I, panda, the strongest plush...

By Xiaoshuo_

Panda Xuan Xiaomeng has practiced to a great height, and on the day of crossing the catastrophe, she was smas... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 187

Chapter 19

322 4 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 19

    ◎A raging hidden weapon that is hard to guard against ◎

    Yukang Town is a secular town affiliated to the Beast Sect, a hundred miles away from the Beast Sect. It is said to be a town, but in fact its size is comparable to a small town. The people who run shops and do business in the town are inextricably related to the disciples of the Beast Sect.

    Half of the handymen in the Beast Sect are the children of the town residents.

    Some handymen have spiritual roots and can practice, and some have no spiritual roots and cannot practice, but they all have a common skill, that is, they are especially good at taking care of spirit beasts.

    The sun shines on the town, adding a layer of orange to the bustling town.

    Xuan Xiaomeng's little beasts descended from Xiaoshan Mountain and ran towards Yukang Town after having fun. When they reached the town, the sun had completely enveloped the earth.

    As soon as they arrived in the town, the beasts separated and went to find their owners.

    A disciple of the Beast Sect came to Yukang Town a few days ago and set up his own stall in Yukang Town.

    Most of the stalls on the street sell ordinary items, and rare items rarely appear. Precious items will only appear in the auction held by the Beast Sect on the penultimate day of Daji.

    Items that can be priced on the auction table are really good things.

    Bai Shu, Rong Jie, and Xuan Xiaomeng, the three little beasts walked side by side without looking for their respective owners. Because their property is free and their wallets are big enough, they don't need to go to the owner to get money.

    Today is the first day of the festival, there are so many monks rushing to Xiaoshan Beast Sect, the teleportation light at the entrance of the town has never stopped, and the spacious streets are crowded with people.

    There are too many people, it is easy to cause chaos, Huaqing has taken precautions in the early days, and before the big fair, he invited a few big demon cultivators who were secretly cultivating in the back of Xiaoshan Mountain to come out to help out.

    These demon cultivators who cultivated latently in Xiaoshan are the foundation of Xiaoshan Beast Sect.

    On the Sifang City Tower, there are four gorgeous and beautiful clothes, and the outstanding faces of Moshen stand awe-inspiringly. Their restrained aura makes it easy for people to ignore them, but monks who are familiar with the Beast Sect know that these four people are from the Beast Sect. The demon cultivator.

    Xuan Xiaomeng found these four people as soon as she entered Yukang Town. Because of her experience in her previous life, she could see the real bodies of these four people at a glance, namely the Spirit Crane, the Colorful Butterfly, and the Cloud Wolf Scarlet Spider.     The cultivation bases of the four demon cultivators are all above concentration, comparable to the ancestors of human beings. Among them, Linghe has the highest cultivation level and has reached the middle stage of body tempering, which is the same as the middle stage of human monks' fusion. Because of them guarding Yukang Town, there are many people on the street, but the order is not bad, and no one dares to make trouble.     Xuan Xiaomeng opened her small eyes, looked enviously at Sifang Yaoxiu, and sighed.     No envy, nothing to envy, Xiong Xiong had a higher level of cultivation than them in his previous life, and he was a more powerful bear than them.     If you eat well and sleep well in this life, you will definitely be able to catch up with them.     Setting the goal of eating well and sleeping well, Xuan Xiaomeng threw away the disappointment in her heart, and randomly caught a disciple of the Beast Sect on the street to help them bargain, and became a shopaholic with Bai Shu and Rong Jie.     Shopping can make Xiong happy, Xuan Xiaomeng has no restraint, and the Lingshi in his pocket starts to flow out.     Every time I pass by a stall, I will pick and choose, buy things that bears can eat, and walk around. The Qiankun bag is filled with elixir herbs, but the bulging wallet has shrunk, and there are only a few sporadic spirit stones. Still lying in it.     The spirit stones were all gone, and Xuan Xiaomeng felt a little distressed. Abandoning the little disciple who helped her bargain, Xuan Xiaomeng followed Bai Shu and Rong Jie to the outside of the town, planning to find a place to eat.     Bai Shu and Rong Jie didn't have Xuan Xiaomeng's bear stomach, they couldn't stuff everything into their mouths, some elixirs could be eaten, but some couldn't, they walked around and didn't spend a single spirit stone.     But today is only the first day of the fair, and they are not in a hurry. There are still fourteen days to go, and they will always buy something useful to them.     In the dense forest outside the town, on a lush big tree, Xuan Xiaomeng was holding a brightly colored spiritual herb that couldn't be named, eating it foolishly and feeling very comfortable. Bai Shu and Rong Jie lay on the huge branches, combing their hair, waiting quietly for Xuan Xiaomeng to finish eating, and then returned to the Beast Sect.

    The atmosphere was harmonious, Xuan Xiaomeng couldn't keep his mouth empty, and while chewing what was in his mouth, he introduced science to Bai Shu and Rong Rong about the secret realm of Dapan. She has made an agreement with them that as long as Shen Bao can get the quota to enter the Great Pan Secret Realm, she will ask Shen Bao to make a temporary contract with them. At that time, the three of them will go to the Great Pan Secret Realm together.

    On the tree branch, the three little beasts were chatting happily. Suddenly, they didn't know what they heard. The ears of the three beasts stood up at the same time, and they immediately became vigilant.

    The hearing of spirit beasts is more sensitive than that of human beings. Although there is no sound in the woods, the bear, fox and leopard know that someone is fighting on their left.

    Xuan Xiaomeng stared, put the elixir on her paw into her mouth, turned around, hugged the tree pole with all four limbs, and crawled down the tree.

    "A two-legged beast committed a foul. Xiaoshan is not allowed to fight during the big gathering. They are provoking the majesty of our beast sect. Go and have a look." Xiong Tuanzi said with awe-inspiring righteousness. Not so.

    Bai Shu and Rong Jie stood up, using their limbs to borrow strength from the tree pole, and fell to the ground lightly. Before Mao Tuanzi could climb down from the tree pole, they ran to the place where the fight was held without any sense of loyalty.

    "Let's go first, take your time." Obviously, these two guys also want to watch the excitement.

    Seeing the little friend who ran away without a trace in the blink of an eye, Xuan Xiaomeng snorted angrily, hooked his head, and looked at his height from the ground. Suddenly, his four claws loosened, and the bear's body curled up. With a bang, a straight line hit the ground.

    As soon as it hit the ground, the little bear turned somersault nimbly, flicked its chubby head, and chased after it with a whimper.

    On a small slope four or five miles to the left of the forest, two strange monks were facing each other with swords at the moment.

    No one knew what the two monks were fighting about.

    They were fierce and merciless. They both obviously wanted to kill each other, but the strength of the two was between equals, and it was difficult to tell the difference.

    Bai Shu and Rong Jie arrived at the scene of the battle after running for a stick of incense. Before they got close, the two of them vigilantly found a bush to hide. Xuan Xiaomeng's legs are short, and her small body belongs to the bulky category. Her speed is not at the same level as that of a fox or a leopard.

    After chasing and chasing, they chased to the small slope where the fight took place.

    However, her appearance was a bit unexpected.

    Bai Shu and Rong Jie arrived at the scene like ghosts without a sound, while Xuan Xiaomeng rolled all the way to the scene.

    In fact, Xuan Xiaomeng didn't want to get lost, she also wanted to find a place to hide for a while, to see if she could catch a leak or something.

    As a result, he ran too fast, his four short legs couldn't stop, and he kicked a horizontal tree pole. Somersaulting over, due to inertia, she still couldn't stop her body, just bounced and rolled down the small slope.

    And at the foot of the hillside, two fighting monks stopped temporarily because they couldn't take down each other for a long time, and they were planning to kill the ultimate move.

    The two were separated by a distance of three zhang, their true essence was shattered, their spells had already been transported by the spirit sword, their sharp eyes observed each other's empty door, and they both secretly poked and prepared to kill each other. Just at this moment, a black and white fur ball of unknown origin just rolled down the hillside.

    The momentum and movement of rolling down were not small, and the weeds and trees on the road couldn't stop her.

    The first person she bumped into was the monk with his back facing the hairball.

    The cultivator noticed something strange behind him, his eyes froze, and he held his sword to attack the thing behind him. Before the sword was pulled behind his back, a big tree branch above his head, which was swept by the sword energy, broke completely and fell on the monk's head unexpectedly.

    The cultivator was a beat slower when he drew his sword, and the moment he took a breath, he was knocked forward by the rolling down ball of hair.

