I, panda, the strongest plush...

By Xiaoshuo_

Panda Xuan Xiaomeng has practiced to a great height, and on the day of crossing the catastrophe, she was smas... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 187

Chapter 56

162 4 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 56

    ◎Why two bears◎

    Heng Fujiang's difficulty in killing made the three foundation-building disciples of the Xiaoshan Beast Sect realize the gap between them and the disciples of the Great Sect.

    Before entering the secret realm, according to the information heard by senior brother Kanyan, Heng Fujiang was just an outer disciple of Wuxiangzong. But it was just such a silent and unknown outer disciple who dealt with them for nearly twenty days.

    The siege has been carried out many times, and every time Hengfujiang is in danger, he can escape from their siege.

    They tried everything, but they couldn't kill him.

    He seems to be an unbeatable Xiaoqiang, who can take his life in sight, but he will always be avoided by him at critical moments.

    It was the first time for Shen Bao and the others to meet such a difficult person to kill.

    Several people were horrified.

    Li Fan even asked, the meaning of the existence of this Hengfu River is to kill his own bear? Before Xiaomeng was killed by him, God wouldn't let them take his life?

    Li Fan's thought made Shen Bao terrified, and his murderous intent seemed to become real.

    Because of this guess, the three of them intensified their efforts to hunt down Heng Fujiang, and did not give him a chance to breathe.

    But even though they chased him down like a bereaved dog and seriously injured him countless times, they still couldn't take his life. During this period, when Ding Manyue's two spirit beasts were still helping, the thunder talisman thrown by Hengfujiang Blown up.

    This time, they fought fiercely, but in the end Heng Fujiang escaped from the siege.

    Heng Fujiang did not know what spells he used to evade their pursuit, and in the end they lost Heng Fujiang's whereabouts.

    Losing the whereabouts of Heng Fujiang, Shen Bao almost went crazy.

    Worried that after Hengfujiang escaped, he would attack Xiaomeng immediately. Isn't that Xiaomeng...

    But it's useless to worry, they can't find Hengfujiang anymore.

    But here, Li Fan suddenly remembered what Xuan Xiaomeng said, that Heng Fujiang would contract a colorful peacock in the Dapan secret realm.

    Colorful peacock... Fifty years ago, when he came to the secret realm for the first time, he was lucky enough to meet this peacock and knew where the colorful peacock nested.

    Li Fan proposed to go to the colorful peacock's nest and wait for the Fuheng River.

    Shen Bao thought about it and agreed to Li Fan's proposal.

    Now they can't find any trace of Heng Fujiang, so they can only use the most stupid method to wait and see.

    I hope Heng Fujiang will not be too hasty. Even if he wants to attack Xiaomeng, he will wait until he leaves the Dapan secret realm. In this way, they still have a chance to rescue Xiaomeng... The three of them were silent, and turned

    to the place where the colorful peacock was. ran away.

    On the other side, Heng Fujiang escaped from death and finally got rid of the three Beast Sect members. As soon as he got rid of them, he immediately found a secret cave to heal his injuries.

    He was seriously injured, and his true energy was almost exhausted.

    Even Yujian was barely able to fly, and it took him a full day to adjust his breath before he regained his strength.

    As soon as he had the strength, he set off again with a gloomy face, ready to join other disciples of Wu Xiangzong.

    After being chased and killed by the three members of the Beast Sect for nearly twenty days, Heng Fujiang still doesn't know how he got into the mad dogs of the Beast Sect.

    If it wasn't that he stole their spirit beast, as soon as he denied it, the group of people forced him to kill him with red eyes. Up to now, he still doesn't know what spirit beast they lost.

    Xiaoshan Beast Sect is a sect that doesn't show off mountains and show water. It doesn't want the disciples in the sect to be so strong. A few disciples in the Foundation Establishment Stage forced him into such a mess. He can't continue to walk around the secret realm alone, if he encounters those lunatics from the Beast Sect again, the consequences will be unpredictable, he must join the people from the Wuxiang Sect.

    Heng Fujiang knew that other people in the sect didn't like him, but it didn't matter whether he was compatible with them or not, in this secret realm, they were natural companions. No matter how deep the grievances between the Wuxiangzong people are, they will not stand by and watch him being besieged and killed by Xiaoshan Beast Sect people.

