I, panda, the strongest plush...

By Xiaoshuo_

Panda Xuan Xiaomeng has practiced to a great height, and on the day of crossing the catastrophe, she was smas... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 187

Chapter 11

414 12 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 11

    ◎The intrigue of beasts◎

    Xuan Xiaomeng opened her innocent bear eyes, and ruthlessly sued the bamboo that broke her bear teeth. After Hua Qing and Gu Qing listened to Xuan Xiaomeng's words, their gazes shifted to Polygonatum odoratum.

    The whole body of Yuzhu is emerald jade, clear and flawless, without any breath of life, and it is no different from a dead thing.

    But it can give birth to the illusion of protecting the lord, break the teeth of auspicious beasts, and even shake the spirit veins of the beast sect with a single knock. Neither Gu Qing nor Hua Qing believed that this Polygonatum odoratum was just a mortal thing.

    Gu Qing brought Polygonatum odoratum closer to watch. After a while, the huge real essence covered Yuzhu, trying to find out what it was.

    Jade in the cultivation world is difficult to distinguish with the naked eye. It looks like jade, but it is not necessarily jade.

    Xuan Xiaomeng didn't stop him, her little eyes were full of joy.

    Xiong Xiong also wanted to know what the hell this thing was. Find out what it is, maybe you can eat it in your stomach.

    Just now when she hit the black dragon patriarch with this jade bamboo, although she was dizzy from the rebound, but the moment the jade bamboo and the star magpie stone collided, she felt a majestic aura.

    The breath was extremely strong, although it didn't leak out from Polygonatum odoratum, it burned her paws hot.

    The breath was fleeting, so fast that she thought it was an illusion, but after the breath disappeared, she caught the most familiar smell in the air.

    Xuan Xiaomeng looked at Gu Qing with hope, and quietly waited for Gu Qing to explain her doubts.

    Unfortunately, it was too early to be happy.

    Gu Qing frowned, Zhenyuan probed the Yuzhu thoroughly from the inside to the outside, and the answer he got was that the thing in his hand was still jade.

    After returning Yuzhu to Xuan Xiaomeng, Gu Qing looked up and exchanged a glance with Hua Qing.

    After meeting their eyes, Hua Qing found an excuse and sent Xuan Xiaomeng away. Before she left, Hua Qing thought of Xuan Xiaomeng's bear temper: "Xuan Xiaomeng, don't use Yuzhu to knock the Black Dragon Patriarch again."

    He didn't want to see the Beast Sect shake up from time to time.

    Not knowing what this Polygonatum odoratum was, Xuan Xiaomeng was a little disappointed, she turned her head and glanced at Huaqing, didn't say no to knock, didn't say knock, and left Donghua Hall listlessly.

    Holding the huge energy in his hand, but he couldn't eat it, and was so sad... As

    soon as she left, the gentleness and abruptness on Hua Qing's face dissipated, and the seriousness appeared on his sparse brows: "What can the ancestor observe?

    " , It seems to be a farce created by Xiaomeng, but as the suzerain of the Beast Sect, how can it really be treated as a farce.

    The Dragon Ancestor's dragon soul sleeps in the statue, and it will only appear once every hundred years. It will never be shaken out of the statue just because Xiaomeng knocks it.

    Unless, the vibration of the spiritual pulse made the ancestor of the black dragon aware of the crisis of extinction.

    Gu Qing half-closed his eyes, and said in thought: "It's not a mortal thing, but I can't see the material."

    Hua Qing frowned and asked, "Will it affect Xiaomeng and Beast Sect?"

    "I don't know." Gu Qing shook his head, Eyes darkened: "Hua Qing, Xiaomeng has been restless recently. You and I don't understand the meaning of her existence in the world, but she can walk around the auspiciousness of the world with a living body. It is her instinct to seek good luck and avoid evil. Her emotions There are secrets in the dark, maybe, there is something we don’t know, and it is ready to move. You and I don’t know what the future will be, but you should make plans early.” There are countless auspicious things in the world, and the auspicious beasts that can be bestowed by heaven are

    absolutely It is the biggest auspicious sign on Fengnan mainland.

    Xiangrui was restless, so they couldn't help but take it lightly.

    Moreover, the black and white bear, which has been extinct for tens of thousands of years, appeared again, and Xu himself had some reason that they could not ascertain.

    Fortunately, Ruishou is close to the Beast Sect, and they can make timely arrangements according to her temperament changes.

    "I'm already making preparations. Does Yu Zhu still need to be investigated?" Hua Qing nodded. As early as Xuan Xiaomeng's dream of killing and robbery, he had secretly started preparing.

