David

Por AKidFromNeverland

"So you like good guys, huh?", Damiano asked when I felt his hand on my knee and my brain froze for a split s... Más

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
Announcement
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVIII

XIX

1K 12 1
Por AKidFromNeverland

"Damian, pick up! Your phone is ringing!", I mumbled as his ringtone woke me up.

"Damiano! Wake up!", I continued but he did not react.

"David!", I said and started to push him to wake him up but he still slept like dead.

"Alright.", I said to myself and took his phone.

  The screen showed Francesca's name on it so I picked up.

"Damiano, I can't reach anyone from the band or the team. It's about the tour. It's all set up! You're starting in March! Congratulations and happy New Year!", she said without a pause.

  A tour? He never mentioned anything about the tour. Was that the reason he was so down because we were leaving LA?

"Damiano?", Francesca said stopping my vortex of thoughts.

"Hey, Francesca! It's Bianca! I can't wake Damiano so I figured I could pick up when I saw your name on his screen.", I said.

"Oh, happy New Year Bianca! I-I assume you didn't know about the tour. I am sorry you heard it from me.", she said apologetically.

"Why? It's okay! It's their life.", I played dumb.

"Bianca, I know about you and Damiano. I've known it for quite some time.", she said.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I know it's unprofessional.", I said fearing her reaction to my unprofessional behavior concerning my relationship with Damiano. We didn't tell her anything about it.

"Oh, no! What you did could be considered unprofessional but Damiano was unprofessional since the beginning. I saw right through him when he insisted on hiring you. And I must admit it was a good decision. You do your job responsibly and professionally. Your personal life is your own and Damiano's too, well, at least to some extent.", she explained.

"Thank you.", I replied.

"Sorry again for this tour thing.", she said.

"It's okay.", I said and we hung up.

  I turned to look at Damiano and felt a lump forming in my throat. They are going on tour and he didn't say anything! How dare he?!
  Then I quickly got up and left his room. I went to my bathroom and had a shower to clear my head.

"B?", I heard Damiano's voice.

"I'm in the bathroom!", I yelled.

"Are you okay? Why did you leave?", he asked and I opened the door to face him.

"Maybe because you forgot to tell me you were planning on going on a tour!", I said coldly.

"What? How do you know about that?"

"Francesca called and I couldn't wake you up so I figured I could take the call."

"God, B! I'm sorry! I wanted to tell you, I swear! But I didn't have the guts", he said taking my hand.

"Don't look at me like that!"

"Like what?", he asked.

"With those puppy eyes.", I explained.

"Do you forgive me?"

"Just don't keep things from me ever again, please. Was that call that you had a few days ago about the tour?", I said.

"Yes, it was. And I won't lie to you, I promise!", he admitted.

"Okay. I forgive you.", I said and he pulled me into a hug kissing my head.

"How long will you be away?", I asked.

"This is a world tour, B. So, I am not sure but it will not be short. I still need to talk with Francesca. But you can come with us when we're in Europe again. We start with the USA, then Canada, and South America. Then we go to Europe.", he explained apologetically.

"Damn... We will not see each other for months.", I said.

"I hate that! I just got you!", he said hugging me tightly.

"It starts in March.", I told him.

"That means we have more than a month to spend together! We're gonna use that the best we can starting from now!", he said and picked me up then laid me on my bed.

  He untied my bathrobe and admired the view of my body in small lacy panties.

"You're not gonna need these.", he said pulling them down my legs.

"Damiano, what if we're not alone?", I panicked. as he took his boxers off, too. He slept only in them last night.

"Do you really think anyone got back from that big mansion party last night?", he asked rhetorically and I said no.

  Then he threw my bathrobe on the floor and got on top of me. My breathing started speeding up. He kissed my lips and I returned that kiss which turned into a make-out session. His hands explored every inch of my body. He started tracing my neck, breasts, and belly with his lips until he got to my vagina. He started sucking on my clit and licking it making me moan and get even wetter than I already was.

"Damiano, I want you inside of me!", I moaned and he listened.

  He swiftly got on top of me again and got inside of me. He was thrusting strongly hammering my walls. We were moaning simultaneously biting each other's lips. Damiano sucked on the skin on my neck and I could feel the hickey forming. I just hoped it wasn't a big one.

"Damiano, I wanna be on top!", I said and he quickly turned on his back leaning on the headboard of my bed.

  I climbed onto him and put his penis into my vagina. Then I started going up and down however I liked it.

"Oh, baby! You look so fucking hot on top of me. And me being inside of you brings me an unimaginable ecstasy. Ah! B!", he groaned.

"I love it when you fill me up! David, it's incredible!", I moaned as I went faster than before feeling my legs starting to shake.

"B, I'm close!", he growled.

"Yeah? How close, baby? Huh?", I teased him even though I was about to finish as well.

"B! Don't do that, I will cum!", he cried.

"Well, this is how you speak to me! You don't like tasting your own medicine huh?", I continued and he slapped my ass.

"Oh, you naughty, naughty girl!", he said and pushed me off of him.

