Fairy.

    She is not shrewd, but she is not really a silly bear. If others know that this is what Grandpa Tiandao told her, then it is not telling everyone clearly that Grandpa Tiandao is biased.

    The way of heaven is selfless and not partial, he is not partial at all.

    ... Heh, if there is any partiality, everyone knew when she was chasing her to feed Shenguang earlier. That means Xuan Xiaomeng is still struggling to cover Tiandao with a fig leaf.

    No one could resist Nai Mengmeng's coquettish voice. Jun Tianze gently stroked the bear's silk-smooth fur, and rubbed the bear after a while.

    His hand, as if possessing magical power, caused Xuan Xiaomeng to squint her eyes comfortably.

    He also hummed and chirped, causing Jun Tianze to scratch his head, making the top of his head itchy.

    Jun Tianze smiled: "Ruichang is indeed a god and demon in the upper heavens, but his holy soul and god and demon are both destroyed, leaving only the demon soul. There are two ways to kill him, one is to take his demon soul with him. Go back to the upper heaven and get rid of him in the upper heaven, and second, let his demon soul merge with his new body, and kill his new body directly." "Why can the demon soul be removed only after being

    brought back to the upper heaven?" Xuan Xiaomeng was puzzled , was stunned, took another breath of Leng Zhuxiang from Jun Tianze, and asked, "Did you appear here to chase after Ruichang Demon Soul?" "No..." Jun Tianze shook his head, the corners of his lips floating

    indifferently Out of warmth, he unhurriedly told Xuan Xiaomeng about his and Ruichang's past in the upper heaven.

    Xuan Xiaomeng listened, the bear's mouth clicked, and opened in surprise.

    It takes thousands of years to fight a fight...

    people who go to heaven, do you have such time?

    Jun Tianze: "Xiaomeng, don't be in a hurry. Ruichang needs to raise his body, and it takes a lot of time to raise his body. Within two hundred years, he won't be able to make trouble for you. But you only need to cultivate to the level of You don’t have to be afraid of him if you pass the tribulation.”

    “Two hundred years to pass the calamity??”

    Xuan Xiaomeng was depressed: “Don’t you eat, drink, or sleep?”

    It took a hundred years to practice the demon pill, but now it takes two hundred years to get it. Cultivated to cross the catastrophe...

    Xiong Sheng is really getting more and more difficult!

    Xuan Xiaomeng figured out Ruichang's identity, lost for two seconds, her small eyes bulged, she gritted her teeth and said, "I can't be tired of this kind of thing alone."

    Xuan Xiaomeng turned around and grabbed Jun Tianze's black robe , using the panda’s best coquettish method: "Little fairy, little fairy, you are the best, help Xiongxiong.

    " ?”

    Xuan Xiaomeng's little black eyes lit up: "Xiong Xiong and Xuan Xiaohei share the same father and mother, this kind of thing, you can't just be tired of Xiong Xiong alone, you help me teach Xuan Xiaohei, let him also get through in two hundred years Tribulation."

    Jun Tianze looked into Mao Xiong's shining eyes, without any evasion, and said, "Okay." During the

    time in the secret realm, he observed Xuan Xiaomeng's siblings, and the Ruishou clan is very talented. As long as you work hard, It is not difficult to cross the catastrophe for two hundred years.

    Jun Tianze: "You temper your body. During the six months of tempering your body, Xuan Xiaohei will practice here with you."

    As he said, Jun Tianze put Xuan Xiaomeng into the pool. It has landed in the center of the courtyard of Mingyuetai.

    He raised his eyes and looked at the bear in the pink bear den under the eaves. He was hugging a tender green bamboo shoot, sleeping with his butt up, and snoring. hand.

    As for the bear he was carrying, the flesh on the back of its neck was pinched, and it was still unable to open its eyes.

    Not only that, it seemed to smell the smell of higher quality bamboo shoots, kicked two hind legs, hummed, and drooled with eyes closed.

    Jun Tianze glanced at the drooling bear in disgust, his shadow swung lightly, and when he reappeared, he had already returned to Zhaoyang Pond.

    As soon as he fell to the edge of the pool, Jun Tianze ruthlessly threw Xuan Xiaohe into the pool.

    Xiaomeng has developed a strong heart and a sense of urgency. As Xiaomeng's elder brother, how can he be lazy.

    Must practice...

    "Who, who plotted against Uncle Xiong." Xuan Xiaohei, who was soundly asleep, was suddenly thrown into the pool, and with a thump, he finally woke up.

    As soon as he woke up, he yelled loudly, let it go, and slapped the water surface fiercely with his paws

    , water droplets splashed on Xuan Xiaomeng's bear face.

    Xuan Xiaomeng, who was considered to have the heart of a strong man, stroked his face, his eyes bulged, and slammed into the water, grabbed Xuan Xiaohei's tail, and threw Xuan Xiaohei onto the bank of the pool angrily.

    "Xuan Xiaohei, our parents are still waiting for us to save them, don't sleep, and practice kung fu for me."

    The author has something to say:

    Thank you at During the period, I voted for the overlord vote or the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution~

    Thank you to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 66 bottles of Lby; 61 bottles of Liluo; 50 bottles of Ziju; 36 bottles of Moqian Weiliang; Hua Xueyu (Yin Miaoyu), Z. 10 bottles; Yingyingying, Baitao Oolong 5 bottles; today I resigned, 1 bottle of Spin Bear; thank you

    very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

    ◎Latest comments:

    [Has Da Da updated today? more. Has the nutrient solution been watered? watered. ]

    [Scattering Flowers]

    [ Didi, are you gone today? 】

    【

    【

    【Practice】

    【Come on together】

    【That is, practice well together, Xiong Xiong has to work hard, and brother Xiong should not fall behind too much. ]

    [(???'?)σ???]

    [Press the paw]

    [Scatter the flower]

    [Press the paw]

    [Xuan Xiaohei: Is there such a tricky one?]

    [The nutrient solution is in hand, is there any more? ! 】

    【Same bears have different lives?】

    -End-

_
Chapter 72

    ◎Xuan Xiaohei thinks that the bear girl has become demonic. ◎

    Xuan Xiaohei's eyes are full of water, and the bear's eyes are stinging.

    The bear's head was a little dizzy...

    "Xuan Xiaomeng, you've gone too far, you've gone too far. Hit me now, I, I, I'm going to run away from home." Xuan Xiaohei jumped up and down, teeth grinding and grinding, The paws were ready to move, especially wanting to rush up and beat Xuan Xiaomeng.

    But no matter what, he can't beat Xuan Xiaomeng now.

    The bear is mad.

    Where did Xiongmei learn it?

    ——So fierce?

    He was not smart in the first place, and she always attacked his head. If he was really stupid in the future, she would support him.

    "Run away from home...haha!!" Xuan Xiaomeng grinned at him, then turned away her bear face, dark circles under her eyes, and said in a low voice, "Do you still remember the smell we smelled in the secret realm? Xuan Xiaohei, hurry up!" Practicing, transformed, let's go save parents together."

    "Mother Xiong often said that to be a brother, you have to look like a brother, Xiong Xiong doesn't want your protection, as long as you don't be lazy and practice hard."

    Xuan Xiao The black furry face froze when he heard Xuan Xiaomeng mention Mama Xiong.

    "Xiaomeng, father Xiong and the others..." Xuan Buhei drooped his head, his nose a little sore.

    He sat down on Xuan Xiaomeng languidly, with worry and timidity in his eyes.

    He seemed to want to ask Xuan Xiaomeng what happened to their parents, but he didn't dare to ask.

    Xuan Xiaomeng raised her small eyes to stare at the sky, the corners of her eyes were sour.

    The ferocious tone softened, and turned to melancholy: "Xiong Xiong doesn't know, I only know that our parents are still waiting for us to save. Brother Xiong, hurry up and practice. Xiong Xiong will go through the catastrophe of transformation in half a year. Well, we came out of the same nest, don't be a bear if you succeed in crossing the catastrophe, and you return to the demon core realm, it would be a shame."

    If possible, she doesn't want to practice, she also wants to eat and sleep all day long...

    But if they don't practice, the lives of their brothers and sisters will be in danger.

    The light and shadow that Grandpa Tiandao showed her was the ending of Xuan Xiaomeng and Xuan Xiaohei in the original book.

    In the secret realm, although Hengfujiang was killed, the old devil Ruichang will definitely create another Hengfujiang. By that time, if she and Xuan Xiaohei are not able to protect themselves, maybe they will really be sharp in the end. Chang made beads.

    She is a life-threatening bear, she hasn't lived enough, and she doesn't want to become a dead bear.

    Xuan Xiaomeng sighed.

    I feel like my days are over.

    But Mao Xiong has always been very good at mediating his mood, and the emotion of being sad has nothing to do with her. She sighed deeply and became a live bear again.

    The small bear poked out his paw and slapped his brother: "So, hurry up and practice."

    There are still many important things waiting for us to do, Brother Xiong, we can't be sloth bears anymore.

    There are some things that Xuan Xiaomeng didn't tell Xuan Xiaohei.

    She just needs to be sad.

    Brother Xiong is not astute, and more cowardly than her, if you tell him that there is a big villain who is determined to kill them, according to her understanding of Brother Xiong, he must have dug a hole to bury himself first, and fell asleep to death Bears don't want to be a bear whose head is cramped and skinned.

    "Traveling in half a year?" Xuan Xiaohei was shocked, his small eyes staring at him in disbelief as he kissed Xiongmei.

    Didn't Mengmeng just enter the advanced stage for a few days, why is she about to cross the catastrophe of transformation?

    Xuan Xiaomeng gave Xuan Xiaohei a contemptuous look of beating the bear, and patted him again, and she trembled twice because of the black bear meat of Xuan Xiaomeng.

    "You are just as lazy as me, Xiong Xiong is busy practicing every day, but you are diligent."

    Xuan Xiaomeng raised her round head. When it comes to diligence, she is full of pride, as if she has been practicing hard all these years.

    Just as Xuan Xiaomeng finished speaking, at a small path on the left side of Zhaoyang Lake, Shen Bao and Li Fan, who had just turned around the shade of a tree and brought three foundation-building disciples of the three sects to visit the Beast Sect, paused in their footsteps and their eyes flashed strangely There was a flash.

    Practice every day?

    Doesn't she sleep every day?

    Sometimes they have to send her to her den to cook food.

    Walking is tiring, and they have never seen her go down the thousand-story stone steps in front of the mountain gate, all of them are rolled down.

    When asked, she must have said that going down the stone stairs was too tiring and rolled faster.

    Every time she rolled down, she was thrown dizzily, but she was too lazy to use four legs.

    Ke Mo looked at the two black and white bears sitting side by side in a naive manner, and love suddenly appeared from the corner of his eyes.

    Sure enough, Xiaoshan Beast Sect is different from other sects.

    Not long after they came to the Beast Sect, they have already seen many spirit beasts. The spirit beasts here are all energetic, and they look more lively than the spirit beasts of the Beiyuan Beast Sect.

    The spirit beasts of the Beiyuan Beast Sect, if there is no demon element to prove that they are beast spirits, I don’t know, I’m afraid they will be thought to be monsters.

    Tong Zhenglang also saw the two bears sitting by the pool. Looking at the smaller bear, he patted the big bear's back funnyly, and the corners of his lips twitched uncontrollably.

    Of the three young guests who joined the sect, all of them thought the two bears sitting foolishly were very interesting, but Gong Cen, who was walking on the far right, had no reaction at all.

    No, he couldn't be unresponsive, he was already in a daze, his head tilted in a daze.

    Gong Cen stared at the big and small bears over there. He always felt that the big bear was the one who ran away from home and died in the secret realm of Dapan, and the other little bear was the one who beat him.

    The cultivation level is the same, the size is the same...

    It is confirmed, these are the two bears that appeared in the secret realm.

    Confirming that the bear he was thinking of was still alive, Gong Cen's eyes lit up, leaving Shen Bao and the others behind, and rushed over.

    "Black and white bear, you are not dead..." An uncontrollable excited call suddenly sounded.

    Xuan Xiaohei, who was nodding his head and patted his chest to assure Xuan Xiaomeng that he would practice hard, when he heard Gong Cen's voice, his muscles tensed, his head fell, and he suddenly fell into the pool.

    After entering the water, little black thief Xuan's head popped out, and hid at Xuan Xiaomeng's feet, looking around with his small eyes.

    His little ears flapped and flapped, his eyes showing panic.

    ...Fall, he seems to have heard the voice of that devil Gong Cen.

    This voice is too terrifying. In the first few years when he came out of the Panda Secret Realm, it was this voice that urged Xiong Jian to practice every day, just like a curse.

    Xuan Xiaomeng was also startled by the voice behind her.

    The chubby head looked back subconsciously, and as soon as he turned around, he saw a strange monk running towards her and Xuan Xiaohei excitedly and excitedly.

    Xuan Xiaomeng never remembers the faces of insignificant people. He fixed his small eyes and looked twice, but he didn't recognize Gong Cen as the person she had beaten before. He tilted his head and kicked Xuan Xiaohei lightly with his short legs.

    "Brother Xiong, who is that, do you know him?"

    Xuan Xiaohei looked at Gong Cen who was rushing over, his eyes were numb.

    What's the matter, Uncle Xiong followed his sister to Xiaoshan. This mentally ill man whose head is not as strong as a bear's, why did he keep chasing after him.

    Xuan Xiaohei's little ears trembled: "I know. Sister Xiong, this is the psychopath who calls me sword practice every day."

    Xuan Xiaomeng blinked, completely unable to understand Xuan Xiaohei's fear of practicing swords. Sweeping, the milky voice sighed: "It turned out to be him, hey, Xiong Xiong misunderstood him, and it was for your own good that he asked you to practice swords."

    When she first met in the secret realm, she still thought this man was very hateful.

    Telling a bear to practice swords, is this trying to raise her brother Xiong and sell it to the circus?

    Now Xuan Xiaomeng feels that this person is a very good person, if he didn't really like Brother Xiong, how could he force Brother Xiong to improve.

    However, although their claws are flexible and can hold and grasp, but... well, it is too reluctant for a bear to hold a sword. If it is a bamboo, it should be fine.

    "...!!!"

    Xuan Xiaohei was startled: "Sister Xiong, wake up, I can just practice, can we not mention sword practice?

    "

    Isn't it just practice, he cultivates...

    but don't ask him to practice sword again.

    The body structure of their family, pay attention to the unstable center of gravity after standing up, wobbly, unable to bear the weight of the body after standing up for a while, just like this, how can he hold the sword with his mouth?

    Xuan Xiaomeng withdrew her thoughts: "Okay, okay, I didn't ask you to practice now."

    As she said that, Xuan Xiaomeng rolled her small eyes slyly, and said in a low voice: "I heard that Jianzong's swordsmanship is superb, this person we Don’t offend me to death, after you cross the catastrophe, follow this man and go to Jianzong to steal the master. The sword repairer has strong attack power, and can fight twice in a fight. Brother Xiong, try hard to train you into a sword-wielding swordsman. " Heiheixiong

    , you are really alive, didn't Yin Mingyi say that you are trapped in a secret realm?"

    Seeing the alive Xuan Xiaohei, Gong Cen was very excited, stopped quickly, stood by the pool, .

    Speaking of which, this trip to Xiaoshan was actually because his ancestor asked the suzerain to take him to relax.

    When he left Suibei City, he ran into Yin Mingyi who was going back to Beiyuan Beast Sect. He wanted to ask Yin Mingyi to return the bear to him, but Yin Mingyi cried and said that the bear was gone. No, she couldn't summon it back even with the summoning technique.

    When Gong Cen heard this, he was heartbroken, and followed the team back to Jianzong dejectedly.

    But I didn't want to, I ran into the suzerain and ancestor who were going to Xiaoshan on the way. Seeing that he was depressed, the ancestor knew that his favorite bear had died, so he asked him to come to Xiaoshan to relax, saying that Xiaoshan's spirit beasts are very cute, and there are many furry spirit beasts, to see if there is anyone he likes. If there is one, make a decision first, and when the spirit beast has passed the catastrophe of transformation, he will ask Xiao Shan for the spirit beast on his behalf.

    He didn't want to come, he just wanted to be quiet, but the ancestor forced him to the suzerain.

    Unexpectedly, the surprise came so quickly, the black and white bear is not dead, but it is actually in Xiaoshan.

    Xuan Xiaohei gave Gong Cen an angry little look: "chirp chirp..."

    he was mentally ill, he cursed this bear to die when he met him, heh heh, even if you die, Uncle Xiong won't die.

    "It's good to be alive, it's good to be alive. Black and white bear, don't be afraid, I will ask the Huaqing Sect Master to let him release the contract of the spirit beast on you, and you and I will go back to the Sword Sect." Gong Cenwan said

    . Lower body, wanting to hug Xuan Xiaohei in the water.

