I, panda, the strongest plush...

By Xiaoshuo_

Panda Xuan Xiaomeng has practiced to a great height, and on the day of crossing the catastrophe, she was smas... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 187

Chapter 60

180 4 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 60

    ◎The Hengfu River is coming ◎

    In the stream-like cave, there is no sound.

    The foundation-building disciple of Tianjiao Pavilion of Wuxiangzong stared at the hair on his hands, his handsome face was as cold as water.

    Obtaining jade floats from the Dapan Secret Realm is a mission issued by the Zongnei Mission Hall to those disciples who have obtained the quota of the secret realm.

    Jade floating is a collection of ten thousand years of spiritual jade, it is difficult to shape, and the output is extremely rare.

    This kind of treasure is also very scarce in the Wuxiang Sect. Whenever a secret realm is opened, the Sect will issue a task to find Yufu.

    There are countless people in Wuxiang Sect, and not everyone is talented. Some disciples who have made meritorious service for the sect, or participated in the missions of Demon Abyss and Beast Tide, after accumulating enough merit, will exchange their skills and treasures with the mission hall to improve their own strength, and Yufu is the disciple of these disciples. , something that is often exchanged.

    "Senior Brother Yan, there is not a drop of Yufu left, what should I do?"

    A girl with bright eyes stood beside Yan Zuo, her crescent eyebrows were slightly frowned, and her eyes were fixed on the two hairs on his hands.

    According to the rules of the sect, except for the jade floats, they can keep half of the treasures obtained in the secret realm, but under this premise, they have to get the jade floats stipulated by the mission.

    It's good now, there is no jade floating in the cave, how can they hand in the task.

    Not to mention, they didn't gain anything from this trip to the secret realm. They only obtained five treasures that were recorded in the book.

    There are a lot of spiritual grasses picked, but these spiritual grasses are not precious herbs, they can also be found outside the secrets.

    "The Dapan Secret Realm is only opened once in fifty years. Being able to be so familiar with the topography of the secret realm and skillfully avoid the monsters guarding the cave, the one who took the jade float must be a spirit beast living in the secret realm." Yan Zuo said solemnly, His eyes fell on the hair of the unknown spirit beast in his hand again, and he said: "Search separately to see if we can find the whereabouts of this spirit beast. After an hour, no matter whether there are clues or not, we must go back to gather outside the cave. "

    The jade float has been taken away, it's best to get it back, if you can't get it back, there's no need to waste time.

    There is not much time left until the Great Pan Secret Realm is closed, and they have to seize the last bit of time to find other treasures.

    It is impossible for dozens of disciples to enter the secret realm and return empty-handed.

    Yan Zuo is a disciple of Tianjiao Pavilion. He is very talented and is very popular among the disciples of Wuxiangzong. When he opened his mouth, no one refuted him. He immediately scattered to find the spirit beast whose head took away the jade float.

    "Junior Brother Heng, are you injured?"

    All the disciples left, Yan Zuo looked at Jing Mo aside, without squinting, staring closely at Heng Fujiang, who was holding two animal hairs in his hands, and asked in doubt.

    Although he was asking, his tone was affirmative.

    The three of Heng Fujiang and Shen Bao had been entangled for nearly twenty days, and they were seriously injured. Although they adjusted their breath, it was difficult to hide their injuries, as long as they observed a little, they could be seen.

    "Thank you, Senior Brother Yan, for your concern. A little injury is nothing serious." Heng Fujiang returned to his senses, his eyelids lightly closed to block the scorching light at the bottom of his pupils.

    Beast hairs of two colors, one white and one black...

    Auspicious beasts...

    Auspicious beasts appeared in the cave and took away the jade float.

    The monster element still exists on the animal hair, that is to say, the auspicious beast is not too far from the cave.

    The auspicious beast in the spirit beast period, hahaha, God is helping him...

