๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง |...

Von MRSBVRBIE

๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป noun : a state of extreme joy. she was in ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ever sin... Mehr

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•.
08.
09.
10.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
12.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—.
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
new new.

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.

13.4K 655 93
Von MRSBVRBIE

excuse any mistakes..

SEMAIJAH

"Hii, It's me Anyzhe, Your stylist for the night. You could me Nye or just Anyzhe, Whichever you want. It is so nice to meet you, I love your music." Anyzhe smiled looking at me with her hand out and I shook her hand.

"It's nice to meet you too and thank you, Im happy that you love my music. You're very pretty."

"Thank you. You are too! I'm so shocked by this. Every time I would watch your stories I would always think to myself that I want to style you one day then you messaged me asking to style you for tonight. Thank you so much for that by the way, You made my entire year."

"It's no problem."

"You told me that you want to go for casual yet trendy for tonight and these are the pieces that I brought with me." She pointed at the rolling garment that was right beside her filled with clothes.

I looked through all the clothes "They're all so pretty. Let me get to trying them on." I chuckled grabbing the first clothing item which was a dress before going inside of the fitting room.

I removed all of my current clothes and put the dress on zipping the back alone.

"Oh this fits me well." I mumbled looking at myself in the mirror. I turned around and mainly stared at my ass that was poking in this dress and started twerking just a little bit "Let me stop."

I walked out of the fitting room "How do I look?"

"I love it on you!" Anyzhe said.

"Thank you, I like it too but I want to try the others before I even decide on picking this one. You don't have to stand up by the way, You could get one of this guys over there to bring you a chair and there's a bunch of snacks and drinks over there."

"I'm too shy." Anyzhe whispered a little.

"I'll ask them for you. What snacks do you want?"

"Whichever one." She said and I nodded.

I walked over to one of the guards "Jerry, Could you get a chair for my stylist over there please?"

"Got you." He nodded walking away.

I walked to where the snacks and drinks were and got some chips and candies for Anyzhe and a sprite for her before returning back to where she was and she was now sitting in a chair.

"I hope you like Doritos." I chuckled a little bit before placing the snacks on Inyzhe's lap grabbing the other outfit that she had going inside the fitting room.

For a while, things operated in this way. All the outfits, with the exception of one, looked good on me as I went in and out of the fitting room. It was simply too much for this occasion, but I'll definitely be saving it for another.

"Okay, I've made my decision and this is the one that I'll be performing with. Thank you so much for helping me out tonight, Can I get your number? I love your style and I'll definitely be needing you to style me for some other events."

"Oh my Gosh today just keeps getting better and better, Of course you could get my number."

I gave her my phone, and she entered her number and texted herself to let her know it was me who had texted her. I then gave her money. Even though we had already paid before she had a chance to style me, I still left her a hefty gratuity.

"You ready to do yo makeup?" Raylan asked me "The makeup artist you wanted just got here."

"Yeah I am."

Given that I always choose for a natural look, getting my makeup done didn't take long. The makeup artist was wonderful, but I already knew that as I frequently interacted with her on Instagram plus she had previously done my makeup.

"Semaijah you're going out there in five more minutes!" Raylan yelled and I stood there in the corner staring at all the people that were out there "You good?"

"I don't know. I'm nervous."

I took a fast breath and reached for my chest before returning to the raised chair and sitting down. I was sure that everyone could hear my heartbeat since it was so loud that I could.

"Semaijah calm down." Raylan's voice could be heard. My muscles tensed even more as a shockwave of electric anguish ran up and down my body as I felt someone touch me.

"Aye get her some water for me please! Semaijah, You gon get through this. Concentrate on your breathing. Stay in the present. It's not them people out there that's bothering you, It's the thought."

What's the matter with me? My body is out of control. I am insane. I'm not feeling my body. Why am I shaky? I'll pass away in this manner.

"Breathe in and count to 5 then you gon let it out. Repeat that until you feel better."

I continued to do as he said, and the more I did it, the worse it ached. When it eventually stopped hurting, I tried it again, but this time I began violently coughing.