    Xuan Xiaoheiyuan turned his head sharply, shook the water off Gong Cen's face, then tilted his head, grinning his teeth threateningly.

    "Squeak..." Xuan Xiaomeng tilted her head and squeaked at Gong Cen.

    If Huaqing can solve it, you don't need to ask for it, then it is the big breeder who likes bears the most.

    "Fellow Daoist Gong, his name is Xuan Xiaohei."

    Shen Bao and the others who came over listened to the communication between one man and two beasts who couldn't understand each other, Shen Bao hurriedly translated.

    After finishing the translation, he said again: "Fellow Daoist Gong, Xuan Xiaohei is my spirit beast, Xuan Xiaomeng's elder brother. It's not easy for them to meet each other, so why let them be separated." "

    Xuan Xiaohei?"

    Gong Cen was slightly startled, not expecting The black and white bear he likes already has a name, and he said immediately: "Xuan Xiaohei has the contract formation of the Northern Origin Beast Sect on him..." Before Gong Cen finished speaking,

    Li Fan who was beside him suddenly interrupted him: "Fellow Daoist Gong , Fellow Daoist Gong won’t worry about this, it’s already getting late, the suzerains must have finished discussing things, we should go over.”

    This young man from the Sword Sect seems to have an obsession with Xuan Xiaohei.

    The suzerain of Jianzong is also in the sect today, if he goes to ask the suzerain of Jianzong to ask Xuan Xiaohei...

    Xiaomeng finally reunited with her brother, she will never let Xuan Xiaohe go to Jianzong, or first Take Gong Cen away, and then report to the suzerain, let the suzerain make plans early.

    Gong Cen opened his mouth, and was about to say something, when suddenly, a picture flashed in his mind, and he remembered the unknown monk he met with his whole body hidden under the hood in the Great Pan Secret Realm.

    That monk was very close to the other cub at that time, Xuan Xiaohei and his sister, and even acted like a baby to that unknown monk...

    Gong Cen's eyes sank imperceptibly when he thought of this.

    This Xiaoshan Beast Sect is probably not that simple...

    Tell the Sect Master first.

    As for Xuan Xiaohei... Let's see when the time comes, if he really doesn't want to go with him, then he can move to Xiaoshan to accompany him.

    Anyway, what he cultivates is the Heart Sword, and he can practice it anywhere.

    ...It's confirmed, this is a person who loves bears like his life.

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution for me during 2022-01-11 18:02:16~2022-01-12

    00:02:54 : 2 bottles of caviar; today I resigned, 1 bottle of Yueya;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

    ◎Latest comments:

    [No one can refuse a panda]

    [Thousands of rivers and mountains are always in love, can you give me an extra bottle? OK! 】

    【Press the paw】

    【...This kind of stalker, to be honest, is very suitable】

    【Press the paw】

    aim! Fire the mines! The author greatly catches my deep love for you! 】

    【The bear is gone? Remind for more?]

    [Press the paw]

    [Come on] [

    [ Come on

    , come on]

    [Woo la la two updates a day is not enough to watch, it's better to update 24 times a day! (Dog's head)]

    [In comparison, this one is better than the one in the contract, but brother Xiong is lazy and it would be difficult for him to practice swordsmanship. Let's settle the contract as soon as possible! 】

    【Press the paw】

    【Haha, I'm sure the eyes are for someone who loves bears】

    -End-

_
Chapter 73

    ◎Xuan Xiaohei who was cleaned up◎

    What Gong Cen was planning in his heart, the two brothers and sisters did not know.

    Xuan Xiaomeng wanted her brother Xiong to steal his teacher in the future, and she disliked Gong Cen, but she didn't show it clearly.

    However, if he didn't say anything, his attitude would definitely not be any better. If he should grin his teeth, he should grin.

    Xuan Xiaohei also felt that fighting with a sword was very powerful. When he followed Gong Cen back then, he once saw a bad old man wielding a sword with great aura. He cut off half of a mountain with one stroke, neatly.

    He still remembers the power of that sword.

    I didn't want to learn it before, it was too tiring to hold a sword, but after going through the thunder disaster, I can learn a little bit, even if I can't be as powerful as that old man, when the bear's paw hammer can't kill people, I can change it The sword cuts people.

    ... As expected of a bear that came out of a litter, they all had the same idea.

    Li Fan deliberately separated Gong Cen and the two bears, and Gong Cen also reported something to his suzerain, he looked at Xuan Xiaohei reluctantly, did not continue to entangle, turned around and followed Li Fan and Shen Bao to leave Zhaoyang Lake.

    As soon as they left, Xuan Xiaomeng held her breath and plunged into the bottom of the water, ready to quench her body.

    This time the body tempering, Mao Xiong greedily wanted to accomplish it overnight, and she would not leave Zhaoyang Pond before the tempering was completed.

    Jun Tianze also reappeared by the Zhaoyang Pool after Shen Bao and the others left. He glanced at Xuan Xiaomeng who fell into the water and lay down on the edge of the pool. With a slight frown, the hand covered under the black robe flicked, and a flash of spiritual light suddenly poured into Xuan Xiaohei's heavenly spirit.

    "Depress the dantian, introduce this spiritual power into the dantian." A stern voice came out from his thin lips.

    When he was in the secret realm, Jun Tianze had already learned about the situation of Xuan Xiaomeng's brother and sister.

    Auspicious beasts practice without any rules, relying on eating and sleeping to practice. The more treasures you eat, the more you will store in the Yaodan, and when the Yaoyuan is perfect, it will be a matter of course, and you will be able to advance to the next level after sleeping.

    There is no problem with this method of practice, but it is much slower than using spiritual power to walk through the tendons. If you work harder and activate the spiritual power you have inhaled into your body, the effect of training will be even more pronounced.

    Xuan Xiaomeng asks Jun Tianze to help, but Jun Tianze thinks that Xuan Xiaohei doesn't need help from others at all. The only thing he needs is to supervise his hard work and don't let him waste his time basking in the sun, sleeping, etc. matter.

    "Hawk, chirp... well, well, when this bear wakes up, he will draw spiritual energy into his pubic region."

    Xuan Xiaohei put his paw on it, and the bear's head rested comfortably on the paw, and responded with drooping eyes.

    Jun Tianze frowned slightly, with his palm sticking out of his black robe, he grabbed the bear in the air with his slender fingers, and sucked the bear, which was moving its buttocks and looking for a sleeping position, into his hand, and then his figure swayed, and he swayed under the silver tree by the pool.

    A transparent rope woven with spiritual energy, when Jun Tianze stood under the shade of the tree, dropped down from the tree with a whistling sound.

    This rope seemed to have a spiritual wisdom, and it was bound to Xuan Xiaohei's body with a whistling, and then quickly strangled the whole bear and hung it on the tree.

    The rope of spiritual power was too tight, Xuan Xiaohei kicked Xiaopang's short legs uncomfortably.

    "Hey, hey, man in black, what are you doing..." Xuan Xiaohei's plump body twisted and twisted in mid-air, trying to break free from the shackles of the spiritual power rope.

    But the more he twisted, the tighter the rope became.

    "Hey, let go of the bear, the bear is going to sleep..." Unable to break free from the rope of spiritual power, Xuan Xiaohe gritted his teeth and stared fiercely at Jun Tianze.

    Jun Tianze reached out, pressed the hood, completely hid his face in the hood, and said ruthlessly: "After absorbing all the aura rope, you can sleep. If you sleep before the aura rope disappears completely If you are tied, the rope will automatically increase the restraint strength. If you don’t want to suffocate to death in sleep and become a dead bear, then try to absorb this spiritual energy.” After the words fell, Jun Tianze didn’t give Xuan

    Xiaohei a chance to refute. In a flash, it disappeared into the air.

    He is a demon soul, an incomplete demon soul, who doesn't like the sun in the sky.

    "Hey, hey, you come back, you come back..."

    Looking at the empty ground, Xuan Xiaohei was so angry that he blew his nose: "You wait for Uncle Xiong. When my sister Xiong comes out of the water, I will tell my sister Xiong that you abused the bear.

    " , Xuan Xiaohei twisted his body bound by the aura, yawned, and dozed off.

    "Hmph, I thought that this bear would not be able to sleep if it was hung up. Tch, when this bear was still a milk bear, he was hung up to sleep by his father... The sun is so bright, it is a waste of time not to sleep, first Sleep for a while and come back to practice."

    As he spoke, Xuan Xiaohei tilted his head, drooped his eyes and began to doze off.

    A bear wants to sleep and can sleep in any position.

    After less than half a cup of tea, Xuan Xiaohei fell asleep completely, and snored evenly in his nose.

    Jun Tianze, who was hidden in the air, looked coldly at the bear who had just patted his chest to assure Xuan Xiaomeng that he would work hard to practice, turned his head and fell asleep, his eyes were lightly closed, and his black robe was blowing without wind.

    On the silver tree, the aura rope binding Xuan Xiaohe began to shrink inch by inch as if it had been given life, increasing the bondage on Xuan Xiaohei.

    Xiong, who was sleeping soundly, was dreaming that he was rolling in the bamboo shoots, and the bamboo shoots became fine, strangling him...

    This dream was too frightening for the bear, Xuan Xiaohei woke up suddenly, and opened his eyes suddenly.

    The small eyes and the tightly bound body let him know that it was not the bamboo that was going to strangle him, but the aura created by the man in black.

    Xuan Xiaohei: "...!!"

    ...Damn black-clothed monster!

    Guanglan Peak, Donghua Hall.

    In the spacious hall, the suzerains of the three sects turned to guests, sitting high above the hall, Huaqing, the master of one sect, became the foil instead.

    The three suzerains are Mahayana monks. In the eyes of the three suzerains, monks in the Nascent Soul Realm like Huaqing are not even juniors. of the greatest goodwill.

    Even if Huaqing is the master now, he dare not sit in the center of the hall.

    Moreover, he has not yet spoken.

    ...The strength is inferior to others, no matter how cold the attitude of the three suzerains is, Huaqing can only compliment them.

    "Sect Master Lan, I understand. I will convey your words to An Yunyuan. As for whether An Yunyuan will lend their dzi mirror, I can't guarantee it." Hua Qing listened to Lan Yushan's request , without any hesitation, agreed to send a message.

    Lan Chushan looked at Hua Qing who accepted the request, closed his eyes lightly, and thought to himself: It seems that the relationship between the Xiaoshan Beast Sect and the Yaozu has to be re-evaluated.

    The Black Leopard Clan of Dark Cloud Abyss has always been hostile to the human race and has never dealt with the human race, but the suzerain of the Xiaoshan Beast Sect can readily agree to pass on his message, which undoubtedly proves that Xiao Shan has a very close relationship with Dark Cloud Profound .

    "Sect Master Huaqing, I hope that you can go to Anyunyuan in person and ask for the celestial bead mirror." After thinking about this relationship, Lan Yu smiled warmly, and the words that came out unconsciously revealed a bit of strength.

    There have been too many demons appearing recently, and he has a feeling that the storm is about to come. The dzi bead mirror can find the demons hiding in the dark, so he must borrow it.

    And among the human race, the only one who can borrow from the Black Immortal Leopard Clan seems to be this person in front of him. Therefore, he can't just pass on the message, but ask for the Dzi Bead Mirror.

    On the side, Xuanyuan Nihuang saw Lan Xuan's slightly changing attitude, closed his deep eyes slightly, and suddenly said, "Master Lan, it is your Wuxiangzong who needs the dzi bead mirror, but let the Xiaoshan Beast Sect get it for you. The business is a good deal.”

    Relying on the fact that the sect is big, condescending, and using power to overwhelm others to come to Xiaoshan, is it true that Xiaoshan Beast Sect is a soft-footed shrimp?

    Not long ago, his eldest nephew sent word back to the sect that there was an old monster in the beast sect.

    This old monster is really old, so old that the three suzerains combined have a different age. If you don't want to provoke that old monster, you'd better show a begging attitude.

    Lan Chushan looked sideways at Xuanyuan Nihuang who suddenly spoke for the Beast Sect, with questioning eyes.

    The four sects of them have always been united, so what is Xuanyuan Nihuang's intention to tear down the stage at this time?

    Emperor Xuanyuan Ni didn't seem to see the look in his hand, turned his head, looked at Hua Qing, and said with full sincerity: "Hua Qing, this seat has quite a relationship with your Xiaoshan Beast Sect, for the sake of this seat, If you have free time, how about going to Dark Cloud Yuan in person, the Dzi Bead Mirror is of great importance, we urgently need the Dzi Bead Mirror to find out the evil spirits."

    Hua Qing frowned: "Sect Master Xuanyuan praised me, although our sect and Dark Cloud Yuan have Friendship, but the Dzi Bead Mirror is of great significance to the Black Yin Leopard clan, and it is not easy to borrow."     Xuanyuan Nihuang

    : "Oh, what do you mean?"

In the cast mirror, there are countless dead souls of the leopards, how could the leopards lend out their ancestors at will." This is also the

    reason why Huaqing did not agree.

    Although the dzi bead mirror is a rare treasure, but at the same time, it is also the soul body of the dead of the Black Marble Leopard, so it can be borrowed just by borrowing it.

    Xuanyuan Nihuang was slightly stunned, but he didn't expect the celestial bead mirror to come in this way, he said silently: "Hua Qing, do you still remember that evil cultivator who appeared in Xiaoshan during the Beast Sect Gathering?" Hua Qing nodded

    .

    Of course he remembered that his three little beasts almost had an accident, and Rong Jie also exposed the identity of the Black Essence Leopard. And that evil cultivator came from Wuxiangzong.

    Xuanyuan Nihuang said solemnly: "This evil cultivator has seized the bodies of Wuxiangzong's golden core disciples. Wuxiangzong checked himself, but found that three golden core monks in their sect were seized by evil cultivators. The method is difficult to distinguish with the naked eye. This time in the Dapan Secret Realm, another disciple of the Wuxiang Sect was taken away. The method of taking the home was too strange. Lan Chu and I observed this disciple, and neither of us noticed anything unusual about him. "

    Xuanyuan Ni Huang paused, and continued: "There are so many disciples who have been taken away from such a big sect as Wuxiangzong. Are there disciples from other sects who have also been taken away? Huaqing, we want to borrow the sky Bead mirror, clear away the evil spirits."

    Hua Qing is not a fool to become suzerain, and even if he heard the seriousness of Xuanyuan Nihuang's words.

    He lowered his eyebrows, thought about it seriously, and said: "It's safe to go there in person, but there is no guarantee whether you can borrow the dzi bead mirror."

    Xuanyuan Nihuang: "Do your best, as far as I know the dzi bead mirror If you can shine in all directions and borrow the Tianzhu mirror, my four sects will hold a grand meeting of thousands of sects, and select thousands of contemporary Tianjiao people to enter the common experience of the four sects. There are many places for the ten thousand sect conference. Come out in full force, first gather the elite disciples of each sect together, shine them through the celestial bead mirror, and then slowly investigate later."

    This was the plan they had discussed when they came.

    There are tens of thousands of cultivators in Fengnan Continent, and there are countless sects. It is more difficult to find the old ghost from among so many cultivators than to find a needle in a haystack.

    Therefore, only by bringing everyone together can we act.

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-01-12 00:02:54~2022-01-12 18:12:06~Thanks to the little

    angels who cast mines : 19945606 1;

    thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 40 bottles of touching your dog's head; 33 bottles of rising the flag; 10 bottles of less sugar and ice; 1088975, 5 bottles of Jiujiu

    ; My support, I will continue to work hard!

    ◎Latest comments:

    [Check in]

    [What kind of attitude do these sects really think that the Beast Sect has no powerful beasts?]

    [Please add more]

    [Check in]

    [Your question update is not yet due, Bashan nutrient solution is up to autumn pond~]

    [Come on]

    [ Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    ]

    [Xiong brother is really lazy. I do n’t know what Xiao Meng and Xiao Hei looked like after the form of the shape. Will there be dark circles     hahahahahaha

    ?

A good attitude, Brother Xiong is lazy than Xiong Xiong, he needs someone to supervise him. ]

    [No gifts for today's update, only nutrient solution for gifts]

    [Scattering flowers]

    [Press claws]

    [

    -End-

_
Chapter 74

    ◎Ben was scared to death, the world of Twolegs is simply too chaotic. ◎

    Huaqing heard that the four sects did not hesitate to give up their unique training venue in order to catch the old ghost who seized the house, and immediately knew the seriousness of this matter.

    This is a big matter, Hua Qing solemnly said: "I will do my best."

    Hua Qing is not sure whether he can borrow the Dzi Bead Mirror, but there is indeed room for change.

    Whether it is evil or demons, everyone likes to snatch the black magic leopard's dark bead training evil weapon. If you tell the cloud leopard's patriarch that the purpose of borrowing the dzi mirror is to eliminate a large number of evil cultivators, maybe the black moon leopard will lend the dzi bead mirror .

