I, panda, the strongest plush...

By Xiaoshuo_

Panda Xuan Xiaomeng has practiced to a great height, and on the day of crossing the catastrophe, she was smas... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 187

Chapter 15

381 5 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 15

    ◎——What a shameless bear! ◎

    Moonlight slanting shadow, night flying crows.

    In the quiet Futian Valley, the lights have been turned off. Three sneaky shadows walked across the terraced medicine fields lightly, and ran towards the north halfway up the mountain.

    Running at the forefront was a robust black panther that had completely merged into the darkness. It was running at full speed, like a gust of wind, fleeting. Behind the black panther, Bai Shu was also not slow, and he followed closely. Farther away, a chubby bear clumsily followed them far behind.

    The three little beasts have a clear goal, which is Futian Guzhong, which is completely different from other cold places in the medicine field.

    There, Jihanzhi grows.

    Ji Hanzhi is a high-grade cold medicinal material, which is cooked once in 30 years and is used as an auxiliary medicine for refining Qingxin Dan. As the name suggests, Qingxin Dandan, after taking it, has a certain refreshing effect when the demons are entangled in the heart.

    The growth conditions of Jihanzhi are relatively harsh. Due to the geographical environment in general sects, there are very few species of Jihanzhi. The reason why Beast Sect was able to grow Jihanzhi was because Bai Shu's father, the Fox King, gave Beast Sect a basket of ice souls. Beast Sect used ice caps to change the climate of the medicine field, and set up formations, so that the medicine field was like winter all year round, and it was possible to grow extremely cold mushrooms.     Bai Shu is a snow fox born in the northern polar region. She naturally likes cold things. Xuan Xiaomeng tilted her head and asked her to steal medicine with her. She immediately set her mind on Ji Hanzhi.     Talking about it, Bai Shu and Rong Jie's cultivation bases are not very good, and their visions are quite high. One likes Jihanzhi, and the other likes Fengbaolianzi. These two medicines are precious elixir in Fengnan Continent, especially Phoenix lotus seeds.     Fengbao lotus seeds have the effect of purifying the blood of spirit beasts. When human monks quench their bodies, the elixir also contains Fengbao lotus seeds. It can be regarded as the top medicinal material that all sects desperately need.     The three beasts came to the medicine field halfway up the mountain in the dark, Xuan Xiaomeng was out of breath, couldn't stop, bumped into Bai Shu's buttocks, knocking Bai Shu forward.     "Hiss, bear head, bear brain, don't know how strong you are, this princess' waist will be broken by you." Bai Shushu hissed in pain, and cast a cold glance at Xuan Xiaomeng.

    Xuan Xiaomeng let out a chirp, and stared back at her. "If you don't stand in front of this bear, this bear can bump into you."

    Bai Shu: "You are here to watch the wind, the temperature in this medicine field is extremely low, you lazy bear, if you go in, you might hibernate."

    Xuan Xiaomeng's eyes were annoyed, and she overthrew Bai Shu with a bear's paw: "This bear is not the bear in the north of yours, and does not hibernate."     She

    is a panda, not a polar bear...

That's fine, Rong Jie and I will pick it out for you, don't go in."

    Bai Shu was caught off guard, fell to the ground, got up and yelled, anyway, after all, Xuan Xiaomeng was not allowed to enter the cold medicine field.

    During this period of time, she can be regarded as seeing the appetite of the stupid bear. It doesn't matter if she eats a lot, and if she eats the elixir as a meal, and letting her enter the medicine field, it must be putting the monkey in the peach garden. The extremely cold sesame in the medicine field is not enough for her to stuff her teeth.

    The bear stomach of a bottomless pit, who dares to let her into the medicine field.

    "Okay, watch the wind. Let's talk about it first. Pick it up and divide it equally. You are not allowed to steal it. If you dare to steal it, my bear's claws can scratch people." Watch the wind and watch the wind. It just so happens that if the stealing happens, Ben Xiong can shake the pot even more simply.

    After finishing the work, Xuan Xiaomeng sat down on the formation outside the medicine field, took out a shriveled bamboo from the Qiankun belt, and bit it slowly.

    With the lonely moon in the sky, after lazily eating a piece of bamboo, Bai Shu and Rong Jie came out from the medicine field. Seeing the two extremely cold mushrooms in their mouths, Xuan Xiaomeng gave them a disdainful look.

    Just go in and pick a few extremely cold branches...

    - You are more courageous than a bear!

    Bai Shu cast a sideways glance at the dissatisfied Xuan Xiaomeng: "You think of Jihanzhi as a planner. Jihanzhi has strong medicinal properties, and you are not afraid of being stuffed to death if you are greedy."

    Xuan Xiaomeng curled her nails, patted her little Stomach: "Have you ever heard of a bear that was stuffed to death?"

    Bai Shu didn't bother to argue with this gluttonous bear, it was fair, and gave the bear two plants of Jihanzhi.

    The three little guys are not afraid of being discovered by the cultivators who manage the spiritual field, so they will sell the dirt on the spot, one person and two plants, and solve it on the spot.

    Jihan Zhibing is cold and tasteless, which makes Xiong dislike it, but the aura contained in it is indeed stronger than that of Jidu grass. After eating it, Xuan Xiaomeng only feels comfortable all over his body, as if he had eaten a high-grade spirit stone.

    After eating Jihanzhi, Xuan Xiaomeng was still alive and well, but Bai Shu and Rong Jie closed their animal pupils and began to digest the medicinal power of Jihanzhi.

    Fortunately, after only eating two extremely cold mushrooms, it was not too difficult to digest the effects of the medicine. It didn't take long for the two guys to wake up. As soon as he woke up, Rong Jie couldn't wait to pick Fengbao lotus seeds.

    Rong Jie misses Feng Bao Lian Zi, but Bai Shu retreats a bit.

    Jihanzhi had a remarkable effect on her, Xuan Xiaomeng and Rong Jie were fine after eating Jihanzhi, but Bai Shu completely brought out the medicinal effect of Jihanzhi. Now the medicinal effect is stored in the inner body, she wants to go back and digest all the medicinal effects of Jihanzhi.

    "I know that foxes are cunning. If you eat what you want, you won't accompany Rong Jie to eat what he wants." Bai Shu wanted to leave, but how could Xuan Xiaomeng, who had found the villain, let her leave? Tuanzi squinted his dark eyes and looked at Bai Shu with a strange look.

    Rong Jie didn't give in, he obviously had sharp animal eyes, but he wanted to imitate Xuan Xiaomeng, looking sideways at people.

    As the little princess of the snow fox clan, how could Bai Shu lose the prestige of a fox. The two contemptuous looks aroused Bai Shu's arrogance, suppressed the medicinal properties of Ji Hanzhi, and followed Rong Jie to the pond where the phoenix lotus was planted.

    Xuan Xiaomeng felt that she was just accompaniment to eat, and she couldn't overwhelm the host.

    Once at the pond, the bear sits on the buttocks and doesn't care about anything. Bai Shu was supported by the effects of Jihanzhi, and he flicked his tail, but didn't bother to move. Rong Jie looked at the two lazy people, and resigned himself to his fate, he jumped into the pond and went to pick three phoenix lotuses.

    Fengbao lotus seeds are precious, and there are only six lotus pods in the whole pond. Rong Jie picked half of them.

    Beast is straightforward, even Xuan Xiaomeng, a bear who has lived two lifetimes, is not that complicated. Things grow in the ground, and it's natural to eat them. The three little beasts thought there was nothing wrong with them, but they didn't know that picking them made Hua Qing's heart ache.

    The scent of lotus is tangy, Xuan Xiaomeng doesn't like the slightly bitter taste of lotus seeds, but likes the aura contained in lotus seeds. The sharp bear claws nimbly picked out the lotus seeds out of the lotus pod, and stuffed them into the bear's mouth one by one.

    Xuan Xiaomeng's eating posture reveals a kind of elegance that belongs only to bears. It seems clumsy and slow, but she is the first one to finish eating the lotus pod.

    With the lotus seeds in their belly, the three little guys were ready to part ways. The energy intake tonight is a bit too much, and they have to go back to digest and digest.

    The idea is very good, but it is not so easy to use the precious medicinal material of Fengbao lotus seeds without alarming people.

    When stealing Jihanzhi, because Bai Shu was familiar with cold air, he didn't destroy the medicine formation when he entered the medicine field, but Rong Jie jumped into the water directly when he picked the lotus pods. Whether this jump touched the formation or not, the three little beasts didn't know, but it alarmed the cultivators stationed in the spiritual field.

    -The three guys who finished eating were caught before they had time to destroy the lotus residues on the ground.

    Everyone's dirty is caught, even if you want to quibble.

    Xuan Xiaomeng: "...!!"

    Oh, the car overturned too fast!

    Fortunately, she is smart, and has found the scapegoat in advance...

    Xuan Xiaomeng looked at a group of Beast Sect cultivators who were holding guys and surrounded them, trembling with fear, shamelessly cowardly, and resorted to her own The killer's trump card rolled to the feet of the foundation-building cultivator surnamed Zhou who was in charge of Lingtian like a tuanzi.

    As soon as he rolled to someone's feet, he hugged his leg tightly: "Senior Brother Zhou, I'm raging hungry."

    "...?" Bai Shu and Rong Jie.

