I, panda, the strongest plush...

By Xiaoshuo_

Panda Xuan Xiaomeng has practiced to a great height, and on the day of crossing the catastrophe, she was smas... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 187

Chapter 64

195 2 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 64

    ◎Bear with golden thighs, inflated ◎

    The one-foot-long little bear, with its chubby body upside down, rushed towards Ruichang, who was attached to Heng Fujiang, aggressively.

    Nei Bazi ran so that her relatives did not recognize her, and she was carrying a strong wind. Looking at the momentum of her running, it seemed that she wanted to use her small body that was one foot long to knock over the old ghost in the magic fog.

    The angry bear soul is too surprising.

    Unexpectedly, his expression was completely cracked.

    Including the ruthless words on the other side, using the luck of Xuan Xiaomeng's brother and sister to make up for the demon god Ruichang who lacks luck.

    A foot-long bear that is too silly to look at... anyone would be surprised.

    "Xiaomeng, come back." Shen Bao was the first to react, looking at Xuan Xiaomeng who was rushing towards the unknown monster, he was so worried that his palms were sweating.

    As soon as his voice fell, the Ruichang old ghost, who was surrounded by the devil's energy, slowly stood up, step by step, and stepped towards the medicine field with the devil's energy.

    Every time he takes a step, a powerful force will flow out from his feet, destroying everything at his feet.

    The space seemed to be torn apart by the power he released, and strange black sparks exploded in the air.

    A heavy and intimidating force, as he stepped out, covered the entire space invisible, and everyone present suddenly felt a huge mountain crushed down on them, as if it had hit their heads, Shen, who was dizzy and had the weakest skill, Treasure, a smear of blood overflowed from the corner of his mouth...

    and the spirit beasts present, the moment they sensed this power, hid back in their spirit beast rings one after another. Xuan Xiaohei and the seven-color peacock fainted because they had nowhere to hide. Ding Manyue's embrace, one wing fluttered twice, and he fell into the nest.

    The only one who was not crushed by Ruichang's aura was Xuan Xiaomeng, a one-foot-long demon soul.

    For the survival of Father Xiong and Mother Xiong, Xuan Xiaomeng decided to fight, her short legs ran out of afterimages, and her soul power also increased steadily with the speed of advancement.

    Before reaching the Ruichang demon soul, the power of the demon soul has climbed to the limit that the Dapan secret realm can bear.

    In front of her chubby head, a faint golden cover suddenly unfolded, tightly protecting her bear head. Without any pause, Yichi Bear slammed headfirst into Ruichang's leaking power mask.

    The two powerful forces collided with each other, and the aftermath rippled away from the ground and spread away layer by layer.

    The people of the three sects present were already suffocated by the momentum released by Ruichang, and after being shocked by the aftermath, everyone's eyes went dark, and they fell to the ground and lost consciousness.

    The power of the demon soul and Ruichang's even more terrifying power seemed to be beyond their ability to bear.

    The space distorted in an instant, Xuan Xiaomeng stuck her neck, gritted her teeth hard, trying to use her head to push away Ruichang's power shield.

    But because the demon soul is too small, the place where its head hits is only five inches from the ground. With such a completely asymmetrical height, it's no wonder that Xuan Xiaomeng can push Ruichang's tortoise shell away.

    With all the strength to eat/milk, Xuan Xiaomeng felt a little dizzy.

    But he still tried his best to push...

    "Overestimate your own strength." Ruichang looked at the little demon soul one meter away from his feet, gave a cold snort, raised his palm slightly, and a shocking force poured out from his palm.

    The released power, like a huge magnet, was so fiercely attached to Xuan Xiaomeng's body.

    Xuan Xiaomeng was already gritting her teeth and bumping forward, the impact posture is tantamount to speeding up the speed of being absorbed by Ruichang.

    The cat and bear only felt a change of sight, and its small body suddenly flew into the air, and its body was pulled by a huge force and flew towards Ruichang uncontrollably.

    Xuan Xiaomeng let out a chirp, and her little paws struggled to grab it in the air.

    The target pointed directly at Ruichang's face.

    You suck it, you suck it, it will scratch you to death, you octopus.

    Xuan Xiaomeng is very courageous at the moment, not at all afraid that she will fall into Ruichang's hands and be skinned by him.

    Standing behind her was Grandpa Tiandao, the biggest boss in the Three Realms. Although Grandpa Tiandao seemed to stand by and let her solve it by herself, Xuan Xiaomeng didn't believe that he would just watch her turn into a dead bear.

    ...a bear cub with golden thighs, bloated.

    Just when Xuan Xiaomeng was about to be absorbed into Ruichang's hands, a red light flashed in midair, and a two-meter-long dark red halberd suddenly descended from the sky with supreme power.

    "Bang—"

    There was a loud noise, and dust and dust flew up.

    The divine halberd landed five meters away from Ruichang, and it was so powerful that it scattered all the magic fog around Ruichang in an instant.

    A black shadow suddenly appeared on Ruichang's left side like a ghost.

    The black shadow was dressed in a black robe, and a hood of the same color on his head completely covered his face, leaving only his smooth chin exposed/exposed.

    As soon as the black shadow appeared, the long arm quickly stretched out the black robe, snatched Xuan Xiaomeng from Ruichang's hand, and then stopped at the side of the divine halberd five meters away.

    Everything happened in the blink of an eye.

    It only took Jun Tianze a breath to dissipate the magic breath, snatch back Xuan Xiaomeng, and open the distance with Ruichang.

    Jun Tianze lowered his head slightly, his eyes under the shadow of the hood stared lightly at Ruichang who was five meters away.

    "Ruichang, you have fallen into the status of a god and demon." The voice was low, emotionless, and calmly narrated a fact.

    The majestic god and demon king, now uses a mortal body as a container, lost all godhood and magic, he...is no longer qualified to be his opponent.

    The prey in his hand was snatched away halfway, Ruichang's left palm was now clawed, and he was stretching to the left, trying to catch the person who snatched his prey.

    I didn't want to, but when I grabbed it, I caught nothing.

    When he heard a voice that he would never forget even if he was out of his wits, Ruichang turned his head in astonishment, with deep red eyes, he stared closely at the person on the side of the divine halberd.

    "Jun Tianze." A leaky voice came from Heng Fujiang's lifeless corpse.

    A name seems to reveal some kind of destiny, causing the space to condense in an instant.

    Two people who have been fighting for countless years confront each other again.

    However, the place where they confront each other is no longer in the chaos of the upper heaven, but in a small secret realm of the cultivation world.

    The red light in Ruichang's eyes flashed lightly, and he sneered and said, "Oh, this deity is the godhead of Taoism, and you are happy, but you..."

    Ruichang laughed wildly: "When the deity becomes enlightened in the future, the godhead will be reshaped, but you Tianze...an incomplete demon soul will never have the time to become a godhead."

    The appearance of Jun Tianze shocked Ruichang, but after being surprised, he found that the other party was just an incomplete demon soul. happy.

    He was happy to be able to injure the No. 1 God of War under the Emperor's Throne until there was only one remnant soul left, even if the godhead ceased to exist.

    In that battle tens of thousands of years ago, he lost his main soul, holy body, and demon body... and was knocked down from the heavenly world to the cultivation world by the man in front of him. Must be ashamed.

    But now, he has changed his mind.

    He wants him to watch him destroy the way of heaven, and he wants to prove to them that destruction is also the way.

    Jun Tianze stared contemptuously at Ruichang, and his voice remained unchanged: "Your way is wrong, and you will never become a way."

    Ruichang: "There is no right or wrong way, and destruction is also a way. Jun Tianze, this deity will not destroy you." Remnant soul, keep your eyes open and watch how the deity's way of destruction can be accomplished."

    Jun Tianze half-closed his eyes: "You have no chance."

    The cold voice fell, and beside him, the divine halberd spun rapidly, the supreme demon Wei poured out from the halberd.

    With a sweep of Jun Tianze's black robe, the little demon soul in his hand was covered in the black robe, and at the same time, the other people of Sanzong who had fainted on the ground were all included in his black robe.

    Not only that, even the peacock that was fooled by Xuan Xiaomeng and the others so that he couldn't find the north was also taken in by him.

    Immediately, he twirled his five fingers lightly, clasped the halberd tightly, and with a deep groan, the halberd rose from the ground and fell into the palm of his hand.

    Under the hood, sharp eyes flashed, Jun Tianze held the halberd, and swiped in the air suddenly.

    Suddenly, a strong wind blew up, and a majestic force swept out, slashing towards Ruichang with the momentum of destroying the world.

    Ruichang's red eyes froze, and thick black magic mist surged out from Hengfujiang's body.

    A large amount of magic mist like ink, with the power of devouring everything, rushed towards Jun Tianze.

    Jun Tianze's figure flickered, and a ray of light flashed out, and he was already behind Ruichang.

    The speed of looting was so fast that his shadow still stopped at the same place, but the demon soul had already arrived behind Ruichang, and the Tianri Slash in his hand pierced Ruichang's protective magic breath, and chopped at Ruichang's waist between.

    Ruichang is only possessed by a demonic soul, and the possessed body has only been raised for decades, which is tens of thousands of times different from his previous double-bodied dharma body.

    A body in the foundation-building stage couldn't stand the power of the divine halberd. With just a slight wave of Tianri Zhan, Heng Fujiang's body instantly turned into a blood mist.

    The moment Heng Fujiang's body was destroyed, the two forces of Jun Tianze and Ruichang also collided.

    The power of gods and demons shook the heaven and the earth, shaking the entire secret realm into a state of turmoil.

    The stars in the night sky of the secret realm shifted, and the sky seemed to become a stretched black cloth, twisting and twisting.

    After destroying Ruichang's possession, Jun Tianze received the divine halberd, and quickly retreated, avoiding the shock at a high speed.

    At the same time, Ruichang, who had lost his body, appeared with a demon soul, wrapped in a thick fog, and retreated in the opposite direction to Jun Tianze.

    "Jun Tianze, you must live well to see how this deity can make destruction enlightened." A rampant voice echoed in the air.

    Boom, a loud bang.

    The field of medicine in the confrontation turned into nothingness in an instant.

    At the same time, the clear lake next to it rushed upwards, forming a water curtain in mid-air, and finally disappeared into the air. On one side, the giant peak began to collapse and turned into nothingness.

    The secret realm couldn't bear the power of gods and demons that came to the upper heavens, and began to collapse inch by inch with the medicine field as the center.

    All the disciples who were hunting for treasures in the secret realm felt the sky above them turning into the shadow of chaos at an extremely fast speed when the secret realm collapsed.

    The things around are also timeless and real.

    Everyone was shocked and didn't know what happened.

    At the same time, at the gap in the outer space of Lingwen Mountain, the four powers supporting the secret passage with their own strength sensed the force of crowding out and merging coming from the passage.

    The elders of the four sects were startled and looked at each other across the air.

    "There has been a change in the Dapan secret realm, and the passages seem to be merging." "

    This secret realm lasted for one month, and it has only been more than 20 days now. It shouldn't be merged so quickly.

    " Yuan poured out his palms to increase output.

    But Naihe, the true energy he output did not slow down the combined force of the channel. He lowered his brows, and a cry for help suddenly crossed the night sky: "Dear friends in Suibei City, something happened in the Dapan Secret Realm, the channel merged, come to support quickly There is a distance between Suibei

    City and Lingwen Mountain, but this distance is only for young monks, monks above the Nascent Soul stage, with the help of spells, they can travel hundreds of miles in an instant.

    As soon as his voice fell, a beam of light and shadow rushed out of the flying pavilion in Suibei City.

    As soon as the light and shadow came out of the flying pavilion, after a few breaths, they arrived at the entrance of the secret realm.

    As soon as this person arrived, he only glanced at the entrance of the secret realm, and immediately jumped into the air to help the elders of the four sects and support the passage of the secret realm.

    The first one to come here was the power of the Suibei family who failed to cross the Ascension Tribulation and turned into a Sanxian. With him joining, the rapidly merging passages of the secret realm finally seemed to be relieved.

    At the same time, several other figures also rushed to Lingwen Mountain, among them were the two big men Xuanyuan Nihuang and Lan Chushan, not only that, Hua Qing also appeared in the crowd, but Kan Yan, who escorted several disciples to Dapan Secret Realm, did not appear.

    "What's going on, why did the secret realm close early?"

    "The secret realm is closed, what about the disciples in the secret realm? Can they exit the secret realm safely?

    " Excellent disciple.

    This time, thousands of foundation-establishing disciples entered the secret realm. If these thousands of foundation-establishing disciples were all locked in the secret realm, then...except for the four major sects, which are full of geniuses, no sect can bear it. this loss.

    Emperor Xuanyuan Ni: "Slowly slow down the closing speed of the passage, it is best to get out of the secret realm safely, if you can't get out..."

    Empress Xuanyuan Ni didn't say anything to her face, if she couldn't get out, they didn't know what would happen.

    This kind of secret realm in a different space has always been the most mysterious existence.

    In the past, there were also people who were trapped in the secret realm before they had time to get out of the secret realm. When the secret realm reopens next time, all the original things in the secret realm will be there, except for the monk who was lost in the secret realm last time, whose whereabouts are unknown.

    The author has something to say:

    Jinjiang is stuck, stuck, if I save a manuscript, I can't save it for a long time.

    ——Thanks

    to the little angel who voted for me as the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-01-07 17:42:21~2022-01-08 01:33:25~Thanks to the little

    angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: Ka 110 bottles of porphyrporporporporporpupal; 89 bottles of 39918342; 54 bottles of woooooooo

    ; I will continue to work hard!

    ◎Latest comments:

    [Why don't you need to resubscribe? I resubscribed just for the latest chapter and not for review. I feel like I've been cheated.] [

    So the male lead is indeed the biggest golden finger given to Mengmeng by Heaven.]

    [Guest officer, you click The nutrient solution, our store accepts payment by renewal. ]

    [Grow bigger]

    [Claw]

    [Is there any more today]

    [Claw]

    [Press the paw]

    [Little Bear is too powerful, he ate Grandpa Tiandao to death]

    [Ah, ah, ah, check in]

    ", one wing fluttered Twice "Catch a big bug for the author~one]

    [Scattering flowers]

    [Super card last night]

    [Working bamboo]

    [The number one villain in this article, the whetstone will definitely not just die like this, otherwise the goblin will be useless 】

    -End-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 1K 62
What if Karna is the most powerful ruler of the world? What if he is son of king of Ayodhya? What if his love story has a beautiful ending? What if M...
16.1K 590 27
In her second year of high school, Y/n had to switch schools for several reasons. Now, she finds herself as a student at Jujutsu High. Initially, fit...
13.2K 456 80
Xue Lian transmigrated into a G-star entertainer. The original body exploded during filming, blowing up the interstellar farm. She had no choice but...
58.1K 4.1K 90
Nihira, a modern girl, is mysteriously transported to the era of the Mahabharata. At Dronacharya's ashram, she falls for the fierce Ashwatthama. Howe...