    His purpose of entering the secret realm this time is to contract the peacock with the blood of the Phoenix clan. As far as he knows, a senior sister of Zongli Qifeng also set his target on the peacock. Following them, he might be able to Find the peacock.

    As long as he finds the peacock, he has a way to make a contract with it.

    "Senior, do you still have the whereabouts of the auspicious beast?" Before he was about to join the disciples of the Wuxiang Sect, Heng Fujiang's eyes flashed unwillingness, he calmed down, and communicated with the old ghost in the god ring.

    Having enjoyed the benefits brought by luck, Heng Fujiang doesn't want to, and doesn't want to fall into the ordinary again.

    He wants luck, a lot of luck.

    Only with good fortune, can he reach the highest point in the cultivation world step by step, and become the ancestor that everyone admires and respects.

    Thinking that one day in the future, he will be famous in Fengnan, and he will fly to the upper world to live the same life as the sky, Heng Fujiang's eyes flashed scorching heat.

    But all of this requires luck, and Ruishou is his provider of luck.

    He had to find Ruishou and continue to borrow luck.

    He didn't want to live the old days of looking at people's eyes and being yelled at.

    Thinking of the days when he was still a mortal, Heng Fujiang's eyes flashed with gloom.

    Heng Fujiang's parents passed away when he was born. As he grew older, his relatives died one by one. Later, a flood destroyed the small village where he lived. He works as a waiter to make a living.

    In his second year as a waiter, various sects opened mountains to accept disciples, Heng Fujiang went to the place where Wuxiangzong recruited disciples with the mentality of giving it a try, to see if he had a chance to become a fairy.

    At the Lingtai, he was found to be a person with three spiritual roots, so he was recruited into Wuxiangzong.

    Sanlinggen, in a small sect like the Xiaoshan Beast Sect, he may be considered a bit talented, but in a giant sect like the Wuxiang Sect, he will only become a disciple of the outer sect.

    In Wuxiangzong, Heng Fujiang saw the cruelty of the cultivation world, and at the same time, he also saw the beauty of the stars and the moon of the sons of heaven.

    Heng Fujiang practiced diligently, and hoped that one day, he could be like the arrogance of the inner sect, who would be supported wherever he went. But for some reason, his path of cultivation was always full of ups and downs, and even almost died outside several times.

    Before, Heng Fujiang never thought about his misfortune in terms of fate. It wasn't until he went out and won a god ring from a mortal, and inadvertently awakened the venerable in the god ring, that he didn't know why he had lived his life. Such rough misfortune. .     It turned out that it was because of his strange horoscope, three disasters and eight disasters in his life, and he was doomed to be down and out in this life. Even if he stepped into the world of cultivation and became the envied immortal in the eyes of mortals, he could not change his destiny.     Fu Hengjiang wants to change his fate, he wants to be strong.     The mysterious venerable in the ring sympathized with his situation and offered help. In order to help him, he even broke into the secret realm of auspicious beasts that no one knew about, and took away the luck of auspicious beasts and transferred them to him.     Heng Fujiang heard others say that good luck is also a kind of strength. He scoffed at it, thinking that God rewards hard work, as long as he works hard, he will surely achieve something in the future.     But when he had luck, he realized that this sentence was true.     Before he borrowed luck, his fate was ill-fated, and he couldn't do anything smoothly.     But after he had luck, he encountered many adventures. He even got the inheritance of a senior Nascent Soul during his Qi training period. Not only that, he also found a spiritual object to cleanse his three spiritual roots, so that the three spiritual roots became It was so clear that it became an existence comparable to a single spiritual root.     Even when he wanted to enter the Dapan secret realm and contract a peacock with the blood of the phoenix, a god-given opportunity made several old ghosts appear in the sect. Relying on the soul eyes obtained in the inheritance of the monk Yuanying, he disguised himself as a spirit In a short time, those old ghosts were found out, and they became the objects of the suzerain's key care, and easily got the quota of Dapan Secret Realm.     Now, I also learned that there are auspicious beasts in the Dapan secret realm.     He can't miss this auspicious beast, he must get it.

    Only by getting the luck of the auspicious beast can his luck be completed and what he desires in his heart can be realized.

    【none. 】

    In the ring of the gods, a deep voice sounded

    【The auspicious breath of the auspicious beast only rose when you first entered the secret realm, and then disappeared. 】

    Heng Fujiang: "Then I will miss the auspicious beast." 【You are seriously injured, please     join the disciples

    first.

