I, panda, the strongest plush...

By Xiaoshuo_

Panda Xuan Xiaomeng has practiced to a great height, and on the day of crossing the catastrophe, she was smas... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 187

Chapter 34

228 3 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 34

    ◎Don't slander the raging ◎

    Shenguang is as gorgeous as glass, sprinkled on Lingyi Peak, and it was divided into two groups as soon as it arrived.

    The big one flew towards the Flying Tiger at normal speed, and the small one flew towards Xuan Xiaomeng at a very fast speed, and as soon as it came into contact with the bear fur, it immediately sank into her body.

    At first, everyone thought it was wrong.

    But when they looked up, they found that the expressions of the spectators were all the same. Everyone suddenly realized that part of the divine light had really been distributed.

    The divine light is the one who crosses the tribulation, and only one can get the rewards for passing the thunder tribulation, but now...

    Could it be that the divine light was given to the wrong person, or that Xiong Tuanzi also passed the transformation tribulation?

    No no, Xiong Tuanzi is only in the Demon Core Realm.

    The upper level of the demon core is the transformation state, and the level of the monster race below the concentration, the demon elimination phase is more obvious, compared with the foundation building phase of the human race, other realms are relatively vague. There is no thunder catastrophe below the level of concentration, and only when the transformation state rises to the concentration level, will the sky thunder be ushered in, and the transition is the most important transformational disaster for the monster race.

    Even if Xuan Xiaomeng ate a lot of nourishing food during this time, it is still impossible to directly cross the Transfiguration Realm and cross the Transformation Tribulation.

    Everyone was shocked.

    After the shock, he suddenly thought of the Thunder Net that had forced Mao Tuanzi back into the Thunder Tribulation.

    Everyone: "...!!"

    Oh, there is still something I don't understand.

    God, this is... an undisguised preference!

    Forced, to force the bear under Jieyun, and send her the divine light...

    No one knows what Tiandao has in mind, everyone only knows that Tiandao has a biased eye, and he is feeding the bear in a bright light.

    Everyone lowered their heads and looked at the bear on the ground with complicated eyes.

    Even Huaqing and Kanyan are a little envious of Xuan Xiaomeng at the moment.

    And below, the whining of the furry bear continued, not to mention how pitiful it was.

    She has been holding her head and has not let go. Looking carefully, she can still find that her two little black claws are holding her little ears tightly at this moment.

    One look and you can tell she's scared.

    Xuan Xiaomeng was really scared.

    Although the tribulation thunder never hit her, but before the last tribulation thunder came down, it almost crushed her into a dead bear. When it came down, would she still be alive?

    Crying and crying, the paste bear's head started to turn mechanically.

    It always feels like something is wrong!

    Hey, the thunder is gone, the coercion on my body is gone, and my whole body is still warm.

    As if it was in the mother bear's stomach at first, it made the bear feel so comfortable that it wanted to roll...

    The strange shape on its body finally made the stupid bear realize the problem after a while.

    There was an abrupt cry of the bear, and the water mist in the black eyes stopped as soon as it said it. It grabbed the two paws of the ears and put them down slowly.

    At a glance, Mao Xiong's decadent body suddenly disappeared, and his whole body was visibly alive with the naked eye.

    Mao Xiong was surprised, his chubby head tilted, and he opened his mouth.

    ——The Thunder Tribulation is gone!

    Xiong Xiong was alive and was not killed by lightning.

    Finding that Xiong Ming was still there, Xuan Xiaomeng let out a long breath, and her small eyes showed the joy of remaining alive after the catastrophe. After a few seconds of being happy, Mao Xiong finally came back to his senses, knowing where the sense of inadequacy came from.

    "...!!"

    Falling, they are raging to grab the flying tiger's divine light...

    This divine light is unique to the flying tiger. After the flying tiger advances, how strong it is depends on how many divine lights he can absorb after the catastrophe. Empty.

    The more he absorbs, the more powerful he becomes after being transformed.

    It is immoral to rob my little friend Shenguang.

    In the future, she still counts on the tiger to be her thug. If the thug is too weak, how can she take him out.

    Thinking of this, Xuan Xiaomeng's small eyes bulged, and she covered her small nose with her two paws, preparing to restrain her breath by holding her breath.

    To avoid continuing to grab the flying tiger's divine light...

    the idea is very good, but the divine light cannot be blocked by a bear holding his breath.

    Every time the falling divine light enters Lingyi Peak, some will separate and float towards Xuan Xiaomeng. Even if she closed her breath, the divine light still entered her body.

    Mao Xiong didn't practice well in holding his breath. After holding it for a while, he almost smothered himself to death.

    Her paws were slightly loose, and she felt that she couldn't suffocate herself.

    After taking a short breath, Xuan Xiaomeng was terrified.

    Wait, no!

    ...Xiong Xiong seems to be about to advance to form.

    No, Xiong Xiong can't advance now, she still has to go to the Dapan Secret Realm, if she advances now, then she won't be able to go to the Dapan Cheats.

    The Great Pan Secret Realm can be said to be Xuan Xiaomeng's recent obsession.

    She was still counting on going to Dapan Cheats to shoot Heng Fujiang to death, but now she is advanced, what kind of villain is she going to shoot.

    Obsessed with it for the rest of her life, Xuan Xiaomeng closed her small eyes viciously, her limbs paralyzed to the ground, and immediately began to suppress her cultivation.

    In the sky, everyone watched Xuan Xiaomeng's Yao Yuan rise up, shrink down, rise again, shrink down again, and finally stabilized at the Great Perfection of the Demon Core Realm, no longer rising.

    The divine light sprinkled a stick of incense for a while, and after the Flying Tiger completely transformed, it completely dissipated.

    In the Thunder Tribulation Pit, a little boy about five or six years old, with a small, white body, stood there dumbfounded.

    The little boy was very cute, with thick eyebrows and big eyes, and baby fat on his delicate face.

    Flying Tiger lowered his head, looking at his body in shock, with disbelief in his amber eyes.

    As if thinking of something, he widened his eyes, screamed, and suddenly appeared in his original form, and flew towards Xuan Xiaomeng as soon as he spread his wings.

    "Xuan Xiaomeng, tell me, is it because you have divided my divine light that I transformed into this form?" Flying Tiger, he is obviously a tiger that can fly into the sky, mighty and majestic, why did he transform into a tiger? , will look like a little kid.

    Just now Shen Guang was separated from his little friend, but he didn't take it seriously at all. After all, it was all thanks to his little friend that he was not chopped into a dead tiger by Lei Jie today.

    But now... Flying Tiger is very concerned, very concerned.

    The mighty and majestic body he had dreamed of was gone, and in this life, he could only walk the mainland with a child's face on his face.

    Unless in the future, like Xuan Xiaomeng, he can be as lucky as Xuan Xiaomeng and survive the catastrophe of demons and immortals, otherwise, he will die with this little body.

    Sad, too sad...

    He turned into a tiger dignifiedly, and after taking shape, he looked like this.

    Xuan Xiaomeng had just suppressed her cultivation base, and was wrinkling her small eyes and thinking, why can she absorb the divine light of her little friend?

    My little friend is incomplete, will there be any sequelae?

    Before he could figure out why, the roar of the Flying Tiger rang in his ears.

    Xuan Xiaomeng tilted her head, squinted her eyes and looked at the Flying Tiger carefully, then shook her head twice, and slowly crawled out of the pit.

    "Whatever you turn into, Guan Benxiong has nothing to do with it. We Yaozu have always turned into whatever shape we think about in our hearts?" As soon as he got out of the pit, Xuan Xiaomeng seemed to be fine, and picked up the clothes on his body. Dust.

    The little buddy has been very successful in transforming into a monster, and his body is very strong. If you practice hard, you will definitely have a long way to become a monster.

    It seems that the divine light that was sucked away by the raging fire had no effect on him, and there were no sequelae.

    There are no sequelae, and what kind of blame it turns into, it will not be carried.

    When Xuan Xiaomeng asked, Flying Tiger was at a loss for words.

    He gritted his teeth, stared wide-eyed, inhaled and exhaled for a while, and then changed into a human form.

    "What's it like? See for yourself..." The young boy raised his eyebrows angrily, and the voice he roared was immature and clean, without any threat, "...!!"

    Xuan

    Xiaomeng looked at the transformed Flying Tiger, blinking her small eyes Ah blink, the little mouth also opened slightly in surprise.

    After a while, Xuan Xiaomeng turned her eyes away, hurriedly concealed the surprise on her bear face, and said in a very unconvincing way: "It's very beautiful, as beautiful as a Twoleg's cub." ... So the sequelae are here

    !

    It's over, the body of the strong man that Flying Tiger dreamed of is gone.

    "Beautiful, what does my majesty want to be beautiful? No matter how beautiful the skin of a Twoleg beast is, is it as beautiful as my body? What I want is strong and powerful, understand." "That must not be." Xuan

    Xiaomeng nodded in agreement, being strong and powerful It's impossible, and it's not as beautiful.

    Two-legged beasts are not as good-looking as their four-legged ones. If it wasn't for the path of cultivation, she had to transform into a form, and she wouldn't have transformed into a two-legged beast.

    Flying Tiger looked at Xuan Xiaomeng's dumbfounded look, and jumped up angrily.

    "You, you, don't gloat over my misfortune. Tell me, why are you losing money, my lord?" With

    a roar, the Flying Tiger changed back into a beast shape, and pressed its paws on Xuan Xiaomeng's bear head, grinding its teeth.

