Bleachn't

Oleh The_Animee_Hunter

This book was written just to show the universe, a different, definitely not true, but still amazing, anime s... Lebih Banyak

Ichigo stops taking his meds
Chad goes to the rescue

Urahara and the art of climbing through a window

19 3 0
Oleh The_Animee_Hunter

Enter of Dr.Aizen

Aizen: Ichigo, how are you feeling today?

Ichigo: I'm fine, just talking to my friends.

Aizen: What friends?

Ichigo: My shinigami friends. They're here to protect me.

Aizen: Ichigo, there are no such things as shinigami. They're just a part of your delusions. You need to take your medication to help control these delusions.

Ichigo: No, I won't take any medication. My friends are real, and they're here to protect me.

Enter of Dr.Tōsen

Tosen: Ichigo, we're concerned about your well-being. Your schizophrenia is not getting any better, and it's affecting your life and the lives of those around you.

Ichigo: I don't have schizophrenia. My friends are real, and they're here to help me.

Tosen: Ichigo, please listen to us. We want to help you. You need to take your medication and follow a treatment plan to manage your symptoms.

Suddenly, they hear a loud noise of breaking glass.
It was Urahara, he broke the window and went inside - 8th time this month!

Urahara: Ichigo, don't listen to these psychiatrists. They don't understand you or your powers.

Ichigo: Urahara, what are you doing here?

Urahara: I'm here to help you, Ichigo. You don't need medication. You need to embrace your powers and use them to protect the living world.

Aizen: Urahara, what are you doing here? This is a private session.

Urahara: I'm here to save Ichigo from your harmful medication. He doesn't need it. He needs to embrace his powers and become the hero he was meant to be.

Tosen: Urahara, this is not helping Ichigo. He needs medical treatment and therapy to manage his symptoms.

Urahara: No, he needs to learn how to control his powers and use them for good. I can teach him that.

Ichigo: I don't know who to believe. The psychiatrists want me to take medication, but Urahara wants me to embrace my powers.

Rukia: Ichigo, listen to me. Urahara is right! You are seriously going to believe Aizen? Remember what he did to soul society?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

230K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
247K 17.9K 89
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
599K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
95.4K 3.2K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...