I, panda, the strongest plush...

By Xiaoshuo_

Panda Xuan Xiaomeng has practiced to a great height, and on the day of crossing the catastrophe, she was smas... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 187

Chapter 40

230 2 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 40

    ◎Xiong Xiong regards you as a friend, but you want to be Xiong Xiong’s sister-

    in-law◎After getting the answer from Huaqing that Xiong’s father and mother are all right, Xuan Xiaomeng completely let go of her hanging heart, she didn’t doubt Huaqing’s words at all, let alone think about it However, everyone will weave a lie together to deceive her.

    Mao Tuanzi's sadness came and went quickly. She only occasionally thinks of her brother Xiong, and the bear den where she has lived for a hundred years.

    However, Xuan Xiaomeng has never been in love with home, and the nostalgia for the bear's den was only for a short while, and then it was forgotten.

    Ever since she had a dream that night that her brother Xiong would be cramp and skinned thirty years later, the lazy hairball finally felt a sense of urgency.

    Although Brother Xiong has not been found yet, she has to prepare early. When the time comes, she will skin anyone who dares to skin Brother Xiong.

    ... Come on, this is a ferocious bear!

    For the sake of Brother Xiong's life, Xuan Xiaomeng even diligently picked up the bear fist of the panda family that shocked the demon world in her previous life. Get up, hey hey hey, bear punch.

    Xuan Xiaomeng is very familiar with this set of boxing techniques. The only bad thing is that the body has shrunk and the coordination of the limbs is not as good as before.

    Therefore, what she is practicing now is the coordination of limbs.

    But the degree of coordination is related to the size, the size is not as big as before, no matter how much you practice, in the eyes of others, it will always be crooked.

    The clumsy bear appearance opened the eyes of the wind snake that Kanyan sent to Mingyuetai to protect Mao Tuanzi.

    I have lived for hundreds of years, but I have never seen such a cute bear. But she didn't realize it herself, she hummed and hummed while crooked, playing with great vigor.

    Fortunately, no matter how crooked she is, her explosive power is real.

    On the old tree that had been planted for an unknown number of years in Mingyue Terrace, in just a few days, there were countless hollows, each of which was as big as Xuan Xiaomeng's fist.

    Punching is not counted, she even began to ponder, tempering her claws.

    In her previous life, her bear claws had been tempered by her to become her most lethal weapon. Now, Xuan Xiaomeng is still going to follow the old path and use her claws as an attack weapon.

    Good idea, but difficult to practice.

    Because she is still a young cub, her claws are not hard enough and sharp enough, she needs to spend more time polishing her claws.

    Ever since, under the black dragon statue, the black and white bear grinding its claws happened again.

    The thinking of the little beasts is amazing.

    Under the statue, originally there was only one bear grinding its claws, but two days later, the claw grinding team grew stronger, and a circle of little spirit beasts that used their claws to catch people lay neatly under the statue, sticking out their little buttocks and imitating the example All sharpened their claws.

    While grinding, they also exchanged their experience of grinding claws strangely.

    Now Xuan Xiaomeng is a great hero in the eyes of the little spirit beasts of the Beast Sect.

    Look, what a terrific bear, before he even reached the Transformation Realm, he passed through the Transformation Thunder Tribulation first. Although Mao Xiong didn't belong to this Transformation Thunder Jie, it was because it wasn't her Jie that the little beasts thought she was powerful.

    The little cub in the Yaodan Realm was not killed by lightning. Can the little beasts not worship it?

    I heard from the cat owners who watched the catastrophe that Xuan Xiaomeng was amazing, and they were still feeding the flying tiger under the catastrophe of thunder. It is said that the tiger was fed by her to survive the catastrophe of thunder.

    It's so amazing, no wonder so many beasts couldn't beat her when they were scrambling for food.

    A role model...

    I don't know if it's a psychological effect, but all the little beasts feel that their claws have become sharper.

