Welcome to Tempest ♡ Cafe!

Per Naturalspeedauthor

COVER DOES NOT BELONG TO ME. WILL TAKE DOWN IF OWNER WISHES Zelretch was chilling, minding his own business... Més

A/N
Chapter 1 - Official Opening
Chapter 2 - A Wild Witch Appears!
Chapter 3 - Customers?
Chapter 4 - More Masters And More Servants
Chapter 5 - Caster vs Golden Boy
Chapter 6 - Fate of the Servants
Chapter 7 - New Worker?
Chapter 8 - Abilities Chapter - Fate Arc
Chapter 9 - Changes
Chapter 10 - Trouble
Chapter 11 - Against jjk - First Half
Chapter 12 - Against jjk - Second Half
Chapter 13 - Public Safety Devil Hunters
Chapter 14 - Plot Twist and Fate?
Chapter 15 - A Contract With The Devil
Chapter 16 - Hell But Not Hell
Chapter 17 - Dimensional Group Chat... wait what?
Chapter 18 - Kobayashi's trouble and a brilliant solution
Chapter 19 - A Fun Trip To Kyoto
Chapter 20 - Inheritors and Progenitors
Chapter 21 - Cao Cao
Chapter 22 - Why Do I Keep Getting Interrupted?!
Chapter 23- Character Development
Chapter 24 - Woah! So Many Things Happening!
Chapter 25 - A Whole Newwww World
Chapter 26 - The Plan Is Set In Motion
Chapter 27 - Clues
Chapter 28 - Hu Tao
Chapter 29 - Surprising and Shocking
Chapter 30 - The Beginning of the End
Chapter 31 - Her True Strength
Chapter 32 - Everything Goes On
Chapter 33 - All for One and Izuku
Chapter 34 - His Foolish Dream
Chapter 35 - Rewards
Chapter 36 - Ciel... on a Throne?
Chapter 37 - The Profound and Dignified Ciel?
Chapter 38 - Hunters... Assemble!
Chapter 39 - More New Concepts
Chapter 40 - The Universes
Chapter 41 - Slice of Life
Chapter 42 - Ophis
Chapter 43 - New Mission
Chapter 44 - Preparations and Descent
Chapter 45 - The Abyss
Chapter 46 - 4th Layer, the Goblet of Giants
Chapter 47 - The Natural Cycle
Chapter 48 - Cruelty
Chapter 50 - The Truth
Chapter 51 - On the Last Stage
Chapter 52 - The Final Conclusion
Chapter 53 - Daily Life of the Infinity Dragon
Chapter 54 - Dragon Dragon vs Human Dragon
Chapter 55 - The Admin
Chapter 56 - Story time: Rimuru became Muzan Kibutsuji
Chapter 57 - Meeting of the Three
Chapter 58 - Demon Rimuru

Chapter 49 - Capital of Unreturned

819 47 4
Per Naturalspeedauthor

Chapter 49 – Capital of Unreturned

"Is the ship a weapon?"

"Not really."

"Then why is it in your gate of whatever?"

"I don't really know to be honest. I just found it. Maybe if I activated the defensive mechanisms it can serve as a battleship but right now we'll just use it like a submarine."

"Fair enough."

Pressing a button, the walls then turned transparent revealing the outside, but there wasn't anything to be seen.

They first saw a massive sea creature pass by, and it just happened that Misaka's stomach rumbled despite not being alive. So ten minutes later, the exact same proud creature was being cooked in a pan.

The next scenery worthy of mentioning is a layer of bones.

They eventually moved on from the water, but then outside the windows appeared millions of bones from various creatures.

Then, after they passed the layer once again the familiar sight of water appeared.

Until, hours later, they finally made some progress as the ship began freefalling.

With a massive thump they landed on the floor, but both were unharmed.

"It seems we arrived earlier than the others, despite setting of later."

"Maybe its just that their ship is slow."

"Probably, but anyway, this is the sixth layer, the Capital of Unreturned. Ascending here means loss of humanity or even death, and the place is named as such since literally no one has returned from here. We have finally reached out destination."

"Indeed. Try ascending and see if anything happens."

"Nope." She jumped 20 meters into the air and as expected, nothing happened.

"Good, so if we fail then at least we can go up without worry. Let us explore for now and map out the area."

"Agreed."

They dispersed, first covering up the crater on the ground and taking away the ship so it doesn't seem suspicious.

Exactly an hour later, the capsule/pod device then landed exactly where Medea's ship was.

"So this is the Capital of Unreturned?"

...

Ever since Reg and his group arrived, Medea and Misaka had been watching them, trying to see if they could find any clues.

So they also saw how a mysterious figure stole some of their belongings and found it quite amusing.

