I, panda, the strongest plush...

By Xiaoshuo_

Panda Xuan Xiaomeng has practiced to a great height, and on the day of crossing the catastrophe, she was smas... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 187

Chapter 48

187 2 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 48

    ◎Look, there is a bear hanging from the tree◎

    Xuan Xiaomeng rushed into the woods with all the bear meat in his body.

    The aura in the secret realm is so abundant, Xiong Xiong chose to advance in the secret realm, it is simply too right, and she also smelled something good on the mountain.

    Not only on the mountain, but also in the entire secret realm, all of which are top grade.

    If Xiong Xiong opens her stomach and eats for a month, until the secret realm is closed, maybe she will be a mid-transfiguration cub after she goes out.

    Xuan Xiaomeng searched for the smell and came to a place with dense tree crowns in the forest.

    The lush branches blocked the light, and the woodland was shady. On the wet ground with fallen leaves, many red spiritual grasses that looked like zhi crowns exuded a strong vitality from the roots of the big tree.

    When Xuan Xiaomeng arrived at the place, she sat on the ground with her buttocks, pulled her claws together, picked off a plant, and stuffed it into her mouth.

    Xuan Xiaomeng doesn't know much about the spiritual grass in Fengnan Continent. Although she has been reincarnated for more than a hundred years, she has always lived in the closed panda secret realm before.

    In the Panda Secret Realm, what she recognizes most clearly is the spiritual bamboo forest in her house, which is so big that she can't run to the edge even after running for ten days and nights.

    There are also other spirit herbs in Panda Secret Realm, and they are all delicious. But she has a pair of unreliable bear father and bear mother, who never told her and Xuan Xiaohei what the name of the spirit grass they ate was.

    Anyway, in one sentence, you can eat it.

    This also led to Xuan Xiaomeng's cognition of spiritual grass, only to eat and not to eat.

    What's the name? She went blind and couldn't tell at all.

    And it's amazing that she can automatically identify between what can be eaten and what can't be eaten.

    This identification skill is innate to her, and it is more accurate than those alchemists who are familiar with the attributes of spirit grass. And the zhiguan red spirit grass that grows in this forest is what Xuan Xiaomeng can eat.

    Shen Bao took a step slowly, and when he arrived in the forest, his own bear had already started eating happily.

    He also ate until his small eyes narrowed into a slit.

    One look and you can tell she's satisfied with what she puts in her mouth.

    "Xiaomeng, don't eat indiscriminately." Seeing this, Shen Bao hurriedly stopped her.

    There are not only spiritual herbs in the secret realm, but also countless poisonous spiritual herbs. Xiaomeng eats them regardless, but don't eat the wrong things.

    "Ben Xiong has a very good nose. There are a lot of spiritual herbs in this piece, and they are all good things. Shen Bao, pick them up quickly, and Xiongxiong is about to advance."

    Xuan Xiaomeng stuffed the remaining Hongguanzhi into his mouth, and took a picture. Patting his little paws, he raised his head and looked at the densely packed trees above him.

    After a while, the little bear seemed to have found a satisfactory place, flicked its little tail, hugged a tree pole next to it, grunting and clumsily climbed up.

    The posture of climbing the tree is so silly that people can't help laughing. I wish I could grab her down and let her climb two more times.

    After climbing up the tree, Mao Tuanzi was safe and sound. She climbed onto a branch that seemed to be unable to bear the weight of her small body, and hung herself on the tree as a pendant. Then, with four short legs hanging, he closed his eyes without even saying hello.

    Shen Bao was originally worried that his little beast ate the wrong food, but in the end, this worry was stuffed in his heart, when he looked up, he saw the branch she was hanging from again.

    The tree was only the size of his arm, and the little bear was hanging on it, and it swayed when the wind blew, as if it would fall down at any time.

    Shen Bao was startled, his brows were furrowed, and he wanted to go up the tree and grab the little bear who didn't take the bear's life seriously.