    Xuan Xiaomeng didn't want to pay attention to these stupid beasts at all, and concentrated on sharpening her claws. During this period, Bai Shu finally rose from the body training state to the demon core state. Once he entered the demon core state, this guy called Rong Jie and Xuan Xiaomeng. Moe had a fight.

    Two against one, both at the demon core stage, so it should be possible to beat Xuan Xiaomeng no matter what. Unfortunately, Mao Tuanzi was very hardworking during this period, his fists were hardened, and his claws were a little bit sharper than the former striker. After a fight, both the fox and the leopard were embarrassed.

    Xuan Xiaomeng was also plucked off a lot of bear hair by two little friends, and a fox tooth mark was left on the bear's leg.

    After the fight, the three little beasts lay paralyzed in the piece of spiritual bamboo in Futian Valley, basking in the sun sprawled all over.

    "Xuan Xiaomeng, does your brother look exactly like you?" The warm sunshine made Bai Shu narrow his eyes comfortably.

    She was enjoying the baptism of the sun, and asked about Xuan Xiaomeng, Brother Xiong, Xuan Xiaohei.

    Because of their good relationship, Xuan Xiaomeng felt a little melancholy when she first learned about the accident in Tianxi Mountain. Bai Shu was always observant, and seeing that Xuan Xiaomeng seemed to have something on her mind, she asked a question.

    As soon as he asked, he found out that the whereabouts of Xiong Den and Xuan Xiaohei were unknown.

    Xuan Xiaomeng stayed in a daze, but knew that there were some things that she couldn't say, so she only mentioned the matter of Xiong Nest and Brother Xiong with her little friend, and about the Futu Tianjing, she kept her mouth tight and didn't mention a word.

    "Almost, but this bear is prettier than him. He doesn't like to be clean, and always rolls on the ground, dirty, not as pretty as this bear." Xuan Xiaomeng held Polygonatum in her hand, stuck out her little tongue, and enjoyed it. Licked a few times.

    ...The appearance of disliking Xuan Xiaohei outrightly, as if she doesn't like to roll.

    "Don't hug Polygonatum odoratum all day long and lick it. If you can't eat it after licking it, why bother?" Bai Shu curled her lips, and broke off a Lingzhu shoot from the Lingzhu field and threw it to Xuan Xiaomeng: "I've already put you I sent a letter back to Bingyuan with the portrait of you, and I asked my father to help you pay attention. There are many little monsters under my father's throne. I will definitely find your brother. By the way, after I find your brother, let your brother touch me for a month, which is regarded as a reward . "

    This dead bear is very stingy, if you want to touch her, it depends on her mood.

    Heh heh, it's a race anyway, the lucky ones should have similar attributes. When she finds Xuan Xiaohei, she will hug her every day. If Xuan Xiaohei looks as good-looking as Xuan Xiaomeng, she will make a sacrifice and marry Xuan Xiaohei. When the time comes, she can hug her however she wants. , You can also take advantage of Xuan Xiaohei's luck.

    ... What a cunning fox!

    Mao Tuanzi regards her as a little sister, but she wants to be Mao Tuanzi's sister-in-law.

    Rong Jie opened his mouth, yawned, and tilted his head to comb his fur: "There is news from Anyunyuan that your brother is not in Anyunyuan."

    Good partners are still very reliable at critical moments, and they don't need Xuanxiao Meng opened his mouth, and the two started their relationship, helping Xuan Xiaomeng find Brother Xiong.

    "Thank you all. When we go to the Dapan Secret Realm, Xiong Xiong will find something delicious for you." Xuan Xiaomeng looked at the bamboo shoots thrown by Bai Shu, with a melancholy face, and sighed deeply: "Hey, I don't know that Xuan Xiaohei is here. Outside, is there any bamboo to eat?"

    Bai Shu: "It's okay, it's okay, bamboo is not a scarce commodity, as long as you don't picky eaters, you won't starve to death. By the way, the owners of the Houtian sect have a ring, do you want to go and see it?"

    "No, benxiong is busy and has no time to go. Have you talked to the owner about making a temporary contract with Shen Bao?"