    "It's good that there is no problem." Yan Zuo said lightly, his eyes gliding across Hengfujiang's face thoughtfully.

    Looking at Heng Fujiang's face, trying to bear it, but still showing a hint of ferocity, Yan Zuo's pupils shone coldly.

    He suppressed his expression, and said inadvertently: "Who hurt Junior Brother Heng, Junior Brother Heng was away alone, did you meet Junior Brother Feng?" The Junior Brother Feng that

    Yan Zuo said was killed by Heng Fujiang's sword as soon as he entered the secret realm disciple of Wuxiangzong.

    There are a total of forty disciples of Wuxiangzong who entered the secret realm.

    Before entering the secret realm, everyone agreed on a meeting point. Originally, their plan was to wait for the rendezvous, and then disperse four ways to explore the secret place together. But during the agreed rendezvous time, only two people have been missing.

    One is Heng Fujiang, and the other is Junior Brother Feng that Yan You mentioned.

    When Heng Fujiang heard Yan Zuo asked about the person he had killed, the ecstasy in his heart suddenly stopped, his eyebrows frowned, and he asked in surprise, "Why, didn't Senior Brother Feng meet with the senior brothers?" Yan Zuo looked at Heng indifferently

    . Fu Jiang never missed the expression on his face.

    Yan Zuo was the leader of the trip into the secret realm. Before entering the secret realm, Lan Chushan had given him a compass, which had lifelines for forty of them.

    Lan Chushan gave Yan You this compass with the intention of letting all the disciples watch and help each other in the secret realm, but unexpectedly, Yan Zuo discovered something else on this compass.

    When Yan Zuo first arrived in the secret realm, he took out his compass to see the positions of all the juniors and sisters. At that time, the compass showed that this Junior Brother Heng, who was inexplicably favored by the suzerain, was in a similar position to Junior Brother Feng.     He originally thought that the two of them would go to the agreed place together, but when he arrived at the agreed place, he looked at the compass again, and the lifeline of that Junior Brother Feng had turned gray.     The gray lifeline undoubtedly proves that Junior Brother Feng has died in the secret realm.     And this mysterious Junior Brother Heng has been moving quickly in the secret realm. His route has no rules. In twenty days, he almost ran all over the east of the secret realm. The east is not very far from the place where they met. He can resist it, but he has never been to that place.     Yan Zuo nodded, and said worriedly: "No, I don't know if something happened to Junior Brother Feng. By the way, Junior Brother Heng, who is responsible for your injury?" "Xiaoshan Beast Sect." Heng     Fujiang     said Well, he said helplessly: "I don't know where I offended them. When I first entered the secret realm, I met a disciple of the Beast Sect. When this disciple saw me, he drew his sword and accused me of stealing their spirits." beast."

    Yan Zuo was slightly taken aback when he heard this.

    The beast-stealing incident that was rumored in the secret realm was actually related to Hengfujiang.

    It is said that the three disciples of the beast sect in the secret realm are all chasing and killing the beast thief, and they are red-eyed. According to those who saw it, the three disciples of the beast sect seem to have used some of the life protection given to them by the master sect thing.

    The beast sect doesn't seem to be aiming for nothing with this kind of intensive pursuit.

    This Heng Fujiang...what did he do to the Beast Sect?

    Three foundation-building cultivators and nearly ten spirit beasts chased them down, but he was able to find them while dragging their wounds...

    This Hengfujiang should not be underestimated.

    "Xiaoshan Beast Sect targeted Junior Brother for no reason. I will definitely seek justice for Junior Brother. I think Junior Brother's injury is not optimistic. You should heal the injury for now, and then discuss it with other people when they come back." Yan Zuoyu urged Heng Fujiang with concern. Healing, after all, he took a step and left the cave to Hengfu.

    As soon as he left, Heng Fujiang's warm eyes quickly retreated, he sank his mind, and said: "Senior, the auspicious beast has appeared."

