I, panda, the strongest plush...

By Xiaoshuo_

Panda Xuan Xiaomeng has practiced to a great height, and on the day of crossing the catastrophe, she was smas... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 187

Chapter 21

299 5 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 21

    ◎Scary, Mao Xiong wants to "eat people" ◎

    Xingxinglou, the largest restaurant in Yukang Town, is also the restaurant used by the Beast Sect to receive elders and disciples of various sects.

    In the past half month, there have been more monks coming and going to the Beast Sect Daji. The restaurant was overcrowded, in addition to the small courtyard used to receive distinguished guests was full of people, even the ordinary wing rooms upstairs were all rented by casual repairers.

    At the window of a wing room on the third floor.

    A Golden Core cultivator in a blue robe looked at the three little beasts passing by under the window, his eyes flashed in thought.

    After a while, he turned his eyes slightly and looked at the square wall. After seeing the four demon cultivators guarding Yukang Town, the cultivator withdrew his gaze.

    Turning around and walking to the round table, he took out the spirit mist and made himself a cup of spirit tea. The tea was boiling hot, and the white mist curled up, making the monk's outstanding appearance slightly hazy.

    The monk picked up the teacup and drank lightly.

    As the tea entered his throat, a black line suddenly appeared on the monk's forehead.

    "The rumors are true. The hidden strength of the Xiaoshan Beast Sect is really unexpected." The

    black line on the forehead flashed away, and the monk seemed to have not noticed it. After drinking all the water, he sat down on the collapsed bed, closed his eyes and began to meditate.

    On the street, Xuan Xiaomeng's muscles were tense, and she looked around with dark eyes, trying to catch the sight that fell on them.

    After watching for a while, the line of sight disappeared.

    Xuan Xiaomeng raised her short legs and tugged at her small ears, stared blankly, and asked doubtfully: "Are you really envious of us?"

    Bai Shu bumped into Xuan Xiaomeng: "It's not envious or something. You think the treacherous two-legged beast Do you really want to make a contract with us? You are in the Demon Core Realm, and Leopard and I are about to enter the Demon Core Realm. Our cultivation base is not high, and two-legged beasts with too many eyes will look down on us." Renxiu contract

    spirit There are quotas for beasts. Ordinary monks can only have one beast in their lifetime, and those with good talent can contract one more. Even Hua Qing and Heimian Kanyan, who specialize in raising beasts, can only have four beasts at most.

    Spiritual beasts in the Demon Core Realm, whose cultivation level is neither high nor low, do not know whether they can survive the catastrophe of transformation in the future, and they are the most unwilling to contract with spiritual beasts.

    The two-legged contracted spirit beasts will only choose three types of beasts. One is the small spirit beasts whose attributes complement each other and has been cultivated tacitly since childhood.

    Of the three of them, her bloodline is the strongest, from the royal family of the Ice Origin Snow Fox Clan.

    But as we all know, the little princess of the Snow Clan's royal family was congenitally defective. She almost died when she was born, and then she was sent to the Beast Sect to recuperate her body. She has been born for almost two hundred years and has not yet reached the Demon Core Realm, so she can barely survive.

    That's right, to be alive.

    Her father, the fox, has prepared an ice coffin for her, and no one can tell when he will die.

    Bai Shu also felt that he might die at any time. But ever since this black and white bear came to the Beast Sect six years ago and snatched the snow rabbit meat that her father specially provided for her to eat, she had an intuition that she would definitely not die so soon.

    Don't ask her where her intuition came from.

    Her own body is clear, she used to be a fox who couldn't even climb up the statue of the black dragon ancestor.

    But now, she is alive and kicking, running for hundreds of miles at a stretch without panting. In the past three years, when she was fisting with the little beasts in Zongli, there were not many who could beat her in the same realm.

    With such good health, she did not believe that she was a short-lived ghost.

    Among the three beasts present, she was "weak and sickly", and the blood of the black panther was not obvious, let alone the bear. Good luck, but this is a nondescript sloth bear.

    Although she is good-looking and has the invisibility skills of Wangyou, but with her soft and soft look, she doesn't look like a raging fighter at first glance, and she has two beasts with too many eyes, and she will only contract her if she is stupid.

    So, the three of them are safe.

    Xuan Xiaomeng ignored Bai Shu, tilted her head, frowned his little ears, and sensed her surroundings again.

    She is a bear from time travel, so she is terrified of catching bears.

    Although she was a national treasure at that time, no one dared to capture her. But there are quite a few other bears who have been caught. Once they are caught, they will either have their bile taken or sold to a circus. Anyway, it will end badly. It is also terrifying in the Fengnan Continent. If caught, he will be enslaved for a lifetime...