    ——What a strong desire to survive!

    Do they also have to turn somersaults, hug their legs...

    Zhou Wenshan is the steward of Futian Valley, he built his foundation, Shen Baode called him senior brother, and Xuan Xiaomeng knew him well, so he also called him senior brother directly while holding Zhou Wenshan.

    The soft voice with some grievances was the voice that Xuan Xiaomeng made after she made a mistake. She always felt that she had escaped countless punishments by virtue of this sound.

    However, it has been tried and tested, and there has never been a sound of the car overturning. Today, it seems that the car overturned.

    Zhou Wenshan's face was cold, he stared at the pile of lotus residues on the ground, his chest heaved and his anger almost turned into substance.

    Fengbao lotus seeds... gone, gone...

    — Zhou Wenshan's chest hurts!

    Turning his gaze, he looked towards the pond. Seeing that there were three lotus pods missing in the pond, he frowned, and the hand hanging by his side almost lost control and hit the bear.

    A few days ago, he reported to the suzerain master about the fact that Xuan Xiaomeng had stolen the timepiece Ducao. The suzerain also said that the patriarch Gu Qing will practice the body pill soon and needs Fengbao lotus seeds to be used as medicine, so he asked him to take good care of Fengbao lotus seeds.

    After he returned to Futian Valley from Guanglan Peak, he was worried that Xuan Xiaomeng would extend his claws to Feng Baolian, so he went to the affairs hall to get a formation plate to strengthen the pond formation.

    The formation is obviously strengthened, how did these three little beasts enter the pond to pick phoenix lotus?

    Zhou Wenshan was puzzled, turned his eyes, and looked at the place where the formation plate was buried.

    At a glance, I saw a bear's footprint on the mud where the array plate was buried. The footprints are very deep, and the soil has been trampled to the point of sinking, and the array plate he buried not long ago has emerged from the ground at this moment.

    Zhou Wenshan: "...?"

    The co-author array was trampled and displaced by a bear!

    ——Is it such a coincidence?

    Zhou Wenshan remained silent, and the atmosphere was solemn. Xuan Xiaomeng was in the zoo in her previous life, so she didn't learn anything else, but she learned the essence of watching the Twolegs' face.

    Seeing Zhou Wenshan's face turning black with anger, Xuan Xiaomeng rolled her eyes, thinking that the matter of stealing food tonight might...not be so easy to pass.

    No, you can't be locked up in a dark room.

    Xuan Xiaomeng slapped her ears, and unceremoniously sold out her teammates.

    "Senior Brother Zhou, it's none of my business. Fengbao lotus seeds and Jihanzhi were not eaten by Xiong Xiong, nor were they picked by Xiong Xiong. They were picked by foxes and leopards. Xiong Xiong was very obedient and didn't do anything..." She

    really It didn't do anything, it just had a mouth.

    "...!!"

    Rong Jie and Bai Shu, who were thinking about whether they should also learn from Xuan Xiaomeng, show off their cuteness, get out of the way, and fool around with stealing food, heard Xuan Xiaomeng's words , the animal pupils stared wide, and looked at Xuan Xiaomeng in disbelief.

    ——What a shameless bear!

    The author has something to say:

    Thank you for the little angel who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution for me during the period of 2021-12-06 11:28:21~2021-12-07 11:22:03~Thanks to the little angel for the

    irrigation nutrient solution : 15 bottles of Dreaming Xiaohai;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

    ◎Latest comments:

    [Hahahaha]

    [There are a lot of reversed words and phrases]

    [It's so cute]

    "Talk," to catch a bug for the author~]

    [Xuan Xiaomeng: Senior brother, I'm hungry, rice ( Hahahahahaha)]

    Aim! Fire grenades! The author greatly catches my deep love for you! ]

    [Hey, it's okay to throw the pot in front of you]

    [Hahahahaha, it's so cute]

    [Hahahahahaha, are you going to laugh me to death and inherit my money? ? 】

    【Shameless is a bear, it has nothing to do with my panda (innocent face)】

    【Too bear】

    [Punching in]

    [Shameless]

    [How shameless you are?]

    [Turning and urging]

    -End-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 58 7
我的动物园直通兽人帝国 作者:草露 Not my Story
19.1K 369 25
You are an exchange student from Madeira, a small island in Portugal. One day, while beating up a guy, who was creep towards you, you see a very ha...
53.3K 1.3K 63
https://m.shubaow.net/152/152944/ Author: news Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-09-30 Latest: Chapter 63 End of text rebirth finishe...
13.3K 318 80
Author: Fei Dao STORY NOT MINE FOR MY OFFLINE READING ONLY DO. NOT. VOTE. OK? In the mermaid world, he did not become a mermaid but became a sea ot...