I, panda, the strongest plush...

By Xiaoshuo_

Panda Xuan Xiaomeng has practiced to a great height, and on the day of crossing the catastrophe, she was smas... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 187

Chapter 3

533 13 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 3

    ◎It is too difficult to eat a piece of bamboo. ◎

    Thousand-story stone steps.

    Gone are the fluffy meatballs. In the blink of an eye, he rolled to the Beast Sect Mountain Gate.

    Xuan Xiaomeng has rough skin, she didn't suffer any injuries when she rolled down such a high thousand-story steps, but she was a little dizzy from rolling.

    There seems to be circles in front of my eyes.

    Xuan Xiaomeng blinked, got up from the ground, shook his round head, and shook off the circles of grave incense floating in front of his eyes, and then walked slowly to the outside of the mountain gate with his short legs.

    Just one meter out of the mountain gate, the soft flesh on his neck was grabbed by a strong hand.

    "Oh—who caught this bear?" The body suddenly flew into the air, and the feeling of weightlessness made Xiaomeng's fur suddenly explode.

    "Where is Xiaomeng going?" Qingyue's voice made Xiaomeng feel dazed for a moment.

    This voice was very similar to the owner she had spent five or six years in the zoo in her previous life. But Xiaomeng knew that the person who grabbed the back of her neck was not her previous owner, but Kanyan, the elder brother of the Beast Sect.

    ——He was also the only person Xiaomeng was afraid of after so many years in the Beast Sect.

    "Aww——grab my neck again, and bite you."

    Xuan Xiaomeng turned back into fear, but she still had to resist if she should resist.

    She hates people pulling her soft flesh the most. Her name is Panda, and she is not a real cat. She likes to lift the back of her neck when she does everything.

    Xiaomeng kicked her short legs, tilted her head, grinned out her sharp teeth, and looked at Kanyan threateningly.

    It's a pity that she is too small, no matter how threatened she is, no one will take her seriously.

    Kanyan stared hard at his eyes wide, squinting his little hairy balls, and there was an imperceptible smile in his cold eyes.

    He turned around, carried Xiaomeng, and stepped up the thousand-story stone steps step by step.

    When walking up, he reprimanded with a straight face: "Yesterday's spirit rabbit is your favorite food, why don't you eat well?"

    Kan Yan, the eldest disciple of the head of the Beast Sect, is also the third cultivator in the sect to reach the Nascent Soul besides the Sect Master Huaqing Zhenjun and the Supreme Elder Gu Qing Patriarch.

    It is the existence that all spirit beasts fear in the Beast Sect.

    The spirit beasts in the sect dared to compare their voices with the suzerain, and dared to pull Patriarch Gu Qing's beard, but no one dared to make trouble in front of Kan Yan.

    This man is strict in everything he does, and he doesn't show affection. Even his own three contracted beasts say that this guy has a dark heart and enslaves them all day long.

    Not counting enslavement, but also abusing his contracted beasts.

    His three contracted beasts, Wind Snake and Thunder Phoenix, have all survived the catastrophe of transformation, and have become demon cultivators in the stage of concentration. Only the Flying Tiger has survived the catastrophe of transformation twice, but all ended in failure.

    Kan Yan has a bad heart, and every month he lets Lei Huang unleash lightning to strike the Flying Tiger, in the euphemistic name of exercising the Flying Tiger's ability to bear lightning, so that it will be easier to survive the catastrophe next time. But the Flying Tiger is a mutated spirit beast, so his thunder tribulation is not so easy to overcome.

    Oh, the Flying Tiger is the tiger that just yelled at Shen Bao for mistreating Xiaomeng.

    It's Xiaomeng's good brother, good buddy.

    Forced to kill each other with Lei Huang, the Flying Tiger was miserable. Everyone was discussing in private that the black-hearted Kanyan must have disliked the failure of the flying tiger to cross the transformation form and occupied his seat as a spirit beast, so he wanted to kill Feihu to make room for other spirit beasts.

    A scum that likes the new and dislikes the old, all the beasts in the sect hate him.

    Xuan Xiaomeng also hated him.

    However, no matter how much you hate it, you can only grind your teeth. Whoever said that he has big fists and crushing strength, and all their beasts rebelled together, there is nothing they can do about this guy.

    He is the eldest disciple of the suzerain and Shen Bao's elder brother.

    It is difficult for the Beast Sect to recruit disciples, and even the sect master's disciples are uneven. The eldest apprentice is already a Nascent Soul cultivator, but the younger apprentice has just established his foundation.

    The suzerain Huaqing Zhenjun has only entered Yuanying for less than two hundred years. Kanyan, the back wave, caught up with the front wave, and shot Huaqing Zhenjun to death on the beach. His cultivation level caught up with Hua Qingzhen. Nianqian advances to become a Nascent Soul.

    The apprentice and the master have the same level of cultivation, Xiaomeng has always sympathized with Huaqing, and has been worried that one day Kanyan will deceive the master and destroy the ancestor, slaughter the true king of Huaqing, and succeed in usurping the throne.

    "Hmm——let this bear go down."

    Xuan Xiaomeng kicked her legs together for a while, but couldn't break free from Kanyan's clutches. The buzzing sound when you break free.

    As soon as the voice came out of her mouth, Xuan Xiaomeng was terrified.

    Quickly shut up, turned his head, and looked sadly at the mountain gate that was getting farther and farther away from him.

    "Oh—"

    The bear is so mad, the bear is so mad... she

    rolled down the thousand-layered stone steps until she was dizzy, and if this bastard brought her up, wouldn't she have to roll again.

    "It's getting dark, what are you going to do, ask Shen Bao to accompany you tomorrow." On the square, Kan Yan gently put Xuan Xiaomeng on the ground, and stretched out his hand to pluck the hair on the top of Xuan Xiaomeng's head.

    Xuan Xiaomeng didn't want to talk to Kanyan, she shook her head violently twice, and shook off the hand that was making trouble on her bear's head.

    Standing up on all fours, turned around, and threw a bear's butt to him.

    The fluffy touch of his hands disappeared, and there was a trace of regret in Kanyan's eyes, but he always had a cold face, and no one noticed that he was abnormal in this way.

    Being caught and brought back to the square, Xuan Xiaomeng was furious. Humming, chirping, using his tree-climbing ability, holding the black dragon sculpture, shaking it, seemingly slow, but in fact, he climbed sensitively to the dragon's head of the sculpture, then paralyzed on all fours, and fell down decadently.

    While lying down, the four paws stretched out the fleshy pads, stretching and rolling them to grind.

    Why is it so difficult to eat a piece of bamboo?

    Without bamboo to provide the energy she needs, when will she recover her strength? Without strength, what will she use to shoot that big villain Hengfujiang... Forget it, don't waste time, sharpen their claws first, and they will all rest at

    night , she went to the back mountain to dig bamboo.

    As night falls, the night wind is unrelenting.

    Xuan Xiaomeng, who was lying on the sculpture with her eyes crossed, finally moved when the moon climbed up the treetops.

    Stretched his limbs, opened the bear's mouth, and yawned lazily. Then she lowered her dark circles and looked at Shen Bao, who was sitting cross-legged under the sculpture, who was exhaling and practicing.

    Shen Bao is Xuan Xiaomeng's temporary contractor, commonly known as the breeder, and a little waste material with five spirit roots. The sect where his spirit root falls is not even a handyman disciple, but since six years ago, after he picked up Xiaomeng from the outside, he was lucky enough to be accepted by Huaqing as a disciple. Become a named disciple.

    I don’t know if Zhenjun Huaqing will teach people. Anyway, after worshiping Zhenjun Huaqing as his teacher, Shen Bao, who is obviously a waste material, only took six years to go from the second level of Qi training. The foundation has been repaired.