    In the space of the god ring, a low voice sounded [A hundred miles to the south, there seems to be an aura of auspicious beast . 】

    This voice is no different from the voice he used to communicate with Heng Fujiang, but if you listen carefully, you can hear the eagerness in his voice.

    But the voice hid this eagerness well, and Heng Fujiang didn't hear it.

    Hearing this, Heng Fujiang's pupils revealed that he must win, then he swept his clothes and walked out of the cave.

    When he came to the entrance of the cave, Heng Fujiang paused slightly, hid behind the stone pillars beside the cave, and observed the situation outside the cave.

    Seeing that Yan Zuo seemed to have left, he smiled coldly, and Yu Jian fled southward.

    He stepped on the sword and flew away, and a figure suddenly appeared on the side of the cave, and raised his head, looking thoughtfully at the direction he was leaving.

    Yan Zuo frowned.

    This Heng Fujiang was sneaky, there was a problem, and I don't know if the Suzerain had noticed it.

    There was a cold light in Yan Zuo's eyes, and he waved his hand at the entrance of the cave, leaving a message for the other Wuxiangzong juniors and juniors, summoned the flying magic weapon, and disappeared into the sky after Hengfujiang.

    The two left one after the other, and after they left half a cup of tea, two beams of spiritual power rose into the sky from near the cave.

    And the direction of these two auras is also the south.

    On the flying sword, Xuanyuan Meng stared closely at the spiritual power passing by the sky, with a deep look in his eyes: "Senior Brother Mu, Yan Zuo is following Hengfujiang. It may not be that easy for the top ten disciples to get rid of Heng Fujiang from him."

    Xuanyuan Mu's face was as cold as ice, and he replied in a cold voice: "Do your best, if you can't kill him, the suzerain won't either. Blame us."

    "Heng Fujiang is just an outer disciple of the Wuxiang Sect, why did the Sect Master pay attention to him and let us kill him?" Xuanyuan Meng asked in puzzlement as he chased the man.

    Xuanyuan Mu: "The suzerain's mind, I can guess it. The suzerain wants to kill this person, there must be some intentions, we just follow orders." The two

    people behind Heng Fujiang and Yan Zuo are none other than He is a disciple of Xuanyuanzong.

    When the two disciples were about to step into the secret realm, they suddenly received a voice transmission from Emperor Xuanyuan Ni, telling them not to worry about other things after they entered the secret realm, but to find an opportunity to kill a disciple named Heng Fujiang of Wuxiangzong.

    As long as they complete the mission, they will be rewarded with great rewards when they return to the sect.

    Xuanyuan Meng and Xuanyuan Mu couldn't figure out why their suzerain wanted to kill a small foundation-building disciple. After entering the secret realm, the two reunited with other brothers in the sect for a while, then took the opportunity to escape and look for the person from the Wuxiang sect.

    The people of Wuxiangzong traveled together in batches, and they had already found the other three groups of people, and they also knew that Heng Fujiang was not with them. The group led by Yan Zuo was the last one they found. a team.

    They have been following Yan Zuo for three days, but they got nothing. They couldn't find anyone for a long time, and both of them wondered whether Heng Fujiang had died in the secret realm.

    But they didn't want to, just when they were about to give up, they saw a Wuxiangzong disciple who came back with injuries, and this disciple was Heng Fujiang.

    The two lay in ambush outside the cave, waiting for an opportunity to move, but they saw Heng Fujiang and Yan Zuo sneaking away one after the other.

    After finally finding Heng Fujiang, Xuanyuan Mu and Xuanyuan Meng naturally didn't want to lose his trace, so they immediately followed Yu Jian.

    Speaking of it, the incident happened hastily.

    If Emperor Xuanyuan Ni had known that Heng Fujiang would enter the Great Pan Secret Realm and sent to kill Heng Fujiang, it would be impossible for them to be just two disciples.

