I, panda, the strongest plush...

By Xiaoshuo_

Panda Xuan Xiaomeng has practiced to a great height, and on the day of crossing the catastrophe, she was smas... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 187

Chapter 57

162 3 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 57

    ◎Xiong Xiong: Grandpa Tiandao has bad eyesight ◎

    Looking at the two bears with the same splayed legs, even running and shaking their heads, everyone was stunned.

    What's even more confusing is that these two bears, judging by their appearance... are not their own bears.

    The big one is a circle bigger than our own bear, and the small one is a circle smaller.

    This model does not match the bear cubs of their own family...

    but if it is not their family's, the smell of these two bears is familiar to them.

    The taste of the two bears is almost the same. Even the noses of the six spirit beasts present could not distinguish the breath of the two bears.

    It's so similar, it's so similar, except the model doesn't match with my own bear, everything is the same everywhere, even the most recognizable breath is exactly the same... Not only the

    beasts can't tell the difference, but Shen Bao has fed Xuan Xiaomeng six The owner of the year is also confused.

    With two eyes, one look at the small one, and the other one at the big one, the eyes are almost cross-eyed, and I am still not sure which of the two bears is the bear I raised.

    He didn't suspect that there was no Xuan Xiaomeng in it. After all, the cheerful call of the bear just now, the call of the bear, the sound of being cute and cute, and being aggrieved and coquettish, this kind of voice could not be uttered by anyone except Xiaomeng.

    By the side of the medicine field, everyone was dizzy and couldn't react.

    But the one who looked the most was still on the bigger bear. After all, the bear who is one size smaller is a high-level metamorphosis. Even if Xiaomeng advances, it is impossible for her cultivation to jump to the high-level metamorphosis, and... no matter what happens to Xiaomeng, it is impossible to shrink.

    So it's more likely to be the bigger bear.

    Xuan Xiaomeng was elated, huffing and running towards the owner's arms, running through the woods that blocked her view, but instead of being greeted with the owner's warm embrace, she was greeted with a bunch of probing eyes.

    Xuan Xiaomeng was puzzled.

    The four short legs jerked for a moment, jerked all over the body, stabilized his footsteps, and then squinted his small eyes, looking at the owners and friends on the opposite side in puzzlement.

    "...!!" What's wrong with everyone?

    Don’t you know Xiong Xiong yet?

    Why are you all quiet and ignoring the raging bears?

    Behind him, Xuan Xiaohei braked suddenly because of Xuan Xiaomeng, his clumsy body couldn't control his four legs, he slipped and fell out of inertia.

    The posture of falling out is so stupid that people can't see it.

    Looking at the bear that jumped out, everyone finally recovered from their bewildered state.

    It's confirmed, this one-size-larger bear is my own bear.

    Shen Bao was worried and happy at the same time, and hurriedly walked towards Xuan Xiaohei, who knew that Bai Shu's reaction was faster than his. As soon as he moved up, Bai Shu roared angrily and jumped out.

    As soon as he rushed to Xuan Xiaohei's side, the fox's paws were particularly merciless, scratching Xuan Xiaohei's bear's back fiercely.

    Bai Shu stared, and complained: "Zhi Zhi——Okay, you dead bear, we worked hard for you, but you are here to hook up with the little goblin.

    " Look at Xuan Xiaomeng.

    The more you look at Bai Shu, the more angry you become.

    So angry fox.

    In the woods that day, the dead bear must have gone off by itself.

    Without even saying hello, they sneaked around, making them think she was captured by Heng Fujiang.

    They beat Heng Fujiang until she was dizzy, afraid that if she made a mistake, she would be skinned by Heng Fujiang. As a result... in the blink of an eye, she was flirting with a little goblin and hiding away.

    It's fine to hook up with the little goblin, but the most annoying thing is, she, she... even fattened herself up.

    Look, the body that hasn't grown in six years has gained weight in such a short period of time.

    How much did she eat to gain weight so quickly?

    Bai Shu was angry, and his mouth was heavy.

    Xuan Xiaohei was dizzy from the fall, and before he could get up, he was caught on the back, and immediately after, his neck fell into the mouth of a fox.

    Xuan Xiaohei: "...!!".

    Who did this bear offend?

    Falling... can a bear's neck be bitten casually?

    "Hoho!!" If you dare to bite this bear's neck, this bear will kill you, you stinky fox.

    One bear and one fox formed into a group in the blink of an eye.

    Xuan Xiaomeng opened her eyes, and was stunned for a while, then when she came back to her senses, she saw Bai Shu pressing down on her brother Xiong and beating her, Xuan Xiaomeng was furious.

    "Bai Shu, don't hit Xuan Xiaohei." Xuan Xiaomeng yelled ferociously, turned over, and wanted to separate Bai Shu and Xuan Xiaohei.

