I, panda, the strongest plush...

Av Xiaoshuo_

Panda Xuan Xiaomeng has practiced to a great height, and on the day of crossing the catastrophe, she was smas... Mer

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 187

Chapter 16

345 5 0
Av Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 16

    ◎...Friendship is exhausted, and friendship must be exhausted◎

    The boat of friendship will be overturned once again.

    Bai Shu and Rong Jie never expected that Xuan Xiaomeng would throw the blame on their backs. It was clearly Xiong Tuanzi who started stealing food tonight, so how could she be so good right now? Are they being naughty?

    It's so annoying!

    Friends must be exhausted.

    Zhou Wenshan complied, without saying a word, and stared coldly at the three little beasts, their appearance was a replica of Kanyan.

    Betrayed by Xuan Xiaomeng, Bai Shu and Rong Jie were so aggrieved that they wanted to avenge their grievances, but they were held back by Zhou Wenshan's cold glance.

    The lesson of looking at people's faces is not only learned by Xuan Xiaomeng, but also by Bai Shu and Rong Jie. The two little beasts didn't dare to say anything, and lowered their heads as if they had done something wrong.

    While bowing his head, he secretly stared at Xuan Xiaomeng who was hanging on Zhou Wenshan's lap.

    This smelly bear is shameless and cunning, the three of them did it together, why should they be stared at by the two-legged monk!

    The lotus seeds of Fengbao were stolen by three spirit beasts, Zhou Wenshan had to report to Huaqing. With one hand, he took Xuan Xiaomeng's soft meat and walked towards Donghua Hall. When leaving, the handyman disciple will also bring Bai Shu and Rong Jie with him.

    The three little beasts were limp and let the monks take them away. There is joy when eating, but sadness when being caught.

    Inside the Donghua Hall, Zhou Wenshan reported to Hua Qing about the misfortune of the lotus seeds of Futian Valley's phoenix treasure by three little beasts with a cold face.

    He talked about the facts without any embellishment.

    However, Xuan Xiaomeng, who heard his words, was sad. What is meant by "Xuan Xiaomeng took Bai Shu and Rongjie to eat Feng Baolian". The name should come first!

    Dissatisfied, fiercely dissatisfied.

    Xuan Xiaomeng raised her head, her eyes were watery and full of stubbornness, she had such a pitiful appearance that she couldn't see it.

    Bai Shu and Rong Jie couldn't figure it out.

    What kind of face does she have? She dares to be wronged.

    It's them who should be wronged!

    Looking at the people and beasts in the hall, Hua Qing raised his brows and frowned tightly. His face, which was always warm, was rarely covered with frost.

    Fengbao lotus seeds are high-level medicinal herbs, which are specially used for monks in Yuanying. The pond of Fengbao lotus in the Zongli was brought back from a small secret place during the Kanyan Jindan period. It took a hundred years to bear fruit after careful cultivation. More than a dozen lotus pods were produced, just for the three quenched bodies above the Nascent Soul Realm in the Zongli.

    Although there are still three Phoenix Treasure Lotus Seeds left, they are only enough to practice a batch of pills. Patriarch Gu Qing is about to temper his body, if this furnace of pill explodes, then Patriarch Gu Qing will have to go to the Medicine Sect to buy the body tempering pill he needs to quench his body.

    Right now, lotus seeds being stolen or eaten is next. What really caused Huaqing a headache was the behavior of the spirit beasts going to the medicine fields to steal food.

    The precedent has been broken, Ben thought that as long as it is not a rare herb, the auspicious beast will eat it. But right now, Little Bear didn't know what was going on, and encouraged other spirit beasts to make trouble together. If they are not punished, the spirit beasts in the sect will follow suit in the future, and the medicine field will not be ruined by them.

    Hua Qing analyzed the pros and cons, and immediately decided that Xuan Xiaomeng could no longer be let go.

    Even if she is an auspicious beast, she should be disciplined.

    Xuan Xiaomeng thought that if she found someone who was responsible, she could just dig a hole and bury them, but in the end, she buried herself too. Huaqing was determined to discipline Xuan Xiaomeng. Mao Tuanzi had been in the sect for six years, and was finally locked in the legendary little black house.

    The small black room is actually not dark, it is very bright, and there are windows, if there is no formation to isolate the spiritual energy, it is actually quite comfortable to live in. But looking at it from another direction, Xuan Xiaomeng felt that Huaqing's bad old man was simply too bad.     The small black room completely isolates the aura, and Xuan Xiaomeng, who has been breathing the aura of the world since she was born, is suddenly locked in a room full of turbid air, which makes the beast suffocate.     Xuan Xiaomeng finally knows what breathing is all suffering. It took two days to get used to the air without aura.

    During the period of being locked up in the small black room, Xuan Xiaomeng acted coquettishly and cutely while Shen Bao was delivering food to her, and asked Shen Bao to send her the jade bamboo she buried in the ground. Shen Bao had always doted on Xuan Xiaomeng, Immediately compromise, go back and send Yu Zhu to Xuan Xiaomeng to the little black house.

    As soon as Yu Zhu got it, Xuan Xiaomeng yawned, habitually licked it a few times, then fell asleep while hugging Yu Zhu.

    Ji Han Zhi and Feng Bao Lian Zi have strong medicinal effects, Xuan Xiaomeng didn't feel anything when he first ate it, but afterward, he had to digest it. If she didn't fully absorb the spiritual power of these two medicinal materials, then her previous life would be a waste of practice.

    However, her way of ingesting the spiritual power of medicinal materials is different. She doesn't need to practice or meditate, just sleep with her head closed.

    She slept as long as she said she wanted, and it would be unlucky for Bai Shu and Rong Jie who were locked in a small dark room together, as well as the demon soul Lord Tianze who was hugged by her bear.

    These two beasts and one soul are the ones who breathe aura from birth. In this life, they don't know that the air is still a kind of gas that makes people afraid. ,

    The gas made their heads dizzy, their limbs weak, and it was difficult for them to open their mouths to eat. It was almost the same as being poisoned.

    Xuan Xiaomeng lived in the high-tech era in her previous life. That era was originally an era of doomsday, and there was very little aura in the air, so it took only two days to get used to it, but the two beasts and one soul couldn't get used to it no matter what. . Bai Shu and Rong Jie, the two second-generation monsters, are really powerful. They were locked up in a small black room without aura for two or three days. It has become a dedicated room for watering the Lingtian and cleaning the beasts of the sect.

    — Commonly known as sweeping the toilet!

    Xuan Xiaomeng tricked the beast, tricked it back and forth, but it turned out that it was the demon soul in the magic bamboo that was really tricked by her.

    The aura was cut off, and the turbid air made the demon soul extremely uncomfortable, as if it had fallen into a magic pool, and it felt uncomfortable everywhere. He cast a spell, planted a barrier on the host magic bamboo, and then closed his five senses, and wanted to fall into a deep sleep, but his body was hugged by a bear.

    Moreover, the pair of bears coveted him very much, even in deep sleep, their pink tongues would slip past the body from time to time. Not only that, but sometimes he would use his front teeth to bite twice.

    The devil soul is not the main soul, the "devil" is spontaneous, and release is the nature of the devil.

    The devil soul will not, and is unwilling to restrain it. Mao Xiong Tuanzi's unconscious actions made the demon soul hard to fill, resisting and greedy.

    The rising sun added a touch of color to the sky, and Xuan Xiaomeng slept for eight full days.

    Twenty days in the small dark room, plus the acclimatization of the previous two days, she fell asleep half of it heartlessly, and she didn't know whether it was a punishment or not.

    At daybreak, Shen Bao appeared outside the confinement room with a lot of bamboo shoots that Xuan Xiaomeng loves to eat. During this period of time, he hired people to go further afield and dug them back.

    My little bear has no bamboo, but Xiaoshan doesn't have any, so I can only dig elsewhere, and it is impossible to really make her hungry.

    Of course, Xuan Xiaomeng, who stole the elixir, was hungry or not, only she knew.

    As soon as Xuan Xiaomeng woke up, she saw Shen Bao waiting outside with her rations, her small eyes lit up, and she walked lazily to the door with her horoscope.

    The leisurely pace is not like a bear in confinement.

    The little butt sat on the ground, Xuan Xiaomeng straightened up, spread his hands, and asked Shen Bao what he wanted to eat.

    Shen Bao stuffed the bamboo shoots from the iron bars into the confinement room: "Xiaomeng, you will be able to come out in ten days, and it will be just in time for the Beast Sect's big fair. When the Beast Sect's big fair, I will take you to Yukang Let's play."

    Xuan Xiaomeng didn't reply, and concentrated on eating. Although she is not hungry, she must consume energy for her body's needs.

    Shen Bao: "Senior Brother Kanyan returned to the clan a while ago."

    Xuan Xiaomeng squeaked: "What's the matter with Ben Xiong when he comes back?"

    It's not her owner, so she doesn't care about her.

    Shen Bao: "Eldest brother brought back news that the Great Pan Secret Realm will be opened in half a year. Xiaomeng, you have to bear with it in the past six months and don't go to the medicine field to steal medicine. I will strive to get a place to enter the Great Pan Secret Realm. When the time comes , what do you want to eat, let's eat it in the Great Pan Secret Realm."

    "Da Pan Secret Realm?" Hearing this name, Xuan Xiaomeng paused when he gnawed on the bamboo.

    ... Shit, the plot is going to end so soon?

    In the original book, Heng Fujiang first became famous, but it wasn't because of this Dapan secret realm.

    The author has something to say:

    The number of words in the chapters before V is a bit small. I suppressed the word count and kept a few dramas. I will update it after V.

    ——Kiss

    , please be bubbly, the comment area is shivering with cold.

    ◎Latest comment:

    [Press the paw]

    [Whether the little panda lived in the modern era or the Panda Secret Realm in its last life, which comes first, I am still a little confused about this]

    [I have such thoughts about a bear... The male lead... Ruthless People]

    [Mostly write about the male lead, I'm bubbling up]

    [From eating in the sect to eating in the secret realm]

    [Oh]

    [Release is the nature of the devil ovo]

    [Are you going to rise? ]

    [Bubble]

    [Bubbling, bubbling, raging parents, brother, right? Hope to be reunited, I love every panda, don't abuse them. ]

    [Explosive, explosive, explosive! 】

    【Bubble! Great work! rush! ]

    [Too little, not enough to watch! I don't love you anymore, hum! ! ]

    [Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nice good enough]

    [check in]

    -End-

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

19.2K 369 25
You are an exchange student from Madeira, a small island in Portugal. One day, while beating up a guy, who was creep towards you, you see a very ha...
75.5K 2.2K 108
Su Yu, a descendant of the royal chef, transmigrated into the novel of cultivating immortals overnight, and became the cannon fodder second senior si...
15.7K 319 17
Jasmine has traveled through, and she has become an ugly little zombie in the novel "Doomsday Strikes: The Rebirth of the Female Protagonist"! Where...
53.3K 1.3K 63
https://m.shubaow.net/152/152944/ Author: news Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-09-30 Latest: Chapter 63 End of text rebirth finishe...