I, panda, the strongest plush...

By Xiaoshuo_

Panda Xuan Xiaomeng has practiced to a great height, and on the day of crossing the catastrophe, she was smas... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 187

Chapter 5

505 13 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 5

    ◎—— Ferocious beasts◎

    "Hengfu River, who is that?"

    Hei Jian shook his head in the water away from Xuan Xiaomeng, and asked doubtfully, "How do you know that after this snake crosses the catastrophe, it will be contracted by someone?" Go?"

    He didn't think about going with others, people with two legs, except Xiaoshan Beast Sect and these stupid big guys, are all villains. Everyone wants to enslave them with contracts, eat less, work more, and always let the beasts rush forward in fights, and they will lose their lives if they are not careful. He has worked so hard to advance to become a demon cultivator, and only when he is stupid will he work hard for others.

    "It was a dream." Xuan Xiaomeng took a bite of the bamboo.

    "Dream?" Hei Jian was surprised.

    When he regained his senses, his tail slapped the water heavily, and he growled angrily: "You dragged me out of the water just for a dream?" I

    thought the bear was looking for him for something important, but it turned out it was for a dream.

    The snake's guts hurt, it's too angry...

    "Don't take it seriously, this bear has had this dream in this life, we can't let us be careless." Xuan Xiaomeng squinted at Hei Jian in the water with her small eyes, and said in a cold voice : "Heng Fujiang will come to you later, if you have the ability, you'd better swallow him in one gulp, lest he bring disaster to us."

    Killing the danger in the cradle, let Hei Jian swallow the villain surnamed Heng, she bears Life is safe.

    Xuan Xiaomeng spoke seriously, with a rare serious voice, and when he mentioned Hengfujiang, his eyes showed murderous intent.

    Xiong Tuanzi, who gave birth to a murderous heart, is especially good at bluffing snakes.

    Hei Jian was originally very angry, but when he saw the anger and murderous look in Mao Tuanzi's eyes, he tightened his expression, "What's going on, please be more careful?"

    This little guy doesn't seem to be making trouble for no reason. Will be contracted by Twolegs?

    Xuan Xiaomeng puffed her cheeks, and angrily told her own ending in the book, using the excuse of dreaming.

    After she finished speaking, she was silent.

    As if thinking of something, his eyes flashed cunningly, and he added embellishment: "Hengfu Jiangxin is a villain, and you didn't get there after you made a contract with him. You and him met a powerful man with a high level of cultivation, and you were beaten to death by him, and the villain used the waste of the corpse to cook you into a pot of snake soup and ate it into his stomach." Hmmmm

    ... ...yes, that's it.

    She is simply too smart.

    I don't believe that Hei Jian would foolishly make a contract with Heng Fujiang after knowing her tragic ending.

    To deceive the beast, you must first deceive yourself.

    On Xuan Xiaomeng's bear face, there was vivid sympathy.

    Hei Jian looked at her sympathetic little eyes, and asked doubtfully, "Really?

    " , Now it is too appropriate to take it out as the reason.

    Xuan Xiaomeng withdrew her gaze, and slowly pulled off a layer of bamboo shell with her nimble front paws, and said seriously while gnawing on the bamboo: "The dream is so real, even the name of Hengfujiang appeared in my dream, let's We must beware of him."

    "Am I really going to be stewed into a pot of snake soup in the future?" Hei Jian held up the big snake's head, her face full of shock.

    Xuan Xiaomeng nodded solemnly with a stern face.

    Throwing a bomb/popping it out, regardless of Hei Jian's belief or not, Xuan Xiaomeng stood up as a bear, hugged the bamboo shoots, and walked towards Donghua Hall with a shake. The bear hasn't lived enough, and I

    don't want to die, so I have to make preparations first." Regardless of whether the murder will be avoided in the end, she has to prepare first, and the first step of preparation is to solve her own ration problem.

    Hei Jian looked at Mao Xiong who was walking towards Donghua Hall, tilted the snake's head, and swam ashore thoughtfully. After a while, he swung his tail and climbed suspiciously towards Ningyang Peak.

    Immortal Xu Gao, who lives on Ningyang Peak, is the temporary owner of Hei Jian. He has entered the Golden Core stage for almost two hundred years, and his lifespan is approaching. Xuan Xiaomeng said that he would be contracted away in the end, and Hei Jian believed it.

    His first choice of contractor is Xu Hao, but Xu Hao doesn't have many lifespans, and his path will obviously stop at the Golden Core Realm. He was about to turn into a demon cultivator, and it was impossible for him to be tied to Xu Hao's body and stop his practice. As soon as Xu Hao's deadline came, he had only two choices, either leave Xiaoshan and practice on his own, or find a contract with a talented two-legged monk.     Although the latter has always been excluded by him, it is not impossible. If he meets a genius, then he is definitely willing to make a contract. After all, following a talented contractor, once he reaches the point of crossing the calamity, it is very likely that he will also cross the calamity along with him and become a demon fairy.     The temptation of the fairy is too great, even a beast can't resist it.     But just now Xuan Xiaomeng said that in the end, he was stewed into a pot of snake soup...all of them were drunk into his stomach, and he was also a demon who repaired farts.     Regardless of whether this matter is true or not, let Xu Hao help him find out if there is really a guy named Heng in Fengnan Continent. If this person really exists, then no matter how talented he is, he will not make a contract with him.     And Xiaomeng...     If her dream comes true, then her ending...     Hiss -     such a cute bear, being cramped and skinned, they can't be ruthless, that Heng is simply too bad!     Hei Jian crawled to find his owner, and on the other side, Xuan Xiaomeng also walked to the Donghua Palace with her unique inner horoscope, holding bamboo shoots.     Xuan Xiaomeng went aggressively, originally thinking that even if she was rolling around and showing off, pulling Huaqing's beard, she would still get benefits from him, and make herself happy in Lingtian to plant bamboo. As a result, when they arrived at the Donghua Palace, before they saw Huaqing that bad old man, they saw Shen Bao first.     Shen Bao told her that Huaqing agreed with her to open up Lingtian and let her choose the land in Futian Valley by herself.     The surprise came too fast.

    When Xuan Xiaomeng heard that she could have her own lingtian, what else was she looking for in Huaqing, her limbs moved and she ran to Futian Valley in a joyous manner.

    Futian Valley is located in the back mountain of the Beast Sect, where the Spirit Field of the Beast Sect is located. Almost all the rations of vegetarian beasts are grown in Futian Valley. In addition to the food that the spirit beasts usually need, many spirit herbs and medicines are planted in the Futian Valley for the daily needs of the disciples in the sect.

    Xuan Xiaomeng ran so fast that she startled a group of spirit beasts who were idly picking their feet and basking in the sun in the square.

    ——A spectacle!

    I have known this teddy bear for five or six years, and it was the first time I saw her four short legs move together, walking like a runner. In the past, when this guy walked, he either rolled, or rode on other beasts, let others stoop her, or let Shen Bao hug her.

    What is she going to do when she runs so fast?

    A group of beasts are curious and want to follow to have a look.

    Naihe Xuan Xiaomeng, who was only thinking about planting bamboo, ran too fast, so she didn't give the group of beasts a chance to chase her, and ran away without a trace in the blink of an eye.

    It wasn't until Shen Bao chased her down from the Donghua Hall that everyone knew what she was trying to do by running so fast.

    Hearing that Black and White Bear wanted to grow bamboo, the suzerain let her make trouble, and really planned to open up a spiritual field for her to plant, and a group of beasts were shocked.

    —Fuck, is it possible that this bear really eats bamboo?

    Xuan Xiaomeng didn't care how shocked they were, and ran to Futian Valley in one breath, without picking any land. Seeing an open space halfway up the mountain, with a single point of her fat paw, she designated the open space halfway up the mountain as her own territory.

    Well circled, Xuan Xiaomeng doesn't care about anything.

    She is a bear, and the job of opening up the spiritual field can never fall on her head, someone will get out the land she wants.

    Xuan Xiaomeng wagged her short tail, became the shopkeeper, turned her head, and went to other spiritual fields in Futian Valley.

    She is an omnivorous spirit beast. Although she mainly eats bamboo, she occasionally wants to change her taste. She can eat spiritual melons, spiritual fruits, and spiritual medicines, so she has to transplant some rations from other spiritual beasts and plant them in her spiritual field.

    Spirit beasts are independent by nature, and no one likes other beasts to touch their own things.

    A few days ago, when she went to pick meaty melons, the little fire monkey was so angry that she wanted to fight her one-on-one. She didn't want to be greedy, steal other beasts, and then fight every day.

    If you have time to fight, you might as well sleep.

    Xuan Xiaomeng went to look for his favorite food, Shen Bao worked tirelessly, called a few handyman disciples who came to wait on the Lingtian, and spent a day removing all the weeds on the mountainside, and then cast spells to open up Lingtian.

    It was three days after Xuan Xiaomeng successfully opened up the spirit field that Xuan Xiaomeng wanted, and set up the spirit gathering array needed for planting.

    For the past three days, Xuan Xiaomeng has not been idle.

    Using her dog's sharp nose, she moved all the fruits, vegetables, and even herbs that she could eat in Futian Valley to the mountainside, and prepared to plant them in her spiritual field.

    In order to transplant these things, Xuan Xiaomeng swept away her laziness in the past, waved her bear paws, and had a fight with vegetarian spirit beasts.

    In this battle over rations, I don't know if the other spirit beasts were beaten or not, but Xuan Xiaomeng was stunned anyway.

    She belatedly discovered that her four limp legs, which looked powerless, actually had attack power, beating a group of vegetarian spirit beasts howling. Among the screaming beast spirits, there were two other spirit beasts that had stepped into the demon core stage like her.

    Xuan Xiaomeng was shocked!

    ——Is she that powerful?

    After defeating a group of vegetarian spirit beasts, the varieties of melons and fruits in her spiritual field finally became abundant. Now, all she needed was her main ration—bamboo!

    After Shen Bao got out of the work of opening up spiritual fields, he had no choice but to take Xuan Xiaomeng to dig bamboo all over the mountain. Before he went to dig the bamboo, he even went to the affairs hall to exchange a Qiankun bag of bamboo shoots for Xuan Xiaomeng.

    During this period of time, Shen Bao discovered that his hairy dumpling called a panda was too edible. The bamboo shoots dug up that night were promised to last for two days, but Xuan Xiaomeng finished making them in one and a half days.     In the past few days, Shen Bao has been busy opening up spiritual fields, and Xuan Xiaomeng's rations are all self-reliant. It's strange to say, I don't know if it's because Xiaoshan is full of aura. Although the bamboo forest is a common bamboo, it grows very fast. In that bamboo forest, Xuan Xiaomeng even digs and eats, and there are no fresh bamboo shoots in the forest. Less.     Bamboo shoots are dug out the first day, and new ones rush out of the ground the next day.     After working for half a month, the Lingtian halfway up the mountain was finally full of bamboo. The growth cycle of bamboo is one year, and the species has been planted, but Xuan Xiaomeng can't eat Lingzhu for the time being.     During this vacant period, she can only fill her stomach with other spirit melons, spirit fruits and bamboos in the spirit field, and occasionally she can have a tooth-beating sacrifice and eat meat.     After the Lingtian was taken care of, Xuan Xiaomeng was exhausted and paralyzed. After she had time to relax, she suddenly found that she had become the object of sympathy for all the people and beasts in the sect.     Kanyan's Flying Tiger was the first to approach Xuan Xiaomeng. This guy's fur was blackened by the thunder, as if he had jumped through a ring of fire, and he looked extremely embarrassed.     With a piece of bloody flesh dangling from his mouth, he flapped his pair of big ferocious wings and fell from the sky.     The huge wind force when it landed almost overturned the nest that Shen Bao built for Xuan Xiaomeng.     After being tired for such a long time, Xuan Xiaomeng suffered from laziness. Right now, she was lying on her back and taking a nap in the nest. Suddenly, a strong wind blew and almost blew her 50-pound body away.     Xuan Xiaomeng, who was sleeping, woke up with a jolt, her claws tightly grasped her nest, then she squinted her small eyes, and glanced out of the nest foolishly.     "Xuan Xiaomeng, don't worry, this king will definitely transform you successfully before you get cramped and skinned, and when that bastard surnamed Heng comes to your door, I will send him to see the king of Hades with one paw." The wind is too strong, Xuan Before Xiaomeng could see who it was, Flying Tiger's reckless voice reached her ears.

    As the sound fell, his huge tiger body also landed next to Xuan Xiaomeng's small and cute little pink nest.

    The Flying Tiger is huge, with a pair of spread wings, it completely blocks Xuan Xiaomeng's nest.

    Xuan Xiaomeng's sight was blocked, and she crawled out of the nest with two beeps.

    "Get smaller, get smaller, you stepped on my bamboo."

    As soon as he climbed in front of the Flying Tiger's claws, he saw the bamboo planted by the side of the nest before, which was trampled flat by the Flying Tiger's foot.

    Xuan Xiaomeng's small eyes widened, and her two bear paws angrily hammered on the Flying Tiger's feet.

    "Roar——pain—!"

    The claw was hammered, and the Flying Tiger hopped in pain, its huge body shone brightly, and turned into a little tiger about the same size as Xiaomeng.

    The white tiger with three heads and a body is simple-headed and simple-minded. Its simple-mindedness is as good as Xuan Xiaomeng, but it has just been struck by lightning from Leihuang. It should be snow-white, but now it is still covered with scorched Taste, it looks ugly.

    "Kanyan let the Thunder Phoenix attack you again?" Xuan Xiaomeng raised her eyes without her wings to block her sight, and saw the Flying Tiger as if rolled into a fire.

    The entire Beast Sect belonged to Flying Tiger and she had the best time with her, but the little friend was too unlucky to survive the catastrophe of transformation twice, and now he is disgusted by his contractors.

    The Flying Tiger shook its head, picked up the fallen spirit meat, and dragged it to Xuan Xiaomeng's nest: "Don't talk about me, I heard from the worm in Zhaoyang Pond today that you had a dream, In my dream, I was skinned by a cramp surnamed Heng..."     Flying Tiger flicked its tail, and lay down on the edge of Xuan Xiaomeng's pink nest, with its mouth wide open, with sharp teeth, it fiercely tore off a piece of flesh from the spirit flesh, chewed it After a few bites, it was swallowed.     While eating, the tiger's mouth can't be idle, Balabala, a friend loves and cares for Xuan Xiaomeng.     Let’s just say that some time ago, the little hairy dumpling was so sluggish, it’s fine to grind its little claws, and it’s still arguing to eat bamboo. It’s possible that it had a prophetic dream and worried about the bear’s life.     Cut, bears are cowards.

    But a two-legged human cultivator at the Jindan stage, there is nothing to worry about.

    There are so many spirit beasts in the Beast Sect, and he is still afraid that he is a Golden Core cultivator. If this person really exists, as long as he dares to go to the Beast Sect, he will tear him apart, take out his soul, and let the Thunder Phoenix unleash lightning to split his soul. If you don't, you won't leave it to him in the next life.

    ...what a ferocious beast.

    The author has something to say:

    Thank you for the little angel who voted for the overlord or the nutrient solution for me during the period of 2021-11-25 10:56:40~2021-11-27 07:41:06~Thank you for the little

    angel who irrigates the nutrient solution : Xingyun 10 bottles;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

    ◎Latest comments:

    【Shen Bao is so kind! 】

    Daily update is not a dream, a mine strikes! 】

    【Whoever dares to skin the baby will get into trouble. ]

    [These small animals are so loving ducks]

    [Bamboo, it grows very fast, that one is amazing] [

    When will it be dug out]

    [The fate of the beast is quite good, when will you go up the mountain to dig the male protagonist? 】

    【Come on^0^~】

    【Press the paw. 】

    【Come on】

    【Punch in】

    -End-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 58 7
我的动物园直通兽人帝国 作者:草露 Not my Story
Trap in a Book By Song_smile

Historical Fiction

338K 9.2K 84
Her busy life soon comes to the end once she enters a small bookstore and finds her all-time favorite book. On the night she purchase the book, she p...
23.2K 358 62
Author: Eleven Youcheng Category: Science Fiction Space 205,900 words | serialized Update: 2023-08-13 [Infrastructure] [Power] [Apocalypse] [Food] [1...
99.4K 3K 111
Song Xiang returned home and inherited a small shop that was on the verge of bankruptcy. The warehouse door of the shop led to a small future city. T...