Silent Tears

Galing kay crazy_stupid_world

Nandini Singhania is a daughter of a cruel, ruthless millionaire, who has caged her all her life, 24 years... Higit pa

1. Bumping into each other
2. Messed up life
3. Loneliness
4. Rules and babies??
5. One step closer
6. The Past
7. Sneaking Out
8. Home alone and Kisses
9. Be my girlfriend?
10. Romance
11. Breaking Apart
12. Back in my arms
14. Trip
15. Beach Party
16. The truth
17. Girls v/s Boys
18. Steamy date and conversations
19. Truth and Dares
20. Clubbing went wrong
21. Care and Comfort
22. Face off
23. The Finale
New Story

13. Movie

141 25 2
Galing kay crazy_stupid_world

Inline comments are love

Manik POV

She is my life.

Finally, I got her back.

Without her I am nothing.

"Close your eyes. Pretend you are sleeping." I whispered in her ears when Ashley was about to turn on the lights. I started patting her head, while she snuggled into my chest.

I wish we were alone. Damnit

"She slept?" I looked at Ashley.

"Ya, she is tired." I adjusted Nandini on my lap, making her more comfortable.

"You want me to drop her in your room," Damon asked. Nandini's hands tightened on my waist which was hidden by the blanket, so no one noticed it. I looked at him with curiosity. Like why would he ask this? And Nandini --

"Ya, he can drop her. Your leg will get stiffened," Jennifer added.

"Thanks but no thanks. I can handle her and I have no problem with her sleeping on me." I said in a flat yet stern tone.

"Okay, guys. I have got popcorn, some coke, and chips." Ashley got everything from the kitchen.

"Manik?" she asked.

"Nope, I am good. Just get me a beer bottle." I asked Ashley.

Jennifer got me one. I took it from her as I didn't want to create a scene.

"Lights are off," I whispered to Nandini.

"Beer" she asked. I pulled her a bit, making her head rest on my shoulders. We started watching the movie, sipping the beer.

"I can't understand anything."

"Same pinch," she said biting my cheeks playfully, surprising me.

"What was this?"

"My way of doing the same pinch with you." she did the same thing again and giggled. I love when see giggles. I tightened my hold on her and kissed her temple. We continued watching the movie.

"The movie was amazing." Ashley chirped, switching on the lights.

"Ya. After so long we have watched an amazing movie." Daniel agreed.

"How did you like the movie Manik," Jennifer asked.

"Ya, it was good. "

"Really? What was it about?" Ashley asked with a cheeky smile. She knew I didn't pay attention but still. This girl.

"Ahhh..."

"Leave it. You would have known which movie we were watching if your eyes had been on the screen, right Rose." She teased looking at Nandini, who was red by now.

"Don't call her Rose," I said. Only I can call her Rose, no one else.

"Why?"

"Because only I can call her Rose."

"Isn't that her name?"

"Nope."

"Then by what name are we suppose to address her?" Ashley asked.

Before Nandini could speak, I spoke, "Kate. Kate Martin." I could feel Nandini's eyes on me. I ignored it for the moment.

"Okay, Kate come let's set the table for dinner."

"Ya sure." saying this Nandini was about to get up when it clicked to me.

"NO," I shouted. Everyone looked at me

"Aaaa.. Actually she is feeling cold, as she got drenched in the rain. So Ashley could you get my jacket from my room?" She nodded and left.

"Guys, be seated on the dining. We'll be there." I said.

"What was that, Manik?" Nandini asked as soon as everyone left.

"So you want to go in front of everyone like this?" I roamed my hands on her belly. Her eyes widened, in realization. She blushed hiding her face in the crook of my neck.

"You know I wouldn't mind you being like this but only in front of me," I whispered in her ears, kissing her earlobe. I further started kissing her on her neck. I could feel goosebumps all over her back. Not bad, I do affect her.

"What the," I voiced out when a jacket fell on my face.

"I want you both in the dining in 5 minutes. So finish your unfinished business quickly. See ya." Ashley chirped again and left.

"That was embarrassing. What will she be thinking about us?" Rose told. I chucked, throwing my head on her shoulder.

"Don't worry. She is always like that. In fact, she is happy, that I found my happiness." I kissed her nose, smilingly.

"Come on wear this jacket. You will fall ill."

"No. I don't want to wear it." She cribbed.

"I am not listening to anything." I buttoned her shirt and made her wear my jacket.

"I don't like you." She sighed.

"I don't like you too." I teased and kissed her forehead.

"Come let's go."

**********

Nandini POV

Damon was getting on my nerves. His stares are creepy and scary. We finished our dinner and walked back to the living room. 

"Guys let's call it a night. Good night" Manik said and walked into his room. He pulled me in and locked the door.

"You want to change or are you comfortable in these clothes," Manik asked.

"I am fine," I assured him.

"I'll change and come." He went into the washroom to change. I stood near the window looking at the dark sky. I hope everything ends soon. I want to start living my life with Manik.

"What are you thinking?" Manik wrapped his hands around my waist in a back hug

"Nothing"

"Don't lie, Rose."

"Your friends are really cool. Especially Ashley." I said to lighten the atmosphere.

"I know and you don't need to change the topic if you don't want to talk about it." He kissed my temple, understanding me.

"Hmm," I rested my head on his shoulders, closing my eyes.