  Then he turned me on my stomach and spread my legs with his knee after which he got inside of me once again laying on top of me. He thrusted as fast as ever and I screamed in pleasure. Damiano grabbed my hair and kissed me hungrily.

"Damiano! I-I-ah!", I screamed as that overwhelming feeling spread through my entire being as he kept entering me.

"That is right! Cum for me!", he moaned and after a few moments, he finished on my butt.

"You are not strong enough to compete with me, baby.", he said getting off of me and I was just laying there for a minute trying to regain my strength and then we went to shower together.

***

"Hey, guys! Happy New Year! How was your night?", I said as Ethan, Daniel, and Giorgio entered the house while Damiano and I had some breakfast in the kitchen.

"Happy New Year, B!", Ethan said hugging me.

"How could it be with all those people and too much alcohol?", Daniel asked rhetorically.

"It was that bad?"

"The party was amazing but the hangover is bad!", Giorgio said.

"Oof! I wouldn't like to be in your skin today!", I commented.

"How was your night, B?", Ethan asked taking an avocado toast from Damiano's plate.

"Peaceful and perfect.", I said simply and looked at Damiano.

"Cool.", Ethan replied.

"Where are the others? Where are Vic and Thomas?", I was curious.

"No idea.", Ethan shrugged.

"Victoria disappeared with some Blonde beauty around 3 pm.", Giorgio reported.

"I saw Thomas going upstairs with Miley Cyrus.", Daniel added.

"I suppose they got lucky. And you guys? Did you end up with anyone last night?", I asked.

"So many cute guys, Dio mio! But unfortunately no.", Giorgio replied.

"Same, just with the girls.", Daniel agreed.

"Dam, you are very quiet this morning.", Ethan noticed.

"I'm just eating my breakfast. Oh, that's right, we're going on a world tour in March!", he raised his voice for this final part.

"Oh, my God! Yes!", Ethan yelled.

"Why didn't you tell us earlier?", he asked.

"Francesca called each of you but no one picked up. So, she called me and B answered.", he explained rolling his eyes.

"Sorry we kept this from you, B.", Ethan said.

"It's okay now.", I reassured him.

"God, I'm never drinking again!", Victoria yelled as she and Tom entered the house.

"Oh, hey guys!", Thomas greeted us all when he noticed us.

"Happy New Year!", Vic added and we all replied to her.

"You two look like shit.", Damiano said to them.

Victoria's hair was all messed up and her makeup was smudged. Both her and Thomas' clothes were ripped in some places.

"What's with the clothes?", Ethan asked.

"We fell into the bushes when Victoria's one night stand's girlfriend showed up and wanted to murder us.", Thomas explained and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Damn, guys! How are you two always end up in situations like that?", I asked through laughter.

"Bad luck!", Vic said and put her hand over her forehead.

"Or perhaps alcohol and recklessness?", I said.

"Now that we mentioned last night, where did you two disappear so early?", Vic smirked through pain. I could tell her head hurt like hell.

"Home.", I said.

"I imagine you had a wild night!", she winked at me.

"Not the least. It was quite... Peaceful.", I tried to brush it off but I blushed too quickly so she gave me only another smirk and I appreciated that she didn't go further with this in front of everyone.

"We're going on tour, alcoholics!", Damiano said to Vic and Thomas.

"OMG! Yes!", Vic said hugging Thomas and he just smiled.

"When?", Thomas asked.

"In March.", Damiano answered.

"Life on the road here we go!", Vic said cheerfully.

  And so I watched them celebrating the new adventure. I just got Damiano, and he will be leaving soon. I had mixed feelings. I couldn't go with them now. I didn't have anything to do there, my job was in Italy. This was great news for them and I was happy and proud but at the same time, I feared how this would influence our relationship. I was crazy about this man. I've been crazy about him ever since I saw him in that office, maybe even before. And now he will be away for months and I couldn't go with him. I gave all of me to him the night before. It was a big step for me and I hoped he would not betray my trust.

Hello guys,

  It's me again. Sorry for posting later but I had to get up early for my classes so I went to bed before midnight.
   I'm thinking about changing the time of publishing, but also I'm thinking about pausing this story for a few weeks.
  The truth is that I do not feel inspired to write on this topic at this time. I had had many finished chapters before I started publishing them so I didn't have to write them week for week. Now those chapters are all out and I do not know what to write about at this point of time. And I don't want to give you a shitty story just because I lost inspiration. I need more time to figure out where I'm going to go with this. <3

  I hope you enjoyed this part even though I do not particularly like the last few.

Lots of love,
A Kid From Neverland

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

39.2K 1.2K 30
"I'm driving you home. And then I'm gonna leave, Amelia.", he wiped off the tears from her face and put his hands around it gently. "I'm not going to...
52.2K 1.5K 41
nothing ever changes, until everything changes. måneskin fanfic damiano returns home for the first time in a year without contact, everything change...
8.5K 223 17
The hands on my body felt like placeholders for theirs. Matteo leaned into me, his lips brushing my skin, "Why would we want to hurt you?" He paused...
29.9K 663 8
One shots for Italian rock band Måneskin Originally posted to tumblr DISCLAIMER: This won't be updated as I no longer feel comfortable writing RPF an...