    After all, the actions of the four sects can be regarded as indirectly eliminating the enemies of the Yanbao clan.

    After Lan Chushan interrupted Xuanyuan Nihuang, he paused, with half-downcast eyes, looking thoughtfully at Xuanyuan Nihuang.

    Emperor Xuanyuan Ni has always been arrogant, and even the three sect masters who have the same status as him rarely hear good things from him. It is rare for him to be polite to the Xiaoshan Beast Sect. Could it be that these two sects really have friendship?

    If there is friendship, why don't you see him helping this small sect?

    Seeing Hua Qing's response, Emperor Xuanyuan Ni showed a trace of gratitude on the firm eyebrows: "Then I will trouble the Huaqing Sect Master." After

    talking, Luan Jianjun, the Sword Sect Sect Master who had been silent all this time, suddenly said: "Hua Qing Sect Master, As soon as your disciples entered the secret realm, they killed the disciples who had been taken away. Does your sect know anything?"

    Hua Qing's heart tightened, without changing his expression, he looked at Luan Jianjun with some doubts: "Why did Sect Master Luan say that?"

    Rui The matter of prosperity is related to Xiaomeng. Before talking with Xuanyuan Nihuang alone, Hua Qing didn't want to expose Xiaomeng to the eyes of the other three sects.

    Luan Jianjun: "Sect Master Huaqing, we are not here to question the Beast Sect, but to find out about the evil spirits. This is related to the safety of Fengnan." On the way here, Lan

    Chushan had analyzed it with him.

    It is said that something happened in Dapan Secret Realm, maybe it has something to do with Xiaoshan Beast Sect. The specific reason is unknown, but the three disciples who came out of a coma from the secret realm all said that the sword sect disciple who was possessed by an old ghost was chased and killed by the Xiaoshan Beast Sect as soon as he stepped into the secret realm.

    It is said that the cause of the conflict was a spirit beast of the Xiaoshan Beast Sect.

    If Hengfujiang is not possessed, this reason may be valid, but the person wearing Hengfujiang's skin is a demon, so the possibility of stealing the spirit beast is extremely small. There must be some reason why the Xiaoshan Beast Sect hunted down a disciple of the Wuxiang Sect in the secret realm.

    Moreover, these three disciples all said that before they fell into a coma, there was a small beast in Xiaoshan Beast Sect, the ghost soul came out of its body, and it had a contest with the evil spirit.

    That little beast seems to know what is going on with the evil spirit...

    Hua Qing straightened his back, held up the posture of the suzerain, and said, "Sect Master Luan's words are serious. My beast sect is a small sect worthy of hundreds of people. Don't worry about it." Don't worry about such important matters as Fengnan's safety."

    "Sect Master Luan, why worry, you can ask me directly about this matter, and this seat may be able to clear up Sect Master Luan's doubts." Xuanyuan Nihuang spoke out at the right time to relieve Hua Qing.

    Among the disciples who passed out of the secret realm, two were members of his Xuanyuan sect. He knew better than anyone else what the two disciples said after they woke up.

    Lan Chushan, an old treacherous guy, never mentioned anything about the secret realm in front of him on the way to Beast Sect. He didn't want to turn his head, but secretly poked and discussed this with Luan Jianjun.

    "Sect Master Xuanyuan knows the reason?" Lan Chushan raised his eyes when he heard the words, and looked deeply at Emperor Xuanyuan Ni.

    Xuanyuan Nihuang turned his head and looked at Lan Chushan with a sneer, his trembling gaze made Lan Chushan frown inexplicably.

    "Sect Master Lan, why bother to ask what you know? I don't believe it. That brat of yours didn't tell you that Heng Fujiang was killed by two young disciples of our sect." Having said that, Emperor Xuanyuan Ni sneered coldly: " Do you know why my sect disciples wanted to kill Heng Fujiang?"

    Lan Chushan silently looked away, ignoring Xuanyuan Nihuang's words.

    He did know, and because he knew, he avoided Emperor Xuanyuan Ni and talked about it with Luan Jianjun alone.

    He always felt that things were not that simple, and Xuanyuan Nihuang seemed to be hiding something in this matter.

    Emperor Xuanyuan Ni glanced at Lan Yushan and Luan Jianjun, and said: "Six years ago in our sect, both suzerains must have heard about the tremors in the forbidden land. I have investigated for six years and gathered the power of the forbidden land to deduce it. As a result, there will be a person named Heng Fujiang in the future who will cause great harm to this sect. This kind of harm has even risen to the power of exterminating the sect. Originally, I thought that Heng Fujiang was some hidden god, but I didn't want to Before entering the Dapan Secret Realm, I found out that Heng Fujiang is a foundation-building disciple of Wuxiang Sect."

    At this point, Xuanyuan Ni Huang paused, and said: "I don't want to be hurt by this little disciple. The two sects had a friendship, so they asked the disciples to get rid of Hengfujiang in the secret realm. According to the clues we have now, the person I deduced should be the old ghost in Hengfujiang's body." Emperor Xuanyuan Ni didn't change his face     . Lan Xishan didn't know whether the words were true or not, but the words came from Emperor Xuanyuan Ni, so Lan Xishan and Luan Jianjun couldn't believe it.     Xuanyuan Ni's brows were half drooped, and his thoughts turned lightly.     After Brother Xuanyuanmu brought out the news of the secret realm, he guessed that the old ghost in Hengfujiang's body should be aiming at Futu Tianjing. The change of Tianxi Mountain caused a bloodbath for thousands of miles. Without a big enough temptation, practitioners would never make such evil debts.     But this matter cannot be known by the other three sects.     The methods of the four sects, as the suzerain of one of them, Emperor Xuanyuan Ni knows better than anyone else. If the other three sects know that the source of the disaster is the Buddha Crystal owned by Ruishou, the other three sects will definitely choose to kill Ruishou to completely wipe out the unknown hidden dangers.     This has nothing to do with any interests, it is just a means, a means to get rid of danger.     He has also done it himself to kill danger in its infancy.     He agrees with how this method has been used in the past, but this time, it cannot be used on Ruishou. Auspicious beasts gather the luck of heaven and earth, and killing the luck of heaven and earth is tantamount to killing the luck of the entire Fengnan Continent.

    There is no luck in Fengnan Continent, so everyone will wait for death together.

    But about the auspicious beast, very few people in the world know about it. With his mouth, he still can't establish the status of auspicious beast. This matter has to be planned slowly, and they will tell them these things after they find out what the auspicious animal luck represents in the future.

    When Hua Qing heard Xuanyuan Nihuang's reason, surprise appeared on his face.

    This surprise was not hidden in any way, as if he did not expect Xuanyuanzong to have such an early warning, and said: "So it is not only my beast sect that has an early warning." After that, he smiled awkwardly and said: "Three suzerains, really

    ! To be honest, the reason why my sect's disciples chased and killed Heng Fujiang was because there were several spirit beasts in our sect, and they suddenly had an early warning dream, and it appeared in the dream that there would be a person named Heng Fujiang in the future, It will bring disaster to our sect. The name Hengfujiang is known to all disciples and spirit beasts of our sect. My eldest disciple left the sect to look for Hengfujiang a few months ago. The reason why I concealed it just now is because... ..."

    Before Hua Qing finished speaking, he looked at Lan Chushan.

    The meaning is obvious, Heng Fujiang is a member of Wuxiangzong, how dare he admit in front of Wuxiangzong's suzerain that they are chasing and killing Wuxiangzong's disciples.

    Lan Yushan: "...??"

    The evil spirit harmed me, obviously I was also a victim of Wuxiangzong, so why did this incident become the fault of Wuxiangzong.

    Lan Chushan held his breath in his chest, and said: "The evil spirits are rampant, we must not just sit idly by, the suzerain of Huaqing, please take care of the Tianzhu mirror."

    Huaqing: "I will do my best."

    After talking As it was time to get down to business, Lan Yushan bid farewell and left the Beast Sect. There are so many evil things in the sect, the Wuxiangzong lost face to Xiaoshan and other small sects, if they stay, it will only make the Wuxiangzong more incompetent.

    Lan Yushan wanted to leave, but Xuanyuan Nihuang still wanted to see Ruishou, he only said that he would stay in the Beast Sect for two days, so he would not accompany him. And Luan Jianjun did not leave with Lan Yushan, he said to Hua Qing that he wanted to see the spirit beasts of the Xiaoshan Beast Sect, and asked the Beast Sect if there were any spirit beasts that would cross the catastrophe in recent years.

    Hua Qing didn't hide it, and said straightly, there are three spirit beasts who are about to cross the catastrophe.

    Luan Jianjun came to the Beast Sect with the request of the ancestor of the Heart Sword. He didn't hide anything. He just said that there is a very talented disciple of the Foundation Establishment in the Heart Sword lineage of the Zongli. He especially likes furry spirit beasts. The little disciple begged for a spirit beast and asked Hua Qing if he agreed.

    Most of the small spirit beasts of the Xiaoshan Beast Sect will choose to leave Xiaoshan after they have passed through the catastrophe of transformation. Hua Qing did not shirk it. There is only one spirit beast with hair, which is a Xuanling rabbit. Small and limited in strength, if the young disciple of Jianzong doesn't dislike him, he can go to collude with Xuanling Rabbit by himself.

    Hua Qing never insisted whether the spirit beasts would stay or not. Whether Xuan Lingtu will stay or stay in the future depends on his own choice.

    Luan Jianjun thanked him, seeing that Xuanyuan Nihuang and Hua Qing seemed to be old acquaintances, and he was not an annoying person, he just wanted to rest for a while. Hua Qing heard the words, called Xu Hao, and asked Xu Hao to take Luan Jianjun to Yuncang Peak to rest.

    Yuncang Peak was the place where the Beast Sect received guests, Xu Hao understood that Luan Jianjun would live in the Beast Sect for a while, and he knew how to arrange it.

    After Luan Jianjun left, Hua Qing respectfully bowed to Emperor Xuanyuan Ni, thanking him for saving the Beast Sect from the siege. Emperor Xuanyuan Ni didn't take it seriously, waved his hand, and supported Hua Qing: "Find a quiet place to talk."

    Hua Qing understood, and led Xuanyuan Nihuang to the side hall of Donghua Hall.

    No one knows what the two of them talked about, but Emperor Xuanyuan Ni left the Beast Sect immediately after this conversation. Not long after he left, a Mahayana monk from Xuanyuan Sect came to the Beast Sect, and together with him Come and live in Mingyue Terrace.

    Before leaving, Xuanyuan Nihuang finally saw the auspicious beast he was thinking of, but what he saw was not Xuan Xiaomeng, but an auspicious beast named Xuan Xiaohei.

    This auspicious beast is very diligent. When he went to see him, he was practicing hard, and the speed of absorbing spiritual energy was astonishing.

    Xuanyuan Nihuang was very relieved to see the auspicious beast who was training so hard. He didn't bother him. He just watched it under the silver tree for a while, and then left.

    ... This misunderstanding is huge!

    And all of this, as the key figure, Xuan Xiaomeng, seemed to be wandering outside the incident, knowing nothing.

    When she successfully tempered her body and floated up from the bottom of Zhaoyang Pond, the first big news that greeted her was that the number of people from the three sects who had been taken away was as high as thirty.

    This news almost made Xuan Xiaomeng faint.

    The cool moon hangs high, the moonlight falls on the pool, and the water in the pool is sparkling.

    Xuan Xiaomeng's fleshy body was still submerged in the water, her small eyes were rounded in disbelief.

    "What, more than thirty?"

    Xuan Xiaomeng looked in shock at Xuan Xiaohei who was hanging from a tree, gnawing on bamboo while congratulating her on her successful body tempering.

    Xuan Xiaohei nodded the bear's head, and said nonchalantly: "Yes, I scared the bear to death, the world of Twolegs is simply too chaotic." "

    Xuan Xiaohei, you are focusing on the wrong point." Xuan Xiaomeng glanced Looking at Xuan Xiaohei: "More than 30 homes have been taken away. Didn't Ruichang raise more than 30 physical bodies? Xuan Xiaohei, if we want to rescue the bear father and mother bear, we have to fight more than 30 monsters." When Xuan

    Xiaomeng heard that there were so many people who had been robbed, she subconsciously felt that these monsters who robbed their homes were all Ruichang old ghosts.     "What?" Xuan Xiaohei was startled, and the bamboo

    shoots in his hand were almost frightened: "The more than thirty monsters are big villains?"

The two brothers and sisters talked, and said in a loud voice: "Ruichang can only raise one body, and these people who seized the house have nothing to do

    with Ruichang ." / Come here." Hearing this, Xuan Xiaohei's shoulders slumped, and he let out a long breath.

    Xuan Xiaomeng tilted her head: "No?"

    "No, Xiaomeng doesn't have to be too nervous. Ruichang's physical body was destroyed, and he couldn't raise a second body so quickly. You practice hard, as long as you advance faster than Ruichang raised your physical body He is nothing to be afraid of." Jun Tianze nodded and walked to the edge of the pool.

    He lowered his head and stared at the little bear in the water with his ink-like eyes. Then he waved his hand, and three high-quality bamboo shoots with strong bamboo fragrance and peeled skin suddenly appeared by the pool.

    As soon as these few bamboo shoots came out, Xuan Xiaomeng's head suddenly became dizzy, as if he had drunk an old cellar, his small eyes became blurred.

    The corners of Jun Tianze's lips twitched slightly, he squatted down, with his palm sticking out of his black robe, he gently touched Xuan Xiaomeng's ear.

    His hands are cold, a little transparent, not as solid as before: "In the future, there will be three of this kind of spiritual bamboo every month."

    These are the bamboos he has grown in the magic bamboo space for the past two months. The fairy bamboos are far different, but they are several times better than the spiritual bamboos that Xiaoxiong grows himself. Xiaoxiong loves to eat bamboo, and he has limited conditions, so he can only grow so many.

    When he has a physical body in the future, he will specially split a space and plant more and higher-grade bamboo for her.

    Xuan Xiaomeng sucked her nose, her head went down.

    Intoxicated, he picked up a bamboo shoot, gave a cheerful chirp, opened his mouth, and began to gnaw.

    Xuan Xiaohei, who was hung on a tree, looked at the bamboo shoots his sister Xiong ate, and then at the bamboo on his paws, and suddenly felt that it didn't taste good.

    Seeing Xuan Xiaomeng eating vigorously, Jun Tianze smiled slightly, swayed his figure, and returned to the magic bamboo space.

    The three-month period he agreed with the holy soul has already passed. The devil soul can't leave the magic bamboo space for a long time. During this time, he can only show up at night to urge Xuan Xiaohei to practice.

    Now that the bear has successfully quenched his body, he has to return to the magic bamboo space and continue to shape the magic body.

    Only with a real body can he be with the little bear all the time.

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-01-12 18:12:06~2022-01-13 01:05:41~Thanks to the little

    angels who irrigated the nutrient solution : Evans, lollipop (σ??')σ is very busy, I quit a bottle today;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

    ◎Latest comments:

    [The nutrient solution is in hand, is there any more? ! Manual star eye. Give you more water, please thrive, little sapling. ]

    [Brother Xiong is another chapter of being treated differently, laughing and crying]

    [After drinking this bottle of nutrient solution, we will fight again tomorrow! I hope Xiong? Brother will release the contract as soon as possible]

    [Press the paw]

    [Press the paw]

    [Discriminatory treatment hurts Brother Xiong too much, we can only see if Xiong Xiong is willing to give him one. ]

    [Press the paw]

    [Crowd]

    [Not enough to see]

    [Xiao Hei: Then I go? ]

    [Injuries are all compared]

    [Poor Xiao Hei??]

    [

    [Scattering Flowers]

    [What a miserable Xuan Xiao Hei]

    -End-

_
Chapter 75

    ◎Unable to beat sister Xiong, beat brother Xiong◎

    After quenching the body, there will be high-quality bamboo shoots to eat, Xuan Xiaomeng's little eyes are bubbling with happiness, the little guy doesn't even know when Jun Tianze left.

    Xuan Xiaomeng squinted her eyes comfortably after eating high-quality bamboo.

    The fragrance of bamboo is so strong that it is like tormenting the bear. Xuan Xiaohei who was hung on the tree, the bear smacked his mouth, and his small eyes were fixed on his sister bear.

    The salivating eyes almost turned into substance.

    Xuan Xiaohei wanted to eat, but the hair around his mouth was wet with saliva.

    On the other hand, he was reserved and didn't open his mouth, just staring at Xuan Xiaomeng, hoping that he would kiss his little sister and receive the eyes he longed for.

    However, bamboo is too attractive to bears, Xuan Xiaomeng is completely indifferent to his eyes.