    Her cultivation base was about to move, almost unable to hold back. She has to go back to her nest to sleep, suppress her cultivation, and then enter the Dapan secret realm, the first step is to advance.

    Heh heh heh, by then she will be able to beat the bear of the Jindan Twolegged Beast. I don't believe that Heng Fujiang, who is still in the foundation stage, can beat the bear.

    "What are you busy with? I think you are sleeping, poor bear. Be careful to sleep to death one day. It's so much fun to watch the arena. Two-legged beasts fight, it's very interesting." The competition arena for the places in Dapan Secret Realm.

    The beast sect has a small population, unlike other sects, they have to go to a sect competition to determine the personnel. Three quotas, eighteen disciples, and a few desks can solve the problem.

    Perhaps it was because of raising animals. The atmosphere in the Beast Sect is very harmonious. Whether it is the upper-level Golden Core cultivator or the lower-level Qi training disciples, their temperaments are relatively gentle.

    It is very rare for brothers to discord and intrigue in the sect.

    The atmosphere of the beast sect is completely different from other sects fighting to the death for resources.

    Even if it is something that can obviously gain benefits such as going to Dapan Cheats, there is no such thing as you plotting against me or me plotting against you in the sect. Anyway, it's right to go if you have high strength. If you go, you can get more good things in the Dapan Secret Realm.

    Bai Shu: "I've said it, here it is. This is my princess's spirit beast ring. Later, you hand it over to Shen Bao." ...

    Another kind of beast sect, the spirit beast ring, which holds spirit beasts, is not in the hands of the contractor. , but in the hands of the spirit beast itself.

    Seeing that Bai Shugang gave Xuan Xiaomeng the spirit beast ring, Rong Jie squeezed the universe bag under his neck and handed his spirit beast ring to Xuan Xiaomeng as well.

    Xuan Xiaomeng was not polite to them either, she took away the spirit beast ring and concentrated on eating bamboo.

    Time flies. The Beast Sect quickly made a reservation for the personnel to go to the Great Pan Secret Realm, and Shen Bao got the quota as he wished. Among the three people who went to the Great Pan Secret Realm, besides Shen Bao, there were two other disciples from the Foundation Establishment Stage.

    One is Li Fan, the foundation-builder cultivator of Xingyun Peak, and the other is Ding Manyue, a bloodline member of a Jindan Daoist in the sect.

    Xuan Xiaomeng knew these two people well, and during the time she was eating meat, these two people fed her a lot. Ding Manyue knew her very well. When she was picked up by Shen Bao and returned to the Beast Sect, Ding Manyue still wanted to raise her, but because she had just arrived in a strange place, she was very timid, so she only clinged to Shen Bao, Ding Manyue Seeing this, he didn't force her.

    Before going to the Dapan secret realm, the little friend that Mao Tuanzi made an appointment with was brushed off by Huaqing. In the end, Rong Jie didn't go to the secret realm of Cheng Da Pan, the reason was because of his identity of the Yin Leopard clan.

    Hua Qing was worried that someone would find out his identity and attract evil cultivators to covet him again, and said that if Rong Jie could not transform, he would not be able to leave Xiaoshan for life.

    This is Xiaoshan Beast Sect's promise to the Yin Leopard Clan.

    Rong Jie's identity is indeed a big problem.

    Xuan Xiaomeng sighed, patted Rong Jie's head comfortingly, and promised him that she and Bai Shu would definitely bring him back something good.

    Looking at Xiong who felt sorry for him, Rong Jie rolled his eyes.

    The bear's expression is too rich, if I don't know it, I thought he was making a fuss about going to the Dapan Secret Realm.

    This time I went to Dapan Secret Realm, and the leader was Xu Hao. Besides Xu Hao, Xuan Xiaomeng also found Wind Snake in the team.

    When Xuan Xiaomeng saw the wind snake, doubts flashed in her eyes.

    The Wind Snake is Kanyan's contract beast, and he rarely shows up in front of people, and is inseparable from Kanyan. The Wind Snake followed Xu Hao to the Dapan Secret Realm, but what about Kanyan?

