I, panda, the strongest plush...

Par Xiaoshuo_

Panda Xuan Xiaomeng has practiced to a great height, and on the day of crossing the catastrophe, she was smas... Plus

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 187

Chapter 50

170 2 0
Par Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 50

    ◎Little goblin, Xiong Xiong feels uncomfortable in her chest ◎

    Xuan Xiaomeng held her head high, her little black eyes fixed on the sky, and fell into deep thought.

    There was a bloody smell in the breath of father bear and mother bear. Could it be that they were injured when the bear den collapsed, so they hid in the Great Pan Secret Realm to heal their injuries?

    Didn't it mean that the Great Pan Secret Realm is opened every fifty years? Could it be that Father Xiong and Mother Xiong still have the ability to travel through the secret realm, directly from the bear's den to the Great Pan Secret Realm?

    Xuan Xiaomeng was puzzled.

    She always felt that something was wrong, and she couldn't analyze the key point even after racking her brains. Not only that, but the faint smell of blood also gave her a bad premonition.

    That premonition made her chest feel a little tight.

    Xuan Xiaomeng shook her head, tried her best to get rid of the uneasiness in her heart, and then tried her best to think on the bright side.

    If the aura of bear father and bear mother appears, then it should be fine. When the secret realm collapsed six years ago, they must have been seriously injured, otherwise, after more than six years, there would be no blood in their breath.

    Yes, that's it, father and mother bear must be injured.

    Xiong Xiong's parents are demons in the Mahayana realm, so it's impossible for something to happen so easily.

    By the way, there is also Xuan Xiaohei.

    Before entering the secret realm, she smelled Xuan Xiaohei, and Xuan Xiaohei might have come to the secret realm as well.

    Oops, with this calculation, the four members of the Xiong family seem to be able to reunite.

    Thinking that the family of four would be reunited soon, Xuan Xiaomeng convinced herself with joy in her eyes.

    Hey, Father Xiong and Mother Xiong are so unreliable. Although Xiong Xiong is advancing, he is still in the woods. Since they can leave the smell of bears in the woods, why didn't they find their cubs?

    Bear is sad, it's too much!

    Hmph, let you not recognize your cubs, when Xiong Xiong finds you, Xiong Xiong will definitely bite your tails.

    After setting the goal, Xuan Xiaomeng lost her eyes and was depressed for a while. The little tail curled up, turned around, and the four paws hugged a tree pole next to it, preparing to climb the tree.

    Standing tall and looking far away, she has to determine the direction first, and then act.

    As for Shen Bao, Bai Shu, and Ice Spider...Xuan Xiaomeng felt that the reunion of the family of four was the most important thing, and they would meet Shen Bao after they found Mama Xiong.

    Xuan Xiaomeng was thinking about something, and the chubby legs hugged the tree pole. She didn't know if the tree was too big, or what happened. Xuan Xiaomeng always felt that something was wrong.

    This tree pole doesn't look very big, why can't Xiong Xiong still hold it.

    Forget it, if you can't hold it, you can't hold it. Xiong Xiong has claws, and it can climb trees if you can't hold it.

    The pointy nails hooked the big tree, Xuan Xiaomeng whimpered and climbed up the tree.

    Most of the crowns in this forest were cut off by Shen Bao and Heng Fujiang during the fight. When they climbed to the top of the tree, Xuan Xiaomeng's sight became wider.

    Xuan Xiaomeng sat on a branch of a tree, shook her head, and looked around in all directions.

    There are all mountains in sight, and each mountain looks about the same. This, this... This makes Xiong Xiong how to distinguish the direction.

    There is a sun in the sky, but the position of the sun seems to be a bit wrong. It has been hanging on the top of the mountain on the left without any trace of movement.

    When she first entered the secret realm, she had seen the sky. At that time, the sun in the sky was in that position. Now, she has had a good night's sleep, she has successfully advanced, and the place where the sun hangs is still there.

    This is unscientific -

    Xiong Xiong is also a knowledgeable bear, hum, there must be something wrong.

    Forget it, if you can't tell the direction, you can't tell the direction. Xiong Xiong has a nose, and the nose can find the way.

    Bear father bear mother's smell is very weak, bear faster, otherwise the smell will disappear, and she will not be able to catch up with them.

    Sniffing the smell in the air, Xuan Xiaomeng glanced to the east with her small eyes, then reached her head, pondered the distance between herself and the ground, and then curled her limbs, skillfully rolled herself into a fur ball, from the height Tall trees, smashed directly to the ground.

    Bang, a loud noise.

    Fallen leaves were flying, dust was flying, and Xuan Xiaomeng landed safely.

    In the magic bamboo space, Jun Tianze saw the little bear's strange posture of descending the tree, and a slight smile appeared in his cold eyes.

    With a light smile, it seemed that the entire dead space was ignited, and strands of sunlight appeared in the gray sky.

    Landing safely on the ground, Xuan Xiaomeng shook her head twice to get rid of the dizziness on her forehead. With one short leg, she ran out of the woods, chasing the breath in the air.

