MY BROTHER || K.NJ

By ladyeeva

Namjoon always loved his sister until one day that love turned to the other side of love. More

1
2
3
4
(NEW NAME)
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30

27

895 47 2
By ladyeeva

Namjoon patiently awaits y/n's arrival. That's why he didn't want y/n to leave the house. If she has left the house, she does not remember the way back home.

It's not that he wants to screw up y/n's life, but it's dangerous! Now y/n is pregnant.

Thank goodness there is Mark. Mark who accompanied y/n went out somewhere. The clock was almost five o'clock.

Be back before five o'clock. That's the condition that namjoon gave to y/n before going out. Namjoon sighed.

The main gate opened to reveal a Ferrari entering his compound. Namjoon sighed in relief. Mark and Y/n have arrived.

Namjoon was waiting at the door. Seeing y/n having a friendly conversation with Mark plus y/n's hand hugging Mark's arm. Namjoon's heart burned.

Namjoon cleared his throat to get Mark and y/n's attention.

"You look really happy, Y/n." Namjoon raised an eyebrow. So jealous!

Y/n smiled. "Of course! Today, Mark is my husband" Y/n said making Namjoon and Mark surprised.

"H-husband?" Namjoon gasped.

Y/n just smile.

_

Namjoon complained, tired. "Yeah baby, I'm sorry...I didn't mean it...I just" Namjoon sighed.

"Forgot..." Namjoon said massaging his forehead. How could he forget to check up on y/n today. Yesterday he had promised to accompany y/n to check up.

Y/n didn't stop crying. The emotions of pregnant women are indeed unstable. Namjoon sighed.

"Y-you forgot? You forgot about m-me? and our b-baby?" y/n asked namjoon while sobbing.

"H-huh? y/n i-"

Another loud cry was let out by y/n. Namjoon stuck! What to do?!

"Mommy's babies...Daddy no longer loves mommy, and babies"

"No!!" namjoon quickly hugs and comforts y/n.

"I'm going to check up with you today. But, after the check up, I have to go to the office. Mark needs my help" said Namjoon softly wanting to persuade his love.

Y/n nodded slowly.

_

"Mother and baby are in good condition...Baby is also healthy and active" said the doctor making namjoon and y/n smile.

Eyes are glued to the screen. "Congratulations. Two boys and a girl" said the doctor.

_

After buying the baby stuff, they went home. As soon as they got home, they showered together.

Then, they put together the baby items they bought. Y/n watched Namjoon who was overjoyed. Y/n smiled. She did not choose the wrong man.

The baby clothes in y/n's hands were folded. The kick from one of his contents made y/n feel a little pain. Y/n stroked the kicked part.

"Yes, mommy's baby..."

Namjoon turned to see y/n and quickly headed towards y/n.

"What's wrong?"

Y/n smiled and placed namjoon's hand on her stomach. Namjoon smiled when he felt a small shock hit his hand.

Namjoon kneels and kisses y/n's stomach. "Daddy here" Namjoon said. Y/n felt her child move in her womb.

"I think they are happy..." Y/n said.

Namjoon stood up and kissed y/n. Namjoon's lust started to rise. Namjoon broke the kiss and looked down. Try to control his passion.

Y/n understood and smiled. "You want?" Namjoon looked at y/n's face.

"C-can I?"

Y/n smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 1.1K 38
Relationships are hard. When growing up and growing apart go hand in hand, sometimes you can't help but to await the inevitable. Can you ever really...
7.8K 340 10
Your career with BigHit is just starting; do you really wanna screw it up already? Mini au. Kim Namjoon X Reader. Mentions of OT7. Trigger warnings:...
120K 3K 20
She was forced to marry a man she never wanted. But end up falling in love with him. He was cold,rude to others but he was soft towards her. He reali...
29.7K 1.3K 16
Her heartbeat belonged to him. But not her heart.