    Seeing that the bamboo was about to be eaten by Xuan Xiaomeng, Xuan Xiaohei quit.

    "Chirp——Sister Xiong, Sister Xiong, save some for this bear, save some..." Xuan Xiaohei couldn't hold back any longer. He planed fiercely in the air with his four short legs, twisting his chubby body, trying to break free of his spiritual power. Rope bound.

    The heartless Xuan Xiaomeng finally stopped eating when she heard Xuan Xiaohei's urgent and longing voice.

    Xuan Xiaomeng tilted her head, opened her bright eyes, looked at Xuan Xiaohei, then hooked the bear's head, and looked at the last half of the bamboo shoot on the paw.

    The bear smacked his lips, and his small eyes reluctantly moved away from the half-sectioned bamboo shoot.

    Putting half a bamboo shoot by the side of the pool, Xuan Xiaomeng realized it with conscience, and said: "Leave some for you, you have absorbed all the spiritual power rope, come and eat by yourself." "You keep your word, don't steal it." Xuan

    Xiaomeng His black eyes glanced at the half-sectioned spirit bamboo, and he was immediately full of energy. With a turn of the Yao Yuan, he hurriedly began to absorb the spiritual power.

    Xuan Xiaomeng stared salivatingly at the remaining half of the bamboo, her paws were about to move, she wanted to eat all the unfinished bamboo, but when she looked at the hanging brother Xiong, her paws retracted again.

    She swallowed her throat, put her nose close to the surface of the bamboo shoots, and inhaled the fragrance of the bamboo, then propped up her legs and crawled out of the Zhaoyang Pond.

    The chubby head shook violently a few times, water droplets splashed all over the ground, Yaoyuan turned lightly, drying the hair all over, then walked to the silver tree shaking his head.

    Xiaotuanzi squatted under Xuan Xiaohei, raised his head to check his brother Xiong's cultivation.

    Not bad, not bad, raging to find the little goblin for help, you really found the right one.

    Look, it's only been four months, Brother Xiong's cultivation has actually reached the level of transformation.

    Let's just say, they came out of a bear's den, how could their cultivation bases differ so much. When they were in the bear den before, they advanced to the demon core together.

    Now that Xiong Xiong has advanced, Brother Xiong must also advance, so that he is the bear of the family.

    After inspecting Xuan Xiaohei's cultivation, Xuan Xiaomeng's eyes showed the comfort of an old mother. The little bear leaned back against the silver tree, and then rubbed against it. His small eyes closed like a teddy bear. , initiated a stay.

    This time, she thought that it would take half a year to temper her body, but she didn't want to. It only took four months to complete the body tempering.

    Now she can clearly feel that her bear flesh is strong, and she is full of strength everywhere, and her claws are finally tending to be tempered into magic weapons.

    No matter how hard she worked, the little claw would definitely be completely tempered into a magic weapon by her. During the time of body tempering, she finally opened up her spirit beast space.

    Mao Xiong was a little surprised by the spirit beast space opened up.

    Although she was thinking of the good things in the spirit beast space in her previous life, she also knew that the newly opened spirit beast space could not be the one in her previous life, but... now the impossible thing has become a reality.

    The former spirit beast space really came with her. And there is still a lot of inventory, all of them are there.

    Except for the demon power ball that she stuffed in when she was idle, everything else in the space was high-end goods that she had inherited from her ancestors. Although they couldn't be eaten, they were all good things.

    Leaving aside other things for the time being, why did all the demon power balls she made follow?

    Before she was struck by lightning and had to move, she lived in a zoo. That zoo was a panda base, and Xiong Xiong inside was too timid, as soon as he smelled her demonic power, he would chirp non-stop.

    In order not to distract the owners from taking care of other bears, she worked diligently every day, made balls of her demon power and stuffed them into the spirit beast space.

    Demon power ball...

    This is unscientific, and it always feels weird.

    Xuan Xiaomeng raised her small eyes and looked at the sky fixedly.

    Could it be that Grandpa Tiandao opened the back door for her and gave her back the spirit beast space of her previous life?

    This kind of unscientific thing can only be done by the mysterious old man Tiandao.

    Emma, ​​Tian Dao here loves Xiong Xiong, whatever Xiong Xiong wants, he will give it... He

    loves Xiong Xiong so much, Xiong Xiong must work hard to protect the Futu Tianjing, and prevent the Ruichang villain from snatching the Futu Tianjing, Pierce Grandpa Tiandao.

    In Tiandao's domain, Tiandao heaved a long sigh when he heard Mao Tuanzi's cuteness, and the voice of the little milk came into the domain.

    This little bear is finally saved!

    Hey, don't disappoint the Heavenly Dao's preference for your clan anymore, if the group is destroyed again, the Heavenly Dao will not be able to save you.

    The bear who was told by Tian Dao that he could be saved, turned into a sloth bear again in the blink of an eye.

    Lying comfortably under the silver tree, eyes drooping, basking in the sun for an afternoon, after Xuan Xiaohei finally ate the half-section of the high-quality spiritual bamboo, the two siblings rolled down with the same steps and the same posture. The stone steps of Zhaoyang Pond.

    This rolling down, it's terrible, the beasts of the Beast Sect were shocked.

    ...Fall, four months, this dead bear actually succeeded in tempering its body?

    Not only that, but now she is actually a bear with great transformation.

    Looking at her thick demon body, it may not be long before she will cross the catastrophe of transformation.

    All the beasts are envious, jealous and hateful...

    Look, how long has it been? Not only has her cultivation reached a level, but it only took her four months to temper her body. Not as fast as her upgrade speed.

    Speaking of body tempering, it was really shocking.

    Which beast tempered its body either once or for ten or eight years. Fortunately, she slept in the Zhaoyang Pond and succeeded in tempering her body without saying a word.

    Xuan Xiaomeng had just arrived at the Statue Square, and before she had time to develop relationships with her friends, she was beaten up by a group of jealous beasts.

    Xuan Xiaomeng was stunned for a moment, and when she was done, she greeted the beasts with fierce fists...

    So angry, too angry...

    ——The group of animals beat her together in jealousy.

    Hmph, I'll let you try the Panda Punch that Benxiong has sealed for a long time.

    Just after punching back a few times, there was a cat with two tails, crying and asking Xuan Xiaomeng to pay him back.

    Xuan Xiaomeng, with her scrambled hair on her head

    , said : "...??" money."

    Xuan Xiaomeng was angry.

    She would congratulate her every time they advanced, but why did they want to beat her up when she advanced.

    Also, is she like a bear out of money?

    When the beasts heard Xuan Xiaomeng's words, they became even angrier. They scratched and scratched again: "You can temper your body successfully, why didn't you say hello in advance, which caused us to lose so much money..." "What the hell

    ... "Xuan Xiaomeng was confused.

    "Ben Xiong has been lying in Zhaoyang Pond for four months. If you haven't stepped out of Zhaoyang Pond during this time, you lose money and don't care about this bear." , there are no doors.

    Bai Shu, who was squatting on the black dragon statue, licked his paws, and looked at the group of beasts fighting with Xuan Xiaomeng with contempt.

    "A group of animals that can't afford to lose. They deserve it. This princess has told you that Xuan Xiaomeng will definitely succeed in tempering her body. It's because you don't believe it. If you insist on believing the words of the two old ghosts, Snake Turtle and Earth Cracking Bear, you will lose the bet now." But you came here to make Xuan Xiaomeng lose money. What about your face, what about your face..." "

    Oh, if you have the ability, go to the snake turtle and the ground crack bear to pay for it. They said that the monster race can't appear for six months As for the beast whose body was tempered successfully, you still agreed with it at the time, and laughed at Xuan Xiaomeng for not being afraid of flashing his tongue when he said big words. Now, Xuan Xiaomeng has successfully tempered his body in four months. Does your face hurt, does it hurt... "

    "They were all empty-handed after losing, what face do they have?" Rong Jie at the side echoed Bai Shu's words.

    Bai Shu opened his mouth and told Xuan Xiaomeng the cause and effect.

    It turned out that the second day after Xuan Xiaomeng entered Zhaoyang Pond, the snake tortoise who was beaten by Xuan Xiaomeng on the tortoise's paw maliciously spread the news that Xuan Xiaomeng would take six months to complete the body tempering.

    Body quenching for six months, what a joke.

    She regards her as the daughter of heaven!

    Looking at the monster clan, even Lei Huang, who was so talented that he was against the sky, took a full three years to temper his body successfully to prepare for the thunder disaster. As for Xuan Xiaomeng's lazy bear, she was able to harden her body in six months. They bit off her tail and ate it as spicy noodles.

    The beasts also made a gamble because of this.

    Ninety-nine percent of the little beasts thought that Xuan Xiaomeng was lying and bet on her failure to temper her body. Huaqing's Earth Crack Bear, who had always looked down on Xuan Xiaomeng, bet all his pocket money for a year.

    Only Xuan Xiaomeng's hard-core friends, in order to save face for her, bet that she would succeed in tempering her body.

    Among them, the one with the biggest bet is the Flying Tiger.

    Hit back to fight, fight back to fight, Flying Tiger hates other beasts looking down on Xuan Xiaomeng, on the first day after retreating, he put all his belongings on it. It doesn't count if you have a wealth, turned around, and beat the snake tortoise and the ground crack bear who said bad things about Xuan Xiaomeng.

    In this gamble, only Xiong Xuan Xiaomeng was involved, and her brother Xuan Xiaohei didn't know about it.

    Oh, no, there is also a new seven-color peacock that I don't know.

    The seven-color peacock came out of the Dapan secret realm, without the suppression of the secret realm, and started to advance as soon as it entered the Mingyue platform. Because of its particularly stinky temperament and no animal friends, it just missed the game.

    "Oh, I made you look down on this bear, you deserve to lose money." After hearing the ins and outs, Xuan Xiaomeng narrowed her eyes, and the bear's paws angrily scratched twice, scratching off a lot of the fur of a small animal next to it.

    She bared her teeth ferociously, then swung her buttocks, and climbed up the black dragon sculpture with a few swooshes. He was so angry that he didn't pay for his life, showing off: "This bear not only succeeded in quenching his body, but his brother Xiong has also ascended to the Transformation Realm... You can't catch up with the Xiongxiong family even if you flatter your horse." The beasts gritted their teeth, really wanting to continue beating the

    bear .

    "Isn't it just a group of lazy beasts, who don't practice themselves, and blame me and Xiongmei for practicing too fast. Oh, I don't know much. Wait, Uncle Xiong will show you a step in half a year. I won't die of envy." Xuan Xiaohei, the idiot, stood among a bunch of beasts, spraying beasts with Xuan Xiaomeng.

    When other beasts fight with Xuan Xiaomeng, they have a passion, and strikes are different. Xuan Xiaohei is nothing in their eyes.

    You can't beat Sister Xiong, and it's the same with Brother Xiong. Anyway, they are a family, and it doesn't matter who they vent on.

    Oh, Xuan Xiaohei just finished talking, and was about to climb up the black dragon statue, when he turned his head, he was grabbed by the tail by a small beast, and then... there was no more, a fight started!

    The little beasts were playing and making noise, so lively. In Mingyue Terrace, Hua Qing was discussing with Xuanyuan Zou about rescinding the contract on Xuan Xiaohei.

    Xuanyuan Zou is a Mahayana monk sent by Emperor Xuanyuan Ni to the Beast Sect. He has only one mission, which is to protect the auspicious beasts with him. But after coming to the Beast Sect, I saw that in the place where the auspicious beasts practiced, there was an extremely terrifying Primordial Spirit, who was always stationed by the Zhaoyang Pond.

    That primordial spirit's eyes alone can frighten him out of his soul, Xuanyuan Zou is very sensible, he didn't dare to go beyond the thunder pool, and has been living in the Mingyue Terrace.

    Hua Qing doesn't know who this primordial spirit is, nor does Xuanyuan Zou. They only know that the primordial spirit has the same purpose as theirs, they are protecting the auspicious beasts, and this primordial spirit is also related to the one who wants to seize the Buddha. Jing's demon soul is the enemy.

    Moreover, this primordial spirit also provided them with a way to kill Ruichang's demon soul, that is to wait for Ruichang to be reunited with the physical body... As for who

    this Ruichang is, what his identity is, and where he came from, they don't know at all, they only know Ruichang seized the Heavenly Crystal of the Buddha in order to cultivate Taoism. Although the news is very little, it is enough.

    Xuan Xiaomeng is practicing seriously, and those who care about her are also working hard for their Ruishou family.

    No, after several months of research, Huaqing still couldn't figure out a way to undo the contract formation on Xuan Xiaohei, so after thinking about it for a few days, he decided to let Xuanyuan Zou take Xuan Xiaohei to visit Beiyuan Beast in person. Zong, in the name of Xuanyuan Zong, asked Beiyuan Beast Sect to resolve the contract on Xuan Xiaohei.

    Xiaoshan Beast Sect was unable to make Beiyuan Beast Sect willingly terminate Xuan Xiaomeng's contract, but Xuanyuan Sect could.

    Xuanyuan Sect is one of the four major sects in Fengnan. The Mahayana monks of Xuanyuan Sect went to the Beiyuan Beast Sect in person. Regardless of whether it is to suppress people with power or fight with literature or martial arts, the Beiyuan Beast Sect has to weigh it.

    As long as Xuan Xiaohei's identity as an auspicious beast is not exposed, the Beiyuan Beast Sect should sell face to Xuanyuan Sect. And Hua Qing asked Xuanyuan and Zou to go, and this was the idea.

    The author has something to say:

    starting from tomorrow, ten small red envelopes will be randomly dropped in every chapter comment, kiss and bubble a lot.

    ——Thanks

    to the little angel who voted for me as the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during the period of 2022-01-13 01:05:41~2022-01-13 17:51:13~Thanks to the

    little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: Wei 50 bottles of light; 10 bottles of 〆 lavender and light ink; 5 bottles of raccoon pear and tangerine; 1 bottle of cotton candy; thank you

    very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

    ◎Latest comments:

    [I'm going to find that girl to terminate the contract]

    [Scattering Flowers]

    [I thought it would be updated tomorrow]

    [Those monsters will be used in the future after transformation]

    [Bubbling]

    [Punching in]

    [Raising and powerful , Brother Xiong's contract is about to be released! 】

    【Bubble ⊙▽⊙】

    【Punching in】

    【It’s gone again today】

    【Great】

    【(???'?)σ???】

    【Brother Xiongxiong and Sister Xiong are both Tiandao’s relatives, but Tiandao loves daughter Xiongmei more】

    【Hahahaha Haha every time I see Xiaomeng claiming to be Ben Xiongxiong, I feel so cute]

    [Will Didi Didi get out of the contract smoothly]

    -End-

_
Chapter 76

    ◎Long Xiong is about to be struck by lightning again. ◎

    Xuanyuan Zou agreed to Hua Qing's request without any hesitation.

    He also felt that the contract technique of the Beiyuan Beast Sect on Ruishou was a tight spell, and if it was not lifted, with the Beiyuan Beast Sect's policy, if he knew the meaning of Ruishou's existence, he would definitely use Ruishou.

    Hua Qing saluted Xuanyuan Zou gratefully, and then left Mingyue Terrace. As soon as he got off the bright moon platform, he heard that Xuan Xiaomeng had successfully tempered his body. He paused and went to the sculpture square of the ancestor of the black dragon.

    On the square, seeing a bunch of beasts, Hua Qing smiled, and with a wave of his hand, he sucked Xuan Xiaomeng, who was lying on the statue, into his hand.

    "Xiaomeng succeeded in tempering her body?" Hua Qing asked warmly while hugging the little bear. At the same time as he asked, Zhen Yuan covered his palm, examining the body of the little bear in his arms.

    After the inspection, Hua Qing's eyes flashed with surprise.

    The body has been tempered so quickly, but there is no abnormality in the body...

    As expected of an auspicious beast, he has raised a beast for half his life, and has never encountered such a situation.

    "Hua Qing, Xiong Xiong's body has been tempered successfully, and he will become a great monster after he overcomes the catastrophe." Xuan Xiaomeng rubbed Hua Qing affectionately.

    Speaking of crossing robbery, Mao Xiong's black eyes flashed with timidity.

    For Lei Jie, it was the fear engraved on the bear's back.

    But no matter how scared she was, there was nothing she could do. If she didn't overcome the thunder disaster, she wouldn't be able to become a big monster, and she couldn't always be a little spirit beast.

    Little spirit beasts have a limited lifespan, she doesn't want to become a dead bear, between a dead bear and being struck by lightning, she chooses to be struck by lightning.

    No matter how much Lei struck, the pain would be over, and she was still angry.

    If you become a dead bear, then you will be really dead and lose your breath...

    Hua Qing gently stroked the hair on the top of Xuan Xiaomeng's head: "Yeah, I'm going to become a big monster, Xiaomeng has a plan to become a big monster In the end, I will continue to take the Beast Sect as my home, or go to practice alone."

