S.A.M.S + E.A.L.S oneshots

Galing kay F3nixx_Ac3

Sun and moon show oneshots!! Higit pa

A/N & requests
"what the f-"
Therapy
A Sun's Dying Light
getting fixed
free child- i mean animatronic? heck yeah!
Big brother Moon
Fire and adoption? yes. yes indeed
what the f- 2.0

comforting a brother

1K 18 25
Galing kay F3nixx_Ac3

Moon get a call from a certain gator

Part 2 of therapy

____________________________________

  Moon was messing around with one of the computers in the daycare, checking out some details of different dimensions and planning another experimental test. Maybe he could find a dimension to use for their next video. He was interrupted by the sound of montys voice telling him to pick up, how he keeps forgetting that he set that up and his ringer he'll never know. Thinking the gator what's to 'borrow' more money or possibly some weird surprise like what happened with Lunar (what would it even be? it's monty). He pressed one of his fingers on the side of his faceplate, answering the call.

"Hey Monty-" Moon could hear Monty yelling on the other end, he didn't quite catch what is was considering how loud the gator was. If he had ears they'd probably be bleeding, "Monty lower your damn voice"

Monty quieted down, muttering a cursw under his breathe "Uh, Hey moon listen-"

"What happened? And no I'm not lending you more money"

"Yeah listen I don't care about your money right now-" that caught moons attention "Ah, well maybe later, but that's not the point! You should really have a  talk with your brother"

"Why?" Moon questioned, it seemed weird for Monty to just call to tell him to talk with his brother, not quite knowing which one he was referring too. He assumed it was probably Lunar.

"Well sunny boi-" ah, so he was talking about sun, "came down to gator golf, ya know like you and lunar did. Got like a therapy session, which by the way Sun needs alot of it, he's a bit messed up"

Moon listened carefully. What did he mean Sun was messed up? Yeah he's been angrier than normal which is concerning but Monty said he was just developing his emotions.

"What do you mean he's messed up? Sun seems fine, besides the fact he's more angry but you said it was just his emotions developing,"

"Ohh boy. Man your brother is strong" Monty started getting off track, "I mean he's like scrawny compared to me. Ah, well to be fair he threw me into a wall before but damn-"

"Woah woah woah, back track, what are you talking about? Did Sun do something?" Moon's voice filled with a small amount of concern.

"Yeah, punched me right in the face-"

" he hit you?! sun?"  Moon grew even more concerned, that isn't like sun , he wouldn't just hit someone. "Why would he do that?"

"Like I was said, your brothers a bit messed up right now and needs some help, he started a spiraling to the point he freaked out and hit me square across the face. Starting runnin' not long after, seemed to be crying to."

Sun had cried, he.. didn't know they could do that. Moon was very worried at this point, if something happened, that it was really bad to the point it made his brother cry.. He was going to find out what it was.

"What did he tell you?"

"..listen moon, you're gonna haveta ask sun, I'm not gonna give his private thoughts out when he trusted me to tell him. Uhh, I think he trusted me, honestly very hard to tell. Anyway, The only thing I will say is that..look Sun seems like in a really bad place and what he said is concerning to say the least."

Moon was a little irritated, why couldn’t Monty just tell me what Sun said? But.. he supposed it made sense. He sighed, trying to relax. He couldn’t help out his brother if we was irritated.

“That’s...fair. You said Sun ran right? Did you see where at least?”

“Nope, I got not a clue of where sunny boi might have run off to.”

Moon sighed, “ok then. I doubt he would come back to the daycare, at least not yet. Keep an eye out in the pizzaplex in case he shows up or he’s hiding somewhere here. I’m gonna go out there and look for my brother"

"Whata gonna do with Lunar tho-" speaking of the smaller animatronic, Moon heard a voice behind him

"Is Sunny ok?" Lunars voice sounded small, he was scared. Scared for his brother, scared that something may happen to Sun. He didn't know what, it was like a gut feeling telling him something bad was going to happen, even though he doesn't have guts.
Moon looked down at Lunar,he didn't know how to answer.

"Lunar.. I need you to stay in the daycare or with Monty until I get back, keep an eye out if sun comes back" Moon avoided Lunars question, hesitating for a moment to collect his thoughts of what needed to be done.

Lunar gave a small 'ok' , still worried about Sun. Moon ended the call with Monty and left the daycare. He made his way out of the pizzaplex, starting to search for his brother outside.

