I, panda, the strongest plush...

By Xiaoshuo_

Panda Xuan Xiaomeng has practiced to a great height, and on the day of crossing the catastrophe, she was smas... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 187

Chapter 63

161 1 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 63

    ◎Crying to the sound of a bear in the realm of heaven ◎

    The edge of the dark woods was a kneeling corpse, but as the cold voice sounded, the drooping head slowly lifted up.

    The corpse raised its head very slowly, and paused stiffly, which looked extremely strange. And as he raised his head, a thick dense fog, like black ink, stretched out from the corpse.

    The black mist is extremely treacherous, and there is a mysterious and powerful aura in the mist.

    This kind of breath makes people tremble.

    Everyone has a feeling that as long as they are contaminated with black mist, they will be swallowed by it.

    When everyone saw this strange black mist, their minds tensed up immediately. The three parties who were originally confronting each other, their figures flashed for a moment, and they instinctively gathered behind Yan Zuo.

    Yan Zuo was the most powerful among the crowd. Regardless of whether it was the two monks of Xuanyuanzong or the three of Shen Bao, they all followed Yan Zuo's lead immediately.

    The disciples of Wuxiangzong Tianjiao Pavilion, whether they are inside Wuxiangzong or outside, have a very strong appeal. It's just because the monks in Tianjiao Pavilion are all outstanding, no matter they are in the foundation-building period or the ancestors who have entered the body, they are all people who eliminate demons and defend the way, and are dedicated to the way.

    The greater the ability, the greater the responsibility.

    Although the four top sects in Fengnan Continent occupy most of the cultivation resources on the continent, they also contribute a lot to this continent.

    The Wuxiangzong has been established for thousands of years, and their elites in the Tianjiao Pavilion have not yet been stigmatized.

    But other disciples are not necessarily so.

    This meant that it was Yan Zuo who appeared today. If it were other monks of Wuxiangzong, Shen Bao and Xuanyuan would never choose him as the leader.

    "Demon?" Yan Zuo's eyes were filled with frost, and he stared closely at the "person" who slowly raised his head in the black mist.

    Yan Zuofa's sword hung vertically by his side, the sharp blade was unsheathed three-points, a beam of cold light flashed suddenly, following the words he dropped, it tentatively shot at Heng Fujiang's body.

    A sword was issued and hit the black mist fiercely.

    The black mist surged, but it didn't appear to be scattered, and it still settled on Hengfujiang's body.

    Yan Zuo's brows were furrowed, and doubts flashed across his eyes.

    No, this is not the magic energy of Wanmoyuan.

    "The Heavenly Crystal of the Buddha, I am pleasantly surprised by this." Yan Zuo's provocation did not seem to have annoyed the strange creature surrounded by black mist, the corpse was stiff and finally lifted up.

    The face is still Heng Fujiang's face, but the eyes have changed color, the pupils are as deep red as blood, like a sea of ​​blood, which makes people's hair stand on end.

    As soon as those eyes opened, they were tightly stuck to Xuan Xiaomeng and Xuan Xiaohei's body.

    The mutation came so suddenly, no one thought that Heng Fujiang would transform into a corpse, no, it wasn't a corpse transformation, but was possessed by an old ghost.

    Yan Zuo and the others couldn't understand what this possessed old ghost was talking about. They only knew that Heng Fujiang seemed to be his favorite body.

    And they killed the flesh body that he was looking at...

    As for the Buddha Crystal and the auspiciousness of heaven and earth, the disciples of the Foundation Establishment Stage were at a loss and didn't understand at all. Even the well-informed Yan Zuo couldn't figure it out.

    "Everyone be careful, this is an unknown demon."

    Yan Zuo probed out with a sword, and was swallowed by the black demonic energy without stirring up any waves.

    With a serious look on his face, he gave a reminder, holding the hilt of the magic sword tightly in his palm.

    On the dharma sword, Jian Sui was stirred up a few times by the true energy poured out from his fingertips.

    On one side, Xuan Xiaomeng, who was held in Shen Bao's arms, cried out heartbroken at the moment Hengfujiang died, and his eyes began to become loose, helpless and out of focus.

    It wasn't until the Hengfujiang corpse mutated and made a sound that Xuan Xiaomeng's pupils gathered aura.

    Xuan Xiaomeng was like a thorn on his back when he had a flash of light.

    Without him, it was all because of the red eyes on the opposite side, revealing the evil she had never seen before.

    The little claws tightly hooked Shen Bao's clothes.

    Too much force, the sharp nails have scratched several holes in Shen Bao's cassock, and even got stuck in Shen Bao's flesh.

    Xuan Xiaomeng's body tensed up, her dark eyes stared vigilantly at the person who blew up the corpse on the opposite side.

    "Roar..." After staring at it for less than two seconds, the delicate little bear gritted its teeth and let out a low growl at the person opposite.