    It is good to be a free bear, so that you don't get caught.

    After standing for a while, the probing sight never appeared again. Xuan Xiaomeng finally believed in Bai Shu's words with a slack body.

    The three little beasts continued shopping in unison.

    It's hard to find elixir with Yin and cold attributes. This time, Bai Shu and Hei Bao had nothing to gain. The sky gradually darkened, and a few people flicked their tails, preparing to return to the Beast Sect. Before going back, Xuan Xiaomeng wanted to visit Shen Bao and asked him if he wanted to go back together.

    In the past few days, Shen Bao was captured by Xu Hao and has been helping out at the auction.

    In this auction, apart from Beast Sect will auction things outside, if other monks have treasures to sell, they can also ask Beast Sect to auction on their behalf. If the items are sold, Beast Sect will take 10% of the price. In a win-win situation, some casual cultivators without sects will take advantage of this opportunity to sell their own things at the beast sect auction.

    Shen Bao's job is to receive such customers who need to send photos.

    In the middle of the street in Yukang Town.

    Outside the fairy pavilion for auction, just as Shen Bao sent a monk away, he raised his eyes and saw Xuan Xiaomeng rolling towards him, somersaulting.

    "Shen Bao, are you going back to the Beast Sect today?" Xuan Xiaomeng hugged Shen Bao's leg and asked with her head raised.

    "If you don't go back to the Beast Sect today, there may be some chaos in the town tomorrow. If you have nothing to do, don't come to Yukang Town again." "Why?" Shen Bao touched Xuan Xiaomeng

    's

    head, without explaining, but instead He said: "It's getting dark soon, you guys go back."

    Although Xiao Shan had a rule not to fight privately during the Daji period, some self-righteous people did not take the Beast Sect's warning into consideration and provoked trouble.

    Xuan Xiaomeng nodded, let go of Shen Bao's leg, glanced at the friends, and prepared to return to the Beast Sect. Short legs had just stepped out not far away, in front of him, a big man with a hulking back hurriedly walked towards the auction building.

    This big man had a beard, was unkempt, and looked extremely sloppy, holding a wooden box in his hand.

    Xuan Xiaomeng, who was about to return to the sect, at the moment the big man passed her by, her short legs stopped suddenly, and the black nose subconsciously sniffed the air.

    ...a flavor that makes bears salivate.

    It was a smell that Xuan Xiaomeng had never smelled in two lifetimes. It is clear and light, with a hint of sweetness, which is completely different from the fragrance of bamboo.

    Although it was the first time for Xuan Xiaomeng to smell this kind of smell, the inheritance memory engraved deep in her soul let her know that it was——Yao Tie!

    A kind of ore iron that can absorb more strength than bamboo, the most primitive ration of the panda family.

    What Yao Tie looks like, Xuan Xiaomeng doesn't know.

    Inheritance memory told her that a long time ago, Yaotie was the ration of her ancestors, but as time passed, Yaotie disappeared, and the panda family had to change their eating habits and focus on bamboo.

    Because of all things in the world, only bamboo contains the same substance as Yao iron.

    Xuan Xiaomeng tilted her head, her small eyes stared hungrily at the big man who ran past, perhaps because Yaotie was too tempting, her mouth overflowed with crystals. The scorching gaze seemed to swallow the big man alive, it was extremely scary to watch.

    Mao Tuanzi's coveted small eyes made Bai Shu and Rong Zhi terrified.

    She patted Xuan Xiaomeng's head with her paw, and roared: "Dead bear, we are monsters, not monsters. Stop your saliva."

    ——Is this bear reincarnated from a starving ghost?

    So many things are not enough for her to eat, and now she wants to eat people!

    After getting a paw on the head, Xuan Xiaomeng recovered from the hunger and thirst, ignored the little friend who had misunderstood, and rushed to the auction loft with her short legs. After living two lifetimes, the first time she encounters the most profound thing in her memory, she must go and have a look.

    Xuan Bumeng came back to his senses a little too late, the big man who had passed by her was already welcomed into the auction house by Shen Bao holding the wooden box.

    Seeing this, Xuan Xiaomeng hurried into the attic.

    Bai Shu and Rong Jie looked confused, the two beasts looked at each other, raised their feet, and followed into the auction building.

    With the smell of Yaotie from time to time, Xuan Xiaomeng found the reception room of the Beast Sect without going out of her way to find someone.

    She didn't care what was going on in the reception room, she flicked her tail and rushed into the reception room. Before her small body opened the bamboo curtain hanging on the reception room door, the flesh on the back of her neck was grabbed by a big palm. Living.

    The fat and short legs flew into the air in an instant.

    "It's getting dark, why don't you go back?"

