Bakugou one-shots

By lucifer12345678906

Exactly like what the title says. Sorry for the slow updates. Requests open. More

Requests.
Model πŸ’₯❌
Feelings πŸ’₯πŸ”₯❄
His stalker πŸ§—β€β™‚οΈπŸ’₯
Yuri Plisetsky β›ΈπŸ’₯
Exposed πŸ₯±πŸ’₯
I quit. Middle school classmate x Bakugou
I quit part 2
My furry friends πŸ’₯❌
Secrets shindobaku
Glasses πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸ’₯
Pride at UA πŸŒˆπŸ³β€πŸŒˆ
Past and present ❓πŸ’₯
Thank youπŸ€—πŸ˜Š
Happy birthday to me❌πŸ’₯
stressed πŸ₯¦πŸ’₯
The mallπŸͺ¨πŸ’₯
Bakugou's past πŸ’₯❌
Bakugou's past p2 ❌πŸ’₯
Change❌πŸ’₯
Thank you!!πŸ˜­πŸ€—
Crocodile tearsπŸ₯¦πŸ’₯
Trauma and terrible teachersπŸ’₯🚬
Bad hair dayπŸ’₯❌
Besties πŸ’₯πŸ’—
The study dateπŸ’₯⚑
Pro heroesπŸ’₯πŸ’—

Happy birthday to me part2

251 3 0
By lucifer12345678906

Briefly mentioned IidaSero and Tododeku.

Third-person

Suddenly, class 1-A was teleported to a large theatre big enough to house at least two thousand people. "Villians!" One male student with blond hair yelled hiding behind a redhead. The class immediately prepared to fight the villains or villain that had taken them hostage when three triplets, around their age, walked into the room. "We do not mean any harm." One said. "Our creator only wishes for us to show you a video of one of your classmates." Another stated. "If you calmly sit down we will answer any and all questions." The last one continued. The class decided following the three girls' wishes would be best. The class was soon seated and all patiently waiting. "Where's Bakugou?" Iida asked the three. "He is with the creator. The video is about him so we needed to gain his permission to show it. 

All three girls were identical with purple hair with a strip of pink in afro space buns and freckles littering all over their faces not to mention their matching clear brown skin. There was however one difference. Their eyes. One had golden-yellow eyes. The second one had light pink eyes and the last had one golden-yellow and the other light pink. Each girl was dressed differently. The first in a turtle-neck and long skirt. The second in a black and blue short dress and the third in a white jumpsuit. (Pick who wears what outfit). All three seemed unreacting, almost emotionless. "What are your names?" Kirishima asked. He was beginning to get more and more comfortable around the girls as he realised that they truly did not wish any harm. 

The one with golden-yellow eyes was the first to reply. "I am Sana. These are my sisters." "I am Sara." The one with pink eyes stated. "And I am Sora." The last one said. "Who is your creator and does this have something to do with your or their quirks?" Midoriya questioned, getting out a notebook. "The creator cannot be shown to you as of now or named but we have permission to give you her middle name as a sort of nickname if you will." Sana remained unsmiling her tone keeping the same level of monotone and volume it was almost relaxing. "The middle name is Mika." Sora said but surprisingly smiled. The two stared at her for a second and she stopped smiling. Sara sighed and continued for her sisters. We are all technically quirkless as we do not come from your universe and instead you were created in ours for entertainment. We do not feel the need to explain this as your memories about this explanation will be deleted after the video but the creator made you as well. Do not worry we will not delete your knowledge of us or the video but you will not remember the creator. Everything you feel or experience is because of the millions of people who wrote, animate or design your characters in our world." "We may need a little break for them to process that Sara." "Sora is right, Sara please make our guest some tea." Their gazes turn to Todoroki for a second before the three left the room telling the class to get comfortable. 

"I'm surprised Iida hasn't mentioned how much of an invasion of privacy this is for Bakugou yet." Sero laughed at Jiro's comment before apologising to his boyfriend. "Bakugou has clearly given his consent to us watching this video on his life, normally I would argue but this seems as if it was planned out years ago." Iida did his rapid hand movements. "Those girls were hot I wonder if they're single?" "Even if they were they wouldn't go out with a disgusting grape like you." "Come on mina we shouldn't fight we are guests it would be unmanly or unwomanly." "Alright fine but if he says one more thing, I'm burning him with acid." "And I'll tape him down." The former Bakusquad laughed it had been much more peaceful since cutting Bakugou out of the squad. 

Time skip to after everyone had their tea and the break was over.

"The video is starting please pay attention to the screen," Sara said. "Please do not talk unless you have genuine questions." She continued. Everyone nodded and turned towards the large tv covering the entire wall. 

The class watched as their former friend got out of bed and headed to his bathroom to shower and change. The camera panned to the calendar on his wall with the date April 20th circled and highlighted stating it was his birthday. "When was this taken?" Koda asked. "Around nine months ago," Sara answered. "Oh, thank you." Sora smiled but quickly stopped. The video continued playing. A photo in the background was brought closer to the camera. A 6-year-old Bakugou smiling happily with his grandparents, parents and a 5-year-old Midoriya. Bakugou appeared out of the bathroom dressed for school in his uniform and sat at his desk smiling and doing his eyeliner/mascara. "At this point in time, you'll be able to hear Bakugou's thoughts," Sana explained and allowed the video to continue. 'I wonder what those idiots have planned for my birthday.' 