    With her head pressed down, Xuan Xiaomeng stared at her small eyes, and with her backhand, she grabbed Flying Tiger's face.

    "Compensation? You should be compensated, right?"

    "Don't slander this bear. If you say that your cultivation base is flawed, this bear can still admit it. But if you have problems with your transformation, you can't blame this bear .”

    Xuan Xiaomeng's small eyes were angry, she responded angrily, and then spread her hands: "I want to cross the river and break the bridge, but there is no way. Hmph, first give back the raging food you just ate." "Return it, my

    lord It’s not that I can’t afford it.” Flying Tiger snorted angrily, and as soon as he spread his wings, he flew back to Xingchen Pavilion angrily.

    As soon as he left, Xuan Xiaomeng, who was just angry with the tiger just now, slumped her small shoulders, stretched out her paws, and patted her chest cautiously.

    It can be regarded as fooling the tiger away.

    Every time this guy goes through a catastrophe, he will come to her to study his appearance after the catastrophe.

    I don't know which eye has a problem with him. I don't like the fairy-like bone type, I don't like the ruthless killer type, but I only like the rough big guy, or the bearded desert boorish guy.

    There is a huge difference between the two-legged cub and the wild man in the desert. I don't know if the stinky tiger can walk out of this transformation that is too far away.

    Hey, the friendship boat capsized again.

    Flying Tiger finally succeeded in crossing the catastrophe and officially became a demon cultivator. This should have been a great joy, but because of the transformed body, he was shocked and ran away.

    As soon as he ran, the people watching the robbery wanted to congratulate him, but they couldn't catch anyone.

    Everyone, you look at me, I look at you, and go away.

    When the disciples were almost gone, Hua Qing and Kan Yan landed in mid-air, and started to clean up Lingyi Peak after the thunder disaster.

    Xuanyuan Jifeng also stayed behind to help the two of them go out together.

    Xuan Xiaomeng walked slowly, preparing to go back to the Ming platform and continue to suppress her skills. To advance, she also has to go to the Dapan secret realm to advance, not now.

    Just a few steps away, a burst of grandeur true energy suddenly spread.

    Xuan Xiaomeng raised her head and saw that it was Kanyan who was casting a spell to restore Lingyi Peak which had been destroyed by the thunder calamity.

    She didn't care whether the two elders were busy or not, Xiong's mouth narrowed, and he rushed to Hua Qing, hanging his legs: "Hua Qing, Xiong Xiong was almost killed by lightning just now."

    The sound of people ordering food was normal when he was talking to Flying Tiger just now, but in the blink of an eye, it became the soft and sweet sound of milk.

    It doesn't count if you change your voice, you have to bring a little crying and continue to sell miserably.

    Those who don't know the situation may really think that she was struck by lightning.

    The author has something to say:

    shameless bear

    —

    thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2021-12-23 15:44:10~2021-12-24 07:57:32 Oh~

    Thanks to the little angel who cast the landmine: Ye Jinxi to 2; Fengmian and Hongxiaodou 1;

    thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: 100 bottles of who am I; 75 bottles of Hongxiaodou; Tiantian Xiaoxiao 60 bottles of orange; 20 bottles of butterfly dance; 10 bottles of fern root powder, lszqsb, and enjoyment; 6 bottles of Yu; 5 bottles of Youyi Yang; 1 bottle of Tutu, Rushi, and Yanmo

    ; Keep up the good work!

    ◎Latest comments:

    [It’s so good, how can a strong man be so good, wouldn’t it be great to be cute with Mengmeng in the future?] [

    Punch in]

    [

    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, always pops up in my mind Hehuahuaheqiyiyi~wuli loves bears! ]

    [Bears are cute, don't bully them]

    [Add more changes]

    [Pandas are so cute! 】

    【Scattering Flowers】

    【Pet her, she is a national treasure and auspicious animal】

    【Crying ragingly T﹏T, pretending to be raging.JPG】

    【

    【

    【

    【Hahahahahaha】

    【Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

    "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 68.2K 53
Woke up in the ancient era frightened the hell out of her. But she has to make a choice : Let the real plot take place or try to change it. ••• His p...
5.7K 62 10
As the youngest daughter of the Lord of Three Thousand Worlds, Yun Xiao was dragged by the system to complete the task of "Best Male No. N", disguise...
13.3K 318 80
Author: Fei Dao STORY NOT MINE FOR MY OFFLINE READING ONLY DO. NOT. VOTE. OK? In the mermaid world, he did not become a mermaid but became a sea ot...
15.7K 319 17
Jasmine has traveled through, and she has become an ugly little zombie in the novel "Doomsday Strikes: The Rebirth of the Female Protagonist"! Where...