    Unexpectedly, before he could move, the bear hanging from the branch was already snoring.

    Shen Bao: "...!!"

    This speed of falling asleep is too fast!

    With the undulating snoring of the little bear, in the quiet forest, countless auras seemed to be attracted by some kind of attraction, and they swarmed into the bear's body.

    At the same time, a circle of colorful light suddenly appeared on the little bear.

    In this light, there is still a faint golden streamer.

    But this streamer is very weak, completely covered by the colorful light, if you don't look carefully, you can't see it at all.

    Shen Bao was lucky enough to see the colorful light once. It was the divine light bestowed by the sky after a spirit beast of the Beast Sect had survived the lightning calamity of transformation when he first joined the Beast Sect.

    Seeing the divine light emerging from Xuan Xiaomeng's body, Shen Bao paused abruptly, knowing immediately that Xiaomeng was about to advance.

    But it's strange, Xiaomeng is just a little beast in the Demon Core Realm, why does a divine light appear on his body when he advances?

    Could it be that this divine light was the divine light she obtained from the Flying Tiger Thunder Tribulation last time?

    Those divine lights didn't dissipate, but were saved by her?

    Hiss—can the divine light survive?

    Shen Bao was puzzled and couldn't figure out what happened to Xuan Xiaomeng. Seeing that she was in samadhi, he no longer wanted to get her off.

    With a swipe of his sleeve, he placed a thick layer of leaves under the branch Xuan Xiaomeng was hanging on to prevent her from accidentally falling and hurting her. Carefully compared the Hongguanzhi on the ground.

    After comparing the Hongguanzhi on the ground, Shen Bao was completely numb.

    ...Is this little bear in my house a treasure hunting mouse?

    Hehe, he ran casually and found the extremely hard-to-find Hongshuangzhi in the Dapan secret realm.

    Hongshuangzhi is a high-grade elixir, more precious than the Fengbao lotus seeds that Xuan Xiaomeng, Bai Shu, and Rong Jie once ate, and an outside plant can even get tens of thousands of middle-grade spirit stones. This kind of medicinal herb can be used to refine the elixir that expands the meridians.

    If the meridians can be expanded, more spiritual energy can be absorbed during meditation. As the amount of spiritual energy incorporated increases, the cultivation base will naturally increase.

    Speaking of which, Xu Hao is actually not the only Jindan Daoist who is approaching the end of the Xiaoshan Beast Sect. There are also four Jindan Daoist people who have no hope of attacking Yuanying in this life. They just accept their fate. Only Xu Hao is the only one. , The reason why they stop at the golden core and cannot advance an inch is the narrowing of the meridians.

    The cultivation world always talks about talent, but in fact, the so-called talent refers to the strength of spiritual roots and tendons. Why monks with the same spiritual roots and realms are strong or weak, the difference lies in the toughness and strength of the meridians of the two sides.     Those with narrow meridians, with the same spiritual roots, can't practice faster than those with wide meridians. And similarly, if the meridians are strong enough for those with three or five spiritual roots, then they also have the opportunity to pursue the avenue of longevity.     It is said that the last time someone brought out Hongshuangzhi from the Dapan Secret Realm was a hundred years ago, and only a few plants were brought out. Such a hard-to-find thing, but when Xiaomeng raised her nose, a large area popped out.     Shen Bao felt that according to the luck of his little beasts, after this trip to the Great Pan Secret Realm, their Beast Sect might gain a lot from the secret realm, and their strength would increase greatly.     At least Daoist Xu Hao and the other three Jindan Daoist are expected to be promoted to Nascent Soul. Even if only one of the four Jindan masters can reach the Nascent Soul Realm, the strength of the Beast Sect will be greatly improved.     With hundreds of red frost mushrooms, the Beast Sect might be able to pile up a few Nascent Soul True Monarchs with these red frost mushrooms. You can't miss it...     After Shen Bao was shocked, without a word, he put the ice spider in the spirit beast ring Released with Bai Shu, let the two spirit beasts help to collect Hongshuangzhi.     Bai Shu was released from the spirit beast ring, and as soon as he opened his eyes, he was caught by the most eye-catching divine light in the dark forest.     Looking at the bear hanging on the branch, Bai Shu's fox eyes showed envy.     "This is the divine light obtained by the stinky bear when the flying tiger crossed the calamity last time." The last time the flying tiger crossed the calamity,     under the divine light, Xuan Xiaomeng's cultivation rose for a while, then stagnated for a while, and finally stopped at the demon core state and reached perfection . Later, she learned that she suppressed her cultivation in order to enter the Dapan Secret Realm, and she even scolded her for extravagance and waste of divine light.     Dare to Love Dead Bear didn't waste the divine light, but stored the divine light for later use when advanced.     But in other words, can Shenguang store it?     ... Tiandao chased the beast that fed Shenguang, and it was really different.     Bai Shu blinked, just like Shen Bao, doubts arose in his heart.

    However, having seen too many strange things about Xuan Xiaomeng, after a moment of doubt, Bai Shu put his divine light behind him, stretched his limbs, and started to help Shen Bao collect Hongshuangzhi.

    The Red Frost Mushroom grows in the dense forest, which is naturally cold, and the two spirit beasts Bai Shu and Ice Spider like the cold, so the two beasts feel that this Red Frost Mushroom is tailor-made for them.     Bai Shu is very courageous, obviously Shen Bao has told her that Hongshuangzhi is going to bring back to the Beast Sect, and give it to Master Xu Hao and others. But the little fox was careful and thoughtful, picking and eating while stealing, but the ice spider was honest, wanted to eat, but didn't dare to act rashly, so he had to speed up the picking.     The eight-legged legs move together, and the one that is picked is called a fast one.     That's all, but she has a strange appearance and a big giant spider. When she walks, she always has an indescribable sense of weirdness.     Here, one man and three beasts, lucky enough to cover this mountain.     Of course, one of them was hanging from a tree and doing nothing.     On the other side, in a dark cave, a young monk in an indigo robe, with an indifferent expression, stepped out of the cave step by step, holding a sharp magic sword.     On the dharma sword, the bright red blood was like a red line, falling straight from the tip of the sword to the ground.     The man who walked out of the cave had handsome features and an outstanding temperament. Perhaps it was because of killing someone, the murderous intent between his brows had not completely subsided.     This killing intent ruined his handsomeness and made him look more ruthless.     He held his wrist lightly and carried the long sword behind his back.     And with the movement of his sword, in the cave, the lifeless corpse lying on the ground was instantly wiped out without leaving a trace.     If there is anyone present who has no Xiangzong, he must be able to recognize it at a glance. The person who disappeared in ashes is the foundation-building monk who looked down on Hengfujiang before entering the Great Pan Secret Realm.     And the one stepping out of the hole with the sword in hand was Heng Fujiang whom he said he didn't like.

    Heng Fujiang suddenly emerged in Wuxiang Sect. From an unknown outer disciple, he suddenly won the favor of Lan Chushan, and many people disliked him. At the time of Wu Xiangzong, everyone still had scruples. Although they were unhappy with him, they would not provoke him in private, but after entering the Dapan Secret Realm, they would not have so many scruples.

    Disobedience and jealousy can no longer be concealed. When the evil bred by jealousy is magnified, provocative words will turn into real actions.

    As a result of the action, he died under the sword of Hengfujiang.

    After killing his fellow disciples, there was no disturbance on the Hengfu River, as if he was not worried at all that his murder of fellow disciples would be exposed.

    Holding the sword, Heng Fujiang stood at the entrance of the cave, looking up at the sky, trying to figure out where in the secret realm he fell.

    As far as he knew, there was a multicolored peacock with the blood of a divine beast in the Great Pan Secret Realm. This peacock had appeared before when the Great Pan Secret Realm was opened last time, and I don't know if it will appear again this time.