    Xuan Xiaomeng didn't even think about it, and said in a milky voice: "Of course I take the Beast Sect as my home."

    The bear's den is gone, if the beast sect is no longer home, where else is the bear's home?

    After finishing speaking, Xuan Xiaomeng raised her little head, opened her watery eyes, and said pitifully, "Hua Qing, you must stop raging.

    " It's Xiaomeng's home. I just want to ask you first, after you pass the catastrophe, will you continue to follow Shen Bao, or change to another contractor?" Shen Bao's cultivation base is

    only in the foundation building period, even if his five spirit roots, because of Xiaomeng's Therefore, he is changing towards the root of chaos, but he is still no longer suitable to be Xiaomeng's contractor. Her cultivation base can't keep up with Xiaomeng's, so the aura she cultivated is of no benefit to Xiaomeng. Xiaomeng, who has become a big demon, only the spiritual energy cultivated by him and Kanyan in Zongli is suitable for her.

    But he and Kanyan have each contracted three, and they can no longer contract Xiaomeng, he has to find another contractor for Xiaomeng.

    There are a few Jindan real people in Zongli, but these real people have limited talents and are not suitable for Xiaomeng...

    Xiaomeng's situation is a bit difficult...

    Xuan Xiaomeng doesn't know what Hua Qing is embarrassing, she blinked Blinking his eyes, he said: "Why do you want to change the contractor? Shen Bao is very good, so don't change."

    At the beginning, Shen Bao was kind and picked her up when she was dirty and had no memory. Abandon Shen Bao.

    Hua Qing: "If you go further up, Shen Bao's spiritual energy will be of no benefit to you."

    Xuan Xiaomeng shrugged and pulled the little bear's shoulders: "If it is not beneficial, it will be useless. Xiong Xiong can eat good food and improve his cultivation."

    Hua Qing Qing: "Okay, you can decide for yourself."

    Hua Qing raised his eyes, glanced at the group of beasts still fighting under the statue, waved his hand, and waved all the little beasts away: "It's getting late, let's go back Practice."

    Hua Qing is the patriarch of all the beasts, although he is not as majestic as Kan Yan, but everyone still listens to him very much.

    A group of beasts flashed their paws at Xuan Xiaohei, and went back to their dens to find their owners. Xuan Xiaohei's soft hair was coaxed by the little beasts, grinned, and yelled harsh words at the little beasts who left.

    "Sister Xiong, Benxiong stood up for you, why didn't you come to help me?" Xuan Xiaohei took a stride and rushed in front of Hua Qing, with his chubby head held high, staring at Xuan Xiaomeng accusingly.

    Xuan Xiaomeng tilted her head, looked at him with frowned eyes, and flattered her seriously: "Xiong Xiong is a girl, so be reserved. For things like fighting, Xiong Xiong just cheers for brother." How nice it is to bask in the sun and watch the excitement with Bai Shu and Rong

    Jie , why did she bother to help him, since she couldn't kill the bear anyway, why would she help him?

    Xuan Xiaohei: "...!!"

    The bear sister who has become a drama star really makes the bear's paws itch.

    Hua Qing looked at Xuan Xiaohei, who was once again at a disadvantage in Xuan Xiaomeng's hands, and shook his head amusedly. This new auspicious beast has used the word "stupid bear" to the extreme, but it doesn't remember to eat or fight...

    Hua Qing bent over and helped Xuan Xiaohei smooth out his tangled hair, and even smoothed his bear's back when he stroked it.

    Xuan Xiaohei squinted the bear's eyes comfortably, and groaned: "Sister Xiong is right, Xiao Shan's two beast feet are the best at serving bears."

    Hua Qing: "...??"

    ——What a silly bear !

    He also wanted to do something about beating the bear...

    Hua Qing shun Mao's hand, picked up Xuan Xiaohei's nape, picked up Xuan Xiaomeng, and walked towards Donghua Hall.

    When they arrived at the Donghua Hall, Hua Qing put the two bears of the Xuan family on the ground, with a solemn expression, and said, "Xiaomeng, Xuan Xiaohei has a contract with the Northern Origin Beast Sect. Although this contract has no effect on him now, but in the end I'm under the control of others. I plan to let Xuanyuan Zou take Xuan Xiaohei to the Beiyuan Beast Sect to cancel the contract." When

    Xuan Xiaomeng heard Hua Qing talk about the contract, she sat back on her buttocks and said with a sullen face: "Hua Qing Can you let Xiong Xiong leave later, wait for Xiong Xiong to go through the thunder disaster, go with him, he is too stupid, if the Northern Origin Beast Sect holds Xiong, Xiong Xiong will have no brother Xiong again."

    Disgusting is disgusting, but Brother Xiong is still her brother Xiong.

    There are four bears in their family, and she and Brother Xiong are the only ones left to depend on each other. We can't lose the last bear.

    If she loses it, she will really become a lonely bear.

    "Who are you calling stupid?" Xuan Xiaohei grinned at Xuan Xiaomeng when he tilted his head when he heard Xuan Xiaomeng said he was stupid.

    Seeing this, Xuan Xiaomeng's small eyes bulged, and a bear's paw hit Xuan Xiaohei's back, the little paw looked soft and delicate, but it was so dazed that Xuan Xiaoheixiong's buttocks couldn't stand up.

    "Don't make trouble, let's talk about business. If you make trouble again, I will beat you fiercely."

    Xuan Xiaomeng roared fiercely at Xuan Xiaohei, then pressed her paw on her brother Xiong's back, and said to Hua Qing: "Hua Qing, After the tribulation is over, Xiong Xiong will go back to Tianxiong Mountain after Brother Xiong's contract is resolved. The inheritance of our Xiongxiong family is in Tianxi Mountain, there is no inheritance, no matter how high the cultivation base is, the strength is not as good as other beasts." Hua Qing

    touched Touching Xuan Xiaomeng's head, a blockage suddenly appeared in his heart.

    The change of parents still affected this little guy. Although he looked as innocent and innocent as before, he was no longer carefree and even knew how to think.

    The cub who was forced to grow up was not what he wanted to see.

    Hua Qing sighed in his heart: "Well, after passing through the catastrophe, it is time to go out and practice. Xiaoshan Beast Sect will always be your home. If you encounter danger or something you can't solve outside, come back to me." Xuan Xiaomeng nodded

    obediently , Rubbing Hua Qing’s palm with his small ears, he couldn’t feel the sadness of the patriarch Hua Qing at all: “Then leave the sect after the raging catastrophe is over.” Hua Qing nodded: “Alright, after the catastrophe is over     , Xiaomeng can be regarded as a big monster, and he has the ability to protect himself when he goes out, so I feel more at ease. Xiaomeng, Xuanyuan Zou is a master of Mahayana in Xuanyuanzong. No matter where you go, you must take him with you. And yours Yuzhu, you must take it with you. When you leave the sect, bring the Flying Tiger with you. He is a mutant spirit beast. Although he has only passed through the tribulation not long ago, his combat power is comparable to that of the Thunder Phoenix." Xuan Xiaomeng nodded,     Hua Whatever Qing said, she responded, and she had no opinion at all.

    When she was away from home, she could only wish for a few more powerful thugs by her side, and she would only refuse if she was stupid.

    After explaining the business, Hua Qing took out more than a dozen phalanx disks from his Qiankun bag and gave them to Xuan Xiaomeng, asking her to put them on her body in case of thunder disaster.

    When Fei Tianhu crossed the tribulation, the little guy was so frightened by the thunder calamity that he yelled, but this time she crossed her own thunder calamity, she didn't know what she would be scared into. Get more dots for her self-defense, so that she won't be in a hurry .

    Xuan Xiaomeng wanted to cross the Transformation Tribulation, but the Transformation Lightning Tribulation didn't come after waiting for two or three months.

    In the past two or three months, apart from cooking and sleeping, Xuan Xiaomeng urged her brother Xiong to practice, and ran around Zhaoyang Lake and Xiaoshan Forbidden Area at two o'clock and one line.

    Because Xuan Xiaohei had also reached the Transformation Realm, and also needed to temper his body, Brother Xiong and Sister Xiong teamed up to beat up the three beasts of Heijian, and continued to dominate Zhaoyang Lake arbitrarily.

    Hei Jian is fine, Xuan Xiaomeng will give him good things to coax him afterwards, but the other two beasts will not be treated like this.

    The two beasts were so angry that their chests hurt, and the pet owner didn't uphold justice for them, so why not meddle in their grievances...

    When in the secret realm, Xuan Xiaomeng wanted to hug the thick thighs of the big monsters in the forbidden field, the secret realm After she came back, she was busy tempering her body, and this plan was put on hold for the time being. It is rare that she is free now, so of course she will carry out her plan of hugging her thighs.

    It's a pity that Mao Xiong seemed to be unlucky this time, acting coquettishly and being cute all the time, but he couldn't play any role with the big demon.

    The big monsters in the forbidden area were very cold and ignored Xuan Xiaomeng.

    Not only did he ignore Xiong, but He Lao also chased her out of the forbidden area. It had been so long that she didn't even know where the gate of the forbidden area of ​​Xiaoshan was. , was grabbed by He Lao's two big claws and thrown back to the statue square.

    Because of this, she was severely laughed at by Xuan Xiaohei.

    Xuan Xiaomeng was so angry, she turned around and together with the seven-color peacock, beat up Xuan Xiaohei fatly.

    The seven-color peacock has now completely become Shen Bao's beast. Shen Bao really doesn't want to raise the seven-color peacock.

    Wow forget it, but the sound is terrible.

    Shen Bao found several people, but they failed to send the seven-color peacock out.

    Because the stinky peacock is too good at offending beasts, the other Foundation Establishment disciples dare not raise him. I sent it out several times before, but as soon as the seven-color peacock went there, it disliked the other beasts for being ugly. It was often sent out on the first day, and sent back with a handful of hairs on the second day.

    It's strange to say that the seven-color peacock looks ugly to everyone, but Xuan Xiaomeng brother and sister are not ugly, so the three beasts built their nests in Zhaoyang Pond so miraculously.

    The morning sun dispels the morning mist in the mountains, and the earth is golden.

    By the side of Zhaoyang Pond, Xuan Xiaomeng was wagging her little tail, sitting by the side of Zhaoyang Pond, sharing the Lingzhu that Shen Bao had just brought up with Xuan Xiaohei. In that way, a body that is quenched for four months will float up from the bottom of the pool every time it is quenched for a day or two, yelling that it is hungry.

    Xuan Xiaomeng hated that iron could not be made into steel, and she couldn't really make her brother hungry, so she made a rule to eat once every three days, if there was too much.

    Xuan Xiaohei had no objection, he ate it once every three days, although it was a bit small, but he still wouldn't be hungry.

    "Hey, the spirit bamboo given by the little goblin is delicious." Xuan Xiaomeng was a bit picky after eating the high-quality spirit bamboo, and then eating ordinary spirit bamboo.

    Xuan Xiaohei: "It's delicious, but it's a pity that it's a little less. Your little fairy is too eccentric. We are all bears. Why don't we have a share of this bear every time."

    Xuan Xiaomeng turned her chubby head , was about to say that it was her little fairy, of course she was partial to her, and before she could say anything, a thunderbolt suddenly exploded in the sky.

    The thunder was very loud, as if it was hanging above the heads of their brothers and sisters.

    Xuan Xiaomeng has always been afraid of thunder, and when he heard the sound of thunder exploding, Xiong subconsciously looked up at the sky.

    Seeing this, Xuan Xiaomeng was startled.

    ...Fall, the raging thunder calamity came without warning.

    Lei Jie was too unreasonable to make trouble.

    The last time the Flying Tiger's lightning calamity came silently, causing her to be almost struck by lightning, and now... it launched a sneak attack unreasonably.

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-01-13 17:51:13~2022-01-14 00:50:20~Thanks to the little

    angels who irrigated the nutrient solution : 15 bottles of Chi Chi's Xiao Chi; 10 bottles of Haha; 6 bottles

    of Yingyi Qiyu; Keep up the good work!

    ◎Latest comment:

    [I found out that Shen Bao is the leading hero, because Xiong Xiong and Peacock have followed him, and his spiritual root has changed from the most common spiritual root to chaotic spiritual root! ! Isn't this the treatment of a hero! ! ! ]

    [Check in]

    [I've read it all, why is it pending review again?]

    [Why is it pending review? ]

    [Press the claws]

    [It's so beautiful]

    [The raging bear is about to transform into shape, and it will become stronger when it is hacked. Come on, raging. 】

    【Manual Star Eyes. Give you more water, please thrive, little sapling. ]

    [Here I come, hehehe (?﹃??) big duck]

    [Scattering flowers ] [

    Press the paw ]

    [Press the paw]

    [Punch card]

    [Hahaha, my dad also wants to hit the bear with thunder]

    [Press the paw]

_
Chapter 77

    ◎Sister Xiong, you pit brother! ◎

    In the clear blue sky, as a thunder exploded, the clouds rolled up in an instant.

    The dark clouds are like a galloping horse, rolling in, the morning sun is submerged by the clouds in an instant, and the sky of Xiaoshan seems to be about to fall.

    The power of heavenly power is intimidating.

    "Bear, bear, Brother Xiong, Mengmeng is about to be struck by lightning."

    Looking at the change in the sky, the bamboo shoot in Xuan Xiaomeng's hand fell into the pool with a bang.

    The small black eyes stared at the sky in horror, and the hairy face was terrified.

    Xuan Xiaomeng was so frightened that her guts trembled, Xuan Xiaohei was no better than her, her two small ears were crooked by fright.

    Xuan Xiaohei twitched with bear flesh, stared at the sky, and stammered: "Cute, cute, why is this bear in your thunder calamity?" Oh my

    god, the thunder calamity in the sky seems to lock him too up.

    Scaring the bear so much, so scaring the bear...

    Xuan Xiaohei shivered, got up from the pool, and wanted to run ruthlessly.

    Hey, he has not yet crossed the catastrophe, this thunder will definitely kill him, run first, run first... As soon as the

    four legs took a step, Xuan Xiaohei felt that he could not move his legs. The bear head glanced back and found that his own bear tail had fallen into his bear sister's paw.

    "Mengmeng, let go quickly, you go through the thunder calamity, and this bear will be struck by the thunder calamity together in your thunder calamity. Okay, you can't pull me to be hacked together." Xuan Xiaohei said anxiously to Xuan Xiaomeng.

    After living two lifetimes, what Xuan Xiaomeng fears the most is Lei.

    They were already frightened into stupidity, how could they possibly hear Xuan Xiaohei's words, somersaulted, rolled into Xuan Xiaohei's arms, tremblingly said: "Brother Xiong, Mengmeng is afraid." "

    Kacha -"

    With a loud noise, the purple lightning flashed across the sky like a giant python.

    When the wind suddenly picked up, the big trees beside Zhaoyang Pond swayed wildly, and a pool of spiritual water was shaken by Tianwei to create a high water curtain.

    Hearing the thunder, Xuan Xiaomeng's heart trembled violently, and his little head slammed into Xuan Xiaohei's bear fur.

    "Mengmeng, I, I'm also afraid."

    Xuan Xiaohei shook her legs, hugging Xuan Xiaomeng's head tightly, with such strength that Xuan Xiaomeng suffocated.

    Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    ...

    Xuan Xiaomeng didn't feel that she was cheating on her brother, and her sister was afraid, so it was only natural for her to ask her brother to hug her. She was so frightened from the bottom of her heart at this moment that her head froze, the tighter Xuan Xiaohe hugged her, the more she arched into Xuan Xiaohei's bear hair.

    The two cowardly bears that came out of the nest were shivering and hugging each other tightly.

    Xuan Xiaomeng is small, and when she is scared, she can still shrink into Xuan Xiaohei's bear fur with her eyes closed. Xuan Xiaohei is scared, but there is no place to hide.

    "Xiaomeng, Xuan Xiaohei, stay away from Zhaoyang Pond quickly, and don't cross the calamity by the pool." The

    surging Jieyun alarmed everyone and the beasts in the Beast Sect, as soon as they realized that the place shrouded in Jieyun was Zhaoyang Pond , everyone knew that Xuan Xiaomeng was about to cross the catastrophe.

    Hua Qing stood high in the air, looked at the two bears huddling together by the pool, frowned coldly, and immediately sounded a reminder.

    Crossing the catastrophe by the water, do these two brothers and sisters think they can't be killed?

    Also, why are two spirit beasts crossing the catastrophe together?

    The last time the flying tiger crossed the catastrophe, Xuan Xiaomeng was caught in the thunderstorm. This time, Xuan Xiaohei was caught in the thunderstorm of Xiaomeng again... Why are

    these two brothers and sisters so unreliable.

    When the two bears heard Hua Qing's voice, they seemed to see a savior.

    Xuan Xiaomeng had a terrified face, with some nostrils, and said pitifully, "Hua Qing, you're terrified." "Don't be afraid,

    use the strength you usually used to fight with Bai Shu and the others, and just survive a few thunderstorms. The thunder is still brewing, your brothers and sisters should leave Zhaoyang Pond quickly, go to the square, and then quickly place the formation disk I gave you in the center of the thunder disaster. I have prepared more formation disks, enough for you to survive this battle Thunder robbery."

    Hua Qing was anxious, but he had to calm down and cheer Xuan Xiaomeng up.

    He knew that she was afraid, but no matter how afraid she was, this calamity must be overcome.

    No one can help her.

    If he falls into the thunder calamity, the thunder that descends later will only be more fierce.

    "Oh!" Xuan Xiaomeng was soothed, and responded foolishly.

    Jielei roared in the clouds, the muffled sound was like a gigantic roaring beast, Xuan Xiaomeng had just cheered herself up, gathered her strength, and was about to leave Zhaoyang Lake, but was caught by this as if The thunder hanging above his head made his limbs so frightened that he couldn't move his limbs. With a thud, he fell into Xuan Xiaohei's chest again.

    "Brother Xiong, my legs are weak..."

    "Sister Xiong, my legs are weak too..."

    The two bears stared with big eyes, seeing fear in each other's eyes.

    Xuan Xiaohei: "Then, then let's get out."

    Xuan Xiaomeng: "Yeah!"

    The two bears, whose legs were limp and unable to run, hugged their heads and squeezed into a big hairball, somersaulting and rolling down the Zhaoyang Pond , rolled to the square.

    As soon as she arrived at the square, Xuan Xiaomeng trembled, took out all the arrays Huaqing gave her, and threw them beside her and her brother Xiong. After throwing it away, he immediately buried his head back in Xuan Xiaohei's arms.

    Xuan Xiaohei also wanted to find a place to bury himself, but there was nothing in the square except a statue, and there was no place to bury the bear, so he could only hug Xuan Xiaomeng tightly to relieve his fear.

    "boom--"

    A bolt of lightning as thick as a bucket seemed to tear apart the sky, smashing down from the gloomy sky.

    In mid-air, seeing Xuan Xiaomeng drop the formation plate, she retracted into Xuan Xiaohei's arms, Huaqing Road: "Xiaomeng, gather strength, the tribulation thunder is coming. Xuan Xiaohei, hold your breath, don't move rashly."

    Huaqing is in a hurry, the thunder disaster is coming, Xiaomeng doesn't have the strength to overcome the disaster, what is she doing in her brother's arms, is she trying to use her brother to block the thunder disaster?

    ...Xuan Xiaomeng didn't have such thoughts, she was just afraid, and subconsciously sought someone to protect her!

    However, it was obvious that she had found the wrong partner, and her brother Xiong was as cowardly as she was.

    He died in a thunder disaster in his previous life, and this thing like thunder is nothing more than Xuan Xiaomeng's inner demon.

    ——Fear from the bottom of my heart!

    Under Flying Tiger's Thunder Tribulation, she can still turn her head. That's because she knows that if it's not her Thunder Tribulation, Flying Tiger will resist Thunder Tribulation. Even if Thunder Tribulation wants to kill a bear, it will kill the bear first. flying tiger.

    But now...

    Mao Xiong knows very well that Lei Jie will not go to anyone else, he will only point at her and hack.

    Wuwuwu, Grandpa Tiandao, you are in charge of the thunder in your house, it is about to kill the raging...

    In the realm of Tiandao, looking at the bear in the world below who was trembling with fear from the thunder tribulation, Tiandao sighed helplessly.

    This long sigh seemed to carry the will of heaven, and as soon as it landed, the sky above Xiaoshan saw the tribulation thunder that was about to split the head of Xiaomeng Xiong Zhongxuan, as if it had received an order, it froze in the air, and then, click Wipe it and hit Xuan Xiaomeng's foot.

    Lightning struck the ground, and stones were smashed to pieces beside Xuan Xiaomeng's feet, splashing all over the ground.

    The thunder beside him made Xuan Xiaomeng and Xuan Xiaohe shake their heads together.

    Xuan Xiaomeng tried her best to release all her monster energy from her body, making a small cover to protect her and her brother Xiong, and then just hugged Xuan Xiaohei like this, crying.

    When Xuan Xiaomeng cried, Xuan Xiaohei, who was about to be terrified, followed suit and cried...

    In the quiet realm of heaven, the humming of two bears made the whole realm as if it was thundering.

    Tiandao: "...!!"

    If the two cubs can make a difference, there will be a few thunderstorms, so why cry.

    With the Futu Tianjing in his body, Thunder Tribulation can't kill the bear...

    Forget it, hurry up and finish the chopping, and then change domains, and the next domain will never guide the breath of these two bears...

    Heaven is cruel, Xiao Shan On the ground, Jie Lei surged again.

    For some reason, those who watched the catastrophe, from the resurgence of the catastrophe, actually noticed a trace of anger and indisputable meaning.

    The sound of thunder was louder than any thunder disaster they had ever heard. Not only was it loud, but it was also extremely fierce, so fierce that Hua Qing was worried whether Xuan Xiaomeng's brother and sister would die under the thunder disaster.

    The second tribulation thunder fell with a bang without any warning.

    This time, Lei Jie didn't miss it again, but hit Xuan Xiaomeng's bear head.

    This thunder was so fierce that Lei Wei, who fell down, wiped out the dozen or so arrays around the siblings at once.

    Not only was the array gone, but the little hood that Xuan Xiaomeng made to protect her and her brother Xiong was also blown away.

    "Bang!!"

    A thick smoke rose above Xuan Xiaomeng's head, and the hair on her head was scorched by lightning.

    "Woooooo, brother Xiong, brother Xiong, Mengmeng is in pain." Xuan Xiaomeng's small eyes were watery, and she pushed hard into Xuan Xiaohei's arms.

    Xuan Xiaohei hugged his sister Xiong with all his strength: "Don't be afraid, Mengmeng, you have successfully tempered your body, your skin is thick and fleshy, this lightning calamity should not kill you.

    " It hurts not to die. Before the words of pain could be uttered, the third thunder tribulation unexpectedly came crashing down again with no warning.

    Xuan Xiaomeng was hit dizzily, not only was she dizzy, even Xuan Xiaohei, who was hugging her, also had eyes. The roots stood up one by one.

    The two brothers and sisters were miserable, and Mao Mao, who was black and white, was split into gray and black.

    The thunder in the sky did not give them a chance to breathe. The third thunder had just struck, the fourth, the fifth, the sixth... one after another, without any pause, it struck violently.

    Xuan Xiaomeng's small eyes widened in fright, she tightly grabbed Xuan Xiaohei's bear meat, and instinctively released her Yao Yuan to resist the thunder calamity...

    But this time the thunder calamity was really unreasonable.

    For others to cross the catastrophe, the thunder catastrophe always brews in the sky for a long time, giving people some time to breathe. But when it came to Xuan Xiaomeng's place, it was really one after another, without turning off the fire at all, without giving her a chance to breathe.

    But every time, it seems to have eyes, pointing at Pixuan Xiaomeng.

    Obviously Xuan Xiaomeng was hiding in Xuan Xiaohei's arms, but the thunder turned in a circle and wanted to strike the little bear.

    The chopping made Xuan Xiaomeng groaning and crying...

    Anyway, he hacked back and forth, but he couldn't hit Xuan Xiaohei.

    Although Xuan Xiaohei was not struck by lightning, it was still very miserable. Once his sister Xiong was struck by lightning, he would be shocked again. At the end of the shock, the bear's hair stood up one by one

    ... It was too fast, so fast that everyone watching the catastrophe was terrified, Hua Qing couldn't even control it, and wanted to rush into the thunder catastrophe to save the bear.

    Fortunately, he is still sane and knows that he can't go down. Once he goes down, the thunder disaster may double...

    Ordinarily, under normal circumstances, it takes a day or two for the transformation robbery of the monster race to be completely smashed by the thunder disaster. It was over, but it was at Xuan Xiaomeng's place. In just one hour, eight tribulation thunders fell from the sky. The last thunder was brewing, but it didn't take long, and it directly blasted down.

    The power of the thunder disaster that had not been brewed was not weakened in the slightest. It was so powerful that the entire square was shaken.

    And the final result was that Xuan Xiaohei, who had never been struck by lightning, was also struck this time... The

    two bears who had been struck black at both ends, all fainted after the last lightning strike.

    In the field of Tiandao, looking at the two bears who took over the last thunder, Tiandao heaved a sigh of relief.

    ——Finally it's over.

    If he didn't finish chopping, his ears would be deafened by the crying of the siblings.

    That big bear, as an older brother, doesn't have any responsibility as an older brother. It's okay to cry on the younger side, he also cried. You love to cry, so let’s hack together, Tianlei’s body tempering is stronger than any body tempering, so hurry up and practice after tempering your body.

    If he dared to be lazy again, he would strike him with lightning next time.

    ◎Latest comments:

    [Hahahaha, so cowardly]

    [My brother loves my sister too, you see, you kept holding her and didn’t push her away]

    [Hahaha]

    [A brother is not like a brother, the way of heaven is so right]

    [Catch, it’s not brother and sister ? ] [

    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha     ha     ha     ha     ha

    ha

    problems Oops tied. . . ]

_
Chapter 78

    ◎Is this a way to survive? ◎

    The robbery clouds dissipated and the sky became clear again.

    In the azure blue sky, the rays of the sun flowed down, illuminating the Beast Sect Square dazzlingly.

    The dazzling light of the divine light blocked the prying eyes of those who were watching the catastrophe from mid-air. Although everyone couldn't see the real situation in the square, they fell back to their original positions.

    If there is a divine light, it proves that the two bears in the square are still alive.

    However, is this divine light too much?

    The divine light bestowed by a transformation kalpa is almost comparable to the divine light obtained by a Mahayana monk who crossed the kalpa.

    Tsk tsk, it really is Tiandao's favorite auspicious beast. With so many divine lights falling, the bear who passed the tribulation wouldn't be able to go up again just after passing the tribulation, right?

    So sour...

    Covered by the divine light, the two bears who had been stunned hugged each other, closed their eyes tightly, and accepted the baptism of the divine light. The two bears were breathing evenly, and maybe it was too comfortable to bathe in the divine light, so they started snoring.

    Tit for tat, last time Xuan Xiaomeng took advantage and sucked the flying tiger's divine light, this time, it was Xuan Xiaohei who sucked her divine light.

    However, the bear favored by Tiandao gave more divine light, which was not worse than what Xuan Xiaohei absorbed.

    With the breathing of the two bears, the divine light gradually dissipated, and the people whose sight was blocked finally saw the situation on the square clearly.

    Below, two bears, one big and one small, are sleeping in each other's arms. With the fading divine light, the little bear hugged by the big bear's body is glistening and begins to transform... Her transformation speed is extremely fast, but only ten or so breaths away

    . In that time, the little bear changed from a beast body to a girl.

    The girl transformed into a human form, covered with a cassock composed of black and white, the cassock is extremely complicated in style, with tens of millions of silver threads on it, in this silver thread, there seems to be something flowing, those with advanced cultivation, If you take a closer look, you can find that the tens of thousands of silver threads are actually a talisman that they can't understand.

    The breath flowing out of the talisman made the people watching the robbery slightly shocked.

    Just because, this kind of power reveals the power of divine light.

    Could it be that Xuan Xiaomeng didn't absorb the divine light just now, but weaved the divine light into a cassock?

    As soon as this idea came up, everyone immediately abandoned it.

    Xuan Xiaomeng's human form has appeared, why didn't she absorb the divine light, this must be the favor of heaven... Just

    when everyone was amazed, the girl and the bear who had their eyes closed opened their eyes together and sat up.

    The girl who sat up had a round body, smooth muscles and bones, and some baby fat on her round face, making her look naive and delicate.

    The transformed Xuan Xiaomeng has a pair of big eyes like purple grapes, which are clear and clear, as bright as stars, and very energetic.

    "Sister Xiong, your eyes are so pretty." As

    soon as Xuan Xiaohei sat up, what Xiongyan saw was Xuan Xiaomeng's sparkling eyes.

    They belong to the panda family. If they don't have dark circles as a foil, their eyes will be small, but if they are picked out alone, they will be particularly ugly. He was envious of the big eyes of other beasts, and suddenly seeing his own bear girl transforming into a pair of eyes that he dreamed of, he was envious immediately.

    "Brother Xiong, I was almost turned into a dead bear by lightning."

    After being struck by lightning, Xuan Xiaomeng was still a little dazed at the moment, completely unaware that she was already a humanoid with two legs.

    As soon as she woke up, she immediately asked her brother Xiong for a hug, her small body habitually threw herself forward, the unfamiliar shape made her unsteady, her small face smacked, and hit Xuan Xiaohei's bear nose.

    "Hiss!!"

    Xuan Xiaomeng's face hurt.

    Xuan Xiaohei's nose hurts.

    "You're taller than me now, so take it easy." Xuan Xiaohei retracted his nails into his flesh pads, and hurriedly caught Xuan Xiaomeng.

    With this pounce, Xuan Xiaomeng finally realized that what she was wearing now was human skin, not bear skin anymore.

    Rubbing her painfully bumped face, Xuan Xiaomeng raised her arms, her big eyes fixed on her five fleshy fingers without blinking.

    I don't know what she came up with staring at her fingers, her watery eyes, from joy at the beginning, gradually turned into disgust.

    After a while, her pink mouth pouted, and said: "What a weak paw, Xiong Xiong doesn't like it."

    As she spoke, a thick smoke suddenly flashed, and the cute girl who had just transformed into a claw without any hesitation, directly turned into a paw. zoomorphic.

    The animal shape is better, the animal shape has fur, claws, and thick skin, and it doesn't hurt much when you are beaten. The most important thing is that she can find others to hug her in the animal shape.

    The shape of the two-legged beast is tall, like a bamboo pole, and it's not weak. It hurts her face when it bumps into Brother Xiong... Speaking of which,

    Xuan Xiaomeng has never liked being transformed into her own form in her two lifetimes. later form.

    I don’t know if it’s because the pandas are born to be naive. The human form transformed by Xuan Xiaomeng in the previous life is also cute and cute. It looks like it has no offensive power. In this life, it will still be like this... "Sister Xiong

    , Change back, change back, your eyes are so beautiful, let me take a look, in the future I will transform into such beautiful eyes as you." Xuan Xiaohei is

    completely obsessed with his sister Xiong's eyes right now Yes, pushing Xuan Xiaomeng's small body to make her change back to human form.

    With this push, Xuan Xiaohei suddenly panicked.

    "Ah, Sister Xiong, why have you become smaller?" Seeing Sister Xiong who was obviously two times smaller than herself, Xuan Xiaohei's small eyes were startled, and her claws touched Xuan Xiaomeng in panic.

    Xuan Xiaomeng: "...!!!"

    ...Falling, the human form is weak, and the animal form is small, is this the way to survive?

    Xuan Xiaomeng hummed and chirped, and glanced at Xuan Xiaohei: "Don't say I'm small."

    Snorting angrily, Xuan Xiaomeng turned around and ran towards Huaqing: "Huaqing, Huaqing, it hurts so much

    from the thunder ." Seeing what Xuan Xiaomeng would look like after transforming into form, she didn't want to, as soon as she stepped out, Xuan Xiaomeng suddenly changed back to the animal form, and then, as usual, she ran to hang her legs and cry to complain about her grievances.

    "...??"

    Looking at the bear that was one size smaller on his leg, Hua Qing was shocked.

    Not only Huaqing was shocked, everyone who saw Xuan Xiaomeng's animal form was shocked.

    Everyone stared blankly at Xuan Xiaomeng in disbelief.

    ... Tianlei chopped the bear until it shrunk?

    Hua Qing came back to his senses, and quickly picked up the little bear on the trousers: "Xiaomeng, you are..."

    I never heard that the sky thunder can kill the beast, and it can cut the beast into small ones!

    Xuan Xiaomeng touched and touched her little paws, her little eyes aiming at random, and she was extremely unwilling to explain this question.

    But seeing Hua Qing's worried expression, she couldn't bear it anymore.

    With a sigh, he buried his little head in Hua Qing's chest, and said, "Every time Xiong Xiong advances, he will become smaller."

    Hua Qing: "Why? Xiaomeng knows the reason?"

    Xuan Xiaomeng clicked Nodded: "Well, Jun Tianze said, my demon soul has returned to its original nature. The higher the cultivation level, the closer the body will be to the demon soul. After the level is the same as the demon soul, it will return to the normal animal shape." Hua Qing

    doubted .

    The ghost soul returns to its original nature?

    What's the matter, why has he never heard of it?

    "Hua Qing, Xiong Xiong is going to stabilize his cultivation. After three days, Xiong Xiong will set off for Beiyuan Beast Sect."

    Xuan Xiaomeng didn't want others to see her jokes, so she quickly rolled out of Hua Qing's arms and ran away. In the blink of an eye, he rushed back to the Mingyue platform.

    A group of people and beasts who wanted to ask her why they were getting smaller again were locked outside the Mingyue Terrace by her, even Xuan Xiaohei was no exception.

    Three days passed in a flash, and the beasts of the Beast Sect were still discussing why Xuan Xiaomeng had shrunk again. Xuan Xiaomeng had already taken her two little friends, Bai Shu and Flying Tiger, and her Brother Xiong, out of the house. Beast sect.

    Bai Shu's fox nests in Bingyuan, which is a cold area close to Beiyuan.

    The fox knew that Xuan Xiaomeng was going to Beiyuan, so he proposed to Huaqing that she would go too. It is said that her father, the fox, is the demon king of Bingyuan. If the Beiyuan Beast Sect is unwilling to cancel the contract on Xuan Xiaohei, she will go to find Father Fox and bring all the monsters to the Beiyuan Beast Sect.

    Anyway, that meant that in Beiyuan, the Xuehu clan was powerful and could support Xuan Xiaohei.

    Bai Shu's reason for going out with him was very strong, Hua Qing thought about it and agreed.

    Outside Yukang Town, only Hua Qing and Shen Bao came to see him off.

    This trip, the return date is uncertain, Hua Qing and Shen Bao are extremely reluctant to part with Xuan Xiaomeng, but no matter how reluctant they are, they will let go.

    After going through the catastrophe of transformation, Xuan Xiaomeng is no longer a spirit beast, but a demon. She needs various experiences to hone herself. If she is trapped in the beast sect, it will be tantamount to blocking her demon path.

    Flying Tiger is also in the same situation as Xuan Xiaomeng. After he crossed the catastrophe, because of his lack of divine light, he has been retreating and stabilizing his cultivation. Even when Kanyan came out of the sect, he never accompanied him. Now that Xuan Xiaomeng is going out, he just let them go together , or have a mutual care.

    Hua Qing looked at the four little guys sitting in a row outside the teleportation formation, sighed slightly in his heart, turned around, and saluted Xuanyuan Zou who accompanied Xuan Xiaomeng and the others: "Senior Xuanyuan, they will entrust you." Xuanyuan

    Zou Accepting the ceremony, he lifted Hua Qing lightly: "Sect Master Hua Qing, don't worry, the auspicious beasts are closely related to my Xuanyuan Sect, and

    this old man will definitely protect them well." Eyes, showing the traces of years of wear and tear, looks similar to Huaqing.

    Xuanyuan Zou: "Sect Master Huaqing, I see that the Xuan Xiaohei demon has solid essence and seems to have the appearance of crossing the catastrophe. I plan to take them to Ningzhun City first to practice their skills. After Xuan Xiaohe has passed the catastrophe, go to Beiyuan Beast Zong."

    After Xuan Xiaohei absorbed Xuan Xiaomeng's divine light, his cultivation base was the same as that of Xuan Xiaomeng, and he also got an improvement. He has never suppressed his cultivation, and now, his cultivation has been promoted to the Great Perfection of Transformation Realm.

    The speed at which the cultivation base rises is like riding a bazooka, but I am envious of other beasts of the Beast Sect.

    Xuan Xiaohei was very happy.

    As expected, Father Xiong and Mother Xiong were right, there are four bears in the Xuan family, and sister Xiong is the luckiest one, and her luck is even better than that of Brother Wang.

    Xuan Xiaohei's sudden rise in cultivation made Xuan Xiaohei very proud. He walked like a wind, and in the past few days when Xuan Xiaomeng's cultivation was stable, he turned his head and took all the beasts that beat him up when he first came to the Beast Sect. Called back.

    "Ningzhun City?" Hua Qing wondered: "Senior, do you want to take them to Ningzhun City to drive away the beast tide?"

    Ningzhun City is located in Wuhuo Mountain Range, where monsters gather. Monster beasts will gather to form a tide, and because of some kind of temptation, they will attack a human town.

    Calculated according to time, the beast tide in Ningzhun City is just around the corner.

    Xuanyuan Zou nodded, and said: "Sect Master Huaqing, although I know that your sect treats the demon clan well, I always don't want the little spirit beasts of the beast sect to see blood. But how can you really not see blood when you are born as a demon?

    " At this point, Xuanyuan Zouyi pointed out: "Cultivators, regardless of humans and monsters, all walk against the sky. Whether it is a human or a monster, all cultivation is the way, but what the way is, you have to slowly explore it yourself , Only then can we be able to understand clearly. Although your intentions are good, it will not benefit them in the future."

    Hua Qing paused, but he didn't expect Xuanyuan Zou to ask this question. He cupped his hands and said, "Senior's words are true. Our sect only takes care of them when they are little spirit beasts. , the future, they have to go by themselves."

    Xuanyuan Zou looked at Hua Qing: "Is it too late to contact the outside world after transforming into Gestalt?"

    Hua Qing smiled: "It's not too late, eat a few more times Unfortunately, they will always grow up. Seniors, as we all know, before the minor spirit beasts are underage, their minds are like human children, they love to play and play, and they are uncertain. When you are mature and experience more things, you will understand what path you should take."

    Having said that, Hua Qing saluted Xuanyuan Zou again: "Ningzhun City is on the only way to Beiyuanzong. The guy is away from home,

    so I will trouble the senior." Xuanyuan Zou understood that Hua Qing had agreed to his proposal, and he nodded lightly, saying: "Don't worry, I will watch over them, and nothing will happen to them." The author

    has As the saying goes:

    Change the map and cheat the bad guys.

    ——Thanks

    to the little angel who voted for me as the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-01-14 17:40:54~2022-01-15 01:35:32~ Thanks to the little

    angel who threw the grenade: Bounce Da's star is 1 cute;

    thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: Don't chase the bus 10 bottles; 9 bottles of Fenghen

    ; Will continue to work hard!

    ◎Latest comments:

    [Check in]

    [I think it's best to terminate the contract first]

    [Looking good]

    [Like it]

    [Check in]

    [Update ]

    [When will it be updated? 】

    [Transformation together is good. Brother Xiong will not have any accidents if he stays by Xiong Xiong's side. There are many benefits. Xiong Xiong's cassock must be strong in defense, and Heaven also values ​​her safety more. ]

    [Woke up and updated two chapters]

    [Brother Xiong follows his sister, no one can kill him]

    [Nutrition solution is in hand, is there any need to add more? ! ]

    [Scattering Flowers]

    [Press the paw to ask how deeply I love you, the nutrient solution represents my heart~]

    [Crowd]

    [Press the paw]

    -End-

_
Chapter 79

    ◎Four illiterate beasts ◎

    The Fengnan Continent is vast and boundless.

    Two origins, seven continents and one hundred cities, the world sums up the whole of Fengnan in six words. The two origins refer to Dongyuan and Beiyuan respectively. Dongyuan is actually the land of the Great Remains, where cultivators rarely set foot, and Beiyuan refers to the north. The land is vast and boundless.

    Xiaoshan belongs to Jiangzhou in the south, and in Jiangzhou, the largest sect is Yishan Sword Sect, which is why not long ago, Lan Chushan and Xuanyuan Nihuang came to Beast Sect together, and in the end there was an extra sword sect master, Luan Jianjun.

    Wuxiangzong and Xuanyuanzong came to Jiangzhou together. As the master of Jiangzhou, Luan Jianjun, how can he not be a landlord.

    Xuanyuan Zou drew up a route, took Xuan Xiaomeng's four beasts, and left Jiangzhou from the fairy town under the jurisdiction of the Yishan Sword Sect.

    As soon as he left Jiangzhou, Xuanyuan Zou threw a map to Xuan Xiaomeng and the four beasts, and he tore his hands away. He only told them that they would meet in Ningzhun City, Bashunzhou, and then disappeared, secretly stalking behind the four beasts. , no longer appear.

    After all, he is not a member of the Beast Sect, so he doesn't know how to do everything by himself, but Xuan Xiaomeng's beasts don't care about him, and the four beasts are happy without an old guy with a stern face all the time.     The Fengnan Continent is too large, and the teleportation array between continents can only be found in such a large sect as Jianzong. When turning to the teleportation formation, Xuan Xiaomeng put her Brother Xiong into the spirit beast bag again.     Gong Cen, who coveted Xuan Xiaohei and wanted to get him to become a Kung Fu Panda, came from this sword sect, passing through other people's territory, Xuan Xiaomeng didn't want to cause trouble, so he could only wrong her brother Xiong.     Speaking of which, Gong Cen's obsession with Xuan Xiaohei has something to do with the sword he practiced.     When Gong Cen met Xuan Xiaohei, it was at the time when he was tempering his mind, and at this time, it was the time when his love and hatred were most clear.     At first sight, and fed the bear for three years, but abandoned him in the end, this love became an obsession unconsciously in the process of searching. Obsession is born, if you want Gong Cen to give up Xuan Xiaohei, unless he is the first sword of the heart sword, the sword of love and hate is mastered, and the heart of love and hate can be calmed, otherwise it will be extremely difficult.

    However, no matter how difficult it was, it had nothing to do with Xuan Xiaomeng and Xuan Xiaohei.

    It is impossible and unwilling for Xuan Xiaohei to separate from Xuan Xiaomeng, and it is even more impossible for Xuan Xiaomeng to let her brother Xiong become someone else's beast.

    When he was in Xiaoshan, Gong Cen planned to report Jun Tianze's matter to Luan Jianjun, so he stalked him to the Beast Sect. But this plan died when Emperor Xuanyuan Ni left Xiaoshan Beast Sect.

    How could Xuanyuan Nihuang agree with Ruishou to go to Jianzong and be the beast of Jianzong? Xuanyuanzong and Ruishou have such a close relationship. He didn't force Ruishou to go to Xuanyuanzong. He is the oldest in Jianzong.

    When Emperor Xuanyuan Ni left the Beast Sect, he packed Gong Cen away. It is said that he packed him to go to Xuanyuan Sect to visit Xuanyuan Sect's Disused Sword Pool.

    The younger generation could be promoted by Emperor Xuanyuan Ni, Luan Jianjun couldn't have wished for it, and he let Emperor Xuanyuan Ni take him away without giving Gong Cen a chance to refute. As for the mysterious person reported by Gong Cen that appeared in the Great Pan Secret Realm, Hua Qing directly told Luan Jianjun that it was the soul of the Black Dragon Patriarch of the Beast Sect.

    Luan Jianjun was slightly taken aback when Hua Qing mentioned the Black Dragon Patriarch, and believed Hua Qing's words.

    After all, it was impossible for Huaqing to make fun of the spirit beast soul of the ancestor of the founding clan, and Xuanyuan Nihuang was still on the sidelines, saying that the ancestor of the black dragon was in the sculpture on the square now, and asked Luan Jianjun if he wanted to visit.

    Luan Jianjun refused.

    The dragon soul has been left in the world for so long but it is not extinct. You don't need to think about it to know what kind of existence this black dragon ancestor is.

    After this incident, Luan Jianjun has seen the true background of Xiaoshan Beast Sect, and he believes even more that Xuanyuan Sect has friendship with Xiaoshan Beast Sect. If there is no friendship, Emperor Xuanyuan Ni would know that there is an old guy in Beast Sect.

    But the black dragon patriarch, who was used by Huaqing as a shield, is now trapped in the secret realm of Tianxi Mountain's auspicious beasts.

    The black dragon patriarch originally went to check the situation of Tianxi Mountain, but unexpectedly, the accident happened unexpectedly, and he couldn't get out after entering.

    He managed to find the collapsed passage of the secret realm, but he didn't want to. Just as he stepped in, he was caught by a few fat and strong bear souls, holding dragon claws, crying and asking him to take them out to find the little brat of the Xuan family.

    Black Dragon Patriarch: "...!!"

    He knew what was going on with Xuan Xiaomeng's whimpering when he couldn't move.

    Look, the four old and dead bears of the Shouji sect are so shameless, hugging his legs and crying... The

    name of the auspicious beasts of this family must come from hugging Tiandao's legs and crying.

    The setting sun meanders, slowly reflecting the earth.

    Xilizhou, in the joint construction city.

    A delicate-looking little boy about five or six years old, with two bears and a fox, walked swaggeringly on the streets of Hejian City.

    The boy has thick eyebrows and big eyes, with a tiger head and a tiger head. There is a white animal pattern in the middle of his eyebrows. His round face is tightly set, with a posture that strangers should not enter.

    The little boy had a strong demonic aura, walking through the street, many monks couldn't help but looked at the boy.

    Human form, big demon aura...

    This looks like a demon cultivator who has survived the catastrophe. Why, the demon clan has recently become popular in transformation form, has it turned into a three-headed body?

    The monks were puzzled and looked more and more blatantly.

    Not only were they curious about the three-headed body of the Flying Tiger, they were also curious about the two bears at the feet of the Flying Tiger that they had never seen before.

    Flying Tiger received these gazes, with a straight face, he glanced coldly at the person who was looking at him.

    However, the three-headed man is not majestic, and his menacing glance falls in the eyes of others, like a child pretending to be an adult. It looks extremely funny. Some monks, because of his glance, laughed unkindly .

    Flying Tiger: "...!!"

    His chest hurts, and he wants to bite a bear!

    He knew that he would be ridiculed in his incarnation.

    Look, look, the eyeballs of the people on the street are all glued to him.

    Sixuan Xiaomeng, obviously she can walk on two legs, why does she have to transform him into a human form and take them to eat delicious food... "

    You can also become two legs now, why am I deformed?" Fei Tian Hu's small eyes glared angrily at the little bear riding on Xuan Xiaohei, and said angrily.

    Xuan Xiaomeng lay firmly on Xuan Xiaohei's bear's back, her little black claws grabbed Xuan Xiaohei's little ears, swung her four short legs, and flattered her seriously, saying: "This bear wants to hide its strength, just in case it's too late. One."

    Yes, that's right.

    The reason why Xiong Xiong didn't change his body was to hide his strength to protect everyone, not because he didn't want to walk and let Brother Xiong carry her on his back.

    Flying Tiger: "If you believe in your nonsense again, I'm not a tiger."

    "Hmph, don't try to fool me anymore, you don't like your human form, and this king doesn't like your own human form either. If you want to eat delicious food, transform yourself Go to the restaurant."

    Flying Tiger snorted, but his legs did not go against his words, and he led the three-headed beast Xuan Xiaomeng directly to the biggest restaurant in the city.

    As soon as they walked to the door of the restaurant, Xuan Xiaomeng, Xuan Xiaohei, and Jiabai Shu raised their noses together, and the three pairs of eyes shone together.

    Xuan Xiaomeng smacked his lips: "Tiger, Tiger, the food in this restaurant is delicious."

    Flying Tiger's cold face was also softened by the smell from the restaurant, he nodded: "Yes It is very fragrant, and it is said that the meat in this restaurant is all monster meat."

    Xuan Xiaomeng said impatiently: "Then what are you waiting for, go in quickly."

    Although she loves to eat bamboo, she occasionally wants to make tooth sacrifices. It's delicious, and it's the most suitable for teething ceremony.

    Flying Tiger glanced at Xuan Xiaomeng, and walked into the restaurant with the three beasts. As soon as they entered, they heard the greeting from the waiter, but the greeting fell silent halfway through the greeting.

    "A few guest officers are..." The man couldn't figure out what it was.

    The buddy's eyes were full of wonder, and he swept over and over the flying tiger and the three-headed beast, especially at the door. The big bear's back was funny, and the corners of his mouth twitched uncontrollably.

    What a strange bear, black and white...

    Tsk tsk tsk, how did it mutate?

    Even if it is a mutation, it's still a bear, why do you want to laugh so much just looking at it?

    It wasn't just the guys who wanted to laugh, but a few monks who were dining in the living room of the restaurant also wanted to laugh when they saw the bear-backed posture.

    "Dinner." Flying Tiger turned his face back again, and said fiercely to the boy.

    To be able to work as a waiter in this kind of restaurant that exclusively sells monster meat, it is not enough to have three-point eyesight. Once the boy sees the beast pattern in the center of the Flying Tiger's forehead, he knows that this is a demon cultivator who has survived the tribulation. Although he also wondered why the demon cultivator crossed the catastrophe and became a three-headed body, but he didn't put his doubts on his face like others.

    With a shy smile, he welcomed one man and three beasts into the restaurant.

    A few beasts entered the restaurant just to eat, but they didn't have the elegance of the human race. They sat directly at the largest Eight Immortals table next to the wall of the restaurant, and then picked up the menu to order.