    A stinky fox with a blocked nose and blind eyes. He can't even distinguish the smell and gender of Xiong Xiong and Brother Xiong.

    As soon as they met, he pressed her brother Xiong and beat her.

    Xiong Xiong finally found brother Xiong, this is going to be silly, she should pay him.

    Xuan Xiaomeng rolled over to try and persuade her to fight, but however, her small body shrunk too much, and hand-to-hand combat was not an advantage, so she rushed over, but Bai Shu's claws and her brother Xiong's bear legs greeted her.

    Pianxuan Xiaohei's bear legs were particularly powerful, and he kicked Xuan Xiaomeng in disorder, kicking Xuan Xiaomeng into somersaults.

    After rolling a few times, he finally fell on Shen Bao's legs in all directions.

    As soon as she leaned into the owner, Xuan Xiaomeng narrowed her small eyes, feeling wronged.

    The little butt rubbed against the ground, hugged Shen Bao's leg, and complained: "Shen Bao, they beat you like a bear." When complaining

    , the little paw was still pointing at Bai Shu's Xuan Xiaohei who was rolling together.

    Familiar complaint posture, familiar grievance tone...

    Everyone: "..."

    ——Misunderstanding the bear! ! !

    This little bear is his own bear.

    And that big bear is her legendary Xuan Xiaohei who is uglier than her and inferior to her everywhere...

    Shen Bao was stunned, looking at the little bear next to his leg in disbelief, "Xiaomeng, why are you so small?" Already?"

    After speaking, he quickly reached out and hugged Xuan Xiaomeng.

    It's only been a few days since I've seen her, how come Xiaomeng has become smaller, not just a little, but a full circle.

    This, this...

    what happened?

    "Zhizhizhi...Xuan Xiaomeng, why are you shrinking?" Bai Shu, who knew that he hit the bear wrongly, was shocked.

    Ignoring Xuan Xiaohei, he kicked his feet, crawled out from under Xuan Xiaohei's bear belly, jumped to Shen Bao's side, stared at Xuan Xiaomeng worriedly with fox eyes.

    Oops, the fox misunderstood the bear.

    That big bear is not Xuan Xiaomeng, but this little bear is.

    However, why did Xuan Xiaomeng shrink?

    Xuan Xiaomeng didn't want to talk about the issue of shrinking, so she opened her small eyes and seriously fooled the fox: "Leaping over the next level, the bear's beast body can't keep up, and it will be better next time."

    Xiong Xiong won't grow up, so sad You can't say anything about it and let them laugh at her.

    Xiong Xiong also wants face.

    After finishing speaking, Xuan Xiaomeng snorted, threw a bear's head to Bai Shu, then grabbed Shen Bao's clothes with two paws, and rubbed them affectionately.

    While rubbing against each other, she also blamed Shen Bao for abandoning her.

    The reason Xuan Xiaomeng gave was far-fetched. People who raise animals are most familiar with animals, so how could they believe her words.

    Everyone looked at her worriedly, wondering if there was something wrong with her cultivation.

    Shen Bao checked Xuan Xiaomeng's body, and found that her body had changed, and there was nothing wrong with her body, and her hanging heart was slightly relaxed.

    Make a sound, coaxing Xuan Xiaomeng in a low voice, saying that they didn't abandon her, but that she suddenly disappeared when she entered the advanced stage. They thought she was captured by Hengfujiang, so they left the woods to find her .

    Xuan Xiaomeng blinked her eyes before refusing to admit that it was her fault.

    She said in a childish voice, she didn't go anywhere, she was in the woods, and in the leaves under that tree, they didn't look for her carefully, which made her a lonely bear.

    ...What an inexplicable misunderstanding!

    The two sides met, and after exchanging what happened during this period, Xuan Xiaomeng slid to the ground, pushed her Brother Xiong over, introduced her to Shen Bao and the others, and said that Brother Xiong wanted to go back to Xiaoshan with her.

    The meeting between the two people was too sudden. As soon as the people from the Beast Sect and the beast met, they were all attracted by the two bears that appeared at the same time, and they didn't pay attention to Xuan Xiaohei. Ding Manyue immediately saw that Xuan Xiaohei had the power of a contract.

    The three looked at each other and communicated in mid-air.

    With the power of the contract, Xiaomeng wanted to bring Xuan Xiaohei back to Xiaoshan, but it might not be that easy...

    The three owners raised their eyebrows, Shen Bao said, "Xiaomeng was able to find your brother alone, it's amazing, After you get out of the secret realm, your elder brother will go back to Xiaoshan with us."

    Xuan Xiaohei is the contracted beast of the Beiyuan Beast Sect, this matter is not easy to deal with, so after leaving the secret realm, let the elder brother negotiate with the Beiyuan Beast Sect. Let's see if we can let Beiyuan Beast Sect cancel the contract on Xuan Xiaohei.

    If not, Xiaomeng might be disappointed.

    When Xuan Xiaomeng heard this, her small eyes lit up, she flicked her tail, and led Shen Bao and the others towards the woods.

    Find the owner, happy to be happy, but there is business to do.

    Xiong Xiong is not stupid, the bastard Heng Fujiang comes from Wuxiangzong, Wuxiangzong is a super giant master, if she doesn't beat him to death when she is at her most fierce in the secret realm, Xiongxiong is afraid that he will die when she gets out of the secret realm. There was no way to beat him to death.

    Moreover, the owners also said that Heng Fujiang was very strange, no matter how they killed him, they couldn't kill him.

    After hearing this, Xuan Xiaomeng raised her eyes and looked at the sky with a whimper.

    Grandpa Tiandao's eyes are too bad. Even a rascal who is so cute as her is going to kill him, but he has become his own son. Look, how tight is this protection...

    Shen Bao and the others are three people and eight beasts. Can't beat him to death.

    Hmph, Hengfujiang is protected, and Xiong Xiong is also a protected cub, so he is not afraid of him.

    She is a raging beast that is loved by tens of thousands of two-legged beasts in a whole country, and her luck was the strongest in her previous life. I don't believe she can't compare to the bad guy Heng Fujiang.

    Heaven said: "...!!"

    I am wronged!

    Bringing the owner back to the woods, Xuan Xiaomeng was about to introduce Jun Tianze to Shen Bao and the others, but when Xiong Yan raised her eyes, she found that her little fairy was gone.

    Xuan Xiaomeng was stunned.

    Could it be that the little goblin was shy and went back into the bamboo?

    Oh, this little goblin has such a temper. When Hua Qing asked him last time, he was too shy to let her tell her. This time, he hid again.

    Hey, it's not that he is shameless, why is he always hiding from her owners?

    Xuan Xiaomeng complained in her heart, and in the blink of an eye Jun Tianze was forgotten.

    There were quite a few people from the Beast Sect. Li Fan changed the subject and began to draw up a plan to set up traps near the medicine field and besiege the Hengfu River for the last time.

    This is really the last time, if Heng Fujiang cannot be killed this time, then Xuan Xiaomeng will be in danger.

    My little bear is already a bear in the Transformation Realm, if he can't kill him at a higher level, there is no doubt that Heng Fujiang will kill Xiaomeng...

    This is not the result they want to see, so we must do our best to kill him before he becomes stronger.

    The author has something to say:

    Thank you for the little angel who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution for me during 2022-01-04 01:46:33~2022-01-04 15:27:46~Thanks to the little angel for the

    irrigation nutrient solution : Xu Xixi_XIXI 35 bottles; hoshi 5 bottles; cool night like a song 2 bottles; balala energy 1 bottle;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

    ◎Latest comment:

    "What's going on?" Give the author a big catch ~

    What happened]

    "What happened?" Give the author a big catch~

    What happened]

    [Check in and check in]

    [Let Xuan Xiaohei follow his sister to meet Xiaozong , don't go back to the Northern Beast Sect, and don't go back to the Sword Sect. Even though Xiao Hei didn't suffer any grievances, I don't like the philosophy of the Northern Beast Sect. I'll give you a tip, and I don't want those two who want to make a contract. I like the carefree life of the little cutie in the Beast Sect. If Xiao Hei goes back, or those two people are still there, I will give you a negative score]

    [God should take the blame for this, you can say you prefer whoever you like, but the male lead will suffer from all kinds of disasters, and his fate is bound to be unlucky , At the beginning, I still believed that heaven rewards hard work, why can't you turn the table when you are doing nothingness and fortune-telling?] [

    Punch in]

    "Come in" and catch the author a big bug~]

    [I always feel that the original hero will linger]

    [ Press the paw]

    [It’s so cruel, Mom and Dad Xiong wrote it to death, Brother Xiong was also contracted (??﹏??), I hope Brother Xiong can terminate the contract] [Press the paw] [Change the contract and make

    it

    equal contract】

    [There is an old ghost here, so I can't die for the time being]

    [Punch in]

    [Must be killed, although it's unlikely]

    -End-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Trap in a Book By Song_smile

Historical Fiction

339K 9.3K 84
Her busy life soon comes to the end once she enters a small bookstore and finds her all-time favorite book. On the night she purchase the book, she p...
30K 475 55
Chi Yue became a student of the medical department of the Interstellar Galaxy Military Academy. The original owner came from a remote planet and was...
1.9M 68.2K 53
Woke up in the ancient era frightened the hell out of her. But she has to make a choice : Let the real plot take place or try to change it. ••• His p...
75.5K 2.2K 108
Su Yu, a descendant of the royal chef, transmigrated into the novel of cultivating immortals overnight, and became the cannon fodder second senior si...