    A cold voice rang out from the bear's head. Xuan Xiaomeng didn't need to look at people, she knew who was mentioning her.

    She tilted her head and said hello to the arm of the person behind her without even saying hello: "

    Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ...

    Kanyan lowered his eyes slightly, looking at the little bear who was clinging to his cassock tightly, a cold smile appeared in his pupils. Changing the posture of carrying the bear, he hugged Xuan Xiaomeng into his arms, "The auction is not a place to make trouble." All the

    items for tomorrow's auction have been put back. Tonight, the auction venue should not be too peaceful. It is not safe for the beast to remain in the meeting place.

    Although the Xiaoshan Beast Sect is known as the sect, the withered disciples have always given people the illusion of being weak. Every time there is a big gathering, there will always be a few people with bad intentions, trying to make trouble. Under the peaceful auction, an undercurrent was already brewing. At this time, he couldn't spare his hands to look at the little beasts.

    "I didn't make trouble, don't wrong this bear." Xuan Xiaomeng's plump body twisted hard in Kan Yan's arms, twisting and twisting, but Kan Yan's claws couldn't be twisted.

    "I'll take you back to the Zong. If you want to play, come back tomorrow. The last room on the left side of the fourth floor is the Zongli's private room. Tomorrow, you can go to that room to watch the auction." Kan Yan followed Xuan Xiaomeng lightly. , with slender fingers, walking back and forth on Xiaotuanzi's soft hair, with a unique pampering in his indifferent voice.

    They all sneaked into the meeting place. It's hard to say whether they are causing trouble or not.

    After saying that, Kanyan lifted his steps, hugged Xuan Xiaomeng, and walked out of the auction house.

    Xuan Xiaomeng quit, Yaotie is right in front of him, don't go, don't go, raging don't go.

    But Naihe, the big demon king who was holding her was too ruthless, and let her roll and twist, but did not let her go.

    "Ha, ha, ha, this bear has feet, so it can walk on its own." Xuan Xiaomeng rolled her small eyes, and decided to get rid of Kan Yan's demon head first, and then touch it back.

    Leaving aside whether I can eat Yaotie today, even if she is allowed to sniff it, Xiong Xiong will be satisfied.

    The idea is very good, but the eyeballs rolled too fast, and one glance knew that she was going to play a bad trick, so how could Kanyan let her go.

    Unmoved, Kan Yan walked to the small door on the side of the venue, and saw Bai Shu and Rong Jie with twinkling eyes, stepping back step by step, resting their paws.

    While backing away, Beast Tong looked at Xuan Xiaomeng in his arms with pity.

    Seeing this, Kanyan opened the cloud sleeves, and a huge suction force poured out from the cloud sleeves of the cassock immediately, and sucked the two little beasts that had retreated to the door of the venue into the universe in the sleeves.

    "Hohoho... Kanyan, you are biased!"

    "Zhizhi... Kanyan, you treat them differently!"

    Dead Kanyan, smelly Kanyan.

    They are all beasts, why is Xuan Xiaomeng being hugged and shunned, but they have to be locked up in the sleeves!

    The author has something to say:

    Thank you for the little angels who voted for me during 2021-12-12 08:22:09~2021-12-13 07:25:09~

    Thanks to the little angels of irrigation nutrient solution: 30 bottles of tranquility; 5 bottles of 39833455; 2 bottles of salted fish Xixi;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

    ◎Latest comments:

    [What does Xiong want, why not just say it. Every time I find a way to do it myself...]

    [Haha]

    "No" to catch a big bug for the author ~

    little]

    [Iron eater! ]

    [Kan Yan is actually quite compatible with Xiaomeng, the cultivation system]

    [Looks good and looks good]

    [Looks good and looks good, when will you enter V]

    [Bang Xiong wants Yao Tie to tell me directly, is it okay?]

    [Of course the iron-eating beast wants to eat It’s ironed]

    [Bearing~]

    [Eccentric eyes]

    [It looks good, but there are too few]

    [

    [Hahahahahaha]

    -End-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Trap in a Book By Song_smile

Historical Fiction

337K 9.1K 84
Her busy life soon comes to the end once she enters a small bookstore and finds her all-time favorite book. On the night she purchase the book, she p...
5.7K 62 10
As the youngest daughter of the Lord of Three Thousand Worlds, Yun Xiao was dragged by the system to complete the task of "Best Male No. N", disguise...
30K 474 55
Chi Yue became a student of the medical department of the Interstellar Galaxy Military Academy. The original owner came from a remote planet and was...
68.6K 2.1K 153
Senior programmer Xiao Qingyun once traveled to the interstellar world where mental power can also code. Talking to the machine depends on mental...