I, panda, the strongest plush...

Autorstwa Xiaoshuo_

Panda Xuan Xiaomeng has practiced to a great height, and on the day of crossing the catastrophe, she was smas... Więcej

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 187

Chapter 7

437 8 0
Autorstwa Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 7

    ◎The bear is exhausted! ◎

    The sky is as blue as washing, and the bright sun shines on the earth.

    Xuan Xiaomeng rushed out of the Beast Sect in one breath, completely unaware that Kan Yan, the teaching director she hated the most, was already gearing up to intervene in her murder.

    If she knew, she would definitely jump to the sky with joy.

    Kanyan is a monk in the mid-Yuanying period, and he can kill Heng Fujiang with a flip of his hand.

    Meeting Xuan Xiaomeng who knows the plot, Heng Fujiang, the future legend, is also unlucky. Before the bad things start to happen, the whole Beast Sect is thinking about it first.

    Running to the bamboo grove, Xuan Xiaomeng picked up local materials, and with a bear paw, he dug out a fresh bamboo shoot to scare himself. She was frightened by being plucked by a group of beasts just now, so let's take a breather before eating a bamboo shoot.

    A bamboo shoot was peeled and eaten, and soon entered Xuan Xiaomeng's stomach.

    After finishing the meal, Xuan Xiaomeng patted her belly with her paws, and lay on her back on the ground in a daze for a while. When she had finished lying down, she sighed and resigned herself to work.

    Her training path is different from other beasts, there is no expansion of the meridians, body tempering, filling the stomach, basking in the sun is her way of training.

    In her previous life, she cultivated all the way up in this way.

    It looks very simple, but just filling the stomach can exhaust the bear to death. Either eating bamboo all day long, or on the way to eating bamboo.

    Bamboo was planted in Futian Valley, but before the spirit bamboo could be eaten, she had to pick other food for herself. A few years ago, I ate meat with the carnivorous spirit beasts in the sect. At that time, I didn't feel much. Only a few catties of meat a day was enough to fill my stomach. But after turning bamboo into a staple food, it is not something that can be done with a few catties.

    She has to eat thirty to forty catties of bamboo alone every day. Only when she eats enough bamboo can she extract substances from bamboo to maintain body functions.

    Hey, after another year of tiring, when the spirit bamboo grows, she won't have to look for food every day. In the past in the Panda Secret Realm, she ate spiritual bamboos. At that time, a few catties a day was enough for her needs.

    Thinking of the Panda Secret Realm, Xuan Xiaomeng couldn't help but think of his father and mother in this life. I don't know how they are now, and there is her brother who was fanned out of the secret realm by Xiong Dae together with her... The Panda Secret Realm is too hidden, and it is in a different dimension. Back then, she was photographed by Xiong Dae. Remember the way, now I want to go back, but I can't find the way back.

    The sunlight is filtered by the green bamboo leaves, and the bamboo forest is scattered in spots.

    Thinking about something, Xuan Xiaomeng dug bamboo shoots, and unknowingly, he dug straight to the center of the bamboo forest.

    The bamboo shoots in the middle of the bamboo grove grow better than those outside. Every bamboo shoot is plump and there is no need to shell it. Xuan Xiaomeng knows from experience that these bamboo shoots are very tender.

    Xuan Xiaomeng was overjoyed when he found the high-quality bamboo shoots, he yelled happily, jumped on his short legs, and greedily wanted to dig up all these fat bamboo shoots.

    She now has her own Qiankun bag, even if she digs up all these bamboo shoots, she is not afraid that there will be no place to put them.

    Unexpectedly, just after jumping out less than two meters away, his chubby head hit the air with a bang, as if hitting a copper wall and an iron wall. The impact was too sudden and forceful, and the space seemed to be shaken twice by the force of the impact.

    The invisible impact force seemed to startle something. In the calm bamboo forest, a gust of wind suddenly blew up, sweeping the fallen leaves all over the ground.

    Xuan Xiaomeng hadn't thought about it at all, there was something blocking the way where she could see through at a glance, caught off guard, her fleshy body was bounced back twice.

    This bump stunned Xuan Xiaomeng.

    Her head hurts, her front teeth hurt, her little nose hurts too...

    After lying on the ground for a while, Xuan Xiaomeng woke up from the pain all over her body. Her eyes stared in shock at the direction that bumped into her just now.

    ... Formation?

    Strange, how could there be formations in a forest of mortal bamboos?

    As soon as the doubt came out, Xuan Xiaomeng seemed to think of something, and Xuan Xiaomeng's dark eyes suddenly revealed joy.

