I, panda, the strongest plush...

Por Xiaoshuo_

Panda Xuan Xiaomeng has practiced to a great height, and on the day of crossing the catastrophe, she was smas... Mais

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 187

Chapter 24

262 3 0
Por Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 24 V announcement 

   ◎Bearingly sad ◎

     Xuan Xiaomeng was shameless, as if she hadn't seen the contempt of her peers, she kept rubbing against Huaqing's arm affectionately.

    Cut, more rare than strange.

     They have never seen a bear who trades a baby for a pot of milk. If they have seen it, they will not be so shocked.

     "Yao Tie?"

    Hua Qing enjoyed Xuan Xiaomeng's closeness very much, and was about to say, what would she like to eat?

Unbelievable.

     Yaotie?

    With the word "iron", you can tell it's ore iron as soon as you hear it.

     Ruishou wants to eat iron?     He must have heard wrong, right?

    Several people present had the same reaction as Hua Qing, thinking that they had heard it wrong.

     There is no spirit beast in the world that wants to eat iron.

     Hua Qing felt that it was better to find out what Yaotie was before talking about it. He turned his gaze to Kanyan: "Do you know what Yaotie is?"

    Kanyan shook his head.

    He had never heard of Yaotie either.

    Kanyan glanced at Xuan Xiaomeng, spread his palms, and suddenly a booklet appeared in his hand, which recorded all the items that were auctioned today.

    He frowned and flipped through the auction book until the last page, but there was no Yaotie that Xuan Xiaomeng wanted to eat.

    He closed the booklet and said: "There is no record of Yaotie in the auction booklet."

    "Impossible, Ben Xiong saw that person bring Yaotie into the reception room with his own eyes." Xuan Xiaomeng heard the conversation between the two, He tilted his head and said.

    Why not?

    The box in the big man's hand contained Yaotie. He entered the auction with the box in his arms, and he saw that he was going to send Yaotie for auction.

    When Xuan Xiaomeng opened her mouth, Kanyan knew who she was referring to.

    Kan Yan looked back, and said: "The person you mentioned didn't send Yaotie for auction, but Xuantie." "Xuantie

    ?" Xuan Xiaomeng was puzzled.

    Could it be that Yaotie is not called Yaotie in Fengnan Continent, but Xuantie.

    Kan Yan put the auction book in his bag, and looked at Xuan Xiaomeng with clear eyes and doubts.

    The spirit beast food in the sect is not bad, so why did Xiaomeng have a sudden thought, want to eat black iron?

    Black iron is the ultimate material for refining. There is no black iron in Fengnan Continent. This kind of iron ore only appears in the major secret realms, which is extremely rare. Weapons made of black iron are more likely to produce spirit than other magic weapons made of fine iron. This kind of precious thing can only be found in the treasure pavilions of the four major sects, and it is rarely sold out. Today's piece of black iron is the most valuable item in this auction.

    Many sects have already set their targets on Xuantie.

    "Change another one. The Lingshi is not prepared enough, so it probably won't be able to be auctioned." Hua Qing was surprised. He didn't say that iron lumps can't be eaten, but asked Xuan Xiaomeng to change it to another item.

    Even if all the proceeds from today's auction were auctioned for the black iron, there was no chance of it being in the bag.

    Last night when he learned that someone sent a photo of Xuan Tie, he immediately discarded it. There are too few black irons scattered outside, so there must be a lot of people bidding. The Beast Sect's financial resources are stronger than ordinary sects, but it has to be weighed and weighed if it wants to buy Xuantie.

    "How expensive." Xuan Xiaomeng was startled.

    Are the rations of the ancestors so precious?

    Xuan Xiaomeng blinked, and hooked the Qiankun bag around her neck with her little claws, and was about to hand over the 300 middle-grade spirit stones she had collected to Hua Qing, and first tricked Hua Qing into taking a picture of Xuan Tie.

    The Qiankun bag was handed out in the air, and Xiong Lie on the side looked at Xuan Xiaomeng like he was looking at a monster: "How expensive, what do you think is expensive after selling something that even the old bears can't afford?" Xuan Xiaomeng was horrified, with small

    eyes She glared: "What? So expensive?"

    Although she didn't like to crack the bear, as long as the bear clan was in her mind, it was a sky-high price. Even the Earth Crack Bear who sold the sky-high price can't afford it. How expensive is this black iron?

    Xuan Xiaomeng's ears twitched, and she went numb!

    The dark circles under the eyes showed sadness.

    Xiong's life is too difficult, and he can't eat anything he likes.

    "Why do you want to eat Xuantie?" Hua Qing had observed Xuan Xiaomeng for a while, and knew that she would not ask for random things. Perhaps this black iron has some other uses for her.

    Xuan Xiaomeng raised her eyes, and looked at Hua Qing sadly: "I just want to eat."

    Everyone: "...!!!"

    Dixie Xiong: "Did you reincarnate from starvation? Did Shen Bao starve you, or did you eat?" I won't give you food, you want to eat even the iron bumps."

    Bai Shu's Rong Jie on the side nodded in agreement.

    Not long ago, I broke my teeth while eating polygonatum, and now I want to eat black iron again. If she remembers to eat but not to fight, she is not afraid, will her bear teeth all be broken?

    Xuan Xiaomeng didn't want to explain the problem of raging iron.

    This question cannot be explained clearly, just like she eats bamboo.

    A long time ago, her name was not Panda, but Iron Eater, a beast that feeds on iron.

    Xuan Xiaomeng raised her eyes, and looked around at everyone present with a faint resentment.

    The sullen and sad demeanor was despised by demon cultivators, and heartbroken by human cultivators.

    Seeing this, Kanyan frowned slightly, and said: "There is a sand tang fruit in the auction, I will take a picture of it for you later."

    Xuan Xiaomeng glanced at Kanyan, not wanting to pay attention to anyone. Limbly let go of Hua Qing's arm, his small body bounced and rolled to the ground, then with his tail hanging down, he left the private room disheartened.

    The weak inner horoscope, like a dying bear.

    With such a small appearance, Bai Shu and Rong Jie were so worried. The two beasts looked at each other, and then followed.

    Mao Xiong seems to be sad, they have to keep an eye on it.

    Earth Crack Bear looked at Xuan Xiaomeng who was leaving, grinned and snorted.

    A playwright, I've never seen a bear with more expressive expressions than her.

    Hua Qing didn't call Xuan Xiaomeng back, but with a wave of his hand, he put the ground crack bear who despised Xuan Xiaomeng into the animal ring, frowned and looked at Kanyan: "Go and ask Xu Hao if there are enough spirit stones, and I will take a shot later, If there aren't many people competing, let's try to get it for her."

    Kan Yan nodded, hummed lightly, got up and went downstairs to look for Xu Hao in the auction house.

    On the other hand, Xuan Xiaomeng, who came out of the auction house, was really sad when she learned that the price of Xuantie was sky-high, even if she sold the bear.

    The eyes are greedy, the mouth is greedy, and the heart is also greedy.

    Xiong Xiong will never come to this auction again, it's so sad.

    Tilting her head, Xuan Xiaomeng sighed and walked downstairs slowly.

    —She wants to go out for air.

    On one side, in Xuanyuan Zong's private room, a man in an elegant silver robe with clear features opened the beaded curtain and came out of the room.

    As soon as his feet reached the door, Xuan Xiaomeng walked past his feet, limping.

    The man lowered his head, his eyes fell on Xuan Xiaomeng's black and white fur.

    After seeing clearly what was passing by his feet, the man's expression was shocked suddenly, and his brows were indifferently frowned. He shifted his gaze slightly, staring closely at Xuan Xiaomeng who was passing by, and he didn't look away until Xuan Xiaomeng's figure disappeared around the corner.

    The man thought for a while, then turned around and retreated to the room.

    In the tidy room, sandalwood is curling up.

    On the couch, a young disciple with a low level of cultivation was flipping through the auction booklet. Xuanyuan Jifeng sat on the couch in meditation, his dark eyes were thoughtful.

    "Master." Seeing Xuanyuan Jifeng returning to the room in silence, the young man called out with worry on his brows.

    Xuanyuan Jifeng came back to his senses, looked at the little disciple brought out, half-closed his eyes and said: "When I entered the town the day before yesterday, I saw a shop selling osmanthus crystal cakes at the head of the town, go and buy one for me.

    " The voice is like an ice fountain.

    Xuanyuan Jifeng's words surprised the young man a little. However, he didn't ask any more questions, he responded, put down the auction book in his hand, and left the private room.

    After sending his disciples away, Xuanyuan Jifeng spread his hands, and a crystal-clear crystal suddenly appeared in his hands.

    Taking out the spar, with well-articulated fingers, lightly tap on the spar, a touch of spells swayed from the center of the spar, and then, a deep voice came from inside the spar: "What's the matter, nephew?

    " Shi held it to his chest, frowned and said: "Master, I found the Tianxi Mountain

    Auspicious Beast in Yukang Town." Surprised, he hummed and fell silent.

    After a long time, the voice sounded again: "Are you sure it's an auspicious beast?"

    Xuanyuan Jifeng said: "Sure, it's a cub of auspicious beast, it just passed by." The

    sound transmission stone fell into silence again.

    After a long time, the other side said: "You observe the situation of the auspicious beast in Xiaoshan. If the auspicious beast has no shape, you can go to Tianxi Mountain again and search carefully to see if there are other beasts near the collapsed auspicious beast secret realm. The surviving auspicious beast."

    The author has something to say:

    ——The

    pre-acquisition "I entered the scene of the thunder disaster of the demon king"

    Sha Zhou is the last successor of Zhu Youshu. When he put the master's bronze corpse into the coffin, an accident occurred. crossed.

    At the beginning of the game, he took the death script, and was kicked into the scene of the thunder disaster where the demon king was separated.

    Fortunately, before crossing, she inherited the holy treasure of the teacher's family, the coffin, from the dead ghost master, and Sha Zhou hid in the coffin to avoid the thunder disaster with the holy coffin of merit.

    After escaping from the dead, Sha Zhou discovered that she had transmigrated into a blackened female supporting role and the biggest villain in a book.

    In the book, the original owner was looking for a fiancé whose whereabouts are unknown, and lived a miserable life. In the end, the fiancé pierced his heart with a sword and died of hatred. And the opening line that led to the death of the original owner was this thunder disaster.

    Sha Zhou: "...Heh, scumbag man, there is grass growing on your grave, this girl can't even die."

    Without hesitation, Sha Zhou turned around and gave a coffin to his scumbag fiancé.

    After dealing with the scumbag, Sha Zhou was gearing up to complete her master's regrets, and practice a daytime ascension to show her master, but the great cause hadn't started yet, and when she turned her head, she found that she was the most wanted object of Moluo Palace.

    The reason... It is said that she ran indiscriminately into the Demon Lord Thunder Tribulation, causing the Demon Lord to be struck to death by lightning.

    Sha Zhou: "..."

    Forget it, let's lie in the coffin first, and Gou Yibo will talk later.

    Little did they know, there was an extra ghost in the coffin.

    Because of Sha Zhou, Mozun Duanli was forced to endure two thunder tribulations. In the end, he failed to survive the tribulation, and his dharma body was defeated, and he became a ghost cultivator.

    He gritted his teeth and vowed to kill the person who broke through his thunder disaster.

    But he never expected that he would be locked in a coffin, and there were a few old ghosts lying in the coffin. These old ghosts were full of corpses, chasing his demon soul every day and throwing yin talismans, saying that they wanted to subdue demons and eliminate demons. .

    Mozun: "...?? "

    I always feel that something is wrong! !

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for me to overlord or irrigate nutrient solution during 2021-12-15 07:53:26~2021-12-16 08:38:21~Thanks to the

    little angels who cast mines: Sun 2 ;

    Thanks to the little angels of the irrigation nutrient solution: 13 bottles of tranquility; have you become richer today, blossoming sunflowers have opened 10 bottles; secretly observed 5 bottles; thank you very much for

    your support, I will continue to work hard!

    ◎Latest comments:

    [Big cheer]

    [Is there anything you can’t say, pass on the food in your memory, is there a problem? It was also the same before, if you could say a word clearly, you just didn't say it, and let the brother send it back, just to show his inhumanity? 】

    【

    [I think they know about the Ruishou Panda, and they know where it is. Maybe they are friends but not enemies. The above also mentioned a foreshadowing. Xuanyuan became an enemy of the original protagonist as soon as he came out. Maybe he knew the original protagonist. What I did to the heroine]

    [The bear is so cute]

    [

    The grenade is forever, and one will last forever! ]

    [Mengmeng is being targeted]

    [Update it]

    [Faster and faster update]

    [Why do you want to get stuck at this zero-point update? ]

    [Wait]

    [

    [Faster, faster, faster and more whirr]

    -End-

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

99.5K 3K 111
Song Xiang returned home and inherited a small shop that was on the verge of bankruptcy. The warehouse door of the shop led to a small future city. T...
1.9M 68.2K 53
Woke up in the ancient era frightened the hell out of her. But she has to make a choice : Let the real plot take place or try to change it. ••• His p...
Trap in a Book Por Song_smile

Ficção histórica

338K 9.2K 84
Her busy life soon comes to the end once she enters a small bookstore and finds her all-time favorite book. On the night she purchase the book, she p...
68.8K 2.1K 153
Senior programmer Xiao Qingyun once traveled to the interstellar world where mental power can also code. Talking to the machine depends on mental...