'Please be ok sun..'

~☀️~

He didn't know how far he ran, he just kept going, his thoughts playing on repeat. He needed to get away, he didn't want someone to get hurt because of him, he felt so close to snapping, he didn't know how to handle his rising emotions. It felt suffocating.

Tripping over his own two feet, he landed face first into the hard ground. He seemed to be doing that alot currently. Everything seemed blurry as he sat up, he blinked. Once. Twice. It wouldn't go away. He may have ended up damaging his eyes, reaching a hand he could feel oil still dripping from his eyes. Both from the fall and crying.
From what little ye could see the sky seemed to darken, small droplets of rain fell onto the celestial animatronic. So it was going to rain.

He needed to leave. But where was he even going?

○🌙○

Moon groaned, He's spent a good hour or two looking for Sun and still could not find him. He was also a good couple miles away from the pizzaplex, and neither Monty or lunar have seen sun. He groaned once more, tipping his head back. Moon didn't know what to do, he had no idea how he was going to find his brother who could be anywhere. He even tried calling but it just went to voice mail.
Some droplets of water hit against moons faceplate, causing the animatronic to actually focus on the sky that was getting darker. it was going to rain soon, he did not want to be out in the rain but he still needed to find sun.

'Maybe he should head back and wait until the rain is over, give sun some space,'  Moon thought to himself, but he didn't want to leave sun alone, who knows where after what happened with Monty. He sighed as he turned, walking back in the direction of the pizzaplex. Maybe they'll find somewhere there that wasn't checked. He hoped they did.

Once he finally made it back to the pizzaplex, he was soaked from the rain which started to fall a few minutes after he turned around. So lucky for him that he had to walk a good 30 minutes or so back to the stupid mall. He flicked some water off of himself as he made his way back to the daycare, he needed a damn towel. Moon thought of making a quick stop at gator golf once he dried off. Entering the daycare, he went up to where their rooms reside, he saw lunar sitting in one of his bean bags

When he noticed the wet moon themed animatronic, Lunar immediately went up to him asking if he found sun, and why he was wet. Moon shook his head, also telling lunar it was raining.
Moon crouched through the tube to enter his room, grabbing a conveniently clean towel that resided in there. Lunar followed moon, sitting on moons bed while the other dried off.
They swung their small legs back and forth, lightly hitting the bed. They continued to do so while staring at the floor, as moon put the now considered dirty Towel down and went over to the computer. He stupidly forgot that he could use it to help find sun.

Before anything else could be done, they heard meowing come from Sun's room companies by different noise.

Moon stayed slight before turning to lunar, "did you stay in the daycare the whole time?" He asked, in which he got a no for a reply.

~☀️~

After staying out in the rain for what seemed like forever, he decided he should maybe go back to the daycare. As much as he didn't want to, for fear of hurting someone again and acting on his newly bad thought, he had to think about his brother's and his secret not secret cat (honestly he's surprised no one's found the cat with how badly he hid it).  Though he didn't really feel like seeing his brother's currently, not after the incident with Monty.

The rain didn't seem to help with Sun's eyes, it made the blurriness worse, he's not sure how he hadn't fallen again yet. Moons probably going to not be happy, maybe worried too, of having to fix his eyes now. But the rain helped get rid of the oil that stained his face plate, so it helped cover up that he even cried at all

Stumbling into  the pizzaplex, Sun made his way quickly and clumsily to the daycare to get to his room. He kept an eye out best he could for Monty of one of his brothers, he didn't want to deal with them yet.
He was lucky when passing gator golf he could hear Monty and lunar talking. He couldn't quite catch exactly what they were talking about but he didn't care right now, he could easily get passed the two and get to the daycare without worrying of bumping into them. Now he just had to hope moon wasn't at the daycare.

Once at the daycare, he hurried as much as he could incase Lunar came back. He didn't hear moon or see a blurry outline of him so he assumed it was safe. Sun heard the computer talk to him as he entered the small area above the daycare, the only thing he managed to catch was the computer telling him of his now slightly damaged eyes and was going to report it too moon. He mumbled, yet still loud enough the the computer still heard, a small request of not telling moon. Not yet.

Surprisingly the computer compiled, but it said it would tell moon of his condition soon. Sun was fine with that, he just needed..some time. He honestly thought the computer would have just ignored him, the two, well three of them, didn't seem to get along great majority of the time.