Unspeakably strange: [Now that you know that there are auspicious beasts in the world, you will be able to find them, there is no rush. 】

    Heng Fujiang: "Senior is right."

    That's right, he is covered in wounds now, and if he finds Ruishou, he may not be able to deal with it. It's better to meet up with the Wuxiangzong people first, and make a contract with the legendary colorful peacock.

    He has now entered the eyes of the suzerain. Before entering the secret realm, the suzerain told him that after the Dapan secret realm, he would let Zhenjun Ye Shang accept him as a true disciple and join Tianjiao Pavilion. Power, just look for the auspicious beast.

    Heng Fujiang made a plan and turned around to find the person of Wu Xiangzong.

    On the other side, after meeting the colorful peacock, Xuan Xiaomeng decided that she would not go anywhere. She would follow the colorful peacock and wait for Heng Fujiang to come out.

    Having made up her mind, Xuan Xiaomeng's small eyes flickered, and she ran to the lake surreptitiously, pouted her buttocks, and wanted to see if the fight between the peacock and the crocodile was over.

    Hiding behind a tree, he saw the colorful peacock eating the crocodile's beast pill, then flew to the woods on the other side of the lake, and lived under the shade of the tree. It seemed that the peacock was not about to leave. to go.

    Xuan Xiaomeng blinked, ran back to the medicine field, picked up Xuan Xiaohei who was still stunned, and asked him to go and stare at the peacock with her.

    Xuan Xiaohei has been so startled since hearing the words that he and Sister Xiong are going to be skinned and made into beads just now, now that Xuan Xiaomeng is pulling his ears, the moment he wakes up, anger arose in his small eyes "Aww..."

    Xuan Xiaomeng once again covered Xuan Xiaohei's mouth with her little paw when she heard Xuan Xiaohei's roaring.

    "Stupid bear, keep your voice down, let's go watch the peacock. That bastard Heng Fujiang will come to make a contract with the peacock at the end, and then we'll beat him together." He stared into a black bead.

    Xuan Xiao Hei Xiong's life is about to be in the hands of his sister Xiong again.

    He tried his best to inhale, but He Xuan and Xiaomeng covered him too tightly. After a few inhalations, he couldn't get any air, so he had to nod his head quickly.

    "Shh, don't disturb the peacock."

    Seeing him nodding, Xuan Bumeng finally retracted her paw.

    Then the two bears tiptoed back to the woods, swung their furry buttocks, and climbed up the tree in the same posture, preparing to sit on the tree and wait for the rabbit.

    In the medicine field, Jun Tianze, who heard the conversation between the two brothers and sisters, tightly frowned his eyes under the hood, and a fierce light flashed across his pupils.

    After a while, he pressed the hood and disappeared in a flash. When he reappeared, he was already sitting beside Xuan Xiaomeng and Xuan Xiaohei.

    Seeing him coming, Xuan Xiaomeng grabbed the tree pole and climbed into Jun Tianze's arms, then raised her nose, greedily inhaling his scent.

    "Jun Tianze, do you have bamboo grandchildren? Is your bamboo grandson as immovable as yours, can Xiongxiong eat it?" Hey, Xiongxiong can't eat the knot of Yuzhu in his pocket.

    But the bamboo grows in pieces, and I don't know if there are any of Jun Tianze's kind that have matured. If not, I want to eat it.

    Jun Tianze was stunned, then chuckled and said: "There are no bamboos and grandchildren, but there are the most delicious bamboos in the world. Later, I will take you to my house and treat you to eat." "Really?" Xuan

    Xiaomeng Bear grinned, happy.

    There are really good bamboos, and they are raging to go, to go...

    Jun Tianze nodded: "But I can't go home yet, when I can go back, I will definitely take you there."

    Xuan Xiaomeng looked at Jun Tian with bright eyes Ze: "It's agreed, don't lie to the bear."

    One person and one bear were chatting, suddenly, a few footsteps sounded in the medicine field, Xuan Xiaomeng's ears were sharp, and there was a sound from the medicine field, and she heard it.

    Xuan Xiaomeng's small eyes lit up, she held her breath and looked in the direction of the sound of footsteps.

    Heck, bears are smart.

    Look, this is not waiting for the bad guy.

    The peacock is here, who else can come here except Hengfujiang.