They hid their tracks so well that not even the figure who was being secretive noticed them.

Anyway, the decision to follow them served to be fruitful, as they were led to a massive tree entrance.

"Misaka, you notice that?"

"Notice what?"

"So you can't sense it?" Normally, Misaka would take this as teasing and mocking, but seeing Medea's serious expression she didn't bring it up and also became serious.

"Sense what?"

"That tree... it's not normal. That tree is actually the body of a human."

"What?"

"Even more, the membrane at the entrance... I can't sense the force beyond it, so that human/tree also has the ability to stop the force of the Abyss. We weren't wrong to follow their group since I think the answers lay in that tree."

"If you say so, but still, a tree? Are they still alive?"

"Yes, definitely alive because I can sense vitality, but they may not be conscious. Just be careful and make sure you don't do anything rash even under invisibility when you enter."

"Yeah yeah I got it."

A little flash of light and both were invisible again, although both could see each other, and they made their way into the membrane.

...

"So you are delvers? Greetings... my name is Majikaja..." A gentle and soothing voice sounded out of a wooden horse-like robot thing, and greeted Riko, Reg and their group.

...

"HEY! Sto-"

"No Reg, it's okay."

"Okay?"

"Yeah, Prushka doesn't seem to dislike it."

"That is because the stone has not yet assumed its intended form as an instrument, where it's precision will increase."

...

"If you wish to buy the page, then you must offer something of equal value."

"Value?"

"Yes. You see, everything in this village is based of value."

"Then what do I have of value?"

"Your entire body is of value. I recommend selling body parts, or in fact... sell yourself. I would be willing to buy that."

"Uh... no thanks."

"Oh? A shame." Majikaja gave up after that, since stealing value in this village is akin to the gravest sin.

...

"Each Narehate's body is more or less their desired form. You see, we all challenged the Abyss one day, but lost our way and ended up here. And in exchange for our desired form and protection, we can never leave. That Narehate over there is different from us, since she became one at the old ritual site, and is protected by a powerful desire, which also has great value."

They're like me; they once dreamed of having an adventure...

...

A loud sound echoed throughout the place, and everyone got excited.

"What's happening?"

"It's the arrival of Faputa, the embodiment of value who can go anywhere. She rarely shows herself and will never die."

Without them knowing, behind them was Medea and Misaka and they also followed the crowd to see this so-called Faputa.

In fact, they've overheard every conversation they had in order to gather intel, but no clue of 'Irumyuui' had surfaced yet, so they had to wait longer.

(You think the Faputa person would know a thing or two?)

(I don't know, but if anyone knows it's her. There's no harm in seeing anyway.)

(Makes sense.)

Arriving at the membrane, they saw a figure sitting on top of a giant robot.

Her face, upper arms and upper torso was dark in colour. Her hair was long and feathery, and white fur covered her rabbit-like ears, forearms, legs and lower body. She had four arms, and on each hand was 3 large red claws that acts like fingers with the fourth and fifth one tucked away.

She had large yellow eyes, rounded pupils, and behind her were 5 tails which spread out like a fan.

(She looks rather innocent doesn't she) It was obvious Misaka wanted to give her a hug.

(Just watch)

(... Can I go?)

(...)

(Pleeaasseeee)

(*sigh fine. Just don't do anything rash and don't go overboard)

(I won't)

(If you find anything important report back to me. I'll still follow the others here)

(Okay!)

She turned her body into a small charge of lightning and swiftly arrived at Faputa's body. Taking advantage of her fur, she used static electricity to bind herself safely onto her, without anyone noticing.

I just hope she doesn't cause a disaster...

Taking one last look at Faputa, Medea turned around and waited for the crowd to disperse.

...

The scene then shifts to Riko following a Narehate to a restaurant.

"Well done! This food is excellent!"

"Huh?" Obviously, Riko was surprised at how the Narehate knew her language, the delver language.

Then, the chef spoke up, "you didn't know? He is one of the three sages who built the village."

"The 3 great sages?"

"Yes. It is said that they were the ones who constructed this village in the first place, around 150 years ago."

...

"Who are you?" Very alarmed, Faputa screeched.

She just saw Reg off, and was about to return to her hut, but then someone literally appeared behind her. The giant robot also was very alarmed.

"Careful... dangerous."

"Hey hey! I don't want to fight. Can I just ask some questions?"

"Faputa doesn't want to."

"Gaburoon. Shoot."

"Noted."

The robot's right arm lifted and several things detached itself from it to form a weapon.

"Huh?"

Before she knew it, Misaka felt herself flying through the air. The shot itself wasn't too harmful, however the sheer knockback force was impressive.

She magnetised herself between the air and ground, causing her body to stabilise, and propelled herself back to her original spot before being rudely thrown.

"Let's head back n- huh?"

A dust cloud descended and once again appeared a familiar face.

"You flew back? Faputa is impressed."

"Danger..." The robot's left arm extended itself and swung at Misaka, who lifted her left hand and extended it towards the robot.

As the extended arm hit her hand, the entire thing stopped, and a small shockwave from the speed generated once again blew up dust from the ground.

However, without warning Faputa ran at her and pierced through her heart using her claws.

Looking at her handiwork, she was about to leave again but to her horror, Misaka didn't fall, and even talked.

"Hey, I was just trying to talk..."

"You are alive. Are you immortal like Faputa nosu?"

"Pretty much yeah. Can I talk with you now?"

"Talk?"

"Yeah. No more fighting for now, just talking."

"Make it quick. Faputa still has to go back sosu."

"Yeah okay. Do you know of someone called

Irumyuui?"

...

Riko found herself high-fiving a great sage.

"Congratulations! You see, the Queen that formed the core of the creature has died, so the rest of the hive began to disperse. You did very well saving the village."

"Oh, thanks."

A few moments ago, a creature invaded the village, and after a fierce battle between one of the greats sages, due to Riko's strategy the creature was killed.

"Do you know of a way to get Nanachi back from Belaf?" She desperately asked seeing he was about to leave.

"Getting her back from Belaf? I suppose, it would be possible with a part of Faputa."

"Thank you!" And with that, they left.

...

"Pardon me for saying, but who is that human over there? I've been here for a long time but I haven't seen her around at all."

"Oh, uh, hi. I'm Vueko... I suppose I can be considered a founder of the village. Umm... do you wish to know the truth? I feel like that's the easiest way to introduce myself..."

"The truth?"

...

"Another human? No, you're not a human..."

A long centipede-like body and a head reminiscent of a flower talked to Medea, who walked into the creature's cave. His name was Belaf.

He had almost no facial feature except for what appears to be two empty eye sockets.

Standing at tens of meters tall, Medea was unfazed at this intimidating size.

"You... are one of the three great sages?"

"Indeed. Now, what do you want to approach me like this?"

"Simple. In this village, can everything of value be traded?"

"Yes. As long as it is of value, it can be traded. One can even trade their body. As long as it belongs to them."

"Good. Then I wish to trade information."

"Oh? I thought that you were part of the little girl's squad and wanted to trade back Nanachi and Mitty. It is a first for me to be asked to trade information."

"Then you are mistaken. Riko and co's squad doesn't have much to do with me. I met them on the way down, but we are still strangers. Saving the two is of no importance to me. And plus, in the case of Mitty, I can feel like she will disappear as long as she leaves the village. Why would I save someone who should've died."

"...You know quite a lot."

"Yes, and I wish to know more. So tell me, can I trade information with value?"

"Hmm, yes. But the worth of the information will depend on the amount of value you give me. Tell me, what do you want to know..."

"Everything about someone called Irumyuui..."

At this point, Belaf's giant body froze. Despite not having facial features, it is obvious that he was in shock, and soon he fell into contemplation.

Medea was in no hurry, since the timer had way more time than they needed.

1 year? It's been less than a month and we are already at such a stage...

Anyway, a couple minutes later Belaf showed signs of life again.

"How do you know of Irumyuui? Did Wazukyan tell you? Or is Vueko still alive?"

"I'm afraid information will have to be traded with value."

"I'm afraid it is. Very well then, I will tell you the whole story, which should answer your question about Irumyuui. And in return, you have to answer me three questions at the end."

"Oh? I feel a little bit cheated here. I'm getting one question answered whilst you're getting three."

"it may seem that way, but I am telling you the entire story, something only select few knows. That adds value on, and since the village didn't act up with that transaction, then it is only fair."

"... Okay then. I agree."

Belaf's head nodded. "Good, very well then.

It all started with the Ganja Suicide Corps..."

...

(A/N I know Belaf can use his mist to give someone his memories, but for plot's sake and writing's sake he will be explaining it in words.

Anyway, thanks for reading!)

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

28.9K 778 21
What if Charlie has an older twin sister? A sister that instantly got placed in her sister shadow. Meet (y/n), since she is able to walk, she gets fo...
457 17 17
__ "The dying sun, resurrected, as myself, and you.. my disciple, are the moon. That's what it means to be in a disciple and mentor relationship." Sh...
13.5K 173 23
Tensura x (OP Female and Male OC) Tensei shitara slime datta ken Fanfiction Description: (Changed) This is the story of an Unknown individual with ma...
948 34 8
Hey wait! before you ignore this! It is a good story, with better writing then what I have mostly seen on this site! I know it is not everyone's cup...