    Unfortunately, another monk who was about to take his life felt that the opportunity had come. When he was about to fight back, he did not retreat but advanced, and the sharp sword pierced through the opponent's chest.

    Where there is Xuan Xiaomeng, any coincidences and accidents are possible.

    The monk thought that the opponent was going to attack with a backhand, but he didn't expect that he would be bumped forward by Xuan Xiaomeng, and the sword in the opponent's hand was also very unfortunate, stabbing the monk who wanted to take advantage of it. Wear a pair.

    The two fighting monks hugged each other miraculously and fell together, giving Mao Xiong a back.

    "...!!" In the distance, Bai Shu and Rong Jie, who were avoiding watching the excitement, were dumbfounded watching the two of them rolling into a ball.

    How about such a coincidence!

    Shocked for a second, the two little beasts reacted suddenly, dodged, and rushed towards Xuan Xiaomeng, one with his neck and the other with his butt, carrying Xuan Xiaomeng, and ran away in a hurry.

    - Shit, that's a bad thing.

    Hurry up, these two people have built a foundation, they can be stabbed to death with a single sword, and when they come to their senses, the unlucky one is Xuan Xiaomeng.

    Xuan Xiaomeng was dizzy and dizzy, she only knew that she seemed to have hit someone, and also smashed someone out, because she smelled blood.

    Emma, ​​it seems that something went wrong.

    Xuan Xiaomeng didn't struggle, and let her friend run with her in her mouth.

    With this nagging, the two friends carried him back to the city wall of Yukang Town. On the city wall, the spirit crane guarding Daji looked at the posture of the three little beasts coming back, and felt that the little cubs this year were so energetic.

    Back to a safe place, Bai Shu and Rong Jie let go of Xuan Xiaomeng's bear skin, panting, sprawled on all fours, and collapsed to the ground with their tongues out.

    Xuan Xiaomeng was dizzy and dizzy, and shook her head twice to wake up her bearded head.

    "It's so dangerous, I scared the bear to death." Xuan Xiaomeng said with all fours on the ground, looking authentic after a catastrophe.

    Bai Shu looked at Xuan Xiaomeng like an idiot.

    She doesn't want to talk to her right now.

    Whether to scare her to death or scare them to death. If she and Rong Jie hadn't acted fast, the three of them might have been caught today and stewed into a pot of soup when the two Foundation Establishment cultivators came back to their senses.

    "Don't those two people have eyes? Ben Xiong rolled down with such a big body, and he didn't know how to hide. He almost killed the bear." Xuan Xiaomeng chirped twice in fear, raised his claws, and Pat your stomach to calm yourself down.

    As soon as she raised her paw, Xuan Xiaomeng was taken aback: "What is this?"

    ... Strange, when did two Qiankun bags appear on her fingertips.

    The author has something to say:

    Xuan Xiaomeng: Xiong Xiong’s way of playing is really exciting

    —

    thanks for voting for the overlord or irrigating nutrition for me during the period of 2021-12-10 07:42:34~2021-12-11 08:39:49 Little angel of liquid~

    Thanks to the little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: 50 bottles of Jiujiu; 10 bottles of 28423204

    ;

    ◎Latest comments:

    [Niu, envious]

    You write, or are still writing, the grenade is there, and it will only increase and not decrease. ]

    [Haha]

    [At this moment, there is only one word to describe it, "cow"?]

    [Heavenly Way: Is there no money to spend, baby? This is not possible, arrange the pocket money distribution process immediately~]

    [Damn it, it’s a national treasure, so lucky]

    [Suck European gas]

    "The monk with the fur ball on his back" caught the author a lot~]

    [Suck Adorable luck, wish me success in the final exam]

    [I also want good luck yywy]

    [Mengmeng is too cute]

    [Hahahaha, I'm so envious of Mengmeng's luck]

    [Share Mengmeng's good luck with me]

    [When will it be updated]

    [Hahahaha took it along the way]

    -End-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 59 7
我的动物园直通兽人帝国 作者:草露 Not my Story
68.8K 2.1K 153
Senior programmer Xiao Qingyun once traveled to the interstellar world where mental power can also code. Talking to the machine depends on mental...
1.9M 68.2K 53
Woke up in the ancient era frightened the hell out of her. But she has to make a choice : Let the real plot take place or try to change it. ••• His p...