I continued to cough as Raylan patted me on the back, but gradually I stopped. The same muscles that had been tensed up began to relax.

"Yo heart still beating fast?" Raylan asked me and I nodded slowly "Close your eyes. Try and focus on yourself, Don't think about shit else."

Raylan took hold of my right hand, positioned his thumb in the middle of my left palm, and then began to press down on it. But not too hard.

"Remember when you was little and you would swallow Pennie's calling yoself the piggy bank? and that time yo daddy whooped you and Ahmahdi's ass because y'all was making different perfumes with his colognes?" Raylan asked.

I felt myself calming down as he continued to tell me many more short stories from when Ahmahdi and I were little.

"Here's your water." He gave me a water bottle and I opened it up and started drinking it "I'm proud of you. Good Job. You alive, Everything good now."

"I really appreciate you Lan." I coughed out.

"Yeah I know, Keep that coughing shit to a distance though." He moved away from me and I chuckled. After I finished drinking my water I just sat there quietly gathering my thoughts.

"I'm ready to go out there now."

"Good, They all out there waiting to see you and that Tussy nigga." Raylan kissed my forehead.

"It's Toosii."

"Toosii, Tussy, Same thing."

"It's not."

"Yeah Yeah whatever, You got 30 seconds left so come on." He said, and I stood up to check myself out in the mirror. Everything seemed good, except for a small portion of my edges, which I quickly fixed by grabbing some edge control.

"Ten Seconds! The Lights are about to go out!"

Five.. Four... Three.. Two... One...

The moment the lights went out, the crowd erupted in joy as they realized the show was about to begin, and I made my way to the stage.

"You ready?" Via the earpiece, Raylan spoke. I nodded as I cast a glance his way.

As the screens began to light up and show me standing in front of my microphone, everyone started screaming louder, which made me grin since I could tell how excited everyone was to see me.

"Is it hot in here or is it just me? I'm so high in here, been smokin on this weed." The moment I began singing into the microphone, the audience joined in.

Told 'em, "Go on, take a shot on three"
Told 'em, "Drinks is on me"
Yeah, the drinks are on me
I said now go and take a shot on me
Only drug a bitch is on is the tree
But I lasted ten rounds like a freak
Like a G

I pointed the microphone to the crowd letting them sing "Get ready."

"Oh Yes I'm ready." In the microphone, I sang. I continued to sing, and the audience was incredible. This actually makes me want to finish my album quickly so I can go on tour.

"Hey Y'all! I'm Semaijah Summers. Thank you Guys so much for having me. I love you all! Now it's time to bring out the real star of the show, Toosii."

Everybody started screaming louder and louder as Toosii ran out. He ran towards me and gave me a side hug "Appreciate you sis. Let's give another round of applause for Semaijah!"

Everyone started cheering and screaming as I waved them off and went to the back, where Raylan was waiting. I went over to him and we did the handshake we had made when we were 13 together with Ahmahdi.

"You did good out there, Im proud of you."

"Thank youuuu. I'm so tired." I started fanning myself and walked to the chair sitting down.

"Special delivery for you from..." The security guard picked up the card "Ja Morant."

"Oh my Gosh, These are so pretty." I grabbed the flowers from him "And they smell good too." I brought the flowers up to my nose and started smelling them "Oh my Gosh. Where's my phone?"

"Here, You want me to take a picture?"

"Yes take a picture." I told him and he nodded and I started posing with the flowers, When he was done I grabbed my phone from him and looked at all the pictures and they were all pretty but there was one I liked the most.

I went to my Instagram and swiped left to post the picture on my story.

𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐣𝐚𝐡𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬 1s

_______

"Righttttt." I mumbled laughing to myself.

"Right what?" Ja asked.

"I'm on Twitter and this girl said that she wants to be private like us, You know how everybody thinks we're together but nobody knows our business?"

"Yeah."

"Some other girl replied saying 'I can't believe they been together and not now getting together and we ain't even know."

"Rightttt." Ja dragged and we both started laughing "You been on Twitter this whole time not listening to any of the things I been telling you?"