    The lowered bear's voice was different from the past, revealing a strong killing intent.

    Little Xiong was determined to kill...

    just because, in the black mist, her animal pupils saw, entangled with him, the bloodline of the four of them.

    Xuan Xiaomeng didn't know why her eyes could suddenly see nothingness, but she did indeed see it.

    In the eyes of Shen Bao and the others, the black mist is just a piece of black mist, but in Xuan Xiaomeng's eyes, it is filled with countless blood lines and a faint golden light. This kind of golden light has a peaceful atmosphere.

    This breath, all four bears of their Xuan family have it. Xuan Xiaomeng knew that the golden light scattered in the black mist was the demon pill of her father and mother.

    The demon core of her father and mother was crushed by this villain and brought into his power.

    And the black mist surrounding him is his momentum...

    Xuan Xiaomeng's bear eyes spewed fire, her small chest heaved and fell, she couldn't hold back anymore, and struggled in Shen Bao's arms.

    She was going to kill the villain opposite, she must kill him.

    Crushing the golden core of bear father and bear mother...

    Ben Xiong will fight him desperately!

    Up to now, Xuan Xiaomeng's sadness has been completely replaced by hatred, and there is only one thought in her mind, which is to kill this monster and avenge her father and mother.

    As soon as the desire to kill the other party arose, Xuan Xiaomeng's head, which was swallowed by hatred, suddenly seemed to be poured with divine dew, and suddenly became clear, and a light and shadow suddenly appeared in her mind.

    Light and shadow were silent, as if a TV was on, appearing in her mind.

    A cloud of black mist burst out of the sky, like a meteorite, crashing on a mountain.

    The earth trembled, landslides and ground cracked, and thousands of miles of rivers and mountains turned into purgatory in an instant.

    The black mist swept the power of destroying the world, broke through the passage of the panda's secret realm, and rushed into the secret realm. The strong father and mother of the bear died in the black mist in an instant, and even the demon pill left the body. , shattered into countless rays of light, and was absorbed into the black mist.

    Bear father and bear mother...

    Xuan Xiaomeng was sad, as if a big rock was pressing on her chest, making her unable to breathe. The picture in my mind changed, and the light and shadow continued to play...

    A little bear playing under the black dragon statue was swept away by the black mist, and finally died under the sword of Hengfujiang. The pill was shattered, but was trained into a luck bead. Next, there was another bear. This bear had the same ending as the little bear. The two luck beads were finally hung around Heng Fujiang's neck.

    After watching the ending of the last bear in the light and shadow, the little bear burst into tears, and the dark circles under his eyes were wet.

    【Hey, why are you crying? I brought you back from the calamity just to change the ending for you】

    An old voice, carrying the powerlessness of an old father, resounded in Xuan Xiaomeng's sea of ​​consciousness.

    [Who, sneaking into this bear's demon consciousness, what do you want to do]

    Xuan Xiaomeng was startled, the sadness and helplessness in her small eyes, she was frightened away, and the body held in Shen Bao's arms became more tense .

    [Xuan Xiaomeng, I am the way of heaven. ]

    [Heaven...] Xuan Xiaomeng was so startled that her little eyes turned into pearls.

    【Xuan Xiaomeng, the name of the demon soul on the opposite side is Ruichang, and he is the demon god of the upper heaven realm. His way is destruction, and he aims to destroy the way of heaven and return the three realms to chaos. 】

    【Your fortune can break his momentum, and you are the only bear that can stop him. Your parents still have a ray of life, the life is in the upper heaven, as long as you protect the Buddha Crystal, and the three realms do not collapse, you will have the opportunity to ascend to the heaven, and when you ascend in the future, they will reunite with you. ]

    [...] Xuan Xiaomeng blinked, all sadness and fear were wiped away by Tiandao's words.

    Bear father and bear mother still alive?

    Can she still reunite with Father Bear and Mother Bear?

    The surprise came too fast, the ups and downs of the two emotions collided, making Xuan Xiaomeng's head completely confused.

    The stunned bear's head was a little bit motionless, and Tiandao waited for a while, but Xuan Xiaomeng didn't see any action.

    [Xuan Xiaomeng, why are you still standing there, now Ruichang is a demon soul with limited strength, hurry up and destroy him. 】

    The way of heaven is tired.

    If he could, he really didn't want to show up and reveal so many secrets to Xuan Xiaomeng. But there was no way, the twitching and twitching pierced through the boundary membrane of heaven and entered the realm where he lived.

    Like a magic voice, in his domain, he rolled and cried non-stop.

    If he doesn't make a sound, his domain can't stay still.

    I raise the bear myself, and coax it myself.

    She has already been reminded so many times, and if there are more reminders, no one will know.

    Hey, it's impossible for the bear to be rescued after going through all kinds of hardships and giving so many things to the next door, and watch the tragedy happen again.

    【Is my father and mother still alive? 】Xuan Xiaomeng stopped being sad, her small eyes shone with crystal light, and her immature voice asked loudly in the sea of ​​consciousness.

    【Whether they have a chance or not depends on you. If you can't eradicate Ruichang in the lower realm, it's useless to have a chance. 】

    【This Ruichang villain seems to be very powerful. He is so talented that he can't beat him. ]

    Tiandao: [...? ? 】

    Can't beat, who is to blame?

    For a hundred years, he secretly gave her so many good things, and even the luck of the national treasure next door was smuggled here for her. As a result, she was lazy and never thought of practicing. If she started to practice as soon as she came back, How could something happen to the Auspicious Beast Secret Realm after restoring the cultivation base of the Demon Immortal Mirror cultivated during the calamity, and why would he be so worried?

    At the beginning, they should not have handed over the Buddha Heavenly Crystal to their clan for safekeeping because of the merit of supporting the pillar.

    Keep it safe now!

    Heaven regrets.

    [Boom——click——]

    A thunderclap suddenly sounded in Xuan Xiaomeng's sea of ​​consciousness.

    [If you can't beat it, think of a way yourself. Whether or not your parents can return is up to you. 】

    Combining the fortunes of the two worlds, if you are lucky, you will go to the heaven, and Ruichang's mortal enemy, who is so sleepy that even he can hardly find out, has been dug out of the ground, how could there be someone she can't beat.

    The sound of heaven fell, and another thunderbolt struck.

    With her eyes open, Xuan Xiaomeng, who was communicating with the Dao of Heaven in the Sea of ​​Consciousness, suddenly felt a shock in her soul, and the demon soul rolled uncontrollably from the beast body to the ground.

    Xuan Xiaomeng and Tiandao communicated in the Sea of ​​Consciousness, and the outside world was actually just a matter of breath.

    In the eyes of everyone in Shen Bao, it was his little bear who growled angrily at Heng Fujiang. As soon as the bear's voice fell, the little bear's demon soul ran out of his body.

    The demon soul that ran out was one foot long, with pure black and pure white fur, which was more fluffy than the bear's fur on the beast's body.

    The entire demon soul is surprisingly petite.

    Xuan Xiaomeng fell to the ground, still a little dazed.

    He shook his head twice, blinked his eyes, let out a roar, moved his legs, and rushed towards the Ruichang demon soul in the black mist.

    Xiong Xiong understood.

    Grandpa Tiandao wants Benxiong to use demon souls to fight villains.

    The little goblin has said that her demon soul is a fairy soul, and it has the word "celestial", so it must be very powerful, but this kind of power has not been discovered by her.

    However, it doesn't matter if you find it or not. With the protection of Grandpa Tiandao, even if Xiong Xiong can't beat him, nothing will happen to him.

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution for me during 2022-01-07 03:01:32~2022-01-07 17:42:21~Thanks to the little

    angels who cast mines : Xu Xixi_XIXI, Yanling Yanling 1;

    thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 130 bottles of Yangyangya; 39 bottles of civet cat; 30 bottles of Evans; 5 bottles of sauce and Shiyun's melon; 2 bottles of Yaoji; 1 bottle of A Sheng, Jiu Jiu Jiu, and Gui Niang;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

    ◎Latest comments:

    [There is one thing to say, the character of the national treasure is really not a big deal. . . 】

    【The Dao of Heaven came out directly? ]

    [Since drinking the nutrient solution, I don't want to do anything other than update. ]

    [Ask me how deeply I love you, the nutrient solution represents my heart~]

    [A bear who is a little confused and confident]

    [The next chapter is the little fairy going to make a move]

    [Come on]

    [Looking forward to the next chapter]

    [Little Is there something wrong with Mengmeng?]

    [Three more, three more, three more! ! ! As long as I keep shouting big, I will be satisfied! ! ! Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah

    , ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, the nutrient solution you ordered, we accept payment by renewal. ]

    [ not enough to see! ! ! ! ! ! ]

    [Waiting for the raging beating, and then the male protagonist makes a heroic appearance]

    [It's over, the silly bear is going crazy, the goblin hasten to save the bear]

    [Come on! Beat him up! 】

    -End-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 469 20
https://m.shubaow.net/219/219042/ Author: Little Fan of Midsummer Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-10-22 Latest: Chapter 94 T...
75.5K 2.2K 108
Su Yu, a descendant of the royal chef, transmigrated into the novel of cultivating immortals overnight, and became the cannon fodder second senior si...
Trap in a Book By Song_smile

Historical Fiction

339K 9.3K 84
Her busy life soon comes to the end once she enters a small bookstore and finds her all-time favorite book. On the night she purchase the book, she p...
53.3K 1.3K 63
https://m.shubaow.net/152/152944/ Author: news Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-09-30 Latest: Chapter 63 End of text rebirth finishe...