    Not long ago, he strengthened the protective formation of the sect, and he has sent the Jindan Daoist from the sect to the Tianyao sect and the Fu sect to exchange resources in case of emergency. He even wanted to go to Wuxiangzong himself, and ask the suzerain of Wuxiangzong to divination for the future of Beastzong.

    "Don't worry about Yuzhu, something she likes won't eat her back." Although Yuzhu is an unknown thing, but it can fall into Ruishou's hands, which undoubtedly proves that it is harmless to Xiaomeng.

    Knowing that Hua Qing was already making arrangements, Gu Qing didn't ask any more questions, and Yu Kong returned to his cave with his sleeves lightly raised.

    His cultivation base has reached the peak of transformation into a god, and he must go into seclusion to meet the body and cross the thunder, and he has no time to care about the common affairs of the sect.

    The setting sun indulges the world, and the afterglow of the sky is dazzling.

    Under the black dragon sculpture, during the conversation between Huaqing and Guqing, there is a layer of mysterious hair balls, lying on the ground with straight limbs, the round bear head is resting on Yuzhu, and the empty eyes seem to be thinking about bears. born.

    While she was thinking, Fenfen's little tongue stuck out from time to time, greedily licking Polygonatum odoratum twice.

    I can't bite the Polygonatum odoratum, and the bear gall is too cowardly. I don't have the guts to swallow the whole Polygonatum odoratum like this. At this moment, I can only lick it from time to time to satisfy my greed.

    Xuan Xiaomeng licks carelessly, but the soul that resides in Yuzhu is in dire straits at the moment.

    Polygonatum odoratum is the host body of the soul. Although it is a polygonatum odoratum, it is also the body of the soul in the bamboo, which is more sensitive than the real body.

    The barbed animal tongue that slipped past the bamboo body made the spirit of Polygonatum odoratum short of breath.

    Looking at the ignorance, still licking the little bear of Polygonatum from time to time, Zhuzhong Canghun closed his eyes heavily, and immediately closed his five senses, forcing himself to fall into a deep sleep.

    The more Xuan Xiaomeng licked Polygonatum odoratum, the more unhappy she became.

    The bamboo fragrance, which is different from Fanzhu, is simply too tempting, and it can't satisfy her craving at all.

    Lying dead all afternoon, Xuan Xiaomeng sighed, sat down on the bear's buttocks, took a bamboo shoot from the Qiankun bag, and gnawed it viciously.

    When eating bamboo shoots, she never took her eyes off Polygonatum odoratum, as if what she ate was not ordinary bamboo shoots, but Polygonatum odoratum on her paws.

    On Xuan Xiaomeng's side, "Looking at plum blossoms to quench thirst", but she didn't know that the crack bear who overheard her conversation with Hua Qing and Gu Qing had already spread the story of her broken bear teeth gleefully.

    There are few beasts in the Xiaoshan Beast Sect, and the spirit beasts are simple and straightforward, but sometimes there are many thieves. Under the pretext of caring about Xuan Xiaomeng, a group of beasts and beasts once again got the idea of ​​licking the bears and ran to the square to comfort Xuan Xiaomeng.

    Xuan Xiaomengxin is in a bad mood today.

    Looking at the group of beasts that were about to move, she howled angrily, and then she yelled at the group of restless and kind spirit beasts.

    A group of livestock, she was in a bad mood and had no time to fight with them.

    "Xuan Xiaomeng, Xiong Lie said that your tooth is broken. Open your mouth and show me what it looks like?"

    Xiong Xiao, who was not very threatening, couldn't stop the beasts from approaching at all. Bai Shu stepped on her feet and walked to Xuan Xiaomeng's side with elegant fox steps.

    The Xiong Lie she was talking about was the Earth Cracking Bear who spread the news about Xuan Xiaomeng's broken tooth. This bear is Huaqing's contracted beast. In the entire Beast Sect, whoever has the worst relationship with Xuan Xiaomeng is Xiong Lie.

    From the first day Xuan Xiaomeng joined the Beast Sect, this Earth Cracking Bear has been unhappy with Xuan Xiaomeng. She doesn't feel like a bear, she is clearly a bear, but she likes to cuddle the thighs of her owners, not only likes to act like a baby, but also likes to complain, relying on her cute and lovely appearance to deceive the beast sect. Even his contractor, Hua Qing, was partial to her. After six years in the sect, he took away his position as the number one bear.     Today, Xuan Xiaomeng broke her teeth, and Earth Crack Bear had the opportunity to laugh at her. But this family was smarter than the bear who stole Tang Monk's cassock, afraid that others would despise him and bully the younger, so they didn't dare to taunt Xuan Xiaomeng face to face, so they turned around and told other beasts about her broken tooth.     It's a good idea, but Xuan Xiaomeng's past few years in the beast sect is not for nothing, and the good relationship with the beast makes people envy and hate.     Although everyone was thinking about masturbating the bear, they were really worried about her.