    While looking for father and mother, Xuan Xiaomeng rarely used two things at once, and checked her own cultivation.

    After the advanced stage, she didn't even have time to check her cultivation, she smelled the smell of father and mother bear. Now, she finally had time to check the result of her advanced stage.

    After checking, Xuan Xiaomeng's small body, which was still running steadily, suddenly staggered and fell forward uncontrollably.

    The inertia of falling out made the bear more dizzy than when she fell from the top of the tree.

    However, Mao Xiong didn't care about dizziness at the moment, her small eyes were wide open, and Mao Xiong's face showed disbelief.

    Immediately, her dark circles drooped, and she quickly turned the demon pill to confirm her cultivation again.

    "Aoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...!

    "

    Ben Xiong is really talented, one advanced, and actually advanced to the high-level transformation.

    High-level, this is a realm that is only one step away from crossing the transforming catastrophe.

    It's almost complete.

    Xuan Xiaomeng opened her mouth slightly, Xiao Mao's face changed from shock at the beginning to ecstasy, propped up her small body, and rushed out.

    Happy to be happy, Xiong Xiong must not forget the business, the most important thing is to find Xiong's father and Xiong's mother.

    Xuan Xiaomeng was focused on looking for her father and mother, but while running, her little eyes fell into a daze.

    Because, the extremely light breath in the air has completely disappeared.

    Even Xuan Xiaomeng, a bear with an extremely keen sense of breath, could no longer smell that familiar smell to her.

    The high-level joy of advanced transformation gradually dissipated with the disappearing breath. The forward bear cub gradually slowed down.

    Xuan Xiaomeng stayed where she was, looking around with her head raised, her obsidian eyes were full of bewilderment.

    It's gone, the breath of bear father bear mother is gone!

    Bear father and bear mother, why don't you wait for Xiong Xiong.

    Xiong Xiong misses you so much.

    Xuan Xiaomeng couldn't smell it, frustration appeared on her fluffy face, and her round head drooped limply.

    Xu was thinking too much, and sporadic water mist blinded his eyes. Xuan Xiaomeng sat on the ground, and took out her Polygonatum odoratum from the Qiankun bag listlessly.

    Xuan Xiaomeng licked Polygonatum odoratum twice in a low mood, like an abandoned child, helplessly said: "Little goblin, my father and mother don't love Xiong Xiong anymore, and I haven't even noticed the smell of Xiong Xiong." With a

    little The childish voice in the nasal cavity is very pitiful.

    In the magic bamboo space, looking at the helpless little bear, Jun Tianze frowned tightly.

    "Little fairy, Xiongxiong's chest is uncomfortable." Xuan Xiaomeng stretched out her paw, and patted her chest hard. When she patted, the crystal water mist in her eyeballs rolled out of her eye sockets.

    Xuan Xiaomeng sobbed softly: "Papa Xiongma..."

    With this cry, the feeling of uneasiness before sprouted from the bottom of my heart again and expanded infinitely.

    This uneasiness made Xuan Xiaomeng terrified.

    I can't tell what it feels like, but I'm afraid from the bottom of my heart anyway.

    Xuan Xiaomeng knew where the uneasiness came from, and because she knew, she was sad.

    It seemed that the reunion of a family of four just now was just her expectation.

    Parents and mothers, what happened to you?

    Why didn't I find the bear, and what did the bloody smell represent...

    In the magic bamboo space, Jun Tianze looked at the little bear who was crying softly. Render the entire space.

    Immediately afterwards, a soft sigh resounded in the gray sky.

    "Ruichang's way is the way of destruction, and the destruction of the three realms is when his way of destruction is complete. Since he discovered the auspicious beast and the Buddha Tianjing, the parents of this little bear may be in danger."

    The magic breath rolled in the dead space, and the person under the hood suddenly raised his face and stared at the sky: "I want to go out." "The

    magic bamboo can restrain your soul breath. If you go out, you will be discovered by Ruichang. Ruichang's demonic nature Changeable and unscrupulous, once you two have a dispute in the cultivation world, the world will definitely be shaken."

    Jun Tianze: "You have a way."

    In the sky, after Jun Tianze's words, the voice suddenly disappeared.

    Immediately afterwards, the space oscillated suddenly, and the gray sky was divided into two. While the magic breath was raging, rendering the sky into ink, while the sun was shining everywhere, as holy as washing.

    Following the protruding phenomenon in the space, a silver figure suddenly appeared in the space.

    The war soul looked at the demon soul, disapproved and said: "The demon body is not yet completed. If the demon soul leaves the host for a long time, the demon will have defects in the future." Demon soul: "You are     trying to find a

    way."

Soul Demon Bamboo, the sobbing little bear, said: "The little bear is crying." The

    war spirit glanced out, looked at the little bear who was hugging the bamboo and sobbing softly, and said, "March, I will The divine breath is pregnant for three months, and after three months, you must return."

    War Soul caressed his sleeves, and a green bead of light shot out suddenly and sank into the forehead of the demon soul: "Hide your soul breath for three months, remember, don't use power, the cultivation world can't bear your magic breath. Hurry up!" Come back, quenching the demon body is what you should do now. The demon has been rebuilt successfully, and find a way to force Ruichang back to the upper heaven." Speaking of

    this, the war soul paused, and his consciousness glanced outside: " The realm of self-cultivation is too dangerous, so when you return, bring the little bear back to the upper heaven." The

    demon soul took the beads into his body, hummed lightly, turned around and disappeared into the space.

    At the same time, Xuan Xiaomeng, who was holding Polygonatum odoratum while biting and weeping sadly, when sniffing her nose, a strangely cold fragrance rushed into her little nose suddenly.

    The scent of Leng Zhu, which lures the bear, stopped the little bear's humming abruptly.

    Xuan Xiaomeng shrugged her nose and took another breath of air. The scent of bamboo in the nostrils is like a fine wine that infuses people, and Xuan Xiaomeng is instantly intoxicated by the intoxication.

    The small eyes that were still showing sadness just now became blurred.

    Beside him, the breeze was blowing, and a black shadow suddenly appeared in front of his eyes.

    The black shadow has a tall and straight figure, with a bun flying around his ears, his face under the hood is slightly pale, and his black eyes under his sharp eyebrows are like pools of ink, deep and spirited.

    Xuan Xiaomeng looked at the familiar black robe of the person in front of her, her head smeared with smoke, she tilted her head, and looked over in a daze.

    "Little fairy?" A cute, cute, drunken voice came out of Xuan Xiaomeng's mouth with some uncertainty.

    Jun Tianze moved towards Xuan Xiaomeng.

    As he walked, the fragrance of bamboo leaves in the air became more and more intense.

    The bear, who was so smoked that he couldn't find it, slowly threw away the Polygonatum odoratum in his hand, stretched out his claws, and grabbed Jun Tianze's leg.

    As soon as it was hung up, bear instinct, sharp bear teeth, bit down without any hesitation.

    As soon as the bear's mouth bit Jun Tianze, Xuan Xiaomeng's eyes blurred by the scent of bamboo, gently closed uncontrollably. At the same time as it was closed, the four bear paws holding Jun Tianze's thigh also lost their strength and drooped down.

    Jun Tianze bent over, and gently hugged the little bear who was about to roll to the ground. With his cold palm, he gently stroked the smooth fur of the little bear.

    The real touch of the palm made the person under the hood smile contentedly.

    It's no wonder that many bear huggers like to touch the bear. It turns out that the bear is so comfortable to touch.

    Jun Tianze smiled.

    Immediately, eyes closed slightly, the bamboo fragrance that made Xuan Xiaomeng forget her father and mother suddenly disappeared, and the air returned to normal. heart.

    "Go to sleep, wake up, I will take you to find Xuan Xiaohei."

    Jun Tianze put his arms around Xuan Xiaomeng with one hand, reached out, pressed his pale and slender fingers on the edge of the hood, then raised his head, and looked east Looked in two different directions from the north.

    Immediately, he put down the hand that was pressing down on the hood, and followed Xuan Xiaomeng's hair, then raised his steps and paced north.

    The author has something to say:

    Dear friends, Happy New Year’s Day

    —

    thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2021-12-31 15:07:59~2022-01-01 00:54:44 ~

    Thanks to the little angels of the irrigation nutrient solution: Sagacity-W, 28089163, 10 bottles of Joyful; 5 bottles of Bookworm; 1 bottle of Souffle; thank you

    very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

    ◎Latest comments:

    [When did the heroine change into a human form? Now that the relationship line is developing like this, I always feel that the hero is a pervert... (covering his face)]

    [The raging desire to eat the hero all the time]

    "You're trying to figure it out" is a great catch for the author ~

    it should be "You're thinking of a way"]

    [I want to see Xiaomeng's transformation]

    [Press the paw]

    [Find brother Xiong first, then avenge the bear father and mother bear]

    [Oh⊙ ⊙! ]

    [Looking for Brother Xiong, looking for him]

    [

    [Happy New Year's Day]

    [Here comes the male lead]

    [Mom and dad are probably made into beads, only Brother Xiong and Sister Xiong are left]

    [Click paws]

    [Can you keep a father bear Mother Bear’s remnant soul can still practice]

    [Happy New Year, Daddy, let’s discuss it and add more]

    -End-

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

8.3K 140 8
Qingyu-- The only support job in a well-known ancient martial arts game that can both fight and breastfeed. And one day, when Luo Nuo was controlling...
339K 9.3K 84
Her busy life soon comes to the end once she enters a small bookstore and finds her all-time favorite book. On the night she purchase the book, she p...
68.8K 2.1K 153
Senior programmer Xiao Qingyun once traveled to the interstellar world where mental power can also code. Talking to the machine depends on mental...