Bakugou stood up from his desk and grabbed his bag after spraying some sort of fragrance. He left the room and walked to class. 'Last year Deku ruined it with that stupid lie. Mom wouldn't even let me in the house until I explained it wasn't true.'  The class was surprised to say the least that Midoriya had lied about something that resulted in Bakugou not being allowed in his own house. That didn't seem like the innocent Izuku Midoriya they had as a classmate and close friend. Bakugou walked into the common room to find a weirdly plain room. 'Why are there no decorations? We are probably doing something after class. They always remember everyone's birthday.'  He ignored this for now and continued his walk to his classroom. Iida couldn't help but be disappointed in himself. He remembered the day clearly. He allowed his personal feelings about something that happened years ago to ruin a classmate's birthday. not to mention he had just found out Midoriya had lied before and could have lied about his past with Bakugou. Iida was meant to be the class role model instead he had let everyone down and allowed Bakugou's school life to become a living hell.

"Happy birthday, problem child." "How did you know it was my birthday?" "Your mother came by with presents yesterday. She said something about her and her husband working today and not being able to make it. Hizashi and I also picked up some stuff for you." This conversation only made Iida frown more as he realised that Bakugou had no one to spend his birthday with. However, Iida wasn't the only one to realise this and the possibility that Midoriya had once again lied. Kirishima, Mina, Koda, Sero, Jiro, Tokoyami, Sato, Ojiro, Momo and Shoji had realised but didn't know how to fully react until they saw more proof. Aoyuma and Tsuyu had half realised but still held hope that Midoriya did not lie. Kaminari and Toru didn't have many thoughts on the subject and just wanted to see what would happen, while Uraraka and Todoroki fully believed Midoriya. 

They watched Bakugou smile and sit in his seat, waiting for the rest of his class to come in and hopefully wish him a happy birthday. Once class had ended, Bakugou packed away and waited until everyone had left to get his present from Aizawa-sensei, Present Mic and his parents. The camera focused on the card left by Bakugou's parents. 'To the best son in the world, I love you so so so much. Can't wait to see you this weekend and I'm sorry we couldn't get the day off. (We had an emergency with one of our clients.) Love you brat. Lots of love Mom and Dad aka Old hag and Old man.'  The camera turned to four teddy bears in a bag one was white with blue eyes while the other three were clearly based on the heroes Almight, Present Mic and Mirio. His favourite childhood heroes. The camera changed focus to the second bag the one from Aizawa and Yamada.

'Hello, young listener. The other pro heroes know you have been through a lot in the last year and so have decided to get you some gifts they may be just small things for your classes or hero training though. You can collect the presents before bed since a few of the heroes are still wrapping and getting them. The gifts will be in the staff room. From Yamada and Aizawa. (Remember to practise your English, I hid a book with your parent's present about English curse words please annoy Yamada with them.)' The camera once again moved to the bottom of Bakugou's parents' bag to show a small book with some inappropriate English translations. "Come on kid open this one." Bakugou nodded and ripped open the wrapping paper to reveal a sewing kit. "Your mom mentioned that you made your own costume so I wanted to give you something you could use to make more designs and also little projects." Inside the kit were fabrics, needles, pins and threads of all different colours. "Thanks." Bakugou smiled at his teacher. "No problem, problem child. Now go to the dorms." bakugou nodded excitedly and headed to see what the class had planned. Most of the class realised where this was heading and frowned.

'I can't wait for the weekend. I wonder if Aunt Emica and Uncle Hakaku are coming. I hope they bring Jona and Jun.' He came back to the dorm to see the entire class waiting for him. There were still no decorations so he assumed they would spend the day playing games. Iida and Momo felt like crying. They had promised themselves to look after their fellow heroes in training yet they had acted like complete villains. "Why would you do that to poor Deku?! You monster!"

Bakugou froze. He had done something to Deku. 'I had done something to the boy who lied and tormented me. The boy who would follow me everywhere and laugh if I ever made a mistake.' "What did I do?" It was clear from the look on Bakugou's face he was confused. It was also clear that Uraraka was pissed hearing that question. After being yelled at by the class without even being told what he had done he left. No one told him anything but they did yell louder when he left. Uraraka froze Bakugou was innocent. Everyone in the room turned to Midoriya. "Please wait until you leave to start a fight with midoriya even if he does deserve it." Sara smiled as she said this but stopped just as suddenly as she started. Everyone turned back to the tv and continued watching the video after sending one last glare to Midoriya, including his boyfriend Todoroki. The camera focused on bakugou's phone. He was getting a call from his dad. "Hey old man." "Hi Kat, I just wanted to know if there was anyone from your class you wanted to invite?" "No, just family." "Okay. Love you." "Love you too, Old man." 

"That is the end of the video for now," Sara informs the class. "How does bakugou spend the rest of the day?" Sero asks. "He ate chocolate cake in bed and watched his favourite show, Brooklyn nine-nine." Sora told him. "He always does that after his birthday, it is his favourite tradition." Sana smiled and turned around. "Sisters you know what to do." Sara and Sora nodded and faced the class. "Time for your universe was not paused while you were here," Sara said. "But our older brother, Suzuki, already told your teachers and parents what was happening when you were first teleported so no one is too worried," Sora said after. "So you are not in trouble at all." Sara continued. "Goodbye." All three sisters said before the entire class disappeared.

2015  words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 45 12
I did this for Halloween so it only felt right to do it for Christmas too! So basically this book is only for one shots involving the merry holiday...
43.1K 1K 47
Tododeku Bakudeku and Kiribaku fluff one shots/shorts. I might add more ships as I go further into the deep recesses of the bnha fandom. but right no...
98.9K 1.2K 11
|| request status : closed!! || here are some bnha one shots, including ships and reader inserts :) hope u enjoy! DISCLAIMER: I do not own the charac...
25.4K 679 55
Ships inside are: Bakutododeku Tododeku Dabibaku Bakudeku Yandere shinsou x deku WARNING smut violence yaoi Yandere Shinsou Strong language I do...