    Look for it first, he will enter the Jindan realm in a short time, and he doesn't have his own contracted beast so far. If he can contract a spirit beast with the blood of a divine beast, it will be a worthwhile trip.

    After Heng Fujiang observed the surroundings, he put the dharma sword back into the scabbard, and started to walk south.

    As soon as the footsteps were stepped out, a voice suddenly sounded in the sea of ​​consciousness.

    [Hengfujiang, there are remnants of auspicious beasts in the secret realm of Dapan, go and find them quickly. 】

    The voice was deep and hoarse, as if it came from a certain abyss hole in the confinement, full of treachery.

    Heng Fujiang paused, lowered his eyes, and looked at the smooth fingers: "Senior, did you say that there are still auspicious beasts in the world?" The

    question fell, and a faint light halo loomed on the fingertip on the left.

    【Auspicious beast secret is so big, it is not surprising that there are other auspicious beasts. Look for it quickly, although the deity borrowed the luck of the auspicious beast for you, but the luck of the auspicious beast borrowed has already entered into decline. It won't last long, you are born with weak luck, if you don't make up for it, you will suffer from various accidents in the future, and these accidents may even make you no longer have the chance to pursue the Dao. 】

    The deep voice rang out unhurriedly, with bewitching words, which made Heng Fu Jiangben's relatively clear eyes appear dark in an instant.

    "Senior, do you know where the auspicious beast is?"

    [The light of the auspicious beast comes from the east. If you go to the east to find it, you may be able to meet it. 】

    Heng Fujiang: "Thank you for your guidance, senior."

    【No need to thank you, you have a deep relationship with this deity, and helping you is also helping me. 】

    The author has something to say:

    Thank you for the little angel who voted for me or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2021-12-30 14:49:49~2021-12-31

    01:25:10

    Angel : 20 bottles of Reaper Chef; 10 bottles of 44984334, Scarlet Snow, Lemon, Work or Not Work; 5 bottles of わらえ, Black Cat; 2 bottles of Xiao Yezi; Yundanfengqing, 1 bottle of 41027665; Support, I will continue to work hard!

    ◎Latest comment:

    [Dizzy]

    [Bah! Garbage Hengfu River! ]

    [See you next year! I wish you a happy and successful career in 2022! By the way, please add more! ]

    [The father and mother who were killed by the original hero? Brother Xiong is in danger]

    [Press the paw]

    [So the collapse of the Ruishou secret realm was caused by the old man] [ Hiss

    , uncomfortable]

    [He should have borrowed it from Father Xiong and Mother Xiong

    . ! !

    Whose luck did Hengfujiang borrow? Brother Bear's? It’s still the late Xiong Dad Xiong Ma, I feel that Xiong’s chances are relatively high, it’s not necessarily that the dead can be borrowed]

    [It’s not Brother Xiong’s, it’s born with the heroine, it’s not like the luck will be gone so soon, this villain came to the door by himself, don’t let the heroine let him go, if he can’t beat him, let the hero come out and deal with him, let him regret it Come kill the heroine. ]

    [Brother Xiong is gone? ? ? 】

    【Scatter flowers and flowers?】

    【Come on ragingly】

    【Too ruthless, this is the remnant soul that specializes in killing beasts】

    【Kill him ragingly】

    -End-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

609K 17.8K 12
"Delicious..." From the moment he tasted your blood, he knew you would belong to him. You were the only one he ever was interested in, the only one h...
6.2K 65 10
As the youngest daughter of the Lord of Three Thousand Worlds, Yun Xiao was dragged by the system to complete the task of "Best Male No. N", disguise...
16.5K 370 16
Tegan Nox had quite a rocky road to travel in her WWE this far. Some injuries have kept her on the sidelines for so long, but she couldn't give up. S...
29.6K 729 94
Author: Chan Lai Lai Category: Online Games Science Fiction Release time: 2022-02-17 Latest: Chapter 113 Extra: After the Siege (2)... online science...