    This soaring cultivation base envied the other disciples in the sect.

    Looking at the aura lingering around Shen Bao, Xuan Xiaomeng's eyes were shining brightly, and she felt a little moved, and couldn't help but want to roll around Shen Bao.

    Beast sect kung fu is so magical, as long as it is a spirit beast, it will want to snatch the spiritual energy gathered by Shen Bao's practice, and Xuan Xiaomeng is no exception, but when she thinks that her rations have not been settled, she immediately stops rolling thought.

    Xuan Xiaomeng had sex, nimbly rolled down the statue, and then walked past Shen Bao silently, flicking her short tail.

    When she came to the thousand-story stone steps, she rolled her limbs, rolled herself into a hairball, and rolled down the thousand-story stone steps.

    This time there was no Kanyan blocking the way, Xuan Xiaomeng walked out of the mountain gate very smoothly.

    Once out of the mountain gate, Xuan Xiaomeng moved all fours and ran into the mountain along the path on the left side of the mountain gate. The rolling body was swaying, running at a speed chasing the wind, as fast as an arrow flying out of a shuttle.

    The wild bamboo forest was not far from the Beast Sect, and Xuan Xiaomeng ran for about an hour before arriving at the bamboo forest she had been thinking about.

    As soon as she arrived at the bamboo forest, she couldn't wait to dig up the bamboo shoots.

    Xuan Xiaomeng is not picky about other foods, but she is a bit picky about her staple food. Unless necessary, under normal circumstances, she will not eat old bamboo, and she doesn't like bamboo leaves very much. Most of them are bamboo shoots that have just been unearthed.

    Bamboo shoots just out of the soil are fresh and tender, and it is easy to eat. Thinking of eating bamboo right away, Xuan Xiaomeng's plump, clumsy bear paws instantly became flexible.

    Without much effort, she broke a bunch of fresh bamboo shoots to her feet.

    Looking at the seven or eight bamboo shoots at his feet, Xuan Xiaomeng's eyes were full of joy, and his fluffy back rubbed against the bamboo next to him. He sat down on the ground, grabbed a bamboo shoot, and nimbly bit off the sticks on the bamboo shoot. Bamboo shells, I ate bamboo comfortably.

    At this moment, a sound of astonishment disturbing Xiong's interest came from in front of the bamboo spirit.

    "Xiaomeng, you are a bear, why are you really eating bamboo?" Shen Bao was shocked and looked at Xuan Xiaomeng in disbelief.

    The sudden sound startled Xuan Xiaomeng who was immersed in the bamboo.

    Fortunately, the voice was familiar, and as soon as Xuan Xiaomeng regained consciousness, she knew that the voice was Shen Bao.

    She gave Shen Bao a small look angrily, stretched out her paw, and patted her chest comically with a look of lingering fear.

    After the chest was patted, Xuan Xiaomeng raised her eyes and asked Shen Bao a question seriously: "Shen Bao, do you know what kind of bear I am?" No, in order to

    eat bamboo with peace of mind in the future, she has to get along with her current owner. Say it well.

    There are fewer pandas in the Fengnan Continent than in the world she lived in in her previous life. Even the Beast Sect didn't know what kind of bear she was, and they all thought she was a mutation of other bear clans.

    Shen Bao said in a daze: "Black and white bear."

    Xuan Xiaomeng: "...!!!"

    ——You are the Monokuma, and your whole family is Monokuma!

    That bad old man in Huaqing is too much, he is uneducated, and can't tell what breed she is, but he just strokes his beard and declares that she is a black and white bear.

    At that time, she lost all her memory, looked at her smooth black and white fur, and believed his nonsense, and recognized the name of this black and white bear in front of the whole sect.

    Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    Seeing Xuan Xiaomeng's angry and sad expression for a while, Shen Bao was very worried.

    In the past, there was a spirit beast in the sect. It is said that after being hit, its temperament changed drastically, and it became depressed. In the end, it became sad and weary of the world.

    Of course, suicide is not suicide.

    Later, the spirit beast secretly removed the spirit beast ring, entered the depths of Xiaoshan, and was eaten by monsters in Xiaoshan. Since then, the disciples of the sect have added a new class called Spiritual Beast Mental Counseling Class. When raising spirit beasts, every disciple must pay attention to the mental health of the spirit beasts... Xiaomeng has been depressed these days, do

    n't Didn't he have the same bad thoughts as the spirit beast that committed suicide?

    Shen Bao sat next to Xiaomeng with trepidation, not daring to stop Xuan Xiaomeng from eating bamboo, and secretly observed Xuan Xiaomeng's expression.

    Although he was practicing in the square before, he was distracted from watching Xuan Xiaomeng, and when he saw her sneaking down the thousand-story stone steps, he hurried out.

    After this pursuit, Shen Bao was shocked.

    Xiaomeng has been in the sect for six years. He has always been lazy, doesn't like to move, and walks much slower than other spirit beasts. He always thought that speed was Xiaomeng's weakness, but just now... he is a monk in the foundation stage, and he can walk with his legs. Unexpectedly, he couldn't catch up with her. If he hadn't used the flying sword in the end, he would definitely have lost Xiaomeng.

    "I'm a panda, not a black and white bear." Xuan Xiaomeng squinted at Shen Bao and declared solemnly.

    Talking at the same time, can not delay her from eating bamboo.

    With one mouth open, two rows of front teeth flexibly peeled off the bamboo shell on the bamboo shoot, as if to prove his words, he took a bite of the bamboo shoot seriously.

    "Panda?" Shen Bao was confused.

    What race is the panda, why has he never heard from the master?

    And how does Xiaomeng know that she is a panda?

    After being stunned for a while, Shen Bao said in a low voice, "Even if you change from a bear to a cat, you can't eat bamboo..." "

    I'm a bear, not a cat." Xuan Xiaomeng gritted her teeth when she heard that she was called a cat. The four canine teeth in his mouth glared at Shen Bao angrily. "My ancestors ate bamboo, and my ancestors ate bamboo for generations."

    "Didn't you always dislike me for not being able to grow up? I ate the wrong things. Can I grow up?

    " , I feel that I am the truth. Her current limp figure might really have something to do with eating the wrong things over the years.

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for me to overlord or irrigate nutrient solution during 2021-11-06 21:02:40~2021-11-23 10:43:17~Thanks to the little

    angels who cast mines : Tian Tian Tian Tian Tian Tian 1;

    thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 5 bottles of beauty baby, lost moonlight; 2 bottles of 48346720;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

    ◎Latest comment:

    [Deadly anxious]

    "How can his thunder disaster be so overcoming."

    It's so easy to catch a bug for the author~? ]

    Gently I left, just as I came gently, I waved my sleeves and dropped a landmine]

    [Let’s save and watch again]

    [When will it be updated]

    [Come on]

    [Good-looking]

    [I feel that the first three chapters are a bit watery. Half of the memories are about the setting, and the other half is about the setting, so there is no plot. Now that I have this feeling, do you feel that it is enough to write sand sculpture text casually? So disappointed]

    [press paw. 】

    【Punch in】

    【Eat the wrong thing, it's so cute???】

    -End-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 469 20
https://m.shubaow.net/219/219042/ Author: Little Fan of Midsummer Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-10-22 Latest: Chapter 94 T...
10.7K 144 15
  *Live·Gourmet·Territory* Interstellar actually only drinks nutrient solution and doesn't engage in food? ! Wen Mengle said that the future is brigh...
30K 475 55
Chi Yue became a student of the medical department of the Interstellar Galaxy Military Academy. The original owner came from a remote planet and was...
5.7K 62 10
As the youngest daughter of the Lord of Three Thousand Worlds, Yun Xiao was dragged by the system to complete the task of "Best Male No. N", disguise...