    The bigger reason for rushing to find her now is to divert Xuan Xiaomeng's attention and forget about the broken tooth.

    The way to forget about one thing is to set off another.

    The fox is cunning by nature and has many thoughts, no, as soon as he meets Bai Shu, he sells Xiong Lie.

    ——Xuan Xiaomeng is angry!

    Hearing Bai Shu's words, as expected, his small eyes widened, and he yelled angrily: "Ho——Bai Shu, where is Xiong Lie?

    "

    She hid it and covered it, just to keep the beasts from knowing, but the grizzly bear announced it to her.

    Bai Shu's fox eyes lit up, and pointed to Guanglan Peak: "When I come, watch him eat honey on the main peak."

    Xuan Xiaomeng rolled her eyes, looking at the beast who came to care for her: "Today, if you Help Ben Xiong beat Xiong Lie, and I will touch Mao Mao for you."

    In order to vent his anger, Mao Xiong Duanzi also went all out, even sacrificing his own fur.

    All the beasts originally wanted to lure the bears, but when they heard Xuan Xiaomeng's conditions, they patted their chests comically, and nodded with a very loyal look.

    Seeing this, Xiong Xiaomeng yelled aggressively, and rushed towards Guanglan Peak with a group of spirit beasts.

    Xiong Lie is already a demon cultivator who has survived the catastrophe of transformation. After spreading the news about Xuan Xiaomeng's broken tooth, this guy turned back into a beast body in a good mood, climbed up an osmanthus tree on Guanglan Peak, and felt very comfortable. I ate honey. Before the jar of honey bottomed out, a group of cubs chased Xuan Xiaomeng and rushed up to Guanglan Peak.

    Gu Xuan Xiaomeng was being chased by a group of beasts, this guy smiled unkindly.

    Ho Ho Ho, this little furry bear has finally been tricked by him once. Now the whole sect knows that her bear tooth is broken, hehe, she has become a crippled bear, let's see how she will roll around shamelessly and act cute in the future.

    Xiong Lie poked secretly proudly. But after two seconds of elation, Xiong Sheng became sad.

    When Xuan Xiaomeng flicked her little tail and hugged the sweet-scented osmanthus tree, before she could climb to the fork where the bear was lying, the grizzly bear on the tree was pecked on the bear's nose by the sharp beak of the blue eagle.

    Before Xiong Lie's paw could swing the troublesome blue eagle down, the bear's tail was bitten by a black panther... The beasts

    of the Beast Sect always fight hand-to-hand, and there is no such thing as using magic. It's true that Xiong Lie is a demon cultivator, but when facing a group of cubs attacking, no matter how powerful the demon cultivator is, it's useless.

    Satisfied, Xiong Lie, who thought he had tricked Xuan Xiaomeng, was overwhelmed by a group of small beasts in the blink of an eye.

    ◎Latest comments:

    【Isn't it fun to be licked by a raging bear? If you don’t like it, let me change it]

    "Xiong Xiaomeng" catch a bug for the author ~

    Xuan]

    [Don’t catch a panda and touch it. What if you are bald? So here it is suggested to use that Xiong Lie as a stand-in. ]

    [Where is the licking, hehe]

    [The male protagonist has more troublesome roles]

    [Punching in]

    [Hahahahahahahahaha]

    [Hahahahaha]

    [I, the focus is off, I just want to know, so what, if, if it is true That bamboo-scented national baby looks forward to bamboo to quench his thirst, how delicious it should be (drool)]

    [The beasts are so nice, simple and straightforward, if you are upset, you will be good brothers after a fight]

    -End-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 68.2K 53
Woke up in the ancient era frightened the hell out of her. But she has to make a choice : Let the real plot take place or try to change it. ••• His p...
23.2K 358 62
Author: Eleven Youcheng Category: Science Fiction Space 205,900 words | serialized Update: 2023-08-13 [Infrastructure] [Power] [Apocalypse] [Food] [1...
75.5K 2.2K 108
Su Yu, a descendant of the royal chef, transmigrated into the novel of cultivating immortals overnight, and became the cannon fodder second senior si...
Trap in a Book By Song_smile

Historical Fiction

339K 9.3K 84
Her busy life soon comes to the end once she enters a small bookstore and finds her all-time favorite book. On the night she purchase the book, she p...