He continued over to his room, his legs starting to feel wobbly. He opened the door and quickly got inside, shutting it as he did. Sun got close to his bed before his legs seemed to give out, causing him to fall to the fall. Thankfully he didn't land face first this time, maybe he should charge. He doesn't know what his battery is currently at. Crawling over, he sat himself near the bed with his legs drawn to his chest.
Even tho he couldn't see clearly enough he knew his room was a mess, it wasn't even a chaotic organized mess like Moon's usually is. It was just messy.  He just couldn't bring himself to actually clean everything up like he does in the day care, he's not exactly sure why.

A soft meow could be heard from under the bed and soon a blurry fluff ball was in front of sun. He knew what it was as the fluff ball pawed at his pant. Sun had gotten a cat at some point, but he was scared of it being taken away so he tried hiding it in his room, since no one ever comes in here. He reached a shaky hand to pet the cat, in which it purred and rubbed its face against Sun's hand.
It always seemed to know how to comfort him, one of the reasons he doesn't want it being taken away. The cat always seemed to help him on days he almost snaps, much like right now. Sun barely heard lunar return and a while later, Moon as well. Their small conversation seemed to blur as static filled the air once more. He felt oil driving down his faceplate as well.

He withdrew his hand away from the cat and curled more Into himself, his thoughts running all over. The static seemed to get louder, seeping in between a high pitched ring and back to static. His eyes blurred even more as more oil ran from his eye, his body slightly shaking. His rays had retracted to small little points. If he had the need to breathe he'd probably hyperventilate, but he seems to be doing something similar.

He need to calm down, he knew he need to but everything seemed so overwhelming. He couldn't hear as the cat mowed trying to get his attention, pawing at his pant legs. His only response was a broken sob. It continued to meow as an attempt to get Sun's attention. The cat's attempts seemed to help slightly, the static started to get weaker and the oil dripping from his eyes wasn't as bad, he was going to raise a hand to wipe the oil away when he saw a blue blur run to him.

He hadn't noticed his Door being open nor when the blur came in until it was right in front of him. The blur was tall, it crouched next the him.Sun quickly tucked his head down before the blurr who he assumed was moon saw him crying (too late for that) and his damaged eyes. He felt something touch him lightly as slurred words covered up by static were spoken to him.

Breathe. Was he telling him to breathe? He could understand. He couldn't hear. Why couldn't he just calm down? What was so overwhelming? Why can't he just control his stupid emotions. Why why why why why whywhywhywhywhywhwywhywh-

"-ar me? Sun you need to cal… ust breathe, count to t... -th me, ok? Su-"

Moons voice started to break through the static. He could only get bits and pieces but he seemed to get what moon was saying. He had to try at least.

1

Breathe in…

2

Out… ' your safe '

3

In.. ' it's okay '

4

Out.. ' there's no reason to panic '

5

In.. ' it is not your fault '

6

Out… ' no one blames you '

7

In.. ' your not alone '

8

Out..

9

In… ' you'll always have us '

10-

"-there you go. Can you hear me yet sun? " Moon's voice broke through the static completely. He didn't notice the static went down or he wasn't shaking anymore. The oil had stopped for the most part too, moon took a hand off one of Sun's shoulder and wiped away some oil on his faceplate. Guess he raised his head a bit too.

Sun nodded slightly, after finally registering moons questions. Moon's blur moved slightly, a small ' good, good ' could be heard from him.

Before moon could say anything else sun cut in, "I assume M…Monty told you what happened.."

"To an extent yeah," Moon noticed how sun curled up more, " he didn't say anything about what you said tho," Sun perked up slightly.

"What do you mean?"

"He only told me that you spiraled and hit him before running off. Sadi I needed to ask you about what was said… sun, what happened?"

Sun sat there silently, should he tell moon? What if he does and he ends up hating him? What if-

No, he can't overthink too much; he's already calmed down, he shouldn't get worked up again.

Taking a deep breath. Despite they technically can't breathe, Sun slowly starts telling moon what he said. Moon had to intervene sometimes to stop him from going back into panic. If Sun could see clearly, he's sure moon would stare at him in shock of what he's said, like Monty did.

And he was correct, Moon stared at his brother in shock of some of the things he said. It felt like a stab to his mechanical heart hearing how sun felt. What he's going throughHe immediately interjected as soon as Sun mentioned him hating him, he didn't want Sun thinking like that. He could never hate him.

He definitely has to look more into his brother's suicidal thoughts, he couldn't think of losing sun. He didn't want sun to do something stupid.

. . .

"So, you do have a cat," Moon decided to lighten up the mood after silence hit them once sun finished. As he said so, he wiped even more oil off of Sun's faceplate.

Sun weakly chuckle. He hadn't noticed in his panic that when moon ran it, it cause the cat to scurry under the bed. The cat had slowly made its way behind Sun, nuzzling him as comfort with all that had been going on.

"..don't take them away.." Sun mumbled under his breath, but moon still caught it.

" Why would I? It's ok that you have it, seems like it's good for you, " Moon had taken notice how the cat seemed to help sun calm down and provide comfort. He wasn't going to take that from sun.

Sun smiled, he allowed his body to relaxed as he unturned his head looking more at Moon. They sat in comfortable silence for a few moments before the computer spoke

"I apologize for ruining this moment but there are some injuries Sun currently carries that needs to be fixed"

Moon immediately reacted, looking at sun. " computer what is Sun's injury?" He asked, not liking the sheepish smile currently on his brother's face.

" currently two of his rays are damaged from extreme pressure and force, " Moon noticed the indents on said two rays that looked like someone had grabbed and pulled on them, " there are some minor dents as well. the more serious is both of Sun's eyes are damaged. Not fully damaged to cause complete blindness but enough to cause extreme blurriness."

Moon quickly grabbed hold of Sun's faceplate as soon as he heard the computer mention his eyes, being careful to not hurt his brother. He inspects Sun's eyes as the computer explained the damage. His eyes seemed to glitch everyone in a while, and despite Sun's eyes basically being fully white, he could see a sort of fogginess over his eyes. There were some small cracks too.

"What happened?"

"Ah- well.. I kinda- fell face first into very hard ground, heh.., I guess that and crying didn't really help" Sun answered, finding a little trouble in his wording.

"How the hell did you get back here basically blind?- you can answer that later, we need to go get you fixed"

"C-can we worry about it later, moon? Its… it's been a long day.."

Moon stared at his before for a fee moments, " fine, but I'm not leaving you alone and we're getting you fixed first thing tomorrow"

"Okkk"

Moon, happy with their small agreement, moved to the side of Sun. He wasn't a fan of physical touch, sun knew this, but today he was going to make an exception. For his brother. Moon carefully moved sun closer to him, wrapping his arms around the sun themed animatronic. Sun's cat moved to curl up in Sun's lap, purring as it layed there.
Sun layer his head on moons shoulder, he didn't realize how tired he was. He soon fell asleep.

"Moonie? Sunny?" Lunar called quietly from the door way. Moon had forgotten he told Lunar to wait in his room with all that happened. He probably got worried. Lunar shuffled over to where sun and moon were, not making a comment on how messy it was. Moon told lunar that Sun was ok for now, not wanting to go down that emotional rollercoaster again right now, especially with lunar.

Moon carefully Fred one of his arms and extended it to lunar, who gladly took it. Lunar quickly climbed in-between sun and moon, careful to not wake sun up or disturb his cat. Moon placed his now free arm around lunar as they snuggled up to both him and sun. Lunar soon followed sun, and fell asleep as well.

Moon smiled at his brother's, how peaceful they looked with everything currently happening. He was going to help Sun, he shouldn't deal with these problems alone. Moon gently laid his head on top of Sun's, joining his brother's in sleep.

Once Moon fell asleep as well, a gator who for some reason was in the daycare snagged a couple photo of the adorable scene. He was definitely gonna sell this for money and most definitely is gonna use it for blackmail plus embarrass them. The gator left the sleeping celestial animatronic alone heading back to gator golf.

One thought lingered though, what if this had been different?

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

827 35 34
π™½πš˜ πšŠπš–πš˜πšžπš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπšŽπšŠπš› πš πš’πš•πš• πš”πšŽπšŽπš™ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎...
3.7K 77 27
[Book cover doesn't belong to me! It belongs to their rightful owner!] Details in the request page :3 ENJOY! :D REQUEST PAGE CLOSED! (Because why not...
86 5 7
❦ One shot collection of all Saerans and their journeys ❦
25.3K 296 28
(PLEASE BE OLD ENOUGH TO READ THESE) Sun & Moon Sb And SaMs stuff. (BOOK GOING ON A PAUSE)