POMEGRANATE, addams

By madebyrach

Mother, let me tell you a secret Your flowers always died in my hands And I hated being the goddess of spri... More

𝖕𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖌𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖊
𝖈𝖆𝖘𝖙
𝖆𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖘
𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙
𝖘𝖞𝖓𝖔𝖕𝖘𝖎𝖘
𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖕𝖎𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖍𝖆𝖘
𝖎. 𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖘
𝖎𝖎. 𝖔𝖚𝖙𝖈𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖘, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖐𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘
𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖆 𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖓𝖘
𝖎𝖛. 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖓 𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖍
𝖛. 𝖙𝖔𝖎𝖑 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖇𝖑𝖊
𝖛𝖎. 𝖉𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑 𝖋𝖆𝖈𝖊, 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑 𝖊𝖞𝖊𝖘
𝖛𝖎𝖎. 𝖕𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖙 𝖎𝖙, 𝖇𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐
𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖎𝖘
𝖎𝖝. 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖉 𝖇𝖔𝖞 𝖜𝖆𝖑𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌
𝖝. 𝖉𝖔𝖚𝖇𝖑𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖇𝖑𝖊
𝖝𝖎. 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌
𝖝𝖎𝖎. 𝖒𝖔𝖓 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗
𝖝𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖇𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
𝖝𝖎𝖛. 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖍𝖔𝖑𝖞 𝖜𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗
𝖝𝖛. 𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖉𝖔𝖙𝖊 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖙 𝖒𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖑𝖞
𝖝𝖛𝖎. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖒𝖇𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖘
𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎. 𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝖉𝖊𝖓
𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖔𝖔𝖕𝖘𝖎𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖎𝖘𝖞
𝖝𝖎𝖝. 𝖋𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖊
𝖝𝖝. 𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖇𝖞 𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖊
𝖝𝖝𝖎. 𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖓 𝖚𝖕, 𝖇𝖚𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖈𝖚𝖕
𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖎. 𝖇𝖊𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖓𝖌 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉
𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖛. 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖜𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗
𝖝𝖝𝖛. 𝖆𝖖𝖚𝖆 𝖙𝖔𝖋𝖆𝖓𝖆
𝖝𝖝𝖛𝖎. 𝖇𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖓𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍
𝖝𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖒𝖚𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖗
𝖝𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖘𝖎𝖝 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖙 𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗
𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖝. 𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖘 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖗𝖆𝖛𝖊
𝖝𝖝𝖝. 𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖎𝖘 𝖇𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖘
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖎. 𝖘𝖈𝖔𝖗𝖕𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖘
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖎. 𝖘𝖍𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖆 𝖒𝖚𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖗
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑𝖘 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖆 𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖛𝖎𝖛𝖊
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖛. 𝖆 𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖋𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖔𝖋 𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖓
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖛. 𝖋𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖍𝖞𝖉𝖊
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖛𝖎. 𝖙𝖜𝖔 𝖇𝖎𝖗𝖉𝖘, 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖓𝖊
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎. 𝖕𝖔𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝖎𝖘 𝖆 𝖜𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖓'𝖘 𝖜𝖊𝖆𝖕𝖔𝖓
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖇𝖚𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖇𝖗𝖎𝖉𝖌𝖊𝖘
𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖝. 𝖛𝖎𝖔𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘
𝖝𝖑. 𝖛𝖎𝖔𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘
𝖝𝖑𝖎. 𝖗𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖑 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖆 𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊
𝖝𝖑𝖎𝖎. 𝖘𝖑𝖊𝖊𝖕𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖇𝖊𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖞
𝖝𝖑𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖇𝖑𝖆𝖒𝖊 𝖒𝖊
𝖝𝖑𝖛. 𝖜𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖘 𝖆 𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗
𝖝𝖑𝖛𝖎. 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖙𝖔𝖗
𝖝𝖑𝖛𝖎𝖎. 𝖈𝖗𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖕𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖘𝖍𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙
𝖝𝖑𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖊𝖗, 𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖆𝖒𝖊
𝖝𝖑𝖎𝖝. 𝖆 𝖒𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖕𝖎𝖊𝖈𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖊𝖉𝖞
𝖑. 𝖙𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍 𝖉𝖔 𝖚𝖘 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙
𝖑𝖎. 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑𝖘 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊
𝖑𝖎𝖎. 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖎𝖘 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖆 𝖘𝖆𝖚𝖓𝖆
𝖑𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖒𝖎 𝖆𝖒𝖔𝖗, 𝖒𝖎 𝖛𝖎𝖉𝖆
𝖑𝖎𝖛. 𝖘𝖚𝖈𝖍 𝖘𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖙 𝖘𝖔𝖗𝖗𝖔𝖜
𝖑𝖛. 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍
𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 ↠ 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖍𝖔𝖙𝖔 𝖇𝖔𝖔𝖙𝖍
𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 ↠ 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖘
𝖉𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 ↠ 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖈

𝖝𝖑𝖎𝖛. 𝖓𝖔 𝖇𝖔𝖉𝖞, 𝖓𝖔 𝖈𝖗𝖎𝖒𝖊

15.2K 552 40
By madebyrach

"Come with me." Bianca instructs the trio softly as she comes to a stop in front of them in the Quad. "I have information about Mayor Walker's murder."

Wednesday, eager to unearth more of this mystery doesn't hesitate to follow the siren's lead as Hades and Persephone exchange glances. "Never thought I'd see the day where Bianca was willingly helping Wednesday." The brunette girl mumbles as Hades pulls her along by their conjoined hands.

"Looks like you're getting further away from winning our bet, Sephy." Hades announces smugly, ignoring the side-eye he receives from Persephone.

"There's still time." She defends, even though she knows her chances of winning are growing slimmer by the day. "Unlike you jaded pessimists in the Addams family, I still have the ability to remain optimistic about something even when facing possible disappointment. And you know why?" Hades stays silent to let her finish her rant, simply smiling down at the adorable girl who huffs next to him. "Because I'm stupid."

"Aren't we all?" Hades comments rhetorically as they are led into the Nightshade's Library where Lucas Walker is waiting for them.

"Printed these off my dad's computer. Seems he was trying to track down someone. Laurel Gates? Looks like he started right after Outreach Day." The boy explains as the trio inspects the paper Wednesday was handed.

"He must have recognised her there." Wednesday assumes.

Lucas speaks up again, "According to the British police report, Laurel was presumed drowned, but no body was ever recovered."

"No body, no crime." Persephone murmurs as she locks eyes with Hades.

"Apparently the Gates Mansion was purchased a year ago by a 90-year-old candy heiress." Wednesday informs the group. "She then mysteriously died and gave all of her belongings to her caregiver, Teresa L. Glau." Confused glances are exchanged amongst the group before Wednesday enlightens them, "It's an anagram for Laurel Gates."

"Pfft, I knew that." Hades scoffs, trying to play it cool. "Come on, guys, keep up."

"You didn't know it either." Persephone points out as she nudges his arm with her shoulder.

Bianca ignores the pair's banter. "Laurel secretly buys her old house and then comes back to Jericho as someone else... Why?"

"Revenge on all the people she blames for her family's misfortunes." Wednesday speculates. "Your father. The coroner. My parents. Most of all, Nevermore."

"How exactly does the monster fit into all of this?" Bianca asks, eyebrows scrunched as she tries to piece together the puzzle.

"The monster is called a Hyde. It's been doing Laurel's bidding. She controls it." Wednesday reveals.

"You know who Laurel is, don't you?" Lucas presumes, watching Wednesday's expression.

Persephone sighs, "I have a feeling she's about to test her theory."

◇ ◇ ◇

Turns out Wednesday's theory was very much incorrect as Kinbott ended up on the sharp side of the Hyde's talons. This left Wednesday infuriated as her main suspect now lay dead. She was determined to put an end to the Hyde's reign of terror once and for all. And she didn't care what she had to do to make sure Xavier was locked behind bars.

"And you're absolutely sure it's him?" Persephone asked again, wanting to ensure that Wednesday wasn't going to imprison the wrong person.

"I'm positive." The goth girl assured, adamant that she has got this right.

Hades snorts at his sister's words before commenting, "You are the opposite of positive, Weds." But Wednesday was in no mood for joking.

"Xavier is the Hyde." She states sharply, glaring at the pair sitting on her bed as she stands in front of them. "He killed Kinbott. He poisoned Persephone. And he stuck a knife in Thing." She holds up the blade with a menacing smirk. "And now I'm going to return it to him."

As Wednesday marches out of the room, satisfied that she'll finally solve her mystery, Hades and Persephone watch her go with bewildered gazes.

"I don't think it's Xavier." Persephone admits, shaking her head. "It just doesn't make sense. What would Xavier know about Sleeping Nightshade? He's terrible in Miss Thornhill's class. He wouldn't be able to keep a fake plant alive!"

"I agree. It all seems too convenient." Hades murmurs, brow furrowed in thought. "Once Wednesday has made up her mind it's practically impossible to change it."

Persephone sighs. "Guess all we can do is keep our guard up. The Hyde's master might be closer than we think."

◇ ◇ ◇

Persephone had tried to coax Hades into going back to his own room but the boy was as stubborn as his sister. He had become even more protective over the girl after the attack and was insisting that he needed to stay with her. Persephone wasn't going to complain about that.

And so, while Enid was settling back into her old dorm, Hades and Persephone were happily snoozing on Wednesday's bed. Persephone was perfectly content to be wrapped in Hades' warm embrace, her favourite place to be. Hades was just glad that he would be with her if another attack occurred, he would have more control over the outcome of the situation. The werewolf thought the pair were too cute to wake up so she left them to it while she began to unpack (but she made sure to snap some photos to tease them with later).

"You're back." Wednesday loudly states, which rouses Persephone from her drowsy state. The girl had developed into a very light sleeper in recent months, becoming more paranoid and fearful of her surroundings.

"I'm gone for a few days, the place gets trashed, Thing almost dies and Persephone gets poisoned." Enid replies. "Someone's gotta look out for you three."

"What happened to rooming with Yoko?" Wednesday asks, hands folded in front of her body.

"Yoko's great. I just decided I needed a few more boundaries." Enid brings out the black tape, ready to divide the two halves of the room.

"Skip the tape." Wednesday declares.

"Don't tell me Wednesday Addams is mellowing out."

"Never." The goth girl denies as Enid tosses the roll of tape to one side. "More like evolving."

Enid sees this as progress. "Well, one inch of duct tape at a time."

"Why the sudden change of heart?"

"Because we work." Enid responds matter-of-factly. "We shouldn't, but we do. It's like some sort of weird, friendship anomaly. Everything you said about me is true. But I don't apologise for it. Not anymore. It's just who I am." Wednesday gives an approving nod to the girl who is embracing her flaws.

A loud cheer is heard from Wednesday's bed, where Persephone has been discreetly listening to their conversation. "For once you guys have resolved your feud without me interfering." She smiles at the pair while Hades' arms still trap her to his side. "I would let you hug me, Enid but I'm a bit stuck. Hades may sleep like the dead but he's gripping onto me like a koala." Enid just laughed at her friend, glad to have her back.

"Thing said he missed you." Wednesday reveals before nodding her head behind her. "So did Persephone."

Enid sent Persephone a regretful smile. "I missed them too." There were so many words unsaid between the two girls, neither finding the courage to admit that they had also missed each other. The phrase was on the tip of Wednesday's tongue but couldn't find its way out. "I'm sorry about Xavier."

"I'm not. He's a liar and a killer." Wednesday states, leaving no room for disagreement. "Besides... there's nothing quite like the feeling of being proven right."

"Except maybe someone to share it with." Enid suggests perkily. "Thing may have blabbed about your date with Tyler. So how'd it go?"

"It was interrupted." Wednesday responds, not wanting to go into detail about it.

"Well, I heard Tyler's working the late shift..." Enid trailed off, hinting at Wednesday to go and talk to the boy. Once the pig-tailed girl had left the dorm to take a late-night trip to The Weathervane, Enid turned her teasing smile to her brunette friend. "How are things between you and Hades?" She inquires tauntingly, raising an eyebrow at their very intimate embrace.

"We're fine." Persephone replies before smirking back at her friend. "How are things between you and Ajax?" Both girls share ditsy smiles as they think of their boys.

Unfortunately, Wednesday was not having the best time with hers. Not only had she discovered that she had incarcerated an innocent student, but she had also found out who the real monster is. Someone who she had never expected. Someone who she had decided to trust. Someone who she had just shared her first kiss with.

Tyler Galpin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6K 1.3K 33
Enduring a lifetime of tragedy and death is not how most people dream they life would be, to be fair neither did Hecate but you either embrace the pa...
26.5K 266 16
Imagines of the Wednesday Characters *requests open* I hope you'll enjoy it (: ❗️ I dont own any characters except OC's , all rights belong to Netfl...