"Boy bye I could multitask you wasn't saying anything."

"I was."

"If you was saying something what were you talking about then?" I asked him and he stayed quiet "Exactly what I'm talking about, You wasn't talking about shit."

"You right. You right."

"The flowers you got me are really pretty. I really mean it when you say you're the best. You're the first man other than my Papa, Raylan and my dad that got me flowers." I looked at the flowers.

"You know I got you. As long as we talking you gon get flowers from me." He said and I felt butterflies flutter in my stomach but I ignored them.

I exited out of Twitter and pressed the green button at the top and it revealed Ja "Where are you?" I asked him. His background looked like a girl's room and I did not recognize that background at all.

"I'm in Niya room." He turned the Camera around to show Teniya who was putting sneakers on.

"Hey Niyaaaa bestieeeee."

"Semaijah! Hey Sister, How are you?"

"Sister?" Ja scrunched his face up.

"Yeah that's my sister now give her the phone so me and her could have a chit chat."

"Teniya where the fuck you at? Gon wake me up out of my sleep and tell me at fucking 11 that you got a project for school. What kind of fuckery is that? I should let yo ass get a damn F." I heard Jamie say in the background which made me and Ja laugh.

"Mama I'm sorry dang! I forgot."

"Yeah but youn be forgetting that phone. Hurry up! Ima be downstairs in the car. Hey Semaijah!"

"Hey Jamie!"

"Semaijah Im going to call you when I come back from the store." Teniya stated.

"What you mean? Me and her gon still be on the phone when you come back from the store."

"Okay? Add me to the call. I don't know why it's that hard for you to comprehend stuff."

Ja got up and I heard Teniya run out of the room and started laughing even more "Dumbass Li girl."

"You're so mean to my bestie."

"I thought I was yo bestie? You gotta choose between me and her, You can't have two."

"You're tooo grown to have me choosing between people, You're my best friend and Niya is my bestie. I can't wait until you come up here, I'm bored."

"I should be there in the morning. I already got something planned for us when you come from yo Complex interview." 

"I almost forgot about that, What do you have planned for us tomorrow?"

"You gon see when we get there. You gon love it."

"You know I had a anxiety attack today?"

"Semaijah."

"Jamel." Once I said that a huge smile came across his face "Aww you like when I call you Jamel, I ain't never calling you Ja ever again."

"Yeah it sound good when you say it. Why you dropped that load on me?"

"What you mean? I was just telling you I had an anxiety attack before I had to go on stage."

"That happens often?"

"Yeah almost all of the time. Raylan is there most of the time to comfort me when I'm having them but even when he's not there I could calm myself down."

"Raylan yo uncle asum?"

"Something like that. Not biologically though. He's just one of my dad's close friends and since there was nobody else to take me in when my dad died he decided to take me in or whatever."

"What bout yo mama? If youn mind me asking."

"I didn't hear from her until two years after my daddy died and even then she didn't want me living with her. I don't really care about any of that though. I talk to her now so it's whatever, I guess."

Obviously, I'm lying. Almost every day, I reflect on everything that has occurred.

"Sorry bout that."

"It's okay. Ouu that makes something that you don't know about me from the internet. You should feel special to be honest. You're the only one that knows about that."

"Only one? Yo friends don't know about it?"

"No. I don't ever talk to them about my mom and they never ask because they already know that's something that I don't want to talk about."

"Yeen lying when you told me to feel special because I sholl do feel special right now."

"Shut up Jamel." I chuckled.

•••

look at y'all and jamel knowing a little bit more about semaijah.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

473K 28.7K 33
you was my happiness, that high i felt when around you. love aint even the word to describe it. ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ฒ๐›๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž๐ž โ€ข 2021
183K 4.2K 31
Just read๐Ÿญ
197K 8.4K 33
"๐ˆ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž." - ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ณ๐šˆ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ธ ๐™ฟ๐š๐™พ๐™ณ๐š„๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐š‚ ยฉ๏ธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
326K 19.6K 40
๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ..