๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ~ ๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’† ๐‘ด๐’†...

Oleh lazyshrimp11

{ LawLu } { KidLu } Trafalgar Law ร— Monkey D. Luffy Eustass Kid ร— Monkey D. Luffy ~~~~~~ Two Demon Kings were... Lebih Banyak

#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
#51
#52
#53
#54
#55
#56
#57
#58
#59
" First Note "
#60
#61
" I'm Sorry, the story will.... "
#63 { END }
" Q & A { With a Small Announcement ) "

#1

3K 69 77
Oleh lazyshrimp11

-------No One's Pov------

In the Demon world.

World of all demons.

The Heart Kingdom and the Victoria Kingdom, there's so many Kingdom.

One of the highest is the "Red" Blooded Kingdom of all Demons.

He is not just called "Demon" but a "Devil."

Back to the Heart Kingdom.

The first King of being a Demon King, was the King of Hearts.

Don Quixote Rosinante, known as.

Corazon.

~•~

~•~

He gave the crown to his son and placed his son as a new born Demon King of the Kingdom of Hearts, reason? He wants to have a vacation in the Human World.

The son, was a very brutal Demon King, a cold hearted King of all Demons.

As the same for the Victoria Kingdom, the crown was placed on his son, for the exchange event and for a particular reason, he died. The Victoria Kingdom's Demon King died. In such old age.

The Demon King of Hearts.

{ The Heart Castle }

Trafalgar D. Water Law.

Don't exactly have a "Heart". A heart that there's no such thing as called "Kindness" and always been an unsociable type of Demon.

But every in heat, he has no choice but to sleep with multiple women, just to satisfy his thirst, and after that, he'll kill them. Every woman, and every guy he sleeps with and of course, he was the "Top" whenever he sleeps with a guy, human or demon, he doesn't give any as fuck. He doesn't feel the satisfaction he needs, so he ended up killing them. Such madness he has.

However, he has only a heart for someone, not "Someone". It's for his friends, the Demon Knights. Themselves, they're the only ones who can communicate with the Demon King of Hearts.

It was morning in the Demon world.

"Fuck sake..."

His room is like a bloodshed, he just killed someone last night, where he slept with. It didn't satisfy him every bit of thirst he has.

Mostly when it comes to "Mating" season.

Trafalgar D. Water Law, woke up in the middle of the morning, he yawn. Law crack knuckles slightly, his horns have always been like this, however, he can transform into a normal human whether he wants to visit in a "Human" world.

Since he has a huge Mansion on the Human world, in the middle of the Forest in Japan.

But totally right now, they were in the Demon World. Known as "Underworld".

Law woke up and put some clothes on, the door open and floating tea and tea pot, are getting served, being served by none other than one of his maids.

Ikkaku.

Ikkaku smiles, "Your Highness, good morning. It seems you kill another one, what do you like for tonight? Another women? A human or a demon?" Ikkaku bowed to him, she is not just a "Maid" she was also one of the Demon "Knights". Highest Knights in the Demon World.

"No. I don't need it. It doesn't fucking satisfy the hell out of me so what's the point?" Law sigh, he felt so disgusted at himself. A Demon like him, he wants to find the same average Demon as him to sleep with. A fine, woman? 'Fuck sake.. It's morning, I guess Dad is enjoying the Human world.' He heavily sighs.

He was a very tall, type of Demon. A perfect mascular type of man, he always wore his fluffy, round, mushroom hat. Fluffy hat, he has so many tattoos in his body, every part, mostly his hands and fingers, has a tattoo of "D.E.A.T.H" of every single letter each of his fingers. And a huge tattoo on his chest, and in the back, his shoulders, his arms and the back of his hands.

Most of them, are all tattoos.

He is also called "The Surgeon Of Death".

He has grayish, dark, devilish eyes under the color of his grayish eyes, he has golden yellow eyes underneath, pure gold. He was a very fine, young man. His age, probably 26. Still young most of the Demons. Law is shown with his fur hat and his faint shadows right under his eyes.

It snaps him.

"Say.."

"Yes? Your Highness?"

"I want to go to the Human world. Just to have a little visit."

Ikkaku chuckles smoothly, as she serves him some hot coffee first and Law takes a sip from his cup, "Alright. Your Highness, but your Highness, don't you have a meeting?" Ikkaku says, checking the schedule on her documents.

"No, fuck meeting."

Law says, Ikkaku sweatdrop. 'As usual, Highness hates meetings.' She thought, she knew Law, the Demon King was very, very unsociable. He was always uninterested.

Every single fucking thing, was boring.

•|•|•

In the Victoria Kingdom.

{ The Victoria Castle }

The King himself, well, sometimes has a very bad temper. Very, usually bad.

But sometimes, calm, and kind when, well, once in a while?

When he was in heat or in the "Mating" season. He also sleeps with women and guys, human or not and right, he's the "Top" when he sleeps with guys. Same over to the other Kingdom aa usual.

Eustass Kidd.

In his Kingdom, Eustass also doesn't have mostly a "Heart", sometimes, most likely, "Tsundere" as they would call.

Eustass is shown with slightly longer hair that appears to be pushed back. He also has a large scar that drags from the left side of his forehead, goes down his neck and another smaller one that goes through his left eye. And also a tall man.

He has dark red eyes, as the color of blood. Eustass felt so uninterested, he felt so annoyed. As he exited the room, his other hand wasn't actually cut off since he can regenerate himself.

"Your Highness? Good Morning."

One of his knights, Heat, there was also more. One of the top Demon Knights as well. "Tch.. throw that fucking woman away, I already kill her." He said out of annoyance and disgust. "Yes, your Highness." He says as he walks away, on the Hallway.

Eustass didn't give a damn about everything, he got bored, mostly when he became the King. He is 26 years old, most likely, younger as well, so the Demon King of Heart is slightly older.

He also has a Mansion, in a Human world, that is also located in Japan.

Eustass ended up walking to the living room, his servants followed him, "The fuck do you want?" he asked, like he has a very short temper, as usual. The servants sweatdrop, 'Such temper the Highness has...' they deeply thought. Eustass was a very stubborn, "King". As well as Law himself.

Even though they always deny the fact that they "Truly" fit to be the "Demon King" themselves.

"How's the Human world? Even here it is boring!! For God sake, is this what it takes to be a King!?"

Eustass was losing himself, like he was in denial for some reason.

He indeed wants to be the "King" at first, since he'll have everything he wants, whatever and whenever he wants. He'll conquer it and take it as his own.

But it didn't turn out to be what he expected.

Being a "Demon King".

He has meetings, signing documents, meetings with other "Kings" again, like himself. Signing documents again. Over and over again, even in the Human world, the way they treat him is the same. The way he acts is the same, Royal or not, Majestic or not.

It's like the same place that is repeated over and over again.

It makes him wanna puke. He did get everything he wanted quickly but after that, he doesn't know what to do in his particular life. It's such a shame, now he regrets thinking about being a "King". He prefers staying as a Knight back in his days.

"Anyway! I'm going back to the Human world, there's delicious food out there instead of this world."

Eustass crosses his arms, "Killer is there your Highness. Wishing you the best of luck. But Highness, please before your "Mating" season, at least find a woman that suits you, or a man. You always kill them after you.. ehem, "sleep" with them." Heat says very respectfully, Eustass was responsible for his own "Mating" season.

"Like I will find one. In my dreams, maybe I can find one."

The servants and Heat sweatdrop.

Such words, to the great "King" himself. Who regrets to be one.

•|•|•

Back to Law.

In the underground of the castle.

Who just opened a portal, the Heart Demon King himself is transporting to the Human world.

Servants bow their heads at them, Ikkaku sweatdrop. 'He's utterly in the bad mood, I mean, I already feed the girl's body to his demon dogs.' She thought in a sweat once more. "Penguin and Shachi will be there. Bepo decided to stay with me, your Highness." Ikkaku says.

He has another servant, a Polar Demon, and yet cute Bear. Hiding, "Highness is in the bad mood.. he's in the bad mood..." He keeps saying those words repeatedly, and apologizing like he did something wrong, non-stop.

Ikkaku sweats once again, she has indeed weird servants and friends sometimes.

"Anyway, I should go. I have to talk to Dad, to pay him a visit."

Law simply said, Ikkaku nodded as well as his demon servants.

"Well, Goodbye."

•|•|•

It was evening in Japan.

A man with a Straw Hat. Is still studying at school at night, a 19 years old, but has very childish thoughts, he was still somewhat immature to everyone. He has a small, cute height. He has a big round, innocent, pure eyes, and black pupil on his eyes and a raven black hair. With a Straw Hat.

Some people always wronged him. Thinking he was 15 years old below or slightly above, like 16. Due to his small height.

He was studying. Even though he barely understands it all. He felt stupid, very stupid. He looked at the time and the guards already told him that the school was going to close.

"Oh no! My big brothers are going to worry about me again!!!"

He panicked and put all his notes on his bag and rushed outside, it was 6:30 Pm in the evening, still early as he just exited the school. He wasn't afraid of being alone, he told his friends that he'll be staying at school to finish the activity.

"Yosh!! Let's go home!!~"

He starts to hum again and goes to the bus stop.

"Home!~ Home!!~ I wonder what kind of dinner we will eat this evening!?! Nishishishishi!!!~ I'm hungry!!!~"

•|•|•

Meanwhile.

On the empty alley, the Demon King of Hearts slightly clenches.

'For.. fucking sake, I should have told Penguin-ya to pick me up..'

Law decided to wait for the bus. Some women, blushed just by looking at him. Law was wearing normal, clothes, he didn't have horns or wings, he was wearing his fluffy hat. He was like, a normal, but handsome person. Himself. He always visits the Human world when he is bored to his own world.

Law deeply sighs and crosses his arms, he was just wearing a black short-sleeve t-shirt. With unbuttoned on his chest, exposing the tattoo on his chest. The girls kept getting closer and closer near him. Law hates attention, so much. So he ended up walking to another bus stop.

The bus finally came.

The bus stopped, Law went inside as the bus started to drive again. He felt attention from girls, since he was a very attractive man. Some girls blush even though they had their own "Lovers" beside them.

Law didn't give any fuck. He just wants to be peaceful, very peaceful, as he went to the empty seat. Two empty seats as he sat on the seat. He felt exhausted somehow.

In the Human world, they don't know "Demon" like him exists.

He wants to summon a book that he can read but it was too many people, took his phone in his pocket, of course he knows how to use it. He already has been in the Human world, before. Many, many times.

Mostly his Dad, Corazon himself.

One of the powerful, Demon King in the Demon world. Top Powerful Demon. 

Law was quiet, he was beside the window. Since he has nothing to do, he kept texting Shachi or Penguin, one of his servants, and yet friends at the same time.

After a while, the bus stopped again.

"THANK YOU!!!"

Everyone felt all startled about a guy with a Straw Hat, he has a brightest, kind smile, as the guy looks for a seat. Then Law notices his seat is empty, Law sweat slightly. 'Fuck..' His only words on his thought.

"A SEAT!!! NISHISHISHI!!!~"

The guy rushed beside him and kindly asked. "Can I sit here? Thanks!!" Law wasn't even answering yet and the guy already sits down, Law stares at him, up and down. He tilts his head, 'How old is he???? 15???' he deeply thought, due to his height, again. Law thinks about it for a moment.

He saw how enthusiastic he was,
"Home!~ Home!!~" he was very excited to go home. It keeps repeating until Law almost breaks.

"That's enough. It's annoying."

He simply said, the guy stuck his tongue out, Law irked. He's totally ignoring him. "How mean!" He says with a soft pout. "How old are you??" Law curiously asked, the guy nonchalantly answers with a bright smile. "I'm 19!!~ Nishishishi!!" The guy chuckles.

'19? That's.. quite.. totally unbelievable. Him? 19??'

He observed him, he deeply sigh, "What about you uncle? What's yours?" the guy asked, it cracked Law. The way the guy just called him "Uncle". He doesn't seem that old. "Uncle? Watch your mouth. I'm still young, do I look like an old man to you?" He calmly says and asks logically.

And the guy answered with an honest smile.

"Yep!!!"

Law crack, 'What the.. you know what? Fuck.' Law cursed himself.

"Alright! Let me guess! Are you 30!?"

Law's lips twitched slightly, even one of his eyebrows. He sighed, he can't argue right now. He was too exhausted, very exhausted.

"No, lower than that."

"28???"

"No, lower."

The guy hummed once more and thought again.

"25???"

"Close."

"26??"

"You got it right."

Law simply answered him, he just nod his head. The guy smiles again, "Are you a student?" Law asked again, the guy nod his head. "I just finished my activity, my brothers are going to kill me again for being late." The guy sadly sighed. The guy took off his Straw Hat and hugged it.

"Oh? Are you a top student?"

"No, I'm usually not. I'm the lowest of the low, but I don't care anyway."

The guy just laughed, like he was joking or something. He wasn't ashamed, at all, of saying all of that. He just smiles so brightly at the end.

"My big brothers help me a lot!!"

He started talking non-stop, non-stop. Again and again, talking after talking, after talking.

'When he is going to stop? My ears are going to bleed sooner or later.' he thought. He felt really annoyed right now, he just visited here for relaxation, he doesn't give a damn about "Humans" in all city.

The guy never stop talking, he was very an enthusiastic and mischievous person.

Law just simply got annoyed, as he was going to tell "Shut up" but the bus finally stopped. "It's my stop!! Anyway! It was fun talking with you! You're really a quiet person, are you shy or something??" The guy tilts his head with a smile and grabs his backpack.

"No, I'm not. I just don't talk much."

Law truthfully said. The guy smiles again, "Anyways!! Bye!~ Bye!!~ It's so fun that I have a new friend!!" the guy smiles brightly as a twinkling star that is bouncing on Law's face.

Law annoyingly groan.

'I definitely don't want to meet this guy.'

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

100K 3.7K 32
Law was supposed to become the third one to sit in that heart seat. But now, it was you. You were friends with law. Doflamingo took you in just a wee...
120K 4K 51
{ LawLu } Trafalgar Law x Monkey D. Luffy A famous rich Doctor who was bored in Life and always an introverted person who hates annoying typical thin...
25.1K 1K 7
This is a story where our favorite supernova's are greek gods! The eleven great gods of course are a stubborn bunch who do whatever the hell they wan...
269K 13.4K 46
"แด›แด‡สŸสŸ แดแด‡ แดกสœส, แด€ษชษด'แด› ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข ส™แดœแด› แด€ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›แด€แด„สœแด‡" โ•ฐโ”ˆโžคแดฌ แดผโฟแต‰ แดพโฑแต‰แถœแต‰ หฃ แดนแตƒหกแต‰!แดฟแต‰แตƒแตˆแต‰สณ แถ แตƒโฟแถ โฑแถœแต—โฑแต’โฟโœง.* [๐๐š๐ฆ๐ž] [๐’๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž] ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ...