Forever with you | ashtray

By yourmom-1890

Serenity Reyes is a model. from a very early age her mom always resented the love and attention Serenity got... More

introduction
Background
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT ๏ฟผ
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

908 12 12
By yourmom-1890

Italics is narrated
bold is messages
                                 (Serenity point of view)
"i wanna look cute but not eager." Cassie told us as she opens her closet and pulls out a couple pieces of clothing.

Me, Maddy, Kat, Lexi, and Bb are all just spread out in lexi and Cassie's room.

Kat is laying on their little one person couch.

Me and Maddy are on Cassie's bed.

lexi is on her own bed.

and bb is on the floor leaning her back against Cassie's little nightstand dresser.

"then don't wear that top." Maddy told Cassie.

"yeah that one's not it." i agreed with Maddy

"this? i though it looked good." Cassie looks down at the shirt.

"i don't really know if i like this body suit though." Cassie said looking at the body suit on the hanger.

"what are you looking at?" Lexi asked Kat

"nothing just this article." kat responded hesitantly.

"about what?" Lexi asked looking up from what she was writing.

"um.. you know, uh the holocaust." Kat said looking at her phone then looking at lexi.

"oh cool." lexi looked at kat placing her hand under her chin then going back to her own writing.

"love that." Maddy said to the shirt Cassie put to her body while looking in the mirror.

"so sexy." i commented.

"like perf." bb said taking a hit from her vape.

"Lex?" Cassie calls looking towards lexi laying on her own bed.

"it's cute" lexi says looking up from her writing her homework.

"i wish i had your collar bones." maddy sighed looking at Cassie.

once she said that the door to the room opened revealing their mom.

"I'm putting a lot of trust into you." their mom tells Cassie. She stands in the door way with a wine glass in her right hand.

"yeah Cassie don't get pregnant" Kat jokes

"that's not funny Kat. don't you dare get pregnant" Cassie and Lexi's mom says walking into the room towards Cassie.

"Relax, mom. he has a roommate." cassie says.

"i want you to keep your phone on throughout the night. you send me a photo when you get back to the dorm with a clock in it." she said raising her eyebrows at Cassie.

"like a ransom photo." Maddy laughed.

"i hate you." Cassie said to her mom.

my dad would have kicked me out if i talked to him that. well he can't kick me out cause i pay for half of everything.

but i know Cassie doesn't pay therefore. if i was like her i would have been kicked out.

"well, i love you." her mom said to her

"I love you too." Cassie said back to her mom kissing her cheek

Suze leaves the room and i wait a couple second when she's gone to pull out the set i brought for her.

"well i brought you a giftt." i dragged out the last word.

giving Cassie the mini gift bad out of my backpack.

i passed it to her and she opened it.

it was the dark blue set.

"this is so fucking sexy." Maddy said pointing to the matching set.

"you for sure gonna get pregnant with that." Bb told Cassie and stood up getting on the bed with me and Maddy.

"this is so cute, i love it thank you." Cassie told me she walked to me and gave me a hug.

Cassie packs the rest of her bag while we give her our opinions on the clothing choices.

once she's finished and she sits on the corner of her bed.

her phone dings that she got a notification.

"he's here" she gets up quickly and grabs her shoes putting them on.

we all get up grabbing our stuff too and walking down stairs. 

we walk out to the porch along with Suze.

"Have fun, baby girl." Suze calls out to Cassie who's jogging up to McKay's car.

"No funny business Christopher." Suze yells.

kat starts fake fucking maddy from behind. and maddy making moaning faces

me lexi and bb look at them and laugh silently so Suze doesn't turn around.

"Yeah, no, i promise." McKay says

"yeah just be a gentleman." Suze yells back at him.

"and don't you dare get pregnant." Suze muttered to herself.
****
"i swear i will throw these sour patch kids at you." i laugh at Ashtray.

it's now sunday and i came to hangout with Ashtray. i couldn't yesterday because i did a photo shoot for can you guess

vogue. i really did a photoshoot for them. like i'm going to be on a cover. 

"c'mon you ain't gonna do me like that." he looked at me.

"what's up Kat." me and ashtray heard Fezco say to. Kat?

"hey." Kat said to us.

"hey kitkat." i said. laughing internally at me saying kitkat. like the chocolate.

"what's up." Ashtray acknowledged her.

she pulls out her phone and sends something.

Ashtray pulls his phone out his pocket and looks at his account.

it showed $200 just transferred from her to him.

he pulls out a roll of $20s out his pocket and hands her $160.

"one-sixty ?" she asked.

"20 percent banking fee." he's says.

"fine." she sighed. he handed the money towards her and she took it.

"pleasure doing business with you." he said to her when she walked to leave the store.

before she left she turned around and asked me if i was going to the mall with maddy.

"yeah, wait what time is it." i grabbed my phone looking at the time.

"she's already on her way." she told me.

"okay yeah want to ride with me.?" i asked her.

"yeah let's go." she said.

"okay bye ashtray i'll see you later." i waved to him walking towards kat and grab her hand.

we made our way to my car.

"are you doing porn?" i asked kat the question i've been debating on asking.

"what uh no why do you ask that." she said nervously.

"kat you could tell me i'm not gonna tell anyone." i look towards her making her know she can tell me.

"maybe. but i'm not selling pictures of my pussy or boobs. i'm just skyping with guys and then they pay me." she told me looking almost ashamed.

"bitchhh!! you better get that money. guys are dumb as fuck." i hyped her up. why should she be ashamed the way she's getting that bag? she getting the money and that's all that matter.

"your not gonna judge me?" she looks almost shocked.

"bitch am i paying for your clothes? food? shoes? makeup? no im not so who the fuck am i to judge. get your money." i tell her.

"thank you, but please don't tell anyone." Kat begged me.

"i won't bitch i got you." i told her.

we made our way to the mall.
******
"do you think people are like 100 percent straight or like, 100 percent gay?" Maddy looked at us asking us while we go up the escalator.

"No, 'cause obviously there's, like bi people, asexual, pan.. sexuality is like a spectrum, you know?" Kat explained.

"yeah totally." Maddy agreed.

"why." i asked

"i don't know" she responded.

"do you think straight guys ever. like, watch gay porn?" she asked.

"fuck no." i responded.

"not if they're 100 percent straight." Kat said.

"you just said it's a spectrum." maddy stressed.

"yeah and on either side of the spectrum is gay and straight." Kat shrugged.

"ugh i fucking hate this." maddy stopped walking and turned around taking a deep breath before turning back to kat.

"is this about nate?" I asked.

"no. he's like super straight." she responded quickly.

"is it about your dad?" kat accused

"No." she said

"that would explain why they're fighting." Kat said.

"it's not about any guy that i know." Maddy made clear.

"look all i know is that most guys are, like, weird, gross, and fucking pathetic." Kat says.

"not all guys." i mumbled.

"look if i tell you guys something you swear on your fucking life you guys won't say a word?" she stops us pulling us by our hands to be closer to her.

"yeah" we both say.

"i found dick pics on nate's phone." she whispered to us.

"Maddy that's normal, guys take pictures of their dick." i told her.

"no you don't get it there not his dick." she said quietly.

"wait, he has pictures of dicks that aren't his in his phone?" i asked while Kat just laughed.

"yes, but you guys can't say a fucking word." she expressed to us.

"okay." we both said.
*****
"hello." i said picking up my phone answering the call.

"bitchhhh!!! guess who's home." i heard maddy say into the phone.

"whoo?" i responded tiredly.

she really called me waking me up out of me sleep when it's sunday night like we won't see eachother tomorrow.

"Mee." i heard another voice say into the phone, the voice belonging to cassie.

i sit up trying to be more awake, i don't want to complain to them i'm tired and ruin there moods. they seem happy.

"Cassie how was your weekend with McKay." i asked her rubbing my eyes. trying to be less tired.

"it was so good. he loved the blue set. i swear we went so many rounds cause he liked it so much." she giggled.

"you nasty bitch, i bet you loved every second of it." i laughed lightly trying to wake myself up more

what fucking time is it?

i move my phone away from my ear and check the time

'1:49am' is the time.

oh noo, they're my friends and all but i have a good sleep schedule and i ain't about to have them fuck it up.

i also take notice not only me Maddy and Cassie are in this call but. Kat and Bb are too.

why are us crackheads on a group call at almost 2 in the morning?

"look not to be a buzz kill but i'm tired as fuck i'll see you guys tomorrow at school." i yawned.

"actually that's what we wanted to ask you." Cassie said.

"can you pick us up in the morning and take us to school?" Maddy asked.

"yeah but you guys all better be ready at 7:30 cause ain't no way we are gonna be late. and text me you guys starbucks order now so i can get it tomorrow before i pick you guys up." i yawned again

"okay thank you, we lovee you." everyone in the call said at the same time.

"yeah okay." i said and hung up going back to sleep.
****
"hello." i answer my phone it was my dad.

i just got out of school and i was at ashtray's house in the parking area.

i haven't got out of my car cause my phone started ringing when i turned off my car.

"princess what do you want for dinner?" he asked me.

"can you make carne asada tacos?" i asked him sweetly.

"yeah i'm about to head to the store to grab the meat, cilantro, lemons, and crema." he told me.

"i haven't had a chance to refill the fridge like i usually do weekly, but can you get me some more oatmeal. and i also need fruits i think i ate them all." i asked him.

"yeah ill grab 2 packs of each fruit i know you like cause you always be eating them" he said.

"at least you don't have to force me to eat fruit and i eat it voluntarily." i pointed out.

"that's a good point, but fruits and vegetables are expensive. there bring up the prices to almost 5 dollars a pack of strawberries. my child's so expensive." he muttered the last four words he said.

" like father like daughter, don't act like your not expensive either." i told him.

"whatever you spoiled child, i'll see you later for dinner i love you." he said.

"i love you too dad." i responded before hanging up.

cause i'm a gremlin.

i get out my car and walk up the stairs to their front door.

i know ashtray just said knock but what if fezco's asleep or watching a movie and he gets annoyed hearing me knock on the doors

so i pull out my phone and call Ashtray.

"wassup" he answered the phone.

"i'm outside, like quite literally outside your door." i said in all seriousness.

"why don't you just knock" i hear him say as i hear shuffling on the other side of the phone, most likely being him getting out of bed to open the door for me.

"cause" i said as a reason. 'because' or 'cause' to me is just a reason. sometimes. only when i use it.

i hang up when i hear him unlocking all the 700 locks he has. he opens the door.

we go into his room and sit in his bed.

"do boys watch gay porn." i asked him.

"fuck no." he looks offended.

"why." he looks at me

"no reason me and my friends where just talking about it." i shrugged.

"you and your friends talk about if boys watch gay porn?" he question repeating what i just told him.

"maddy asked cause she was curious, then it got me thinking if boys do watch it so i was just asking you cause your a boy." i explain more talking to him like he's stupid when we both know he's not.

"do girls watch gay porn?" he asked me squinting his eyes at me.

"i don't watch porn but yes girls watch girl x girl porn." i responded to him.

"how would you know if you don't watch it." he asked me almost teasingly.

"cause i don't watch it doesn't mean i haven't read a book or 2 about a girl and girl relationship." i smiled at him.

"if your not watching it your reading it there's no in between." i explained to him.

even if a sex tape gets leaked usually girls pay more attention to the girl in the video, if there is one. unless the guy is ricky Murda or something.

"so you read girl on girl sex before." he lowly asked.

he walked to me where i was sitting on his bed and leaned down.

"i have maybe, yeah." i looked up at him .

he wrapped his hand around my neck and slowly moved it more up, showing more of my neck.

he leaned down and attached his lips to my neck.

his other hand reached down to mine and i connected our hands.

he moved his mouth kissing around for a while before he kissed a spot making me hold his hand a little tighter.
******
"i want the hot puffs you can have the hot cheetos." i told ashtray.

i was in the kitchen grabbing two cups of ice.

he already took the coke's to the little table in the living room.

"or we can share and get both." he pointed out looking at me over the couch he's sitting on.

"i don't like sharing" i told him taking a glance at him as i grabbed the cups and walked to the couch.

"whatever" he muttered grabbing one of the cups from me and opening his soda pouring it in.

i despise can soda. it's just way to carbonated. i feel like it doesn't stay cold for long and it's just not as enjoyable as it would be if it was in a cup with ice.

that's why we have cups of ice for us to dump our sodas into the cup.

we continue watching good girls on the tv in the living room.

he mentioned he wanted to watch it when we broke our little makeup sessions earlier in his room.

he said it was our tv show for when we hung out with each other.

and if that didn't give me butterflies then i don't know what will.

we continue watching it for about 25 minutes at most before the someone bangs on the door hella loudly.

it startled me as i paused the movie realizing me and ashtray both aren't paying attention to it.

he looks to the door with his eye browns furrows before getting up and going to his room.

most likely checking the cameras he told me about not too long ago.

fezco comes downstairs and looks over at me pointing to the door. i shrugged my shoulders and he looks back at the door calling out.

"who is it?" he called out before he even opened it.

"it's me open the door." the familiar voice of rue calls out.

"fuck." he mutters before opening the main door. he only opens the main door and not the screen door.

he sighs before talking.

"not today rue. i'm sorry." he talks to her through the screen door.

"come on, man. don't be a dick." she laughs lightly looking down.

"nah i'm serious. you can't come in" Fezco says looking down at his pants before looking back up at rue.

"look, man all i- All i need is just like, a few OCs." she said stuttering on her words.

"sorry, i can't help you." he said before she spoke over him.

"Fez? Fez, i've had a really fucked yo day. all right? look it's been a really really fucked up day, okay? So i need you to open the door for me, okay? Can you open the door, please." her voice wavered sounding like she's on the verge of a breakdown.

"i'm not gonna help you kill yourself, rue." he paused talking a look at her.

"I'm sorry but, you can't be coming over here no more." he looked down before looking back up at her once more.

"just go home." he mumbled to her before walking back slowly and shutting the door or rue.

"Don't— Fez. Don't close the— fuck." she cut herself off when he closed the door all the way.

"Fez open the fucking door please? i'm begging you just open the door." she banged on the door begging him.

i didn't want to say anything because that was between them.

"Fez your full of shit, man. you know you make your living off selling drugs to teenagers. And now all of a sudden you want to have a fucking moral high ground." she yelled he rested his head against the door before turning around and looking at me resting his back against the door.

"You're a fucking dropout drug dealer. you know that?" she yelled.

ashtray came back to the kitchen and looked at fezco.

he looked pissed. like he wanted to move him and open the door himself, exchange a few not so nice words and call it a day.

"your a fucking drop out drug dealer with seven functioning fucking brain cells." she cussed making sure he could hear every word.

i know she knew he was at the door listening.

i got up from the couch and whispered in ashtrays ear to take him to his room.

i grabbed fezco's hand leaning him away from the door and having him walk with ashtray away from the door and into ashtray's room.

rue banged on the screen door to open the door multiple times.

i took a deep breath before shoving my phone in my back pocket and opening the door.

rue saw me and looked confused. i locked the bottom lock on the door so when i closed the door behind me it would lock us both out.

i open the screen door and close the main door once i fully step outside with just my black nike socks on my feet.

rue scoffs.

"the fuck do you want." she says.

"who the fuck do you think your talking to like that." i squint my eyes at her.

"this doesn't involve you." she spits out before knocking on the door and saying to open it.

i push her hand off the door before standing in front of it.

"when you talk to him like he's a piece of shit that does involve me." i look at her.

"you think your special huh? cause your allowed inside and i'm not." she laughs.

"you're a piece of shit, he does everything for you, anytime you need someone to get away from you mom or if you fucked something up and need someone to stay or someone to talk to. he's there for you. and you treat him like he's unworthy. how is that shit fair." i raise my voice at her.

"you think you know everything." she scoffs getting in my face.

"i know enough, i know enough to know the way your talking to him isn't right, i know enough to know about why he does what he does. you know too and you want to bash him for it?" i looked up at her since she clearing is taller then me.

"you know that he pays bills he brings in the income for him his brother and his grandmas medical bills. you know he had to support himself and you want to talk down to him? making him feel ashamed of supporting him and his little brother? that shit isn't right and i'm not going to listen to you rubbing that in his face" i told a step forward and she backed up slowly.

"let me ask you a question, do you pay bills? do you support your little sister? do you have an idea how expensive medical  bills are? do you bring food to the table? fuck do you even have a job?" i raised my voice at her.

"i bet you don't. but the thing for you is you have your mom there to help you. you have family to help you when you can't do it all. but guess what? he doesn't have that. his grandmas in a coma and his little brother was only a baby." i tried to get her to understand we should be thankful for what we have. i couldn't imagine doing it all on my own with no one to turn to. my dad, uncle or grandpa not being there for me.

i wouldn't be able to do what he does. and for that i will respect his decisions for his job. especially cause my dad does the same shit and i know how it's not easy.

"oh i understand you think because ashtray fucked you, you know everything huh? cause you can't say shit. probably getting pregnant by a drug dealer." she laughed in my face thinking what she said was funny when literally none of it is true.

i ignore what she says and go back to what i was saying.

"you know that in a couple days you going to came back and thank him for not giving you your drugs, and your gonna ask for his forgiveness, and you know he's going to forgive you because he has a good heart and he's a good person despite the life he lives." i raise my voice louder to hopefully get into her empty brain.

"but me i won't, he's the type to forgive and forget, but me i don't do that shit i won't forgive and i won't ever fucking forget." i told her watching her as she gets all up in my face and stumbles on her words before pointing a finger in my face and walking away down the stairs and leaving.

of course ashtray and fezco where watching the cameras with the sound on. they heard the whole conversation. Fezco's heart warmed at the thought of someone sticking up for him, someone other then ashtray but Ashtrays 'girl'. But the way Ashtray felt let me tell you he felt butterflies and he thought many things of her, but none of them where family friendly or pg13. but then again what comes out of his mouth never is.

i texted ashtray is he can open the front door for me cause i did lock myself out.

he comes not even a full 2 minutes later and opens the door for me.

"i'm sorry i know we where supposed to finish this episode but i have to get home my dad is expecting me for dinner." i said sadly to him.

"it's good could i see you tomorrow." he asked me pulling my by my hand to his body.

"i'm not sure i have an appointment tomorrow and i don't know if my dad has anything planned but i'll for sure text you and let you know." i smiled reaching up onto my tip toes to give his neck a kiss before smiling up to him.

he passed me my little mini purse before leaning down pressing a kiss to my lips.

"thank you for that tho." he muttered pulling away from me

"it took so much in me not to slap her." i whispered quietly.

"im thankful. she's a girl so i could really do much. im surprised you didn't but none the less i really do appreciate that. and you're right she is gonna come back in a few and ask for forgiveness, and my brother has to good of a heart to not forgive her so i know he will." he looks down at me.

"if any girl ever talks shit to you OR him let me know." i giggled.

"fosho will, i don't want yo dad to kill me for holding you here too long so i'll see you next time. and i'll remember to grab your nerds gummy clusters." he said to me lightly pushing me towards the couch.

i sit on the couch to put my panda dunks on. i fold up the bags of chips before grabbing them in one hand and grabbing the watered down almost fully drunken cups and take it all to the kitchen.

"you don't have to do all that." he snicked following me.

"trust me my dad raised me better then to leave not picking up my mess. he would probably kill me in my sleep." i laughed dumping out the drinks and rinsing them out leaving them in the sink to be washed cause ashtray pulled me away not letting me wash them.

i go to put the chips in the snack cabinet before ashtray takes them from me and tells me he gots to and i'm okay to go home before my dad really does wonder where the fuck i'm at and why aren't i home when he told me to be.

i wave bye and told him to tell fezco i said bye.

i start my car leaving the parking lot and head home to my father and his wonderful tacos.
————————————————————————————————
Authors note. i held updating the last scene for so long because i didn't have the heart to write rue's part of her talking to fezco like that. but none the less i did what had to be done. and honestly Eternity might just hate Rue forever cause me i don't like rue at all. i feel like she just walks all over people all the time no matter what. but she is the main character in euphoria so i am still going to watch it. obviously.

but this was a longgg one for you my lovesss

4,565 words

vote and comment plsss babes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.6K 1.1K 31
Ashtray x oc-า“แด‡แด (my own plot) "๐‘Š๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘ ." -แด…ษชแด€ษดแด€ Diana now has no innocence...
24K 461 41
Reina Hansen, a teenage girl who moved to East Highland after her father overdosed on narcotics. The female drug dealer stumbles across a guy who is...
193K 2.3K 31
First time publishing, i hope it's not boring!! Let me know if i should make changes. This is a Fem Reader x Ashtray fanfic if you couldn't tell lol...