    According to her past experience, there must be treasures ahead, and what she bumped into just now must be a formation to protect the treasures.

    When it comes to treasures, Xuan Xiaomeng never refuses anyone who comes. With a kick of his fat legs, he erected his bear body, stood where he was hit just now, tentatively stretched out a fingernail, and poked it forward lightly.

    Following her poking fingertips, the space was slightly distorted again visible to the naked eye, and her little fingertips also stopped in mid-air, unable to poke any more.

    Xuan Xiaomeng's eyes brightened, her cheeks bulged, and her fingertips were like drills, pointing at the air, poking hard.

    After poking for a while, her bear paw still couldn't move an inch. Xuan Xiaomeng's temper became angry, and he clenched his fists, exerted his greatest strength, and smashed into the air with all his might.

    Every time it hits, the space will be distorted.

    Sweating all over, Xuan Xiaomeng was tired, she tilted her head, stared forward and looked again and again, after looking for a while, she didn't see anything.

    Xuan Xiaomeng opened her mouth, her fluffy back pressed against the invisible wall, and slid to the ground.

    ... This formation is a bit solid, and I'm exhausted.

    The consumption is a bit high, let's talk about restoring power.

    Xuan Xiaomeng took out a piece of bamboo from the Qiankun bag, and started to eat it. When eating the bamboo, the thick bear's back rubbed against the air wall from time to time.

    Rubbing and rubbing, her dark eyes suddenly became dull, and she became distracted. That motionless appearance is like a plush toy.

    After a while, the still hairball moved.

    His dazed eyes came alive in an instant, and he stuffed the unfinished bamboo shoots into the Qiankun bag, and walked staggeringly around this invisible wall of air.

    Xuan Xiaomeng is a bear with inheritance memory. Her inheritance comes from her previous life. She pulled out the inheritance of her previous life just now and reviewed it, remembering the evolution of the formation in her previous life.

    Inheritance, the formations are all evolved from the nine palaces, nine is the extreme number, and the number derived from the six lines, three and three is taken to evolve.

    Xuan Xiaomeng doesn't know formation techniques, but the six lines, three threes, etc. are engraved in her mind from the beginning of her birth. It is said that when the Yellow Emperor fought with the Great God Chi You, the Yellow Emperor lined up and defeated the Great God Chi You. After that battle, her ancestors were deeply aware of the ever-changing formations and made up their minds to learn the formations. I haven't even learned the method, but by rote memorization, I am familiar with the most basic six lines and three threes of the formation.

    All changes remain the same, ordinary formations are deduced with the number of nine palaces, and the eyes of the formation can generally be found. If it can be found, the treasure inside must belong to her.

    Walking around the air wall, Xuan Xiaomeng was surprised to find that this formation is circular, covering an extremely small area, only two feet in radius.

    Looking at such a small formation, Xuan Xiaomeng was a little disappointed.

    The formation is so small, the treasures inside must not be rare treasures. But...no matter what it is, I don't need it, I can change Shen Bao's spirit stone!

    After figuring out the size of the formation, Xuan Xiaomeng cheered up, and flicked her tail to find the eye of the formation. However, from when the sun was in the sky to finding the sky full of sunset, she couldn't find the location of the formation.

    Xuan Xiaomeng was stunned!

    Could it be that the evolution of formations in the Fengnan Continent is different from the inheritance of memory? Otherwise, why can't you find the eye of the array?

    In her previous life, she had broken through several large formations with the most basic knowledge of formations, but this knowledge is not reliable when it comes to Fengnan Continent.

    Xuan Xiaomeng spread out on the ground, her small eyes moved flexibly, thinking about how to break this formation.

    "Xiaomeng, Xiaomeng." A shout came from the outside of the bamboo forest.

    As soon as Xuan Xiaomeng heard the voice, she knew that it was Shen Bao who was calling her, and responded muffledly: "Here it is." Not long after the

    reply fell, Shen Bao appeared in Xuan Xiaomeng's sight driving a flying sword .

    Looking at the little bear lying on the ground limply, Shen Bao asked doubtfully, " Xiaomeng, what's wrong with you?"

    Xuan Xiaomeng rolled her eyes: "It's nothing, just think about it." "

    Xiaomeng, don't worry, the master and senior brother both know about your dream, and the senior brother has already left the mountain. He will take care of your affairs." Shen Bao Thinking that she was worried about killing robbery in her dream, she hurriedly told Xuan Xiaomeng about Kanyan's sect.

    Although Kanyan said that he went down the mountain in the name of going to Pan Leiyuan, but he chose to leave at this time. Everyone guessed that he must have dealt with Xuan Xiaomeng's murder.

    "Huh... Kanyan became a sect?" Xuan Xiaomeng tilted her head.

    Shen Bao: "Well, I left this morning."

    Xuan Xiaomeng nodded. She is not too worried about her future killings. Now everyone in the sect knows her "dream", and everyone is on guard against Hengfujiang. Along the way, there is no ability to face the entire Beast Sect.

    However, Xuan Xiaomeng was really happy that the cold-faced Kanyan could intervene in her affairs. The teaching director personally intervened, and it was only a matter of time before Heng Fujiang was cleaned up.

    From now on, she decided not to be called Kan Yan's scum.

    "Shen Bao, weren't you studying formations a while ago? Take a look, what kind of formation is this?" Putting aside the big threat of Hengfujiang, Xuan Xiaomeng got up from the ground and patted it with his fat and short bear paws. Take the air wall behind you.

    A paw slapped down, and the space rippled in an instant, and the formations spread out layer by layer, making the nearby bamboo leaves rustle.

    "Array?" Looking at the movement around, Shen Bao's thick eyebrows suddenly frowned, took two steps forward, and put his hands on the space wall.

    After groping for a while, Shen Bao said suspiciously: "It's strange, I came here to dig bamboo shoots three days ago, and it was unobstructed at that time, why suddenly there is an extra formation?" Ever since knowing that Xuan Xiaomeng likes to eat fresh bamboo

    shoots Every time he came to dig bamboo shoots, he would pick the tenderest ones. The quality of the bamboo shoots in the middle of the bamboo forest seemed to be the best. He had visited this place three or four times, and there was no abnormality every time. Why did there suddenly appear more bamboo shoots today? A formation?

    Xuan Xiaomeng was surprised, and her fat, short, black legs scratched her little ears: "What, you came here three days ago? That means that this formation was laid out in the past two or three days?" ... Oh, hey

    , It seems that there is no joy!

    The formation that just appeared will definitely not contain any treasures.

    However, who is so boring to bury a formation here?

    "It should be." Shen Bao nodded: "Stand back a bit, let me take a closer look."

    After saying that, he raised his flying sword and slashed towards the space barrier.

    The sword light was magnificent and astonishing, scattered in all directions, and hit the space barrier. Circles of mysterious power rippled along with the impact of the sword energy.

    But the formation remained the same, and after swaying, it returned to calm.

    Seeing the calm formation, Shen Bao recalled Feijian, and said cautiously: "Xiaomeng, this formation is a bit weird, I can't see it, you go back with me first, and you have to report to Master about the formation." Beast

    Sect Suddenly there is an unfamiliar formation outside, who is targeting the Beast Sect?

    You have to tell Master about the appearance of this formation.

    Xuan Xiaomeng looked at Shen Bao whose expression had turned cold, and realized later that it seemed abnormal for Zongwai to have an extra formation.

    Her bear body shook: "Go back and call the suzerain, I will guard outside."

    One person and one beast quickly withdrew from the bamboo forest as if they were facing a formidable enemy.

    As soon as the two of them left, a light breeze suddenly blew in the center of the bamboo forest, and in the center of the formation discovered by Xuan Xiaomeng, a beam of light flickered, cutting through the bamboo forest in a hurry, and flew to the end of the bamboo forest.

    The light paused in mid-air for a moment, and finally plunged into the wet soil.

    The bamboo leaves rustled, the protruding light beams disappeared instantly, and the bamboo forest returned to calm, as if nothing had happened just now.

    ◎Latest comments:

    Clap your hands in admiration. This article should only exist in the sky. It is rare to see it in the world. It is not mines that are not enough to explode our admiration. ]

    [

    [Not enough to see]

    [Press the paw. ]

    [Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, the male pig is thick and the bird is here]

    [Scattering flowers]

    [The advantage of falling in love with food is not afraid of starving to death]

    [Come on]

    [Punch in]

    [Too few, when will you add more]

    -End-

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

5.7K 62 10
As the youngest daughter of the Lord of Three Thousand Worlds, Yun Xiao was dragged by the system to complete the task of "Best Male No. N", disguise...
1.9M 68.2K 53
Woke up in the ancient era frightened the hell out of her. But she has to make a choice : Let the real plot take place or try to change it. ••• His p...
75.5K 2.2K 108
Su Yu, a descendant of the royal chef, transmigrated into the novel of cultivating immortals overnight, and became the cannon fodder second senior si...
19.1K 369 25
You are an exchange student from Madeira, a small island in Portugal. One day, while beating up a guy, who was creep towards you, you see a very ha...