    Where did Kanyan go?

    "Xuan Xiaomeng, what are you dawdling about, you're on board." Bai Shu's shout brought Xuan Xiaomeng back to his senses.

    Xuan Xiaomeng opened her small eyes, glanced at the Wind Snake standing on the deck, flicked her tail, and boarded the boat with a limp.

    This is a large ship, the temperature inside the ship is suitable, and there are more than a dozen small rooms, each of which has the same layout. This is a man-carrying weapon refined by master craftsmen. As long as the spirit stone is inlaid on the spirit stone of the building boat, the building boat can fly into the sky and fly for a long time.

    Convenience is convenience, but it consumes some spirit stones.

    Every time you activate it, you will get a top-quality spirit stone, which is not afforded by ordinary sects. Fortunately, the Beast Sect is not poor, otherwise the group of them would have to take the teleportation formation to go to another fairy city, and squeeze a boat with a group of people.

    The boat hadn't taken off yet, because before boarding the boat, Xu Hao got off the boat temporarily and said he would be back in a quarter of an hour.

    Xuan Xiaomeng got on the building boat, and walked towards Bai Shu with a flick of her tail: "Isn't Xu Hao the one who led the team? Why did Senior Wind Snake come with you? Ben Xiong didn't hear that Kanyan is going to Dapan Secret Realm too?"

    Bai Shu leaned on the edge of the building boat with both forelimbs, and looked down at Yukang Town curiously: "I don't know."

    Xuan Xiaomeng shrugged her small nose and yawned: "Ben squint for a while, when the building boat starts, Remember to wake me up."

    After coming to Fengnan Continent for so long, this is the first time for Xiong Xiong to see the scenery outside, so he can't miss it.

    After Xuan Xiaomeng finished speaking, she glanced out of the corner of her eye and saw Xu Hao stepping up from the steps of the building.

    Seeing Xu Hao coming up, Xuan Xiaomeng's small black eyes froze, and her bear mouth opened slightly.

    She blinked, frowned, and looked at Xu Hao's face for a while. After looking around, he tilted the bear's head again, and glanced at the wind snake that was quietly standing on the deck like a ghost.

    Hehe, Xiong Xiong said why the wind snake came, but there was no trace of Kanyan.

    It turned out to be wearing a vest!

    Weird, what is he going to do?

    The author has something to say:

    I have changed the map, and I am going to cheat others

    ———     Thank you for voting or irrigation for me during 2021-12-26 17:44:23~2021-12-27

    07:40:56

Little angel of nutrient solution~

    Thanks to the little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: 10 bottles of dumplings; please update, 40750255, girl~don’t cry 5 bottles;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

    ◎Latest comments:

    [Haha]

    [A suggestion to the big brother, don’t use the narration to complain directly, there was obviously nothing before, these chapters are so many, it’s very strange to read] [

    Punch in]

    [Brother Xiong will be fine! Parent Bear and Mother Bear will be resurrected! ! ! ]

    [Hahaha]

    [Come on, if the author writes Big Brother Xiong to death.

    I... I will report,]

    [Wearing the vest is not for Xiong Xiong's safety. I hope that going in this time can solve the bad guy and prevent him from developing. ]

    [Press the paw]

    [Punch in]

    [Punch in]

    [Scatter flowers]

    [Crying T﹏T Bear Dad and Bear Mom are gone woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,

    this Hope to meet Brother Xiong this time]

    [Cute and cute]

    [Cute and want to hug]

    -End-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 319 17
Jasmine has traveled through, and she has become an ugly little zombie in the novel "Doomsday Strikes: The Rebirth of the Female Protagonist"! Where...
13.3K 318 80
Author: Fei Dao STORY NOT MINE FOR MY OFFLINE READING ONLY DO. NOT. VOTE. OK? In the mermaid world, he did not become a mermaid but became a sea ot...
10.7K 144 15
  *Live·Gourmet·Territory* Interstellar actually only drinks nutrient solution and doesn't engage in food? ! Wen Mengle said that the future is brigh...