    However, Heng Fujiang seemed to have a companion, and the footsteps were a little messy.

    Xuan Xiaomeng clenched her bear paws tightly, ready to give Heng Fujiang a few panda punches as soon as she showed up.

    As soon as the bear fist was clenched, Xuan Xiaomeng's ears pricked up, and her little nose suddenly sniffed in the air.

    The familiar smell in the air made Xuan Xiaomeng abandon Jun Tianze without blinking.

    I saw her small body curled up, treating herself like a ball, and slammed onto the ground. Then, she shook her dizzy head twice, and rushed towards the medicine field.

    Seeing this, Xuan Xiaohei on the tree rolled out a fur ball that was one size bigger, and then rolled down the tree, and ran after Xuan Xiaomeng.

    "Aww, Shen Bao, Shen Bao, I miss you so much." Before Xiong ran out of the woods, the voice rang out first.

    Naimeng Naimeng's wailing sound was so loud that the peacock on the opposite side could hear it.

    The long-lost owner finally found her, and Xuan Xiaomeng was so happy that she forgot everything, the voice called Huan.

    Arriving at the medicine field, the three Shen Bao and the six beasts, who were about to find a place to ambush Hengfujiang, stopped in unison when they heard the sound, and turned their heads to the woods at the same time.

    Shen Bao and the others were supposed to belong to eight beasts, but two of them were injured and put into the spirit beast ring to heal their wounds, so there are only six beasts outside at this moment.

    The six beasts shrugged their noses, confirming that there was Xuan Xiaomeng's smell nearby, they were dumbfounded.

    "Bai Shu, didn't you say that Xuan Xiaomeng was taken away by Hengfujiang?" Li Fan's spirit beast, Silver Sable, turned his eyes and stared blankly at Bai Shu.

    Bai Shu was also confused, and tilted the fox's head: "Yes, it was packed away." Yin Diao tilted his head and looked at     the

    woods: "Then, who is calling Shen Bao now?"

, Two bears, one big and one small, appeared in front of their eyes.

    The three people and the six beasts looked at the two bears running over, one large and one small, all thought they were dazzled, no matter whether they were humans or beasts, they all squinted their eyes and looked at the two bears.

    Everyone: "...!!"

    Why are there two bears?

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angel who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-01-03 16:32:46~2022-01-04 01:46:33~Thanks to the little

    angel who threw the grenade : 1 piece; thanks to the little angels of the irrigation nutrient solution: 10 bottles of Leshan Leshui and Xuxu; 8 bottles     of

    Yingyi Qiyu;

Work hard!

    ◎Latest comment:

    "Fuhengjiang." Give the author a big catch~

    Is it Fuhengjiang or Hengfujiang? ]

    [Buy one get one free]

    [Tsk, the original hero is really annoying, and he is so confident in seizing the beast's luck]

    [Will Brother Xiong go to Xiaomeng's sect? 】

    【Update】

    [Tie Sahua Sahua]

    [Didn't you find out? Father Bear and Mother Bear were killed by Fu's accompanying grandpa who destroyed the secret realm! ]

    [The contract on Brother Xiong, it hasn’t been lifted yet]

    [Punch in]

    [Claw]

    [Punch in]

    [Hahaha, copied a panda]

    [Hahahahaha]

    [Beast sect people are very good, so hardworking to help Xiongxiong It's a pity that we can't deal with him in the secret realm after chasing down the villain. If the serious injury has not been dealt with, it will be difficult later. Heck, I don't have any luck, that's why he ruined the secret realm and silenced him, I really don't think I'm at fault! I hope to solve him quickly, it will be difficult to miss this opportunity. 】

    【Finally want to meet up】

    -End-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 358 62
Author: Eleven Youcheng Category: Science Fiction Space 205,900 words | serialized Update: 2023-08-13 [Infrastructure] [Power] [Apocalypse] [Food] [1...
99.5K 3K 111
Song Xiang returned home and inherited a small shop that was on the verge of bankruptcy. The warehouse door of the shop led to a small future city. T...
15.7K 319 17
Jasmine has traveled through, and she has become an ugly little zombie in the novel "Doomsday Strikes: The Rebirth of the Female Protagonist"! Where...
Trap in a Book By Song_smile

Historical Fiction

339K 9.3K 84
Her busy life soon comes to the end once she enters a small bookstore and finds her all-time favorite book. On the night she purchase the book, she p...