"I am exhausted." I sighed.

"Let me take care of you then," He moved my hair and placed a kiss on my neck.

"Now that we are alone, don't you think you are overdressed," he whispered huskily

"Am I?" I just wanted to forget myself today. I'll let him do whatever he wants.

"Hmm -mmh. Allow me." he unzipped the jacket, still kissing my neck. He threw the jacket and wrapped his hand around opening the button of my shirt. He pulled the shirt down kissing my shoulder. He did the same for the next two buttons too.

"Rose, what's this?" he asked, concerned. He touched the marks which were on my back.

"Manik." he turned me around

"Who did this?" he grinned, controlling his anger.

"Can we forget everything for just this one night please?" I am drained. I don't have the energy to reply to any of his questions.

"But Rose-"

"Please." I pleaded, "Just for tonight." he let out a sigh. His eyes closed. I cupped his face and kissed his cheek, followed by his jaw and neck. He slithered around my waist, pulling me closer. He dipped his face kissing my neck, I closed my eyes in pleasure.

"Manik don't bite please." I requested while I felt his sucking my sweet spot. He nodded. He looked at me, then my lips, and back into my eyes. I licked my lips feeling the intensity of the moment rising. He crashed his lips on mine, pushing me back. He kept sucking my lips, till my back hit the wall.

"Respond," he murmured between the kiss.

"I don't know how to kiss," I whispered, embarrassed.

"Your YouTube videos didn't teach you?" My eyes widened in shock. How does he know?

"How do you?"

"I saw you watching it in the kitchen when no one was around." I looked down due to embarrassment.

"You didn't have to take so much trouble. You could have asked me. I would love to teach to you. You know practically." He winked. I hugged him.

He placed his finger below my cheek, making me look at him "Just follow what I am doing." He kissed me again, sucking my lips slowly and softly. I moved my lips against his, kissing him back. I could feel his smile in between the kiss. We broke the kiss, and I looked at him. He licked his lips, unaware of how sexy and hot he looked. I grabbed his shirt and placed my lips over his. This kiss was anything but slow. His one hand grabbed my waist while the other was placed on the wall for support. My hands traveled to his hair.

"Hop on." he lifted me, and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He threw me on the bed. I bounced, and before I could register he was on top of me, kissing me. I kissed him back equally. I wanted this. I want Manik. I always craved this sexual tension between us. He compels me. He consumes me.

I held the helm of his t-shirt to remove it. He broke the kiss for a split second, removed his shirt, and was back to my lips. His hands traveled inside my shirt caressing my waist making me moan in his mouth. He immediately slipped his tongue inside. I could feel my hair rising all over my body.

"I can never get enough of you Rose." he broke the kiss. His lips moved towards my neck, placing kisses all over it. He moved down and lifted my shirt, making my belly naked to his eyes. He kissed it softly, making me feel a knot in my stomach. I sucked a breath due to the intensity. His soft kisses were creating havoc inside me.

"Manik stop please," I pleaded unable to handle the sexual pleasure.

"Hey. Did I hurt you?" he asked looking into my eyes, concerned. "I am sorry. I-"

"Shhh." I placed my finger on his lips, "You didn't hurt me and you never can." I caressed his cheek.

"I was unable to handle the pleasure. It was too much to take in." I voiced out. He smiled and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I pecked his lips.

He laid down beside me taking me in his arms, "I am happy that you spoke your heart. It makes me proud." He kissed my temple.

"It's all because of you. You should take all the credit."

"That I will and I am taking it."

"How"

"You are my credit. I am not leaving it. I don't want a part of the credit, I want full credit."

I hit him playfully, "So I am credit for you."

"Yes. My personal credit." I rolled my eyes at his stupid theory. His phone buzzed. He checked it.

"Are you free for the next few days?"

"Yes, I am."

"We are planning to go to Las Vegas. We need to leave around 9 in the morning."

"You go. I don't want to come."

"Why" he asked pulling me closer.

"What will I do? They are your friends. I hardly know them."

"I don't know anything you are coming. I will be there with you. Plus now I can't stay away from you." He nuzzled in my neck making me giggle.

"I am addicted to this." he rubbed his thumb on my lips, before kissing it.

"Me too. I didn't know I would enjoy physical intimacy so much."

"Someone is becoming naughty huh."

"Shut up Manik." I hit his chest, making him laugh.

"I don't have anything to wear?"

"Then don't. I don't mind."

"Manik." I faked my anger.

"My cute Rose." He pinched my nose, "We will go to your house in the morning, pack your clothes, and then leave. Okay."

"You are the best." I kissed his cheek.

"Let's sleep now. Good night Rose.

"Night Manik."

Hey guys. Hope you like the update. Enjoy.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

42.8K 837 63
William, Lima, Ethan e Luke sono 4 attraenti fratelli da poco usciti di galera che cercano vendetta: a causa di una donna sconosciuta, non solo hanno...
145K 4.2K 89
@charles_leclerc ha iniziato a seguirti
44.1K 2.9K 20
Tokyo, 2019: Akabane Karma, Shiota Nagisa. Stessa scuola, stessa classe, stessi amici, ma personalità opposte. Possono davvero due persone così diver...
12K 781 25
Vi è mai capitato di vivere una situazione talmente coinvolgente, per poi rendervi conto,soltanto a posteriori, che tutto ciò che credevate reale era...