    Before entering the secret realm, Xuanyuan Nihuang wanted to see how strange the person with spiritual eyes was, so Lan Chushan let Xuanyuan Nihuang meet Hengfujiang.

    After the meeting, Emperor Xuanyuan Ni learned that the young disciple who caught the old ghost of the house was actually the one who killed the beast.

    Earlier, Xuanyuan Jifeng lived in Xiaoshan Beast Sect for a while, and he also reported back to Xuanyuan Sect about the murder of Ruishou. Therefore, Emperor Xuanyuan Ni knew about the existence of Heng Fujiang.

    Xuanyuan Nihuang wanted to make a move, to bully the small with the big, and quietly killed Heng Fujiang, not giving him a chance to harm the auspicious beast.

    However, the time was too late, because at this time, the secret book had already been opened. After Heng Fujiang met him, he entered the secret realm with the people of Wuxiangzong. Not only that, the disciples of Xuanyuanzong had also entered the secret realm, leaving only The two were still at the entrance of the secret realm, and in desperation, Emperor Xuanyuan Ni had no choice but to give orders to Xuanyuan Mu and Xuanyuan Meng.

    Moreover, the order was still issued through sound transmission.

    And these two people also thought that their suzerain did not want people to know that he was going to kill Heng Fujiang because they were receiving orders through sound transmission.

    In the secret realm, an undercurrent has arisen.

    The warm sun swayed, the lake breeze blew past, and the lake water swayed with the wind, stirring up waves and ripples.

    In the grove by the lake, Xuan Xiaomeng, who was paralyzed on the ground basking in the sun with a group of friends, seemed to be startled from a dream, her small drooping eyes suddenly opened, and a daze appeared on her furry face for a moment.

    The little hairy ball, the eyes are slack, and the round head seems to be looking at something, and it turns left and right in a daze.

    Immediately, there was a thunderous sound in the still-awake bear's head, and it spread instantly, waking up the little bear who was still a little confused.

    Xuan Xiaomeng woke up, and before she could figure out what was going on, she suddenly felt a throbbing in her heart, which was extremely uncomfortable.

    She didn't know what she was thinking of, Xuan Xiaomeng rubbed her body up with a whimper, and slapped her palms left and right to wake up Xuan Xiaohei and Bai Shu who were lying beside her with their buttocks pouted.

    "Xuan Xiaohei, Hengfujiang is here."

    The author has something to say:

    Thank you for voting for the overlord or irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-01-05 16:05:43~2022-01-06 02:12:15 My little angel~

    Thanks to the little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: 1 bottle of momo;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

    ◎Latest comment:

    "Make" catch a worm for the author ~

    first】

    【My country's treasure only appeared at the end, so why don't you make a big appearance for my country's treasure! I'm going to rebel! ]

    [It doesn't matter if you die sooner or later, I care more about the one in the ring]

    [Press the paw]

    [Punch in]

    [Punch] [

    Cute]

    [Punch in]

    [I'm holding the nutrient solution to see you, hurry up The manuscript depositor hand it over! ! ! 】

    【Press the paw】

    [The next chapter Hengfu Jiang dies]

    [So many people came to kill, they must be killed]

    "Seat" is a big catch for the author~]

    [Kill that Fu Hengjiang]

    [Oh, not enough to watch! Big update

    soon】 -End-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 140 8
Qingyu-- The only support job in a well-known ancient martial arts game that can both fight and breastfeed. And one day, when Luo Nuo was controlling...
164K 6.8K 35
"you are just a replacement, don't except anything from me" he said "agreed" she said not even bothering him with a glance "you will be my wife in na...
33K 469 20
https://m.shubaow.net/219/219042/ Author: Little Fan of Midsummer Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-10-22 Latest: Chapter 94 T...
53.3K 1.3K 63
https://m.shubaow.net/152/152944/ Author: news Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-09-30 Latest: Chapter 63 End of text rebirth finishe...