I, panda, the strongest plush...

By Xiaoshuo_

Panda Xuan Xiaomeng has practiced to a great height, and on the day of crossing the catastrophe, she was smas... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 187

Chapter 10

423 10 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 10

    ◎Beasts are confused: What happened? ◎

    The teeth were broken, and Xuan Xiaomeng felt that her beauty was greatly compromised.

    Bear gallbladder blocked.

    She wanted to continue smashing the Polygonatum odoratum with her teeth, but she was worried that her teeth would be broken again. For the sake of the few remaining teeth, Xuan Xiaomeng decided to change the method and eat this energy Polygonatum.

    Shaking his head, he ran back to the beast sect in one breath. When they arrived at the mountain gate, they didn't wait to stop, and climbed up the thousand-layered stone steps.

    The speed of climbing the stone steps stunned a group of small animals basking in the sun on the square.

    "Hey, why is Xuan Xiaomeng so diligent today?"

    Looking at Xuan Xiaomeng who was shaking her thick butt and climbing up the stone steps, the blue eagle on the statue's dragon head was pecking at its feathers, and quacked in surprise twice.

    This sloth bear has recently changed his gender, and he is farming and digging bamboo...

    Poor thing, Mao Xiong must have been frightened stupid by Sha Jiemeng.

    "Tsk tsk tsk, crawling so fast, did she take some kind of elixir for excitement?" "

    Could it be that she ate Hei Jian's dragon blood grass?

    " It was the medicine that Hei Jian used to change the coolness of the snake's blood. This elixir is very rare, and Hua Qing went to Beiyuan Beast Sect to ask for it after Hei Jian entered the transformation stage, just to allow Hei Jian to transform into form smoothly.

    There are only three plants in the entire sect.

    Xuan Xiaomeng, who was being discussed by everyone, struggled to climb up the square, curled up skillfully with short limbs, somersaulted, and rolled all the way towards the sculpture.

    Compared with running on four legs, Xuan Xiaomeng prefers to roll.

    "Rang Rang, I bumped into it, and Ben Xiong won't accompany you." The six relatives didn't recognize the posture of rolling over, and howled softly while rolling.

    The spirit beast, which likes to lie under the black dragon statue to bask in the sun, saw her rolling over, and hurriedly scattered, and moved a place for her wisely.

    "Xuan Xiaomeng, what are you doing in such a hurry?" A white fox with a fluffy tail jumped onto the black dragon's paw and asked curiously.

    Xuan Xiaomeng's tumbling bear body braked in time and stopped firmly under the statue.

    Tongue out slightly, panting, raised his head and glanced at Bingyuan Xuehu who asked the question: "Bai Shu, is the black dragon statue the hardest in our sect?" The snow fox

    named Bai Shu lazily licked his paw , said: "It seems that my father said that the beast statue of the ancestor of the black dragon is made of star magpie stone. It is impossible to draw stripes on the statue with ordinary magic tools." Bai Shu is the ice source snow fox

    . The royal family of the same family, the real second generation of demons.

    Ordinarily, an heir of a royal family like her should not be sent to the Beast Sect, but when Bai Shu's mother was pregnant with her, she fought with a firefox and her fetus became angry, so Bai Shu came to the world to report the report in advance.

    The time of birth was wrong, Bai Shu was congenitally deficient, and almost died when he landed.

    The Snow Fox King and his wife are shameless and bored. They have been making foxes for thousands of years, and they finally created a son. He hired Beast Sect and asked Beast Sect to help raise the little fox.

    For the sake of a house full of treasures, Hua Qing reluctantly agreed to help raise the child.

    This raising really feeds this little fox who is congenitally deficient, and now he is about to condense his pills and enter the demon pill stage.

    Because Bai Shu has a fox father who is the king behind him, he is considered a well-informed spirit beast in the beast sect. If there is anything the beast doesn't understand, everyone likes to ask her.

    This guy has always walked sideways in the Beast Sect, and he used to like to compete with Xuan Xiaomeng for meat. Recently, Xuan Xiaomeng changed to eating bamboo, instead of competing with her for food, which made her feel uncomfortable all over. She was wondering if she should change her habit and eat bamboo so that she could continue to compete with Xuan Xiaomeng for food.

    "That's fine."

    Hearing Bai Shu's answer, Xuan Xiaomeng took out the Polygonatum odoratum from the Qiankun bag, her eyes bulging, and when all the spirit beasts hadn't reacted, the bear claws pinched the Polygonatum odoratum and exerted all her strength. He knocked on the black dragon statue.

    Hmph, if you use the hardest black dragon statue in the sect to hammer this jade bamboo, you can't believe it can't be broken. This bear can't bite you with its teeth, so it will smash you and eat you.

    This knock didn't matter, the Beast Sect's veins swayed twice in an instant as if it had been hit hard.

    The accident happened so suddenly, no one thought that Xuan Xiaomeng's knock would produce such a chain reaction.

    The earthquake shook the mountains, and a group of spirit beasts who were watching the excitement were caught off guard by the shaking. Xuan Xiaomeng, the perpetrator, was not much better, and was shocked by the rebounding force.

    "...??"

    All the beasts and Xuan Xiaomeng were completely dumbfounded.

    what happened

    But at this moment, a cold and solemn voice resounded over Xiaoshan: "He Fang Xiaoxiao, how dare you attack my Beast Sect." The sound came out

    , and several beams of light rushed out from the peaks of the Beast Sect. Inside the gate, all the monks who had cultivated to the Golden Core stepped out of the cave and stood guard over the Beast Sect.

    Hua Qing and Gu Qing stood side by side in front, the two of them looked serious, and their spiritual consciousness enveloped the entire Beast Sect in an instant, trying to find out the culprit that caused such a shock.

    The turmoil just now clearly indicated that Xiao Shan's spiritual veins were under attack, and someone was coveting the beast sect's spiritual veins, such a small boy, he must not be let go.

    The appearance of the monk shocked the spirit beasts, and the square fell silent for a while, and no one dared to laugh anymore.

    The atmosphere suddenly became solemn.

    Just as the monks were waiting in full force, a low dragon chant suddenly sounded in the Quiet Square. Above the statue that was used as a ladder by the spirit beast, a ray of transparent black dragon soul rose slowly.

    A coercion, following the emergence of the dragon soul, is like a rock mountain pressing on the spirit beasts.

    The beasts present, except for Xuan Xiaomeng, all the spirit beasts shivered and fell to the ground, and many of the spirit beasts whose cultivation had not reached the demon core stage were fainted by the dragon soul.

    "It's nothing, the little guy is just being naughty." The old voice rang out.

    Dragon Soul's gaze shifted slightly, and landed on Xuan Xiaomeng who was holding Yuzhu and staring blankly at him. The little guy in his mouth, no need for Dragon Soul to say more, everyone already knows who it is.

    Everyone was surprised.

    The shock just now was caused by Xuan Xiaomeng.

    What did this little guy do to shake Long Zu out of the statue?

    The dragon soul stared at Xuan Xiaomeng, and after a while, he turned his dragon eyes lightly, and glanced at the Beast Sect members in midair, and the dragon soul gradually retreated and returned to the statue.

    In the sky, Hua Qing watched the Dragon Soul return to its place, and turned their gazes to stare at Xuan Xiaomeng.

    Seeing the bewildered little bear, all the headed family members looked at each other helplessly, then turned around and went back to their own caves.

    With a flash, Hua Qing landed on the square, holding Xuan Xiaomeng by the back of the neck, without saying anything, Yukong flew to Guanglan Peak.

    This farce shocked Gu Qing, the patriarch who was preparing for the combined thunder disaster. Gu Qing glanced at the fainted spirit beast in the square, his eyes sank, and his voice rang through the entire sect beast: "Everyone! Disciples quickly come to the square and bring back their respective spirit beasts."

    After that, he jumped up, followed Hua Qing, and went to Guanglan Peak together.

    Xuan Xiaomeng knew that she had caused trouble, and she had always relied on the love of the owners of the clan, but now she was a bear in a rage.

    Even if Hua Qing grabbed the back of her neck, she didn't dare to grin her teeth.

    Small eyes shrugged mournfully, and she still insisted on holding the culprit of the accident—Polygonatum odoratum!

    Xuan Xiaomeng thought that Hua Qing, such a bad old man, would definitely make use of the problem and shut her up in the dark room.

    Unexpectedly, Hua Qing did not punish her when she arrived at Donghua Palace, but asked in a warm voice: " Xuan Xiaomeng , what happened just now?" . Climbing along the pole, hanging herself on Hua Qing's lap as a pendant, raised her head pitifully, opened her bear's mouth, and showed Hua Qing her four fangs.

    "Hua Qing, the raging tooth is broken."

    Of the four fangs, three were very sharp, and one of them was broken by a small piece.

    Hua Qing wanted to find out what she had done, but actually shook the black dragon patriarch out of the statue, but when he saw her teeth, his expression froze. Not only was he dumbfounded, Gu Qing who followed was also a little confused.

    Gu Qing took two steps forward, lifted Xuan Xiaomeng's head, and Nana asked, "How did it break?"

    It doesn't matter if you don't ask, but when you ask, Xuan Xiaomeng seems to have found her parents, and she feels more and more wronged.

    With water droplets hanging from his black eyes, he stuffed the dug out Polygonatum odoratum into Gu Qing's hands, and then complained again with an exaggerated expression.

    The natural posture of complaining stunned a certain "person" who was knocked on the parasitic Polygonatum odoratum.

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution for me during 2021-12-01 08:03:12~2021-12-02

    11:14:36 : 1 bottle of Xiaoxianxian;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

    ◎Latest comment:

    It’s not a dream every day, it’s a landmine! ]

    [Male lead: It's numb, it's too difficult for me too]

    Plant a mine and blow the author out! ]

    [Male lead: Dumbfounded.jpg]

    When cooking wine and talking about heroes, the overlord comes from my generation. A mine represents my everlasting true love! ]

    [A bear in a bear's anger. You are a giant panda, at least you have to look like a panda. ]

    [Hahahahahahaha]

    [Scattering flowers]

    [! ]

    [When can you add more, every day is not enough to watch]

    【Looking good (●°u°●)??」】

    【Punching in】

    【...Puff! Hahahahahahaha! here you go! 】

    【Hahahahahahahahaha】

    【Hahahaha bear child】

    -End-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 144 15
  *Live·Gourmet·Territory* Interstellar actually only drinks nutrient solution and doesn't engage in food? ! Wen Mengle said that the future is brigh...
23.4K 359 62
Author: Eleven Youcheng Category: Science Fiction Space 205,900 words | serialized Update: 2023-08-13 [Infrastructure] [Power] [Apocalypse] [Food] [1...
68.9K 2.1K 153
Senior programmer Xiao Qingyun once traveled to the interstellar world where mental power can also code. Talking to the machine depends on mental...
15.7K 319 17
Jasmine has traveled through, and she has become an ugly little zombie in the novel "Doomsday Strikes: The Rebirth of the Female Protagonist"! Where...