    I don't know who wrote this menu. The words on it are flying and dancing, vigorous and powerful, very beautiful...

    but...beautiful is beautiful, and the four beasts are the ones who order.

    Flying Tiger went into seclusion as soon as he passed the catastrophe. After he came out of the seclusion, his owner, Kanyan, was not in the sect. This directly caused him to not go to Xu Hao to get the inscription talisman, and engraved the characters of the Fengnan Continent. Enter the sea of ​​consciousness.

    So, he was so miraculous and became an illiterate tiger.

    Not to mention the fox and Xuan Xiaohei, the cultivation base of the two beasts is still unable to open the sea of ​​consciousness. The sea of ​​consciousness can't even be opened, how can the inscription be engraved into the sea of ​​consciousness.

    And Xuan Xiaomeng... Hey, he also forgot about it.

    Oh well, the four illiterate beasts ordered food, and they stared at it for a long time, but couldn't understand what was on the menu.

    However, Xuan Xiaomeng refused to admit that she was illiterate.

    In her previous life, she was a bear who could even read novels. How could she be illiterate? Traditional characters only have a few more legs than simplified characters. Xuan Xiaomeng even guessed and ordered more than a dozen dishes.

    As for what she ordered, we will have to wait until the food is served to find out.

    Anyway, when the boy got the name of the dish they ordered, he just looked a little bit wrong.

    Each of the three beasts lay on a bench, waiting for the food to be served.

    In the lobby, after looking at the strange four-beast combination, several monks looked away and talked about the recent major events in the cultivation world.

    Recently, the four major sects suddenly became generous, and for some reason, they joined forces to hold a Wanzong Conference.

    It is said that the Wanzong Conference is only for monks in the Golden Core Stage and the Foundation Establishment Stage, and there are 10,000 places. As long as the monks in these two realms can get the places in the Wanzong Conference, they can enter the training grounds of the four schools.

    The training grounds of the four sects have always been very mysterious, and only people from the four major sects have the opportunity to enter. It is said that this training ground is an immortal pagoda with countless treasures inside, and there are also inheritances of monks from the four sects who have lost Yuanying and above.     The four sects set the time for this grand event one year later. Because of this news, the Golden Core cultivators and Foundation Establishment cultivators in the Fengnan Continent are all gearing up and preparing to go to the Wanzong Conference to win the training places.     Xuan Xiaomeng and Xuan Xiaohei grinned at the same time as they listened to the monk's conversation in their ears, and they both grinned inwardly.     The two-legged beasts are cunning, and they teamed up to set up a big trap for the villains. Just wait and see, there will definitely be many accidents in this hellish Ten Thousand Sects Conference.     The author has something to say:     Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord vote or irrigation nutrient solution for me during 2022-01-15 01:35:32~2022-01-15 17:55:29~Thanks to the little     angels for irrigation nutrient solution : Aunt Yezhi, I am 30 bottles; 47875378, 29745077, Xuanxuan 10 bottles; Fenghen 7 bottles; Yingyi Qiyu 5 bottles; momo, Deng Deng 1 bottle;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

    ◎Latest comments:

    [Hurry up and update]

    [嘿咕咱~

    hahaha, so cute~]

    [Xuan Xiaohei, Kung Fu Panda, there is a picture hahahahaha]

    [Check in]

    [All the nutrient solutions are for you , update quickly! ! ! ! ! ! ! 】

    【I will spend my whole life supporting you, and may the nutrient solution guide your way forward! 】

    "Tear" to catch a big bug for the author ~

    let it go】

    【Scattering flowers】

    【Bear-backed bear】

    【

    【Can't you order all the cold dishes? 】

    【Scattering Flowers】

    【Order all appetizers】

    【Ah, I want to know what they ordered】

    【Press your paws】

    -End-

_
Chapter 80

    ◎Xuan Xiaohei who owes his mouth ◎

    The real purpose of the four sects holding the Wanzong Conference is known to both Xuan Xiaomeng and Xuan Xiaohei.

    This is also thanks to Jun Tianze.

    When Xuan Xiaomeng was quenching his body in Zhaoyang Pond, Hua Qing personally went to Anyunyuan and borrowed the dzi bead mirror from the Black Cloud Leopard Clan in Anyunyuan. After getting the dzi bead mirror, Hua Qing went to Zhaoyang Lake to meet Huijun Tianze.

    Although Jun Tianze avoided people on purpose, he happened to be entrusted by Xuan Xiaomeng to supervise Xuan Xiaohei's training during that time, and he was always in Zhaoyang Pond.

    Huaqing seeks out Shangjun Tianze, just wanting to find out whether the Wuxiangzong's seizure of the house is related to Ruichang. Jun Tianze told Huaqing that the possibility is unlikely, Ruichang's spirit is strong, and he is extremely attached to the Tao, and he will not take it or give it up.

    Because of the body that seized the house, he couldn't support his way.

    What's more, Ruichang's ultimate goal is to destroy the way of heaven, collapse the three realms, and achieve his eternal way of destruction.

    If he wanted to destroy the Three Realms, he had to fly from the realm of cultivation to the realm of immortality, and then return from the realm of immortality to the realm of heaven.

    Only in the Upper Heaven Realm can he practice his way of destruction, because the Upper Heaven Realm is the closest to the Dao of Heaven and can best communicate with the Dao. As for the body of Duoshe, no matter how good the talent is, it is difficult to confuse the divine eye. If Ruichang ascends with the body of Duoshe, it will just give Tiandao a chance to get rid of him.

    —he won't do that.

    He can only raise his own body, let the body and the demon soul perfectly blend together, and then achieve his way. The fact that the monk was taken away must have been done by other conspirators.

    Knowing that the matter of seizing the house had nothing to do with Ruichang, Hua Qing asked someone to send the dzi bead mirror to Wuxiangzong. After being recognized by the dzi bead mirror, there were actually a dozen old ghosts who seized the house hidden in Wuxiangzong. Not only that, but both Jianzong and Fuzong were taken away.

    Only Xuanyuanzong didn't have a murderous hand.

    Xuanyuanzong's kung fu is special, and it claims to train blood, but in fact, Xuanyuanzong's disciples are all from the land of Dayi, and for some reason, the old ghost of Duoshe can't snatch the body of a person born in Dayi.

    Because of this, Xuanyuanzong escaped unharmed.

    Moreover, these old ghosts only seized the Golden Core and the bodies of monks below the Foundation Establishment Stage, and the Nascent Soul cultivators seemed unable to seize their homes. This is also the reason why the Wanzong Conference only targets Jindan and Foundation Establishment monks.

    More than 30 people were taken away from the three sects, which was unprecedented in history.

    When Hua Qing and Jun Tianze talked about these things, they didn't avoid Xuan Xiaohei, so Xuan Xiaohei knew better than anyone else what was going on with the Wanzong Conference, and Xuan Xiaomeng got it from Xuan Xiaohei's mouth. I heard it.

    After listening to the strange things the monks talked about for a while, Xuan Xiaomeng's order was also served.

    Hot dishes with a tangy aroma. Xuan Xiaomeng ordered a total of twelve dishes, three vegetarian dishes and nine meat dishes. Besides bamboo shoots, the vegetarian dishes are bamboo shoots. The flying tiger and the fox have no objection to this vegetarian dish. Anyway, they are not vegetarian, but the nine meat dishes served on the table made the four beasts a little confused.

    The three beasts plus a humanoid beast, after smelling the strange smell of the meat dishes on the table, snorted, and lay down on the table with all eight paws, four pairs of eyes, looking at the nine meat dishes on the table in unison.

    "Xuan Xiaomeng, what dish did you order?" The three-headed Flying Tiger rested its feet on the bench, reached for its head, and stared at the nine meat dishes.

    There was a dullness in the big black eyes, and there was a bit of anger in the dullness.

    He felt that his little friend was using these meat dishes to laugh at him.

    "That's right, Mengmeng, what did you order? The fox smells it, why is there something wrong?"

    Bai Shu shrugged his nose, his small eyes were a little confused, and he said uncertainly: "The ones on this table seem to be... Beast whip?"

    "Although it has been knifed and cooked, it smells like a beast whip." Xuan Xiao Hei Xiong put his head on the table, sniffed and sniffed hard.

    After sniffing, Xuan Xiaoheiyuan tilted his head and looked at his sister Xiong in puzzlement: "Mengmeng, why do you order a table of animal whips? I am not yet an adult, no matter how many animal whips I eat, I will not go into heat."

    Xuan Xiaomeng's small eyes circled around.

    Did Ben Xiong order a beast whip, was it a beast whip...

    Nonsense, she clearly ordered meat, the guy must have brought the wrong dish.

    Xuan Xiaomeng was in a daze, and the silly brother Xiong on one side suddenly had a blank face. He tilted his head, looked at the three-headed Flying Tiger, and said carelessly: "Sister Xiong, did you order it for the Flying Tiger?" Ah."

    Flying Tiger: "...!!"

    Knowing blow!

    ——I really want to beat a bear!

    Xuan Xiaohei continued to die, his small eyes stared at the center of the Flying Tiger's legs, and thoughtfully said: "He is not as tall as a bear when he stands up, will eating animal whips work?

    " Staring at the table, nine foxes with nine meat dishes and nine kinds of whips moved their limbs and moved away from Xuan Xiaohei.

    It's too dangerous, stay away from Xuan Xiaohei...

    Flying Tiger gritted his teeth, rolled up his sleeves, and made a gesture in front of Xuan Xiaohei's head with his fist: "Xuan Xiaohei, believe it or not, my lord beat you."

    Xuan Xiao Hei narrowed his eyes, shrugged his neck, and leaned against Xuan Xiaomeng with his chubby body: "Sister Xiong, the stinky tiger bullies the small with the big, and wants to beat this bear."

    When he is stupid, he is a monster in the state of concentration, He is a beast in the Transformation Realm, and he fought him only when he was crazy. If you have the ability to fight with Xiongmei, Xiongmei is now a monster in the concentration state, who is afraid of whom...

    Flying Tiger: "...!!"

    What the hell, why is Xuan Xiaomeng's brother so shameless, and his Zhang stinky mouth, I really want to find a needle to sew his mouth shut.

    Flying Tiger exhaled, inhaled, and didn't want to talk to Xuan Xiaohei. Turning his head, his eyes fixed on the meat dish.

    The more he looked, the angrier the Flying Tiger became.

    Xuan Xiaomeng went too far, using these dishes to mock his human form...

    If it wasn't for her, would he have turned into this shape?

    On the side, Xuan Xiaomeng had a dazed face, and her little paws picked up the menu on the table, staring at the dishes she had ordered, reading word by word: "Monster tiger... tiger, Xiong Xiong doesn't know the word... , black bear... What's the matter, the words behind these dishes are all the same, I ordered monster tiger meat, monster bear meat, and big venison meat..." Having said that,

    Xuan Xiaomeng narrowed her eyes and glanced at Flying Tiger, then put the menu back on the table calmly, raised her head, and said: "Xiong Xiong did not order anything wrong, all the orders were meat." Yes, that's right

    .

    All she ordered were monster meat, although the meat was a bit strange.

    However, on the menu of this restaurant, there are so many animal whips. If you order it wrong, you can't blame Xiong Xiong...

    Hmph, the shopkeeper of this restaurant must be a profiteer, using animal whips as a bluff to attract customers.

    "...!!" The shopkeeper of the restaurant said, very wronged.

    The reason why his restaurant is so famous in Hejian City is that what he sells in the restaurant are all things that nourish yang.

    Beast Whip is the signature dish of his restaurant, why not put the signature dish on the menu?

    As soon as Bai Shu looked at Xuan Xiaomeng's appearance, he knew that the little friend had ordered the wrong dish. The fox rolled his eyes and pushed all nine meat dishes in front of Flying Tiger: "Tiger King, this princess and Xuan Xiaomeng don't need to supplement these things. Xuan Xiaohei is underage, so he can't eat it, then... you can eat all of these."

    Flying Tiger stared at him with big eyes, and with his baby face on his face, he said angrily: "...you three are going to tease my lord together, aren't you?"

    Xuan Xiaomeng blinked: "How is it possible? Well, I can't blame this bear. You went through the calamity before me. You didn't get the inscription to read the characters. Of course, this bear forgot." Xuan Xiaomeng said

    more , the more confident he became, the little nose snorted: "Speaking of it, it's all caused by lack of culture. Don't blame me. I still know which dish is meat on the menu. You are better than me. It's even worse, you don't know any of the words on the menu."

    A bear and a tiger confronted each other with a grunt. In the lobby, the monks who listened to the conversation between the two felt that the four monster races were really interesting. Several spectators even extended their eyes to Xuan Xiaomeng and their table to have a look.

    After seeing clearly what was on the table, he laughed unkindly.

    Four monsters, two minors, two adults, the two adults, one is a banshee, the other is a three-headed body, but in the end they lighted nine beast whips.

    Who will eat this animal whip?

    To that boy who looks like a child?

    Since this male demon chose the body of a child when he transformed into form, he must be ascetic, and he doesn't seem to need the animal whip.

    Hehe, that little bear is really right, no culture is to blame.

    Xuan Xiaomeng survived the catastrophe, and the animal bone at her throat had successfully decomposed under the thunder catastrophe. Now she speaks, and the human race and monster race can understand what she said.

    It was because they could understand that everyone suddenly discovered that this smaller black and white bear was also a demon cultivator.

    At the table by the window, a male cultivator of Golden Core Stage, after hearing what Xuan Xiaomeng said, he pursed his lips and smiled, picked up a meat dish on his table, and walked towards Xuan Xiaomeng and the others with a smile.

    This male slender looks handsome, with a dignified appearance, and he is dressed in a white Taoist robe to make him look like a fairy. He smiled and came to Xuan Xiaomeng's table, and put the big braised pig's trotter in his hand on Xuan Xiaomeng's table. Then he lowered his eyes and said to Flying Tiger: "I invite this demon friend to eat."

    When Nanxiu looked at Flying Tiger, the corner of his eye was still on Xuan Xiaohei, and he flicked over.

    Seeing that Xuan Xiaohei's demonic aura is stable at the peak of the Transformation Realm, and it seems that he is about to cross the catastrophe, a faint blaze flashed in his eyes.

    "Tiger King, you can't take things from bad guys."

    As soon as the Jindan cultivator finished speaking, the fox on the side subconsciously retreated behind Xuan Xiaomeng. After retreating, the little fox didn't even think about it, and the fox spit out a sentence Meaningful words.

    Of course, the little fox spoke animal language, and only a few beasts present could understand her words.

    Flying Tiger and Xuan Xiaohei turned their heads and looked at Bai Shu questioningly.

    —bad guy?

    The little fox gritted his teeth, and said angrily: "He has the smell of the evil cultivator that appeared in our Xiaoshan during the Beast Sect Gathering." As soon as the little fox said it, the

    Flying Tiger immediately knew who she was talking about.

    During the Beast Sect gathering, an evil cultivator appeared in Xiaoshan, intending to kill Rongjie and take away Rongjie's secret pearl. In the end, Xuan Xiaomeng killed the evil cultivator. Kanyan re-drafted the new rules. All spirit beasts that have not reached the demon core realm are not allowed to leave the sect without the company of their owners.

    This rule still exists.

    Xuan Xiaomeng also smelled the smell of the evil cultivator who was going to kill Rongjie that night on the male cultivator who suddenly approached.

    However, Xuan Xiaomeng didn't say anything, but frowned, looking thoughtfully at the Golden Core cultivator.

    Although this person had the same smell as the evil cultivator, what Xuan Xiaomeng was more puzzled about was another smell from him.

    This smell is very faint, so faint that if she hadn't smelled it once, a smell stronger than his, she probably wouldn't have noticed it.

    This smell reminded Xuan Xiaomeng of a man who appeared in Suibei City, was knocked away by a goblin, and finally offered her a man who stored jade crowns.

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution for me during 2022-01-15 17:55:29~2022-01-16 00:07:58~Thanks to the little angels who

    irrigated the nutrient solution : Jinger 85 bottles;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

    ◎Latest comment:

    【Press the claw】

    【Hurry up and update】

    [Brother's Nirvana sect is not a good sect, it seems to be the worst sect after the three sects]

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

10.7K 144 15
  *Live·Gourmet·Territory* Interstellar actually only drinks nutrient solution and doesn't engage in food? ! Wen Mengle said that the future is brigh...
1.9M 68.2K 53
Woke up in the ancient era frightened the hell out of her. But she has to make a choice : Let the real plot take place or try to change it. ••• His p...
75.5K 2.2K 108
Su Yu, a descendant of the royal chef, transmigrated into the novel of cultivating immortals overnight, and became the cannon fodder second senior si...
15.7K 319 17
Jasmine has traveled through, and she has become an ugly little zombie in the novel "Doomsday Strikes: The Rebirth of the Female Protagonist"! Where...